Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR and HP

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Kuntrygirl90,

I'm glad the reading was worthwhile to you.

I have deleted the details of the spell i gave you and you other notes -- i do not like to share my readings in public.

I do take notes and you can email the church and ask for me to send you some of what i wrote down. Elvyra transcribes my notes and i will have to add my details to her notes, since they are just bare-bones.

Please email church@missionaryindependent.org and say that you want me to add to Elvyra's notes and then email you a reply.

I normally do NOT do this, but i will in your case.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:48 pm

I totally understand and Thank You soooo very much Miss Cat for doing this in my case. I greatly appreciate it. I am forever grateful.

baybay49

Unread post by baybay49 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi, I am trying to book a 30 minutes reading with Miss Cat by paypal. Everytime I try it is not going though. It says "There are no resources available for this period of time". :? Could someone explain what this means.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:39 pm

I book readings two months out. If i am not accepting readings during that time period, the message you saw will appear. While preparing for the annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, i stop taking readings and i work on books to publish. I will return later in the year.
catherine yronwode

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi Miss Cat!

I have a reading with you on the 16th. When making the appointment it asks what I want to discuss but I have an additional question.

Could you help with communicating/being introduced to my spirit guide? If not, is there another reader that can help with that?

Thank you, and I can't wait to speak with you in a week!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Just let me know what you want at the time of the reading and i will do the best i can in the time allotted.
catherine yronwode

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Well, all is can say is: "wow, Wow, WOW, WOW, W O W !

I have been seeing a Ghost Dog (on and off) for awhile. It has been bothering the crap out of me.

Miss cat knew EXACTLY what it was. She described the dog to me to the letter (as if she had a portrait of it).

She knew where it came from, why it was here, what to do if I ever see it again.

Miss cat knows EVERYTHING! She IS, without a doubt, THE Master!

I love you, Miss cat: my friend, mentor, teacher.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky123

Unread post by Lucky123 » Wed May 31, 2017 8:00 am

Thank You Miss Cat for the advice during our phone consult a few weeks ago.
You advised me on how to deal with negativity in and around my home.

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Just got off the phone with Miss Cat and I've just got to say WOW... She's a wealth of knowledge and is so incredibly kind.. My reading didn't go 100% in my favor BUT there was still plenty of good news regarding myself & my future.. I will definitely be getting a reading from Cat again.. You just automatically like her and feel connected to her.. I can't even begin to express my gratitude..

Thank you so much Cat. It's me, the doppelgänger "Ann." I learned so much from you in such a short amount of time and I will definitely be pursuing readings, divination tools and all that exciting stuff.. I do hope that my current workings bare some fruit but it's wonderful to know that I can become more and have already begun becoming more. Thank you so much! I can't wait to schedule another reading with you. I appreciate your time, patience & knowledge. Thank you again!

Edit: I did forget to mention I also have a sugar jar in place that I created the night of the mojobag. I had planned on putting some sugar in cupcakes I will be making for him in 3 weeks.. You mentioned I would have better success with container spells rather then candle so hopefully between what I already have, my situation favors my desire. Anyways, thank you again. I deeply appreciate the reading.

gmnishani

Unread post by gmnishani » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:16 pm

i don't know if this is the correct topic to post this... I'm sorry if it isn't...

i really want to get a reading from Miss Cat and would love to it if she works on my case... there is a 12 hour time difference and telephone lines are not clear and i am not a native English speaker. would she be an angel and do my reading via Email...? how do i contact her...? i dont want a long reading i know she is a busy person... but if i book the telephone reading (her available time is 3am here) and email her the questions before hand, will she email me the replies on the booked time ?

THANK YOU so much..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 pm

gmnishani --

I sam very sorry, but due to the press of my other full time jobs, i can only take readings during my appointed times. The rest of my hours are already scheduled for other things -- making oils, dealing with shop customers, training students, and so forth.

I recommend that you work with Miss Marguerite -- she is located in India, nearer to your time zone. She is a wonderful reader and worker. Find her here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Marguerite
catherine yronwode

gmnishani

Unread post by gmnishani » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:18 pm

Miss Cat, Thank you so much for your reply.

i am sorry for being insistent please don't be angry with me,but if i do book a telephone reading, could you use that 30 minutes to email me instead of phone....?

it's just that i have a feeling in my mind which keeps telling me that i shall give my case to you and that will make me have the best possible results... please forgive me for disturbing you.

i will be eternally grateful if you could email me whether there is a possibility to divorce this couple with rootwork and then if you could take on the case yourself.... i know i am hoping for a lot. but if you can, please reply... if not, i promise i won't disturb you again...

i am in a bad place right now and there is a voice telling me in dreams and when i am awake that i shall give this case to you....thank you....

Trainer2015+

Unread post by Trainer2015+ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:06 am

Catherine how can I get a reading with you to see if I should even continue on with my love spells? (I have about 7 i want to do).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:47 pm

gmnishani --

For the second time, no, i do not do email readings. A voice in your dreams may be telling you that i do, but that voice is not mine. Tell that voice that it is rebuked.

---

Heart2heart08+ --

You may book a reading with me here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html

Thank you for your interest.
catherine yronwode

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:43 am

I was just going through this thread, and saw that someone wrote the following a few posts up:

"I have a reading with you on the 16th. When making the appointment it asks what I want to discuss but I have an additional question."

I booked a 10 minute reading with Miss Cat last night (actually, a Rootwork/Spellwork Consultation) -- and it didn't ask me what I want to discuss. Is that how it works now? I have never booked a reading with Miss Cat before.

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:25 am

Ugh, Miss Cat, I feel so silly! I cancelled my booking with you last night because I realized I had accidentally chosen Rootwork & Folk Magic Lesson instead of Spellcasting Consultation (because, even if they are similar, I wanted to make sure that I chose the absolute correct one). I then re-booked for the latter. I am all set for the same time & date that I originally chose, lol. I am just wondering how long it takes before the refund for the cancellation comes through.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 am

I'll make sure you're refunded today for the cancellation.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:15 am

I got it! Much appreciated, nagasiva.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:04 pm

I'm trying to book with Miss Cat and I get the message "There are no resources available for this period of time and these options" even though I didn't input a date or time. Thanks for your help.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:21 pm

Hey littlewing!

I also saw the same thing lol. Someone should correct me if I'm wrong but in the past that's just meant that she's not taking any new appointments for the time being. In the past, I had heard her say on the radio show that it was just because she was trying to finish a book by the deadline and needed to conserve her resources for all the hard work. I'm just going to check it every couple weeks or so unless it opens up, or I hear more information :)

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:30 am

Hi ScorpioKate. Nice to see you!

But we NEED her! :) I will be patient.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:12 am

littlewing,

Miss Cat normally takes a break from readings as she prepares for the Hoodoo Heritage Festival that is in May. It is a week long event where new LM books are distributed, lessons and classes are taught. Those taking her course can do an apprenticeship.

Here is a link to the festival: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... e_Festival

You can still sign up for the weekly radio show and get a free on air reading, Look in the forum for the current weeks topic and sign up.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:40 am

Hi, folks --

Thanks for wanting to book me; i really appreciate that.

The thing is, every year since 2011, i have taken time off from reading for the public during the months of January, February, and March, and limit myself to a select list of my "dear old faithful" clients who have been with me for years. I do this so that i can work on book publishing projects. During that time i actually take a sharp cut in pay, because my ongoing royalties for the books i write, and the one-time fees i make for the books i edit and typeset, do not equal my potential reading income -- but eventually, as the books sell out and are reprinted and i get new royalty payments, it does sort of even out and i can afford to take the time off to work on books.

I will be back, as always, sometime in April.

In the meantime, buy more of my books and listen to the old podcasts -- and if you need a reading, sign up for one on the next several podcasts -- or read my posts here at the forum.

Thanks for the love!
catherine yronwode

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:16 pm

Thanks for the information Miss Cat. I wish you the best with your projects!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:24 pm

Right now i am working with my colleagues Jon Saint Germain, Lady Muse, Papa Newt, nagasiva yronwode, Dr. Jeremy Weiss, Papa Gee, and Deacon Millett to bring togetherthe fabulous 12th annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival for May 11th and 12th, 2019.

Deacon Millett, nagasiva, and i are working on bringing together FIVE BOOKS for giveaways at the festival -- and for public sale thereafter -- and i will not be available for readings while working on books and the festival, but i am grateful that folks careenough to inquire, and i plan to return to my regular work in late Spring.

In the meantime, if you want to meet me, get your festival tickets, because this is the last time that i will be hosting this show!

HOODOO HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2019: http://hoodooheritagefestival.com

catherine yronwode

pra kit

Unread post by pra kit » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Hi, sorry to divert for a while. Please advise how to contact miss Cat, appreciate your help, thank you very much

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:01 pm

pra kit --

Hello and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. I check in here at least once a day. How can i help you?
catherine yronwode

pra kit

Unread post by pra kit » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi Cat,
Am having some problem with my girlfriend of more than 10 years. We had a quarrel in 2017 over her meeting with her ex behind my back. We got back together after that, but things were quite different. Starts picking on me over almost everything. I put up with it. About 3 weeks ago, had a slight misunderstanding, she refuse to talk to me until a week later when she call and says she want out. I would appreciate if you could advise me what can be done in this situation. I love her and want her back. Please help. Thanks Cat.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed May 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Catherine,

Please tell me where I can book a 10 minutes reading with you. I can't find you on the site.
Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

You can find Miss cat's listing at the Association of Readers and Rootworkers here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e_Yronwode

She also provides instant readings through Hoodoo Psychics for a few hours on Saturday afternoons beginning at 1pm Pacific time:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu May 14, 2020 2:26 pm

Thank you so much Miss Athena!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:25 pm

I will be presenting two workshops and reading for clients at the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival on October 16, 17, and 18, 2020!

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:27 pm

I have co-written THREE NEW BOOKS that are at the printer now for release in 2020 at the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

• Bottle Up And Go! by catherine yronwode and Lara Rivera
... A book all about bottle, jar, box, packet, and freezer spells.
... YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS -- and HERE IT IS, WITH 100 SPELLS!
• The Guiding Light to Power and Success by Mikhail Strabo
... A complete text on Candle Magic with Prayers, written in 1941.
... From the Lucky Mojo Library of Occult Classics!
• The Stranger in the Cup by Gregory Lee White and catherine yronwode
... The fabulous art of Tea Leaf Reading, with full instructions on how to do it.
... PROFUSELY ILLUSTRATED!

96 pages each -- $9.00 each

There is nothing quite like a Lucky Mojo Book for basic, honest folk magic.
We are the only company that gives you no nonsense, down-home, practical
divination and spell instructions in EVERY BOOK, year after year. Our 96-page
books are the bargain of the century, and if you don't have at least a dozen
of them in your library, you are holding yourself back in the practice of magic.

You can order any of our books from us, at this web page:

https://luckymojo.com/publishing

And that includes the NEW books as well. Pre-Order NOW and we will ship
them in October. Be the first on your block to learn this valuable lore!

But ... if you are one of the true Wise Ones, you'll sign up now for the Virtual
Hoodoo Festival 2020 and all three books will be included in the price of
your ticket. That's right -- all three books, and an entire BOX of Workshop
Materials will be sent to the first 120 people who order tickets online, at

https://Virtual.HoodooHeritageFestival.com

You read it here first -- and don't you forget it, because tickets are going FAST.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Cherry blossoms are a lovely symbol of spring, and thus of nature's annoual renewal. Because their bloomt-ime is brief, and the petals fall in drifts, they also symbolize the fleeting nature of life, and encourage us to embrace a serene consciousness of time's passage. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:41 pm

To most people the Daffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, and the coming of sring because it is among the first hardy perennials to bloom after the cold of winter. However, its name in Greek and latin is Narcissus, and iy was samed for Narcissus, the bautiful but foolish son of a river god. It is said that one day Narcissus bent down to look in the water, saw his own lovely reflection, and drowned trying to emblace it. The nodding head of the Narcissus flower represents his downward gaze, and the word "narcissistic" describes his self-absorption. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:43 pm

The Orchid is a symbol of sacred sexuality. Its graceful flowers evoke the image of a female vulva, while its tuberous roots derive their name from the same Greek word that denotes the male testicles. The gift of Orchid flowers from a man to a women therefore carries an immediate message of desrie and its fulfillment. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:44 pm

The Amaryllis is a symbol of strength, determination, success, beauty, love. Its name is Greek and means “to shine or sparkle”.I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:46 pm

The Sunflower is a symbol of optimism, hope, and renewal of health. It is the flower held as a scepter by the powerful Queen of Wands, and the flower that grows in the happy card of The Sun. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:47 pm

The Rose is a symbol of love and sexual passion. It is associated with the planet Venus and appears in the tarot cards for the Queen of Pentacles and The Magician. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:53 pm

The Plumeria is a symbol of budding romance, passionate love, new beginnings, and birth. Its meaning is positive, optimistic, and hopeful. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:56 pm

The Althaea is a symbol of spiritual and therapeutic healing, and emotional compassion. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:57 pm

The Nasturtium is a symbol of courage, protection of the home, and true patriotism. The nectar is sweet, the flowers are delightful in salads, and the buds, when pickled, make a very good home-made substitute for Capers. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:48 pm

Many people have thanked me over the years for the knowledge i have shared at this forum and on web sites like "Hoodoo In Theory and Practice, " Herb Magic," Southern Spirits," "The Lucky W Amulet Archive," "Blue Lyrics and Hoodoo," and "The Mystic Tea Room. I am grateful for te appreciation.

I do this work -- as well as the free web-page creation with my colleagues at the "Readers and Rootworkers" site -- out of love for the divinatory and magical arts, and most especially to provide a stable and well-grounded historical and practical resource for the next generations of rootworkers.

It does take me hours -- days -- even years -- to do the research, and it costs money as well as time to put the information online for free.

In the year to come, 2021, i will be offering Patreon subscriptions for a small monthly fee. These subscriptions will enable folks to have access to my behind-the-scenes private research and previews of upcoming books as a reward for supporting my web-work, which i have been supporting myself since 1994 via the readings that i give, the sales of my books i write, and from small donations.

Look for Patreon announcements soon. And thank you all for your kindness.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:04 pm

Purple Asters: 12/12/20

The Purple Aster is a symbol of wisdom, love, hope, and faith. Its name means "Star" and it is therefore related to the tarot card of the same name. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Primroses: 12/26/20

The Primrose is a symbol of young love and of the feeling that you can't live without your lover. The colour of the petals also carries significance, the pink-and-lilac coloured Primrose signifying womanly confidence in the outcome of one's desire for love. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:07 pm

The Morning Glory is a symbol of mortality, in that it blooms gloriously in the morning, lasts but a day, and fades away at night; it is also a symbol of love in vain or unrequited love. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:18 pm

The Fuchsia, also known as Lady's Ear-Drops, is a symbol of fine aesthetic taste and refinement as well as of confiding trust and love. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:27 pm

The Pansy is a flower whose very name means "thought." As such, it is a symbol of fond memories, kindly sympathy, introspection, and reverie. The pensive Pansy is also the the symbol of the Freethough Movement, whose members have declared its meaning to be "memories, loving thoughts, and souvenirs." I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:19 pm

The Violet is a symbol of true love, modesty, humility, innocence, faith, spirituality, and mysticism; and because it is closely related to the Pansy, it is also a symbol of thoughtful remembrance. It is associated with the months of February and March, the zodiacal sign of Pisces, and the planet Jupiter. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:08 pm

The Hellebore is a lovely but poisonous flower that blooms in the Winter and symbolizes a curse or deadly intentions; its very name means "it kills when eaten." Hellebore is associated with the planets Mars and Saturn in malefic conjunction and, on the theory that a small amount of a toxin can effect a cure, it was said in ancient times to be used by skilled physicians for the remission of mental illness and seizures. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:38 pm

and here is a proper thank you for miss cat with the reading, you are very knowledgeable of the cards and certainly has a lot of experience in both psychometry and tarot reading, I knew we talked way past the 15 minutes but this reading was loaded with insights that is also consistent with my own intuition, so glad that I didn't go with the love spell, and instead asked you for more information. I really hope I could help that poor girl, but I guess she is already too far gone and bounded to the Devil, as you put it. I guess I will have to keep looking for someone better.

Or maybe I could try to give her some blessing and protection for her to shake off all those wicked influence on her, let her break free from everything by herself, so she could potentially find someone better and more suitable for her. That is just my wishful thinking but hey, I do believe in my own power of intentions as well as how well LM products work, those I already have, as well as god himself.

But anyways, thank you miss cat for this very detailed reading

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:37 pm

Mastersirius, you are welcome.

I would bless her with wisdom, sobriety, true joy, and the freedom to develop her gifts to the world in whatever way is most beneficial to her and to those who love her. It never hurts to bless someone, and is always the most charitable thing to do.

I enjoyed our time together as well. Thanks for choosing me to read for you.
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:44 pm

Miss Cat

Not much of an update, but just something interesting that I think you should know. I asked my own cards, using the one card per question method you suggested, and it seems like that the accuracy of the cards had improved a lot, like every card I pulled, it seemed to be resonating with me. I uses a deck called Sensual Goddess for love and relationship questions. This deck has artwork that are both inspired by the RWS deck, as well loaded with feminine energy.

I pulled a card asking how the girl feels about me, and I got the same representation card that you pulled. Artwork is a bit different, but it also has all the original symbols.

Then I asked about how her bf feels about me, I got...The Tower. The artwork was also changed for this deck, instead of lighting strike of a wooden tower with people jumping off, the artwork is a woman rushing to the window and watches the horrifying 9/11 event unfolds in her apartment. In this context however, it is her bf going full psycho mode with all his anger toward me. I really got to tread carefully from here on out.

I had been burning a mixture of protection, healing, blessing, and van van incense and smoking the girl's picture in the smoke, and inciting a petition that I wrote based on what you suggested above 9 times a day, and planning to go at it until I reach 9 days, and if I have money then, I might have to let MISC light a blessing and protection candle for her to further help her breaking away from his control, as well blessing her in general.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:07 pm

The Carnation, also known as the Clove-Pink or Clove-Gillyflower, is a symbol of love and fascination, but because Carnations are found in a wide variety of colours, each tint has a subtly different meaning. These rosy-peach Carnations remind us of naked, carnal sexuality with a romantic tinge. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:23 pm

The Chamomile is a medical remedy that promotes restful sleep and good health for children. Magically, because of its golden-yellow centers, it is also found in spells of money-luck. Finally, as member of the Daisy family, Chamomile is widely used to predict love futures by young women who pull the white petals off one by one, while reciting, "He loves me ... he loves me not," and hoping for a truthful outcome. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:52 pm

The Gladiolus, whose name means "Little Sword" in Latin, is a symbol of male energy and love, and is a proper offering from a gladiator to his beloved, for its flowers are receptively feminine in shape. As a sword-flower, it is associated with the nobler qualities of the warrior planet Mars, such as strength of character and faithful bravery. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”