Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:56 am

MsUnderstood,

I wish i would help you with the altar set-up you describe, but it is not familiar to me.

I agree that the Alum was to silence someone -- perhaps you.

I think that when you mention that you "believe drugs are involved" that this, more than the spell itself is what caused her to flip out.

I hope this helps.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:27 pm

Had an argument about disrespect and lying with my adult child that lives with me. She wrote a note to me on her hopes and wanting a better relationship and wanting to move forward together and help with bills ( I’ve been supporting us so she can go to school even though I am unemployed and I wanted her to keep her money and not worry but I was stretched very thin with 3 kids).

she took a couple of days to go to her dads and these outside influences ( my sister in another state and new boyfriend ) advises her she didn’t need to help at home during this time and moved her to another state.

Help before our relationship is beyond repair.

Looking for them to stop gossip/bad mouthing me, to stop them from creating more of a divide. and maybe a break up spell between her and them while we heal and our family reconciles.

Can her letter to me be used to connect to her in spells?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:02 am

Newbie78 --

First, yes, a letter or note can be used as a link to a person in spell work. The signature is the most important portion.

Second, There are 5 pages of spells in this thread, quite a few of them for stopping gossip and bad-mouthing (see the post directly above in which Alum f=was sed for this purpose -- it is a very common ingredient in stop Gossip work. Read the previous pages and follow the links, and if you still have questions, just sk.

Finally, i would not use a break up type spell within the family until you have her friendship, love, and respect back.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:00 am

Thank you Catherine! I appreciate your feedback.

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:33 am

One more question - how could I use a letter ( 8x11 paper) I would love to use as she wanted to have a special mother/daughter relationship, stay at home and help out. Would it be a honey jar? Placed under a candle?

And I read in thread about casting off evil, exposing truths and stop gossiping ( for the people mingling with me and my kids).

Would you say this would be 2 separate jobs (candles/freezer spell/ honey jar)?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Newbie78,

You could place some Healing sachet powders and fold it into that letter. Place the letter behind a happy picture of the two of you. Light candles in front of the picture and pray for the relationship to be mended. You can also find more spells about repairing family relationships here: spells-for-peace-in-family-and-repairin ... -t258.html

A honey jar would also be a great idea. after praying over the honey, place some on your tongue when you talk to her. It will help sweeten your words to her ears.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Thank you for all of your advice, I really appreciate it!!

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 am

Hello again.

Previous issue with adult daughter has gone from bad to worse. My sisters were and are huge instigators of my daughters continued disrespect and trash talking. We haven’t spoken in a month but she did show up with 2 people and they came at me verbally while retrieving her things ... I tried to leave with my youngest and they kept blocking me physically.

My Younger sister who was probably the main driving force continues to trash talk and badger me online and my daughter feeds right into it publicly. My youngest daughter had suicidal thoughts as a result of the broken family and is now in counseling. I have lit a dressed peaceful home candle that burned clean. When my daughter came she stole all of our pictures and letter from my place so I have been focusing on my youngest daughter (counseling) and continue to see horrible posts from my sister and daughter to the point of laughing at the possibility of death in our family. I’ve tried to freeze them as well ( both sisters). I don’t know what the hell got into my daughter with this kid (bf) of hers that they were enticing my youngest to lie and keep secrets and giving her details about their physical/emotional relationship ( which was part of the original problem on why I was not happy with this and found it inappropriate for a 10 year old to know and do)

My daughters behavior online is just appalling and never would I have imagined her doing this to anyone. My sister works with a Reader/spiritual worker of some sort in California and I have started to question if there is other things at work here. At this point I just want the trash talking, online crap to stop. I have left them alone, did a honey jar for my daughter and have laid low ( caring for my youngest while in therapy). I just don’t know what to do anymore. If this relationship is irreparable then atleast leave us alone. I would like to think that a mother/child relationship could and should be fixed but ??

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I have also looked up different Rootworkers and am confused as to what kind of Rootwork I should consult with ( reading or work for cleansing, spell breaker, something to separate my daughter and sister, etc.)

Thank you in advance!

Newbie78

Thank you st. Jude for giving me strength and Comfort through this difficult time.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Hello Newbie78,

I'm sorry you are going through all of this. It sounds awful.

You are in the right topic area so if you have not already done so, please read the posts here starting on Page One and you will likely find some advice and ideas to help you.

I wouldn't worry about knowing exactly which spell approach to take for your situation. That is something that your rootworker can help sort out once they have done a reading for you and get a clearer picture of what is happening spiritually.

You can find professional readers and rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Newbie78

Unread post by Newbie78 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena! I have reached out to one found on that page, hope to hear back soon for a session 🤞🏼

Karuna dasi

Unread post by Karuna dasi » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:01 am

Hello,
I am in need of help: My two adult children are having a terrible fight over their mutual friend. This “friend”of theirs has been a real jerk; super rude to my son and their disagreements have gotten to the point of physical fights. So now, as a show of solidarity, my son is asking my daughter to break ties with this guy. She has been very close with him and one big issue is that he works at my daughter’s company so she sees him daily and needs to have a cordial relationship. They also have all the same friend groups.
This entire situation has caused so much trouble, crying, and anger, between my two kIds. My son is full of rage. I really wish this “friend” would just disappear! I wish he could vanish and be gone. However, he is rooted in the town by family and friends so I think a Banishing spell would be very hard work. Perhaps it would be more successful to work on somehow sweetening my son and him to each other to mend their friendship or at least ease the anger and stress it is causing?
I would really like some advice on what to do about it. The issue of this guy is putting a terrible wedge in my two children’s relationship and it’s scaring me and breaking my heart.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”