Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
more_mojo
Re: Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions & Answers

Unread post by more_mojo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Is there a specific way to respectfully dispose of the mojo bag once it has served its purpose? Is it OK to bury, for example?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:59 pm

more_mojo,

Burying it is fine.
HRCC Student #1559

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:38 pm

hi all,
I ordered a CoS mojo bag but later realized it was not a Triple strength one..so i ordered another one in TS ...anyways my regular one came first, and i activated it..it had a nice mellow feeling and i had definite successes with it...then after about a month the triple strength one came, and excitedly i activated the second one,thinking to replace one with the other.
On using it i find the energy almost too raw and too intense...for instance one wish is for career success, i find myself continually challenged at work , lots of work thrown at me, etc etc....nothing wrong with that...but when i wear the other one i have a much more placid and mellow time at work which i prefer...same results with a lot less drama...the other day i wore it and i was talking to hubby about how we should really try to reduce our usage of electricity ad be more green...i got quite passionate about it ( conservation is a big deal for me) and within the next 2 days both my dishwasher and clothes washer are bust..and they are both almost new appliances ( less than an year)...u seewhat i mean..i think its almost working too well
has this happened to anyone and if so is there a reason for it...have i activated it incorrectly or well ...i cant quite figure it out
thx
Z

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Well, triple strength is indeed ttiple strength -- and what you wish for may well come true in sudden, dramatic, and unexpected ways. When you went into a passionate rant about wanting to live green, it heard you. Now you don't have a dish washer or a clothes washer! Welcome to the green world1 :mrgreen:
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 pm

I agree with Cat lol. I would make sure that you are more direct and focused in your intentions. This reminds me of an instance that happened to someone I know. She asked for more money, and a lot of it. Well she got it. She got into a bad car accident. She wasnt terribly injured but she did have to go through physical therapy for a few months. In any case, she got money alright, but at the expensive of her health, and well being. So in your case, i would state to the mojo bag exactly how you want it to come to you. I have a weight loss mojo bag, and I always tell it that I want to lose weight in a healthy manner. I don't want to get what i want by getting sick or something ;)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Reminds me of one of the axioms of magic which is that it will always manifest following the path of least resistance, hence why we need to be clear about what we want lol

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Although thats not what i had expected for to happen...i am still very excited that there is a thing as magic that actually works too well...and i am glad that i have my mellow mojo to keep things sane...one way i use them and this might be helpful for others is to wear it daily and next to skin...when i am driving to work i state my intention for the day or what want for the day to look like...it is usually within striking distnce of what my statemnt is..i think this practice is what s making me aware of: be careful what you wish for" because i have learnt to refine my statements

also as a post script to the clothes washer, it was 2 months of the one year warranty but nevertheless they still agreed to fix it free of charge!Yay!!
as for the dish washer it showed up an error that has never officially occurred and is not in their manual of " how to fix it"..so they are sending out a special repair man to see what the issue is...weird huh?

MSTRUMP

Unread post by MSTRUMP » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:23 pm

WONDERING IF I CAN HAVE LM PREPARE A TRIPLE STRENGTH MOJO THAT WILL MAKE MY HUSBAND WHO HAS LEFT ME BUT STILL COMES TO MY HOUSE WITH KEYS, MAKES LOVE TO ME AND WANTS TO BADLY COME HOME EXCEPT THE WOMAN WHO STOLE HIM WITH THE RELIGION HAS HIM HELD DOWN. IT'S BEEN 2.5 YEARS BUT THE LOVE IS STILL THERE. WANT A TRIPLE STRENGTH MOJO THAT WILL ENTAIL FOLLOW ME BOY, ESSENCE OF BEND OVER AND DO AS I SAY AND RETURN TO ME. CAN ALL OF THIS BE ACCOMPLISHED IN ONE TRIPLE STRENGTH MOJO FROM LM?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 pm

First off, please do not type in all CAPS as it signifies yelling. In addition, it is just plain ol hard to read.

In any case, I recommend that you get a reading, as I think you are going to need more than just a mojo bag. In addition, lucky mojo does not make custom mojo bags,that I know of. You can call the shop and find out, but I do know that some AIRR readers will make a mojo bag to best fit your situation.

You might want to look into getting a nation sack is more in line with what you are looking for. However, I strongly recommend that you get a reading before purchasing anything.

www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

I was reading about stating exactly your intentions to the mojo bag. Is this true for the nation sack and protection mojo as well. I just received both and put them together. Do I need to be specific in what I want or is that more for the other mojos?

sweetpea29
HRCC Student

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi,
i recently purchased a triple strength crown of success mojo. my intentions for the mojo have changed with regarding a specific office that i will be renting. can i rewrite a different petition? the mojo is new so i can't imagine it is still not viable. also, i have not smoked it or fed it in a couple of weeks, would that harm the mojo in anyway?

in addition, i feel like i gave this mojo too many things to do. would it be better to just focus on a few things for the mojo to accomplish as opposed to a list of things?

i would appreciate any input.
thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 pm

If you already fixed the mojo for a specific intention, then you cannot go back and change the mojo. You'll need to remake the whole hand.

Not feeding a mojo properly will weaken it, and eventually kill it, so you need to keep up with the proper feeding of your hand.

And, yes, for the crown of success mojo, as with any mojo really, having a specific job to do is best rather than a list. The specific job can be rather broad, but you need to have one intention to fix it for. If you want to work for many specific goals, then do candle work or bottle spells, or something else for each of those.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sweetpea29
HRCC Student

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:16 am

Hi Devi,
Thanks for the reply, so are you saying i need to take all the items out and redo according to the instructions that is came with it, OR is the whole thing a gonner and i should get another one?

should the feeding be done weekly? i am just starting to work with them and i want to get this right. do you speak to your mojo regarding your requests/desires etc.
just wondering how people work their mojos.

I really did feel i gave it too many instructions as well, which will definitely dilute the effect. I want to specifically use this one for business/career prosperity, specifically with having more consistency in terms of income/clients etc, which i am also doing other work on i.e.candles, washes powders etc. thank you for any suggestions.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:24 am

If you already fixed the mojo - meaning put in the petition, brought it to life, and tied it shut - then you will need to make a new mojo hand re-doing the whole process. Some practitioners will reuse hard items for similar work, such as roots, lodestones, other curios, etc, washing them well with whiskey or a cologne such as Hoyts and then putting them back to work in a new hand. Other practitioners will not do this. However, the dry herbs will need to be replaced either way.

Yes feeding should be done weekly. The instructions likely provide you with information on that.

You can talk to your mojo if you wish, that is certainly one way that people work with them. I tend to just carry mine against my skin in my bra, and if I need some extra support from it, I will go someplace private (such as a bathroom) and hold it in my hand while concentrating and praying on my intention. Others may work differently. It's really a personal thing.

Dene2

Unread post by Dene2 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 am

Hello All,
I did a search for this answer and came up with nothing specific. Can you add to a crown of success mojo bag? I want to change what is on my petition paper. Is that recommended and what steps can I take since I have since gotten rid of the instructions that came with the kit.
Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:33 pm

No - once a mojo it tied the work is fixed for that intent. Other than a very few specific mojos, such as the Nation Sack, you do not open a mojo once tied. You definitely do not change the petition.

If you want to change your petition, you will need to ritually dispose of the bag you have now, and fix a new bag with your new intent.

Dene2

Unread post by Dene2 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks Devi.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi Devi,

Is there a specific side where i should put my mojo bag, left or right side of my bra? Or it doesn't matter which side? I haven't received my orders yet, they are on it's way and it is my first time to order. So i don't know if it is stated in the instructions as to which side i am suppose to put my mojo bag. I will surely feed my mojo bag weekly, that's not the problem, but how would one know if the mojo items inside are dead or alive? I know you smoke it with candle smoke or inscense, say a prayer, feed it, etc. Will they stay alive always? Of course except when one sees or touches it. Oh yes, that's another question, (sorry for bombarding you with all the questions) my husband knows that i will have a mojo bag, I will not show it to him nor let him touch it but he knows i have it. It doesn't kill it that way as well, right?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 am

It doesn't matter where you wear it.

Someone knowing about it doesn't kill it - just being touched does.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks Devi.

scarburst70

Unread post by scarburst70 » Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 am

i just wanted to say that i am new to all of this, however was brought up around. so im new, but im not new.. weird? but i just wanted to say your company and site have provided alot of inlightenment, information, and good things for me so far. so i thank you for what you do. i have a request/question im hoping that you can answer for me... i read a comment you posted in the forum earlier, and wanted to give you some background and ask you something. heres what you posted.

-----------------------------------------------
" Re: The curious effects of LM orders that haven't arrived yet
by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Well, it MAY be "all in your head," but i think not. A number of Lucky Mojo customers and clients have reported similar results. I remember a number of years ago we were instructed to make 5 identical mojo bags for success in musical performances and the enhancement of fame, and were to mail them to a band in England. We had made the bags and prayed over them, but they had not yet arrived in England, when the band was signed to a recording contract. True story!"
-----------------------------------------------

believe it or not, i actually was big and famous at one point... for a short time though... I grew up racing motocross and supercross (dirtbikes), my life long dream, as any boys at some point. and i made it big when i turned pro when i was 16. signed my first factory contract, was making mega money, doing what i loved, famous, was great and loyal to my fans. but as soon as it all started happening for me, it seemed to go south when the econemy went south... im still a big name in the sport all though i havent been in the spotlight in years.. but, after reading that, i was thinking hmm..... because now to pay the bills, i work nuclear power plant outages, im grateful for my job, i make great money... but im extremely unhappy, and i have way to many talents and success in my young life to stay in this environment for the next 30 years... what can i do to get back the life my family sacraficed so much for me to have, the life that i dedicated my young life to... any advice or suggestions? thank you for your time. have a great blessed day!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 am

My saying is "find a job (career) that you love doing and you will never 'work' a day in your life... Well...you are living this, you have found your passion and just 'making money' is just that...working to pay bills, no satisfaction. I have found success using Van Van (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) to clear blockages, turn bad luck to good luck, Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) to have success in all you do and Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html) to really attract money. You can certainly try any of the above alone or together. But I would definitely start with the Van Van Spell kit because it includes everything you need with instructions. All the of the items listed can be purchased in spell kits. The kits includes candles, oil, sachet powder, bath crystals, incense and a mojo.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:35 am

Hello, dear forum!

I love working with mojo hands and I thought about making one for my career. A lot of my success comes from physical appearance/looks. I want to combine Crown of Success and Look Me Over elements into one mojo to keep it working for me. I have a large collection of LM's roots, herbs, and oils. My ideas included basing the hand on a Queen Elizabeth root , a lodestone, and a chunk of pyrite. What else should I add to my mojo? I would love to give it a competitive edge, so that I get chosen over other people, and of course get noticed more in general.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm

In competitions where you want the upper hand, consider I Can You Can't (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html) Bath using the bath crystals, anoint your mojo and yourself during competitions. You may want to call the shop and ask them to make a mojo specifically for your needs. When I am guessing about anything, I call the experts.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:38 am

I have ordered 4 kinds of custom made triple strength mojos and i still have a lot of bath crystals and oils still in stock but no more candles. One of the mojos is Van Van and Money Drawing. My question is, is it enough to just work with the mojos i ordered and what i have? Or do i still need candles? Hope this is not a stupid question to anyone. And thanks for any advice.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 am

I would suggest you contact a proffessional reader and rootworker. None of us can really say if wearing a mojo will be enough in your case. But since this is about making life choices as well I really suggest you get a divination and rootwork suggestions during that reading.

That reading can show you if this is the right time to change career, if there is additional work you need to do to succeed and if that path is right.

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:59 pm

This is not my first mojo, but this is the first time this has happened to me. I've ordered more, so I'm waiting for it. I underestimated the amount of oil I had left, and I'm not sure it's enough to feed my mojo (I have a Triple-Strength Crown of Success mojo). Has this ever happened to anyone else? If so, what did you feed it? I only found one thread here with someone who'd run out for their mojo and they were going to feed theirs whiskey, but as it wasn't a Crown of Success mojo, I thought I'd better ask first. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Whiskey should be fine. Do a divination to confirm, but there shouldn't be a problem.

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 am

Thank you so much, Devi. Totally helpful! <3

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:47 am

I recently ordered a Triple Strength Crown of Success mojo hand, and I've been wearing it nonstop. I think it even helped me get what it needed quickly, which was some more condition oil to feed it with (I had run out of the vial that came with it). That was the fastest I had ever gotten anything in the mail!

So far, success has been slow, but steady. I've attributed the slowness due to the sheer amount of negativity aimed at me by my enemies, but that will be taken care of.That is a thing I constantly have to battle against because they are die-hard haters. I'm a performer, and got accepted for features, shows, and other things that let me know it is working. I even found out stuff that I needed to know that would give me an edge over those enemies...

Before a performance, I put CoS oil along with I Can You Can't and Look Me Over in my body spray, and along with anointing myself and my onstage gear before I left the house, I made sure I misted myself before I went on. My enemies were there, and I barely noticed them. I gave a good performance, and they left right in the middle of it! HA!

For the rest of the night I got a lot of attention...people wanted to take pictures with me and it was all very humbling. It was exciting too! So I really think that those three oils definitely brought the desired effect, and in a hurry. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what happens next.

BTW: I was wondering about whether or not I would receive any signs, and around the 3 week mark (slow for signs, I know!) I got the confirmation through Twitter from people whom I respect and admire that I am following that I am definitely on the right track. Their tweets kept me inspired, and I knew it was the sign I was looking for.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Nice testimony PirataPantera. Sounds like you are seeing signs.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Congrats on your work and the hard work and dedication you are putting in through your professionalism in your field!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Thank you both. I'm going to stay as positive as I can and keep looking for opportunities to shine, for sure. I really like mojo bags (I still call it gris-gris too). I made one for myself many years ago and it worked so well. I just seem to get along with them, I guess!
If anything else happens, I'll definitely share.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:08 pm

PirataPantera wrote:I put CoS oil along with I Can You Can't and Look Me Over in my body spray, and along with anointing myself and my onstage gear before I left the house, I made sure I misted myself before I went on.

That sounds like a winning combination! Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Continued success to you!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi! I have ordered and am ready to get using my LM Crown of Success mojo bag, however, I seem to be having a little bit of bad luck in the last few weeks (unexpected bills, someone hit and run my car, court case didn't go my way). Would you suggest spiritual cleansing before I dive into my success products? Or, am I over-thinking this?
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:31 pm

A bit of cleansing or Road Opening work before a drawing spell is always a good idea. And since you've been experiencing a rash of unfortunate happenings, I would say it's definitely indicated.

Do a simple divination to see if one cleansing bath is appropriate, or if 3 would be better.

Best of luck!

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 am

Thanks for the advice!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:50 pm

You're welcome!
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 am

Devi Spring wrote:A bit of cleansing or Road Opening work before a drawing spell is always a good idea. And since you've been experiencing a rash of unfortunate happenings, I would say it's definitely indicated.
I fully agree with this statement. It will add a world of difference.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

barbg
HRCC Student

Unread post by barbg » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:23 am

FYI I am continuing to do well at my new job, which is giving me enough money to pay bills while I prepare for even better things down the road. This company promotes a lot from within, plus my current position is serving as a nice refresher in terms of filling gaps in my old skill set and getting me exposure to some state of the art technologies. I feed the Crown of Success bag every week with whiskey and put more oil on it. This job pays 2/3 of my former salary, whereas the job I left for this one only paid about 1/2 of my former salary, so my path is going upwards. Also the company culture (how they treat people) is way better. I also found a lovely place to move too, shortens my commute and my pets have a leafy fenced yard all to themselves. BTW the company am working at now is going to look great on my resume if I need or want to apply elsewhere, as it is extremely prestigious. The stigma and damage of my 2010 is about gone now. Of course, I'm doing all the mundane things to succeed too, but that's a part of the process.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 am

Its so great to hear this barbg--three cheers for Crown of Success-one of my personal fave products at LMC and the first mojo hand from LMC I ever bought!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

barbg
HRCC Student

Unread post by barbg » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 am

So far so good. I'm currently feeding my mojo weekly and am using a mix of fireball whiskey and wild turkey honey liquor. I've been anointing it with Special # 20 and Crown of Success Oil (mixed). Now I feel a need to change the focus a little bit, to something that is still in harmony with Crown of Success, but preparing for the next step. Make no mistake, I'm grateful for this job, but it was never intended to be my final destination, merely a step back up from a layoff, and it has fulfilled that big time. Besides, in my profession you literally can't plan on staying anywhere anymore. My new job has better money and a better corporate culture than my previous one, but is still far below what I used to be and an opportunity may be on the horizon. Microsoft has revamped its certification program due to new products and I tend to study and test well. The new certification would dovetail well with my experience, and add credibility to the formal schooling I've been pursing in the wake of my 2010 layoff. In the 90s a person could just get a certification and then a job, but it's much harder now. I needed to choose programs that match my experience well enough to paint a picture, and so far I've been able to do that. My recovery from a layoff in my upper 50s has been a miracle for which I'm thankful: most people in my position are not able to continue in the IT field (age discrimination is huge and accepted in IT). I'm thinking of adding some anointing oils to my routine: Solomon's Seal, Master Key, and Peony (I'm thinking all, not just one). This project will involve study, test-taking, and spot exercise to improve posture and other areas, also to increase energy levels (to come off well in interviews). It will require mental sharpness (passing tests, remembering things), appearance upgrades (my current job is low on the totem pole, I would need a sharper look for interviews), and a certain amount of luck (finding opportunities, clicking with people). A combination of my efforts and luck (but isn't that universal). I want to avoid: a) efforts that lead nowhere and 2) luck that I'm unable to grab and follow up on. Does this make sense?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:09 pm

A quick question. I have a Triple Strength Crown of Success mojo, waiting to be activated. I need it for school, I've been running into obstacles in graduating from college. I got it specifically for that, but now I'm thinking that I should charge it for general success with all I do, because I will need to be able to pay back those student loans, lol! If I activate it to work for success in a ll I do, will it be less powerful, than if I charge it do one task for me?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Good Evening, AlyssaH,
That would be just fine.
But, if this were me, I would use this one specifically for school (because of all the obstacles). I would use this one as my very best friend that I talk to all the time and tell my mojo hand what's going on and what is specifically need, etc.
Then, when I got what I wanted, I would buy another one for the other issues. But, that's just me.
Wishing you the best
Happy Thanksgiving
HRCC Graduate #1631

furrora

Unread post by furrora » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi all,

I received my Crown of Success Mojo hand today. In the preparation part of the instruction, it asks for a lock of hair, a baby tooth, nail pairings. I don't have a baby in my house, I don't know anyone with a baby or where to get one. Is there any other thing i can substitute for the baby tooth?

Thank you,

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:35 pm

^I reckon it said baby tooth or nail clippings or lock of hair?

am I right?

that's what mine said so I didnt need all 3. I just used the hair from the crown of my head

good luck!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, furrora,
Sarafina is 100% correct!!
Just use one of YOUR hair and/or nail clippings and you're good to go
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Can a Crown of Success Mojo be used to obtain a specific position at a particular agency?
Help in written exams, background checks, interviews?

I already have King Soloman and Crown of Success oils, sometimes even mix them with John the Conqueror.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:58 am

Hi ShivneelSingh,

They sure can. You can also order a Crown of Success Mojo bag from Lucky Mojo and feed it with the oil you have.

www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-crown-of-success.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Sean Paul Erie

Unread post by Sean Paul Erie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:35 am

does it matter what time of the month you make or activate a mojo bag?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, Sean Paul Erie,

Some rootworkers work with moon phases and others don't.

Some with planetary hours and others don't.

Some work with hands of the clock and others don't

So, it's all up to you.

My policy is that if it's an emergency, just go for it!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:59 am

hey everyone, so as posted last time in a different topic i wanted to be place an order now that i know i can use prepaid visas. so i am preparing to embark on a new task with my conjure, i have over come a lot of traumas from abuse, from bouncing around from foster home to group homes in very dangerous situations which cased me to live on and off the streets, i ended up developing a dependency to drinking at 16 and suffered stress and pain emotionally for a very long time. i eventually sought out help from God 0:­­–) and because I'm resilient over came. I've worked on myself really hard to become the person i want to I'm still haunted some times by my past but overall I'm in school i have a job and still do my programs for substance and trauma/ptsd.
I'm 19 now by the way

so i was thinking on turning my altar int one side blessing and healing and dedicating a space to st.dymphna and arch angel Rafael to heal and guidance and the other half money and success/prosperity abundance. i want to order blessing oil crucible of courage oil and healing oil. and attraction money drawing and fast luck and work candles and vigil lights on my altar. but I'm stuck on whether to get the lucky red clover hand or the crown of success hand either way m getting triple strength. since ill be having candles covering the other areas maybe lucky red clover or crown of success :?: i don't know… i appreciate any advice you guys have thanks
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:56 am

Hello, morningstar_67,

I am so so very sorry for what you have endured. My heart goes out to you.

I would do both mojo hands. But if I could only do one, I would do the Lucky red Clover. It's more multi-purposed.

Wishing you the very best.
PLEASE take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:41 pm

you know what ? thank you but I'm honestly glad for everything I've gone through. because of everything ve had to mature so fast beyond people my own age i have so much wisdom now and life experience. and also i know now know that i can't be destroyed just like that.. lol to my haters :lol: moving on though :)

so you recommended the lucky red clover hand, good cuz my gut said that to. what about everything else though the altar ideas? the oils of choice and tips you wanna share ? or recommendations? money is a little tight my max budget is 80.00$ that also has to include the shipping and handling to toronto.

thanks for listening.

morningstar
thankyou st.dymphna
thankyou luckymojo

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 pm

morningstar_67 wrote:you know what ? thank you but I'm honestly glad for everything I've gone through. because of everything ve had to mature so fast beyond people my own age i have so much wisdom now and life experience. and also i know now know that i can't be destroyed just like that.. lol to my haters :lol: moving on though :)

so you recommended the lucky red clover hand, good cuz my gut said that to. what about everything else though the altar ideas? the oils of choice and tips you wanna share ? or recommendations? money is a little tight my max budget is 80.00$ that also has to include the shipping and handling to toronto.

thanks for listening.

morningstar
does anyone else wanna chime in :$?

Reason: nobodies answering it….
thankyou st.dymphna
thankyou luckymojo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello, morningstar_67 ,

Not knowing what you already have on your list, I'm a little lost about what to recommended (considering your budget).

But, try this page for help with money. Miss cat wrote an array of them. One might help you to bring in the money that you need for your altar: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you the very best. You're a strong person and that's admirable
HRCC Graduate #1631

oceanstars
Newly Registered

Unread post by oceanstars » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 am

I am wondering what I should do with the piece of paper that I wrote for my desire after it has manifested. Should I burn it or bury it? Can I re-use my Mojo Hand for something else? Should I write another desire and put it inside the bag? Please advise

thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, oceanstars,

I personally bury mine in my front yard. I thank all the spirits for their help and then put it to rest.

OR I you have valuable things inside, then, send it to a rootworker to salvage what you can and make a new mojo. But, you can't use this same exact mojo for something else nor can you re- open it.

Congratulations on the success of your mojo hand!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Narcissus37
Newly Registered

Unread post by Narcissus37 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:47 am

Hey all -- first post here.

So I have the Triple Strength Crown of Success mojo bag and first of all, WOW! This is doing what I petitioned and more!

Anyway, onto the question: so I spilled my vial of oil and it's completely gone. My carpet smells pretty good but I obviously can't use it on my mojo anymore. I smoke my bag with incense occasionally and add the oil, and now that the oil is gone, I really feel like the incense isn't enough.

I have a mason jar of holy water blessed by the priest of a Catholic church I intended to use for some other workings and I was wondering if that could be beneficial and substituted for the lost oil.

Any ideas?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Narcissus37 --

I am glad to hear that the mojo is working well for you. Please do not use water on the bag, even Holy Water -- it may cause the roots and herbs inside the bag to become damp and mold.

Use whiskey, cologne, or anyhing f that nature instead. Hoyt's Cologne is traditional.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”