Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Not great, but use what you have. It is better than absolutely nothing. Trust me damage can be done with those things. You may have to repeat or hit things at a different angle, but it could work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:56 am

is a signature a good personal concern? what if the signature is a copy? and not the original?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:22 am

Signatures can be used a links for individuals. If you look through the articles on personal concerns you'll find what sort of things to use as a personal concern.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am

yes thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 am

Here's the list of Luccky Mojo resellers. None of these resellers carry everything that Lucky Mojoojo makes (only Lucky Mojo has the full Lucky Mojo line), but if you need to pick up a few items then you can purchase from them.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatretailers.html

A personal concern is a personal concern, and it doesn't matter what side of the shoe you get the concern from. I dont understand why you can't take their underwear. I mean most people are not going to notice they are missing, but if you do not feel comfortable doing that then take some used socks or whatever else. But personally...I would just take the items...they are not going to notice they are missing. As for looking for hair, I would get a piece of tape and see if you can get anything that way. Hopefully they do not have any pets...then I would definitely look in the obviously places such as a hair brush, razors, etc. I know biological concerns are the best, but get what you can get. That includes handwriting samples, pictures, etc.

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:53 pm

I got a few personal concerns that I would like ideas on how to use or if they are even considered personal enough for love work.

1. Hotel room bath towel he used to dry off after getting out of the shower
2. Couple of hairs
3. A paper wrist band he wore for a couple hours (one of those wrist bands you get at a bar/club after the bouncer cards you)
4. Pair of panties with semen & vaginal fluids combined

I'm thinking about a few different ways I could use these items, but would like some input. It was rather difficult getting these items & I don't want to waste them. Yes, I've already had a reading from an AIRR reader & told that he's receptive to any love work I do on him, so now I'm just trying to figure out just how to go about it now that I finally have some personal concerns.

Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:52 pm

I mean you could pretty much use these personal concerns in anything from a mojo bag, sweet jar, candle work such as a skull candle, a doll, etc. I would start off with the more basic items such as the panties and put that in a sweet jar. In addition, you didnt say what kind of love work you are doing. The towel should last you for a while considering you only need to cut off a piece of the towel.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:01 pm

I agree with starsnthesky, the hairs can be used in a mojo, bottle spell etc etc read more about body fluids and how they are used here http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 am

Hi
I have a bottle of reconcilliation oil from LM and was wondering if i add one of my targets hairs to the bottle and one of mine would that be effective? It doesn't matter that i may not be able to use it for anyone else as i can't see me needed to reconcile with anyone else anytime soon.
Many Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 am

You could do that if you wanted, but you will want to be able to work the bottle - either through shaking, or burning candles on it. It may be better to get some reconciliation herbs, dress them with the oil, and then place the concerns with a petition paper into a bottle and seal that - then work the bottle accordingly. You can use the oil the dress candles, yourself, etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Hey all,

Forgive me if this was ever askd before but, after doing some searches, I couldn't find anything covering this. Do personal concerns have a built in expiry date? I found that for bath water ideally you would like to use those asap, and sexual fluids/menses/urine and other bodily fluids you would need to freeze them to preserve them. But, when it comes to hair, soiled clothing, nail parrings and the like do they go "bad"?

I ask because i've taken the habit as of late of collecting random hair samples and the like whenever I can for times when I might end up having need of them as opposed to scrambling last minute to get a hair from someone or something along those lines that might delay spell work.

Another question when it comes to personal concerns, especially hair, if I have a hair from someone and say its about a foot and a half long and I need to make it last so to speak, due to distance or the like, is it permissible to cut a piece of it off say an inch or so and save the rest for another time/works?

Thank you for all your help,
Sebastien

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:31 pm

I think really it's a matter of if it goes rancid or not. Hair and clippings and "dry" things I'd think are good for a long time if not indefinitely. "Wet" things like semen can be dried and don't have to be frozen. Bathwater is beyond me. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:39 pm

I think this is a valid question. I have other personal concerns, although not of a body fluid nature per say... I am curious as well.
Thanks for posting.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

gamecock25

Unread post by gamecock25 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Im suppose to hang out with my ex tomorrow, and im wondering if i urinate in her drink, would that make her think of only me? And also how does semen play into that? thanks for your answers in advance

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:22 am

Why don't you take hair form her hairbrush in her bathroom instead, and take it to a root doctor? That's what my sis did

gamecock25

Unread post by gamecock25 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:46 am

yes, that sounds very easier except idk any rootdoctors around my area

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 am

Actually you can find a whole host of highly skilled, peer-reviewed, ethical rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. You don't need to be near to them for them to work for you.

gamecock25

Unread post by gamecock25 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:18 pm

i still new to this forum, so dont get mad if ask a stupid question, but what does having a rootwork do? is that like having someone casting a spell for me, so me and your past lover can get back together and be happy? and also i have a reading with mrs. bri tomorrow and i have also ordered a reconciliation kit. should i book a rootworker is have i done enough?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Miss Bri is a rootworker. A rootworker is someone that is skilled in the practice of hoodoo. Hiring a rootworker to read or work for you is hiring a skilled professional to do divination &/or perform spellwork on your behalf.

gamecock25

Unread post by gamecock25 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 pm

ok you are very helpful to me, my last question is if i have a spellwork done for me by mrs.bri will i still have any needs for that reconciliation kit i ordered? or should i use that instead of a spellcast

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Just let her know that you have it, and I'm sure you can make use of it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Miss Bri will guide you through the use of th reconciliation spell kit and if you engage her services as a rootworker, she make also do more for you in addition to reading.

As for urine or semen in a drink o in food -- don;t overdo it -- you do not want the subject to taste it. Learn more by reading this free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page:

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Capturing her hair is useful for doll-baby work and for making a honey jar.

I am moving this thread to the herbs, minerals, and aimal curios section, because urine, semen, and hair belong there.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:24 pm

ok so my ex who i have really wanted to start having some form of relationship with came to see me last night a 2 30 am well (techically morning i should day) and we had sexual relations although i truly new we shouldnt have any form of physical contact we live 1hour and a half from each other...anyways we did it in the car and he threw the condom out of the car into my parking lot so this morning while going out i looked down and next to my foot was the condom wrapped in tissue paper so i hurried up and picked it up and now i have it in a ziplock back in my drawer what can i do with it....i am trying to get him as atticted to me as he once was well he used to love me so much he would do anything for me...and oh i have been using follow me boy oil on my computer as i chat with him and while having a conversation a couple days back i suggested he get a personal item ...friday he texted me and said guess what i got that thing you told me about..then later that night we were chatting and he said he is coming to see me so i am like a t one am you dont even drive this far to see your favorite cousin ...next thing i know he tells me he's outside and there he was so i put on my follow me boy oil and come to me also irresistible oh and i rub it down there it burned like hell but within 2 minutes i entered the car one thing led to another and we were doing it...we were so shocked that we didnt even say anything after ...anyways that''s that and this morning i saw the condom and picked it up really fast and brought it in later on my sis was like hey i saw a condom in the parking lot this morning next to your car i was going to move it but i wanted to see you freak out first about something like that next to your car....i was like oh i didnt see anything guess someone moved it....

sorry bout the long post but thanks lucky mojo for the work the product works long distance ...i am all for simplicity so i guess that worked i havent performed a spell yet just applied the oil to the screen and prayed ..anyways please what do i do with the sperm ..my indian friend told me i have a very powerful weapon in my hand when it comes to spell casting..if so how do i use it

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:45 pm

]update
after writing this iwent to check on the semen...stupid me didnt tie it in a knot and most of the semen leaked onto the tissue it was wrapped it..only the tip of the condom that little pocket at the end has some in it ..is that enough or is it not enough

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Read here on how to use personal concerns: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
You can just use the tissue-areas that have his concerns on it.

Also using oils that are not properly diluted onto the private areas is NOT a good idea. Some of the essential oils are strong irritants to sensitive skin. If you want to dress you private parts, then you need to either learn to properly dilute your oils, or buy LM's Lucky Clover Vulva Oil which is made in the proper way to dress your lady-bits.http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#special

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:20 pm

thank you much i didnt mean to use it there but i use vitamin e oils on my skin and whenever i lotion i always lotion down there so instinctively i rubbed it there by accident..fortunately a quick shower after put everything back on track..i've actually read that and still dont know how to use it..on a petition paper? candle? dont kow

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:23 pm

You use it as a link to the person in spellwork. There are a large variety of ways to use personal concerns - in bottle spells, in mojo bags, in candle spells, etc. There's no one way to do it. Miss Cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic has a huge section in it on how to use personal concerns, so if you want very specific ideas, then I would recommend getting that book.

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 pm

thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 pm

you might want to get a reading and see whats going on and will go on with you and your boy. you can then ask the reader what to use the personal item on to best suit your case, IE LM spell kit that would work, mojo, honey jar, etc. or if inclined you can hire one of them to do the work which the cum would be a great advantage for the worker. Good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:41 pm

thank u much i have a few ideas in mind but plan on getting a reading first

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 pm

I have been trying to get used to hoodoo's terminology, I have seen "put personal concerns in"
but I'm not sure what this is asking for. written concerns, focused on, thought about, etc.

(sorry if this is the wrong place for this question it seemed like the only place it would fit)

thanks for all your replies :)
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 am

Personal concerns are anything from the person you're working on (ie hair, blood, semen, vaginal fluid, etc.). The more intimate the personal concerns, the better the link to the person you have.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:53 am

check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

here is a cut and paste from the page to help you understand the hierarchy in strength of personal concerns:

I am often asked what a person can use for this type of rootwork if bodily fluids cannot be gotten. In descending order of strength, according to hoodoo folk magic, here is a list of substitute magical links:

Genital fluids: menstrual blood, semen, vaginal fluid
Other biological concerns: urine, feces, sweat, blood, spit
Hair: pubic, head, armpit, beard
Person's unwashed clothing: underwear, socks, handkerchief
Person's foot track lifted from the dirt
"Shed" body items: nail clippings, baby teeth
Person's bath water, wash water, drinking water
Person's handwriting on paper
Something Person owned or wore
Something Person touched, e.g. butt from smoked cigarette
Photo of Person
Drawing or silhouette of Person
Person's business card
Person's full name written on paper 9 times

danger

Unread post by danger » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm

I just took a pic of my target (without him knowing) :D but it came out a little blurry. Can I still use this pic or should I try again & take a clearer one? Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 pm

I would try for a clear one, since I assume this will be your only link to the target - you want it to be a sharp and accurate an image as possible.

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Can someone curse you via using your name from lets say from this site I'm just scared someone has done this to try and censure me I'm terrified.Is this possible? I know this may sound silly but I really think its possible.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Although your screenname is a weak link as many people probably have your name...it is possible. It would be better of course if they knew more about you. But it would be very weak link. If you are terrified of this happening then you need to protect yourself. In addition, I advise that you get a reading to try and see if you are indeed crossed. you need to do this so that you will not just be constantly worrying, but actively defending yourself.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Has someone on this forum sent you a threatening message? If so let us know. You can PM any of the moderators.

As far as being able to curse you with only your screen name, it's possible but unlikely. Do a cleansing of yourself and your home with a 13-herb bath or at least salt and lemon. As stars suggested, get a reading as soon as possible.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 am

Ditto on what Mama Micki said. If someone has sent you a threat please let us know asap.
Someone who tried to curse you using only a screen name or user name is someone that I would not put a lot of faith in magically. To curse someone good and well you need their full given name plus personal concerns or at least a photo.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:49 am

I can attest to once case of cursing using a screen name. It was a screen name from an AOL chatroom years ago. The target of the curse vanished.......up and disappeared; we had this confirmed by his wife. Last I checked, he still hadn't been found.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 am

It can be done, but its not easy. You would need a lot of skill and talent to pull it off, and even then I really don't think you would be able to actually do all that much to the person.
HRCC Student #1559

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 am

I would think it also depends on the username, though. If your username is a nickname you use on a daily, constant basis or contains your real name, I'd assume that's more powerful than a username without significance. There's a reason I'm Cassandra on the internet everywhere I go but something else IRL. Anonymity is useful.

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Can semen still be used if it was collected on something like kleenex? I did a forum search, but most of them refer to saving it in a condom. Couldn't some of the tissue be used in say, a honey jar, mojo bag, poppet, etc?
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Yes you can use semen if it's on a tissue or cloth.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:34 am

Hi all!

So i work with my ex GF... Im just wondering if anyone can advise on how best to use my urine, semen or nail filings etc on her? Sorry if that disgusts!

Can i just put it in a coffee? Or lunch? Can i use them all together in the one drink or meal?

Do i need to pray over it? Or is it more symbolic or something?

Thanking you!

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:40 am

What are your goals?
Perhaps read up on the topic here:http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:18 pm

to make her think of me or bind her to me etc.. anything positive towards those goals.

golda

Unread post by golda » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 pm

I read it somewhere about dressing a lover's handwriting with menstrual blood. I was searching for that info here and didn't find it.

I have my lover's handwriting with me. And I wonder if there are workings that can be done with these handwriting.
- What is the effect of dressing it with MB?
- Any other methods of working using handwriting?

Please give me information on this.

One more question regarding rose petals.
I plan to put the rose petals on our bed, and in the bath tub when we're together..with intent that he falls in love with me.
Anyone ever try this? Is it effective? Also want to light lavender incense in the room with intent on love.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 pm

The linked page covers all personal concerns - this should answer your questions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Re: rosepetals. From a personal experience, using fresh rosepetals on pale bedsheets is a laundry disaster!!! :) It may work in the movies, but I ended up using the beautiful sheets for rags because I couldn't wash out the stains. Dried roses brewed into a tea then poured into the bath water is a good idea, and not so messy.
Personally, I'm a big fan of the Love Herbs Mixture because it's already dressed with oils.
http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Enjoy!

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi. My situation is really long to explain but ill put it as short as possible.

I have been married for 8yr with 2 children.

about a yr and a half ago my husband got into an affair with another woman from another country. she came about 4 mths ago which he moved out but still with contact and I believe he wanted to stay with both of us.

Well she has not been easy to break.. she left about a week ago and he seems like he's devastated but it could also be all that she has done to him to bind him to her. Now that's she has left he seems confused. It seems like when he's with her he wants to be with me and when he's with me he wants to be with her. He lives in a basement but has been sleeping at my house for the past week. I'm just scared that she will return since she is pregnant! She is 4 months.

Well the thing is he brought a bag with dirty clothes and there was a dirty underwear of hers! I wanted to know how I could used this to do different spells because I dint want to waste it on only 1 spell. Can I cut the underwear every time I do a spell?

I wish I knew a spell for that also! I did break up work and reconciliation work. I believe my honey jar is very good bu I just don't know how to get past the way he's feeling.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Congratulations on getting her gone. I know you have been working on this case for a while.

You can cut pieces out of her underwear to use in any kind of spell you like. You can also use the underwear to sew a cloth doll-baby on her. stuff it with unpleasant cursing herbs. See lists of such herbs in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

You will also want to do Uncrossing, honey jar, and love-drawing work on him, to clean off her messes and draw him closer to you.
catherine yronwode

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:01 am

Hi. Thanks for ur encouragement! And believe me I have been working on this for awhile..lol he himself thinks he's bewitched. Ill reread ur book I read it page for page.. can u give me a link about this Uncrossing spell or if others know more about this I would appreciate it.. I have never gotten as good results as with lucky mojo. Love it!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 am

Uncrossing spells most often involve bathing; you may also light candles. You can use Uncrossing Bath Crystals, 12 Herb Bath, or even mix the two. It would also be a good idea to cleanse the entire home with Chinese Wash. See these pages online:

http://luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
catherine yronwode

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi.Sorry for all the replies but I wanted to know if she did a love spell on him that is considered being jinxed? and how would i go about doing it for my husband since he himself would not know I am doing this for him?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:26 pm

A coercive love spell is not exactly the same as a jinx. A jinx makes a person lose and have no luck or success. What she did is usually called "tying his nature."

You can try to get him to bathe in herbs that remove spells or try cleaning his clothing and using a bit of mixed-together Uncrossing and Cast Off Evil bath crystals in the laundry rinse water. Remember what i said about cleansing the home too.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Uncrossing products can also help break spells that have been placed on him. To help augment your work also have him drink a tea of Sampson Snake Root and wash him down,especially his genitals,with the tea.

http://www.herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi. Can someone answer my question if I should open my vinegar jar to add a piece of her underwear? I wanted to buryit in my mom's grave next week since I will be traveling there next week its 4 hours away. Thank you

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Oh, god I sang victory too quick she came back and he has stayed at his house. It's complicated cause he denies she's there but she is there. What should I do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Personal concerns that are properly dried or otherwise preserved do not have an "expiry date."
catherine yronwode

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:13 am

For me expiry date would be when I'm no longer interested in the target ;)

But otherwise, no, they don't expire if preserved properly. And yes you can cut a bit of that hair and use it now and save the rest for later.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”