Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Ochun_Sweetness
Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Ochun_Sweetness » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:00 am

Fiachna,
Thanks so much!

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:59 am

Hello,
can I mix tranquility oil with healing oil?
the same question with tranquility oil and reconciliation oil.
These are for 2 different subjects.
Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:34 pm

cecila,

Tranquility and Healing oil would be a wonderful mix. It would help ease worry/anxiety and allow healing to come in force. It is well known that stress can slow any recovery, this blend would help ease the mind.

Tranquility and Reconciliation would help calm tempers and help hearts come together. If that is what it needed, then by all means - go for it!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Moooodymoooon
Newly Registered

Unread post by Moooodymoooon » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:21 pm

I would like to know if there is particular order that you should be putting the different oils on when dressing a candle

For example if I make an attract clients money drawing candle, and use Mercury Oil, Attraction/Come to Me, Money Drawing, is there A correct order to put these oils on? Do you mix all the oils together in your palms? Or do dress one by one? I’ve had this question for a long time.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Moooodymoooon,

This really depends on the rootworker. Some blend the oils in the palm of their hand, others will layer the oils on the candle one after another. I like to layer and tell a story if possible. For example, on a love candle I would put Come to Me and then Love Me. I would want the person to come to me first and then fall in love with me. This isn't always possible to use the story method but I try.

I don't think I would use Come to Me oil on a Money Drawing candle. Even if the business is directly linked to lust/sex type work, Fast Luck and Cleo May are a better fit. Look Me Over would be excellent for attracting customers to buy products. Attraction and Money Drawing go together wonderfully and I don't think it matters much about the order.
HRCC Graduate #2145

psalms.magick

Unread post by psalms.magick » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:55 pm

I am about to buy some oils, what would I mix with something for a job. I was thinking Crown of Success and ?.

Can mixture of oils also be used to increase the strength of a talisman? So Crown of Success and Blockbuster?

Anyway, the job question is the important one. I work at a bank and I don't know how much longer I can ignore people who need help without it damaging me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Hello psalms.magick,

You could mix Crown of Success with Steady Work oil for job spells.

Strengthening a talisman depends on the purpose of the talisman. Crown of Success and Block Buster is a good combination if you want to blast through obstacles in your path to success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi hariig, I hope I can be of help.

Ideally you would want to know how to use these before you purchase them. Fortunately, Lucky Mojo has you covered with this guide on using oils. https://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html In addition, there is a Lucky mojo web page for every single title of spiritual supplies the company makes, with free spells you can use.

Yes, you can blend Lucky Mojo oils. Personally I have sensitive skin so I like to mix the oils with another carrier oil like jojoba oil before applying directly to my skin. (This is specifically talked about in the guide.) The web page about hw to blend oils is here: https://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

You don’t have to abide by a day of the week to use them... any time there is a need you can use them. However, if you’d like to use the days of the week to strengthen your work, Lucky Mojo also has a guide to that here. https://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html I like Miss Cat’s quote on that page - “Some astrological events are like the wind -- head winds moving you forward, tail winds impeding your forward motion.”
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Starhime13
HRCC Student

Unread post by Starhime13 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 pm

I'm wondering since the goetia is popular in the name of Solomon and Solomon was considered a well known dark arts magician, how would mixing the black arts oil and the Solomon oil work out?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:12 pm

Starhime13 --

A very cool idea. Add Oil of Abramelin for a triple-play!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Starhime13
HRCC Student

Unread post by Starhime13 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:04 pm

That's a great idea! I was thinking on making a helping hand dark arts pendant charm using Solomon root and was wondering what to feed it with.

Crstangel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Crstangel » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:58 pm

Can oils be effective on their own ? Can you mix them?

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:17 pm

I think you should read the thread but the answer to both questions is yes.
Risen as in the phoenix.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:36 am

Crstangel,

Welcome to the forum! Yes you can either use the oils alone or blend them. The only general rule about blending them would be that they should be working toward one condition/goal. For love work, Come To Me and Bewitching, excellent choice! Cast Off Evil and Attraction? I would wear them separately because they are for two different conditions. There are exceptions of course but this is a good thing to remember when you are first starting out.

I hope this helps clarify.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Crstangel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Crstangel » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Thank you so much 🙏🏽

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:38 pm

Hello,
for some time I use LM healing oil mixed with LM tranquility oil . I am wondering if I can mix them with LM Attraction oil to attract calmness and healing .
Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:07 pm

Hello cecila,

You don't need to add Attraction to those oils, as they are already formulated to bring you Healing and Tranquility.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm

If anyone wanted a recommendation, Kiss Me Now mixed with Victory smells AMAZING. :shock:
Risen as in the phoenix.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:25 pm

I dressed an item I sent to someone I’m dating and I mixed three oils. Can anyone tell me what kind of effect it should have based on this combination? I’ve never used it before.

1st oil: come to me
2nd oil: do as I say
3rd oil: forget me not (sorry I didn’t realize this wasn’t a lucky mojo oil... it’s basically the same as LM controlling oil.. I ran out so I used this as an alternative...)

I dressed the package and the item.. it’s an item that they will be wearing everyday.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:40 pm

I’m confused. Why would you give them an item dressed with oils when you don’t know what effect it will have? That seems foolish at best. Asking before you dress the item or at the very least before you send it would seem much wiser.

Since it’s mixed with an oil that doesn’t come from Lucky Mojo I’m not even sure that your question can be answered here because we don’t know what’s in it, but I’m sure a mod will come along and let you know for sure.
Risen as in the phoenix.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:50 pm

A root worker gave me this combination to use for my situation, I just want an additional opinion from a Lucky Mojo mod.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:47 am

Hello,

I am an admin here at the Lucky Mojo Forum, and i would like to help, but i don't think i can. You see, i am not sure why you think that some other company's oil called "Forget Me Not" is the same as our brand "Controlling".

Forget Me Not Oil would, seem from the title at least, to have t do with MEMORY, specifically the MEMORY OF LOVE.

But that's just a guess.

We do make Controlling Oil, and it is for SUPERVISING, DIRECTING, ADMINISTERING, and SUPERINTENDING, and it is not limited to use in love, nor does it have much to do with memory, either. It is more similar to (but less harsh than) Domination Oil. You can use it on a school friend, co-worker, employer, family relative, estate lawyer, loan officer, lover, or anyone, really.

So, essentially, you seem to be treating these different products as kind of generic -- but they are not.

Good luck in your work, nonetheless.
catherine yronwode

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:45 pm

In the 7-11 Holy Oil thread, ComeOnInMyKitchen asked about 7-11 Holy Oil mixed with Road Opener for some added divine “oomph,” so to speak. I can attest that they blend extremely well!
Risen as in the phoenix.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:22 am

You guys weren't kidding when it said in the description for Look me over that it will attract male attention, even if a male like me uses it for trying to attract female attention, I will still get male attention, even if I didn't want to. I mixed Look me over will quite a bit of oils, John the Conqueror, Bewitching, Kiss me now, Love me, Attraction, Come to me, Fire of Love, Influence etc, just to name a few.

I wore this mix to the clubs, I have them in a 10ml roll on bottle with rose quartz roller. I state the petition everytime I put on the oil as "all the beautiful ladies at the club looks at me, talks to me, wants to be my friend, loves me and want to kiss me". Then I put on some cologne and stuff. I have been doing this since late 2019, and only yesterday I decided to not wear Look me over in my mix anymore.

You see, while I did get some female attention, and I did make some female friends along the way, there aren't as many as males, and boy oh boy, no pun intended, did I attract the attention from random dudes in the club. This helps sometimes, like I had dudes willingly offering their girlfriends to dance with me with some degree of intimacy, without me even asking. But there also are times where a girl came to me and strike up a conversation, while we were talking, a random dude shows up and trying to chat me up as well, not letting me talk to the girl in peace, and sometimes the dude gets the girl. Basically c-blocked me if you know what I mean.

That happened quite a few times, so I decided no more Look me over in the mix, but I will keep the oil, for the purpose of attracting an important male figure that is good for the well being of my life.

So as far as the clubbing mix goes, I am back on the drawing board. I need some oil suggestions that will get me a lot of female attention, with some male attention but mostly females. While also keeping the part where dudes willingly offering me their girlfriends or female friends to dance with me.

I'm thinking Attraction, Come to Me, Crown of Success, and Good Luck. I already have Bewitching, Fire of Love, and Love me in the mix, so the four I mentioned is for good luck and success in meeting the ladies. But what else can I use?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:14 pm

Hello mastersirius678,

I like the four you suggested in your last paragraph so I would go with that.

Experimentation is always useful. Hopefully this mix will bring you success.

Good luck.

Strength

Unread post by Strength » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:34 pm

I would like to combine come to me, follow me boy and look me over to have someone physically come to me, I have been dating this guy on and off for a while, however due to work commitments and ill health he has cancelled a few of our dates. We are still in contact, however I want to use these oils to make him actually visit me.

I have a honey jar going for him which seems to be working, but not sure which spell to do to make him actually want to make the effort to prioritise me and see me and not cancel.

All suggestions are welcome.

Blessings
Strength

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:01 pm

Hello Strength,

That's an excellent combination (which has the added benefit of smelling lovely) so it should help. Just word your petition as you stated here, asking that he prioritize spending time with you and follows through with it. Keep it simple and direct and that should help you.

Good luck!

Jacqueline5787

Unread post by Jacqueline5787 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:09 am

Question about making a baby doll— my fiancé and I are not living together at the moment because he decided 3 months ago he “needed space” (completely random out of nowhere). Anyway, we slept together last night and he finished on my stomach. He got a towel to wipe it off and I kept it (i did not wipe myself with this towel), does this count as a personal concern? Do i just cut a piece of the towel where the semen is dried up? Will dried up semen even work?
He does not shed AT ALL so it’s impossible to get even one piece of his hair...doesn’t even come off on a brush :(. The herbs I have for the doll baby are: cinnamon sticks, Quassia, licorice root (to make the skeleton like conjureman suggested), rose petals, catnip, southern John root, ginger root, deers tongue, lodestone. How do I put the oils in though? I have bewitching, domination, compelling, and marriage oil. My goal is to have my target be the infatuated, obsessed person he used to be so I can move back into my house.
FYI i have already done a honey jar and 2 skull candles (it’s helped some but not to the degree I need). All your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Agie Lin Nomoto

Unread post by Agie Lin Nomoto » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:33 am

If the intent is to draw submissive partners (both genders) and cause them to shower you with affection and gifts, would these oils' intentions fit the narrative and blend together:

Jezebel Oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Follow Me Girl Oil

Any suggested additions or subtractions?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Agie Lin Nomoto --

Yes, this is a good blend, and i would also add Cleo May Oil, so the neld would be

Jezebel Oil
Cleo May Oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Follow Me Girl Oil

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Winters
Newly Registered

Unread post by Winters » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:16 am

Hello, I'm intending on using luckymojo products to attract new friends (in general, not specific people,) to me, but I am also very concerned with protecting myself from people who would be incompatible with me, bad friends, etc.

I was intending on using the Attraction oil for this purpose, would it be appropriate to also blend protection oil to ward against the kind of people I DON'T want in my life? Is there any other oil I should consider for this intention?

Thanks (:

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:42 am

Hello Winters,

That is a nice combination. When you dress yourself or candles etc., just state your petition a you've explained it here (attract good new friends and avoid those not in service to your highest good) and you should do well.

blackcatmoon13
HRCC Student

Unread post by blackcatmoon13 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:44 pm

I have taken several different money oils and blended them together to anoint my money candles, and it's been effective...I look forward to reading more of this thread to learn about this. :)

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:26 am

blackcatmoon13,

If you love special blends, did you know you can order them from Lucky Mojo prepared for you! Here is a webpage about the Church and Rootworkers blends, along with Miss Cat explaining the intention of a blend and how it works: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

JayDee
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Chelles93
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Chelles93 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:24 am

Hello all.

I'm buying my daughter a blend as a gift. (We spoke and she's looking forward to using it.) She is a massage therapist who is trying to build up her own practice and break away from the spa where she works. She also teaches and is very good at it and will keep that job too, but her real focus is on getting good long-term customers.

My idea:

1. Healing - massaging is very hard on her body - her hands, back, and such. She's young and her body is her money
2. Five finger grass oil - "For success in all the things that your five fingers can do"
3. Money drawing
4. Attraction - to draw in more private clients

The first two I'm pretty sure about, but if anyone has better suggestions for getting money while building up a client base, I'll take any suggestions.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:50 pm

Chelles93 ,

Cleo May is used by women to get men to spend more money and be generous to them. Wealthy Way is another great products. I am not sure though is she using this oil on herself or her clients? She may want to wear the oils or use them in a defuser in the rooms she works to set the stage for more money.Another added trick is to use come to me oil or return to me oil with a money mix to bring in and return the customers.

JayDee
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Chelles93
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Chelles93 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:50 pm

She doesn’t use scents on clients unless they request an essential oil. And as a massage therapist won’t use anything remotely sexual/romantic as the industry is rife with men who already sexualize medical therapy because they’re getting touched by a woman, even if it’s in a clinical manner. Imagine if you were giving a man an X-ray or wrapping a cast and he got a hard on - it can be a problem and she won’t work with clients who even hint at flirting or getting sexual just because of the nature of the work. And the majority of her clients are women.

It’s for her personal use - candles, baths, sprays, anointing work tools, and so on. I think I’ll go with what I posted. I talked to her about her goals and it seems to cover what she needs. I like to throw out ideas and get more experienced folks’ opinions if they’ve had success with certain types.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:56 am

Chelles93,

I understand your concern with the oil product. Cleo May is also used for clients, not just sexual, however, Miss Cat has made it clear on her website that it is also used for businesses.

Per Miss Cat: "Non-Sexual Private Service Provider's Tip-Magnet
Those who provide private one-on-one non-sexual services performed in a room can use Cleo May as a room perfume, lightbulb incense, table-corner dressing, or personal body oil when they desire to earn tips from clients of any gender -- for instance, while doing psychic readings, therapeutic massage, or hairdressing. Scenting a room or furniture for NON-SEXUAL private contact has become increasingly popular in the 21st century. Tarot card readers love and use this scent to get tips from clients. I use it that way myself, perfuming the room or the table-corners. Cleo May has also gotten me a lot of tips as a palm reader -- I put a little on my wrists before I read my clients' palms!"

You can also read about the different oils listed under Lucky mojo oils list, you can also read about Miss Cats' explanation of how to use oils and the intention, the story of the oils. Of course dressing candles, sprays, personal use is all part of hoodoo tradition.

List of oils: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
Oil Blends and Narrations: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

JayDee

Chelles93
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Chelles93 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:56 am

Thanks! I don't know how I missed that - I've been furiously reading everything I can. I have an old formula I use for myself and the last time I wore it I got half off a medical bill. I'll order more for sure.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”