Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:44 am

Definately go through the links listed by Devi because they will help acquaint you with hoodoo. As she indicated, a reading is your best course of action. The reading can help you determine if there is a solid chance of success and what course of action to take in order to acheive that success.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:34 pm

My cousin just performed three IS vigil candles at the same time for her ex. I hope this doesn't do overkill and backfire.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Spells do not backfire. They may not manifest or they may not manifest in the way you anticipated them to, but they arent going to have the opposite effect of what they were intended for. One main reason why the IS might not work for your cousin is because they do not know what they are doing, or they do not understand what the IS is suppose to do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Spells do not backfire. They may not manifest or they may not manifest in the way you anticipated them to, but they arent going to have the opposite effect of what they were intended for. One main reason why the IS might not work for your cousin is because they do not know what they are doing, or they do not understand what the IS is suppose to do.
What if he does know what he's doing? What are the ramifications of three IS vigil candles being burned at the same time, targeting the same person?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm

I dont even see the necessity of burning 3 IS candles at the same time or back to back. I mean you can burn 100 candles, and still not get results, or you can burn one candle and get the same result as 1. So the ramifications can be a waste of money, or the same bad effects if they burn one with everything we have been talking about in the multiple threads about the IS. If he knows what hes doing then he will cleanse himself, and protect himself from having the IS affecting him rather than the target he is going after, and he will know what the ramifications are period.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:27 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I dont even see the necessity of burning 3 IS candles at the same time or back to back. I mean you can burn 100 candles, and still not get results, or you can burn one candle and get the same result as 1. So the ramifications can be a waste of money, or the same bad effects if they burn one with everything we have been talking about in the multiple threads about the IS. If he knows what hes doing then he will cleanse himself, and protect himself from having the IS affecting him rather than the target he is going after, and he will know what the ramifications are period.
I agree, and isn't burning one the same as burning three anyway?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Exactly. That is something you should ask your cousin and understand his rational for burning 3 candles for the same purpose at the same time. Its a waste of money.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 am

Actually I was told to burn 13 IS candles in a run as 1 may not be enough, this was without a reading and advice given to me by an AIRR member.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 am

Caseds vary, and recommendations vary as well. However, people should not feel like they have to fix or buy 13 IS candles, and light them all, either in runs or at the same time. To set a series of 13 vigil lights (I'm assuming thats what you would use) is very time consuming. That would be one candle burning for an average of 5 to 7 days and would take longer than two months. Many people, again depending on their situation, can get the job done in 1 candle, or 3 candles, and it can work just as well.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

I punish, I cast love spells. I'm happy studying hoodoo. It fits my beliefs
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm

I have a question about this spell and before everyone posts links etc....I HAVE READ THEM!
It is very possible I missed something because there are very many posts(so if you know the specific post that refers to my question,
go for it!)

I have also performed less "sledge hammer like" spells of reconciliation to no avail.
Had candles burned too.
Have had readings done by a rootworker at LM and all my
products have been from Lucky Mojo. I have let things alone for 2 .5 months (meaning no spell work.)

Now that I 've gotten all that out of the way, here's my question:

Is it suitable to use the IS Spell Kit for revenge...torturing someone who really did a number on you?
Should a Road Opener be done first?

I have no illusions of "happy ever after" or even wanting him back permanently.
It's revenge, eye for an eye, pure and simple. Making him miserable thinking about me.

Is that a proper use for this spell? I read somewhere in the MANY posts that if your intent wasn't pure, it would backfire on you.
No my intent isn't pure. If it was, I would be using something else.
This isn't a done deal, I am in the serious consideration phase before I get a reading.

Thank you. I know IS has been posted about ad nauseum and I appreciate your patience.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 pm

If not done properly, your biggest concern would be having the spell blow back.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

lunatrix wrote:I have a question about this spell and before everyone posts links etc....I HAVE READ THEM!
It is very possible I missed something because there are very many posts(so if you know the specific post that refers to my question,
go for it!)

I have also performed less "sledge hammer like" spells of reconciliation to no avail.
Had candles burned too.
Have had readings done by a rootworker at LM and all my
products have been from Lucky Mojo. I have let things alone for 2 .5 months (meaning no spell work.)

Now that I 've gotten all that out of the way, here's my question:

Is it suitable to use the IS Spell Kit for revenge...torturing someone who really did a number on you?
Should a Road Opener be done first?

I have no illusions of "happy ever after" or even wanting him back permanently.
It's revenge, eye for an eye, pure and simple. Making him miserable thinking about me.

Is that a proper use for this spell? I read somewhere in the MANY posts that if your intent wasn't pure, it would backfire on you.
No my intent isn't pure. If it was, I would be using something else.
This isn't a done deal, I am in the serious consideration phase before I get a reading.

Thank you. I know IS has been posted about ad nauseum and I appreciate your patience.
In my opinion, yes, you can definitely perform the IS as a sort of revenge. I think it's more designed for that really anyway which is why it is not recommend as the first go-to reconciliation spell. I did it to a guy who cheated on me for a solid year, and it worked like a charm. He came to me literally on knees(!) crying and acting like a fool. I led him on for a bit and then dumped him cold. In hindsight, I probably should've just crossed him up and let it alone as he became rather annoying and whiny. He didn't go crazy really, but he was a pain and acted completely out of character which was creepy.

The only time I recommend performing the IS spell (or any type of crossing or "bad" work) is when the target truly deserves it (ie a cheater, liar, thief, etc.) and I'm totally confident that the work is justified. IMO, I don't think any kind of work backfires -it either manifests or it doesn't- but I believe if it's not justified you're opening yourself up to what you just freely dished out. Sort of a reaping what you sow kind of thing. If you're unsure, you should ask your reader if they feel that the work is justified.

You should most definitely cleanse yourself and your home after doing such work and don't forget to keep up your protection work as well.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 pm

The Intranquil Spirit generates a lot of controversy and many questions and answers. For those wo wish to work this spell from a kit, we do offer the following:

SPL-KIT-INTR
Intranquility Spell Kit
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 am

Thank you Catherine. It's convenient having IS info all in one place.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 am

Keeping it short and sweet, the Intranquility candle finally burnt itself out last night (thank Christ in heaven) I don't want to get into details but I have still gotten no more movement from my target two days ago I shut down all my work as advised on reconcilliation even my honey jar just to ground myself. But my question is because for some reason I can't find the spell instruction page that came with the kit (But don't worry everyone I have all the remains the candle, cross, incense remains etc) in a bag I believe it said to bury it in the back yard but since I may or may not have had trouble with it myself as in me should I burn it or bury it throw it out somewhere further?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 am

Oh and what is a good time frame between today that I get rid of the remains and to restart reconcilliation work? And one other question sorry, but is there anything I can do to neutralize the IS spirit on her? I'm not sure I want to but if I don't get any movement (IE don't hear from her much longer) I'm trying to figure out what I can do to clear the air. I'm also disposing of my old alter cloth as alot of the commanding powder and some of the IS incense got stuck to it should I dispose of it with the IS supples or seperatly and how?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 pm

You bury the IS remains like any other reconciliation or love work near your door or in a potted plant. You need to do uncrossing work to remove the IS from her. You will want to start the reconciliation work after the uncrossing work is finished.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:03 pm

However since you want to end the IS you need to get rid of it...from one of these appropriate manners
Ways of disposal via http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
If you want to keep something close, bury it in your back yard.
If you want to attract something, bury it under the front door step
If you want to destroy its influence, burn it.
If you want it to move away and sink, throw it in running water
If you want to disperse it to a distance, throw it into a crossroads
If you want to fix its influence, inter it in a five-spot pattern
If you want it to work by means of spirits, bury it in a graveyard
If you want to hide its point of origin, conceal it in a tree
If you want it to work in secret, give it in food or drink
If you want it to work by stealth, hide it in clothing or on objects
If you want its influence to begin or strengthen, throw it East
If you want its influence to end or weaken, throw it West
If you want its influence to rise and fall cyclicly, float it in a tidal estuary

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Beyond the freezer spell I need to know what I can do to make sure my target DOESN'T either try to seek someone new out while the Intranquil Spirit is working on her and/or how do I make sure that no one else will look at her?

I did the freezer as I said, to freeze out rivals, but I want to make absolutly sure that she can't get anyone either in a relationship or just for sex while the Intranquil Spirit is having its way with her.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:32 pm

I feel like you are doubting your work. Wanting to know MORE on top of what you have already done which is the freezer jar. This shows that you doubt the work, and if you continue this...it will probably fail. In any case, you can do a binding spell...do a forum search as I am sure we have talked about this.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I feel like you are doubting your work. Wanting to know MORE on top of what you have already done which is the freezer jar. This shows that you doubt the work, and if you continue this...it will probably fail. In any case, you can do a binding spell...do a forum search as I am sure we have talked about this.
starsinthesky7 its not that I doubt my work... I just want to keep working to backup what I've done totally. I say this b/c in my original reading the reader told me that she thinks of me the most but that there was a guy that she thought of sometimes. She told me she saw a guy befiely while we were not talking at all and I don't want him or anyone moving in on me and I want to make it that she doesn't try to seek anyone out or if anything is going on that it stops. I just want to reinforce what I've already done and I want it to be powerful. I'm trying to find an outright spell. I'll look into the binding my thought is if she can't find someone new that she'll think about us even more so. I know in the IS it does this but I want to reinforce it.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm

I want to totally block out any rivals and I want to make it that she doesn't want anyone else. Like I said I know the Intranquil Spirit and the Freezer are doing this. I have confidence but I want more reinforcement. Please if you can think of anything powerful let me know.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:37 pm

That IS is no joke, because my cousin's target has the vigil candle dressed with Lavender Love Drops, Come To Me and Follow Me Boy Oils and this is only day 3 of the spell. His target has come to him at his door, begging for sex. I actually thought his target was straight.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Shadowy, everyone has already told you what you should do, in their opinions, and you're still beating this to death. Really listen to what everyone has already told you.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 pm

If she thinks about you the most then I kinda wonder why did you go with the IS spirit? Why not something to sweeten her to you like a honey jar, rec spell, a come to me spell? IS sprit does not guarantee she will not get with other ppl or have sex, rather it will be miserable when she does or will end miserably. honey jar you can keep working daily if you wanted, as with other spells you do them over a series of days. you can freeze out competiton with the freezer spell. And their is a spell i seen posted a few times to make someone think constantly of you basics past two pics together and hang from a string, line a shoe box filled with your pic and pics as you as a couple dust with appropriate powder hang the string in the center and close it up. pray over it and hide it away. this should make her think constantly of you. good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 pm

You are going back and forth. And you want to keep "reinforcing the work" For you I really do not think that there isnt ENOUGH reinforcement for you. You want to keep doing more and more. Seriously, you have been told to do. But you will not listen, and that is going to possibly be your downfall in the end. You ask for advice, yet you do not even take it. And asking for advice does not mean you HAVE to take it BUT you are not even doing anything to improve your situation except wanting to do10 spells.

The Intranquil Spirit wasnt powerful enough for you? I mentioned that, knowing your way of working, after you did the Intranquil Spirit you were going to want something MORE powerful. Well, anything can be powerful. But the more you keep freaking out, the more the universe is going to reward you with more to freak out about.

The Intranquil Spirit is clearly affecting you, or perhaps this anxious behavior is in your nature.

I think we have all spent enough time lecturing and guiding you. Please consider the advice.

Jenny_2

Unread post by Jenny_2 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Greetings Lucky Mojo,

I was reading on the "Intranquility Love Spell to Bring back a lost lover," and I just had a couple questions: when is the best time to perform this? Specific moon phase? Day of the week? Time of day?

Greatly appreciated ;)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 pm

There is a long long post that asks about the IS already. Please make sure that you have read this post. I understand this is your first so I will post the link here. Make sure you read the threads in the future as we have discussed some of the same topics, and your question has probably already been answered so you do not have to wait.

working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html

This is a thread about days of the week
best-days-to-work-spells--t7433.html
Best days could be Monday, Wednesday or Friday.

Moon phase would be waxing although you can work any spell at any time.

Time of day once again can happen at any time of the day,

Here is an article about different timing methods in hoodoo. It is written by Lara, and AIRR rootworker
http://reviews.ebay.com/The-Schedule-of ... 0012027514

tim

Unread post by tim » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:57 am

maduro01 wrote:That IS is no joke, because my cousin's target has the vigil candle dressed with Lavender Love Drops, Come To Me and Follow Me Boy Oils and this is only day 3 of the spell. His target has come to him at his door, begging for sex. I actually thought his target was straight.
Wow.

So if you thought he was straight, does that mean he didn't use it on an ex, but on someone he just had the hots for? And it still worked?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Listen to me jenny... I know where you're at trust me I'm doing reconcilliation work for my ex. But I would strongly advise AGAINST using this spell it is easy to get blowback and it will most likely intensify your feelings. Try a honey jar, vigil candles and a reconcilliation spell kit. DO NOT use the IS spell you have. I'd recommend throwing it away so you're not tempted. If you still choose to go this route (which I pray you don't) please please use protection on yourself. Cleansing baths, pray to the ArchAngel Michael, get a crucifix to wear. But please for the love of god do not use the IS spell, I'm speaking from personal experiance here it will make you insane for at least a few days if you don't protect yourself. If you use it DO NOT try to contact the person. Please don't use it though just get rid of it. Get a honey jar work that get a reconcilliation spell kit use that DONT USE THE IS spell YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID. And get a reading before you do anything to at least see where you are with this person and if its even worth the money you'll spend on products.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Once again...there is NO such thing as BLOW BACK or BACKFIRE. And working with spirits is not something that someone that does not know what they are doing, should work with. They can be unpredictable, and in this case attach to the petitioner, but it is just nature of what you are working with. This is NOT blowback or whatever other word you want to call it. Blowback and backfiring does not happen here nor with any spell. It either works or it fails PERIOD.

Please read the ever so long IS thread which has address all these concerns. If you read that thread, you will have a good idea or not if you want to perform it. The decision is up to you. However, I recommend that you get a reading for your situation before performing any work.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Sorry starsinthesky7 I'm still learning. I guess when I say blowback I meant that the spirit might cling to you as it did me (thanks again for the advice about getting it off ;) ) what is the term then for when the spell does the opposite or rather the spirit attaches to you? Or if you cast any spell and it works on you and not them? Sorry for the word confusion I'm still learning please be patient.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 pm

The spell is considered a failure. Failure, and did not manifest are the vocabulary not blowback and backfiring. The reason why the spirit attaches to the petitioner and not the target is because it is a SPIRIT, and they can be unpredictable. When people do not know what they are doing, this is what happens. A spell does not all of a sudden works on the petitioner and not them. People that do reconciliation work, and love work often come in with a certain personality already before the works is even performed. Due to impatience, overthinking, and obsessiveness these particular people tend to get anxious with every spell they cast. That has nothing to do with the spell, but everything to do with the person.

Casting a money spell to draw in money...you do not suddenly become broke. For attraction work to draw in a new lover, you do not suddenly fall in love with yourself because of "blowback." The word blowback and backfiring is ridiculous. If blowback existed, and backfiring, like I said before, I would be a hot mess. Blowback, and backfiring sounds much like the way karma has been confused, and convulted

Before doing any spell work, it is important to research and know the risks of what you are doing. There is an entire LONG thread about the IS to help people aware of the various effects that can happen, and how to prevent those things from NOT happening. Yet people still skim or not read it, or continue the work with out a reading, or use something that is not even appropriate for their situation. I think people do this particular spell because they think it is "powerful" and is going to solve all their problems. I can do a honey jar, or do a spell kit, and it be powerful. Basically when it comes to the IS....people need to ask themselves is it appropriate it for their situation, have they gotten a reading, AND do they know what they are doing. If you are a newbie and do not know what you are doing, then hire someone that does....sometimes you are just making the situation worse, and wasting money.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks Stars - you saved me the trouble of having to say that all. LOL!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 pm

LOL...you are welcome!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Well its not that I didn't read I'm an amature and in a moment of dissperation and frustration casted and I learned a very valuable lesson about messing around with certain spirits. Live and learn I guess I am glad I got good movement from her my target last night. But thank you for clearing the terms up star once again your knowledge is invaluable and I feel a ton better the past few days after doing some of your recommendations on cleansing I think its finally over as far as the IS spirit hanging around me. I am going to take my time for now on and really read more on the whole nature of the direction I'm focusing my work on. I think I need a different approach I mean I'm getting movement and she is opening up and I'm learning this isn't going to happen over night but I think I just need to focus on hmmm well myself first but as far as my reconcilliation work something is lacking... I'm not saying this out of impatience or frustration it just seems like there is something missing I'm not doing... Not that it will suddenly change things over night. But I can't quite put my finger on it. It has something to do with her attraction to me and the nature of our past relationship and I really can't figure out how to manifest certain feelins in her again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 pm

I am sorry, but I can tell from the other thread you did not read or fully read the long IS thread. How do i know that? Because you did not know about the contact, and the cleansing and the protection. Hence, why you were intranquiled. It is obvious, and you are not the first one. We have been discussing the implication of the IS for awhile, and yet people still do not read it, then come back on the board, and are surprised about the complications.

I am not going to touch upon your situation regarding a different approach in this thread because we have given you proper and sound advice about what you need to do. But I can tell you...you need to get a reading. Your spells and tricks, which you are wasting your money, are not getting to the root of the problem like I said in the previous thread. Get a reading.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Sorry for the confusion, but she (as was referred to in the early thread) is a he. He actually used the IS on two ex-boyfriends and someone who he had the hots for, and the latter is who has responded first.

I am floored!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Sorry stars... The Intranquil Spirit spell clearly sent me for a big loop for a few days but I believe its past.

For now on I'm going to stay calm and collected and work what I'm doing with her but work with products to reinforce what I'm doing with my therapist. Thank you for your understanding I'm going to heed your advise. You had mentioned before about how when you forget or rather put the work you've done out of your mind that's when you see manifestion of it... That's wierd b/c that's how it usually ends up with me so its clear I need to not think on it for awhile, well think but only while I'm doing work. But could you explain to me why it is that when you stop thinking about your work that's when you see movement and results? Is there an actual theory behind that?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 pm

You're right I didn't read the whole thread I skimmed over it I read all the information on the actual site and some stuff I found on google. No I wasn't prepaired well enough. I'm sorry okay.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm

I really am I acted out of frustration and paid the price those few days were horride I'll make sure for now on if I'm messing with anything beyond the honey jar I'll make sure to read all the threads.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 pm

This not to reprimand you, or anything like that. I am sorry if I came off harsh. I am not trying to sound harsh which is hard to put a tone since we are via the internet. I am just trying to reinterate the importance of research and looking at past threads.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm

ShadowyEmbrace,

What happened when you tried to contact your target after casting the IS spell?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm

maduro01 wrote:ShadowyEmbrace,

What happened when you tried to contact your target after casting the IS spell?
I started thinking about her non stop I didn't get a reply I started having these crazy dreams about us after I attempted contact. I talked to her last night on line and she said that she hadn't contacted me b/c she had run out of minutes on her phone. We had a good conversation I guess but she said some really strange things to me I'm not sure how to take.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Shadowy - you were already sounding very obsessive days before you actually cast the Intranquil Spirit spell. This goes much deeper than one spell undertaken mistakenly.

As we've said numerous times in several different threads now, you need to lay off the magic to give what work you have done time to manifest. Use that time to concentrate on healing yourself, and working on what issues you may be bringing into relationships. Getting rid of that baggage will not only help you if this current girl comes back, but will definitely help you obtain all kinds of positive goals in your long-term future.

When you're just desperately throwing one spell after another haphazardly you are more or less injecting doubt and worry into your work constantly. Because if you were confident in your work, you wouldn't feel the need to do one after another after another. So you are obsessively doubting, and then throwing that doubt into your work. So effectively working against yourself. You were getting movement, but it wasn't good enough, it wasn't fast enough - that's putting negativity into things right there. It's also second-guessing the work the spirits and the Divine are doing on your behalf. You didn't get things nearly enough time to develop and see where they would go. You just kept throwing things, and obsessing, and worrying.

At this point in time, you have not demonstrated that you have the mental and emotional where-with-all to be doing effective spellwork. Whether that is because this particular situation has you very upset, or else you haven't spent the time to build up magical discipline - I don't know. I would suggest that as far as this situation is concerned that you get a reading, and turn any additional spellwork over to a professional to do on your behalf. Because you're only wasting your time and energy on supplies, and working against yourself in the meantime.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:49 pm

That is my personal experience. I am not sure if there is any theory behind it, but I was talking about me specifically. But I can say that doing work and more work...leaves you feeling frustrated, and the impatience continues to grow. Its like watching a pot of water boil. The more you watch intensely, it does not boil, but once you go off and do something else....it boils.

People that are throwing spell after spell after spell, especially those who work with the Intranquil Spirit, tend to be operating at below half a tank when it comes to their energy, and just their ability to focus. Not to mention it takes time for these spells to manifest. I am not saying do not think about your work completely. That is impossible. You should be thinking about your work, but constantly doing work shows that you do not trust in the work you have previously done.

Monitoring your work to a certain degree is healthy, and is good to make the proper adjustments. But OVERTHINKING is wanting to constantly do work, having 50 candles lit by the MISC or any rootworker at the same time,wanting to do the work when its only been a few days, or weeks, and doing this and that without taking a break is absolutely ridiculous. That is draining, and is not the smart thing to do. Being confident it what is being done is the way to go. It is okay to go back and check up on it to see if the spell failed or not.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Starsinthesky and Devi really hit the nail on the spot.

It isn't about not thinking about your spellwork, but rather not letting yourself drown in desparation, depression, and obsession.

A lot of people turn to magick when everything else seems to have failed; they come in when they are desparate and looking for results fast. More often than not the situation is complicated and has a great deal of baggage. So they burn candle after candle after candle without understanding that the act of burning a candle is but part of the equation. Magick takes a spiritual ability to work and commune with those subtle forces that are the underpinnings of reality. I've seen some people case spells successfully despite their doubt, but generally doubt demonstrates a weakness of the willpower which drives the forces and directs the spirits involved.

My recommendation is again to get a reading and more importantly look to see if someone can take this case out of your hands. Someone with skill and talent. This way your rootworker can deal with reconciliation while you focus on calming down, relaxing, cleansing yourself, and overall preparing yourself for when you succeed.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:21 pm

WOW! Keep us posted on her behavior towards you. It might be a positive ending.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm

If you do spell after spell, it means your doubt that the magic won't work is stronger than your belief that the magic will work. That defeats your work.

Like stars I also have had experience where the target comes back/the work manifests when I stop - in one case, even after I disposed of everything. I don't have a theory behind it either but let's say, my targets are usually receptive and when I work them hard during a short period of time, they often 'freak out'. Like there'd be a strange reaction or an abrupt talk, more or less letting me know they feel pressured, etc. I take that as a sign the targets could feel the work and they're resisting it. Then other times when I feel 'nothing is happening' and put all the work aside, the target comes back - there's room for them to feel safe, to come to you more freely.

The way you've worked yourself up to this level of obsession over the Intranquil Spirit and what has followed - sorry - it'd affect your attitude and behavior in real life too. When it's an emotional situation like yours, it's easier said than done for us to stay calm and act 'normal' at the mundane level while we're doing magic. It takes discipline, which you don't seem to have at the moment. So like Devi, stars and CM said, you'd be better off getting a professional to work your case.
HRCC Graduate #1610

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Well when I talk to her I make a point to act totally cool about everything like I don't know I just do like at first when we started talking again she didn't want to talk about any of our past problems, but now that I've been doing magic on her she's opened up alot more on her own. But like if I mention a subject she draws back so I just stopped mentioning things with her. Plus like its weird she'll suddenly start talking about something regarding us but it won't be what I'm wanting to hear but its progress I think in her mind or something I really don't know.

I'm going to stop the honey jar work for now as I'm almost out of candles anyway let this last vigil candle burn out and wait for the products I ordered today to come in the mail and just give it no more thought until they arrive. When they do like I can almost feel that we are going to get back together here in the next couple months but there are a few points she has to come to grips with before we can so instead of working on just getting her back I'm going to work on getting her to think about a few actual issues.

I ordered a skull candle and am going to work that when it comes to try to get her thinking a certain way. Like its okay now that's she's starting to open up that she mentions one of our issues and will talk but if I do she gets pissy which I don't understand so I've just backed off and let her talk but after our conversation last night and her take on things I don't know what the hell she expects our relationship to be b/c she really opened up but what she had to say didn't exactally upset me its just she must view us getting back together different than I do or I don't know what really.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Like I don't know, but it must have been the Intranquil Spirit spirit that made her talk about stuff last night but you all don't understand how much work I've put into myself this past year I've overcome some exstream problems I had.

I started therapy and this has been for me but also with the hopes she'd see the improvements I've made and she says she has... But with our issues its like I'm willing to make major comprimises if she'll meet me even a quarter of the way on them and she won't.

And I don't know last nights conversation with her was just an eye opener on how she views us well me she was thankful for the quality in me that she was talking about but the way she was thankful I didn't like.

It was a wierd talk which I expected would happen the first time we talked after the Intranquil Spirit casting, but I don't know. I don't doubt anymore we will get back together but I'm doubting if it'll be a happy relationship which is why I'm doing the skull candle. But I'm taking a major break from the honey jar. I'm letting my vigil candle burn out I lit last night and I'm done working on it till my new products arrive it usually takes about 9 days.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Oh Gods! True love should never be this difficult. It's almost reaching a point, where I don't understand why you bother.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:38 pm

I agree StarLover. I learned that the hard way. While real love does still take work, it should never be a battle and drama is generally minimal.
But...youth does what it does. ;) Everyone's fallen victim to hormones and been sucked into a drama at some point.
I'm just glad that part of my life is behind me! It was exhausting!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:39 pm

I believe this is real love...

Our first two years together was the best thing that ever happend to me she agrees. Just stuff happend with the way I was at the time and the way she got... We got distant and wrapped up in ourselfs and stopped communicating and that was that.

I'm totally perplexed and am not going to put much more thought into it as school starts again in August and I have to get geared up for that I have one year left and I have my degree same with her.

I told myself almost four months ago now, when starting with the Intranquil Spirit, that I'd work this for one year and if I don't get the results I want its over for good. I hope to God that doesn't happen I love her to death.

But my next order from LM is going to be one that focuses on me I'm going to let the magic I've worked work and stop casting for awhile on her and see where it ends up.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm

ShadowyEmbrace, I think you should set a deadline, if things DO NOT improve in say 3 months (by October), just let it go, and find new love. Forget about getting a reading, because sometimes psychics will sugar coat information, and give us false hope.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:03 pm

You really need to improve your magickal discipline! It takes many years of training and practice. Because, there is definitely something off, if you're lighting all these candles, calling up Intranquil Spirits from hell, throwing every coercive magick spell you could possibly find, and then for all your hard work and money spent, you're getting all these minimal results.

I know some people who can cast 1 candle spell, and have their target naked in their bedroom faster than a New York minute. That target would assume it was all their idea too! Heck, they don't even need a candle, that is how good they are.

In your case, you need to work on your emotional demeanor, because part of being a succesful spell caster is having your emotions in check!! Either that, or contact a professional.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:08 pm

StarLover33 wrote:ShadowyEmbrace, I think you should set a deadline, if things DO NOT improve in say 3 months (by October), just let it go, and find new love. Forget about getting a reading, because sometimes psychics will sugar coat information, and give us false hope.
Deadlines are ALWAYS advisable with love work, so very good advice StarLover. However, if you're getting readings from AIRR workers, they're not going to sugar-coat anything! LOL!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm

After the Intranquility Spell is performed, is it advisable not to contact the target and to let the target contact the petitioner?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 pm

I have set a deadline its a long one but I'm sticking to it... I placed an order to LM today and just got exactally what I need.

I'm still not sure if the Intranquil Spirit actually did anything to her or it just came back on me b/c I tried to contact her. Anyway I think I should probably do some type of uncrossing on her can anyone think of something I can do?

And I'm not working the honey jar.

I did a spell I came up with last night that involved one vigil candle and I'm going to let that burn out and I'm just putting it out of my mind until my supplies get here usually takes 7 to 10 days then I'm going to start work back up.

But can anyone think of something simple I can do to uncross her in case the Intranquil Spirit did get to her?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”