Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions and Answers on Healing Health Cleansing

RisenRaven
Re: General Questions and Answers on Healing Health Cleansing

Unread post by RisenRaven » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:20 pm

Hi psalms.magick,

Inflammation is the body’s basic response to any stress or injury. The prefix arthro- in medical terminology means joint and the suffix -itis means inflammation, and so here they combine to mean joint inflammation. Very young people can and do get arthritis, whether temporary or chronic.

Anyway, I digress. Here is a thread for you on healing for the musculoskeletal system. spells-for-help-with-bones-joints-muscu ... t3348.html

Here is a link to Lucky Mojo’s healing supplies
https://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

And may I suggest you post a prayer request at The Crystal Silence League?
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:47 am

psalms.magick,

Like RisenRaven said, you can get it at any age. I'd like to suggest liniments that you can use on your joints. They can be very effective at relieving the ache. Are you familiar with Tiger Balm? That can work wonders for the back! The shop carries a variety of them from across Asia. You may have to look some of them up online to understand what they do but many of them have descriptions on the listing. It makes for an interesting read.

Lucky Mojo Pharmacy: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpharmacy.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Rapacia

Unread post by Rapacia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:33 am

Hello, all.

I have a question that came to me while reading Miss Cat’s “Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic” as well as her online book “Hoodoo in Theory and Practice” and everything else on this site.

So, there’s something you want and you want to work roots to try and get it and there’s a wealth of information in the above-mentioned sources about where to start.

How does one decide which working to do?

There’s something in my personality that – let’s say I want to protect myself in a certain way – makes me want to perform EVERY SINGLE PROTECTION WORKING that I can learn, one after another, not feeling that the work is complete until I’ve performed every sort of work known to hoodoo. Which takes time, money (for supplies) and work.

How does one decide WHICH working might be good for one’s particular desire at that time?

And how does one determine when it might take more than one working to do the trick?

Does this question make sense?

Sincerely,

Rapacia
Rapacia
"Forget not in the darkness what you have seen in the light".

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”