Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Moonchild720

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:25 pm

Last night I finished burning a skull candle I dressed for an ex. We had been together 5 years. I burned a blue candle for healing. I carved her name in the back of the skull. Everything burned down, except the back of the skull with her name. Also appears to be a heart in the melted wax. She contacted me today. When I responded she never replied. What could this mean as far as the back of the skull not melting and there being a heart. I’d like to post a pic but not sure how.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:26 pm

Hello Moonchild720,

I'm sorry but we do not provide custom divination on the forum, as that is a paid service provided by professional rootworkers. If you would like a specific reading on your situation, you can contact a member of AIRR who can do a divination on your candle burn. You can find members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Speaking in general terms, however, any part of a skull candle that does not burn is an indication of the message not getting through. For example, if the mouth does not burn, it can be a sign that your target would not speak the thoughts you implanted in their head; if the eyes do not burn, then they would resist seeing clearly, etc. A reading could help you understand the specific results you had.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:59 pm

No problem thank you

lawofattraction2000

Unread post by lawofattraction2000 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Hello! General question on when burning candles on top of a honey jar- I melt the bottom of the candle (pink) with a lighter so that it sticks on the top of the honey jar; however, Ive noticed that the pink wax turns black at the bottom- could this be a faulty batch of candles or just the way im going about melting the wax?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:33 pm

Hello lawofattraction2000,

I sometimes do that too, to help a candle stick to the lid. I disregard any discoloration in the wax drippings as a function of physics associated with this approach, not a sign of anything spiritual or manufacturing in origin. Just proceed with your work and trust in a positive outcome.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:23 pm

At the beginning of a candle burning, the flame was dancing a lot. I did read the LM page on ceromancy and I understand that means the person the work is for is being affected. I get that. Here is where the confusion comes in: the candle was for St Martha; today is Tuesday. Does this mean it is affecting her, that she’s working with me, or that it is affecting my target in which she is assisting me with?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:57 pm

Hello crazycatlady,

If the candle was to petition Saint Martha for help, I would take it to mean that she has heard your request. If the candle was for work on your target, it would mean that he is being affected.

Good luck with your spell.

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Thank you so much Miss Athena! Either one is good, but I am glad that it is affecting my target as the petition was written for the target. And a couple days ago I received a very positive sign from St Martha that she was willing to work with me.

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 am

I was wonder if anyone could shed some lights.

I have been burning multiple candles for 1 wish/intent. So, the candles on my honey burn usually burn clean - no smoke, no remains. I also burned a candle on a candle burner with just a petition, and it has a little bit of remains (like 2mm?). I am also burning a candle in a jar, and it has a layer a wax sticking on near the top and back of the jar (about 3cm in length). I wonder why all the candles show different signs. How can I interpret them given that they are all for the same intention?

Also, yesterday I used a knife to lightly scrape off the top wax in the glass jar so it bent down to get more heat to melt. I didn't think too much about it. But was it actually wrong for me to do so? Should I start a new candle then?

Thank you for help in advance.

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:06 am

I was performing a candle spell dressed with an oil and herb, and I didn’t like the way the candle was acting while burning. It went out a couple of times on its own and the size of the flame was changing rapidly. I believe this occurred because of how I put the herbs on the candle: after dressing it with oil I rolled it in the herb, and I think there was too much herb on it, so the melted wax continued to “pool up” and drown the wick at times. I snuffed the candle and started a new one, this time only sprinkling some of the herb onto it. That time, I had no issues. Is it ok that I stopped the first candle and prepared another one, starting over? Would this have a negative affect on my spell?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”