Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

nino_x3
Re: Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:43 pm

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but
I saw a spell/bath for cleansing and protection by Madame pamita (she’s a AIRR Rootworker) using van van oil
The thing is I’m not using it on myself I’m using it on my targets photo. To remove any influences that this woman tries to put on him. Is van van appropriate for this situation?
Do I burn the photo after cleansing it??

Also I don’t won’t to remove my workings from him
How do I just get rid of hers?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:19 pm

Hello nino_x3,

You can do that on a photo but it would not be as effective as doing it to them in person. It's worth a try.

I wouldn't burn the photo, I would keep it for potential future work.

State in your petition exactly what you wish to rid your target of and to keep your work intact. That should help.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

alexinmadison

Unread post by alexinmadison » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:52 pm

Hello! I'm about to cleanse a house to remove the negative energy left by a previous resident. I have all the tools I need for my spell and am happy with how it's come together. The one thing I'm struggling with is the "prayer" portion. I'm not a Christian and I feel really strange speaking the words of psalms, prayers, and bible passages. If anything, I'd call myself agnostic/spiritual as I do believe that all things are connected through energy and that we have the power to effect that energy with our actions, thought, and words. So, Christian words seem hollow, making me feel as though I'm not actually infusing my spells with "word energy". I'd love some insight into alternative ways of "praying" over spells so I can stop struggling with this particular issue. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:34 am

Hi AlexinMadison! Although it is traditional to use Psalms in Hoodoo, each individual prays or directs energy in a unique manner. When your intent is true, the energy will move the right way. If Christian words feel hollow, why not use your own words? I often call on the Benevolent, Loving Universe and I haven't been let down yet. I am sure your own words will be plenty sufficient.

I wasn't super into Psalms when I started learning Hoodoo. However, I did try the workings as Miss Cat and others recommended using Psalms and got good results so I use them now. For me practicality is key. Miss Cat often writes that she will not tell us how to pray. I'm with her. Trust your heart, speak from it and you'll be all good. Bright Blessings and good luck.
HRCC Student- #2187

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”