Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

JCPA72
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by JCPA72 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:01 am

Hi and welcome.. I have a similar set of circumstances.. and this how I started my work..

My ex-boyfriend is/was in a similar position, his mom is very meddling/controlling etc. When I was planning to begin working on reuniting with my boyfriend, I realized I needed to sort of "freeze" her influence over him. I worked a very basic freezer spell, petitioning that his mom step-back and stop trying to control him so much. It worked pretty quickly, at first they fought alot, but then she finally calmed down and even though I know she's not too happy with him, she keeps her mouth shut (which is exactly the words I used in my petition)

Some may say a freezer spell might (edited to add:) NOT be right for a mother and son, but I was very specfic on my intention, I was trying to freeze, her "bad habits" not their relationship..it was tricky but once I was settled on my intention and purpose it worked out pretty well.

You should read the St. Martha thread, it was very helpful to me in deciding if she was the one I needed to work with.
In the end I began work on three fronts, with three purposes..

A honey jar, to sweeten our love, help us be kind to each other, communicate better and increase our passion

A vinegar jar on his relationship with the "rival" (which doesn't seem to apply to your situation)

A 9 week novena to St. Martha, to help dominate the depression that seems to be gripping him and causing him to continue to make some poor decisions.

I see some small signs..good ones.. we talk everyday and he seems very open when we discuss some of the issues that have blocked us in the past, especially his depression. I also see that this is all going to take some time, so I am working/praying on being patient and having the upmost faith in the process..

Best of luck to you, I hope I was able to help..if you need to talk more.. feel free to PM me anytime...
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:05 am

you should deffinately get a reading. and maybe think about a honey jar for his mom. i think it's safe to say you wont have the relationship you want with him until you get on her good side.

swtdrmz1

Unread post by swtdrmz1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:28 am

thank you all so much for replying back to me..
i have a question..where do i get the honey jars?
from lm?
thank you again

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:14 pm

There's daemons and then there's demons. Big difference. You're probably speaking about Goetic work, where the real term being worked with is daemon and it refers to an intelligent spirit. They have a range of personalities, and some of them are just pre-Abrahamic deities that got "demonized". Some are aggressive and hard to control, and others are perfectly pleasant and helpful. Because there is a long history of use, the personalities, attributes, and basic working styles, as well as likes and dislikes of each spirit has been catagorized - so you pretty much know what you're getting into when you call up, say, Bune.

The IS is an evil spirit in hell who is unable to reach heaven. It's not even a specific demon that you're calling. You're basically just calling out for a spirit with certain characteristics ("you who are wandering and will never reach heaven") and who may be willing to attack someone on your behalf to show up. You don't know what specific spirit you're going to get - so there's no telling if it's going to be a fairly straight-forward deal, or if the spirit is going to go off the rails and cause havoc and all kinds of collatoral damage.

It's the difference between calling up Bob Smith the plumber with Plumbers-R-Us who has lots of references and who's done great work for several of your friends, and calling up some "plumber" who's number you got off a handwritten cardboard sign on the a light-pole. The guy could be a scam artist. He could be a rapist. He could be incompetent. He could be adequate but unlicensed (and so you'd have nowhere to turn to if you had a problem with him). You just have no idea.

All spirits are not of the same class, variety, temperment, etc.

I, too, have worked with various spirits and Goetic daemons successfully in the past. I can see very few, if any instances, where I would desire to get a spirit like the IS involved. But that's just me. You're free to do what you want. But you do seem to have some off-ideas about what the IS is about if you think you can work with it but not torture the target. That makes no sense. Why call up a plumber if you don't want anyone to touch your pipes?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:28 pm

From what I read about IS Devi I was under the impression it was a specific Demon just by the wording of the invocation. Thank you for clearing that up actually I wouldn't be comfortable at all with just calling upon any random spirit from hell that could cause some serious problems I better trash this kit LoL. Thanks for the insight.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm

It's more a random spirit within a certain specific class of beings, though there are different opinions, of course (as there are with everything).

You can see from this quote on Miss Cat's LM page on the topic:
To some people, the Intranquil Spirit is a dead soul, somewhat like the classic "unsettled ghost" of Europe (especially England and Ireland) -- the spirit of a person whose death was tinged with either remorse or violence and who cannot rest, but comes back to haunt the living. In England and Ireland, such ghosts are said to be rooted to the building or grounds where they died and one never approaches them for assistance -- but in Mexico they are more free-ranging, and can be called upon for magical help in love affairs.
Miss Cat outlines the other influences and opinions on what the nature of the IS may in fact be.

But no matter what, the invocation itself pretty much outlines the nature of the spirit:
O, Intranquil Spirit,
you that in Hell are wandering and will never reach Heaven,
hear me, o, hear me.
In any case (and I do realize that we're getting off the topic of strictly hoodoo-related practice here, so I apologize), when you are doing invocation to spirits/deamons you often get a helper spirit that is acting as a representative for who you're calling on. Some traditions refer to them as "lieutenant " or "deputies" who are given the ability to take on the work of who they represent. If you question the spirit initially, it will give its name as their "boss" because they are acting in that capacity and for all intents and purposes they *are* that entity as far as you're concerned and what they can do for you - but if questioned deeper often you can discover you're actually dealing with a helper working on behest of the being you actually called. Some other traditions perceive this as there being a class of beings who all collectively are named the same - there are multiple individuals within that class but they all have the same "name" which really functions more as a title pointing to their spiritual job. This accounts for why one person's St. Expedite (for example) may insist on YELLOW flowers, and someone else's may insist on RED; your Ganesha absolutely adores rice pudding, but mine insists on Mars bars. They are doing the same job, but still have individual quirks, likes and dislikes.

Extrapolate this particular aspect of spirit-work to a class of spirit that is extremely unpleasant...and you'll see why you never REALLY know what you're going to get.That's not to say that some people cannot work with them successfully and in a controlled manner. Obviously some people can absolutely do that, or are taught how, etc.

I personally don't like giving my home address to criminals. Enough neighborhood ne'er-do-wells will happen upon my place by chance that I have to worry about, I don't need to invite extra trouble in. That's my thinking on the subject. Other's are more daring (perhaps they just have more money for a better alarm system) than I. ;)

I could go on, but it wouldn't be anywhere near relevant to traditional hoodoo, so I won't. :)

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote: So I keep gravitating toward it b/c its something I'm familiar with
.. hmm.. perhaps another reason is that as I mentioned in my previous posts in this thread, that it is easy to see the IS as a quick fix that is so mega strong, likened (be it incorrectly or correctly) to the Dark Arts in disciples outside the Hoodoo tradition, that will will kick a$$ in no time. Not saying that you are the only person who may think this, but in general, those who are newer to Hoodoo, may think, 'wow, that is the answer - quick, efficient and will turn things around in no time'.. And because of that, it is tempting to reach for it, without knowing the ins and outs, or for that matter, really thinking twice about the repercussions and realities etc. even not being willing to take responsibility for our own selves and what needs to be worked on or rectified in addition to the aid of conjure in general.

It sounds to me, as if you are really not willing to wait, because you want results and you want them NOW.
The IS would give you results, you can be sure of that, but I guess it boils down to the kind of results you want - do you want a temperamental quick fix which may bring you more than you bargained for, or are you willing to let time weave its own marvel and deliver the results you want? For the latter, patience is required. I think this is what it boils down to. And you have to be honest with yourself because there is nothing wrong in admitting that you need more patience. Some people are naturally patient, some not and others learn to be.. You can do it too, and it may just be the key to how you interact with this young lady and the future of your relationship.

It is for this reason, that I have and will carry on saying to you that you must must must, work on yourself. Keep cleansing and healing, dont just do it once and think you need no more. concentrate on yourself, control your emotions because if you are not careful, they will bring it down for you a, nd that will be a shame as you have invested a lot of energy in all that conjure you have done- which has produced movement for you

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:I guess I keep going back to IS
And you will carry on going back to the idea, despite the advice, and despite what your inner voice tells you (i.e. you dont want to torture her) because whenever you are faced with a blip or a challenge, rather than having the confidence in your work together with the willingness to change your patterns/habits - which are stopping you from reaching that point which triggers that deep attraction in this girl for you - you feel you have no control and seek to change that immediately with a bang!

Relationships are hard work. There has to be give and take. Oftentimes we seek to mould change others to fit us, when all along if we only took a look at ourselves and sought how to improve so that we can become better partners, how wonderful would it all be??

You say above tht due to living arrangements it is not easy to carry out your work, well maybe you should contact the MISC and ask them to set a vigil candle for you, not for this girl but for you. the experienced forum members might be able to advise which one will be best for you, or speak to them at the church.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Everyone keeps talking about letting Time go by... We have been broken up for a year this month. We started talking again four months ago. Even before that when we weren't talking I just gave her her space and figured maybe one day and worked on myself. I wish I could explain more to everyone about the problems we face but its to personal. The IS is tempting b/c I always feel like I'm the one who is suffering over her and I have to constantly control myself from just breaking down and telling her how much I love and want her back. I know if I do that it'll just chase her off, I guess what I'm saying is I'm getting worn out emotionally and need something to fix this. I've done a TON of reconcilliation work even before I found Hoodoo over the time we weren't talking. And yes I have done a ton of work on myself she even says she sees how much I've changed and visa virca we've both grown as ppl and that part is wonderful I'm just getting to an end with it where she has to tell me something instead of bouncing back and forth one day acting like she'll tell me lets get back together all chipper calling me cute telling me she misses me to the next day something like what this topic was started for in the first place over. I gravitate toward IS so much b/c I'm being tormented and she is just... I don't know it hurts me that she obviouslly isn't hurt anymore. I know that sounds awful but its how I feel I love her to death and just want her back.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 pm

I was doing other reconcillation type work over the past year while we weren't talking its just Hoodoo actually got me alot of movement. Its tought when you finally get a person back in your life and somedays you feel so close then you realize maybe not or that she is just looking at you as a friend and all you want is more and your in emotional pain. And it does it makes me angry she's not I know that's wrong but it does god help me. I wish she'd call me up on the phone crying saying I love you like I did her after our break up. I know I'm wrong for that but I can't help it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:55 pm

yes you can get a honey jar from lucky mojo or you can make one yourself, and just buy their oils, powders, herbs, and whatever else. THere is a long long long thread about honey jars under the spell kit section of this forum.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 pm

And why with the IS does the instruction paper say to do it when the moon is waxing and almost full and when I looked it up on a threat it was stated that the moon phases have nothing to do with it? Just wondering and are you supose to bury the candle as soon as the ritual is done or let it burn down all the way the intstructions weren't clear.

swtdrmz1

Unread post by swtdrmz1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 pm

thank you
:)

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm

The instructions with the spell kit tell what moon phase to work with because some people do work with the moon phases. In hoodoo, you can basically do the work when you need to do it. You don't have to wait for a particular moon phase or day of the week but some people like to. It's a choice.

As for disposal, I would assume that you burn the candle entirely and then dispose of it. I've never used LM's IS spell kit, but burning half the candle seems rather pointless.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:35 pm

The IS is not a demon, nor is it a goetic working. Just because you worked with a system in the past doesn't mean that you'll have the same success, or control with an entity with a different background. In the IS your only means of controlling the spirit is the authority of god. You hold up a cross in one hand a candle in the other. Unless you feel entirely comfortable with working a chaotic, cruel spirit like the IS in the context of Catholic Folk-magick that's been adopted into conjure then stay away from it.

Furthermore this idea that demons get things faster then other means is confused. How fast you get results are determined by you and the factors involved.

ShadowyEmbrace, it is wise to take your time and let healing and rebuilding take place so you have a chance at a real relationship. Toss that away and reach for something harsher and you'll ruin what chances you have at reconciling. Only reach for the IS when divination indicates it is a good course of action and if you have the skill.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:56 am

Well I was upset last night and casted the IS... I know everyone is going to be mad I've just been so emotional for some reason lately I don't know what I was thinking... I haven't heard from her today I'm going to give it till the IS candle burns out then start back on the reconcilliation. But after I casted the IS I got the biggest rush of my life, it was like nothing I ever experanced in any other system I felt so I don't even know how to describe it. Like something swept over me almost a cynical feeling. I'm sorry everyone I know I've been warned not to but just bare with me and see how this turns out if it gets crazy I'll do some cleansing work on her and like I said restart reconcilliation. But I have to say after I casted it I never felt that way in my life I still do I feel this wierd dark feeling. Thank you all for your patience though if something bad goes down I hope I can still count on you guys for advice. I love this place.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:02 pm

You do as you feel, and you do as you wish. You were given sound advice about what to do in terms of your situation. So if anything should possibly go awry which I hope it does not, then please refer to this thread in the future. No one should be mad, and I am certainly not. This is your situation, and we are only here to give you advice. So in the end the only person that is going to be affected by what you have done are you and her. I hope it all works out for you.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Thank you starsinthesky7. Can I continue to work my honey jar on Monday, Wensday, Friday?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:17 pm

yup

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:22 pm

No one is going to be mad. Why would we? We give advice. Either heed it or not, in the end it is your life and your situation.

Good luck.

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:I gravitate toward IS so much b/c I'm being tormented
ShadowyEmbrace wrote:Well I was upset last night and casted the IS....
This is why I feel so strongly about the the IS and consider it something to be used with caution, with a clear mind and steady emotions, not because the IS issue comes up often here that it is a drag to read, as was previously intimated in this thread.

In one of the other discussions regarding this, one of the Lucky Mojo forum beacons (yes guys, that is what you are!) mentioned that the IS feeds off the energy of the one doing the conjure, thus if somehow it comes to effect you rather than the target, then that is because it has picked up that energy from you. I shall try and search that post and add it later when found so that in case someone new to Hoodoo is reading this and they have yet to go through the older threads, then maybe it will make them think more seriously and make more of an informed decision about going ahead with the IS.
ShadowyEmbrace wrote: I know I've been warned not to but just bare with me and see how this turns out if it gets crazy I'll do some cleansing work on her.
It worries me greatly my friend, that you have perhaps pushed to the back of your mind doing cleansing work on YOU, should, there be undesired consequences of this work. I pray for your protection and would strongly urge you to get hold of LM's 13 herb bath and while you are waiting for it to arrive, use household products (sea salt, bicarbonate of soda etc) more ideas here: apple-cider-vinegar-and-baking-soda-cle ... t6236.html.
(There was another great thread where Mary gave some excellent suggestions using LM products and other household substitutes one could use as a quick substitute. I have been searching for it, but seem unable to locate it., once I do hunt it down, I will update this post.)

I will leave you with some very wise words my grandmother used to say, and which still echo in my mind. She said, 'work on yourself and when you are strong within you, your love will sense that and will come back.'

God bless.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:Well I was upset last night and casted the IS... I know everyone is going to be mad I've just been so emotional for some reason lately I don't know what I was thinking... I haven't heard from her today I'm going to give it till the IS candle burns out then start back on the reconcilliation. But after I casted the IS I got the biggest rush of my life, it was like nothing I ever experanced in any other system I felt so I don't even know how to describe it. Like something swept over me almost a cynical feeling. I'm sorry everyone I know I've been warned not to but just bare with me and see how this turns out if it gets crazy I'll do some cleansing work on her and like I said restart reconcilliation. But I have to say after I casted it I never felt that way in my life I still do I feel this wierd dark feeling. Thank you all for your patience though if something bad goes down I hope I can still count on you guys for advice. I love this place.
You can't make someone love you if they won't. You can cast spells until the world looks level, but it won't work if they don't want to love you. If that were the case, it would say that we do not have free will, and I think that we do. I say this coming from a place where the man that I love (and have had an on again, off again relationship for damn near 20 years seems to be immune to my spells. He's married and has two grown children, a daugher who is in her late 30's and a son who is in his early 20's.I'll never forget the night he came over and told me that his wife was pregent with his son. Between the kids and the amount of money it would cost him to get a divorse, it's just no tgoing to happen. Remember, we all have "free will," including our "target."

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't think this is normal everyone but today I feel fantastic... like I don't know I haven't barely thought about here I feel fine finally... Like all the bad emotions I was having the past few days are gone. I didn't hear from her today when I called and left a text but it didn't bother me at all. What could that mean? Like it started last night after I got the rush and felt rather dark today its like she's not even entering my mind really. I almost feel peaceful what does that mean? Its weird I haven't heard from her at all b/c we had a good convo yesterday and she said she'd call today. But its like I don't know I feel fine now. Totally fine whats the mean?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:59 pm

You simply need to get a reading about all these emotions you are having. I think your satisfaction comes from the fact that you finally casted the IS, but this satisfaction doesn't mean any progress has been made as far as the IS. This girl is not going to contact you everyday. Why would she...shes not your girlfriend. I think that thats the expectation that you have. I think it is time for you to take a break. Seriously you need to concentrate your efforts on something else because I can see her not contacting you for a week, and then you might do something more "forceful." You were getting more movement before the IS was even casted. I just didnt see the need for this but its your life. If you want to know where all these emotions are coming from then get a reading. We are not going to be able to tell you where all these emotions are coming from.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Well, maybe it means that you are finally accepting reality. I'm kind of in that same place. Some times reality sucks but it can set you free.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:02 pm

I know star... what do you mean you can see her not contacting me for a week? Literally?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Elveta,
Free will? I dont think this is a notion that is believed by Hoodoo. Elveta, I really think you need to understand what hoodoo is all about, and understand how it is different from other systems of magic. The person you are in love with is not immune to your spells. The universe simply said NO to your situation...not to mention you were the other woman with a married man. The man probably did love you, but just not enough to leave his wife. The universe sometimes just says NO...no matter how hard you try. This is why people need to get readings before doing spell work to see if there is even a small chance of hope in their situation to get someone to be with you. Most people that go against the reading just end up wasting time, energy,and money. The reading is to give insight, and while circumstance change (and I have seen some miracles happen in reconciliation and love work) sometimes the answer is just No. That is the most hard thing for people to come to terms with sometimes.
Elveta wrote: You can't make someone love you if they won't. You can cast spells until the world looks level, but it won't work if they don't want to love you. If that were the case, it would say that we do not have free will, and I think that we do. I say this coming from a place where the man that I love (and have had an on again, off again relationship for damn near 20 years seems to be immune to my spells. He's married and has two grown children, a daugher who is in her late 30's and a son who is in his early 20's.I'll never forget the night he came over and told me that his wife was pregent with his son. Between the kids and the amount of money it would cost him to get a divorse, it's just no tgoing to happen. Remember, we all have "free will," including our "target."

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 pm

I think that you had built up a great deal of anxiety and torment over whether you should be casting the IS spell. Your patience was wearing thin, and you were stressed, as the IS, dangerous as it might be, could possibly help you 'win' your lady.
Now that you have taken that step, the spell is cast. You no longer have the torment. You are relieved that its done and you no longer have to agonize over the decision.
And you can exhale.
IMHO.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:17 pm

I agree with ariella. And I was speaking hypothetically when I said she might not call you back for a couple of days, and then you might feel the anxiety to do something "stronger." This is why I recommended that you let nature take its course, and take sometime out to concentrate your efforts elsewhere.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:44 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I agree with ariella. And I was speaking hypothetically when I said she might not call you back for a couple of days, and then you might feel the anxiety to do something "stronger." This is why I recommended that you let nature take its course, and take sometime out to concentrate your efforts elsewhere.

Okay I wll promise. I think I'm going to take a few days and start a dream journal and get back into lucid dreaming that should be a fun exercise. Thanks starinthesky7. You have all been so helpful thank you all again.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Although do you think it'll be okay to still burn my honey jar candle monday, wensday and fridays and nothing more?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:03 pm

If i were you i would most definitely keep up on the cleansing baths on yourself. you do NOT want that IS affecting you. might be a good idea to get some Fiery Wall of Protection products as well.

a reading would help you better as where to go with additional works. but in my opinion id keep on with that honeyjar.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:29 am

ShadowyEmbrace the nature of the IS spell indicates that you need to let your target come to you. The spell works off of the idea that she comes chasing you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:29 am

Yes shadowy you can keep the honey jar going. But I think you need to take some time off. Do not let this stuff consume you. Besides quick results do not mean lasting results. Things are moving along, and that is what is important.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 am

Well I haven't heard a peep out of her since I cast the IS don't know if that's normal. I did bury all my empty candle and wax remains the same day I'm not sure how important that is to the work but there were over 30 of them I had in a paper bag (it was a big hole in the yard LoL). Anyway I'm just going to let the IS candle burn and work the honey jar and wait to here from her I'm sure its hitting her and she is confused right? And honestly I still feel really good for some reason like not stressed over her.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Ok I was dating this guy for about 7 months but no relationship. Recently I made a mistake by sending him the wrong text that was meant for my EX bf ( me and him are still cool). I told him the text was no harm but he made a big fuss about it and said that we need to take some space in between seeing each other. He text me 3 days after I petitioned to saint Anthony and that was it, its been four weeks now I have not heard from him and its driving me crazy. I've performed some spells on like return to me, photos on my head board so his mind could be fixed on my, but I still havent heard anything from him. I recently contacted some psychics and they told me that he still cares for me, but there are obstacles and that he scared of commitment but I didnt metion to them that I cast any spells on him. my other question is should I contact psychics or rootworkers? is there a difference?

I forgot to add that few weeks before we broke up, I had found condoms he had used in the trash and they weren't ours. I did it because my gut feeling was telling me something was not right....I felt so hurt because he told me in the beginning that even though were not in a relationship but it would be exclusive and no one else. But i couldn't say anything about it because i had no business going through his trash and plus we're not in a relationship, so my friends advise me to just let it be gone by the wind....so I let it go. its funny because at the end I ended up looking like the bad one because i sent the wrong text message to him a week later and he just broke it off. The psychics mention there were interference int he relationship since the beginning and I believe they were right about that and they said it was someone from the past. It kills me just thinking about it....Im crying just writing this....all my friends tell me to let it go and move on, I feel like its so easy for someone else to say something like that when they're not in the situation. but I feel like even if he's not the person for me it still kinda ended too soon, I want to enjoy him some more. Aside from all the deep feelings I have for him and everything else, the sex was amazing, mind blowing, etc. everything you could think of....just like the scene from the movie "Unfaithful"...u get the picture.

Oh did I mention I was a business client of his.....Yes, I know we were not suppose to mix business with pleasure but we couldn't help it.

Now my big question is how do I do a freezer spell to stop all potential love rivals away from him?

And also what do u guys think about this situation...yes, i know its complicated.

I need some advice guys i'm really hurting. I need some help.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Still haven't heard from her at all not answering my text I tried to call her... Is this normal for IS? I did bury all my candle and wax remains the same day what do you guys think is going on? I'm not freaking or anything I just want to know if its normal after IS to not hear from the person for awhile.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 pm

There's a very big difference between a general psychic and a reading with a rootworker. I would suggest that you have a reading and consultation with one of the AIRR members, and let them know that you want magical advice on your situation based on what the reading shows.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Um...it's been what, 1 or 2 days since you cast this? AND you've been trying to contact her, which is completely against the intention of the IS (making them miserable from being out of touch with you). You say you're not freaking out, but you've posted here wondering why she hasn't contacted you yet twice in the past 3 hours.

You need to do some cleansing work on yourself and your dwelling, do some protection work for yourself, and then maybe some Tranquility or other calming and centering work on yourself, and relax and back up off this work, and give it a chance to work. You're turning into the perfect candidate for the IS to glom onto, instead of the target.

The rule of thumb on spell work is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, and 3 months for a final result.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Shadowy, I believe you are NOT supposed to contact her after casting the IS. I'm sure someone more experienced can answer this for sure, but I believe that stops the spell when you do.

And you need to step back from your work. It's been said over and over here, just in this thread, that you should NOT expect immediate results.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:11 pm

oh okay I won't contact her then I hope it didn't mess it up I'll totally stop.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Although I've read all the info on IS I can find and I didn't find anything about not contacting the person but I'll stop regardless.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Ok so when i get the reading done, should I mention about the spell that I cast?

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:53 pm

I wouldn't waste money with the general psychics - go straight to the AIRR members. They are ethical. Read their code of ethics here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _of_Ethics

For those who may be hesitant at first due to the fees and rates of these wonderful rootworkers, please bear in mind that you are likely to end up spending 10 times more with the general psychics in the long run.

In the way that I say if you want results turn to Hoodoo, I would also say that if you want results, go straight to the AIRR rootworkers as there is no point even messing around elsewhere with so-called psychics!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Yes, you'll want to tell your rootworker the detailed background of your situation.

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:09 pm

I take it then that you have not read this thread (because you REALLY need to):

intraquil-spell-gone-wrong-t5005.html

Check out ConjureMan's post - it is the fourth one down on page 1.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:20 pm

well I read it.... I still haven't felt much as far as backfiring if anything I feel better I mean I'm still thinking about her but I don't know I just feel different, just not as pressed I was just trying to contact her to try to see if anything was different. I'm keeping the honey jar going if I don't get any results I'll either recast IS or cast the reconcilliation. I'm just wondering why I haven't heard from her.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 pm

The fact I did try to contact her does that automatically mean the spell is going to go wrong? Now I am paranoid. I mean I tried to call once and sent her a few texts is it ruined now or what?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:28 pm

If so is there anything I can do to set it in motion again?

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Good Lord ... Shortly it will have been 3 days since you cast this. She has not responded but there has been a sign I would say - only the sign seems to indicate that the opposite is happening. And yet, despite this, you are still asking if you can set it in motion again??? :|

ShadowyEmbrace, in the link I referred you to a few posts up, please go back and READ that thread. Read Devi's post about cleansing.

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:43 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:well I read it.... I still haven't felt much as far as backfiring if anything I feel better
You feel 'better' because of the what seems to be a transient feeling of assurance that the IS has been called in and that soon she will whip it all into shape. Only, from your three successive posts, submitted within minutes of each other, the gradual paranoia and gathering potential torment is beginning to show..

For the love of God, stop the worrying and the wondering and the thinking now and give this the time it needs to deliver the results for you otherwise all that hard work you will have done in your previous conjure and this will have been wasted.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:45 pm

OK great I will contact one ASAP. Is there a particular one that you guys would recommend? and also should I wait for the result of the two three spells that I casted?

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

I agree with Sparkles. The fact that you're obsessively posting here within minutes with no reply is starting to show some disturbing behavior, imo.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Okay... I read that thread... I tried to make contact with her but couldn't is it that I tried to contact her or does actual person to person contact have to be made. And what can I do right now to protect myself I don't have any cleansing supplies. Should I put the candle out?

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Depends on who you are drawn to and more importantly which one deals with the type of situation that you are seeking help with. If you explore the site a little, you will see their specialisms and info about them, and as I said go with the one that 'reaches out' to you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers*

Bear in mind that there probably will be a few days (or, in the case of Miss Cat, weeks) wait with the reading anyway, as the rootworkers tend to have relatively full schedules anyway so by the time your turn comes, time will have lapsed.

I would discuss your spells with them and see what they advise you. For example they may be able to tell you that you are on the right track and that will give you a boost anyway and it will help your spells along too! Or they may be able to advise you other means of action which will benefit you and if you do need to order from Lucky Mojo remember that it will take another couple of weeks or so for the order to arrive. (at times I wish I lived in the US and could have the LM products so much quicker!) - Unless of course, you enlist their help etc.

Get the reading my friend and good luck!

*Devi ... um, I got the correct link this time right?!?!? .. ;) :lol:

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Yes you did...LOL

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:07 pm

oh by the way the psychic i went to (not in AIRR) told me that its best if i dont do spells myself but i could do for someone else. is that true?

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:30 pm

I know not if that is true. But I was always taught that you ARE the best person to do you own spells simply because who better than you as you have the intent, energy, emotion etc to really drive the spell.

Don't tell me the non-AIRR psychic also said that since it was best not to do the spell yourself,that it was better if s/he cast for you? ..

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm

"Free will? I dont think this is a notion that is believed by Hoodoo. Elveta, I really think you need to understand what hoodoo is all about, and understand how it is different from other systems of magic."

I learn something new here every day. "Free will," not a "notion that is believed by Hoodoo." So, I guess that what that means is that our "target" is without the power to exert his or her free will? Amazing!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 pm

And, no doubt Sparkles, they said they'd be happy to do it for a stupidly large sum of money. *eyeroll*

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”