Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm

you can use LM seperation products to break the bond between you two its a more peacful working then break up products. A moving candle spell ( away from you) to a new women could also help that process along. Good luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:44 pm

I frankly don't see how -- or why. I mean, you COULD, but that's not the way this spell works. I mean you could play basketball with a baseball, too.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:17 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I frankly don't see how -- or why. I mean, you COULD, but that's not the way this spell works. I mean you could play basketball with a baseball, too.
I'm really glad you're here to address these things. It seems perfectly obvious now and I feel so silly! I'm not exactly new to this, but sometimes I feel like a baby.

~K

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:47 pm

I know there are a few AIRR members that say they perform Cut and Clears on behalf of clients, but what I assume they means is they can set lights and back up the work while you perform the ritual given its personal nature.

I think that's where the confusion may have sprung from.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:12 am

I always like the 9 walnut bath or the cut and clear to make it a cleaner break along with a separation and moving away candle myself.

kittynmoon

I always like the 9 walnut bath or the cut and clear to make it a cleaner break along with a separation and moving away candle myself.

kittynmoon

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun May 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi,
I've been preparing for a nation sack spell on my fiance and during the preparations I came to the realization that if I don't clear out the lingering pain and hatred for my ex, no amount of magic will keep this new relationship together and healthy.
Obviously cut and clear would be really just the trick for this, the only problem I see is we have a son together so it is impossible to totally 100% cut him out of my life; I refuse to give up my son and I don't want to take him from his father either. Can I cut my ex out of my life and clear out my anger and help the gaping knife wound he put in my back heal, with out cutting him out so far that our son is affected negatively?

On a related note, can I use a love spell in conjunction with a break up spell? Not break up/return to me. I don't want him to be with the harlot who used to be my best friend he left me for, but I'll happily send him off to be with someone else. That's the real main reason I'm so deeply hurt and angry about this, is because I feel more deeply betrayed than I ever thought was possible, not so much about the divorce itself. Can I break them up and then cast a love spell for him to find a different mate to be happy with (therefor making my son happy)? Don't ask me why but despite my hate of him I can't bring myself to hurt him no matter how much I want to.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun May 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Cut and Clear does not necessarily remove someone from your life. It removes emotional residue from the past to allow you to find new love. I would advise doing the Cut and Clear and waiting a little while. You may find that you no longer feel the need to do anything further.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun May 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Hello Eilis19

Eilis19 wrote:I've been preparing for a nation sack spell on my fiance and during the preparations I came to the realization that if I don't clear out the lingering pain and hatred for my ex, no amount of magic will keep this new relationship together and healthy.
Obviously cut and clear would be really just the trick for this, the only problem I see is we have a son together so it is impossible to totally 100% cut him out of my life; I refuse to give up my son and I don't want to take him from his father either. Can I cut my ex out of my life and clear out my anger and help the gaping knife wound he put in my back heal, with out cutting him out so far that our son is affected negatively?
You can and definitely should do a Cut and Clear. Cut and Clear by itself does not cut away all ties to the point where you no longer see the person, it just helps you let go and move on, you can still see your ex if you so chose.

Eilis19 wrote: On a related note, can I use a love spell in conjunction with a break up spell? Not break up/return to me. I don't want him to be with the harlot who used to be my best friend he left me for, but I'll happily send him off to be with someone else. That's the real main reason I'm so deeply hurt and angry about this, is because I feel more deeply betrayed than I ever thought was possible, not so much about the divorce itself. Can I break them up and then cast a love spell for him to find a different mate to be happy with (therefor making my son happy)? Don't ask me why but despite my hate of him I can't bring myself to hurt him no matter how much I want to.
You certainly can go this route, but if I may make a suggestion, do a good and thorough Cut and Clear first and see if you still want to bother with him and his new squeeze, odds are good you simply will not give a toss, and you will move on with your life and allow him to do the same.

Best of Luck.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun May 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Thank you very much you two. I was just worried about how it would interfere with our shared custody. All the spells I have come across make it sound like you'll never see that person again and it'll be like they never existed so I just wanted to make sure.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Hello
my gf broke up with me 4 months ago n then she met a new guy n he broke up with her too after 2 months so still she is not getting over him
so what candles should i use so she can get over him and miss me?
does cut and clear can help me in this situation? can i set up the cut and clear for her so she can forget him at MISC? i am confused as normally cut and clear used by individual to cut and clear his own ties with past ,but dont know can we use it for another person or not?
i already ordered Road opener at MISC

please guide me
Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 04, 2010 5:41 pm

No - Cut and Clear will not help you. It's intended for a person to use for themselves to help them get free of lingering feelings willingly.

You can use Healing on her to help her heal from the emotional pain of the breakup. Start a honey jar between the two of you in the meantime.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Tue May 04, 2010 6:00 pm

as i called MISC earlier and they said i could order Cut and clear for this situation and can specify in petition to cut all the ties of past for that person

so i am confused ,,

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Well, I've seen rootworkers use this on behalf of others, but usually at that person's request.

When people have asked about that on the forum befor,eMiss Cat has stated that Cut and Clear is not used for taking feelings away from a person unknowingly. She says that she refuses to perform it for a second against athird party and that to do so is actually to perform a Separation of Break Up spell, which is not the same as a Cut and Clear spell.

Perhaps because the girl is no longer with the guy it would stand a chance if she's trying to get over him herself. Though Cut and Clear is not designed to coercively take away a person's feelings for someone else. If she is trying to win him back or still pining for him, I don't think this formula will do what you're wanting it to.

I could be wrong, but that is how I understand Cut and Clear. You're, of course, free to try what you like - prayer is a powerful thing.

I would personally use Healing on her to help her get over the breakup, and you could also add some King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity with Cast Off Evil to help her see that she has better options elsewhere. Combine that with a Come To Me type honey jar and you'd probably have a good shot.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks for so much info,
n can i specify when i do clarity with cast off evil candle to see me as better options then him?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Dxyz2010 wrote:Thanks for so much info,
n can i specify when i do clarity with cast off evil candle to see me as better options then him?
You can, but with Clarity she will see the truth of the matter, so, here's hoping you actually are a better option.
HRCC Student #1559

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 am

A good friend of mine is moving away. She and I have been friends for about 15 years. Anyway, she is moving. I do not handle loss well at all (death of parents when a teen, etc)

So, I find myself already wanting to disengage and pull away from the friendship. Just to make the loss easier on myself.

Would it be appropriate to do a Cut & Clear to make this easier on myself?

Nothing else wrong.. no hard feelings.. I just need the easy way out of this.

And, I know we can still email, etc. but it won't be the same.

Thanks

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 am

I had the same problem for the longest time - I wanted to sabotage before I could get hurt in any situation. Then I had some self-empowering work done and my way of dealing with things - anything - changed. So I'd suggest some Courage products - a few good cleansing bath and a bit of candle work, a mojo if you feel this is a broader issue that affects your life rather than just this situation.

That way you may be able to deal with it from a clearer/more solid perspective for yourself, and also amicably with your friend who I'm sure will be sad leaving you too. You may be able to maintain your bond much better despite the distance. Cut and Clear will cut ties and there's no going back, most likely.

I think others would also suggest Healing products for when you feel the grief. I particularly like Angel Raphael for this kind of situations where you need consolation - he works very fast, in my experience.
HRCC Graduate #1610

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah, I really don't need courage at this point.. Healing perhaps, but I do a steady diet of that. Anyway, I'm looking for the quick fix for myself - no tears, no sadness - just nothing

So, as long as Cut & Clear doesn't create "hard" feelings or hurt her in any way, I'm going to do it

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Hmm. Cut & Clear is NOT a quick fix though. Now, you can Cut and Clear someone when your emotional investment was for a bad cause and you'd like things restored to their rightful place - like an annoying ex. bf and you back to very casual friends, etc. You don't feel anymore and they leave you alone.

I don't have a lot of experience with this spell but the limited number of times I've done it - in one case it cut off that person completely coz our emotional bond was staring at its natural death already. In cases where the bond is essentially still there - there's nothing wrong, I just didn't want to face the pain - my target felt/picked up on that I'd cut them off very strongly and wouldn't quit. In one case the target was miserable and called me for 7 months. That was proof that our friendship just was still 'alive' and no matter how much I wanted to run away from them, it just wouldn't break. Finally I had to go back.

Others' experience may be very different, but mine is that yes, my target could feel hurt too. Cut & Clear is a serious spell.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Cut and Clear is not the same as the black walnut spell, where the end to emotions is drastic and absolutely permanent. You can use it to get emotional distance when you're too close to a situation, for instance when you need to cut away your emotional involvement with an ex, but have to keep seeing them due to having children together. Sometimes Cut and Clear has to be repeated for it to take complete effect, especially when someone has a very long and very deep history with the other person. But Cut and Clear really is for when a tie is harmful in some way.

However, I don't think your emotional tie to this person is what is most harmful here - it's your reaction to it due to your history. I would personally use a combination of Cast Off Evil to help you cut free from your past patterns, along with Healing to help deal with the past hurts that caused you to establish those patterns. Throw in some Blessing and Tranquility to soothe and calm yourself through the process.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 pm

I appreciate the advice. Maybe I'll do some healing, end past garbage work on myself. But honestly, I've already stopped responding to her emails because I don't want to continue being friends with someone who will soon be out of my life. It's not her fault, it's just much easier for me to do a sudden break and stop all contact than to continue on like everything is okay knowing in a matter of a month or two I will be hurt. I would rather end it on my terms than be left behind to figure out who to lunch with, shop with, etc.

Go figure. I guess we never lose our childhood fears of abandonment, etc. totally.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 pm

suzyparker, I met my best friend when I was 11 and a year after that she moved away because of her mothers job. She actually moved 400 miles away from my town and I could not visit her for two years cause my parents thought I was too young to be spending the holidays away from home. We were not allowed to speak on the phone more than once a week because our parents were afraid that the telephone bill would be huge if they left it up to us to decide how much time we would spend on the phone and I had no internet connection at the time, so if we wanted to chat or e-mail each other I had to go to a net cafe.

Despite all this she stayed my best friend for 10 more years. We wrote letters to each other and sent photos from our new friends, she was always there for me when I needed her and I was always there for her. Two years after that I got an internet connection and we were able to chat every night before bedtime (we were both really busy children, going from class to class all day taking numerous lessons in addition to school classes so the only time we had available was then).

After that I started spending the Christmas holidays with her. I would also spend some of my summer holidays at her place and she would also come to visit me and spend a week or two with me in summer. This lasted for 8 years till we finally ended up in the same university. Throughout this time,we both had other friends to talk to, go shopping with, have a cup of coffee, etc., but we remained best friends because she was the one who knew all my problems, everything about the boys I was into, etc. She was the friend I could speak honestly with and be myself because I knew there was something special between us and I was not afraid to be myself with her and she was not afraid to be herself with me.

Our friendship lasted for more than 10 years. What I'm trying to say is that you don't have to end everything with your friend in order to find new friends. Since she's away you will have to figure out who to go shopping with and spend time with, and new people will most probably enter your life, but that doesn't mean that you're bound to lose this friend.

There's no guarantee that you're going to be hurt in a month or two. This is just your fear talking.

No one can tell you what to do to feel good in this situation, but cutting yourself off first because you're afraid of abandonment doesn't make it hurt less. In fact I feel that you're already hurt for losing your friend completely, even though it has not happened yet, just because you think about it and believe that it's true.

Try to see the positive side of the situation. You will have a friend away from home, so if you happen to be where she moved you will know you have a friend near if you need something. You can go visit her if something depressing happens in your life and you just want to get away, etc.

It's up to you what to do, but please don't hurt yourself like that pretending that cutting her off is the best choice because it's unfair to your friend and most of all, it's unfair to yourself.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:18 am

You guys are right. I'll just do some heavy cleaning and healing work on myself and get past this that way. I hate to lose a friend; even if it hurts to see someone you care about move away. It's unfair to just cut people out to make it easier on yourself.

Thanks for getting my head on straight again.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:28 am

What if you want to rebuild the relationship from the ground up-- you want to cut off the way it was and start fresh but not necessarily cut the person out of your life?

would cut and clear be appropriate for that? In other words, can you use it to cut out the unhealthy patterns and emotions so that you can start in fresh-- either with this person or someone else?

I know not to do black walnut as that is permanent.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 am

Cast Off Evil is better for what you're trying to do.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:46 am

Interesting, I would not have thought of that. Thanks!

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 pm

I can't think of any other product other than Cut and Clear. My boyfriend is super but I know he still has feelings for his exwife when they have been divorced for 6 yr. No kids and divorced after a few months when she cheated on him.

She still has her married last name and jumps from guy to guy. I only started checking her facebook when I saw that my boyfriend had visited it. She's a total nutzo and her last boyfriend is trying to sue her for identity theft and fraud. FACEBOOK CAN BE SO HELPFUL :lol:

Even though my boyfriend hasn't spoken to her since the divorce, I think his ego sees her as the one who got away. He swears that he isn't interested in taking her back and says it's just curiousity when he checks out her page a few times a month.Curiousity is OK but checking out an ex's page six years later is too much.

Vinegar jar isn't right since they don't talk. Breakup products don't seem right since they're divorced and not in contact. I've used Healing products too.

I think a Cut and Clear candle might be what is needed to remove all bonds so she's ditch his last name and he'll stop checking up on her. If Cut and Clear isn't right, then what else can I use? :?:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Do a freezer spell to freeze out his interest in her. You can use Cast Off Evil on him to help cut his habit of checking up on her.

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Do a freezer spell to freeze out his interest in her. You can use Cast Off Evil on him to help cut his habit of checking up on her.
I'm really sorry if I seem thick. If I do a freezer jar on my boyfriend, won't that freeze him out of my life? :o I want to clear his interest in his exwife.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:57 pm

It is ALL about intentions. You cannot freeze him out of your life unless you put that on the petition or name paper. Since that is not your intention, then that will not happen. It is like getting crossing oil on your hands while you are dressing a candle for an enemy. Just because you get the crossing oil on your hands does not mean you cross yourself. Or if you get love me oil on your hands...its not going to make you love yourself more.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Yule

Unread post by Yule » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:01 am

Hi,

I have a question regarding Cut and clear spell. Does it work for the both of us or only for the person who is performing the spell?I want more than anything else to stop aching. I have been aching for this break up and his cruelty for two years now and it seems impossible to get over it as we work together. He is also a very cruel person. It is a very long and painful story that has had an impact on every little aspect of my life and I am sick to the bone of being heartbroken. He keeps coming back and keeps leaving me with the biggest of cruelty I have ever known in a human being. He harrases me when I try to move on. He threatens me to get me fired. He even laughs at me when he sees me aching. Still I love him and that's the biggest contradiction. Love makes no sense to me. It is a very twisted situation and I have already searched for emotional support with a therapist. Would it still work if I love him?

I want to be over this pain BUT I dont want him to be through this harmless. I want to have the satisfaction of saying NO next time he comes back to me asking for another chance saying he will change this time. That's why if the spell will work on him as well I dont want it. Please dont think I am a bad person I just claim justice. Believe me I deserve it.

I also want to do a reverse spell. If I can bounce back a tenth of the pain and trouble he has caused to me during the last 2 years I would be more than satisfied.

A friend of mine says that I won't be able to reverse it and therefore cause him any harm because I still love him and my energies will protect him, does this make any sense in the hoodoo practice?

We work together so I would like to know how I could make use of this contact and nearness to make the reverse spell as effective as possible. Any suggestions and tips? It would be much apreciated.

Thank you very much!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 am

Yule wrote:I have a question regarding Cut and clear spell. Does it work for the both of us or only for the person who is performing the spell?I
It effects only you, it is a personal spell.
Yule wrote:Would it still work if I love him?
Of course, the point is that it will help you stop loving him and move on.
Yule wrote:I also want to do a reverse spell. If I can bounce back a tenth of the pain and trouble he has caused to me during the last 2 years I would be more than satisfied.

A friend of mine says that I won't be able to reverse it and therefore cause him any harm because I still love him and my energies will protect him, does this make any sense in the hoodoo practice?
It does make a bit of sense, but you're friend has the reasons wrong. It's not that you're "energies will protect them" its that if you love him you might not be able to put you're heart into the spell, give it you're all. If you think you won't be able to, have someone else do it for you, hire a root worker from the AIRR or have LuckyMojo set a light for you.
HRCC Student #1559

Yule

Unread post by Yule » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 am

Thank you so much HailDiscordia for your speedy reply!

I am going to get a reading again soon. I want to ask about the reverse spell and probably ask if she could do it for me. And a cleansing! I definitely need to clea myself of these two years.

Thanks again!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 am

Good Luck Yule.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 am

Looking for user experiences with the Cut and Clear spell.
In my situation, I have been performing a lot of cleansing work on myself and
want to become indifferent towards an ex who truly "did me wrong."

Have ingredients for the walnut bath, too.

Gotta be careful because he owes me money.

Any advice or sharing of experiences is much appreciated.

Happy Friday the 13th : )

Curiosity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiosity » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 am

Well, I'm certainly not knowledgeable enough to give anyone advice, but I can tell you how a cut & clear worked for me. It cut my feelings of excessive obligation to the person, and cleared my vision so I could see them for what they are--a flawed, yet not all bad, person who is really just not all that important to me. A BIG change for me, and exactly what I wanted. So it was a big success for me (thanks Lucky Mojo).

I did a c &c vigil candle which I dressed with c & c oil. I put their name on a petition under the candle. I'm paranoid about fire safety so I snuffed the candle out every time I left the house. Also dressed up the altar a bit with sachet powder and some herbs.

I will say, though, we had a big fight while the candle was burning--I think because for the first time I was seeing clearly just what was going on and I lost my temper. And, strangely enough, he had an accident too--not sure if that was related or coincidence or what.

Hope that helps, and happy 13th to you!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:59 am

I have worked cut and clear rituals and vigil candles using Lucky Mojo's cut and clear formula's for a number of clients and the results have varied to some extent but there have always been results that included a feeling of distance and moving apart. Cleansing before doing this type of work is a good idea, as is burning some healing vigil candles or doing some other healing work for yourself. Cut and clear is like other types of magic--you need to have a firm intention when you start the work and be dedicated to the premise that this person really does need to cut out and cleared from your life in order for you to move on and find the happiness and love that you deserve. The hardest cases of cut and clear that I have seen occur when someone says that they are ready for that step, but in their hearts they are not really ready and they may even hope that the person will really return to them! That is undoing your work before you have even done it--so be clear in your intention and your work will reflect that.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

dasha

Unread post by dasha » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:20 pm

i have been considering doing a cut and clear spell on an ex boyfriend of mine. I was wondering if this was appropriate since I have no feelings left for him whatsoever. the reason I need to cut and clear is because I feel like our past relationship is affecting my current one. I keep comparing the two men, and keep obsessing over how they are similar and how the relationship will end just like that previous one. they are very different and it is pointless to compare two situations that are alike in almost no ways. will the cut and clear spell help in this case as well?

another question i have is about a family member. I dont believe this individual is evil and purposely causing me harm, but I am not so sure. I think she has jinxed me in the past, but even if she hasnt, she constantly puts me in a terrible mood and I get so worked up thinking about it, I can hardly breathe. Any suggestion as to which spell I can use? i dont think a cut and clear will do as we are very close relatives. I have considered doing a tongue freezing spell. any input is greatly appreciated!

i do understand a reading is the best answer here, but just wanted to hear some others' opinions before I go that way. Sorry for being so long winded :oops:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Yes, the clear and cut will definitely help that. It will help cut those emotional ties that you still have to the ex boyfriend, and help you move on with your current one. So yes go ahead with the clear and cut, and I would follow up with a chupparosa candle with your current boyfriend to strengthen the bond between you and him.

For the family member I would do an uncrossing spell kit,and follow up with some fiery wall of protection to protect yourself from her.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You can do the tongue freezing spell if she is speaking ill of you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:52 pm

The purpose of Cut & Clear is to remove any emotional attachment, love, etc and open the way to new love...since you have mastered the 'emotional part.' Cut & Clear can be used to remove the residuals that hang on.

Side note: Are you familiar with the Black Walnut spell? Read about it here http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

The beef tongue freezer spell is used to stop gossip that is hurting you and yours...and yes a reading is appropriate to 'really' get clarity in this situation.

illey

Unread post by illey » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:05 pm

1. The list of supplies says "dried flower petals (roses are best)" but later on in the instructions it says to take the "dried white petals" for the packet. So is the color really important here? Would red work? Also why dried as opposed to fresh? Would fresh not work?

2. It says "1 packet cut and clear incense" and then advises to use another incense that clears your thoughts (I will be using King Solomon). Can I mix the two together to burn or should I be burning them separately?

3. Is there a best day or time of day to perform this?

Thanks y'all!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Traditionally 'dried' herbs are used in Hoodoo spells. Are you using the spell kit illey?

illey

Unread post by illey » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 pm

I have not seen a spell kit listed on the Spell Kits page. I looked and looked, and the link that should bring up all cut and clear supplies does not load correctly. I ended up just buying each item individually.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:53 pm

I see why the questions now. What items do you have? ...and where are you getting the instructions you indicated above? I would do this spell before dawn.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 am

I believe the OP is referring to the Cut and Clear spell Miss Cat has available here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

As for the color, I would go with white because that is what the spell evidently calls for. Like jwmcclin stated, we tend to work with dried herbs in hoodoo and unless a spell calls for fresh, I'd stick with dried.

Regarding the incense, I believe using Cut and Clear alone is fine (if I'm understanding the instructions correctly). I think King Solomon, Clarity, and the resins are mentioned as alternatives.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:15 am

Read about Cut and Clear Spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This is the full spell kit:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:30 am

I was using the spell instructions online. I try to keep Spell Kits available because everything is in them along with instructions. The Spell kit comes with White Jasmine Flowers.

When you are new to spell casting (not saying that you are), it is best to stick with the Spell Kits and if something is not available online call LM, they are quite helpful and you can place an order over the phone. Good Luck!

illey

Unread post by illey » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 am

I would have preferred to use a spell kit, definitely. Since I didn't see one on the spell kits page, or linked to on the cut and clear webpage, I just figured one didn't exist. It didn't occur to me to call I guess! I also looked in the complete inventory page and the kit still does not show up. I've already purchased all of the items listed on the cut and clear spell page, so it seems silly to purchase an entire spell kit at this point, especially since the only thing I am missing is dried flower petals. I see that Jasmine Flowers are listed in the herbs section of the catalogue, but a picture isn't showing up so I can't tell if they are white or not. If they are I'd be happy to purchase those to complete my work. Since all of my questions regarding the spell have been answered, I feel confident in moving forward with the work. Just need to get the dried petals and I'll be set.

LadyBug1
Newly Registered

Unread post by LadyBug1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 am

Hello everyone,

I have read a lot about the black walnut spell and the cut and clear, and I understand that it cuts the emotial ties you have with a former lover, but the thing is, lately I start to miss his presence in a physical way. I just long for his arms around me, his body, hearing his voice etc. Will this longing also be cut by these spells? Besides the feelings for him such as love. Even when i run into him?

Also, the person I want to cut the ties with, is not really a bad person. We have just hurt each other too much, and we cant dontinue our relationship, that's why I need to get him out of my system completely. Will it still work? After these spells I don't want to care anymore whether he lives or dies, to put it this way. No longing, love, hate, regrets, no feeling at all.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:16 am

It doesn't matter if the person is a good person or not, sometimes you just need to cut emotional ties so that you can move on. And yes - it works on all levels of removing the ties and bonds. However, if you do not wish to permanently remove him from your life, then I would not perform the Black Walnut spell. Just work with the Cut and Clear.

LadyBug1
Newly Registered

Unread post by LadyBug1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:52 am

Thank you for the quick response!

Well it would be nice to be just friends somewhere in the future (i would love that honestly), but we did have a bad falling out so i don't think he will ever reach to me again for a friendship- and i don't want to make that first step eiter, don't want to bother him. It is not impossible though.
But after a black walnut spell you wouldn't want to be friends with this person anymore right? Even if i want this right now.

Also, suppose I just do the cut & clear, and we would be friends again in the (far) future, i hope there isn't any possibility that I would feel for him again/want to be with him again at some point while haning out with him? In other words, the effect of cut & clear is permanent right, just like with the BWS?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 am

Cut and Clear is not as in-stone-permanent as the Black Walnut. If you do wish to be friends with him at some point when you are emotionally able to handle that, then do NOT do the Black Walnut. Cut and Clear will help you break your emotional ties to him so that you can move on successfully and heal. You will have emotional distance and control. This is ideal when you will need to, or perhaps wish to have civil ongoing relations with someone, but don't want to feel continually tortured by your lingering feelings.

The Black Walnut honestly severs all connections to a person and removes them from your life permanently - for good - no take-backs.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:21 pm

I know that cut and clear is used to stop the emotional bond ( love) that someone may have for someone and you are ready to get over them, but can you use cut and clear to cut any negative emotional baggage that someone has? For example if you had a bad break up and your emotions are still hurt can you do a cut and clear to help them get over the hurt or anger and then back it up with reconciliation, so they can hopefully talk and get closure or something like that? I know that recon work is really difficult if anyone in the situation is still angry or hurt, so I was wondering if cut and clear could help in that way
Thanks,
:)
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Cut and Clear doesn't really work that way - it's made for somone to use for themselves. You can't forcibly remove another's emotional tie with it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 pm

I would do some healing work, and then follow up with cleansing work to release the past hurt and anger.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Tabbylove, are you referring to yourself or a friend with these issues? You can recommend the Cut and Clear for them to use...is that what you are saying? Also the Walnut Bath is appropriate as well found here...http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

If I am clear in what you are asking...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 pm

You cannot do the entire cut and clear ritual for someone, but you can get a vigil light lit for them or you can do it yourself.

Christina2

Unread post by Christina2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Its about somebody that has put a jinx on me and me ex and he refuse to communicate with me after 20 years relationship, and I just want him back in my life a least as a friend. A rootworker has recommand me to do a cut & clear ritual with black walnut bath on him and me, and after that we must do some hexbreak on him and protection work on me, and the advicer thinks he will come back to me after that hmmm. But now I am reading that the black walnuts bath make cut all ties with no turning back ever, so now I am afraid of doing it.
Anyone who can advice me here PLZ, because now I am really confused. I have already move on with my life and seeing somebody else who I am really in love with, and I just want my ex to be part of my life again, because we have so many commen friends...

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”