Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

2020: October 16 - 17 - 18 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Annual May workshops at MISC, instructing hoodoo, ecumenical religious practices, and folk magic traditions from around the world.
Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator
2020: October 16 - 17 - 18 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:51 pm

2020 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival Tickets are ON SALE NOW!

https://virtual.hoodooheritagefestival.com/

You may have attended a past Hoodoo Heritage Festivals in Forestville, California or you may be someone who has just always wanted to attend such a festival, but never could because of time constraints, costly travel expenses and the quotidian complexities of life.

This year, the Hoodoo Heritage Festival has gone “virtual” and will be held on October 16th-18th. Gone are the flight and hotel expenses. Now you can learn from the safety, comfort and privacy of your own home. Now you can be in touch with like-minded friends and make new ones.

The 2020 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival has been expanded to three full days of workshops. Learn conjure craft from some of the greatest root doctors of our times...as well as from at least one an ancestral legend from the past!

On October 16th, 17th and 18th each ticket-holder to the 2020. Ritual Hoodoo Heritage Festival will receive access to fifteen one-hour, mixed recorded and live workshops each with opportunities for live questions and answers via Zoom! Ticket-holders will also receive an extremely valuable workshop box containing everything you need to follow along and learn at home. The box will be shipped to your door.

What if you miss something and want to watch it again. You can! Watch it again on your own time and on-demand. These watermarked videos will not be found anywhere else.

I wanted to let you know early because tickets have already gone on sale and there are only a limited number of boxes are available. Right now tickets are at the “early-bird“ special price of $280 (or two payments of $140) but prices go up to $300 on September 16th and because of mailing time constraints, tickets purchased after October 5th WILL NOT INCLUDE a workshop box!!!

What’s in the box? Three books (“The Guiding Light to Power and Success”, by Mikhail Strabo and edited by catherine yronwode, “Bottle Up and Go”, by catherine yronwode and Lara Rivera and “The Stranger in the Cup: How to Read Tea Leaves” by Papa Gee and catherine yronwode), everything you need to make, dress, bless and work a corndoll poppet, a kit to craft altar oil lamps, a vintage style hypno-coin, uncrossing supplies, prosperity supplies, candles, figuratively candles, oils, baths, tea, a complete container spell kit, a cleidomantic bibliomancy set, a set of casting lots for oracular bibliomancy and more!

Fifteen hours of workshop lectures covering: altar work, doll babies, angelic communication, the black arts of hoodoo, container spells, words of power, hypnosis in hoodoo, a review of Mikhail Strabo’s cornerstone classic, how to uncross yourself and others, how to influence others using skull candles, divination using sacred books, how to read tea leaves, how to manifest prosperity and success, psychic sex magic and a special hoodoo lesson straight from the writings of a man who was witnessed by many people on numerous occasions to be buried alive only to rise from the grave three days later.

Not only to you get access to the videos and the workshop box shipped to your home, but you also will have access to exclusive live events, questions and answer sessions, and opportunities to socialize live via Zoom with presenters and other practitioners like yourself.

If you know anything about the Hoodoo Heritage Festival, you also know that you will also have opportunities to book private readings with some of your favorite, experienced and ethical root doctors from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

Finally, you also get instant access to comment boards, and the written course materials by PDF!

This year our speakers include: Ms. Robin, Miss catherine yronwode, Rev. Jon Saint Germain, Richard Webster, Lady Muse, Papa Gee, Miss Athena, Conjureman Ali, Madame Nadia, Black Herman, Dr. J. Alton West III, Rev. Tony Iacoviello and Dr. Jeremy Weiss.

For more information and tickets, click here:
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: 2020: October 16 - 17 - 18 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:13 pm

This is great news. As i understand it, there will be a limited number of workshop packets containing books and physical materials to use, so the number of tickets will be limited as well. Buy now and avoid disappointment later
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:08 am

Oh, My goodness! I forgot to mention Lara Rivera and Miss Michaele!!! How embarrassing. And check out the super fun new welcome video at the top of the course page! I used a gator foot!

https://virtual.hoodooheritagefestival. ... tival-2020

OnyxRose
HRCC Student

Unread post by OnyxRose » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:01 am

I just stumbled upon this.

Question: What would happen if you lived somewhere where the web signal is sorry?
“Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people....” I Kings 3:9

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:02 am

BossMistress, you would have to take care of your own internet connection, i am afraid -- but once you purchase tickets, you can download the programs and play them at a time most convenient to you.

Tickets are selling FAST. Remember folks, if you order early, you get a discounted price AND you will be assured of getting one of the limited edition boxes of workshop materials. Tickets will be sold until the date of the festival -- but once those gift boxes are gone, they are gone -- and, also the price will go up on September 16th, so get in now to save $20.00 AND receive the goody box.

See full details and order tickets here:
http://hoodooheritagefestival.com

Watch some great teaser videos and order tickets here:
https://virtual.hoodooheritagefestival. ... tival-2020
catherine yronwode

Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:57 pm

If you are interested in finding out what is included in the workshop box for domestic purchasers, here is a sneak-peek:
https://www.facebook.com/69717971730958 ... eNyQwA&d=n

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Here's the new postcard for the coming Virtual Hoodoo Herigage Festival that's taking place October 16, 17, and 18, 2020!

nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:14 pm

THREE NEW BOOKS are at the printer now for release in 2020 at the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

• Bottle Up And Go! by catherine yronwode and Lara Rivera
... A book all about bottle, jar, box, packet, and freezer spells.
... YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS -- and HERE IT IS, WITH 100 SPELLS!
• The Guiding Light to Power and Success by Mikhail Strabo
... A complete text on Candle Magic with Prayers, written in 1941.
... From the Lucky Mojo Library of Occult Classics!
• The Stranger in the Cup by Gregory Lee White and catherine yronwode
... The fabulous art of Tea Leaf Reading, with full instructions on how to do it.
... PROFUSELY ILLUSTRATED!

96 pages each -- $9.00 each

There is nothing quite like a Lucky Mojo Book for basic, honest folk magic.
We are the only company that gives you no nonsense, down-home, practical
divination and spell instructions in EVERY BOOK, year after year. Our 96-page
books are the bargain of the century, and if you don't have at least a dozen
of them in your library, you are holding yourself back in the practice of magic.

You can order any of our books from us, at this web page:

https://luckymojo.com/publishing

And that includes the NEW books as well. Pre-Order NOW and we will ship
them in October. Be the first on your block to learn this valuable lore!

But ... if you are one of the true Wise Ones, you'll sign up now for the Virtual
Hoodoo Festival 2020 and all three books will be included in the price of
your ticket. That's right -- all three books, and an entire BOX of Workshop
Materials will be sent to the first 120 people who order tickets online, at

https://Virtual.HoodooHeritageFestival.com

You read it here first -- and don't you forget it, because tickets are going FAST.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:46 pm

I am soooooooooo excited about these three books. All three are on topics that I need to learn more about. I can’t decide which one I want to read first. I have always been intrigued by tea leaf reading, I am a historical nut and love cannot wait to read the Strabo book...and, quite frankly, I could use some tips on container spells (shhh! Don’t tell anyone.)

Manolo Rangel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Manolo Rangel » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:24 pm

Hello everyone! I have a few questions.
I went today on the Hoodoo Heritage Festival website and I realized it says "Workshop boxes are not longer available".
That means that they're gone? So Can I attend to the workshops without materials? I thought that the only tickets that didn't include workshop boxes would be the ones bought after October 5th as the post said :(
About the 3 new books, when are they going to be sent? I'm currently in Mexico and the postal service here is very slow, my husband is visiting me on November. So I'd like to know if you have an estimated date of shipping so I can figure it out if it's better for me to send them to San Francisco or to Mexico.
Thank you.

Blessings!~

Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:27 pm

The response to the festival has been overwhelming! The early bird workshop boxes quickly sold out. Early bird pricing is still in effect until 9/16 and boxes are set to begin mailing on 10/5. I am sorry for any confusion.

But, I want to let you know that if you weren’t able to get a box, you’ll still be able take full advantage of the festival. As you know, like the best chefs, the best workers can still make a masterpiece with whatever they have on hand. Real power comes from the wisdom of knowing what to do in every situation.

By registering for the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, you’ll still have access to over 15 hours of conjure instruction from world renowned rootdoctors and spiritualists. You’ll be able to refine your practice of hoodoo for less than $20 per workshop. Ticket purchasers will be provided with links to source materials should they desire them.

All the best and many blessings,
Dr. Jeremy

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:54 pm

we were originally going to release the books AFTER the Festival, but since folks are ordering them separately now (since the Festival Boxes sold out), we will mail the books and other festival itels purchased directly from LMCCo on or about October 1st, so folks will have them in time for the Festival. BUT OREDER SOON, please. Thank you.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:56 pm

And, especially, keep an eye out for the new item, BCR-HOO-XMEM -- the Memphis Uncrossing Bath. It will be up and online tomorrow, September 10th.
catherine yronwode

Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:57 pm

Hey, at the 2020 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, you could win a copy of The Corrected Squares of the Book of Abramelin, which is a $475 value and contains some of the most amazing magic out there.

HumbleStudent

Unread post by HumbleStudent » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:28 pm

Hello to all the Presenters, I just received my Festival Box and I want to thank each one of you for all the goodies for the classes.
Thank you: Miss Michaele, Jon Saint Germain, Richard Webster, Ms. Robin, Miss Cat Yronwode, Rev. Tony Iacoviello, Madame Nadia, Deacon Millett, ConjureMan, Dr. Jeremy Weiss, Papa Gee, Lady Muse, Mama E., Mama Vergi, Evan Lionhart, and Dr. J. Alton West III. Forgive me if I missed someone. Didn't forget to mention thank you to Dr. Jeremy Weiss for the work in filling 150 boxes! :) I am excited and ready for festival. Blessings to you all.

Dalececi
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dalececi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:03 am

I attended the Hoodoofest 2020 this past weekend and it was amazing! I learned, I laughed, and I felt.
I learned so many new modalities along with tips and tricks for things I already dabble with. I laughed at the very personable and down to earth root workers and festival participants as they allowed their personality, camaraderie and loving, kind, genuine personalities to shine. And I felt as some participants engaged in some real thought provoking dialogue on diversity, acceptance, racism and white privilege and " not becoming white until 1974 if they were Jewish." I am grateful to G-d and all the presenters who worked together to bring this virtual event to us. And it's one f the first times, I am actually grateful to the Covid19 pandemic for touching us this year. If not for Covid, I would not have been able to attend for all 3 days. It was cost effective and innovative. I love Miss Cat and Conjureman Ail and I also discovered a few new favorite readers in niche areas, that now plan to patronize. Attending the festival has also motivated me to step into my longhand desire to attend the Hoodoo Correspondence course. I have been afraid to participate due to battling longheld stigmas and fears around being a presumed "witch." However, listening to the social hour dialogues really helped me to understand how significant to AA culture this modality is. It has always been in my heart but I kept hearing the voice that It was wrong to enjoy and practice. My ancestors showed up this weekend, in my personal divination readings to encourage me to go for taking the course, to enjoy learning and developing my skills in this area. To not be afraid but rather to be proud go who/what I am and by showing me that Hoodoo is a loving and helpful community where you can find, support, healing, and fellowship with others who enjoy this modality as well. And that I will find fulfillment. Thank you for being role models and influencers for me.
Dalececi aka ( Zenith Gueret)

Miss Elvyra
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Elvyra » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:54 pm

As one of the readers I want to give a shout out Thanks to Deacon Millett for being so professional about his job as Reading Wraggler and thank him personally for all the help and information he supplied to us. YOU ROCK!!

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops”