Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Sparkles
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 pm

*rolling eye and then putting it back in the socket*

Yes, that or they will take a reasonable amount and then come back and tell you that you have some generational curse that is growing every day and that they simply must remove it - at this point the stupidly large sum of money will make the appearance!

Stick with AIRR readers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm

ShadowyEmbrace, I will leave the experts to advise you on the ins/outs of contact as well as whether you should put the candle out or not, because it may still work for you and all may not be lost, so leave the candle alone until you are told otherwise. At this stage, if I were you I would not mess around anymore, fretting and putting the candle out may complicate things for you even more. What I can speak of is cleansing and practical stuff so here goes:

Firstly, do not panic - stay calm. Fight off any continuous thoughts about why she hasn't been in touch and definitely do not contact her. If she does contact you, I would not respond. This is because you really need to be calm and clear thinking when you do speak with her and I suspect that your anxiety and the emotional rollercoaster re: the IS has taken its toll on you. Plus, when she does contact and you are not available, that will perhaps help your situation, as when something is readily available we take it for granted. When it becomes difficult to get, we want it more <-- please pay attention to this line. You need to incorporate its teachings into your modus operandi.

Secondly, I would order the cleansing products from LM without any more delay. (herb bath, Firey Wall of protection, Chinese Wash etc. Please re-read Devis' post in the link to the thread I posted above). I would even light a white candle right now as I find them soothing and calming - works for me, may work for you too.
If you have ground nutmeg, camomile (you can just use a tea-bag) and thyme, make an infusion with hot water letting it steep for about 10 minutes and then straining to add the liquid to your bath together with the salt, then soak in the bath for as long as you need to, the water should be warm to allow the herbs to take effect and cleanse you (this is not hoodoo, but a cleansing and healing concoction I have been using for years. at this stage, you just need to cleanse however you can with whatever resources you have). If you have no bathtub, then put herbs & salt in a muslin cloth and tie to the shower head and then shower making sure the water is warm. If you have none of these herbs, then just soak/shower in salt.

I see that you have not read the other link I posted about using household products as a substitute .. in it you will find suggestions of bicarbonate of soda, coffee, apple cider vinegar. At the very least, salt should be to hand. If you do not have epsom or sea salt (preferred), then just use table salt - at least it is better than nothing. I would also cleanse my living space, and you can use any cleansing product that has lemon in it. Or you could just use a real lemon. get the juice and 'wash down' surfaces etc. On mirrors it may leave a slight residue but the point is not to make things look pretty but to soak away the negativity around you.

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 pm

(Oh forgot to say that if I were you, I would also contact the MISC and get them to set a candle for you. It will be in your interests to have back up of the cleansing and protection that you need.)

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Thank you all for your advice and concern I really do apprecate it... But I will say I really don't feel that crazy or anything guys everyone is kinda freaking me out though. I said some prayers to God just to be safe awhile ago and set my alter up with the IS candle in hand and commanded in Gods name (YHWH, Jehovah, Jah, Idoni, EL, Yewah, Elom is how I chant it) for the IS spirit to stay away from me in Christs name and all the prophets names (Abraham, Noah, Enoch, etc) and to return to my ex and do the work I commanded by the holy names of God Tetragamation, Jehovah, YHWH etc. That's just some of my personal magic kinda what I picked up over the years from other systems when I start having problems with demons I start doing prayers like that and start praying to the archangels. I feel okay a little shaken but I will do the cleaning recommended but really I don't feel bad I just hope the IS spirit goes to my ex and does its job. But I'm leaving everything as it is save my honey jar? Is it okay to work that tomorrow still? I'll say my prayers as I mentioned before bed again and take the bath recommended. Thank you all for your concern you guys are great please keep your fingers crossed that the IS demon either does its job for me or leaves both me and her alone. I might do some chants to just ask God for that and tomorrow I'll def order some cleansing supplies from LM and cover those bases. Do you guys feel I should just say my prayers/commands for it to just leave us both alone? I'm thinking that might be the best course of action at this point I mean like I said I'll keep commanding in the names of God and Christ and keep commanding in the names of the Angels and prophets but you guys think I should just break the candle and burn it and pray for the demon to go back to hell or leave me and go to her as I first commanded? I'm thinking about drawing a circle later tonight and lighting some candles around it while I pray for protection. I mean this is just me my own forms of protection against demons that always worked when I'd have problems before.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:46 pm

The AIRR readers might see you the next day or they be backed up a few weeks, but you can also have candles set by them or Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (through Lucky Mojo) while you wait. This way you dont feel like you are just sitting and doing nothing, and some work is still being done.

the MISC candles are about 17 bucks a pop, usually 7 day burn. So its not that expensive if the end result based on the reading is not good. If it is good then you helped the process along.

Reconciliation, Love Me, and Come to Me candles all good options.

if it involved a fight use Healing candle or Road Opener plus Reconciliation.

if he is scared, maybe use a clarity candle.

good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 pm

If you really loved her you would not want to hurt her.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Wow you guys have been extremely helpful.

I was wondering as far as the candle burning, can i just dress my own candles with Lucky Mojo Clarity, Come to Me, Road Opener, etc dressing oils? or are there specific candles for that?

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote: please keep your fingers crossed that the IS demon either does its job for me or leaves both me and her alone. I might do some chants to just ask God for that and tomorrow I'll def order some cleansing supplies from LM and cover those bases.
My fingers are crossed that you understand that the key here is cleansing yourself. I continue to be amazed that you still seem to be relatively unconcerned with the importance of cleansing and even though you have said that you will take the bath, somehow I remain unconvinced that you actually will go ahead and make an effort with this. Furthermore, your lack of urgency is signalled by the fact that you will order the LM cleansing supplies tomorrow - what is wrong with right now? If you really were serious about removing the negativity around you that will just keep amplifying itself, you would have ordered them already.

My fingers are also crossed that you realise that the IS is not a demon, as ConjureMan previously explained, and therefore that at some point you will stop treating it as such.

My fingers are also crossed that you do not pi$$ this cruel spirit off and you are setting yourself up for doing just that, by first commanding it and now being in two minds and wanting it to just go away just like that. Why are we advised to handle/interact with these spirits with caution? Because they are temperamental and very real.

You were given invaluable free advice by the respected, experienced practioners here at the LM forums, to first get a reading done so as to give this move the best chance for success - that reading would have given you the green light to go ahead with the work, and/or highlight the blockages, potential pitfalls and so on and so forth (not saying that it would have advised against it, but it may have told you to wait a little and perhaps indicated the best time for you to carry this out, or have it carried out for you) and yet you charged ahead using your emotions as justification, your all-over-the-place-emotions and ignored that advice. Now you are working yourself up and are putting yourself in danger. You know how earlier you said you love her so much, well I hope that in time you will learn to love yourself more. Once you do, you won't be so vulnerable, out of control and on a slippery path that you feel the need to dabble with things that clearly are out of your remit simply because your lack of patience and highly charged emotions are ruling this situation.

(You can still turn this around. It is never too late for a reading btw.)

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

ShadowyEmbrace, here are my two cents...shut down your spells.

With your first post, I actually knew you'd come to this.

Focus on meditation, grounding, and centering.

Burn some Frankincense to cleanse and clear.

Your spellwork shows a kind of instability that is disconcerting.

Your emotions are running amok.

You're making a psychic mess.

You should not have any questions as to whether the spell has worked or not.

Your faith and trust wavers too much! A bad sign. You need more training.

Maybe, you should contact a professional to do the spells for you.

If you can't afford it...

Let it go, see if this girl comes to you the "mundane" way.

You need more patience!

The end.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Elveta wrote:If you really loved her you would not want to hurt her.
How is that comment helpful? The OP has already been warned about the IS, so further digs are rather unneeded.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Starlover33, when I read your post, I thought, 'this has got to a guy. To the point!' And then I saw from your profile that I am correct! I think that is what ShadowyEmbrace needs to hear,so thank you!

And guess what

I want to write

Short sentences, like this

On every other

line

It's just so mega-cool

N'est ce pas?

lol

:mrgreen:

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Well I agree Sparkles I do have to calm down and just see what happens... BTW I couldn't order the supplies tonight because I had to make a payment on my credit card to do so and it won't get proccessed until tomorrow LoL. But no I am going to take the baths I need to get whatever negativity off me I have I just hope everything will be okay. Starlover how would I go about shutting down the IS spell safely? The only thing I'm going to keep working is the honey jar.

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Right ok:
*ordering LM supplies - tomorrow
*cleansing - relatively soon
*counselling - at some point
*advice on what makes chicks tick - you can PM me and I will impart secrets about womenfolk!

Take a deep breath, you will be fine. ;)

x

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 pm

What I mean by shutting down, is that you need to stop doing any spell work on your situation. Blow out the candles. Get rid of the honey jar. No more spell work on this situation! AT ALL. If you really can't help yourself, contact a professional.

You just need to meditate, ground, and center. Burn some Frankincense and throw around some salt. You need to focus on becoming more balanced. Try to be more trusting, more faithful, more patient. Don't do anything more on the situation. Let her come to you.

I understand what I am saying is difficult, but you need to exercise the strength of your will.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 pm

I dont understand why we all keep going on and on about telling shadowy about the IS and its repercussions. Shadowy is well aware of the repercussions, and all the advice has been given. I mean I get we cannot force someone to take our advice, however, in this case I feel like there is nothing left to say. You were told this was not going to help your situation. You were warned, and now you are all upset she has not contacted you. You were told that the IS was not going to solve your problem, and whatever else you expected out of it. This thread is becoming about constant advice that is not being taken into consideration. And frankly you are concerned about a situation that we have given load of advice about. I dont understand why you are not taking the advice that is pretty sound, and given by people that have worked with many of these kinds of cases. So I feel like we are beating a dead horse here. And it seems like this forum is further driving your anxiety.

Take a break, and that includes from this forum. I disagree with BLOWING OUT the candles. Do NOT blow them out. I learned that is disrespectful to blow out a candle,and you need to properly dispose of the candle work. Then let things take its course. If you do not heed to this advice, or at least try it out, your situation is just going to drive you more crazy, and you will probably not get any more movement. Period.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Yes, to be more exact, properly dispose of the candles, do not blow them out. The point was, stop the spell work. Thank you for pointing that out.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Please don't blow out those candles. Do not burn Frankincense either! Frankincense is used in hoodoo to amplify conjures and especially candle spells. Resins like Frankincense, Myrrh, and Copal are burned to *increase* spiritual activity, and to help people get in contact with spirits. To this day churches in Central American use Copal and Frankincense to help contact saints and the spirits of the dead. You've already summoned up the Intranquil Spirit, lighting Frankincense will further its influences in your home. The last thing you need to do is burn Frankincense and increase the power and foothold of a spirit that you have no idea if you have any control over.

This thread is getting extremely redundant. If you want to know about the success of yoru spell and if the IS will work for you get a reading. It is the only way to tell. We cannot tell you what the spirit will do.

Take the time to cleanse yourself, relax, but don't blow out the candles. Take Starsinthesky's advice and take a break.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:13 pm

I'm Sorry everyone if I've mad you guys mad I really wasn't all that freaked out or anything today just dissapointed I didn't see any new movement... Then I found out I wasn't suppose to contact her I had read the info on the site about IS and it didn't say anything about that I had read some of the threads not all of them though then I read the one about not contacting now I am scared that its coming back on me way worse than what it should. And everyone keeps telling me different stuff. starinthesky7 why wouldn't I ever get anymore movement from her? We've been talking alot I can't see her just suddenly never contacting me again if the IS did blow back on me and I'm not even sure if it has. I'm sorry everyone just has me really confused and worried all of a sudden.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Shadowy I sent you a Pm back :)

@ conjureman...Thank YOU for speaking about frankincense, I was just looking at that in my herb book. Using such herbs perplexed me, and I am glad you clarified this.

Not only is this thread getting repetitive, the info here is getting murky. In addition, talking about this situation as long as we have has poured not only alot of negativity into the situation, but the situation is being overthought by posters here that believe or do not believe in what is going on.

My recommendation to anyone here as I have said before...part of being a successful conjurer/rootworker is not telling ALL of your situation. We do not need a daily update about your situation, and it is important to keep aspects of your work to yourself. It is okay to talk about it with a professional you are working with. OR to get a different perspective on the situation. BUT telling EVERYTHING while you are in the middle of your it is not helpful to your work. It can result in confusion, worry, overthinking, obsession, etc about work you are doing. Being confident in your work, and if you need some insight, then keep it simple, but it doesn't need to go into great detail.

Lastly, this is why everyone needs to read EVERYTHING about the IS. This is apart of being a good rootworker. Doing your RESEARCH. I would not contact the target because whats the point in torturing someone to have thoughts of you, and think about your night and day, if you are calling them, and texting them? Its like you are not giving them the opportunity to be tortured, and have the IS lure them back to you because you are contacting them. The petitioner needs to back off on that. If you feel like you are going to blow up their phone, and want to send them emails, and text messages, then do not use the IS. Its that simple.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:26 pm

That's the problem of posting your situation on a public forum. You are going to get a variety of opinions. No one is mad. The best thing you can do is cleanse yourself, stop worrying, stop giving yourself anxiety and get yourself a reading with a professional who can give you advice and can help put to ease some of your concerns.

Stop thinking about what the IS may or may not do. Either the spell will work or it won't. If you start letting yourself get obsessed and constantly worried then you give it a hand-hold to attach to you. Simply cleanse, relax and get a reading.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Ok, yeah that sounds good my doc prescribed me some Xanex the other day for anxiety (I think everyone here has realized by now I'm a pretty anxious person LoL) I haven't tried one yet but I think I'm going to and just go to bed and see what tomorrow brings hopefully something positive.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 am

While you wait for your reading...have you taken a good cleansing bath? if not at least take a salt bath to remove some negativity and to have a clear head. I'd also do an egg cleansing on the bf - put the egg on his picture over night - and pray that he'd be in a better state of mind to contact me.

After that I'd work the candles separately. If you don't have a white skull candle, get a regular candle and draw a skull on a piece of paper, write what you want him to think (or in your case, you want him to have clarity/a clear mind) and then burn the dressed candle on top of it. Then I'd burn the orange candle dressed with Road Opener oil, next to a pink one dressed with Come to me.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 am

But I was always taught that you ARE the best person to do you own spells simply because who better than you as you have the intent, energy, emotion etc to really drive the spell.
I just wanted to respond quickly to this point. There are many circumstances where someone may not be the best person to do spells for themself.

Some people are simply not gifted at a particular type of spell-work - they may be great at money work, and simply be completely non-talented at love work. So, needing someone else to work for them on those issues would be prudent.

They also may simply not be gifted for the work, period. Some people just are not able to make magic work for them in any significant fashion, and therefore having a professional work on their behalf is important if they want tangible successes.

Some people are in a situation where they cannot perform spellwork, whether it be because their work hours don't leave them enough time for it, or because they live with people who are very against magical work, or whatever. So, having a worker perform the conjure on their behalf is necessary.

Also, even if someone is gifted and has the time, sometimes a situation may just be more serious and complex then they can deal with, and so they need to call in the professionals. Some situations call for advanced methods, and if someone is not at that level of skill with spellwork, them trying to do the work could be ineffective, or in some cases actually very risky.

So - there are many situations in which the person with the problem is NOT the best person to do their spells. Simply because a worker offers to do work on your behalf, or may tell you that in this case you may need some work done for you, does not automatically make them a fraud out for someone's money. Hence how workers such as the ones at the AIRR, or ConjureMan, or I have a practice. Obviously, there are magical hucksters out there - but offering to do spells for someone is not an automatic red-flag.

For a good article on the types of things you SHOULD look out for as red flags of a fraudulent practitioner, I recommend this article by catherine:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html#fraud

For a contrast with that, showing the ethics of the AIRR rootworkers and psychic readers, see this page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _of_Ethics
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Hello,
Hope you had a great weekend.
I saw my ex this weekend. Its been 3 mths since I started my hoodoo and I def saw results this week. Yay!!! He invited me to go hang with him for drinks. I had a feeling that something was going to happen so I put a few things in my bag. Some oils, a small amt of menses, etc. The evening went well and we ended up kissing. We were celebrating a friends engagement and he was asking me what neighborhoods in the area have good space for raising a family. He is interested in buying another condo. Seems like "family" might be on his mind.
Later in the evening, I asked him what he wanted with me, since he seems like he's not looking for a relationship. He said he is alone for the moment. He said he is very attracted to me and perhaps would like to try friends with benefits for now. I agreed. I figured, I haven't had much closeness to him in the past 5 months. At least friends with benefits will bring us closer physically. I can work on bringing us closer emotionally after or once I get more insight into what is happening with him and once I get more personal concerns.
Well, I went home with him that night! We had great sex! I snuck into his bathroom and put some love me, stay with me and follow me oils into his shampoo. I also put some on my body which he was kissing and licking. While he took a shower I went to the kitchen and put a drop of my menses in his gallon of water that was in the fridge. I also grabbed the used condom from the trash and took a small sample of semen on a cottonball and a few pubic hairs that were on the condom. Before the end of the night, he went to the kitchen and drank a tall glass of water from the gallon in the fridge! ;)
I'm very pleased with our sexual encounter and the things I was able to do and grab while at his place.
The next day, I opened my honeyjar and put in a small portion of the cottonball with the semen and tied my hair around his pubic hair and put those in the honey jar. I shook it, lit a red candle on it friday and a pink one monday (today).

1. Any other ideas on what I can do with these concerns?
2. Now how can I bring him to be emotionally attracted to me? to be with me in a relationship?
3. I'm 32 and eventually looking to get married and start a family, how can I move this friends w/benf to that stage? I do have marriage oil.

By the way, during intercourse his condom almost slipped off completely. I felt some semen go inside me. I know the chances of getting pregnant from just a few drops is very slim but I would be open to it if it was the case. I know he would too since I remember in an earlier conversation about a friend who accidentally got pregnant, he mentioned that if the accident happened to him, that he would keep the child. That at his age (38), he would welcome fatherhood happily. And the convo about buying a larger place reinforces that too. I guess I will have to wait to see if my period comes this month.

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm glad that you are getting back into contact with him, and I hope that all your good work will come to successful fruition.

However, I would advise against trying to get pregnant with this man until there is a very well-established and committed relationship. A baby will in no way guarantee an ongoing romantic relationship with someone (could very well backfire) and to purposefully bring a child into the middle of an unstable situation is just very unwise for so many reasons.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank you Devi.
I agree about the pregnancy. Its best once we are in a committed relationship.
In the meantime, Can you suggest some answers for the 3 questions I asked...

I appreciate it.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Ok I have a skull candle. do I have to dress the skull candle with oils. if so, is it the Road Opener? and after i dress the skull do I write what i want him to think on a piece of paper then place the candle over it? thanks

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I hope you get him back and you'll find everyone on here very informative and helpful... One thing whatever you do DO NOT try to cast an Intranquility Spell!

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:23 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:I hope you get him back and you'll find everyone on here very informative and helpful... One thing whatever you do DO NOT try to cast an Intranquility Spell!
I wont. I've read some posting on here about it...I will never mess with that.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Ok what do I do with the egg and the picture once i'm done cleansing him? and should i bury the wax from the candles or just dispose them in the trash?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Start working with Love Me and Stay with Me products to help bring in the committment.

You've successfully fostered the attraction and sexual heat, now work with romance.

I would recommend a moving lodestone or moving candle spell with Love Me and Stay with Me products. Include herbs like Roses, Honeysuckle, and Coriander (these are just some herbs you can work with).

The Love Me spellkit may have everything you need.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm

I forgot to add that few weeks we broke up, I had found condoms he had used in the trash and they weren't ours. I did it because my gut feeling was telling me something was not right.

I felt so hurt because he told me in the beginning that even though were not in a relationship but it would be exclusive and no one else.

But i couldn't say anything about it because i had no business going through his trash and plus we're not in a relationship, so my friends advise me to just let it be gone by the wind.

so I let it go. its funny because at the end I ended up looking like the bad one because i sent the wrong text message to him a week later and he just broke it off.

The psychics that i go to mention there were interference int he relationship since the beginning and I believe they were right about that and they said it was someone from the past.

It kills me just thinking about it....Im crying just writing this...

all my friends tell me to let it go and move on, I feel like its so easy for someone else to say something like that when they're not in the situation. but I feel like even if he's not the person for me it still kinda ended too soon, I want to enjoy him some more.

Aside from all the deep feelings I have for him and everything else, the sex was amazing, mind blowing, etc. everything you could think of....just like the scene from the movie "Unfaithful"...u get the picture.

Now my big question is how do I do a freezer spell to stop all potential love rivals away from him?

And also what do u guys think about this situation...yes, i know its complicated.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm

hoodoo212, I really believe you need to get a reading with a reputable reader and rootworker like the members of AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org). They can take a look at the situation and see if there is any good justification to attempt to salvage the situation, or if there are alternative courses of actions to be taken.

Each of these readers are familiar with rootwork and can help you strategize on what conjures would be most beneficial to your situation.

From a basic overview of what you have told us, this man seems like he is looking simply for a good time. He's not looking to be in a committed relationship and he's only told you what you'd like to hear. I know you think the sex was great, but please don't mistake that for abiding love. Physical attraction and compatibility is only one part of the equation ;-). If it is in the nature of this man to be unfaithful and he has issues with monogamy then magick isn't going to change that. We can wrap him up, tie him down, and have him all knotted up, but he'll still struggle and in the end your relationship will suffer for it.

This is why the reading is important. To find out if there is a chance that this is just his nature, or if you have a chance at succeeding at your goals. Get a reading and start with some cleansing baths and road opener work.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Sparkles wrote:If you have no bathtub, then put herbs & salt in a muslin cloth and tie to the shower head and then shower making sure the water is warm.
I'd never heard this before and like this idea (I have no bathtub).
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Yes, I absolutely agree with what ConjureMan wrote. Definitely get a thorough reading on the matter. Also, to reiterate, I know you write how the sex was great, but don't mistake that with love, two different animals.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 am

If you have a shower, and not a bathtub...get a bucket or a big bowl, and put in the mixture, and dumb it over your head.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 am

Yes I know but sex was not really important to us...i came into play 3 months later in the relationship...I was just pointing out the sex was good because we waited for it.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:19 am

Ok I did the egg cleansing last night and the road opener candle last night. how do i dispose them?

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 am

Thanks Devi & CM.

I've recently learned there is someone telling my ex not to get back together with me. I don't know who the person is or their basis for saying it. I suspect they are simply trying to protect him and there is no malicious intent towards me but I can't be certain.

I was told to use Stop Gossip but I want to do more than remove slander. I want them to stop slandering and start speaking well of me. I thought of this: a reversing candle with "stop slander" in the black and "speak well of me" in the red. Or is reversing only to send a situation back? I don't have Stop Gossip products on hand so I was going to add cloves, sage, licorice and angelica (for female power for me.)

I also thought of freezing them out but I don't know who the person is and I think cutting them out of his life will be near impossible (and possibly unjustified). Can I just freeze out their comments or influence? I suspect I know who it is and this person has a lot of influence over my ex. too much, actually.

any other suggestions?

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:20 am

I think you'll need more than a reversible candle for this. Reversing just sends back the negativity that been sent your way by someone. If they still keep sending new negativity at you, then you're continually have to keep dealing with it in an ongoing manner, so you want to stop the behavior dead.

LM sells a Stop Gossip honey jar that would be perfect for your needs - shutting the person up and sweetening them to you at the same time.

I would add some chia seeds, slippery elm, and devil's shoestring to the herb mixture that you're proposing working with to really increase the potency of the gossip-halting. I wouldn't add the angelica to it, since those herbs are meant to effect THEM, not you. If you want to make a separate mixture to help yourself be protected during all this, that's fine and angelica would be very appropriate.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 am

Oh no I have a bathtub... I saw my therapist today and she actually does magic herself and has taught classes on it. She knows a little about IS work and told me the fact I tried to contact her didn't break the spell but probably just drew the spirit back to me. I did a prayer commanding it back to her and have felt okay today. Plus my therapist told me to get a crucifix to wear and blesss it with a prayer to Archangel Michael to protect me from any evil that might be lurking which I did. I told her about the bath Sparkles recommended and she liked it and said to keep doing it but to get some dead sea salt instead of just regular sea salt which I did also and am going to take the bath again in a bit. She my therapist also works as a medium to the dead and has ESP gifts and told me that my ex would be calling me again and not to panic but that it wouldn't be today but maybe late tonight or tomorrow night.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 am

Oh I also wrote a new petition to my ex last night on pink parchment paper in red ink and fixed a new vigil candle along with my honey jar so I hope that helps as well.

Sparkles

Unread post by Sparkles » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 pm

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better than a few days ago. :)
The best thing for you is to just work on yourself, cleansing, healing, settling your nerves as this is a difficult time for you but you also need to become more grounded so that should a challenge present itself, you have the strength to deal with it in a calm manner and not feel that your world has crashed in on you. She should not be on your mind - you must be on hers and the only way that will happen if you cleanse and stay calm and back off ..

You were also advised by one of the experienced members here that it is best not to give regular detailed reports as it won't really help your cause as such, so worth bearing that in mind here onwards. Everyone has an opinion and most will share what they think and this may be beneficial for you or it may become the opposite for you. So better to be safe than sorry. Best person to discuss your situation with is your rootworker. things seem to be ticking along ok, so hold onto that and pray for the best.

On a very basic level I would also look into everyday advice on relationships as I feel that to positivity and confidence will attract the same. Vulnerability and desperation serves to repel. So after all this hard work and difficulty you have had to endure to get her back, it would be even better if you gained the know-how to keep her once she is back! The IS won't be able to teach you that ...

So, keep going ShadowyEmbrace, take little steps but make sure that they are the wise ones .

God bless.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Shadowy...I think we spoke about this in a PM. I think you should keep your work to yourself. It is just allowing others to overthink twork (good and bad).

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Shadowy...I think we spoke about this in a PM. I think you should keep your work to yourself. It is just allowing others to overthink his work (good and bad).

Yeah sorry guys I keep forgetting I'm only going to post on my situation for now on if I have a technical question about a spell or work.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:If you have a shower, and not a bathtub...get a bucket or a big bowl, and put in the mixture, and dumb it over your head.
Yeah, that's what I usually do. I just found that to be an interesting alternative.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:08 pm

I have orded reading and I will get in about 3 weeks. I Have orded a love me kit from lm and a honey jar. But the way does anyone know how long it can take to arrive?.In the meantime I am waitning for the product to cuz I live in sweden. What should I do? I am getting panic cuz I saw him today talking taking long walks at the beach it was fron 5pm until 10pm. Is there any spell I can do in meantime? red somyhing putting a egg on his photo during the night? please help me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Hoodoo212 I can tell ya I been cheated on a dime a dozen and I took the advice from my psychic: write their name on a black candle dress it with Crossing oil and let it burn along with them lol.

In essence at some point in your life you need to decide will you be a doormat for another persons love, will you let others hurt your heart and walk all over it or are you going to stand up and say no is no.

I say this to you even if your psychic says he will come back, even if he will come back, will you take him back after what he did?

I was posed this question by a reader and it made me realize im letting ppl do this to me. the reader also said to me did you really know the person, did you think they would do X Y or Z, I said no, then they responded then why are you hurting over a person you never knew, and further why are you crying over a person who is not crying over you.. and like magic in that instance I got over it.

Im not passing judgement just some true advice that was once given to me and completely changed my perspective.

Personally my heart goes out to anyone in those situations because i know how hard they are, if you feel an ounce of what I felt then its too much.

that being said if in your heart of hearts you feel this guy is the one and things can work, then id order cat's book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" and read it cover to cover to learn more about hoodoo and how the products work. Read every page offered on the Lucky Mojo site (its filled with amazing info) and when done you will better understand why and what you are doing.

Get a reading from an AIRR reader and ask what will happen and what work to do, if positive then follow through, maybe even discuss having them work for you (ive noticed with me when im soo emotinally involved its best to let another work for me). if they tell you no go please take the advice and do a cut and clear spell and do a new spell to bring a new lover to you.

I wish you the honest best!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 pm

No you will need to call the shop and see how long its going to take. Or you can email them at order@luckymojo.com And your post does not go with the title of this thread. We do not know your situation so we do not know how to recommend stuff to do. The most I can do is recommend a sweet jar.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

I want to take the time to thank all of you guys...I see ppl on here do really care.I feel like i'm part of a community now.

With that being said, I finally got a reading this evening with one of the AIRR readers. I don't know if it was negative or positive.

She pretty much told me to stop doing any spell on the guy if I don't have any of his belongings and that spells would be weak and that it wouldn't work it would be kinda of a waste.

She pretty much told me with my situation i just need to contact him and ask him to grab a bite to eat or meet face to face.

So i took her advice and I contacted him right when i got off the phone with the reader .....and YES HE WAS MORE THAN HAPPY WITH MY INVITE. I will pretty much lay everything out on the table to him if it works out then cool, if not I will just have to move on, which im cool with at this point.

Let me know any suggestions on what i should do before i meet him. I will keep you guys posted on the meeting.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:32 am

thanks, Devi.

Well, this past weekend a friend felt the need to conduct an intervention to get me to face reality and give it up. She pointed out holes in my story, drew up doubts and touched on nerves. Needless to say, the evening turned into a cry fest and she has all but completely removed my confidence. No, she doesn't know about my work here.

Anyway, she left behind residual negativity in my space that I have been trying to clean away since she left. I've done cleansing baths for myself (coffee, lemon ammonia, salt) and cleansing for the apartment (hyssop, salt, lemon) but the space is still weighted and heavy, as well as I am.

Is there a deeper cleansing I can do to get this off me and out of my space? Just yesterday two of my candles went out. I've never had a candle go out on me and I am growing concerned this is taking hold. thanks...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 am

Get some Chinese Wash and clean the house (or make a tea of sage, lemongrass, and rue, put that in a mop bucket with a bit of salt, add some ammonia, and then wash your house with that. Also fumigate it with sage, rue, and frankincense, or a smudge stick will work too. 13-Herb bath will give you a really deep personal cleansing as well.

Hyssop isn't actually all the appropriate as a stand-alone herb in this case, because it targets negativity that you've brought on yourself through your own actions, and this was negativity which was brought in my someone else. Rue targets negativity from someone else.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:30 am

thanks, I'm going to get to work on that. I forgot to mention that I've had Attraction herbs, Love herbs and licorice in the corners of each room of my home for some time now. Should I clean away all that too and start fresh or leave that alone?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 am

Do you own reconcilation oil or powder? if so dusting your self with it while praying for rec. i also put a dab of oil behind the ears to add to the sent. If you have anything to give him like mail that came thats his, a magazine ..etc you can dust it with the powder praying the same thing so he will touch it. get their early and dust his seat with the powder. And of course pray your little heart out to God to assist you in getting him back.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:35 am

you can freeze the competition out of his life look up freezer spell their is a ton of info on this site about using them for that specific purpose

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 am

Yes, I would cleanse those out and start anew.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Don't forget to cleanse yourself as well as your home. Don't let anyone tear you down, my dear. You stand tall in the face of other people judgment and condemnation. Take some time for yourself and build yourself up to a better place.

superdos

Unread post by superdos » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi all,

Earlier this week, I contacted a rootworker and was told that my relationship with my ex could be saved. Supposedly, she didn't mean the nasty things she said about me, which include "I don't want to be with you," "I don't care," and "stop calling me." Those comments came out of the blue, really. Supposedly, she was just angry. With that said, I still don't feel comfortable initiating contact. Ideally, I want her contacting me first.

I was also told that she isn't interesting in dating anyone, but her facebook says otherwise. A lot of her comments are vague and she responds to guys hitting on her. I just saw something where another guy posted this poem about fighting for a woman's love. She said something to the effect of, "I wish someone I know knew this." I doubt she's referring to me.

Currently, I'm waiting for the rootworker to get back to me to start their work. I previously didn't have confidence to do it myself (I'm a newb to all of this).

Is there anything I can do while I'm waiting? I feel time is of the essence. I did a "call me" spell a few hours ago and placed the note under my phone. I haven't heard anything from her yet.

All advice is welcome.

Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Remember that a good reading is able to look at the true nature of things, look past the shallow and superficial pretense that someone may be presenting to the world and look deep into what is really going on in a person's spirit.

My recommendation would be to start off with some cleansing baths and follow up with Reconciliation baths while your rootworker prepares nd performs the work for you. For further conjures I'd clear it with your rootworker.

superdos

Unread post by superdos » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:11 am

Yeah, you're right. After her initial comments, I assumed it was really over. I was shocked at my rootworker's reading. I need more faith in their abilities and what they're telling me. I think my impatience is affecting my ability to do that.

I found the Reconciliation bath. For the other cleansing bath, could I use the Fast Luck bath for that?

Thank you, ConjureMan.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”