Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Getting Rehired Getting an Old Job Back

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Getting Rehired Getting an Old Job Back

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:28 pm

Hello Slither,

You are in the perfect place for your query, as there are pages full of spell advice and ideas that can help you get re-hired at your old company.

Please read through the posts here and I'm sure you will find something that speaks to you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

There are no guarantees on timing of success for spell work. If you want to optimize your chance of a speedy result, consider working with Saint Expedite in addition to the spell advice in this topic.

https://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Slither
Newly Registered

Unread post by Slither » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:21 am

I ask for suggestion,i mean some spell work that someone tried before with success and they rehired him to the old job.I don't know what to choose for my situation.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:19 am

Hello Slither,

There are spell ideas in this topic that you are posting in, and I directed you to read the posts here and choose the spell that speaks to you.

What may have worked for others in their own situation may not work for you, and vice versa. There is no instant, ready-made spell that works for everyone.

If you are having trouble navigating the advice in this thread, you may be best suited to hiring a professional rootworker to help you. They can read on your situation, identify the right course of action and either walk you through the steps or, if they agree to do so, they can do the work on your behalf.

You can find qualified rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”