Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
SugarLoveHoney

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:28 pm

Hi everyone I need help regarding my honey jar!
I started my honey jar on Sunday and started burning my candle on it around 4 am, and when I woke up my target actually changed his Instagram profile picture to the same photo I used of him in my honey jar! I took it as a strong sign and felt very good about my honey jar and that the link made was powerful. I talked to a AIRR reader the same day and she told me she takes it as a good sign as well and she told me from her reading my honey jar is going to aid my situation and make the bad situation go away. I’m trying to reconcile with my love interest he’s currently not talking to me - I’m at fault for our separation I caused drama and also said hurtful words. Anyways I just finished burning a candle on my honey jar and it actually melted the lid forming a opening. At first I took it as a bad sign but now I actually realized the lis plastic... I thought the lid was glass like the bottom half of the container when I bought the container but I actually see now that it’s plastic not glass. 🥴 what should I do? Is it ok if I pour the inside of My honey jar into a new container? I don’t really want to make a new one completely because I feel this one has a strong connection...please help!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:00 pm

I ended up pouring my honey jar into a better jar that is a mason jar and added more honey and once again said “as this honey is sweet to me so will _____ be sweet to me.” And sealed it up and now I’m gonna affirm my intentions to the jar and burn another candle on it.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:01 am

SugarLoveHoney,

It is fine to transfer the honey. I'm glad you found a jar with a better lid!

Good Luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:45 pm

Hey
I wanna do a honey jar on my ex boyfriend parents ... I know how to do one on him but how do I do one on them, I want them to still love me and think of me as their daughter in law and stay in contact with me , I only have their pictures no personal concerns ..how would I word the petition and what herbs and oils to address it with .. please help your input would be greatly appreciated

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:51 am

GoddessCherish,

A picture is a personal concern so please use it in your work. There are a couple ways to approach this. Deer's tongue could be added for communication. It's not poisonous so you can add it to the petition that will go in the honey. I would suggest Look Me Over for the candle. This get them to notice you and can be blended with Attraction oil to help keep them actively in your life. I would light and work the jar on Wed and Sun. Wednesday for the power of Mercury (communication) and Sundays for the power of the Sun (blessings.)

I would write your petition on the back of the photo. "May you think of me as family and keep me in your hearts" or something like that. Fold it into a packet with the Deer's Tongue herb and place it in the honey.

Attraction: https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Look Me Over: https://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Deer's Tongue: http://herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:07 am

Ms Terra Rising
Should I start the honey jar now or on Sunday ..I’m really excited to start the work, his family was good to me and help me when I was down, they treated me like I was a daughter the best feeling I had in a long time I felted wanted and appreciated , so I just really wanna be there for them in their time of need , you know just give back and do whatever I can to show them I really appreciate them .. I have all the ingredients.. boxes full of lucky mojo oils .. herbs .. powders.. and incense ..HUGE FAN !!! Go LUCKY MOJO!!! I just wanna thank you Ms. Terra Rising and Cat and her wonderful crew at this company it has be a blessing !!
Last thing do i only put deer tongue in the packet or do I add other herbs ..

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:28 am

GoddessCherish,

You can make the jar at anytime. I would keep it simple with just the Deer's Tongue. You are already working with the sweetener (honey) and that is the primary ingredient. Anything else is just extra and doesn't necessarily make the spell stronger. This site lists some herbs and corresponding conditions: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You could also add your concern like a hair to the packet. Stick it to the petition side of the picture with a drop of honey.

Thank you for your kind words.
HRCC Graduate #2145

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:41 pm

Thank you again Ms Terra Rising I’m on it ..😊

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Hey I started a money honey jar .. skullcap .. gold flakes .. gold glitter.. jasmine .. lodestone.. magnetic sand and other herbs etc .. been lighting a candle on it every other day and praying over it In between candles burn clean .. but my honey in the jar look clouded almost white .. I thought it churn or something because of the cold weather.. it’s difficult to shake if any at all .. is something wrong with it or should I remake it .. please let me know thanks

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:20 pm

I just have a general question. I am doing 2 honey jars one for my daughter soccer team to to work well together and the other is for my daughter to be closer to one of her soccer friends. Which is stronger starting the jar on a full moon or waxing moon? She is going back to school (college) in 2 weeks(jan 29th) and I didn't know if it would be better to start now to get the process going to wait until the full moon on the 28th. Please advise.
Thank you

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”