Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
mastersirius678
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:00 am

Ok, some questions that I can't find answers anywhere

1. How would I do a honey jar on someone's behalf? This is for someone (person A) I know who recently got into an argument with her friend (person B), and her friend ended up blocked her everywhere on social media. This person (person A) knows that I do magick, and she asked me to help, as she do not have any experience with magick. Do I have to taste the honey and say the required words? Or can person A get her own honey and do the tasting ritual part since she do not live in my immediate local area?

2. Can I use a honey jar to sweeten my own personal life in a specific area the honey jar was designed for? Can I buy a Crown of Success honey jar and the Love herb mixture and combine them as a double purpose honey jar for myself?

3. Regarding handwriting as a personal concern, can it be a picture or screenshot of an oil painting the target made, or a handwriting in digital format, as in written with a touch screen device or surface, not with actual pen. For example, the signature you have to do on a credit card machine after you made a purchase.

With all these questions being said, I do have a target in mind that requires the traditional ritual of the honey jar, but I won't go into details since most of the question I had for that was already answered in Miss Cat's Honey Jar page and past posts from this thread.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:54 pm

Hello mastersirius678,

To answer your questions:

1. You can make the jar for Friend A and give it to her, whereupon she would be the one to use the honey on Friend B. Or you could work it for her and Friend B together, but you would not need to taste the honey, bake with it, etc. as you are not yourself in the jar.

2. Yes, that sounds good.

3. Digital reproductions of handwriting are a weaker link to that target. Same with a digital version of something they made. You can try it, but I wouldn't expect the same results as you could get from their actual signature or hand-made item.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:17 am

Yes Miss Athena, these answers are very helpful, thank you for your time to answer them.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:18 am

"Bottle Up and Go!" is a brand new book by Catherine Yronwode and Lara Rivera, on sale now for pre-orders. It ships October 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2020 in time with the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, but if you plan to attend the Virtual Festival, you will get this book (and others) with your Workshop Box.

Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera

Use in Magic:
This foundational book of conjure methods will introduce you to more than 100 time-tested ways to cast magic spells for protection, love, luck, wealth, health, and revenge within a variety of containers including:
• Eggs, Bones, Shells, and Fruits
• Potted Plants and Hollow Trees
• Paper, Cloth, and Leather Packets
• Mojo Hands and Troll Bundles
• Doll-Babies and Loaded Statuary
• Glass Bottles and Jars
• Sugar, Cigar, and Match Boxes
• Mirror Boxes and Compacts
• Loaded Oil Lamps and Candles
• Ice Boxes and Freezers
• Black Hawk Buckets
• Scandinavian Spiritus Boxes
• Witch Bottles and Bottle Trees
• Jewish and Arabic Spirit Traps

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-BUAG
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:00 am

It has been suggested to me that I add some poppy seeds to my honey jar to make someone kind of woozily in love. But I believe in this thread I saw Conjureman Ali and Miss Aida advise against that. Perhaps they meant poppy flowers... would it be all right to use poppy flowers in a honey jar in that case?
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:47 am

Hello RisenRaven,

Do stay away from poppy seeds in a honey jar, as they create confusion (not "woozy love"). You can include poppy flowers, which are known for inducing psychic vision and may lead your target to dream more sweetly about you.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

carolinaXKE

Unread post by carolinaXKE » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Potentially silly question here (forgive my ignorance!) but I had trouble finding the answer on my own...Can honey jars and vinegar jars be worked on the same target, for different purposes?

Allow me to explain: my ex-husband and his girlfriend are causing issues in my life and harming the relationship between my children and I. Since entering a relationship with this new woman, she has made my ex-husband hostile and difficult to co-parent with. I did a vinegar jar on each of them around a month and a half ago. I want them to drown in their own negativity and create discord between them in hopes that it ultimately would lead to a break-up. I did put her in the freezer, too (lemon, alum, poppy seeds, red pepper, soaked in my urine for self-protective domination). I have had some signs this last one in particular has had some success.

However, recently I've felt an urge towards making him easier to work with in the form of a honey jar. I don't like spending time being "at war" with someone I'm permanently stuck having some connection to due to have a living link to (our children) and still a few more years of having to work with. I had done a lot of controlling work on him but wasn't seeing much movement there. A little, but not enough. I wanted him to feel positively towards me and even wish for reconciliation (putting aside grievances, soothing of animosity, etc.) and friendship.

My thought process in all of this was that I want his life to be difficult, driving him to see a friendship with me as a positive "refuge" from all of that. Almost herding him in the direction of my intention, which is to put a stop to his malicious behavior and make him do what is needed to make up for the trouble he's caused. Does that make any sense or am I on the completely wrong path and sabotaging my goal?

Thanks in advance for any advice/words of wisdom!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:47 pm

Hello carolinaXKE,

Both a honey jar and a souring jar worked on the same target at the same time are at odds with each other. Pick one direction and stick to it, otherwise you may find yourself having no luck with either.

I would decide which is the bigger priority for you and serves your best interest for the long haul and go with that.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:43 pm

Wait... you shouldn’t do a break-up vinegar jar on a person and their SO at the same time you are doing a honey jar on the person for yourself? Or is it specifically that Carolinaxke mentioned doing separate vinegar jars on them each? Because facepalm if the former.
Risen as in the phoenix.

carolinaXKE

Unread post by carolinaXKE » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'll take your advice and try it out :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:11 pm

Hello RisenRaven,

You could certainly work a break-up jar on a couple and a honey jar at the same time to attract one of those people to you. It is a very traditional way to work.

However, it would be counterproductive to work a souring jar on an individual (to "make his life difficult") while simultaneously working a honey jar to sweeten that same person to you. That is the distinction I was making.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:10 pm

Yes, very much so Miss Athena, thank you for clarifying!
Risen as in the phoenix.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Hi everyone!

I’ve done honey jars before but never for this specific situation.... I do catering under the table for a man my friend knows. I would like to work for him on a steady basis. She has more of an ‘in’ with him because she is his wife’s best friend. I’ve only been in the picture about a year and was getting used frequently but then COVID happened and all jobs stopped... He’s been getting a handful of jobs now though and I would like to be at the top of the list of someone he calls for a gig.

What should I put in my honey jar aside from the petition paper and honey. Can you think of any herbs that would help me jump to the top of his list? I looked at the Boss Fix forum but didn’t feel like that suited my situation since we are on good terms. I have his signature and today a picture of us was taken together but we are wearing masks (does that matter?) so I could add that too.

My petition is ”Sweeten John Smith, born ----, owner of ----, to me. Have him favour Jane Smith above all others that work for him”

Unless you think that sucks and I should word it differently.. Thank you for your help! Stay safe!

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:44 pm

Hi curiouslilthing,

I’m sure someone will have more specific recommendations for you but as for herbs I’d like to refer you to Lucky Mojo’s sister site, Herb Magic. http://www.herbmagic.com/ It has a whole list of herbs carried by Lucky Mojo and their uses.

Indeed Boss Fix may not be suitable for your situation. Perhaps Look Me Over products on a candle or business cards would be appropriate. (I believe you generally want to keep the contents of your honey jar edible, save for your petition, and essential oils are not.) It is not only for love but is used in business as well.
https://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Lucky Mojo also has Steady Work products and you could use a petition that you want steady work coming from him as well.
https://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

I am still fairly new to this so I’d like you to keep checking back for more answers. Hopefully this will get you started!
Risen as in the phoenix.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:00 pm

Hello CuriouslilThing,

Your petition sounds fine to me.

You can also use a bit of that honey in the next thing you cook/bake for this man's events, and offer him a taste. It's a traditional way of sweetening him to you, so that would be a wise choice.

I would also add some cinnamon, ginger and cloves to your jar, as these are good items to help increase attraction and fidelity to keep him coming to you for catering jobs.

Cappygirl111
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cappygirl111 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:07 pm

My honeyjar cracked 🙁. It's a double layer glass jar and it seems only the outer layer has a crack... None of the contents have leaked.

Do i throw it out and restart.... I was doing it towards my manager to try get a pay rise.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:11 pm

Hello Cappygirl111,

I would pour the contents into a new jar and continue your work.

Good luck.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:22 am

RisenRaven,

A honey jar isn't always the ideal solution for making some "woozy" in love. For a more dreamy-type of love you'd want to combine your honey jar with a doll baby or a skull candle.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:27 am

carolinaXKE,

I am in agreement with Miss Athena, it seems you are at cross purposes in your work. Making his life miserable while drawing him to you can be messy particularly because as a co-parent he'll be bringing that mess to you!

My recommendation would be to do souring work on them if you want to break them apart and then to do a bit of influence work that has some domination elements since you seem inclined to control him a bit. You can make a sugar jar rather than a honey jar and shake it up. I would include Rosemary, 3 thorns from a rose, and Licorice in addition to the other stuff you are using in your sweetening work. Add this to a jar along with sugar and shake it up while speaking directly to him telling him to listen and heed you.

good luck!
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Cappygirl111
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cappygirl111 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:34 pm

Warming up your honey jar.

I know the conventional methods of lighting a candle on it... Lighting tealight candles around it... But my question is can I use water. As in I have a small chocolate fondue set. I add hot water to the container... Add my jar and set a candle alight under it. Seems to keep the jar hot but not boiling for a few hours. Am I allowed to use this method.. I alternate it with lighting a candle on the jar.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:34 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali! I was looking at the Herb Magic sister site of Lucky Mojo and also searching this forum, and I think the reader I was speaking to confused poppy seeds and poppy flowers. Herb Magic and (I believe it was) Miss Michaele said that poppy flowers are used “to confuse someone for love.”

http://www.herbmagic.com/poppy-flowers.html

That said, I am not necessarily jumping into wanting full-blown love yet. We are long distance and I’m still working on getting us a chance to meet up. It’s hard with the pandemic and all. I’m doing road opening and come to me work. Trying to be patient and wait for the waxing moon. :) Thank you again for your reply!
Risen as in the phoenix.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:27 pm

appygirl111 --

Sounds good to me!
catherine yronwode

lawofattraction2000

Unread post by lawofattraction2000 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi all!

So i discovered that my honey jar is leaking- I have been working the jar since I would say June. Is it okay for me to pour the contents in a new jar? Can I add more honey to it as well? Also what do I do with the jar afterwards? Specifically the top that has the candle residue on it

Thank you all in advance!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:22 pm

Hello lawofattraction2000,

You could pour the contents into a new jar. I would get one that fits the old lid so you can continue to build upon that wax. Recycle the glass from the old jar.

lawofattraction2000

Unread post by lawofattraction2000 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:13 am

Thank you Miss Athena! What if its not possible to find a jar that fits that lid?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:36 pm

Hello lawofattraction2000,

Then transfer the contents of your jar to a new one and recycle the old one, including the lid.

Good luck.

Lilyrue

Unread post by Lilyrue » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:14 am

Hello everyone! I’ve just started my spiritual journey, it’s all so very new, with that being said I would like to know what I can do in order to get my ex boyfriend’s parents to like\love me again. I really miss all of them. Please advice about what type of honey/sugar/sweetening jar I can do to so they can be “sweeter” to me. Thank you!🙌🏻✨

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:51 pm

See detailed information about honey jar spells for free online, here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
catherine yronwode

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:25 pm

To whom it may concern:
Is it possible I am just not cut out for conjure work? I was doing some reconciliation spells for a long while, then stopped. She started to come around and I did a honey jar spell to help keep her sweet to me and she disappeared again. I seem to be having better success with general spells more of European Grimoires for general things. My conjure work just doesn't seem to be up to par and I have been trying for many years now. I visualize, I pray, I give it time. It seems the harder I try it just doesn't seem to work. I feel like I even burned out my love life. Maybe it is the fact that I am even trying. I know things can be very subtle and take a very long time to work sometimes, but I feel like I am not any good at this. Any thoughts?
-Brandon

Lilyrue

Unread post by Lilyrue » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Thank you so much for your response Ms. Catherine!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:36 am

Hello Combat18,

Not every spiritual practitioner will feel at home or adept with every magical system, so it's not unusual that you feel this way about hoodoo. Stick to the paths and traditions that speak to you and work for you, and you should be fine.

If you do have questions about why specific spells did not achieve your desired outcome, you could consider getting a reading for more clarity. You can find qualified professional readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:25 pm

Miss Athena,

Thank you very much. I thought that might be the case. I have been doing this quiet a while. I know friends who are practitioners who get results often and with little effort. I do love this system, but for some reason it isn't speaking to me. Have a great day and I appreciate the help.
Sincerely,
-Brandon

Ganymede
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ganymede » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:03 am

Hey there! I have a question regarding a honey jar I've been working on for my ex-bf, so far i haven't been able to find an answer.

We broke up recently and I know he has been miserable about it, he asked for space because he needed to think about what he wanted. So of course I went with a honey jar to increase his feelings for me.

This morning I woke up and checked on my jar (to say goodmorning to it etc.) And I noticed the jar was wet. It's not cold and humid enough for it to be condensation and it's not sticky, so it isn't leaking. Everything around it was dry too.

Now I'm wondering what it means? It almost seems like it signifies that he's been crying about the situation, but I could be wrong.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:05 am

Hello Ganymede,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to see you here.

I'm sorry but we do not provide divination services on the forum. To perhaps gain clarity on what is happening with your jar and your ex, you might want to get a reading. Here's where you can find professional readers that we can vouch for:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Ganymede
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ganymede » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:15 am

Thank you for your reaction! I didnt think this would be a divination situation, I thought it would be similar to when your jar explodes etc. And there's just a generic reason for it!

I will do some divination on it, thanks :)

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:57 am

Hello!
I just received my honey jar kit, I've seen different posts about the semen. Can I put tissue with semen in the petition paper? Also, can I put a small piece of an unwashed shirt? And the hairs, do they go in the paper also or just in the honey? Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

You can put the tissue and snip of unwashed shirt into the petition packet. The hairs as well. Do not worry if the packet becomes undone in the honey jar. That is natural and will not affect the outcome of your work.

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:05 pm

hello everyone, so i have a honey jar that i made for my boyfriend and i then a separate one for his family. one is leaking everywhere due to the jar i used and the other one is full and the honey is hard. i bought new jars and just decided to start over. i wanted to know the proper way to dispose of a honey jar when i’m done using it. is it okay to bury it? is there anything extra i need to do? any advice appreciated :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:47 pm

Hello sunchild,

You can puncture a small hole in the lid and bury them upside down at the base (or in the hollow) of a strong tree. This is deployment and will send the spell energy out to the universe to continue working for you.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:01 am

I got a couple more questions.

1. I guess I never really asked where I can place the herbs in honey jars. I watched youtube videos by Madame Pamita, who demonstrated that she put the herbs on top of the petition paper made from a brown paper bag, and fold it into a packet with hair from both of myself and my target. When I did that for the Influence honey jar, I discovered that the resulting packet is a bit on the large side for the mini honey jar LM offers. So is it ok to put herbs directly into the honey jar, and then put small papers with the names and personal concerns into it? I only followed what Madame Pamita taught because I know she was one of Miss Cat's student. Also I am not eating the honey.

2. I know this probably not the traditional way by Hoodoo standards, but if I do not have access to my target's hair, can I improvise and use two pieces of white string and tie both together? Or if it was me and my target, what about tying my own hair with a white string representing the other person?

3. Since I might want a bigger honey jar eventually, I brought a raw organic honey from a grocery store, but the container has a plastic lid. Can I burn dressed tea cup candles on top of this plastic lid? Do I need to put any protective metal on this plastic lid first? I only thought tea cup candles because they might be safer on a plastic lid compared to a free standing candle, I'm not looking to seal the honey jar as I might want to put more people in.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:08 pm

Hello Mastersirius678,

To answer your questions...

1. You can put your herbs into your petition packet or into the honey itself. Different people work differently and although I prefer herbs in the petition packet itself, it is simply a preference. Do what works for you.

2. No, a string as a "proxy" for another person has no DNA link to them. If you don't have their hair, at least get something else of them, at the very least a photograph.

3. Transfer the honey to a jar with a metal lid. You can use canning jars, which are readily available in a number of sizes.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:00 pm

So...interesting situation. I met a guy online, I thought that his last name was something else, today I met him in person, collected a few hairs from his bathroom and hid them in my bra. I had 2 days before set a honey jar for him with his picture and 2 rose petals (petition on the picture). Now that I know his real last name do I need to re-make the jar?

Also, I opened the jar to add a hair, did I make it stronger or break my spell?

Additionally, if I have to re-make the jar can I use the hair I put in the jar? I only got 3 hairs and one of them I'd like to put in a mojo, so I'd rather not 'waste' a hair, though if I did, I understand.

Thanks!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Hello Shutter,

Re-make your petition using the correct spelling of his name. You can re-use his personal concerns.

Good luck.

Matty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Matty » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:37 am

Hello, can a honey jar work to make a stranger seek you out or bring them into your life if they have no idea you exist?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:47 pm

Matty, That is not what a honey, sugar, or sweet jar is used for. To sweeten someone, you ought to know the person.

Read "Bottle Up and Go" for detailed instructions on jar spells, and "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" for instructions on honey jars and sugar spells

BOO-GRI-BUAG
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyan ... pells.html
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:38 am

Matty

I agree with Miss Cat. Honey Jar is not for attracting or sweetening an unknown person, but, you can get a Crown of Success honey jar and put yourself in it, add some love herbs, and pray over the jar for a sweet and successful personal life for you regarding love, and anything you need success for.

Other than that, there is always the Come to Me formula, but that is topic for another thread.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”