Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Sunandstars

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi!
Is it fine to have my doll baby on me while talking to someone? For example, my kids and my dog are around me and we talk while I have my doll baby in my bra or undies, sometimes in my hands, but it's so small that they don't see it. Will the doll still be ok? Thank you!

Signeedc
HRCC Student

Unread post by Signeedc » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Sunandstars:
Yes you can talk and interact with other people while you have baby doll on you.
When you want to address your baby doll, wake her and call her by name “Baby doll ....I want you to do .... , feel .... want....go....” Etc.
Hope this helps.
Signeedc
HRCC Student #2199
HRCC Student #2199

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Sweetlife,

I would call in the target's spirit back into the doll and re-baptize it. Have conviction when you are doing it. Proceed with the rest of your spell.

Good Luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ninaarana

Unread post by Ninaarana » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:05 am

Hello! I was advised to make a doll baby for stronger long term work on my currently-ex boyfriend. It's clay with a worked candle wax skeleton, name paper in the head, and my menses/honey jar honey in the arteries and soaked into the organs (ears so he'll listen to me, a heart, and a set of genitals.) There's cinnamon, rosemary, ginger and sugar inside. It's not dressed in his clothes or baptized yet as its still drying and setting.

1. Does that sound strong enough/made correctly?

2. Would sticking a pin into the genital areas simply keep him from having sex while we're apart, or will it harm him in a dangerous way? The petition for that area names it as my property and wards other women away but he's very bullheaded.

3. We haven't spoken in about 3 weeks. Will finishing the doll be enough to stir anything in him, or is there a way to push him to think of/contact me without reaching out first?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Hello Ninaarana,

1. Your doll sounds fine.

2. No, you would want to work a specific spell for that. If you want to prevent his ability to have sex with someone else, please read through the posts in the following topic for advice (however, tread carefully as you may end up giving him sexual performance issues that may affect you if he comes back):
curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-an ... ilit=tying

3. To increase communication, read the posts in the following thread:
spells-to-get-in-contact-or-reconnect-c ... t2982.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:39 am

Hello!!
I've been working my doll baby for about a month. I saw some movement about 2 weeks in. Things that I said, he said to me, which told me that there was a connection. But lately I feel no connection and he's very distant. He also asked me a week ago if I took a hair and a shirt of his and put a spell on him, he said it playing around but I'm wondering if he can feel what I'm doing and it's the reason why he's distant or if maybe one of my kids saw it under my pillow or while I had it on me and now the connection is gone. Conjure Man said before to re baptize it if I didn't feel a connection. I did that when he told me and it's when I saw movement. Should I do it again to bring his spirit back just in case? What can I do? Also, is there something I can do to keep my work from any readers to see? He would never go to one, but just in case. Thank you so much for all the help!

Evan Lionhart
Site Admin

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Hi sunandstars,

From what it sounds like, there are multiple factors that could be influencing the emotional changes you're seeing. But let's start from what we can work on:

As ConjureMan Ali had previously recommended, I would consider re-baptizing the doll should your kids have seen or touched it. Once done, take a piece of white or pink ribbon and tie it around the doll's eyes to blind him from seeing any of the work you're doing. Keep him upside down in your underwear drawer, facing inwards when you're not working him.

If you haven't already, consider keeping him in a box that you have lined with Bay leaves or Agar Agar powder so others can't seeing what you've got going on.
Evan Lionhart of Lionhart Candles&Curios

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Thank you so much Evan!

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:17 am

so i have made a felt poppet last weekend and dressed it and put hers in etc. been playing and talking to it all week and burning candles too. i have had it for a week now and I have had two dreams of my person. one was just us shopping with him and my mum and the second one was us making out. would i take these as signs that the poppet is alive? or could this be because of the candle I am burning on the honey jar? I have another poppet in the form of a figurine male candle but was doing uncrossing work on this one as I wanted to undo any work done on him by anyone else. I also want to start a skull candle next week. would all this be too much?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:44 am

Hello lyndie,

Signs are personal so if you feel these are signs of your poppet coming to life, then go with that. Keep working your doll and see what results you get with your target.

Do be cautious about doing too much work at once, as a target may feel overwhelmed by all of that energy hitting them at one time. I would give each spell time to work first, before moving on to other spells. Sometimes less is more, and you want to see how your target reacts to each effort.

Yamma

Unread post by Yamma » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:02 pm

I will be making my first doll baby over the next few days. My primary goal, is for others to see this person’s true self (get person to show their true self/motives). This person has all the signs of being a narcissist, is very charming, manipulative, a liar, a skilled gaslighter, and always plays the victim.

I was wondering about using dirt, or if there is something else that can be used to stuff a doll baby for this purpose. I actually thought about using feces for it’s “heart.”

Help please!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:51 am

Hello Yama,

I would not use dirt or feces to stuff a doll baby. You want to be able to work a doll over time, and those ingredients would make yours very difficult to handle.

You can dress your doll with the appropriate commanding oils to help it behave the way you want your target to behave.

Alternatively, you can consult the spells in the following thread for more advice on compelling someone into obedience:
spells-to-compel-obedience-by-dominatio ... 26078.html

Sweetlife
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sweetlife » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Thank you so much :-) 💌🙏🏻🌈

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:57 am

Conjure Man or anyone else that would know,
I'm ready to use the fishing hooks on the doll. How long do I keep them on it? Also, is there a specific way to remove them, I'm afraid it'll rip the doll if I do it the wrong way. Something else, I gave myself a time limit as Miss Cat and ConjureMan adviced me to do to stop doing work if I'm not successful. But I have a question, if things are not progressing, can I end things with my target but continue the work until the date I set or will doing that affect the work?
Or should I just continue with the way things are while working on him? Sometimes I can't take the distant thing anymore and want to tell him and end it to see if he reacts, but not sure if it'll hurt my work. Please any help will be appreciated! Thank you so much!! :)

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:44 pm

thank you so much Miss Athena. I will hold on the glass jar and wait till i have done the skull candle. you are right that I will be doing too much

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:41 am

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for reposting this, just in case it wasn't seen. Conjure Man or anyone else that would know, I'm ready to use the fishing hooks on the doll. How long do I keep them on it? Also, is there a specific way to remove them, I'm afraid it'll rip the doll if I do it the wrong way. Something else, I gave myself a time limit as Miss Cat and ConjureMan adviced me to do to stop doing work if I'm not successful. But I have a question, if things are not progressing, can I end things with my target but continue the work until the date I set or will doing that affect the work?
Or should I just continue with the way things are while working on him? Sometimes I can't take the distant thing anymore and want to tell him and end it to see if he reacts, but not sure if it'll hurt my work. Please any help will be appreciated! Thank you so much!! :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:57 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

Please do not post the same thing twice as this is against forum rules.

All posts will be responded to, as moderators and administrators become available. This is a busy forum and sometimes it takes a while to get an answer. Please be patient.

I would work your doll until you get the desired response from your target then you can move on to other work to keep him with you.

Removing fishing hooks is tricky but you can always cut the end with wire cutters and slip them out that way.

Continue your work until your set deadline. If you change your mind and want to end things before then, that is up to you but it would have an obvious effect on your outcome. You wouldn't want to continue working on a target that you have broken off with, nor should you play the "break up game" just to test his reaction (that is silly and juvenile to me), so choose appropriately.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:18 am

Thank you Miss Athena!
I apologize! There was a post under mine so I thought mine was not read because of it. I'm really sorry! You are right, I'll continue until the set deadline. Can I use needles instead of hooks to keep my dollie from breaking or are the hooks better? Also, how long do the hooks or needles stay in the doll? Thank you so much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

You can use whichever implement you feel most comfortable using, and I would refer to the instructions of the spell you are following for advice on timing.

Good luck.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:26 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Hello everyone!
My 10 year old daughter put her hand under my pillow and touched my doll baby. She didn't see it but touched it. Is it ruined now? Do I have to make another one or can I just re baptize it? What should I do? Thanks in advance!!

Jacqueline5787
doll-babies

Unread post by Jacqueline5787 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:27 pm

HI there Conjureman, Cat, and Miss Michaele,

I listened to your radio show this afternoon and was blown away by how informative it was. Thank you so so much. I was wondering if you have a preferred retailer for premade doll-babies (I know there was a lot of information on ways to make your own, but in case one feels they may F that up)?

Conjureman-- I emailed you at the beginning of October about a session and I never heard back :(. Is there a way I can reach you for 5 minutes?

Best,
Samantha

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:18 pm

Hello Jacqueline5787,

I have moved your post to the topic of doll babies. Please do not start new topics as you did, as this is against forum rules.

This forum is to help customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company in their use of products purchased from the shop. You can buy fixed doll babies from Lucky Mojo. We do not advertise any other retailers.

If you wish to contact Conjureman Ali, you can find him on the AIRR directory here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Jacqueline5787

Unread post by Jacqueline5787 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:42 pm

Thank you miss Athena . I’m new, sorry!

Also — the oils i have are all luckymojo oils! I haven’t made the doll baby yet..

I have reached out to conjureman twice on email and haven’t received a response (this was at the beginning of October). Having a spell casting lesson from him would be IDEAL, but clearly he’s super busy...which is no problem! This platform seems to be helpful for a lot of people so I, too, wanted to receive help lol.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:26 am

Hello!
Sometimes I keep my doll baby on me (my underwear). I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and believe it or not it fell in the toilet. I dried him up but don't know what else to do. Is it ruined? Do I have to re baptize? I need some advice on what to do now!
Thank you in advance!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:18 am

Sunandstars,

That doll baby is done. Call the spirit out of it and bury it. It isn't a very good sign when something like that happens. I would take a moment to reflect a bit on the work and get a reading before you remake another. A helpful tip in the future is to safety pin it to your underwear so it doesn't fall.

Best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:11 pm

My daughter has social issues. She has epilepsy and maybe aspergers(not diagnosed but shows alot of signs)
She has trouble making and keeping friends due to inability to read social cues, not able to hold meaningful conversations, low self esteem and social anxiety because of it. I tried a honey jar with cos, crucible of courage, healing and mastery with blue, purple and white candles and it has done much.

I wanted to try to do a poppet of her to help her break down the walls, be more confident and more social.woth the girls on her soccer team at college.
I was thinking of putting thoughts in her head like you are good enough, you are confident and beautiful, you can talk to the soccer girls with ease, they are your bff. Would input deer tongue in the mouth? What other herbs could i use? Also would i put crucible of courage, master, love ,me attraction on the doll or on a candle I burn.near it?

Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:06 am

Tribaby789,

I think a doll baby is a great idea. I would leave off the love drawing and work toward courage, protection, and mastery. The friendship and love will follow naturally. Deer's Tongue for the mouth and a small Queen Elizabeth root in the body would work well. Queen Elizabeth root can be large so even a small on is almost the size of my thumb. Please take that in account when making the doll. I think the root is a natural fit, it will help her with mastery, success and to be like a queen in her own right. Cloves are for friendship can can be added to the hands and feet. You could use the oils on the doll itself or on candles next to it. You could also burn the incense as well.

I am a natural introvert and I know that is hardly the same as what your daughter is feeling but I do want to add caution. Try not to push too hard. It could make her feel like she isn't trying enough or doing it right if she isn't successful. I was always happiest away from groups and doing my thing outdoors. Still am! It takes a bit to find others who are like minded. As a mom though, I know the struggle to want her happiness. It's tough momma! The good thing is now days society is more informed on these conditions and generally more accepting.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:16 pm

@terrarising thank you for getting back to me.

I just have a few more questions please.

I will make a doll from a used piece of clothing put a pic of her face on the doll and put deer tongue in the mouth, cloves in the hand and feet, thoughts in her head like you are good enough, you are confident and beautiful, you can talk to the soccer girls with ease, they are your bff

1. I don't have the queen Elizabeth root and due to covid and the holidays, no telling when I will get the order.
She is going back to college on the 29th and I wanted to make the doll next week to hopefully give it enough time to work a little before she goes back. Can I use the crucible of courage,.master or another oil and soak a cotton ball in it and out it in the chest? Or write a petition on a heart shaped paper and anoint it with the oil

If not I will try to get the queen. Elizabeth root asap.

2. Apparently just found out my daughter thinks all majic is fake and will not carry the doll. Can I do it for her ? Will I just talk to it daily with positive affirmations and the thoughts I put In her head? Do I do it daily until I see results and then 1-2 times a week to keep it up?

3. He brother gave her an evil eye n a hand bracelet with red band and she wears that from time to time. Can I put oils on that for her? Which ones protection, master, crucible of courage? And I can only do it once and then she will be away for 4 months so I hope I don't need to keep doing it

Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:56 am

Tribaby789,

1. I wouldn't soak the cotton in the oil. The oil will get all sticky and can go rancid over time. I would just anoint the petition. Since the date is coming up fast, I would just use what you got.

2. You can keep the doll with you and work it from your home. I would consider working it daily for 7 days and then on Sundays and Wednesdays from then on. When not in use, I would wrap it in an old unwashed soccer uniform or other clothing of hers. It should be unwashed though to keep the link strong.

3. Once is fine. I would use Protection and Crucible of Courage.

Sorry this is a bit late and I hope you have time to work.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:19 am

Thank you Terra Rising. I ordered a poppet and and am gathering stuff to put in it. I have her hair, unwashed underwear, cloves and deer tongue. I am working on a few petitions. I will put 2 in her head 1 for social and academic success and one for better and true speech with deer tongue( lies to fit in and has problems communicating effectively) one in her chest for confidence and self esteem, and cloves in her hands and feet. I want to put one more petition with a picture of her looking her best and in the back put "my body is a temple and I treat it as such. I take excellent care of my hair, teeth and body. I only eat healthy - no junk food, cakes cookies or candy ". She has become lazy with her appearance and hygiene.

Is this too many petitions for 1 doll and is it ok to use her picture inside the doll? Can I put it in the torso/belly of the doll ? Or should I somehow combine it with the self confidence and self esteem petition in the heart

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:40 pm

So long story short I had ordered a poppet for my daughter for confidence/self esteem, taking better care of self, for her to bond with the soccer team at school and for academic and social success. The order was supposed to be in on the 21st which was great since I would have a week to start the spell before she left for school.

Well.... the order was damaged and never made it to me. So now the poppet we not be in until Feb 3 or 4th. The problem is she left today to go back to school and when I get the poppet it will be the waning moon and I will.jabe to wait until.feb 11th- new moon or the 12th for the moon to be waxing.

My question is knowing time is of the essence, so do I start the poppet when I get it eventhough it is the waning moon or should I wait to the new moon or waxing moon since it will only be 2 weeks into the semester. My main goal is for her to have to better social skills and for her to become bff with the soccer girls since they practice all the time and her roommate decided not to come back and I don't want her to be left out.

I am also doing 3 honey jars- 2 of them are for her and one of the soccer girls to be bffs and the other is for my daughter and the soccer team to work/play together as a family and light a candle on every Monday.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:55 pm

Hello Tribaby789,

I would wait to construct it on a waxing moon, so you can petition for her self-care and confidence. If you must start it on a waning moon, petition for the removal of obstacles to her self-care and confidence.

Either way, have confidence that your work will help her have a happy social experience at school.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:05 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I appreciate you getting back to me. I am going to wait until the waxing moon for a few reasons

1. I did a cleansing/remove negative candle on her a few weeks ago to stop lying and no more negative thoughts and then over the weekend to remove any negative things/obstacles
2. I wrote out all all the petitions for the poppet and they are all bringing things to her like "my body is a temple and I treat it as such. I take excellent care of my hair, teeth and body. I only eat healthy - no junk food, cakes cookies or candy ". She has become lazy with her appearance and hygiene, and another one " I am beautiful, confident, wise and have great self esteem. I talk with the soccer girls with ease and grace.. we are bffs"

3. We had a bad snow storm and the mail has been on hold for a few days and looks like we may get more so by the time I Can do it. It may be a week.

The one question I do have is that I will be assembling my poppet at the office and burning a candle while I do it. I have no privacy at home to do this so I will need to do it feb 11th,Thurs at night which is a new moon. Is it ok to start on the night of a new moon or should I wait until I am back in the office which would be a Monday?

Thanks for the help. This is very important to me and I just want to have the best shot at it being super successful.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:59 am

Hello Tribaby789,

Your daughter is very lucky to have you for a mom!

You can start your poppet when the timing is right for you. If the night of the new moon is best for you, then go for it.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you and your darling girl.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:35 am

Thank you Moss Athena!

Sunny1973

Unread post by Sunny1973 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:26 am

Hello Everyone,

I am not feeling well today. I am thinking of making a doll baby for myself to get better. I do not know what herbs to buy from LM to fix this up.Can anyone advise what I can order to get this going?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:31 pm

Hello Sunny1973,

I would refer to the grimoire on the following link for general advice on the spiritual properties of roots and herbs to consider. There is a category of herbs for healing, and this would be where I would start:
https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

That said, I do hope you are feeling better and under the care of a licensed medical practitioner as appropriate. Magic can't be regarded as a substitute for quality professional care on a mundane level.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:46 pm

I made a doll for my daughter and am making a "home " for the doll. I got a small gift box at the dollar store and will decorate the inside lid of the box with all the things I want for my daughter for example a picture of her at her best, a no lies sign, college mascot on a soccer ball and pictures of her soccer teammates. I will prop it up and open during day and cover it when I am not home.
My question is, should I also put a list of the "goals" I have for her or the petitions that I out in the poppet or is it less aggressive to just put the pictures of things I want for her with the poppet. My daughter tends to shut down when I suggest things like study hard, practice soccer ,take care of yourself and how are your friends. So I am thinking pictures would be better?
Thanks in advance

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:34 pm

Hello Tribaby789,

I would just line the box with all of the lovely things you want for her. Let her doll baby bask in all that goodness.

You can do other spells to help her reach her goals, and crown her efforts with success.

That's what I would do. I hope this helps. Good luck.

LuckySheep
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckySheep » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:14 pm

Hi Everyone

some evil root worker has my friends personal concerns and made a voodoo doll for him and the root worker is causing my friend to have pain itching and welts over his body and face using the voodoo doll is there anyway to detach oneself from the voodoo doll to stop its negative effects afflicting his physical body. Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:29 am

Hello LuckySheep,

This forum is intended to help people in their practice of hoodoo, which is a system of folk magic originating in the southern US during the era of slavery. This is a separate tradition from voodoo, which is a religion that came to this country via Haiti.

We can't speak to work performed on someone through voodoo practices. If you wish to understand how to help someone break a curse or jinx using traditional hoodoo methods, please consult the posts in the following topic:
spells-to-break-kill-or-reverse-a-jinx- ... t1035.html

If you have questions after reading those posts, feel free to ask us in that topic area and we'll do our best to help you.

Good luck!

LuckySheep
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckySheep » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:52 pm

Thanks Athena for the advice :)

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”