movingmountains

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by movingmountains » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:28 am

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:49 am

superdos wrote:
For the other cleansing bath, could I use the Fast Luck bath for that?
...No. No, their is nothing cleansing about a luck bath. You need something like the Thirteen Herb bath or Van Van.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:51 am

You have posted similar, and if not the same post more than once. Please refer to the other thread for the recommendations and the rules.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

superdos

Unread post by superdos » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 am

So I just shower with them daily until I feel or see results?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 am

superdos wrote:So I just shower with them daily until I feel or see results?
No. There is a fair bit more to using spiritual baths then that. Read about them here http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
HRCC Student #1559

superdos

Unread post by superdos » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 am

Thank you for correcting me, HailDiscordia. I will order these and pray they follow the will of myself and my reader.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks Conjureman.
I'm doing a pink figural moving spell with the oils and herbs you recommended.
Anything else?

greekbabyyy

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi guys! I haven't been here for a while, but I'm coming back to seek a lot of help.

Some of you may remember my situation from before... here's the link so I don't have to type everything out again. please-help-with-distanced-loved-one-t5666.html

From that post above, things have gotten worse. "Carl" has gone to another girl and has totally eradicated me from his life. He sent me a message a while ago to say hello and I responded to him kindly. However, he hasn't responded back. I sent him another message a week ago just to check in that everything is ok, but he still has ignored me.

I will be doing a reading with a rootworker soon... will a reading definitely help my situation turn around? Is there anything else I can do myself for the time being? I really want to bring ourselves together again for good because I'm really hurt from the lost connection. I just don't know where I've gone wrong!

I am really willing on my part to make positive things happen and I would be gladly happy to keep everyone updated!

Thank you again and blessings to all!

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:20 pm

You can start a honey jar while you wait. Do a search on them. There's lots of info on the forum or you can order one from LM.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 pm

greekbabyyy, yes a reading is needed to identify whatever issues are keeping you apart but as faith2008 said, you can start a honey jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) and if you feel out of sorts in terms of constructing it order one from LM http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

greekbabyyy

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 am

Thank you to you both for the advice. I will definitely be looking into starting a honey jar. Will this definitely help my situation or should I wait to get my reading first, then start the honey jar? Does it matter when I start it?
The thing that depresses me most is about getting the hairs... I never see him at all and it's nearly impossible to get those hairs...

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:44 am

The great thing about hoodoo is you do the work when you need to so no it doesn't matter when you start it. Some people work with the phases of the moon but you don't have to it's just a preference. If you can't get the hairs then use a picture with his name written three, seven or nine times and his birthdate. You can also use his handwriting if you have it. They aren't as strong of links but it's a start. Remember it's your intent that really matters. Focus on what it is you want. I'd start out working the jar everyday or every MWF. Then you can move to working it once a week or so, but remember to shake the jar on the days you aren't working it to keep it's energy moving. Hope this helps.

greekbabyyy

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 am

Faith, thank you for that insight! Although it won't be as strong, it's something to keep my hopes up a bit.
In fact, I actually have a piece of handwriting of his from a while ago! I have to cut it out of a book to use it actually. So instead of using a picture, I can use that handwriting with his name written on it 3, 6, or 9 times and put his birthday on it, correct? And I can just put that in the honey jar? And will the honey jar sweeten him to me and he will lose interest in the other person he fell for?

I'll be getting my materials prepared sometime this week when I head out. I'll keep you guys updated when I get them and I'll probably have a few more questions before I start it!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 am

The honey jar is to sweeten him to you; losing interest in another person requires another spell for that purpose. Also you might try looking for his picture on the internet since a lot of people have Facebook and MySpace accounts now. Read the page on Honey Jars, it is very detailed. greekbabyyy, there are many spells for any purpose but after your reading you will know which angle to take, also, a honey jar is a great start. Good Luck!

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Is there any convenient way for me to get my ex-bf back? Cos it's not really okay for me to light up candle or burning paper at home. What about triple mojo bag? You will help to make it and I add oil to activate it??

And is there any mean of black magic? Cos he has got a new gf already.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 pm

You can have LM light candles for you at their shop.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 pm

There are several methods used for reconciliation Ashley. faith2008 listed one...read the website here about reconciliation spells http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Additionally, you will be advised to get a reading to see what is needed to reconcile and issues that led to it...call one of LM readers http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Carolina

Unread post by Carolina » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 pm

2 years ago I met a man with whom I immediately felt a strange affinity, as though I'd known him for a long time and for whom I instantly felt an intense sexual attraction (I hardly ever find myself attracted to other people at all, let alone this intensely).

I felt intuitively that doing anything about my feelings would probably be a bad idea because he is extremely good-looking and flirtatious. But we became aquaintances and my romantic feels deepened, and it seemed to me that he reciprocated but was too shy or intimidated by me somehow to do anything about it. I proceeded to have dreams about him constantly. In one very realistic dream he told me he was in love with me but too scared to do anything about it.

6 months later I decided to try to cast a spell that would bring me real & lasting romantic love. I asked La Sirena for help and lit a candle to what I believe was the Hispanic Virgin of divine providence. The candle had a picture of a blue robed Mary on a crescent moon reaching out to 3 men, one Spanish, one Indigenous, and one Black who were in trouble at sea with their little boat, unfortuantely I no longer have the candle and can't tell you which virgin this specifically was. [It was the Vigin of Caridad of Cobre, Cuba. -- editor]

Within a week, to my surprise, I had many young men vying for my attention, and finally the man that I wanted. He revealed to me that he had some serious issues with PTSD, social anxiety, and severe depression and he has only ever been in open relationships in the past. We began a brief relationship that was very passionate & sexually explosive. Unfortunately our fling was complicated by issues in his family and with ex-girlfriends he wasn't comfortable talking to me about, his social anxiety around me increased, and he went 2 months without seeing me. During that time I went out of my mind with worry about him (and his suicidal tendencies) and became deeply depressed.

He told me he was just sick, and later revealed he'd been struggling emotionally and ended up having no-strings-attached sex with a random person, but that he cared about me very much and was no ever emotionally involved with the other person, but because he had hurt me and couldn't give me what I wanted he would stay away.

I was very upset and tried praying to the same entity, La Sirena, and lit the same candle [Caridad del Cobre] which I placed in the middle of a broad table.

The candle skidded off the table and smashed on the floor lighting a sofa pillow on fire. There is no way that candle could have moved without someone physically moving it. It didn't roll or fall, it slid as though someone pushed it across. What the heck does that mean? Did I anger the spirit?

I spent a year being separated from him due to geography and being very hurt, but I would have dreams in which I could see and hear everything he was doing in his side of the the country, or I'd feel as though he was haunting my dreams. And I never got over my feelings of romantic love for him.

A month ago, after being unable to get the dreams or my feelings to stop I tried "willing" him to me by meditating on him and wanting him with me.

It worked. We renewed our friendship and 3 months after that we went out to dinner as friends and nearly had sex. He said nervously that he couldn't go through with it because he didn't want to risk hurting me and making me never want to speak to him again. And that he couldn't commit to me the way he'd want to right now or possibly ever due to temporary geographic distances and his own past issues with monogamy. A day or two later and he's withdrawn back into his shell.

So, I was somewhat successful . . . but he's still afraid. I feel like trying some sort of spell to help ease his fears and realize how right I am for him, but not sure what, especially after the eerie incident with my candle.

I'm intrigued by a honey jar spell, and I definitely would love to do a hummingbird spell. Hummingbirds are especially sacred to my tribe, as are mermaid-like deities. My ancestry is half Celtic and half Native American, though I didn't grow up in Native culture and have no Native elders to ask for advice. I am a Cancer and my intended target is a Scorpio.

Also, from some of the odd things he says his ex-girlfriend used to do, it sounds like she may have tried witchcraft on him in the past to make him faithful and dependent on her.

What should I do? Is it worth doing anything about it?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Cleansing work.

Carolina

Unread post by Carolina » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Cleansing work? For him? Or do I need to be cleansed?

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 pm

The candle you used sounds like Caridad de le Cobre, as she is the patron Saint of Cuba and protects sailors.

I would get a reading to see what direction you should go in, cleansing work would need to be done on him via a baby doll.

Once the cleansing is done, then you could begin the honey jar or other reconcilitation spells since you still have contact with him.

A reading would help send you in the right direction.
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Well I'm new still learning if you really want to do this right order Cats book which I am... But one thing I've found is that before you start anywork to first get a reading, second do cleansing work on you and if there is another person that you care for involved in the situation to do cleansing work on them. That way all the negativity is cleared out of the air so you can get started on your work... Is that right everybody? LoL

Carolina

Unread post by Carolina » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Yes! that's the candle. Thank you so much, JCPA72 for helping me to identify it.

Cleansing sounds like it might be a good idea, especially with our shared bad luck since we got involved, his persistent depression he can't cure himself of and the incident with the candle. When I first met him I worried that he had the evil eye. I talked to him yesterday and he told me that the morning after after seeing and nearly having sex with me again he found out his car keys and mp3 player had been stolen. I will definitely seek a reading.
His ex-girlfriend used to abuse him physically and emotionally and broke up his last marriage. She keeps presents and love letters from all of her current and former lovers in a kind of glass shrine. I think she may have "hoodooed" him or something similar.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:36 am

Hey all,
I've known this guy for few mths now.. We have kicked off very well from the time we got to know each other, things went on very well for us.. Although we are not dating, we both love each other so much.. The things he do for me, the way he behaves, and he has told me literally specially when he is drunk.. And i took my time, although still enjoying ourselves together, i finally gave in, n confessed i love him too.. But instead of it being picture perfect moment, he told me dat day, im sorry, i would love to be in love with you, i'd love to marry you, i'd love to have a family with you - but i still can't forget my ex, what she did to me, i'm still not over her, and therefore i don't think i'll be able to give u a 100% from me.. And the case with his ex - well they were together for 6yrs before she cheated on him, and this was like 3 yrs ago, but she's moved on, she's married.. And i also asked him, if there was a chance for u to get bak with her, would you? And he said, nope, never.. So shudn't he already move on coz he doesn't want to be with her anymore anyway.. But As hard as it is to accept, specially after i actually took my time to get to know him and then fall for him, i accepted it very bitterly, but we continued as frends. Still continued talking everyday, we meet often, and well everything is fine between us.

Bout 2 months ago, he had to go overseas for business work, and yet we still communicate daily, and at times have hours of talk, rambling bout nothing at all, but it was just like we were together but we're not.. He would call me when he doesnt hear from me whole day, he'd also call and ask if i want him to get me anything at all, coz da place he is in is a shopping haven! Whilst shopping, he speaks to me and asks for my opinion etc, and things were just perfect.. I even told him, please get me some girly stuffs, womens accesorries and handbags etc.. He asid ok at first, but a week later, he's like, y do u want this fake stuffs? How about when i come bak, i'll take u to a genuine LV store, and u can get what u want from there.. i was hesitant, coz i mean he's not my bf for me to be getting stuffs like dat from him. But u can see how much he does care.. Whilst he was here, when we went to da beach, after dat, he'd actuali wash my feets for me, and like even 'brush off' all the sand from my feet and put the shoes on for me.. So see, dis da way he's alwiz cared..

He is still overseas, But 2wks ago, i'm not sure wat happened, he got very upset with me, as i kept on saying how much i love him, he jus said, Stop it, u gotta move on, im being nice to u but u r relying on me too much.. Just leave me alone now.. It struck me so much, coz im like, yes i do tell u i love you coz i do, but i never forced u to love me back.. I never forced you to do anything for me, we're frends, but u r still very special to me.. And he said, listen, don't call me, just leave me alone.. I called few days later, he rejected, but when i smsed and said, gimme 5 mins at least, he picked up my call.. I was trying to ask him wat happened, y doesnt he talk to me suddenly? N he then said, y do i need to talk to u everyday? u r not my gf! N now im sleeping, so now go n sleep, goodnite.. Hmm.. ok, i gave him some time, a week later i called, he rejected my call, then i called again, he picked up and said, im busy now, bye.. I don't understand what exactly happened..

So sorry for such a long story, but i was trying to explain our situation and how the situation came by.. Anyway, what i really want is for him to start being in talking terms with me at least again, not just disappear like this.. Afterall, we have had amazing chemistry, and he says dis all the time.. And then, what can be done for him to forget his ex and get her off his mind totally? After that, i want him to come back to me, soften his heart, and love me and stay with me.. I am looking for a lasting relationship with him.. What do i do to achieve all this? And at the moment, he is stil overseas, but he will be coming back soon...

Please help.. Thanks in advance..

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:35 am

Hi, recap: this is an ongoing reconciliation case. We live in Europe but my ex has been offered a job in the US. I want to go with him.

So, he is leaving for a ten day trip to San Fran this weekend to meet with his new boss and group. He's all hot in the pants excited about it. Is there anything I can do to assure that I stay on his mind while he's away? My concern is that this will be his first taste of his new life and I want to be sure he visualizes me in it.

I'm already working a skull candle and a dollbaby for reconciliation. thanks...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 pm

The skull candle and/or dollbaby can be used for that purpose.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:05 pm

A couple weeks ago I went in for a full status reading. I could see I wasn't getting past friendship.

Three cards were pulled for my final outcome. Card 1: Something would happen to completely devastate me causing me to say this was over. I was told I would be so certain it was over that I would pack my bags, blow out my candles and call my rootworker letting him know the time had come. Cards 2 & 3: I would somehow triumph over the devastation and go on to reconcile with my ex.

It's happened. today. I've received the devastating news.

I do not see how I or we can possibly recover from this. I understand not always seeing the road is part of faith but there really is nothing in the real world telling me reconciliation is possible. just the opposite, actually, just as predicted. how do you know when to continue to have faith in your reading even in the face of reality telling you it's not possible and how do you know when to walk away?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 pm

This situation is complex. You should get a reading with a rootworker to get the bottom of his behavior, and to get advice that provides the appropriate magical response to the results that the divination shows.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:38 pm

AmaSarah wrote:A couple weeks ago I went in for a full status reading. I could see I wasn't getting past friendship.

Three cards were pulled for my final outcome. Card 1: Something would happen to completely devastate me causing me to say this was over. I was told I would be so certain it was over that I would pack my bags, blow out my candles and call my rootworker letting him know the time had come. Cards 2 & 3: I would somehow triumph over the devastation and go on to reconcile with my ex.

It's happen. today. I've received the devastating news.

I do not see how I or we can possibly recover from this. I understand not always seeing the road is part of faith but there really is nothing in the real world telling me reconciliation is possible. just the opposite, actually, just as predicted. how do you know when to continue to have faith in your reading even in the face of reality telling you it's not possible and how do you know when to walk away?
Well, you don't know - that's the thing about faith which makes it rather difficult at times. Sometimes (heck, a LOT of times) the chance for reconciliation happens once you finally decide to move on. Perhaps moving on is what you need to do to get to the next level that will lead to reconciliation.

Before you make your next move, it might be a good idea to take few days off from the situation and figure out exactly how you're feeling. Get in contact with your rootworker/reader and see what they have to say about the turn of events and ask for their advise since they know your situation well. You can also take this time to work some Clarity products on yourself. Perhaps burn a vigil light or cleanse or both.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 pm

I agree with Devi, a reading will help to understand WHY he's not interested and most likely annoyed with you calling him. In the mean time, you could start a honey jar and definitely give him space.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 am

AmaSarah wrote:A couple weeks ago I went in for a full status reading. I could see I wasn't getting past friendship.

It's happen. today. I've received the devastating news.

I've been following your thread because I can kind of identify. I am so sorry to hear what has happened. You ask whether how do you know when to walk away... it seems like your reading shows that you DO walk away... perhaps that is part of the process. I definitely think that perhaps you shouldn't worry too much about the reading since the reconciliation isn't until AFTER you get over this devastation. I think right now you should concentrate on healing yourself.

hugs and good luck

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:33 am

Hello Everyone,

My apologies if these questions have already been answered, but this is my first post and I have searched for the information on this site and others. I would appreciate any help with what items to use (Come to Me, Bewitching,Commanding, Compelling, Controlling, Domination, Follow Me Boy, Essesence of Bend Over, etc. or all at once lol) for a love spell for a former lover who keeps returning to me but doesn't stay. He has been popping up for six years now, and several times, I've sent him away because I was with someone else, but he's married now and we have recently hooked up. He has expressed that he still loves me and wants to leave her but I'm sure you have heard this story before so basically I want him to break up with his wife or whomever it is, come back to me permanently and not leave again and be madly in love with me. Also, he promised to pay for my tuition for the fall semester, but he hasn't given the money to me yet, and I think he is trying to avoid paying it now so I want to compell him to pay the money he promised. He also promised that he was going to get a place for us to live together asap among other promises so I want to know how to handle this situation. I've had a reading about him and I was told that he does love me and that it is possible to get him to leave and marry me, etc. Sorry for the long post. Thanks for the help.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 am

I would contact the rootworker that read for you and get them to give you personalized advice based on what they saw in the divination. If you didn't get a reading with a rootworker, then I would book one so that you can get the insight on the situation from a magical context, and get that appropriate advice.

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Devi Spring wrote:I would contact the rootworker that read for you and get them to give you personalized advice based on what they saw in the divination. If you didn't get a reading with a rootworker, then I would book one so that you can get the insight on the situation from a magical context, and get that appropriate advice.
Thank you Devi for your advice. It was a rootworker that read for me, so I will contact him again to ask for specific items to use. I already did a ritual for 9 days but I wanted to try something a little harsher/stronger that might work faster.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Well, many times you really can't rush things. But discuss your concerns and wishes with your worker, and he should be able to guide you.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Hey guys,
I have not contacted him since a week.. And i've ordered a reading frm Miss Bri, the reading would be on this Wednesday, really can't wait to hear what she says.. I have done a reading before bout 3 mths ago, jus to know if it was worth pursuing, and i was told everything is alright btwn us, just that he has got a lot on his mind for now..

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 am

Thank you for the kind words. I really feel like I have people looking out for me here and I wish I could have come back with better news.

Well, it's probably pretty clear my ex has slept with someone else. I've been thinking the past couple days.... is it possible I pushed him to this? We were getting so close and then he goes and sleeps with someone else? I've sent him so much attraction, love and passion work that maybe it needed to manifest itself somewhere. Maybe he has himself so blocked against me that maybe he displaced all the energy to someone new? because he needed to act on it somehow.

is that even possible?

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 am

AmaSarah wrote:Thank you for the kind words. I really feel like I have people looking out for me here and I wish I could have come back with better news.

Well, it's probably clear my ex has slept with someone else. I've been thinking the past couple days.... is it possible I pushed him to this? We were getting so close and then he goes and sleeps with someone else? I've sent him so much attraction, love and passion work that maybe it needed to manifest itself somewhere. He has himself so blocked against me that maybe he displaced all the energy to someone new? because he needed to act on it somehow.

is that even possible?
Dear AmaSarah,

All hoodoo aside, why are you blaming yourself for his bad behavior? It's not your fault he couldn't keep it in his pants. You were doing the work to draw him to YOU, not to some random person. I understand you want him back, but thinking it's your fault just enables him to hurt you more. You have said in the previous post that you can't see you guys recovering from what happened. Looks like you are looking for excuses and rationalizations to pursue him anyway. Decide for yourself if you are willing to forgive and forget; after all, you two weren't technically together when it happened. Do LOTS of clarity and healing on yourself. Best of luck to you!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 am

Hello Aina, thanks for your response and I understand what you are saying but I don't blame myself. and I don't believe he's committed any bad behavior. We are not together and he is free to do as he chooses, as am I. I don't think it's my fault from a real world level, but possibly from a magical. and when I said I don't see recovering from this, I didn't mean my emotional well being, I meant my case. I don't see how my case can recover from this set back. Reconciliation seems less and less likely once one party gets involved with someone else, I would think.

I am asking, from a strictly hoodoo perspective, if it is possible to bombard someone with commands or emotions until they are so pent up that they have to release them somehow. I had a reading revealing obstacles against me yet I continued to work the love and passion regardless. I know the intent was directed towards me but what I am asking is if all that tension I created would feel the need to be released somehow. and considering the path to me was blocked, he went for the next best thing, his closest female friend. is that possible? I'm asking about the mechanics of hoodoo. not my personal behavior.

thanks

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 am

I realize that's what you were asking and my opinion in no; if you were drawing a person to YOU, they shouldn't just wander off to someone else, not in hoodoo, at least.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 am

Oh, I also must add that I've seen quite a few times in recon cases that the target goes for someone else for a while, only to bounce back to reconcile with the one who's working the spell. So I don't think him sleeping with his friend automatically ruins your chances. It may actually push him back to you sooner.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 am

gosh, let's hope so. I need a break in this case already. I think it's on everyone's nerves.

thanks for the thoughts....

route95

Unread post by route95 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Aina wrote:Oh, I also must add that I've seen quite a few times in recon cases that the target goes for someone else for a while, only to bounce back to reconcile with the one who's working the spell. So I don't think him sleeping with his friend automatically ruins your chances. It may actually push him back to you sooner.
I second this. I dont know how many times (actually, every ex I've had) I've reconciled with an ex after they had dated/hooked up with others while we werent talking. It's a pattern I wish I could avoid, but *shrug* I try to see it as a good thing in a way when they come back... they went out and tried someone else, but they still came back to you. I don't do rebounds because they only think of the person I've broken up with even more, so it could be very likely for it to happen in other cases.

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 pm

I've been doing some reconciliation work about a month or so ago for an ex boyfriend I'm trying to reunite with. 

About a month or so ago, I decided I wanted to try things again, but realized we had a lot to fix
Before bein able to reunite with my ex. Before doing any work, I had a reading done on the situation. My worker explained that he constantly thinks about me, and has tried multiple times to contact me, but worries that I wouldn't have him back after what went on between us. I moved, changed phone numbers, jobs etc. He had no way of getting in contact with me. I asked her if he was worth the time and energy on, and based on the reading she said yes. However, she did say he was also uneasy about a reconciliation, partially due to some subjects still surrouding the break up. But she still suggested that I try, and she said she forsaw positive results. She said she was sure we are soulmates. She said I needed to clear up some negativity surrounding the break up (years ago), and then try to make contact.

I have used a honey jar, as well as some cut and clear candles, as well as road openers. I burned them for three weeks, on consecutive tuesdays and thursdays. My root worker then instructed me to get into contact with him, and burn a dressed come to me candle. This has also already been done, when I spoke to her further, she said take it from there. 

I got into contact with him on line, and since then we have been speaking almost every day or so, and he was very accepting to talking to me, and in fact was very open and willing to meet up and talk. We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up this month...

Meanwhile I decided to pick up some things at the LM shop. 

I took it upon myself to pick up some powders, oils, as well as candles and a reconciliation kit.

I decided ok I've got him in contact now, and purchased  some follow me boy oil, reconciliation oil, and a reconciliation candle (dressed). I figured the candle would be a good thing to have burning while we were around each other physically, as well as wearing some follow me boy oil.  Also have some love me oil.

I plan on meeting with him soon in person, and have some questions. I know and understand about the dressed letter, but if i'm meeting him in person, can i still give it to him? Isn't the point to get him to touch the paper? So could this powder be on any other item he would hold in his hand that i could give him? ( A card, a picture of us, a menu at restaurant)... I know desperate.

But I haven't been in close contact with him in like 3 years. Is it best to just wear the sanchet powder on my skin, so if we were to hug or touch he could have it on him? I figured the same with the oil. I also considered putting it in his shoes (if we were to go to his place), or in the corners of the room? Also, could putting the powder on his drivers side floor work, I mean he drives every day right?

Could I mix the reconciliation powder with say a follow me boy powder, or a love me?

He seems to be responding to everything extremely well, is easily persuaded by what I've been doing. He's done a complete turn around.

After we exchanges numbers I waited for him to call. After about a week I got itchy, lit a dressed come to me candle and boom, phone call, voicemails saying " please call me back, I want to get together next Friday and take you out..." And so on.

Any ideas, and or guidance?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 am

You are encouraged to mix sachet powders to make a customized blend.

It is okay to use the powder on yourself or on anything that you hand to him. One idea, as you note, is to get him to touch it -- but there is a second idea behind the letter that you seem to not be understanding -- if the powder is on something he might keep in his home and that has sentimental value, such as a letter, then he might touch it repeatedly, and that is what you are trying for.

If you need an experienced practitioner to teach you how to work with our supplies or how to cast spells in the African American conjure tradition, a number of my course graduates will be glad to schedule a Magical Coaching session for you. You pay for a half-hour or hour session at their regular rate and then together the two of you plan and discuss how to do the job you want to perform. Some of us at AIRR (myself included) will allow clients to tape a Magical Coaching session and some will not; all of them at least allow you to take notes.

Links to AIRR members who offer Magical Coaching are here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:36 am

Catherine,

thanks for your advice on the situation, it's greatly appreciated. It's hard to get good advice this time
of night :)

yea, you're most deffinitly right on about the letter. Problem is, I fear there isn't much to say quite yet. I mean if I write him some sappy note, about how I feel that may scare him off.

I was thinking, write him a letter about a specific day we shared, in the past. Fold it up, put it dressed I'm an envolope and casualy over dinner make a comment on how I found an old letter about " Yada yada " event, so he remembers. Something like I meant to give it to him or something?

Also, there's a specific day am I correct? That he gets this letter, like the 9th day or something???
( sorry I haven't recieved my shipment yet, I'm just trying to be prepared )

once again, thanks :)

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 am

thanks for this. I'm trying to keep optimistic and these comments help. thanks.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 am

if you are able to go back to his place you should go prepared. you could trick his shampoo, lay powder on his bathmat, also try to get some personal concerns while you're there.

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 am

I plan on it. I'm going to mix powders like Cathrine suggested, and keep them
in my purse. I'm going to hit his car, door handles, and hopefully his place. That's a good idea with his shampoo. I'm going to try that also.

I know this sounds like real dirty work, but I'm considering taking string for my nation sac. I'm just not soo sure that's a good idea so early on in the game. Then again it might be just what I need.

What do you think?

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:08 am

Hello Ama Sarah!!

My hart goes to you and I hope you will get what you wish!!!

Blessinings

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:43 am

wow, thanks. that's really nice of you. thank you.

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:21 pm

I am 21 and my boyfriend is 24. My boyfriend of almost 9 months decided to take some time apart from us and take a break for a little bit because of a huge fight we had, we fight almost every week and he said they feel almost scheduled. The fights are always about my insecurities and trust issues. My dad is cheating on my mom so i have a hard time trusting men . My boyfriend has never done anything for me to doubt him but he says i treat him like i've caught him cheating 50 times. I love him soo much and we planned our lives together , we were planning on moving it together within the next 6 months. But he feels all my insecurites, trust issues and constant need of reassurance that he loves me is too much for him now. He wants me to be single to find myself because i've never really been single (before him i was in a 6 year relationship, which i left for this relationship). We were doing ok on our break of 2 weeks when i started a fight by texting him i heard he went to a party (which was not true, just a friend trying to start drama). However, he says he's tired of not being trusted and of all the high school drama type fights and situations. So he was so upset that we still managed to have a huge fight on a break that he decided to officially call it quits 2 weeks ago. He said hes walking away for good because he can't stand my trust issues anymore. I've taken full blame and accept that everything is my fault. I really don't want to lose him, i said i think we can still make it work but he said that he is done. So reluctantly i agreed with the break up and said ill always love him and miss our times together and he just said he'll miss me too. I love him with all my heart and really think we can fix things. He has not spoken to me at all for 2 weeks. I've done several spells (not hoodoo) on my own but no movement at all yet. So the situation may be more stubborn. I don't know if i should start with a honey jar spell, then move to a reconciliation spell kit, then move to intranquility spell. Please help, i don't know where to begin. Thank you in advance all. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:26 pm

You should start with a reading with a rootworker. Especially since you've already done some work and not seen any movement. Browse through the workers at the AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) and see which one resonates with you.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

You need to first get a reading to find out if reconciliation is even possible and is so, how to go about working a plan to get your ex back. Additionally, you might want to look into some counseling for yourself regarding your trust issues. If you don't figure out how to keep your insecurities at bay and trust the person you claim to love, no amount of spell work is going to fix anything.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Also feyshadow, (and believe me I speak from experience) you should not agree to a break up if you didnt want one; simply agree to a separation or breather for a while. At this point a honey jar will not hurt things while you are waiting on a reading. You might want to read about HooDoo as well to learn some basics found here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

The Honey Jar Spell is found here...http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good Luck feyshadow. Also as thelightfantastic mentioned consider some healing for yourself in the meantime. LM has a great line found here http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

i was wondering if i could start using the reconcilation kit before anything else?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:32 pm

I think you should definetly get a reading ASAP with a reader to find out if rec is even possible, he did say im done for good, so you need to see did he mean that or not? Also as suggested you need to get over the insecurity issues, because, if he does come back, and the same issues exist, you can bet your ass he will be gone again..very common in rec work, if the issues are not addressed it just falls apart again. perhaps you should use some of this time to get over the trust issues and constructs to work with your insecurities, a counselor would be a great start!! I would start a honey jar before the kit and get it going for a week or two to sweeten him to you, their is a rec honey jar, comes with balm of gilead buds, helps get over past hurts and fights, fosters forgiveness, I think you want those things going for you when you send him the dressed letter from the spell kit. good lucK!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:46 pm

feyshadow wrote:I am 21 and my boyfriend is 24. My boyfriend of almost 9 months decided to take some time apart from us and take a break for a little bit because of a huge fight we had, we fight almost every week and he said they feel almost scheduled. The fights are always about my insecurities and trust issues. My dad is cheating on my mom so i have a hard time trusting men . My boyfriend has never done anything for me to doubt him but he says i treat him like i've caught him cheating 50 times. I love him soo much and we planned our lives together , we were planning on moving it together within the next 6 months. But he feels all my insecurites, trust issues and constant need of reassurance that he loves me is too much for him now. He wants me to be single to find myself because i've never really been single (before him i was in a 6 year relationship, which i left for this relationship). We were doing ok on our break of 2 weeks when i started a fight by texting him i heard he went to a party (which was not true, just a friend trying to start drama). However, he says he's tired of not being trusted and of all the high school drama type fights and situations. So he was so upset that we still managed to have a huge fight on a break that he decided to officially call it quits 2 weeks ago. He said hes walking away for good because he can't stand my trust issues anymore. I've taken full blame and accept that everything is my fault. I really don't want to lose him, i said i think we can still make it work but he said that he is done. So reluctantly i agreed with the break up and said ill always love him and miss our times together and he just said he'll miss me too. I love him with all my heart and really think we can fix things. He has not spoken to me at all for 2 weeks. I've done several spells (not hoodoo) on my own but no movement at all yet. So the situation may be more stubborn. I don't know if i should start with a honey jar spell, then move to a reconciliation spell kit, then move to intranquility spell. Please help, i don't know where to begin. Thank you in advance all. :)
As j82 said first step is to get a reading... This comes from someone who has tried the intranquility spell please do not use this in your work the spirit is unpredictable. I repeat DO NOT use the IS spell. Start with the honey jar as you said and see where that leads you. What I've found in my situation is how passionate and heartfelt you make your prayers while you do your work. This has really helped me the past week or so. Before you begin take a cleansing bath. Meditate don't get all bouncy in your head thinking about every single issue you have with this person clear your mind before you begin work and only focus on them returning to you and nothing more put all the negativity or doubt out of your head. Don't start your work if you're in a negative mindset about it believe it will work. I know its hard but while you do the work try to feel totally positive it'll happen. As the flame burns on the honey jar focus on it conjur his spirit in Gods name don't just say a quick prayer and light the candle and walk away what I've been doing lately and it seems like it's working is literally pray the whole time the candle burns I know its time consuming but it's working for me. Just remember to sort your brain out before hand and only focus on you two getting back together and not every single issue that's in the way. But get a reading first.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh and I'd buy some cleansing bath products off LM just to get any negativity off of yourself before you begin. Remember positive thinking, it sounds like you have some insecurity issues so get some products off LM to address that as well. And again in your prayers/petitions don't over emphises every single issue you to have. I mean in your prayers you can more so but your petition to him you repeat should only be focused on getting back together and nothing more. When you pray to God at least I go into a bit more detail but just keep your petition focused on him returning/reconciling with you. Not "return to me and this this this and that"

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 pm

feyshadow wrote:i was wondering if i could start using the reconcilation kit before anything else?
You can absolutely start on work before getting a reading but since you've done tried some spells and have had no results, it might be a good idea to take a different tact. If you have no idea why you're not getting results or what your ex is even thinking, odds are good that you're going to end up spending lots of time and money working spells that might never manifest. Figure out what you're dealing with by getting a reading and save yourself the hassle. Spells dealing with reconciliation are some of the hardest to do and a reading is basically a must when undertaking ANY work - especially reconciliation work.

If you feel like you have to do something, take the advise of others here and begin a honey jar. Honey jars are slow but very efficient and are good foundation to reconciliation.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”