Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Pyromancer

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:40 am

I was texting an ex who I’m friends with. We talk everyday on a platonic level. He said out of the blue he’s going to make a doll to control me. He said it to be funny. I find that perplexing as my doll is a love/domination combo. Could this be a sign my doll is being worked?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:34 pm

Pyromancer,
I'm replying to your last two post in this thread:
[*]
Could this be a sign my doll is being worked?
Do you mean, "that my doll is working"? Maybe. Also that your work is not sufficiently concealed. Put some bay leaves around the place where you keep it.
I keep saying to [the dollbaby] to get rid of the pig. How should I word it. This man is so attached to this pig I can’t believe it, ... It’s my fault I should of never bought it. The pig also doesn’t want me to go near him. ... He also told me it’s the pigs house, and have respect for her.
Most animal owners view their pets as members of the family. I think this is fair. You don't get rid of family members. Change your petition from "get rid of the pig" to "It's my house too. Love me more than the pig."

And how about working on the pig too? Not just magically, but in the everyday world. Change your identity from "Pyromancer, competitor for skritches" to "Pyromancer, Source of Treats."

Believe it or not, there are pig-training videos on YouTube. Search for "training pet pigs" along with "spoiled" or "calm friendly." Do the training yourself.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:08 am

Hello everyone,

I want to have LM make a doll baby for me for love, but i want to know about the personal concern. We don't use condoms so when I send in his sperm, wouldn't my juices be in there as well? I don't mean to be vulgar but I will be wiping myself with a handkerchief so I want to know will that be fine to use.

Thank you
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Hello ImReady2012,

If you are making a doll baby to represent your target, you don't want your personal concerns in there. Save the handkerchief for other work like a honey jar where you want both of your concerns in there.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:48 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

kimimiles

Unread post by kimimiles » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:19 am

Thank you too!

kimimiles

Unread post by kimimiles » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:41 am

I also recommend looking online for articles about dating and relationships.

(A specific URL was deleted -- we cannot endorse unknown providers; this is the Lucky Mojo Forum. Thanks for understanding. -- cat)

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:29 pm

Hi everyone! I have a little question about a doll baby. I've been using one with decent success for the return of a partner that contained no personal concerns - just a name paper. I was recently able to get ahold of personal concerns and I made the a second doll, but am not sure if I should go ahead and disassemble the old one now or wait the traditional 3-4 weeks after working with it daily. What would you suggest doing? I apologize if this has been asked before, but I've searched through the forum and haven't been able to find anything on remaking a doll that's still properly functioning so I think this might be a new question.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:34 pm

Hello Skylights,

Is your second doll baby working for you? If so, call your target's spirit out of the first one and recycle the petition for other work if you wish.

If the first doll baby is still working for you, then I would keep working it. You can use the newly acquired personal concerns for another spell.

So you have options here, and it's up to you which doll you wish to continue with.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:05 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

That's an interesting thought. The first doll has been sitting in my underwear drawer since the second one was made, but it served me very well when I was working it every day. The second one is only about 2 weeks old, but I can certainly feel the target's spirit in it so I am cautiously optimistic that it'll start affecting them. This is going to take some thinking.

What it sounds like though is that one definitely needs to be disassembled? If so, out of curiosity, why? Is it that it's diluting where I'm putting my thoughts and energy (my concern) or is it something else?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Hello Skylights,

It sounded like you were looking to choose between them, hence my recommendation.

You can keep both and use them in separate spells if you wish. Just be sure your new one is responding properly before putting it to work for you.

Good luck.

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:15 pm

I want to have a doll baby made but for personal concern I literally only have 1 hair. I can’t use the handkerchief with his semen on it because my personal concerns are on there as well. I will use that for a honey jar like Miss Athena suggested, but is one short pubic hair and a picture enough link for the doll baby? Thank you in advance!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:22 pm

ImReady2012 that is enough personal concerns. It’s not much, but will do. I would stick it on a piece of tape, and put another piece of tape on it like a strip so if you ever take the doll apart you have that concern saved. That’s what I did with the hairs of my target

mana

Unread post by mana » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:12 pm

I am making a doll for love romance passion lust and communication. My herbs are catnip, Coriander, ginger, rose petals for romance, cardamon. I intend to add written commands dipped condition oils e.g "I love Mana ", "Mana is beautiful"- stuffed in the head, "caress/cuddle Mana" stuffed in the arms, "I'm excited to text Mana" in the head. I would then baptize the doll not fully sewn together. Once baptised I will add my pubic hair in the head, maybe a little bit of my menstrual blood. Then sew shut.
I'm checking if l left anything out. Will appreciate your thoughts and advise.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:15 pm

Hello mana,

You want your doll to consist exclusively of your target's personal concerns, as you are working the doll as a proxy for him. I would leave yours out of it.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:08 am

I have had my doll baby now for months. I have slacked off at times from working it because me and the target were together and getting along very well. The issue is he does things that makes me mad, and I leave for a bit. My question is what are some good phrases to use for the doll? I have asked the doll to contact me, it’s been three days, and still nothing. I have his blood in this doll. Is blood more powerful than hair? I need help with phrases that could be helpful. He also touched my Do As I Say bottle of oil. Will that have an bad impact on the oil?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:09 am

Hello Pyromancer,

You should use whatever language best reflects your intention with your doll. If you want more communication, say so. If you want him to show more affection, make that your command. If you want him to stop a certain behavior, that also becomes your command.

Only you know the purpose of your doll and the behavior you want to encourage or defeat, so work accordingly.

Also, keep your spiritual supplies away from prying eyes and fingers. Him seeing the oil shouldn't have a negative impact, but do keep an eye on the results you're getting to know if you need to adjust your work accordingly.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:10 am

Mana why would you add the personal concerns last? It’s supposed to be added, and then shut before it’s baptized. The other ideas you have are great

mana

Unread post by mana » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:51 am

Hello Pyromancer, my targets concerns will be added before baptising. My pubic hair will be added after baptising. Does that make sense?

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Thank you pyromancer as this helps me a lot.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:46 pm

If you’re making a doll don’t add any of your concerns in it at all. If you’re doing a honey jar the both would be added. No problem guys, glad I could help

mana

Unread post by mana » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Hello Pyromancer, there's been plenty of mention here about being able to put your personal concerns in a dolly. See this post by Catherine. Point number 9.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:51 am

Forgotten24,

1) I do not believe that any man is "stubborn and hardheaded" about love. I think either a man inclines toward love and domesticity with a particular woman at a particular time or he does not, and if a woman choses to waste her time trying to change the fundamental personality of a man, over and over again with spell after spell, it is she who is stubborn and hard-headed, not him. If he is a Taurus, he will not easily change -- together 10 years and now he wants out? I would not begin to speculate on this without a reading. Are you close sexually? Taurus people tend to bond over physical intimacy and food.

2) Sweeten his mother, do not fight her. Again, pins signify pain, not "intention."

3) The herbs sound nice but altogether too fussy and numerous. Pick up a packet of our Love Herbs Mixture and use that -- it'd be cheaper in the long run than buying so many herbs. And why TWO lodestones? I would only do that if i made TWO DOLLS. Also, i would put a small John the Conqueror Root in his genitals. He's a Taurus after all. Not so much "hard headed" in his head, but down below.

4) I have patiently and repeatedly edited out your continual references to the products made by our competitors, but i will not do so any more. Go to their forums and ask them about this work. Do not come to our company forum with the names of their products in your mouth.

5) Dragon's Blood incense i understand, but why Sage? It is a harsh negative spirit clearing incense, generally speaking. Use Frankincense and Myrrh.

6) Make do with what you can.

7) A park is fine.

8) Whiskey is not an "option," it is the preferred alcoholic anointing liquor of most Protestant practitioners, who certainly would not use holy water from a Catholic church.

9) If i were you, i would want to be rubbing his doll on my body, and putting your pubic hairs inside his head. See the post by Ms Robin. I see nothing wrong with your idea of putting your picture inside his head.

10) Sure, sounds good.

11) Why do you say, "i can't ask, but demand?" What does that mean to you? Did the supplier of your [unnamed] oils tell you that? This requirement to "demand" is all of the same texture as your belief that you must stick pins in him to make sure he gets your "intention." You are one rough worker! I am a Taurus and i see no appeal here to love, to sex, to a cuddlesome return, to a gentle massage, a back rub, a little "between the cheeks" back rub, a little "over to the other side" back rub, a warm shower shared together, a vase of flowers, a morning wake-up with a cup of hot coffee served in bed with foamed milk and cinnamon and a bowl of fresh-picked fruits and berries from our own trees and bushes, and a new pair of shoes or a new shirt, just the right harmonizing colour to match his hair and his complexion, and a kiss to seal the deal. I'm a Taurus. I speak as one who knows. Now, treat the doll like that!

12) "Someone" did, i am sure. That trick is as old as written language. So is putting a candy heart -- the kind with a printed phrase on it, like "I LOVE U" on it in the heart area when stuffing the doll.

13) I think you have a lot of anger and disappointment to work through. I think you have rubbed me, a Taurus, the wrong way by repeatedly asking me if you are doing good work with the named oils of my competitors. I think you have yet to get in touch with your feelings of love and reconciliation.

I wish you luck.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:53 pm

I thought we don’t want to get tied up in the doll, and I read to not put your concerns in it? I personally don’t, but everybody is different, unless it was a doll or spell for myself. Some work different. Not going to argue as I come from African American background and been doing this since I was a teen. Have a good night

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:26 pm

Hello mana,

If you are making a doll baby to represent another individual, and baptizing it in that person's name, then only that person's personal concerns should be inside the doll.

This needs to be the end of this circular discussion as it could go on endlessly and repetitively. Thank you.

mana

Unread post by mana » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:05 pm

Dear Pyromancer and Miss Athena. I don't mean to be argumentative. I was following a method mentioned by Catherine as I attached in the comment above. It can be very confusing when people insist one particular way is the only way. To be clear, I baptised the doll without my personal concerns. Only my targets. I then added my concerns in it's head after the baptism. This way the doll was not named with my concerns in it.
I'm at piece with this method.
It would help to bring some clarity if Catherine were able to comment about the post I quoted above item #9.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”