Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove or Reverse Curse Placed by Family Member

leoneses101

Unread post by leoneses101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Good day to you all, I was w ondering if anyone could give me there opinion.
I have a cousin who is double faced. She manipulates everything to her benefit.
She and my cousin have had many fights and I think that she also practices hoodoo.
I think that she´s sending bad things to my cousin.
What do you guys recommend?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: I need help with a cousin problem

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Start with a reading with a rootworker to determine if she's actually working against him or not. If she is, how you address it will depend on what kind of work she's doing, and the reading will be able to determine that too. It will be along the lines of cleansing and protection work, though - just to what depth and complexity will need to be determined.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I agree with the above statement.

No matter what though, it never hurts to do a protection spell. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 am

I agree with Devi. I would also be careful about what type of protection you use. Fiery Wall of Protection burns those who trespass and transgress against you. There are less harsh version of the conjure that are given, but the nature of the product is fiery and aggressive in its protection. Since this is your cousin this may be something you ask yourself--do you want to work this potentially aggressive work against her? If not then stick with cleansing yourself and less fiery protections until your reading indicates otherwise.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Maljen
Friend got doll-babies/poppets tattooed on herself

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

I saw a good friend today and she showed me her most recent tattoo...a ring of doll-baby/poppets around her wrist (one each for hear, see and speak no evil) however they were drawn and inked with pins in them...eyes, heart, etc.

I got a very bad feeling about them when I saw them, even worse when she told me who recommend them (a self-styled 'witch' who's seen one too many bad movies and who's boyfriend renamed himself Lestat.....*eyeroll*), claiming the dollies would somehow 'make my friend her own wizard'.......*sigh*

So, how badly did she mess up and if she did, how can I help her go about fixing it?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Friend got doll-babies/poppets tattooed on herself

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:28 pm

I don't really see anything wrong with it, although the idea that the tattoo will make you a wizard is very silly. Unless she used a design that the other person had actually drawn with intent of harm, I don't really see an issue.

For the record, I have a dolly tattooed on to me and it has pins in it, too. Pins can be used for healing as well as harming. Mine was for instilling healing and courage and success.

If you're concerned for her, then get a brief reading to determine if it's a problem or not.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:38 pm

I don't think she had any intent to harm herself with it, but she's mired in a boat-ton of negativity right now, so my worry was that she somehow fixed that into the poppets. The designed was drawn and done by a regular artist, no one special that I can tell.

And yes, silly is far kinder than I've ever used concerning the person who recommended the design. She's one of those people more wrapped up in the looking 'cool' or 'powerful' part of magic with no real idea what she's doing.

I might spring for the brief reading myself, plus I have some healing oils and whatnot here, so I might do something with her with that to make sure the dolls are active for her benefit.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 pm

For a tattoo to be spiritually significant, there needs to be intent in every step of the way - including (and especially) by the tattoo artist as they design and then ink it. There are some artists who specialize in doing ritually significant tattoos. Otherwise, it may very well have emotional significance, but it's just art. If you're concerned for her, rather than trying to somehow "make sure the dolls are active for her benefit", just do some cleansing and healing work for her current state.

I think you're a bit fixated on it more than is really necessary. Get the reading for your peace of mind and then move on. :)

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:20 pm

You're probably right, Devi.....but this is one of my all-time best friends and a girl with a huge heart in spite of some very serious tragedies that have befallen her. She definitely needs a LOT of cleansing, healing and protecting due to all her past, and I know at best she's had a couple of minor half-arsed ones done and that's it.

I've been trying to get her to both mundanely and magically clean herself and her life up (no, there's no drugs or alcohol at this point in her life, just the dead on ability to choose the worst people and worst places! *lol*) so she can get the positive, happy experiences and people she deserves. I was worried she somehow tied all this negativity to her with the tattoo. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Since sticking pins into dolls is historically, classically, traditionally, and currently seen as a sign of negative work, i'd say your friend is proclaiming a negative emotion there, if not toward herself, then toward others -- but you know, there are probably perfectly nice folks beaqring tattoos with images of skulls pierced by daggers and surrounded by the words "Born To Lose." It takes all kinds to make the world ...
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ms100

Family members acting strange

Unread post by ms100 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 am

I'm going to make a long story short. Over 13 yrs ago I had a conversation with my father about how he wanted all of our SS#'s to be added to an insurance policy of his, so that when he did passed he could make sure that all of us get something. My father died approx. 5 yrs ago and my brother who is on drugs was power of attorney. And I know if my father was able he would not allowed that, because he told me in person that he did not trust him. Yet, I gave my dad my info, but advise my dad to talk to my sisters and brothers to get their info. And when he died the insurance company did not contact me at all. It's not that I want any money, I miss my dad. However I know that my brother get's a pension check monthly and no telling whatelse, the money goes to my mothers address, but know ones claims to know how much he get's , and over the course of time since my fathers death I had numerous problems my car has been vandalised, several times, family members have been sending me strange text msg's some with emphasis about father's and or dad's as I if they are laughing in my face because they know I can't prove anything, when I confront them about it they act innocent but my tuition and the spirits keep telling me they are in deep and want to get rid of me or drive me crazy as I think they did to one of my other sisters and my brother seems to pop up conviently at various places I go. and I have been feeling like someone has placed a hex on me my hair was falling out, I've gained weight , dark undereye cirlcles unexplained aches and pains and my daughter has been complaining of stomach pains. I just found out about this forum last night and I read about the ice box spell. and would like to know if this will be enough because, I know in my heart that something is terribly wrong. P.S. The brother I mentioned is familiar with voodoo/hoodoo.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Family members acting strange

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 am

Welcome to the forum - I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I would recommend you start with a reading and consultation with a professional rootworker, as they can look into your situation to discover if crossing work is to blame for the problems, or if they are coming from somewhere else. If there is crossing going on, you want to know what they are doing, and also if they are well protected or not before you start moving against them in any way. Once you know exactly what the problem is, then the rootworker can help you determine the best course of action to take to remedy the situation.

You can find a list of very skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime the best thing to do is work some cleansing and protection for yourself. Get some 13-Herb Bath, enough to take 7 days worth of baths, and also some Chinese Wash to spiritually cleanse your home. Also get some Fiery Wall of Protection oil to seal your windows and doors with after you have cleansed, and also to anoint yourself and your daughter with each day - making sure to get the soles of your feet, the back of your neck/base of skull, and your solar plexus.

But you definitely want to get a reading to determine what is actually going on.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 pm

As Devi has said, you need to get a reading. If your brother is familiar with Hoodoo it is certainly possible that you have been crossed in some way. Bathing is always a good first step in situations like this. Also, read this page which is all about protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Dealing with family is tricky and depending on what your reading uncovers you have several different directions to go in. Tend to yourself first, schedule that reading and then you and your reader/worker can devise a plan of action. Also, if your father was buried you may want to work with some of his graveyard dirt--his spirit might be especially helpful to you during this time.
Blessings and good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ms100

Unread post by ms100 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:37 am

Thank yal for your advise. I have some Fwp oil and I have been bathing and annointing me and my daughter in it. But I have not had a reading yet. How much is a reading?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

It depends on the worker - you can find a list of skilled workers and most list their rates on their profile page here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

ms100

Unread post by ms100 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks again.

Octoberbaby

My bf mother is feeding him urine and doing witch craft

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Wed May 04, 2011 6:57 pm

My bf mother is feeding him urine and doing witch craft for months. What can i do?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: My bf mother is feeding him urine and doing witch craft

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 am

If it has been months, I would consider getting a reading on the matter and seeing if its even worth working on or just cut and clear and move on. After all, atleast you have protected your children and yourself. Also the reader can tell you what work to do in order to help the cause. good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 05, 2011 7:59 am

If you do get an encouraging reading, a reader might also be able to help you with the spiritual work to break your husband free. The readers at AIRR also do rootwork; it's one of the requirements for membership.

[*]The Independent Association of Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Octoberbaby

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks

KiLovely

Unread post by KiLovely » Fri May 06, 2011 7:32 am

I'm going through something similar with my ex. His wife used black magic to break us up but she also puts stuff in his food to keep him stuck to her. You need someone powerful to break that tie he has with his mother atleast to get him out of that house. I'm trying to find that kind of help too for my ex. And I would never recommend you give up on your husband, if your on here, you truly love him enough to try to fight and that is honorable, fighting for the one you love. I will keep you in my prayers. Know that your not alone!

Kia1OLY

Unread post by Kia1OLY » Fri May 13, 2011 5:09 pm

I would suggest getting a reading to find out what you need to do, and what your up against. I can say that the work that I've done using the LM Products has helped tremendously.

I've had readings with AIRR Rootworkers but I haven't hired any to resolve the matter. I just have to have faith that what I'm going will work in the long run.

Good Luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Whether you are skilled or a novice, there are many situations that back up work, recommendations and much more can be helped by Members of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Octoberbaby, I strongly recommend you contact one of the members of AIRR.
Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Tania_Washington

Unread post by Tania_Washington » Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm

what are LM products?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Tania_Washington wrote:what are LM products?
LuckyMojo Products. They are what this forum is for, to help people chose and use them.
HRCC Student #1559

estar

Prevent visits & contact with someone else

Unread post by estar » Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello.

I'm looking for a little guidance with my current situation. I'm sorry if this has already been addressed in another thread--I searched but didn't come up with much. Basically, I'm looking to prevent my father (let's call him "Agnes") from visiting my grandmother's home or even contacting them (let's call her "Annie").

Agnes and his side of the family have a history of shady and corrupt behavior. They also have a history of using rootwork against each other (and even my mother) with the intent of destroying their lives, health, relationships, etc. Annie is an elderly woman who lost her husband late last year and pretty much lives alone. She doesn't believe in rootwork, hoodoo, voodoo, etc although my mother and I have warned her about Agnes and his people and advised her not to get to close to them. Agnes is flying back home to visit his family, and usually when he does, he and the one sibling he is on good terms with usually visit a rootdoctor. She nor her children aren't too fond of Agnes and his people and all but said that at the funeral last year--which he and a few of his people invited themselves to. The problem is, Annie is too nice to tell them to "leave" when they visit, we can't find anyone down there to prevent him from visiting her, and Agnes is adamant that he intends to visit Annie.

My mother nor I don't put it past him and his people to have laid tricks on Annie and her husband in the past. He has an ongoing feud with some of his family members--the one's that he's feuding with have even made Annie cry with their sob stories. Annie still hasn't gotten over the loss of her husband and my mother I do not want him stressing Annie out or tricking/manipulating her into helping him (financially) settle the feud.

I'm not sure of how to go about this given that she lives states away from me. I do have access to all of his personal belongings and property though. As far as supplies (from LM) that may help with the situation, I have :
-a white skull candle
-fiery wall of protection oil
-uncrossing, jinx killer, & reversing oil
-clarity, influence, victory oil
-essence of bend over sachet powder
-hot foot oil, powder, incense
-master incense
-white vigil candle (unlabeled, unfixed)

Would influencing Agnes with a fixed skull candle be sufficient in preventing contact?
Would working with a fixed white vigil candle and praying be sufficient in protecting Annie?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Prevent visits & contact with someone else

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 27, 2011 8:31 pm

You have done some great homework and you also have some great tools to work with from Lucky Mojo. I'm going to recommend to work with a Member of AIRR on this too, because of the "history" in the past with laying down tricks and because of confirmation for what you are up against with this man. And... he has knowledge, too. You know it!
I know if you have Fiery Wall of Protection then you have also seen the page (link) for Saint Michael:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
You need to have protection around her, and her home (inside and out). You also need protection since you are doing rootwork for her.
This link is more than just a "Devils Shoe Sting link". I explain this because I have recommended it many times and all the list in red for so many MANY protective measures, the Home, Charms to wear, and more.
Go through that entire page and click on the Red (product) it is a link.

Get ready because its on with this man. Contact a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Take care Estar and please stay posted.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Great advice Triple...great advice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

estar

Unread post by estar » Sun May 29, 2011 9:16 am

Thank you so much for your help Triple.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun May 29, 2011 12:07 pm

You are very welcome Estar. Please stay posted with updates and take care.

RegAsia

Spells to Remove Reverse Conjure Placed by Family Friends

Unread post by RegAsia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 am

My step brother admitted one day a few years ago that he and his mother "dibble and dabbled" in hoodoo. Well a while back he had been trying to get my dad back with his mom. He and MY mom are still together, but everytime he is around that particular brother he comes back home with the worse hateful attitude. He treats us like crap. My dad has went places with my other two brothers, who has the same mom as my step brother, and he never acts like that when he comes home, just when he's been out with the other who admitted to knowing how to conjure hoodoo.

My question is, what should I do to help the situation??? I want him to stop and to block him somehow so that my dad can be normal when he gets home as he is with his other kids.
Also, my dad seems to give him money everytime he is around him. My brother is in his 40s by the way. So it's not child support.
Please help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: My Step-brother may be conjuring on my family.

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:40 am

I think that you need to get a reading, and see if this is true. Then you can ask the reader to provide you with things to do so that they will be effective.

But you can do uncrossing work, and fiery wall of protection on your father for now. But you still need to get the reading.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

RegAsia

Re: My Step-brother may be conjuring on my family.

Unread post by RegAsia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you so much. I wasn't sure of my next step but I think I will sign up for a reading wit Ms Cat on the show. Thanks again! :)

estar

Unread post by estar » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Sorry I haven't been back to update in a more timely fashion. I wasn't able to do a spell to prevent Agnes from visiting Annie, but I did do work to cleanse and protect her (Annie) and her property. She seems to be doing well and we haven't heard any news about strange happenings or Agnes' family visiting her home since then.

I did a cleansing on myself and home afterwards and I plan on doing it again this week.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 am

Thanks for giving an update on your situation and good to hear your good results!

Raven12
"Familial telepathic bonds" or just Emotional Vampirism?

Unread post by Raven12 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 pm

( I realized I just posted some questions in this forum and I apologize if this seems like a lot to be posting in 48hrs, :lol: , I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the source of some very bad luck in my life lately).

I have a very close emotional bond with my mother, and my mother, sisters, and myself have a very hard time being around my maternal grandmother. :( She's just a bitter, nasty, vindictive person who is obssessed with material things, power, and physical beauty and who gets a kick out of making other people feel bad. My grandmother is now in her nineties and more sour than ever about being old and no longer capable of seducing any man she wants. I've been told in the past by a counselor that she sounds like somebody with Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Histrionic Personality Disorder.

My problem is that this woman seems like a psychic vampire, and to make matters even worse, despite our mutual animosity, all of the women in my family seem to share a mildly telepathic bond. We all acknowledge and joke about this "psychic bond." This seems to just run in the Irish side of my family and, were it not for my grandmother, I'd be sort of OK with it. For example, if we all go months without seeing or speaking to each other, when we meet up again we'll all have been reading the same book, have the same dreams, know when one is lying, finish each others' sentences, etc. And we sense each others' thoughts much of the time too.

I don't mind feeling this connection with my mother & siblings, but all of us feel unsettled and disturbed by our mean-spirited grandmother's link with our minds. :shock: It's like she can hurl nastiness at us from the inside out.
I definitely think this connection can't be chalked up to just being "close" to my grandma, because we're not at all close to her. Nor is it due to similar personalities because we're nothing like each other, or her. :roll:

How do I "ward" or somehow protect myself from my grandmother's deeply negative psychic presence and rid it from myself? As close as I am with my mother, I find her very draining sometimes as well. :?
Should I try to "sever" these psychic bonds, or do I need to just "adjust them" somehow? I can't cut any of these people out of my life either, they're my family. I apologize if these are dumb questions, or have already been covered, but I'm new at this. :) Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: "Familial telepathic bonds" or just Emotional Vampirism?

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Raven12 wrote: How do I "ward" or somehow protect myself from my grandmother's deeply negative psychic presence and rid it from myself? As close as I am with my mother, I find her very draining sometimes as well. :?
Should I try to "sever" these psychic bonds, or do I need to just "adjust them" somehow? I can't cut any of these people out of my life either, they're my family. I apologize if these are dumb questions, or have already been covered, but I'm new at this. :) Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated!
One way to do it is to cleanse yourself on a regular basis. Especially when having had contact with them.
Also have a look at products against the Evil Eye such as for example Rue Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-rue.html and consider wearing fixed amulets against the Evil Eye.

I also suggest you try out different protection products and herbs and find out which works out best for you in the quieting of influence.
If that does not work you can choose to sweeten the old ladys thoughts with a honey jar or a Skull candle fixed with her personal concerns or make her dislike thinking of you. The latter is somewhat unsuitable if it just a minor issue in your life.
And while you are at it try Stop Gossip products - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stop-gossip.html. They can be combined with other products to suit you specific condition.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Raven12

Unread post by Raven12 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Hmm. . . That makes a lot of sense. Thanks again for your help, Johannes.
But how would I "fix" an Evil Eye amulet, or would I have to find someone to fix it for me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:20 pm

If you don't know how to fix one, you can certainly have a practitioner do it for you.

Fixing would involve praying over it, dressing it with appropriate protective oils, and other such actions depending on the exact nature of the amulet.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:44 pm

It sounds like your relationship with the other women in your family is fairly nourishing; you certainly wouldn't want to sever those bonds. You could extend protection to all of them by offering them gifts that you have prayed over, dressed with protective oils, herbs and powders, or washed with protective bath crystals.

And the next time you're together, you can even serve protective foods, such as these nifties from the Hoodoo Food! recipe booklets:

For these, you would pray that no one bother those who eat the batch you make.
  • Stop Bothering Me You Gotta Go Chili Balls
  • Four Thieves Vinegar BBQ Sauce
These you would use straight-up, as written:
  • Lovin' in the Oven Lasagne (includes protective herbs)
  • Miss Bri's Fiery Wall of Protection Lentils
  • One Pot Protection
Or, best of all for this case, sandwiches dressed with Aioli, the Protective Mayonnaise (page 3 of the 2011 edition).
Aaaand now I'm hungry.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Raven12

Unread post by Raven12 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:18 pm

@Devi Spring --
Thank you for clarifying the term for me! :D

And Miss Michaele,
That's such a great idea to give everyone something protective. We've tried smudging with sage after visitng with the grandparents, but one of my siblings is asthmatic so this wasn't an ideal solution.
I had no idea that conjure herbs could be edible! I'll definitely have to try these recipes out. My mother often brings over food for my grandparents (they are in their 90s) despite all the backbiting and tension. Perhaps we could try slipping something into *their* food to soften them up! :lol:

Many, many thanks to you all. Paz y luz!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Raven12 wrote:My mother often brings over food for my grandparents (they are in their 90s) despite all the backbiting and tension. Perhaps we could try slipping something into *their* food to soften them up! :lol:
Great idea! One The 2011 booklet contains a recipe for "Harmonious Office Shortbread," which would work just as well on your family, I'm sure!

Miss Michaele

hapinys

Mother & Son

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 pm

What would be the best solution to souring a mother & son relationship (causing the son to move back home with wife and out of moms house). No Sweeting the in laws please.

HX: Mom has done work for couple (her son & wife) to breakup.
However, the wife is already working with LM to do uncrossing and Reversal wk in addition to road opener & fiery wall of protection.

Just want so sour THEIR (mom & son) relationship.

Thx,
Hapinys

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Mother & Son

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm

You could always do some Cast Off Evil work on your husband, to make him cast off any magic his mother has done on him.

Otherwise, you could do a souring jar on the mother and son. However, that's a blood bond and may be awfully hard to break or "sour". You may get him to fight so bad with her that he moves out, but it may take a lot of work.

You could make a jar with some vinegar, black cat hair and black dog hair, their personal concerns, sulfur, Red pepper,and shake that up. Bury it at the doorstep of the place where they're both living, if possible, to make them walk over it and activate the jinx.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Thx,
If I unable to bury the vinegar jar can I
keep it and burn blk candles on it and shake it? Something like a breakup jar.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Yes, you can work the jar that way, shaking it up and burning black candles on it. Make sure you cleanse yourself after each time you work with the jar, to keep that bad energy from settling on you.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Thx a bunch MaryBee. I think Ill have LM do a Cast off Evil on the altar & or buy the oil and burn it with a while candle.

XxDarkHorseXx

Unread post by XxDarkHorseXx » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:46 am

Hi All

basically my mum is working hoodoo on both of us to keep us down she also tampered our luck we have no friends though school life we don't go out and socialise she also tampering my court case for me to lose everything her plan is to mash us both up so we come out to nothing so will end up on the street while her other older son from a next dad she loves so much is having good luck friends and prospering and he knows she doing hoodoo on us.

My mum is not to be taking lightly we went to a reading with a physic she told us that she deals with earth spirits and fallen angels also air spirits something like that she is also experienced person and she knows what she's doing also she gave our pictures clothes hair to a root worker to work on us she told us ourself She said to us you cant do nothing and laughs.

there was a time she put something in my shoes in a couple of weeks both of my feet turned hard scaly went to the doctor they scraped a bit and tested it for fungus it came back negative so my doctors don't know what it is they say its hyperkeratosis there is no cure.

To me of course there is no cure because my mum did something to my F$%$#%@ shoes but I did not say that to the doctor lol he will think I am crazy somtimes my mum always says to me how are your feet and laughs and saying to me wear your shoes it will make your feet get better.

At the mean time I am trying to get my own place so I can leave with my sister but I don't want to leave empty handed me and my sister want to do a reversing vigil candle on her

So we decided to get some of her personal concerns we have access to her Dirty clothes, she leaves her urine in a container but I don't want to trouble it because she might know something don't want to make it obvious what what can we use for a personal concern for a reversible Vigil candle also she has 3 brushes laying about with Big Amounts of Hair is that strong enough or should we go for her hand writing we have her full name and date of birth and piucture.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Remove Reverse Conjure Placed by Family Friends

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Hello, XxDarkHorseXx,

I am so very sorry to read that your own Mother is doing this. Makes me very sad.

yes, the hair is terrific. But, the more personal concerns you have, the better.

I have merged your post to a subforum that deals with family members using spells. There might be some ideas here for you on these posts.

I hope that all works out for you and that you will have peace of mind.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

XxDarkHorseXx

Re: Spells to Remove Reverse Conjure Placed by Family Friends

Unread post by XxDarkHorseXx » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:35 am

Hi There

Thanks for the reply

still going through a bad time right now :(

I believe me and my sister will over come it sooner or later just need to move away from our mom for good before she hurt's us even more the worst case scenario she's an Expert.

she has killed before it was her half son's friend he was going to get married and have kids so what she did was put a death spell on him and he just callpsed while performing and died at the hospital even the doctor's could not determine his death on how he died she did it just because her half son does not have a girlfriend so she got jealous and decided to kill talk about crazy bitch for a mom also her half son is in on it too and he was laughing and smirking while talking about his death to her also a physic reader told me about it anyways thanks for the information about the posts

take care too

thanks Miss Aida

ChristinaKing22
Reversing Curses and Social Disrespect Onto In-Laws

Unread post by ChristinaKing22 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:12 am

Hi everyone.

I think I have let this situation go on way too long now and I'm pretty fed up.

My in laws, have this negativity and this nosy, gossipy judgemental way about them, and my mother in law has issues so deep that to avoid dealing with herself she much rather chooses to ruin me. THAT and more was already confirmed thru an AIRR reader I spoke with a while back. My husband and her side of his family have never been too close, even growing up, he was always the misfit with the many cousins and his mom. I am Still coming to terms with the fact that this woman has been laying tricks, cursing, "ritually burying", having psychic readings only to keep an update on me and what I am up to... I never saw it coming, and I had so many signs staring at me in the face....

So a few nights ago I was using my husbands phone and for some reason I decided to look through his dad's text messages only to find that his dad had asked him for my full name and my mothers maiden name... RED FLAG and instant stomach drop. First of all, we thought he was in a different part of town and when my husband asked him why he simply said he just needed to know. So when I found that text I text him myself and received a whole different answer ...

i'm pissed and I have a horrible feeling about this the last conversation his father and I had; they were blaming me for a bipolar diagnosis my husband was given. I LOVE THIS MAN, and I could never enjoy any of what we have been going thru. It's none of their business and ignorant to even believe I am able to make someone bipolar.

I'm so sick of this. I need it to stop and I feel completely alone, under protected and I can't seem to focus or gather my thoughts and knowledge so I can reverse whatever this sneaky son of a gun has in mind... this was a few nights ago, my guess is if he was finalizing any kind of curse, then it might be in the works already.

I want it all sent back to them, I want my mind clear of all this ridiculous procrastination I'm suddenly stuck in, all the health problems, goal setbacks, marital fights, break downs, crazy freak accidents we're having in the house, money issues, i want them to stop trying to "help their son" because it's destroying us and I'm tired of being hated and messed with.

I feel time is of the essence and I'm so thankful I finally got this message written out and wanting to do it since the night I read his text for some reason I just keep putting it off... so frustrating...

thanks a lot everybody

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Remove or Reverse Curse Placed by Family Member

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, ChristinaKing22 ,

Wow, that is terrible.

Well, here is the reversing webpage with spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And PLEASE protect yourself FIRST AND FOREMOST

here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”