Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
mastersirius678
Re: Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR and HP

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:21 am

Thanks Miss Cat

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:41 pm

The Camellia, like many flowers that come in a range of white, pink, and red, is associated with love; the white for a crush or new love, the pink for romantic and devoted love, and the red for sexual and marital love. In addition, because the Tea plant is a species of Camellia, the Camellia flower, when shown with its leaves, evokes the notion of alertness and vivacity. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:09 pm

I have always had a hard time losing weight. After contracting Lyme disease it became impossible. I did a month-long juice fast last year and lost a mere 1lb. Not long ago, I found a homeopathic physician online who specializes in weight loss. However, she is 7000 miles away in India, so it seemed crazy to even contact her. Besides, I'd already tried every diet, supplement, exercise, therapy, etc., and nothing worked. But I couldn't let the idea go. I asked Miss Cat if it would be beneficial to work with her, and much to my surprise, she said indeed it would.

I'm over the moon to say I've lost 13 lbs. in the last three weeks! And I feel great! Thank you heaps, Miss Cat! <3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:42 pm

The Forget-Me-Not, with its tiny scorpionic racemes of blue-eyed flowers and its softly velcro-like seed-pods, is so symbolic of remembrance and fidelity that its very name reflects its magical qualities. The flower buds are pink, symbolizing romantic and devoted love, and the flowers open to a sweet blue with yellow centers, representative of honesty, clarity, and fidelity -- but if you have ever walked through a patch of these darling, shade-loving bienniels when the seed-pods are ready to separate from the stems and latch onto your socks or your dog's fur, you truly will never forget them! I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:06 pm

eireguitar --

Thank you for the testimonial -- and sincere congratulations on your weight loss.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:05 pm

The Jasmine is a symbol of psychic visions, pure love, and meaningful dreams. Because it blooms at night with an intoxicating perfume, it represents astral travel and dream-visitations from a loved one or family member. In the tarot cards, it is associated with the 6 of Cups, "the psychic children." I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:15 pm

The Banksia or Lady Banks Rose is, like other Roses, a symbol of love, but this special Rose differs from others in many ways. For one, it is virtually thornless, with very soft petals, representing the gentlest of love, For another, it blooms all along its lengthy canes, in huge cascades of colour. As a third distinction, it does not smell like a Rose; instead it has the distinct fragrance of Violets, giving it some of the soothing qualities of Pansy or Heart's Ease. Fourth, it blooms earlier than any other Rose, a full month ahead of both garden varieties and wild Rose species. And fifth, it is a tender-hearted Rose, a native of Southern China that has been naturalized in California, Arizona, Florida, and Australia, and other regions with only the very lightest of Winter frosts. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:47 pm

The Wistaria, a very long-lived vining tree that can grow to 30 or more feet in length, is a symbol of longevity and sensuality, of lives entwined in strong love. The abundance of its pea-shaped flowers, which are followed by pea-like seed pods, is associated with female fecundity and fertility. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:54 am

Cherry blossoms are a lovely symbol of Spring, and thus of nature's annual renewal. Because their bloom-time is brief, and the petals fall in drifts, they also symbolize the fleeting nature of life, and encourage us to embrace a serene consciousness of time's passage. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”