Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

2010luckyme

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri May 14, 2010 10:45 am

of course,I rather have the baby with someone I love and have a family but if that doesnt happen then O well I guess it is what it is.
I will go with the arraction kit then.
so should I continue my hoeny jar for my target? I just started it few days ago. I know Devi you said some may say it may interfer with teh attaraction work...what should I do? I would like to give it a try see if my target willcome to meromantically.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 11:13 am

Go ahead and try both - just don't be surprised if the Attraction work for the baby has something else in mind for you other than this one particular guy.
Or, better still, get a reading done to see if they will counteract each other. Because IF they are going to, you need to decide which is more important to you. If they won't, then fine.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri May 14, 2010 12:47 pm

I do have a reading scheduled for next month so I wanted to start work myself. I think till then I'll just do both and see what happens.
hopefully I'll get the guy and the baby :) thank you for your help.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri May 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Again, I agree 100% with JJ's advice

Good luck to you, keep us posted.

SuzyP

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Ok guys I just called LM to order the attraction kit and told them what I want it for and the they advised me thatI should get the blessing spell kit. I read about blessing producst and says "to bless a home or a baby" I dont have a baby yet to bless so which kit do I need? or should I do both blessing and attraction? or maybe attraction kit and road opener and blessing vigil? sorry I just want to do this right. Thanks.
O and thanks suzyparker I do need all the luck :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Personally, I would go with Attraction and Road Opener still - since you are trying to draw the appropriate situation for a child. If you want to Bless the situation also, that would certainly be a really nice touch. But I would do drawing work with it.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm with Devi on this one. You want to focus on what you really want rather than sending out mixed messages of "I want this, but want to keep my options open."

Now if you are in a situation where you want your options open then the Attraction kit is the way to go. You can approach it two ways, either specifically ask for an opportunity to have a child, of if you prefer to have a partner then specifically request to attract someone to you who is willing to have a child with you and wants one soon.

Work a Road Opener alongside that one and you're good to go.

As for Blessing it is always a great idea to have it on hand for when you do attempt to conceive. You can ask for a blessing from the Lord, God, Deity, the Universe etc.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri May 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Ok so attraction, road opener and perhaps blessing seems like the way to go... but what do I do with the honey jar I started for my target few days ago? just stop working it?
Is it wise to wait for my reading (next month) and see what the reading says before I start the attraction work and give up my honey jar?
thanks.

golroseluv

Unread post by golroseluv » Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 pm

I say continue your honey jar for now and wait for your reading.
If the reading shows there's hope with your target then continue your honey jar and do the attraction spell kit with the road opener as well with the intent for having a baby. If not, then maybe stop the honey jar and just do the attraction/road opener as Devi and conjureman suggested.
I'm in a more or less similar situation as you and I know how you feel about not wanting to waste time especially if you're in your late 30s and 40s and want to be a mother. so either way attraction kit sounds like a great choice.
good luck!

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sat May 15, 2010 6:16 am

good advise golrosluv. I think I'll order the attraction kit, etc... but will wait for the reading before I start. thanks for all the advise and support guys.

danger

Unread post by danger » Sat May 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Hello everyone! I want to let everyone know that the Attraction spell I did last Friday worked really fast. I met this man last Sunday that I'm crazy about and he feels the same way. I want to do another spell that will keep him interested. But, I dont want to wait until Friday. I want to do it now. Should I wait until Friday since thats Venus day? Or, can I go on and do the spell now?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 29, 2010 3:42 pm

The suggested days, moon phases, and any other method of timing are only ideal, and are not mandatory. If you want to do the spell now, then you definitely can. But if you feel like you should wait til Friday or any other day of the week that is appropriate then do so.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

gert666

Unread post by gert666 » Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 am

so i need help. this boy- this boy. he just wont get out of my head. he is haunting me. and he lives so very far away and im nervous about seeing him again. i dont know waht i feel. in love with memories of love? in love with him? in love with him.
i dont know what to do to make it happen but i want to be with him for a long time. a kind strong man who gives the best hug i have ever had in my life. i want to make it work this time around not be foolhardy and naive and reckless.
a love spell to make him call me a love spell to make him want me the way i want him and want to be with me.
i know (for sure) that he still harbors feelings for me. im seeing him again this summer. i have missed him since he left, really, and im tired of my heart being broken and mostly tired of being alone.
what i have is this:
i have photographs of him
i know his name and astrological sign
thats about it. but i feel that a true witch would need even less to work the spell, so i am not afraid.
what i want is this:
a spell so strong that it brings him back to me across a continent and an ocean, a spell that strikes like lightning and makes him mirror my feelings exactly. something time-tested and proven to work. if you can testify to the work id like to hear it. i'm open to pretty much anything real and not fluffy.
a million thanks
gert.

msangela

Unread post by msangela » Mon May 31, 2010 11:12 am

Did you get a reading about the situation? You should schedule a reading. Are you gifted enuff to work the spells yourself? If not maybe you can see if one of the rootworkers will take your case. Have you made a Honey Jar for him? You could do that to get started with things I suppose. Wut ever you decide, you should get a reading. Seems also you may need to do some Road Opener work. I'm new to this myself but those are my immediate thoughts you may want to hear from someone who is more experienced than I.

Good Luck
Ms. Angela

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 11:23 am

Readings are always advisable before any love work - so I would schedule one with one of the AIRR workers.

wannabehappy

Unread post by wannabehappy » Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Readings are always advisable before any love work - so I would schedule one with one of the AIRR workers.
Any recommendations ?? I have read up on all of them and they all seem good.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Cat is a great reader and worth the wait. I would recomend a reading from her. Good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

wannabehappy

Unread post by wannabehappy » Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 pm

j82 wrote:Cat is a great reader and worth the wait. I would recomend a reading from her. Good luck
I will look into her. But I thought she didn't do work for others ?? Did I read that wrong ?? I am needing someone that can do work as well. If I read wrong, I apologize Cat !!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 8:54 pm

You read it right. She does not due work for others. I do not think she has the time to do so. However, she is great, and will give recommendations on what needs to be done (if you ask). You can take those recommendations on to your next reader. I am sure each worker suits different needs so that is up for you to determine. Another reader I appreciate is Miss. Bri. Feel free to read testimonials on their pages as well as in the testimonial section of this forum.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 am

So, I'm working a new target for a few weeks now and having success (albiet, comical ones). As a result, I'm relaxed and not "obssessing" or overthinking this one. I started a honey jar on him and was wondering (I've never done it this way before) is it okay to alternate oils/sachets while dressing the candles, and also to use various oils/sachets while dressing his business/home. Usually I use Follow Me Boy and nothing else. But I have a ton of stuff and was thinking of one day doing Kiss Me Now, the next Fire of Love, etc.

Is that okay or should you use the oil at least a few times in a row before switching.

Just thought I'd ask the think tank at LM since you guys are the best!!!!

Love to All,

SP

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:21 am

Yes, that's fine.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 am

Well, Miss Cat does some work for people - like making mojos, and fixing amulets - but she doesn't do ongoing work for people. So it depends on what you are wanting her to do.

d182_2

Unread post by d182_2 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am

Dear Cat
my name is D and I read on your autobiography something that interested me deeply
it concerned the very serious love spell you cast when you were 50 which led to you living with tyagi nagasiva
i was wondering if you would kindly share this love spell?or one of a similar nature

thank you
D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 am

D - if you want to speak to Miss Cat directly, you need to book a reading with her through the AIRR. She occassionally comes to the forum to perform adminstrative duties and sometimes to offer some wisdom, but this forum is not built as a communication tool for her. She is, of course, a gold mine of knowledge and we all have to do continue to learn a great deal from her. If you want to partake in her wisdom for your specific needs, then book a reading with her and you will get it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 am

Thanks, Devi, for helping me out!

Luckily, i wrote the spell up in 1998, in abbreviated form (minus some 'special" bits), and it is online.

d182, here ya go:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

d182_2

Unread post by d182_2 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am

Thank you so much Cat
I would have thought you would want to keep it a close secret!
I really appreciate this! xx

ps which spell is it exactly?as there are many on the page

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:03 pm

When you click the link it actually automatically takes you to the spell in question. The Lodestone and Red Candle Spell to Attract New Love.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

d182_2

Unread post by d182_2 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 am

thank you!xx

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Hello How is everyone , It's this certain guy that I am interested in a whole lot.but I feel that I cannot get close enough to capture him or his attention, Does anyone have any suggestions on any herbs or candles etc.. that I can get or use from luckymojo, I do not think that I can get anything personal either fom him any suggestions? Thanks

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:36 pm

I'd try bewitching products

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 am

I really want a partner in life, and I know the exact characteristics and looks i want.
The thing is, I have a picture of a celeb who has the physical look I want, however, I don't want theceleb himself, just someone similar in looks and having the personality I find attractive.
Can I use the picture in a love spell or would that bring confusion? Also, what kind of Love Spell should I use? I don't have a specific person in mind, I just want to find my true mate.
Would an Adam and Eve candle work?
Sacred Heart of Jesus may all tabernacles adore you. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be worshipped and adored everywhere.
Thank you Saint Nicholas for your constant patronage and protection.

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:17 am

An Adam & Eve candle would work! There is actually a lot of good info about that right here: http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html I would hold off using the celebrity picture just write a detailed description of your partner when you write your petition paper and keep a mental picture of the body type you desire as you focus your intent. Def read up on the Adam & Eve supplies, tho.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:18 pm

attraction products will help bring a person in as well, also using lodestones. cat has a spell on the free spell section of LM to bring a new love it uses lodestones its a great spell, sounds like what you are looking for. in the spell you write the persons name rather you would write new lover
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

HappiKitty

Unread post by HappiKitty » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 am

Hi ya, I'm new here and new to hoodoo as well. I have mainly wiccan/native american roots but haven't been practicing very much in a long while. I need help with a spell for introduction to a specific person.

Here's the situation and sorry if I babble on, I just want to be clear:
First, I'm crap at my own spell work right now. Where I am living (without any other choice for at least the forseeable future) my mom's husband has this horrible stagnant energy that causes it to be almost impossible to even meditate properly. In addition I've had problems with a block in getting at my own energy for a while now, almost feeling like that part of me has died which I don't know if it's just living here or a more deep seated issue. (but I'll save that for another post) Hence why I'm looking for possible outside help. It's going to take me a good long while and perhaps a blessing when I can finally get away from this living situation.
That said...

There's this guy who I have heard of from around but am not in a position to just walk up and introduce myself. I'd love to try to get his email address to send off a note (Having a major flash back to when people actually wrote letters, remember?!? lol) and in conjuction do a meeting/come to me type spell.
NOT to make him want me, I don't want that because I don't know him and I definitely don't want to interfere with his free will. (I know from experience when I was much younger to be prepared for major consequences when you go around interfering with free will unless you're in effect asking the universe to balance the score etc. but even then...) :oops: I just want the opportunity to get to know him a little bit to find out. Ultimately I was hoping for 2 options and advice/help is so greatly appreciated.
Do you think it would be enough in my current state to simply try to meditate on my intention whilst writing an email if I get his address?
If no one I know has it, then will a come to me type spell work? In my position should I perhaps have someone work the spell for me to make sure it's more effective?

I'm telling you, there's something about his aura and he's stuck in my head which rarely happens to me. Everytime I've had that happen it's been for a reason even if it's not a romantic one so I would love to find out what it is about him. And you know most men, they're clueless, often too caught up in their own heads to notice anything... ;)

Many thanks for taking the time to read this and for any insight that can be given!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:34 am

In hoodoo, free will is not a concept that is preached so if that is big deal for you, then hoodoo might not be for you. In addition, personally, i feel like using a spell for a particular person is messing with their "free will, " unless that person is already into you.

So I would get a reading, and see if he is into you. If he is not, then that might conflict with your beliefs. In addition, you might want to have someone else do the spell work for you since you are not in the proper place to concentrate and do work.

HappiKitty

Unread post by HappiKitty » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 am

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm in the process of finding someone new who is right for me to do readings as I haven't had one in years. (the last woman I went to see was just wrong, enough said without calling her a fake)

It's not so much as free will as not wanting to have any negative side effects. I suppose there is no real way to ask the universe to intervene in a situation like that without some kind of interference. Maybe to clarify, I do not want to manipulate his feelings for me, but do want to manipulate things but just getting his attention enough to find out I suppose if I had to choose how to word that. Am I making any sense?

Again, thank you so much for your response!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 am

www.readersandrootworkers.org. I like Miss bri, and Cat. And you can read other people's experiences regarding them and others on their pages , and under the testimonial section in this forum.

I would get a reading before approaching this situation. Negative side effects such as? I mean the worse that can happen is the spell fails, and things remain as is. There is not such thing as backlash, backfiring, spell blow back, etc.

If he does not have feelings for you, which is what the reading is for, then it is going to go against your beliefs, and you would need to move on. This is according to your beliefs.

In any case, you can do a come to me spell kit.

HappiKitty

Unread post by HappiKitty » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:40 am

Thank you SO much for your advice and again taking the time to help me out.

I am indeed going to get a reading first. On really taking time to think about what it is that my intentions are, I don't want to make him fall in love with me, etc. I just want to have the opportunity to see if it is there naturally. Something that might not happen without a nudge. A magical introduction so to speak. I'm ok with that. As to spiritual backlash, I once did a wiccan spell to break up my then boyfriend from a girl who had been my friend and intentionally stole him. It worked, but also blew up in my face so to speak because my spell was a pretty nasty one. (she SO deserved it though) Karmically I tend to be the kind of person who has nearly instant "what goes around comes around" and I had always been taughht in Wicca since I was an early teen, that what you give you will receive times three. Perhaps it was my belief and disregard in this that caused the blowback. Any thoughts?

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:33 pm

There are a lot of different theories in the world on this whole pseudo-karma and return of energies. In hoodoo, it is not taught that if you do something coercive or "harder" the Universe or your idea of Divine Spirit will exact some sort of negative punishment for using coercive or negative magic.
When the morally correct time and place are to use these types of work varies among the personal beliefs of the practitioner.
In reading your story, I do wonder if you took the time to do cleansing/purification/protection work both before and after performing your spell. My guess, and that is all it is, is that you had some coincidentally bad things happen that you blamed on the 3fold law, and didn't do any cleansing.
The reason for wanting to do cleansing work is more about keeping you yourself, ridding yourself of any energies that are not of your own will and personal make-up. After performing harsher works - even if they are justified, negative energies are called into play and can sort of stick to you. In the mundane sense, if you have to go out and beat the living daylights out of someone who really, truly needed a beat-down, you may experience a change in attitude afterwards that is not to your benefit, but it's not like someone else is going to come along and beat on you because you defended yourself as needed.
Your target may also have had some sort of protection herself that caused some of your work to bounce back and reflect on you.
You may really want to look at cleansing your home and yourself with how you described the place where you are living and your own inability to concentrate. Draja Mickaharic wrote an excellent, eclectic book called "Spiritual Cleansing" and Lucky Mojo does sell this book. A consult with a rootworker would be able to identify specific issues for you, and it sounds like you are already looking ahead to deal with that.
Until then, you can do a search of the LM site on cleansing and bathing. Get some ideas on how cleansing works, and try something simple like a salt bath, and smudging the home with incense and smudge stick. If you can only do your room, so be it. If you can do the whole house, everyone will benefit.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 pm

If you have wiccan beliefs that is fine....but hoodoo does not believe in blowback, backfiring, and whatever other name you want to call it. You can do a forum search on the discussion of that topic.

In addition, NATURALLY giving someone the opportunity, then there would be no need to do hoodoo or any other kind of spell. Why? because it would not be happening naturally to a certain degree

You really need to understand what hoodoo is about, and how it differs from wicca. If your beliefs are too strong for wicca, then you probably are going to be conflicted with many things you are going to do. In that sense, you should receive advice from those that are wiccan.

HappiKitty wrote:Thank you SO much for your advice and again taking the time to help me out.

I am indeed going to get a reading first. On really taking time to think about what it is that my intentions are, I don't want to make him fall in love with me, etc. I just want to have the opportunity to see if it is there naturally. Something that might not happen without a nudge. A magical introduction so to speak. I'm ok with that. As to spiritual backlash, I once did a wiccan spell to break up my then boyfriend from a girl who had been my friend and intentionally stole him. It worked, but also blew up in my face so to speak because my spell was a pretty nasty one. (she SO deserved it though) Karmically I tend to be the kind of person who has nearly instant "what goes around comes around" and I had always been taughht in Wicca since I was an early teen, that what you give you will receive times three. Perhaps it was my belief and disregard in this that caused the blowback. Any thoughts?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:24 pm

You can read more about hoodoo here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:16 am

I just looked it up but Adam and Eve is for a known lover.
I want a new lover. I have a vision in my head of the type of man I want and I know I haven't met him yet. I
Would Come To Me work?
Sacred Heart of Jesus may all tabernacles adore you. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be worshipped and adored everywhere.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 am

Yes, Come To Me would be great for that. :)

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:08 am

Can someone please post a link for a Come To Me spell on Lucky Mojo?
I was thinking of ritual bath and also reading from the Song of Songs in the OT (the woman's part). Maybe writing out as detailed a description of the type of man I want except would I keep that list and look at it every day or should I burn it and release the desire to God?

nOriL

Unread post by nOriL » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:54 pm

There's a guy i met who i really have feelings for and i want to keep.
So i wrote his name in a come to me candle and burned it for 7 days.
The 7 days are over, if i contact him he answers but still not how i wished he would be.
I want him to be the one to text and call what should i do now?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Um... And someone correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read so far I don't think there are "stronger" or "weaker" spells, is that right everyone?

nOriL

Unread post by nOriL » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:24 pm

well I'm new to all of this excuse me not stronger maybe something different.
Sorry I'm not as "educated" about it like you seem to be.
But thanks for the feedback

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

nOriL wrote:well I'm new to all of this excuse me not stronger maybe something different.
Sorry I'm not as "educated" about it like you seem to be.
But thanks for the feedback
Oh I wouldn't say I'm educated that is why I asked everyone LoL :) From what I have been attempting to educate myself on which is Hoodoo. I think you use different spells for different approches to an issue. Each one working differently than the other and there is no it kinda worked or sorta worked the spell either does or does not work I believe. For instance a Honey jar is used to "sweeten" a person to you, your cause concerning them etc. Where as a Reconciliation spell is used to well reconcile two former lovers so they sort out their issues and grow to love each other again and the two workings can be used together b/c they are along the same theme. In your case I'd recommend follow me boy products? Everyone?

nOriL

Unread post by nOriL » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:40 pm

why thank you.
ill look into the follow me boy.
in your opinion do you think i should burn the same candle again?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:57 pm

nOriL wrote:There's a guy i met who i really have feelings for and i want to keep.
So i wrote his name in a come to me candle and burned it for 7 days.
The 7 days are over, if i contact him he answers but still not how i wished he would be.
I want him to be the one to text and call what should i do now?
First, you need to get a reading to see what approach you should take to win this guy over if that's possible. Second, burning a candle dressed with oil for seven days probably isn't going to have an instantaneous effect on any situation. Further, the working you said you did was rather vague and sort of open ended. If you want someone to simply come around you, you would just use Come To Me oil and leave it at that. If you want someone to contact you via text, etc and actually be interested in you romantically, you're going to have to do additional workings to make that happen.

First things first though, you need to get a reading. Try someone at AIRR and figure out what your options are. Good luck.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

nOriL

Unread post by nOriL » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanks! i will definitely look into getting a reading.
Out of curiosity what are things people do to make someone contact you besides burning candles?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:02 pm

doll babys tell the person to think of you, skull candles to make them think of you, sending them tricked items with dominating powder/oils on them..etc. first are you and this guy dating? in love? you really didnt say much other then you like a guy and you want him to call... you could start with a come to me spell kit add some follow me boy to it then use the kiss me now to get some passion/sex between yas. have fun

nOriL

Unread post by nOriL » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks so much for taking your time to reply to me. No are not dating. I've been talking to him for 6 months now. He use to text, call n offer to see me ALL the time. But it started to fade n now I do all the getting in contact with!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm

id get a reading to see whats up with this boy, maybe he was interested and lost interest or thought you werent. nevertheless a good ol honey jar would be a good start to sweeten him to you while you wait for the reading. follow me boy helps make em follow you around, i dominate my man to have control over em, kiss me now to add passion and sex, comes in a spell kit if your new to this it might be a good start to use the kid. cats book is great and id also read everything on the LM site its filled with info.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm wondering what was holding you back exactally when you two were talking on a regular basis from initating the first move? It sounds like he was interested in you but lost it b/c you weren't giving him the signals I'm not saying this to offend you but were you nervious maybe? If so maybe as you do the honey jar you might want to look into some products to give you some confidence when you two do start talking alot more again.

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:07 am

hi all....

I and my friend plan to go out and would love to attract guys :D .... free drinks always come handy :mrgreen: What is the best products we can use? Thanks heaps...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:45 am

Well, if you are looking for just sexual and not a heavy relationship...then kiss me now products would be good.

Come to me, attraction, and look me over are great as well.

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Aariadne, I must apologize for hastily reading your post. I thought you knew the person you wanted so I made a mistake. :oops: There's a page about Come to Me products and spells here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html and I certainly wish you success in finding somebody! :)

tag227

Unread post by tag227 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 am

Ariadne,

Before I do any spell work, I would highly recommend, you write out a VERY detailed list of what you want in a guy. I learned this the hard way. I thought what I want, but then along comes a guy who fits 50% but would have a huge deal breaker (eg. never told me he had a child, he was in another relationship, or didn't believe in monogamy both of which were dealbreakers for me). While we may not always get 100%, I have found that writing out this detailed list, lets the Divine energy direct your own energy properly. Combine this with Adam & Eve Spell Kit and you will be amazed!

Details to include:

1) What kind of lifestyle do you see you and your partner having?
2) Do you share common interests?
3) Do you want him to be single and open to marriage? Are you seeking something temporary?
4) Do you mind if he was married before or has children?
5) Do you mind if he has major health issues or mental problems?
6) Does he have issues with his family?

ETC ETC.

Each person has a different level of tolerance for these things, so by writing out your list, you've tuned your energies to what you exactly want.

My list was over 3 pages long. But when I did the work, I did find a person who fit a good 85-90%.

Good luck my dear!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:27 am

I agree with that...make sure you address things like that. In addition, distance is another issue. People dont understand that they might meet that person of interest on a vacation only to find out he lives in another country. Some people are not willing to up root their lives. But I agree there does need to be some fine tuning.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”