Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Post Reply
User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Okay everything with my work was going great and it seemed like we were growing alot closer her calls became alot more frequent I started a honey jar she had even mentioned getting together. Last night I sent her a very sweet text telling her how much she brightend my day and when I asked if she felt the same way she said "honeslty no... goodnight." And I haven't heard from her all day... I don't understand if I messed something up in my work? Should I go for the Intranquility? I was planning on starting the actual reconcillation spell tomorrow but that was just rude and I'm very angry and I think if I can channel this into IS it will work regardless ends justify the means right?

User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4446
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Get a reading. *sigh* No, don't jump to Intranquility. Get a reading to find out what's going on and what is your best course of action.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:40 pm

The problem is, is that she is an exstreamly stubborn person by nature she always has been its one of the reason we broke up in the first place. Once she gets something stuck in her head it's like she gets this insane tunnel vision and will not reason on anything. I don't want to place an spell on her trust me I love her to death and I've read a ton here on its implications but she's just one of those ppl that have to touch the stove to know its hot. The reader originally said that she thinks about getting back with me to herself and conciouslly says no don't do it she has told me as much more or less in our recent conversations. I understand why everyone here says not to use IS but her personality is just so stubborn and resistant. I put faith in my magic I really do and I've seen results but I know how she thinks and she is making a concious effort to go against her feelings is there anything not as heavy reprocutions as IS but stronger than the reconcillation spell, honey jar, vigil candle work I'm doing? B/c I can't find anything I did a freezer spell to lock out any potential romantic rivals so I'm not sweating that. But can anyone think of anything other than IS that can bend her? I fix my candles with reconcilliation oil, return to me oil, commanding oil, and a few with dominate her oil is there anything else I can do?

User avatar
Aina2
Registered User
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm

I understand the urge to go for IS, but honestly, try the full Reconciliation spell first. You will be amazed at how much gentle, loving and kind energy the Recon supplies bring into the relationship. As it seems from your posts, you love the girl and want her back. If she is stubborn, add a little bit of Return to Me element to bring her back, but seriously stick with Reconciliation for now.

User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4446
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Get a rootwork consultation that includes a reading - that way you'll have an update, and then get advice on which work would be most suited to your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

User avatar
Sparkles
Registered User
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Europe
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm

My goodness! ... Reading posts from those new to Hoodoo leaves me astonished beyond belief (even though I myself am a newbie) - why do people jump onto the Intranquility Spirit like it was a pill that will quickly dissolve the headache?? Do you people NOT read the threads? Do you NOT read the posts from the respected & experienced practitioners/forum members here regarding the dangers? Do you people NOT read post-conjure posts from those who went ahead with it and despite the advice given, still come back and say, 'geez I messed up. Help.'

There is no point in posting the link to the humungous threads regarding the IS, because chances are that, no-one will bother reading it anyway! Suffice to say though that recently, someone started a thread, aptly entitled:

'The IS is no JOKE'

(or something to that effect, I did try to search but was unable to find the exact title of that thread)

ShadowyEmbrace, I have read your other posts, and I really do feel for you my friend. Love is a torment in itself, you really don't need to make it worse by going down the IS route.. In your first post, you spoke about how text back and said, 'honestly no, goodnight' when you asked if she felt the same - maybe she had a headache, or hormones were getting the better of her; maybe her feelings are confused, maybe maybe maybe. Or perhaps it boils down to understanding the dynamics of attraction: maybe she needs help feeling that attraction for you, from deep within her? .. Perhaps you should work on attraction (after and if your rootworker advises you etc.etc.)

User avatar
Sparkles
Registered User
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Europe
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

* Apologies, it was not a thread, but a post, in a thread which goes on for 16 or so pages. I made reference to a member's post entitled: WOW!!! the INTRANQUIL SPIRIT IS NO JOKE!!!!! by BUFFY2327 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:07 pm.

User avatar
Sparkles
Registered User
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Europe
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Just want to add: It is worth bearing in mind simple psychology too .. ShadowyEmbrace you said:
ShadowyEmbrace wrote:Okay everything with my work was going great and it seemed like we were growing alot closer her calls became alot more frequent I started a honey jar she had even mentioned getting together. Last night I sent her a very sweet text telling her how much she brightend my day and when I asked if she felt the same way she said "honeslty no... goodnight." And I haven't heard from her all day... I don't understand if I messed something up in my work?
Until you get a reading, you will have a clearer idea, but from the point of view of a stranger looking in on this situation, it may be something so simple and have nothing to do with your work. Remember that when a guy shows too much interest, for some women that can be a turn off .. so she may be backing away because of that. Goes back to the whole treating mean/keeping keen shabang? If she likes a macho kind of guy, then you might want to think about that and see if that makes a difference.

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Sparkles- I have read all the information on this website about IS I realize it is no joke, as I've stated I've worked other systems of magic and have worked spells that have brought about serious unwanted repercutions... I guess it comes down to I know this girl, I know how she is and how she thinks and as much as I trust and believe in my own magic and know it works with her... Like I said she's the type that will say black just because another person says white. Now there are many other things that made me fall in love with her but that is a big flaw that has been an issue with us... Not that I'm not to blame I made serious mistakes to I'm just giving you some insight into why I'm looking at the IS spell. I'm not just jumping on it b/c I figure "oh this is a sure fire thing" like some ppl that don't respect magic and the spirits. I am new to Hoodoo but I am not new to magic work and I am experanced in working with demonic forces and trust me I do know the hell it can bring. If you reread my post I am asking b/c I know this girl I know her attitude and the type of person she is and how she can get locked into something, that's why I'm asking all of you that are experanced with Hoodoo if there is ANYTHING that can break her resolve other than reconcillation b/c I know her she will fight her feelings conciouslly tooth and nail. I do not mean to come off as the ones in some other threads I've read that are all geared up for an IS spell, I do not want to use it but if I understand how honey jars/reconcillation spells work yes it will bring back feelings and cause her to have feelings for me again, but she is stubborn beyond belief at times. I do not want to torment the person I love thus I'm asking all that have experance in this system what else can I do before I resort to this? I'm starting the reoncilliation spell tomorrow and I plan on following through with that with expectations of success but if my work does fail what else can I use other than IS? B/c that is my next step and from what happend last night she is showing me what I know about her she's not one to be presueded its not in her nature. I sincerly apologize if I sounded disrespectful or uneducated and half cocked in regards to IS.

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Sparkles wrote:Just want to add: It is worth bearing in mind simple psychology too .. ShadowyEmbrace you said:
Until you get a reading, you will have a clearer idea, but from the point of view of a stranger looking in on this situation, it may be something so simple and have nothing to do with your work. Remember that when a guy shows too much interest, for some women that can be a turn off .. so she may be backing away because of that. Goes back to the whole treating mean/keeping keen shabang? If she likes a macho kind of guy, then you might want to think about that and she if that makes a difference.
Yes I've thought about that. I'm not going to text or call her again I may not return a few of her calls when and if she does call me. I think she might have misunderstood my message and took it for something it wasn't regardless how she reacted was her same old MO. She'll be all lovey dovey and then snap suddenly she always has. Beyond that I always overreacted and went berserk myself in the past that's why I'm not going to react at all she may be trying to set off an argument to see if I can stick to my word about not arguing who knows.

User avatar
thelightfantastic
Registered User
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Sparkles wrote:My goodness! ... Reading posts from those new to Hoodoo leaves me astonished beyond belief (even though I myself am a newbie) - why do people jump onto the Intranquility Spirit like it was a pill that will quickly dissolve the headache?? Do you people NOT read the threads? Do you NOT read the posts from the respected & experienced practitioners/forum members here regarding the dangers? Do you people NOT read post-conjure posts from those who went ahead with it and despite the advice given, still come back and say, 'geez I messed up. Help.'

There is no point in posting the link to the humungous threads regarding the IS, because chances are that, no-one will bother reading it anyway! Suffice to say though that recently, someone started a thread, aptly entitled:

'The IS is no JOKE'

(or something to that effect, I did try to search but was unable to find the exact title of that thread)

ShadowyEmbrace, I have read your other posts, and I really do feel for you my friend. Love is a torment in itself, you really don't need to make it worse by going down the IS route.. In your first post, you spoke about how text back and said, 'honestly no, goodnight' when you asked if she felt the same - maybe she had a headache, or hormones were getting the better of her; maybe her feelings are confused, maybe maybe maybe. Or perhaps it boils down to understanding the dynamics of attraction: maybe she needs help feeling that attraction for you, from deep within her? .. Perhaps you should work on attraction (after and if your rootworker advises you etc.etc.)
Some people actually don't read the rest of the forum as they come here first to get help. That might be rather annoying to frequent readers, but it's acceptable as that's what this forum is for. I honestly don't understand why some people keep getting pissed that people ask about the IS so frequently. If you're tired of the subject, just ignore the post. If it's really becoming such a bother, perhaps a mod can create a sticky thread regarding the IS, but I'll bet people will ask anyway. That's just the nature of the internet.

It's understandable that people are going to be attracted to what they think will work quickly and in kind. I know because I did the exact same thing years ago before the benefit of this forum or other communities, so perhaps that's why I don't find the concept really that foreign or awful to me.

Now, ShadowyEmbrace - you've been giving some decent advise. You can either heed it or jump to the IS if you so choose. Be advised, the IS will make an already seemingly grumpy and wishy-washy person even more grumpy and wishy-washy so you might want to take that into consideration before you ask the spirit to do anything. Odds are the person will come back, but they'll only be coming back because they're basically forced to because they want to end their own suffering. That's not the same as someone coming back to you because they honestly love and miss you. As Miss Cat stated on the IS spell page, your relationship will NOT be the same, and you'll have to do lots of work to repair what went wrong to begin with AND fix the grumpy, moody person you've got on your hands. In other words, you're basically doubling the work of the already difficult process of reconciliation.

The IS is much better utilized for when you do NOT want someone back, but you really want to make 'em suffer.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

User avatar
Sparkles
Registered User
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Europe
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Yes, this is a good move. Cool off for a while. A shift in your behaviour (i.e. refrain from how you would have reacted in the past), will prompt a shift in her behaviour too.

I don't know if the experienced members here and/or your rootworker (if you have one) has suggested a doll baby? I am thinking that perhaps this may be a way to help your situation - assuming that you don;t already have one of course.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:13 pm

My question is why do you think the IS is going to solve your problems. I am not anti-IS. I am just against using the IS as a first means of action or when people feel like they need to use it because they feel like its so much stronger.

Seriously, the issue is not the target. I feel like it is you shadowy. Okay she was coming to you, and you were jumping for joy, which is cool and an honest reaction. However, I feel like you messed up by thinking things were working so fast and so well that you totally turned things around. It has only been a short period of time, and this stuff takes WORK. Reconciliation is HARD work. Forget about the IS and its effects...so on and blah blah blah. Theres a bigger issue here that you are not addressing. What is it? heck if I know, but Devigave the most simple, and SOUND advice. GET A READING!!!! What makes you think any spirit whether it be the cuddly bear spirit, or the IS is going to solve your problem? The IS is probably going to make it worst truthfully. Why? Because she does not FEEL that way for you. She is just not FEELING it with YOU. The IS is not going to fix that. Piss her off even more because shes having ridiculous and restless thoughts about you...oh yes it will piss her the hell off.


You need to slow it down, and realize that people's feelings DO NOT change over night. You are dealing with emotions. Things are going to be up and sometimes they are going to be down. Just because you are doing however man spells the target is not always going to feel rose, rainbows, and butterflies around you. Thats just the way it is. In addition, i feel like you are overthinking this too much. You might need to hand this over to someone else due to your impatience. Luckily for you, you are getting movement. Be happy for that. Keep going, but you need to get a reading. Plain and simple. The IS is NOT the answer. There is a greater issue here.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:30 pm

I had a reading and took the advice... I guess I was just so surprised at first that the simple Hoodoo I used was so quick to work I'm use to things taking alot of time and I got results right off the batt I want it too keep going. If I'd found well I knew what Hoodoo was for a long time and I don't mean to offend anyone but just wrote it off as some garbage system from New Orleans and went another route I looked into it this time and figured it was worth a shot and I have to say I'm very much impressed and wish I had taken it as a legitiment system to work with years ago. I'd almost say that Hoodoo is the most useful magical system I've come across its practical and gets results without having to spend huge amounts of money on outlandish materials and go through impractical rituals that interfer with everyday life.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Well, I am glad that you discovered what hoodoo can do for you, and I hope you continue to learn. This stuff is a process, and I would recommend that you take the correspondence course so that you can learn about hoodoo. You were getting movement though, and not results. The two are not the same.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Sparkles wrote:Yes, this is a good move. Cool off for a while. A shift in your behaviour (i.e. refrain from how you would have reacted in the past), will prompt a shift in her behaviour too.

I don't know if the experienced members here and/or your rootworker (if you have one) has suggested a doll baby? I am thinking that perhaps this may be a way to help your situation - assuming that you don;t already have one of course.
Doll baby haven't looked into that yet, I'll try it though...

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 pm

What part of the website are the intructions for a doll baby under?

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Hmmm I saw under the complete inventory list that LM will make you a doll baby fixed and stuffed you send in a personal item. Would a picture work? Or a letter? Or perhaps I can order the one that is fixed but then I'll add what I want to it? Should I call and talk to them?

User avatar
ConjureMan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:17 pm

ShadowyEmbrace if you are under the impression that the IS is "more powerful" than other forms of reconciliation you are gravely mistaken. I keep hearing people say "but my target is really stubborn, I know them." Stubborn doesn't mean IS. Stubborn means you work through the issues so they are solved. Period.

Take a moment to relax and stop reading too much into things. You sent something sweet and asked her if she felt the same and she said no. She's entitled to feel that way. Isn't she going through a lot at the moment? Aren't you guys broken up? Does she not have the right to feel bad for a day? Day after day she's been getting closer, she's shown you all the signs that she's interested; she's told you she wants to get back together, she's contacting you more and the one time she doesn't respond they way you want you are ready to torture her for it.

Personally, I think you simply need to calm down and work your reconciliation spell. Stop pushing, but remain in relax and natural contact. If things progress in a different direction then get a reading.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:30 pm

ConjureMan wrote:ShadowyEmbrace if you are under the impression that the IS is "more powerful" than other forms of reconciliation you are gravely mistaken. I keep hearing people say "but my target is really stubborn, I know them." Stubborn doesn't mean IS. Stubborn means you work through the issues so they are solved. Period.

Take a moment to relax and stop reading too much into things. You sent something sweet and asked her if she felt the same and she said no. She's entitled to feel that way. Isn't she going through a lot at the moment? Aren't you guys broken up? Does she not have the right to feel bad for a day? Day after day she's been getting closer, she's shown you all the signs that she's interested; she's told you she wants to get back together, she's contacting you more and the one time she doesn't respond they way you want you are ready to torture her for it.

Personally, I think you simply need to calm down and work your reconciliation spell. Stop pushing, but remain in relax and natural contact. If things progress in a different direction then get a reading.

I'm not ready to torture her for anything Conjureman. She is entitled to her feelings but it struck me out of the blue. I started my honey jar today tomorrow I'm going to prep for the reconcillation spell starting wensday morning. I'll check into getting the dollbaby made I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she does call me again. I'm exstreamly happy I've made it even this far with her were three months ago we hadn't even spoken for over six months I'm just scared b/c her MO is nice nice nice then suddenly mean don't hear from her for days then nice nice nice. I don't know if she gets relaxed with me and I move in to quick or what but its driving me nuts LoL. Stuff happens that gets my hopes way up then she does something at random that shuts me down then it starts over. Everytime I freak out that I'll never hear from her again. I said I'm in this for one year three months ago so I have nine months remaining. IS is last resort but I'm hoping with all my heart the spell I start wensday morning will do the trick. After the days have gone by and if I don't see true results how much time should I let pass before I try another spell other than the honey jar vigil candles?

User avatar
ConjureMan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:54 pm

The IS isn't your last resort. Don't use it until you get divination that gives you the green light in my opinion.

Spellwork manifests at different rates and are contingent upon your own ability, the obstacles in the way etc. Generally it is fair to give spellwork a few weeks to manifest some progress. That doesn't mean in two weeks she'll be back in your arms, but if the spell is going to work then in roughly a few weeks you'll see her open up, discuss getting back together, or even start seeing her more often. These would all indicate progress. You can keep the work going by continuing your honey jar until you have success.

If you are a reader you can track the progress of the spell through readings, if after a few weeks to a month or so it hasn't progressed then get a reading to determine your next step, or being a spell from a different angle.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Well she called me today I knew she would I made a candle just so she would and she did. But she acted like everything was totally fine I was at the DMV so I didn't even bring it up. I wonder since we had that talk about not arguing if she was just trying to test me?

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Putting your situation aside, I am sort of concerned that you are getting use to your things working so quickly, and when they don't you get turned upside down. I mean I have seen things work quickly, but just bare in mind that not everything you do might not work so quickly.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Sparkles
Registered User
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Europe
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:Well she called me today I knew she would I made a candle just so she would and she did. But she acted like everything was totally fine I was at the DMV so I didn't even bring it up. I wonder since we had that talk about not arguing if she was just trying to test me?
Does it matter if she was testing you or not? You previously had a discussion and agreed about the no-arguing .. so, now is the time for you to stand by your words (and really bite your tongue) because the future of this relationship will depend on reprogramming old patterns/habits.

You are doing fine, carry on like this- keep your cool under every circumstance, show her a side of you that is
unpredictable <-- another key to attraction! It might bring you closer if you don't react in the manner that she is expecting you to ..

User avatar
Sparkles
Registered User
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Europe
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

And also, you may want to look into working on yourself a little to give you a sense of 'grounding' as it were, so that when things don't happen the way you would hope, in the timescale that you would like, that you are not left too disappointed, or upside down, as starsinthesky7 mentioned above.

Being apart from the one you love, makes a person vulnerable (I am sure that most can relate to that feeling, I know I can) and when it comes to conjure or any tradition for that matter, vulnerability has to be overcome because it will make you lose your focus and weaken you which then will affect the energy you will have for your work.

Strengthen yourself, knowing that with the movement you are seeing, there will be 'blips', be they small or large, but it is nothing that should hinder you and definitely not something to think that your whole world had crashed. This is normal, you are human, it will happen, but this is something that you can learn to control.
Another thing is that sometimes she may react in a certain way, but don;t be disheartened and take that personally, thinking that there must be something that you did wrong in the work.

If you can bear in mind the simple building blocks of relationships and understanding how women think (.. ok, difficult I know!! :lol: ) and more importantly, remain firmly in your 'zone', then you will lay the foundations for a good relationship. Magick will help you, of course, but you need to help yourself in a way that magick cannot and is not meant to.

Hope it helps. Remember, stay strong!

User avatar
Sparkles
Registered User
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Europe
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:46 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:Hmmm I saw under the complete inventory list that LM will make you a doll baby fixed and stuffed you send in a personal item. Would a picture work? Or a letter? Or perhaps I can order the one that is fixed but then I'll add what I want to it? Should I call and talk to them?
Yes, the LM staff are really fab and helpful, so it would be worth contacting them.
If you haven't done already, have a search for the tonnes of great threads on this forum re: doll babies.

The other thing you may want to consider is ......... giving the work you have done, a little time before you start looking into other avenues & angles.

User avatar
Cookie
Registered User
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:25 pm

So I should start by saying that I am absolutely new to this. My grandmother taught me some simple candle magic as I grew up, but most of my spells are hit and miss and with this case in particular, I believe I have to step up my game. There isn't room for error here, I feel like I don't have a lot of time to fix this.

Mkay so here's my story:
Last August I was at freshman orientation at my university in Los Angeles when I met him. He was ridiculously tall, icy blue eyes- not to exaggerate, but it was as if God himself took everything I find attractive in a man and put this boy together. He apparently told our mutual best friend that he felt the same way about me. On top of that he was sweet, he would sit with me every day after class until my sister picked me up because I didn't have a car of my own at that point. We talked online when I was out of town- things seemed great and I was so eager to see where things would go with him. We ended up in a "friends with benefits" kind of situation, seeing where things went between the two of us- he had only been in LA for about a month, he's originally from Virginia (without going into details, VA is a very significant place for me, I took that as a sign). So anyway, the next semester I moved into the dorms and we spent more time with each other and everything seemed to be going accordingly to plan. He confided in our friend that he was thinking about dating me seriously, thinking about a relationship, etc. Then everything went spectacularly to crap. We fought constantly- he pushed my buttons and I acted like a harpy and a shrew (this plus some problems we were having in the bedroom makes me think that someone was working a spell on us, or me, but that's a story for another day). We were barely speaking to each other by the time he went back to VA for the summer. I live in LA and this summer has been sheer agony so far. I don't know if I love him, but I certainly care deeply about him. We spoken only once this summer, and it just was not the same. I won't see him again in person until the end of this August.
Now I can forgive him for what he did to me, because I can look back and remind myself that the person that upset me so much is also the person that for the most part, has been so sweet to me and made me so happy. But I'm afraid that he (an incredibly prideful and stubborn taurus) won't be able to remember that he used to care a lot about me.

So my question is how would I go about regaining his good opinion, get him to feel how he used to feel about me? I think I can work later to get him into a relationship, but right now I feel like I need to get back to square one. Would I use oils, or a bath? I've been reading about those and I'm quite intrigued by them. Would I start work on it now, or wait until he's back in LA? I know this is long and I have a lot of questions, but this seems like a specific problem and I figure the more details the better. I would appreciate any kind of guidance you guys could provide- really. I can't say enough how important this is to me.

Thankyou so so much for reading this incredibly lengthy problem.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

User avatar
ConjureMan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Which university in LA is this if you don't mind me asking.

First get yourself a reading from the reputable readers and rootworkers of AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. This will help you determine if you're really being thrown for and someone is messing your relationship up, or that you guys were hitting rough patches. The reading will also help you see if this relationship is worth fighting for and if so which course of action would be the best one to take.

In this case I'd work a reconciliation honey jar to help smooth out differences, heal past hurts, and rekindle that spark of passion and romance. I would work with herbs like Balms of Gilead, Rose Petals, Cardamon, Damiana, Lovage, Cherry bark, and maybe Juniper Berries to help stroke his fires, but give you the upper hand. You might consider replacing this with a dash of Calamus for compelling. Dress white candles with Reconciliation and burn them on the honey jar until you get some semblence of forgiveness and normalcy then move to pink to encourage friendship and romance, then red for passion and desire.

You can work this honey jar alongside a Reconciliation spellkit, which can help you return him back to you.

Good luck and be sure to get a reading.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
Cookie
Registered User
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Thank you so much! I hadn't thought of a honey jar, and I wouldn't have known where to begin as far as contents go. And I will certainly get a reading, knowing for sure if there is someone trying to trying to sabotage me or my relationship would give me peace of mind.

And it's Cal State Northridge, it's the valley, technically, but it's easier to just say Los Angeles.

Thanks again, I can't tell you how much you've helped.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes Sparkles, I was wondering how much work is to much at once? I have a honey jar going as well as vigil candles one after another every seven days plus every letter I've sent to her has been laced with powders and oils. As well I've done sex candle spells, and I'm starting the full reconcillation spell. I was planing on ordering the babydoll should I wait?

User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4446
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Give your work some time to manifest and see what movement will come from what you've already done and started, before starting anything else new.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm

I agree with Devi. You are doing way too much right now in my opinion. I mean give yourself a rest because eventually you are going to run out of energy. It is much better to give yourself some rest after doing a whole bunch of spells, then to keep doing lights, spell kits, and whatever else one after the other as not operating at full capacity.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Darth Rosa
Registered User
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Sit back, breathe, and relax. Have more faith. :-)
Then you won't feel like there is a need for so many spells.
On the other hand, I can't help but tell you this...(don't shoot the messenger)
It's very possible that your love spells are actually intensifying your feelings, and NOT hers.
Hence why you're getting all worked up! All these spells are making you do even more spells!!!
You feel like you've got to do all this and that for her, but she hasn't done much for you.
It's a common occurence, when the spell hits the caster, and not the target.
I know from experience, it's very hurtful!
What I am saying, MAY NOT BE TRUE, but doing a divination might be a good idea.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Actually, that is an observation starlover I didnt even consider. Its pretty possible, and I would recommend cleansing one's self regularly
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Darth Rosa
Registered User
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Yes, Starsinthesky7, divinations and some cleansings might be in order here.

Also, he might have to stop the workings altogether, IF the latter is true! <3

The Intranquility Spell would also be a big NO NO.

User avatar
ConjureMan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Obsession does happen in love work, but using things like honey jars and reconciliation spells themselves aren't going to get him all worked up, that's a personality thing. At least this is something that I haven't seen happen except in workings like the IS.

That said Love uncrossing, cleansing, and road opening work is not a bad idea. Not to mention relaxing ;-) I'm sure ShadowyEmbrace is fine, just a bit nervous given that reconciliation work tends to be a bit emotional. Let's not frighten him with stories of how he's actually casting the spells on himself and working himself up magically.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

I agree with you on stopping the workings. I remember going through something just like this too when I wanted my ex back. I had to take a break for like 3 months because I had my space just ablaze with candles, and it just made me stay home and only want to do spells. I felt like I was going nuts. Taking a break actually helped my work because everything I did manifested pretty much. I 100% agree with you on that one. Or at least higher someone else to do the work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Darth Rosa
Registered User
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm

@ Conjurman, I think a thorough divination is in order here -- just to make sure he really isn't getting worked up from all the spells. Personally, I think it's a mistake to assume that honey jars and reconciliation spells cannot create obsession by themselves. ;-)

User avatar
ConjureMan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:59 pm

The notion of spells backfiring is foreign to hoodoo and conjure. Your spell either works or it doesn't. If you've ever worked as professional you'll know that 90% of reconciliation clients are all worked up before the first candle is even lit. I can't tell you how many times I get calls or emails asking whether "that song coming on the radio was a sign," or "I called him, but he didn't call me back. It's been two hours! The spells aren't working." That's just the nature of a lot of reconciliation clients, not all, but a good deal of them. It isn't them stuck in some mystical spell that's backfired and trapped them, or a spell that decided to work on them rather than the target.

Given the emotional nature of the client beforehand, the emotions pulled up by spellwork, and the anxiety of anticipation, emotions run high. Now obsession does happen. I've seem people cast spell after spell after spell for years, but in this case he's burned vigils in runs and just finished a reconciliation spell. Not exactly obsession.

Getting readings is not a bad idea, but I think he mentioned that he talked to a rootworker/reader literally only a week or so ago. Again, I think the only think that needs doing here is road opening work, cleansings, and relaxing. But that's just my opinion. Take it or leave it.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

I don't think what starlover and i were talking about is backfiring. I agree thats the nature of clients that need reconciliation work done. However, it depends on what your definition of backfiring is, which I explained in a previous post how I felt about backfiring, and how that doesn't happen in hoodoo. However, I can say that there are times when I was doing reconciliation work for myself that I was feeling some of the effects my target was feeling. In my mind, I was like "wow my stuff is working...let me do more" because I felt like if I was feeling what he was feeling (according to my reader at the time) I wanted to make sure he kept up the feeling since I took that as a sign. However, that can all be pure psychological, and not due to the spells.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Darth Rosa
Registered User
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 pm

@ ConjureMan, spells blowing back on the caster, can be one of many possible explanations with regards to what is happening. You're right, he could be perfectly fine, and everything will work out nice and well, but again, to blow off that possibility could be a real blindspot. Divination is a good idea.

User avatar
ConjureMan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 pm

"spells blowing back on the caster"--I call this backfire. I don't believe in its existence in any of my work. You are entitled to believe this, but my only issue is the assumption that something is happening. Whatever the case this has gone far off-topic and best we drop the subject and leave with the understanding that we simply disagree and are coming from vastly different backgrounds.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:41 am

Thanks everyone she did call last night and for the first time in a long time we talked for over 3 hours :) It was a great conversation to she needed to get to bed for work the next morning and when I said why don't I let you go she said "no I want to keep talking to you" :D But yes I do think I'm going to take a bit of a break b/c I think you guys are right. Considering I've burnt over 30 vigil candles within the past two months, I'm going to hold off on the reconcillation spell (I messed up the direction I was suppose to throw the water) Till next week and not burn anymore candles just work the honey jar three times a week. I did have a reading from Miss Dara, she had said its worth pursuing but not to expect a full get together for many months however within the next few months there would be a short but good window of oppertunity opening for getting back together but I'd have to chose my words wisely and act fast. As far as it backfiring I have noticed since I started the honey jar its like my feelings become exstreamly intense each time I burn a candle on it for the day.

User avatar
Darth Rosa
Registered User
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote: As far as it backfiring I have noticed since I started the honey jar its like my feelings become exstreamly intense each time I burn a candle on it for the day.
Yes, this is what I was trying to say! When we feel the spell's intensity ourselves, it's called blowback (which if you look up: it means unintended consequences in covert operations or when shooting a gun gets debris in your eyes, hence why they make you wear glasses at gun ranges, haha), BASICALLY, it's a good idea to chill out and relax, and when you do cast spells be aware that it could be hitting you too, so try to resist that by doing a cleansing on yourself.

User avatar
ConjureMan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Darling, its basic human psychology. Spells call for us to call upon our inner drive and emotions. If you are working a love spell you are going to feel the intensity of the emotions you are pulling to the surface. Just like if I was casting a break up spell I'd feel the anger that I'd be calling upon. Its not blow back, its not the spell amplifying things, its me calling upon my emotions. By your logic if I work a commanding and controlling spell then I might accidently get blowback and suddenly feel weaker, or more submissive.

Funny thing is I literally just has a conversation with a member of AIRR about this very topic and she was so frustrated at how these foreign concepts keep get pushed into hoodoo.

ShadowyEmbrace, taking a break sounds like a great idea.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
Darth Rosa
Registered User
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:02 pm

No, by my logic, if you work a commanding and controling spell on a target --then you would possibly experience someone trying to control and command you. Or that person could then control you! Because you're getting the debris from the spell. Same goes for love spells and hexing work. Blowback is NOT foreign to Hoodoo! I am just trying to explain how the juju is working.

I am done posting on this topic, because I have now exceeded the multiple posts policy. :-)

User avatar
Sparkles
Registered User
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Europe
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:18 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:Thanks everyone she did call last night and for the first time in a long time we talked for over 3 hours :) It was a great conversation to she needed to get to bed for work the next morning and when I said why don't I let you go she said "no I want to keep talking to you"
Good to hear Shadowy! Now next time, make sure that the conversation does not get too long. Hold back a little and you will find that she begins to find you irresistible! Give her enough but not too much and she will soon be knocking your door down asking to get back together...

Deep breath, and let the conjure that you already have set in motion do what it is meant to! (Oh and in the meantime, don't neglect 'you' - your behaviour and you in general is vital to the success of the work. Cleansing/healing should be an ongoing thing anyway, and even more essential whilst waiting for manifestation etc.)

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Not to beat a dead horse and i'm not even considering this but I had a thought wondering if anyone had ever heard of this... Reconcilliation spell at the sametime as in the same work period as Intranquility? Maybe i'm thinking to outside the box but what would that do?

User avatar
AmaSarah
Registered User
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:15 pm
Location: New York
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 am

I'll wait for the experts to chime in but the two are incompatible. Read the really long thread on the IS. All the threads have been consolidated under the "Altar Tools" section of the board. That exact thought has been talked about.

You can't gently try to lure someone back into a safe, loving place and beat them over the head until they are bruised and broken at the same time. You want her to return with love in her heart and not anger in her veins because that anger can turn on you and the situation quickly. You seem to be making really nice, sweet progress and I wouldn't want to see you turn that into something ugly. I know you want to give it that final push but there are other ways of adding elements of compulsion without going postal.

Search the forum for dealing with a stubborn person and for adding compelling elements. I don't like to say too much on the how-to specifics because I am learning as well but if I can at least point you in the direction of the info you need, then I think it's worth it.


oh, off topic but related to this thread, someone once told me to never talk about the specifics of your readings in a public space. Is that correct?

User avatar
thelightfantastic
Registered User
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:54 am

AmaSarah wrote:oh, off topic but related to this thread, someone once told me to never talk about the specifics of your readings in a public space. Is that correct?
Not sure about a reading, but it's not recommended to discuss the specifics of your spellwork in public.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 am

I generally dont like to discuss anything including readings, or spellwork about what I am doing. Part of successful spellwork that is on going, and has not manifested is to keep it to yourself. In regards to readings, I personally like to keep them to myself, however, I do share them with a few friends. But I feel like other people's thinking can change things or can send the evil eye your way. So I personally feel like there is some truth to keeping readings to yourself or telling someone you trust.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:44 am

When you first started talking about this topic, I thought you meant experiencing what the target is experiencing. Sometimes you are so connected to a client you sometimes feel what they feel or I would even have dreams about how its affecting them. However, I disagree with all this blowback talk. Casting spells you do not experience someone trying to control you because you are doing a commanding spell. That is not where your intentions are. The only way I can see that happening is if someone is doing reversing work on you,and reversing your tricks back on to you. If blowback existed in hoodoo, then I would be a hot mess right now due to all the love, crossing, protection, binding,etc work that I have done. Furthermore, when I casted a love spell that means I would be in love with myself or more in love with the client? No, that is not the case with casting love spells. The reason why people feel this sudden intense desire towards targets while casting sweet jar, reconciliation work, etc is because they are strong hoping casting a spell is going to work to get there target. They are hoping that all their hard work is going to work in getting them back. The desire for the target is growing because you are just attached to the situation. This is not blowback...that has nothing to do with spellwork.


StarLover33 wrote:No, by my logic, if you work a commanding and controling spell on a target --then you would possibly experience someone trying to control and command you. Or that person could then control you! Because you're getting the debris from the spell. Same goes for love spells and hexing work. Blowback is NOT foreign to Hoodoo! I am just trying to explain how the juju is working.

I am done posting on this topic, because I have now exceeded the multiple posts policy. :-)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4446
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 am

Reconcilliation spell at the sametime as in the same work period as Intranquility?
Actually, if you really understand the mechanics of the IS, then you HAVE to follow up your IS work with sweet-work like Reconciliation, honey-jars, etc (along with serious physical-plane work of working out the problems you had with your partner beforehand) in order for it to have a chance to succeed.
That being said, you reeeaaalllly should check with a rootworker first to make sure that the IS is a necessary step or not before doing that.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

User avatar
swtdrmz1
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 am
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by swtdrmz1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:17 am

hi all- i am new to this site and i just want to say..im so glad i found you...
so i am sure my situation is not a new one...trying to get an ex back..
im not sure what to do or how to...i have tried the st. martha spell a few times
we have been broken up for alittle over over a year and he moved out and then we doing the back and forth thing...i havent seen him
for 6 months...things turned over nite..was like something came over
him a black cloud..and my knight and shining armour was no more...i couldnt stand being in the situation..as
he wasnt the same person i fell in love with. i have gone to see someone who did a reading for me and said his
mother had a hold on him..because she didnt like me ...i guess its because i am older than him...and i do understand
but we were together for about 3 years...so it wasnt just a fling..anyway..does anyone know of something that i can do
to bring him back...or turn the situation back around. a million thank you's...................

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 am

Didn't know about not disscussing readings sorry guys. I guess I keep going back to IS and not to freak anyone but as I've said a few other times I have experance working with Demons. I guess the whole summoning the Demon part I actually feel more comfortable with more so than other people would because I know what to expect and how to protect myself. Not via cleansing work that is found in Hoodoo other methods so the Demon coming back on me I'm not worried about trust me I know how to handle Demons I've actually conversed with two in the past.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:10 am

I feel like you are going to do the IS regardless of the advice that has been given. At this point, if you want to do the IS then go ahead, and do it. I am not here to tell someone to not do the IS,and I think that you need to find out about it by working with it on your own. So good luck!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:22 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I feel like you are going to do the IS regardless of the advice that has been given. At this point, if you want to do the IS then go ahead, and do it. I am not here to tell someone to not do the IS,and I think that you need to find out about it by working with it on your own. So good luck!
Well I've just been reading through the forums starinthesky7 and after a conversation we had yesterday me and her and I don't know maybe I need to trust in this new system I'm working with Hoodoo more? As I said I've used Demons in work plenty of times, I don't want to torture her its just different working this kind of Magic. When I learned about IS i thought "Oh Demon work I'm use to that" So I keep gravitating toward it b/c its something I'm familiar with, I know I should get it out of my head and just stick to what seems to be working its just I know working with Demons you get faster results at least in my experance. But than again this isn't the type of Demon work I'm use to so maybe it won't work the way I'm thinking it will. The whole reason I've come to Hoodoo is because I live with my brother now and don't have an appartment anymore where I can set up everything I need to do the type of work I use to and its frustrating having no space and having to worry about ppl finding out whats going on. That's one thing I can say about Hoodoo is its very practical and easy to hide what you're doing. I mean I live in a large room that was built on to the house but I don't have the room regardless or the privicy to bust out plywood that has circles and triangles painted on it and light tourches LoL and burn pounds of incense.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:34 am

Your lack of trust is not due to the hoodoo. I think it is just your personality to get your way, and not have to make proper adjustments. In this relationship, it is not all her issues, or her stubbornness. She is resistant towards you for a reason, and that is what I cannot put my finger on. There seems to be some hesitance on her part coming towards you for a reason due to some past issues. It just seems like you are going through the motions only to get her back rather than actually making the necessary changes to not only get this girl back, but to better yourself. Working on yourself on the mundane level is really what I feel like needs to happen here. You may get her back with all this stuff you are throwing at her, but it might quickly fall apart again because you have not made the changes on your part. Once again repeating the cycle that keeps making things fall apart. I could be wrong, but I just got a feeling about that. I am not trying to be harsh with you, but merely trying to explain what I feel is going on here.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:38 am

I would advise that you get a reading from a rootworker. www.readersandrootworkers.org is a good start for readers that will advise you on what you need to do as far as rootworker.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
ShadowyEmbrace
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Your lack of trust is not due to the hoodoo. I think it is just your personality to get your way, and not have to make proper adjustments. In this relationship, it is not all her issues, or her stubbornness. She is resistant towards you for a reason, and that is what I cannot put my finger on. There seems to be some hesitance on her part coming towards you for a reason due to some past issues. It just seems like you are going through the motions only to get her back rather than actually making the necessary changes to not only get this girl back, but to better yourself. Working on yourself on the mundane level is really what I feel like needs to happen here. You may get her back with all this stuff you are throwing at her, but it might quickly fall apart again because you have not made the changes on your part. Once again repeating the cycle that keeps making things fall apart. I could be wrong, but I just got a feeling about that. I am not trying to be harsh with you, but merely trying to explain what I feel is going on here.
Actually I have worked on myself a ton, that's probably the only reason she is talking to me again. But you are right there are a few specific key issues we can't agree on. We've both said if we can come to some kind of resolution on them then there is no problems but neither of us are willing to budge... Well we are like we will try to come to some type of middle ground with it but then either she backs out or I do. It's an issue I have with her and an issue she has with me and these are specific things we just can't seem to come to an agreement on.

Missionary-Independent.org
Post Reply

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”