Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
Laraaisha2020
Re: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:59 am

Hi all.
I recently requested a pay me vigil candle to be lit on my behalf at MISC. Also there days back placed request for Destruction on my enemies candle to be lit on those who r influencing my ex lover from coming to me.
Also domination on my ex lover and fiery wall of protection candle to be lit.
Today I placed request for block buster and return to me candle.
Should I email or call the church and tell them to hold the domination candle back and light it after the block buster candle is lit first. And will they take my request.
Please help.
I am wanting my ex back. Did I place request for the right candles to be lit. Leaving the first one out that was for someone who owes me money.
Please advice.
Thanks to all for advice and guidance and support here.

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Oh I forgot to mention the Destruction of enemy I have put various people pics and names in the email for that order. Also I have put my pic and my ex pic in the email is that ok. Will the church be able to understand the situation.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:02 pm

Hello Laraaisha2020,

You should email the church directly and explain your desired sequence of candles, since it appears you did not provide this instruction when you ordered your candles. If it is not too late (meaning if they have not yet set them on the altar), then they will work with your schedule.

If you provided photos of your intended targets for the Destruction candle, you should be fine. If you included photos of you and your ex, I hope you labeled them accordingly so they would not be confused for intended targets. Once again, I would contact the church to make sure your order is understood.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:39 pm

Hi Miss Athena.
Yes I emailed the church and gave them the proper request again explaining the names and pics as who is who from first pic to the last pic. Also I emailed additional information to the church for clarifying my email after placing the order so that they understand it. But they have not replied to my email . Also I called but no one answered as the time difference is of over 9 hours since I'm from Kuwait so I do try to call as time permits. Please can you help me with who I can connect again for verification of the sequence and pics.
Thank you so much for Ur reply

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Miss Athena.
I called up the church and spoke to them and clarified the confusion about my pic and my ex pic to be not put on the destruction candle only of the targets.
Also all the candles have been lit and I was informed that's it's ok to light all the candles same time as all r connect to bringing my ex back.
Domination candle
Return to me candle
Block buster candle. So it's ok I guess.

Block buster candle

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:50 am

Hi all.
I got the report on the pay me now candle which said confusion and in time it would clear with positive outcome is possible.
Also got report on fiery wall of protection candle with minor obstacles and delays and success is possible.
The domination candle was a failed burn wit resistance to the work and serious obstacles.
Please advice what should I do. Should I light domination candle again now or wait to see positive results soon and then light it again later.
Also the fiery wall should I light again till the reading shows clear and good report.
The pay me candle should I light again.
I have already block buster going on but I requested that after the above candles had already been lit days before.
Do I have to light block buster before lighting any other candles at the church altar.
Please advice. Sometimes these confuse me as there r so many candle choices for same work.
I just want to light a candle which hits the right reason or purpose.
I would be very grateful for any advice.

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:43 am

Hi.
I had lit a pay me now vigil candle at the church for someone to pay me back my money which he took from me saying lies.
So far it's been 3 weeks. Should I lit again same one or which would should I light on my Behalf at the church
Please advice

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:35 am

Laraaisha2020,

I would give it a full month and if you still do not see any movement, get a reading to see if he is going to pay you back. Also ask the reader if another candle would help. It is really the only thing I can offer because sometimes the answer is "No." Not all spells work 100% of the time. It's more like we are pushing the universe in our favor but it doesn't always work out.

Candles are only one way to work. I suggest branching out a bit. I realize you are overseas and things take a long time to ship but it would be worth it. A Crown of Success bath would be excellent for your business venture. Just a thought.

Saint Expedite would be my next go to for this pay me situation or especially the visa work you are doing: https://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #2145

Crstangel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Crstangel » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:45 pm

If I purchase to have you all burn a candle on my behalf do I still need to purchase the spell kit to do at home? I don’t feel I’ll do it right, So I’m more so looking for assistance.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:22 pm

Crstangel, the spell kit and the vigil candle are two different things. You can do one or both. You could also, for example, purchase the vigil candle to light on your own. If you are worried about doing the spell kit wrong they come with instructions, and you could ask simple questions in the appropriate spell kit thread here on the forum, or hire a rootworker through AIRR for coaching. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:50 am

Crstangel,

Burning a candle at the church is an excellent option if you can't burn candles at home or if you need a spell to back you up when you're travelling. Many people have candles burned at MISC to back up work they are doing at home as well. Say you are doing a honey jar on a love interest and you finally have a date lined up! A Love Me candle lit at MISC on the day you go out together would be icing on the cake.

If you are able to burn candles and have a little space you could set up for the spell work, I would try kit. Hands on is a great way to learn and you can add your personal concerns to the work if needed.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Crstangel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Crstangel » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:39 pm

Thank you for all your help

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:43 pm

I've been reading about concealing your work and putting bay leaves around to hide it/work in secret... does MISC also put bay leaves up around the altars?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:05 am

Hello SpellsnSuch,

If you are concerned that the candle work performed by MISC might be spiritually linked back to you, I wouldn't worry. If you are concerned about spiritual retaliation by your target, make sure you keep up with your protection.

Good luck.

RebeccaMoses

Re: Spells to Detach My Ex-Spouse From My Family Members

Unread post by RebeccaMoses » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:52 am

Hi just seeking some assistance on what candles to have set on my behalf. I’m no longer with the father of my child, we had him when we were young(21 years old) my sons father was very immature, chasing girls and friends he didn’t prioritize when it came to me, my son or his finances. He was verbally and sometimes physically abusive. I suffered from depression and got sick because of the mental stress while being with him. I found enough courage and left him 6 years ago while our son was still a new born. I never kept our son away from him or tried to separate them in any way. I left room for them to have a father son relationship. However my sons father is still stuck in his past ways. He always tries to get back together with me and when I decline he would try to make me feel guilty he would use our child as the reason we should get back together, he calls me selfish and tells me that my son isn’t happy(which is far from the truth) as far as I see he’s the only unhappy one here. He also never has any money when it comes to buying things for our son, thankfully I have a job and could take care of him also his family helps out they have no problem helping because they love my son and it shows. To me my sons father is on the verge of being a complete dead beat. I want to cut him out of my life but I know I can’t because of our son. I do want him to leave me alone and stop nagging me and trying to manipulate me into getting back together with him. He also tries to make me feel guilty for being in any relationship. I just want him to Shut up to be honest, stay out of my business and accept the fact that I will not put myself with him in this life again. What can I do with regard to this?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:05 pm

Hello RebeccaMoses,

I have moved your post to the topic on MISC candle services, and hopefully one of the church deacons can advise you on the best candle to have lit for help.

I wish you and your son much luck with your situation!

RobynM73
Newly Registered

Unread post by RobynM73 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Hi
I'm in need on some advice on which candle to have set at MISC alter. I am in the process of buying a house. I found a house that I wanted that was for sale by owner. So while I was in the process of getting pre approved for the loan the owners decided to list the house with a realtor. I got the approval yesterday. I contacted the realtor and found out that last Friday it went under contract. Yes I could look for another house but the area I am in is very limited with houses for sale. This house was perfect for me and my daughter. I have moved to this area away from friends and family because my ex convinced me too. In March he blindsided me with he still had feelings for the mother of his oldest son that he cheated on 13yrs ago. I'm looking to see which candle would work best to make the offer on the house fall through so I can put my offer in. Thank you for any help someone can give.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:42 pm

RobynM73 --

Influence or Confusion seem like likely choices.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RobynM73
Newly Registered

Unread post by RobynM73 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:04 am

Thank you Catherine!
Any advice on how to word my petition?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:19 am

Hello RobynM73,

I would keep it simple and petition that the competing offer fall through and that yours is accepted. Just as you said you want to have happen.

You might also want to consider an I Can, You Can't candle for this work. You've got several good choices here.

Good luck!

RobynM73
Newly Registered

Unread post by RobynM73 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:09 am

Thank you again!

Rapacia

Unread post by Rapacia » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:57 am

Hello, all.

I'm seeing some posts which mention PayPal. Does LMCCo take PayPal?? I've never noticed this as an option.

Sincerely,

Rapacia
Rapacia
"Forget not in the darkness what you have seen in the light".

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Hello Rapacia,

MISC does accept PayPal for having lights set on the altar.

Good luck.

Rapacia

Unread post by Rapacia » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:35 am

Miss Athena,

I was referring to the shop itself. So only the church takes PayPal?

Rapacia
Rapacia
"Forget not in the darkness what you have seen in the light".

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Hello Rapacia,

That is correct.

Brooks2248

Unread post by Brooks2248 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:48 am

Would burning a uncrossing ,Jinx killer,Attraction and Fwop together by misc be a bad idea ??? I want to attract things in my life right away but to be on the safe I want to have uncrossing ,Jinx killer and Fiery wall of protection burn with the attraction candle ....i feel like since uncrossing and jinx killer remove negative energy I wouldn't need the blockbuster line to remove obstacles because uncrossing and jinx killer does that as well

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:33 pm

Hello Brooks2248,

I would burn these in two stages. Start with Jinx Killer/Uncrossing, then Fiery Wall of Protection with Attraction. You want to first get rid of negative energy then protect yourself while drawing in what you want.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:16 am

I had a fun of break up candles AND destruction burning at MISC but i have a question about the candle reports.

the destruction candles burned great, the break up candles started burning great then the last 3 or so had black soot all the way down. Now, i understand typically black soot means resistance, but i do not understand:

(1) how did the destruction candles can burn fine while the break up candles burned sooty.. why is this?

(2) i almost always have the same candles being burned by a root worker (back up the work, i never burn candles in my home due to privacy), and the same candles (destruction and break up) are burning great on his altar as well. So why is it that just the last 3 break up vigils at MISC burning badly?

(3) Could it be burning black because the relationship has ended, and there is no way the petition could be fulfilled? (as in, they've already fought and broke up, so they aren't interacting, so the candles are burning poorly?)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”