Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Cursing Someone From a Distance

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells for Cursing Someone From a Distance

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:30 am

Onedayatatime ,

Karma is not a concept in Hoodoo, but does evil things come back to people, certainly seems like it but not always. I would personally advise that you use all of your energy and resources on you first, you are not in a physical shape to work on him when you are homeless. I would first work to get a job and a place to stay then revisit this situation and work on them. In hoodoo we ask curses and crossed conditions to be done if we are justified, you are more than justified to pray to break them up, to end their relationship, to return to him what he did to you. A great product for you to use on both of them is reversing, to send bak the negativity and evil they did to you and your life.

Reversing: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Onedayatatime

Unread post by Onedayatatime » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:53 am

Thank you JayDee!

AceLSpades
Newly Registered

Unread post by AceLSpades » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:59 pm

I am looking for some serious help.

My wife and I have been going through I rough patch and she just recently had an affair with another man. This is someone I have never met but she has known for a long time. I have access to pictures of him, however I do not have access to his house, his personal belongings, etc.

I want to curse this ******* for continuing to insert himself in mine and my wife's relationship because we are trying to work things out. I would normally use a love or reconciliation spell but I'm afraid those won't be strong enough and I promised not to use magic on my wife when we got married. I want to curse this him and get him out of her life and mine for good. A little side note: he happens to be on probation. For what I don't know, but I do know he is on probation if that helps maybe. I also know that he has zero access to his 2 children from 2 different women.

Any help I can get in the matter would be most appreciated and if there are any questions I will do my best to answer them to clarify any details that I can.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:03 am

AceLSpades,

There are plenty of ways to work this situation. Pictures are fine but if you are able to, find out his birthday, address and other things to help dial it down to him. You can write it all on the back of the pictures. I'll list a few links below for you to check out. Please read this thread as well for more ideas.

Freezer spells to freeze him out of your relationship: https://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Vinegar jars to sour his life and there is also a break up spell here: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
The book Cursing and Crossing would help you immensely; https://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html
There are a ton of threads for cursing and most of them can be done from a distance. All you have to do is look through them. ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing-cr ... e-f39.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

P82

Unread post by P82 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:09 am

I am making a doll baby of someone with DUME oil, goofer dust, and other herbs from Miss Cat's book. I have their picture but the only other personal thing is a check they have handled and signed. will a photocopy of that check that they handled (which has their signature) work? Also after working with the doll shouldnt it be destroyed to signify my intended outcome since the work will be done at a distance?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:27 am

Hello P82,

You can use that photocopy but it is not as strong a link as a wet signature but give it a try.

I don't know why you would want to destroy the doll after working it. See what results you get from working it then bury it in a cemetery to keep that energy going.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

P82

Unread post by P82 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:49 am

Hi Miss Athena,
ah ok. as for destroying the doll, thats what I thought I needed to do however after reading Miss Aida's book about cursing and the thread on burying in a cemetery to make death come their way, you are quite right and that was my orirginal thought, which was to after i did the work to bury it in a cemetery in a small coffin with a cockroach and a scorpion.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”