Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Visa Passport Green Card Immigration Deportation

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Visa Passport Green Card Immigration Deportation

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:43 am

Laraaisha2020,

If you are using a commanding candle or another with cohesive power, I would write your petition as a command. " XXX office will process my business license as fast as possible"

I recommend writing down your entire plan for the candles and put them in order. Block Buster -> Crown of Success -> Commanding. Repeating candles isn't necessary and you need to give them time to work. Have confidence that they will work. Write down each of your spells, business spell, love spell, visa spell etc. If you have love work going as well I would put that on hold until your business spell is done. Then start that up again. Focus, patience and confidence can really help an outcome.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:27 am

Thank u Terra for ur advice.
I have not done any spells at home. Just only placed request for vigil candles to be lit at the church altar on my behalf. Yes i do believe they will work.
I had only return to me, and domination candles lit with block buster to get my ex back. The domination candle was not successful burn. But I believe it will work.
I will light the block buster- commanding - crown of success one or two days apart as to give time for the candles to be lit one after the other. So that the block buster can begin working and clearing way for my visa and immigration work to be done soon.
Will that be ok? Or should I light the command candle last and the other two first and second.
Please help.
I have prepared the petition ready.
Thank u once again
I'm sorry for posting so many questions as I am new and I have just begun lighting candles at the church and sometimes it's confusing to me of which candle to light first.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:23 pm

Laraaisha2020,

I would do them in this order but I don't really think it makes much of a difference between the Commanding an Crown Of Success. Either one could be last.

1. Blockbuster
2. Crown of Success
3. Commanding

After you do the three in this series, give the magic some time to work. There seems to be a frenzy of candle burning but not a lot of time to allow things to work.

Best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:52 am

Thank you Terra.
Yes I will place request for the above candles as sequence given to be lit at the church.
Earlier I had only placed request for candles for some love work and protection work.
Now I'm allowing those candles to work their magic. I am seeing signs everyday.
I will only concentrate on the current business and immigration spell candles for lighting.
Thank you once again for being patient. Appreciate and value Ur time.🙏

moonwhisperer
Newly Registered

Spells to Expedite Emergency Passport

Unread post by moonwhisperer » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:17 pm

Looking for recommendations to help me with a spell for my granddaughter. I live in Mexico, U.S. Citizen, moving to Puerto Rico in December. My grandaughter was born in Mexico, my son U.S. citizen, his wife is a Mexican national. My grandaughter was born in Mexico and we are requesting an emergency passport to come with me to Puerto Rico. My son is disabled and I support my family financially. It would be a great hardship to try and leave them behind.

Any recommendations for herbs, day and hour as well as oil would be incredibly grateful.

Evan Lionhart
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:28 am

Hi Moonwhisperer,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Given that there's a lot of different angles to consider, you might want to start with a reading to see how to best handle this from a magical perspective.

Off the top of my head, you may want to look at St. Christopher to help with getting your family safely from where they are to Puerto Rico:
https://www.luckymojo.com/saintchristopher.html

I'd also consider doing some Road Opener work to open the way to obtaining the emergency passport you need. Working with Attraction products and St. Expedite may be good as well.
https://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

In terms of day and hour, you may get a better recommendation once you've had a reading. However, you could start something like this on a Sunday at sunrise with optimal results.

Hope this helps!
Evan Lionhart

Thank you St. Christopher • Thank you St. Michael

moonwhisperer
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonwhisperer » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Dear Evan,

Thank you for your really thoughtful response. I am copying it into my pages of necessary information! I did order St. Christopher and St. Expedite spell supplies. What a wonderful form, gave me so much hope.

Evan Lionhart
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:14 am

Moonwhisperer,

You're more than welcome!
Evan Lionhart

Thank you St. Christopher • Thank you St. Michael

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:08 pm

I've been working on a citizenship honey jar and burning candles on it for 2 weeks now. I intend on burning candles on it 3 times per week and was thinking of Tuesday-Thursday-Sunday. Do these days seem best appropriate or which days would you work on it? Thank you !

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:46 pm

Moonlightdream,

I'm not sure why you chose Tuesday. It has a war like energy with the power of Mars. Unless you are bringing the heat to someone or going into battle, I'd leave it out. Wednesday is for Mercury the planet/God of speed and wisdom, which might be helpful for your case. I know it isn't as nice as working a candle every other day. It would be Wed, Thru, Sun but those are the days I would use to access that planetary power for my work. Or it could just be two days instead.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Hi Terra! Thank you for your input. This reminds me that I had great success previously with residence permit when I worked with it on Mon-Wed-Fri. I think I will continue with this :D Thank you!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”