Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 pm

If this person is the type to
stelselv wrote:stab me on my the back over and over again, after all that I have done for you.. (that kind of thing)
You have other things to worry about them making them grateful, HotFoot them out of your life, if you can't, make a doll on them and bind them up,and if you won't do that put them in a honey jar with a commanding/controlling bent.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 pm

You can Attract and Compel people's gratitude. You can work it into your petition.

Another idea is to work with protective elements to protect you from betrayal. Working things like cleansing and protective baths is a good idea with Stop Gossip, Protection, and FWP work to help keep you safe from such actions.

Getting a longtime honey jar to attract faithful and supportive friends would help bring about the type of people you can trust and rely upon in your life.

If you already are encountering such influence in your life then do what HD advises, hotfoot them, or reverse their actions.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:16 am

You have other things to worry about them making them grateful, HotFoot them out of your life, if you can't, make a doll on them and bind them up,and if you won't do that put them in a honey jar with a commanding/controlling bent.
thanks HD for your reply, I should have mentioned in my post earlier... I am not talking about the old ''ungrateful people''.. I have already hot footed them and they are all dead to me... Now I will be attending a couple of interviews soon, and hope to get a job... I am talking about the new people I am going to meet. I am a bit more intelligent now, since i joined this forum.. All I want is ''just don't stab my back'' ,I don't kiss asses and I am sincere. I don't deserve all the sh*t from these people... I just want to be careful.... that is all...............

You mentioned honey jar and commanding products... I will do that too, besides all others spell.... just taking pre-cautions.....

CM thanks for your reply too.. I am working on my bathes, protection and honey and have to order a few more products from Lm...

appreciate your reply
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:26 am

hi guys, I need to speed up a process,

it is about legal documents (not court case) and (for this matter can i use court case sachet powder),

for a date to be move up earlier... (maybe 6 to 9 months earlier),

Besides St Expedite's novena, and fast luck product is on the way... what else can i do???

I am in a hurry, I can't wait for one whole year....

thank you for your valuable input, ALWAYS..........

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 am

Thats a good question. Im going through the same, my lawyers missed the deadline and now I have to wait an extra year, Im so mad!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Court case products aren't meant to simply have you win the case, but also ease the case process itself. It can be used to help things get processed quickly, to win a case, and even to dominate in the courtroom.

I would dust your papers with Influence and Court Case powder to influence the people dealing with them to process them faster. I'd also place the papers before Saint Expedite before sending them out to petition his aid to get things done faster.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Do you think it is possible to ask St. Martha for help to dominate the judge to rule in your favor?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 pm

This would be possible if the name of the judge is known.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 pm

thank you Star!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 am

or you could say "the judge on (target's name) case)

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 am

thats a good idea too! if i wont be able to get the name.. thank you!

MissMeYet

Unread post by MissMeYet » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 am

I always here that divining reasons for problems, and confronting these problems (both magically and practically) is the best way to ensure success with any rootworking, however I've never been able to find any decent information on how to do this for yourself other than "consult a rootworker who can do it for you". Now I read tarot, and wonder if this is considered an acceptable method.

Also, second part of the problem - this is in relation to a specific problem. I am trying to get an ex-liver back. I am currently working a 27 day pin candle spell, will be creating a nation sack and binding his nature, and am formulating a specific-to-him Follow Me Boy oil, along with intents to bind him with menstrual blood.

The 27 day candle spell is 7 days in, and had began to show effects on the 4th day through the fact that before I only ever saw him when we planned to meet, but now I run into him everywhere without meaning to, and we have been in pretty much constant communication for the last few days (something that never normally happens)......plus I've just got that 'spell is working feeling' and the candle signs are looking favourable.

Outside of this I wish to confront the problems I have identified with tarot (I am hoping tarot is acceptable and reliable with hoodoo, as I have always found it to be acceptable and reliable with everything else), but I don't know what spells to do -

1) First problem is he is terrified of getting close to females because every woman he's ever been close to has died. So he just doesn't get close to them any more.
2) Despite all outward appearances of happiness, he's still depressed and traumatised about his mother's death.
3) His family have some form of magical protection around them, cast by his Aunt who I know practices Santeria. It's not that strong (just one of those "protect me please" type family alter things.....nothing she's really putting too much conscious effort into), and she's having difficulty keeping it up since I started working on him.
4) He's one of my brothers friends, and is unwilling to harm that relationship (I was thinking some form of honey jar to sweeten my brother into wanting the relationship to happen).
5) There's another woman he is now mildly interested in (only recently met her, initial dating stages) - I've been freezing her out with vinegar and rotten fish.
6) He can feels an uneasieness about me (he doesn't know I practice rootwork, but a lot of people can somehow sense that their's something about me.....and some people don't like it).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:06 am

1) You need to do some healing work on him from his past hurts. I would even recommend doing some Crucible of courage work as well on him.
2) Well, he will probably never truly be healed from his mother's death, however, I would encourage doing some healing work on him for this as well. In addition you might want to work with st dymphna to help him get through the grieving process. There are different stages to grieving, and he probably will not get over her death however helping him through the grieving process will help.
3) If its not that strong then why worry about it? Most people that do protection work are protecting themselves from evil and negative things and people. So as long as you are not doing negative work per se, then love work should hit him pretty well. But you can increase your magical power by doing some power or master work. So that you will be more powerful than her. In addition, you may have to hit him with more spell work as a result, and you may need to get better personal concerns such as hair or toe nails. If you are truly worried you can put her in a mirror box.
4) I would work a honey jar to compel your brother, and your ex lover. However if he was your lover before I dont think your brother should care.
5)Ok with the method on this one...you might want to try attracting her to someone else, and doing some break up and/or separation work on them. The 3 candle moving spell would be great here...to move him away from her and towards you. You can do a forum search for the 3 candle moving spell.
6) Okay I dont understand what your concern is here. He is going to be uneasy about you anyways since you are doing magic on him. However, if you feel like others are talking in his ear. Then you need to perform some stop gossip work.

Also, notice that you said he is terrified of getting closing to females..however he is starting to date someone else? That doesn't make sense. But be aware that if you help heal him from these past women...then that may open up the way to other women.

Lastly, you are doing quite a few spells already so I would finish those up, and then go back and tie up the lose ends. Then give yourself a break. Its is not good to bombard your target with constant spell work nor is it good to drain your energy. You will be much more effective doing a few spells at a time.

MissMeYet

Unread post by MissMeYet » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 am

Wow, thanks starsinthesky, very thorough!

As for number 7# my concern with his uneasiness is that I don't want that. I'd rather he be more comfortable, and that the niggling little "there's something different" feeling vanish. No gossip going around, as practically nobody other than the fellow rootworker friends have I have are actually aware of what I do. Very unsure as to how I can dissipate this feeling in him.....perhaps the honey jar would deal with it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 am

Well, the work you are doing could be producing some feelings of uneasiness in him. For example, if he is thinking of you more than normal...not to mention you and him are constantly running into each other...it might be puzzling him. However, if he is feeling uneasy meaning a dislike for you. Then i would do a honey jar to sweeten him up to you, and for him to see you in a positive light.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:20 am

In addition, make sure you are protecting yourself, and cleansing yourself. This is the biggest mistake that most people make, and they do not find it important to do so until someone has crossed them. But you should always be protecting yourself with any time of work.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm with Stars on this one. Cleansing yourself cleanse your personal space to such a degree that it literally helps you exude and aura of purity and well-cleanliness. Some people unconsciously pick up on the work that is being done on them, or sometimes sense something about someone who works the arts that we do. Cleanse yourself, protect yourself, and maybe add a bit more soothing elements into your spell work.

Stars summed up everything so well that i have nothing further to add other than trust your Tarot readings. The tarot are a perfectly acceptable form of divination.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:02 am

hi guys, I need to speed up a process,
it is about legal documents (not court case) and (for this matter can i use court case sachet powder),
for a date to be move up earlier... (maybe 6 to 9 months earlier)
I just had an idea, could i collect the dirt from the doorstep of this office (they don't have plants around) and burn the dirt as incense and petition for them to favour my request??

another suggestion - could I take a bath (i have only 13 herbs / 9 herbs spiritual bath / attraction) at the moment... and throw it at the entrance of the building for the authorities to heed to my request.....

please let me know what you think and help me to improve on my work... thanks for your ideas....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:58 pm

For the dirt to be useful, I would think it must be his foot traps (a personal concern). So thinking that way yes. The 13 herb bath is for uncrossing/cleansing/jinx removal and 9 for strength/mastery/clearing obstacles...if you take it; its to banish or draw those qualities to you... throwing the bath water at his step humph? I dont see its effectiveness but others with more experience will provide further information.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:51 pm

stelselv wrote:
I just had an idea, could i collect the dirt from the doorstep of this office (they don't have plants around) and burn the dirt as incense and petition for them to favour my request??

another suggestion - could I take a bath (i have only 13 herbs / 9 herbs spiritual bath / attraction) at the moment... and throw it at the entrance of the building for the authorities to heed to my request.....

please let me know what you think and help me to improve on my work... thanks for your ideas....
I wouldnt burn the dirt, but it could go into a mojo I suppose.

As for the bath water, laying tricks like that is a very old way of doing things, but it wouldn't work with the bath blends you have. If you did a bath like High John, Power, or Court Case then it would work.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:15 pm

I needed that info to HailDiscordia...I just couldnt think earlier work and all...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am

Just to answer a side-issue question you had, tarot card readings, as well as playing card readings, and other forms of divination are quite commonly used in hoodoo. Read more about the subject here, in this extract from my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/cartomancy.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:44 pm

My ex and I have managed to maintain our friendship, but it's recently been misconstrued by other interested parties. Not only this, but vicious rumors have been circulating not only concerning him and I, but him and another one of my exes. This is causing a lot of strife amongst him and I, and I just want the whole thing to get resolved and sorted out.

I'm also on a -break- with my current partner, he's MIA -but- it could get to him....even though he's "set me free" i don't want to be with anyone least of either of my exes.

I feel like i've done all i can do actions wise but...doing "spells" always seems to help.

What should i do?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 pm

You should start clean with a 13 herb cleansing bath following my some blessing work than some drawing work. You need to cleanse yourself of the past issues to move on to something more...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm

I would recommend getting a reading to see who is in fact spreading these rumors. If you already know then you need to do some stop gossip work. You can search the forum as we have discussed the topic and many good spells as well.

Then I would do some protection work around you, your ex, and current partner. Then you can do some reconciliation work for both parties, and/or put them in a sweet jar to help maintain and get the friendship back to where it was.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:19 pm

jwmcclin wrote:You should start clean with a 13 herb cleansing bath following my some blessing work than some drawing work. You need to cleanse yourself of the past issues to move on to something more...
I did a beer bath with sea salt...(i don't have 13 herb bath and NEED immediate help) and i'm planning a sage smudging.
...past that...

I don't know
The biggest issue is my ex is my oldest friend i don't want to loose him. He thinks i started the rumor. My "friend" did (she's in love with his ex girl) but she won't tell him.

I'm also concerned with this getting to my current who did "set me free" but I told him no...i want him, cause I do, and he wants me. (He's just busy with work) but if someone tells him...it'll look..like i lied...

That's my biggest problem with all of this is lately my good nature is being twisted to make me look bad.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I just stay friends with exes, I'm nice I try to be comforting and somehow, I end up looking like a bitch.

All i want..is my Ume...

But, i need friends too... :(
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Beer bath? I have never heard of that. At the very least you can bathe in sea salt, and you can do an egg cleansing.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Beer bath? I have never heard of that. At the very least you can bathe in sea salt, and you can do an egg cleansing.
My mum recommended it. I just washed my hair, my shower is broken :(

Here's some more on it

http://spiritual-cleansing.blogspot.com ... nsing.html
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Nice to know. I have never heard of it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Beer baths are also recommended by Draja Mickaharic in SPiritual Cleansing.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:59 pm

It's actually getting worse...i fear my "away" boyfriend has heard...I wrote him a preemptive email.
i can't seem to fix this
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Put pictures of all the parties into a plastic container with some damp paper towels and some lavender (harmonious relationships, and also very calming) and sugar/honey (to sweeten them) and sage (to help them see clearly and and have some wisdom and common sense). Put it in the refrigerator to chill everyone out.

Stop Gossip work is definitely called for here to get everyone to shut up. Peaceful Home and Reconciliation products in a honey jar or sugar jar would be good to work on you and the separated boy, to calm things down and smooth things over.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

khazakant

Unread post by khazakant » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 pm

(Warning: tl;dr)

The first part of my problem is that we just can't let go of anything we've said or done to each other and have a clean slate, and I think that needs to happen before we try anything else.

I can't do anything like the reconciliation spell where we both light a candle together, since my partner is currently in a mental hospital in Quebec and we have an LDR. So I need some kind of cleansing/reconciliation/both spell that can be done under those circumstances and I thought I'd ask for more experienced opinions on it.

The second part is that we have severe problems with communication, and especially, I can't talk to him about anything that upsets me. I'm just incapable of making him understand why something hurts me, or how I'd like him to behave in the future. He likes to shut me down by saying that my view of things is warped, irrational and crazy (even though I go over what we talked about with other people and they agree that he's being unacceptable and I am right in being upset). We usually fight now because when I'm upset, I want him to be comforting and understanding, and it hurts me and makes things worse because he isn't. We never discuss the problem of me being upset because he's not giving me comfort and love, always that I'm not showing him the proper respect, and also he was right in the first place and I shouldn't be upset to begin with. And here are reasons why I don't deserve to be comforted. Etc. etc. So if I'm upset because he was being a cold prick, at the end of the day I always end up apologizing to him for ... something. Criticizing him, or making him act that way, I guess.

He always says that he wants me to talk it over with him when he's being bad to me, but we can't communicate and he won't listen. We can't discuss any of the issues in our relationship because he's married to the idea that I'm crazy and don't deserve the good treatment I'm asking for and he's always right. It's basically abusive and I'd really like to make him stop. I don't know what to do here, something with Clarity, Eloquence? A honey jar so he feels like actually being nice to me? It's too bad they don't make Hey Just Generally Stop Being A Dickweed To Your Boyfriend, Jackass spellkits. :|

I know he's a freakin' TERRIBLE and damaging boyfriend, but I don't want to let him go because I really feel like it's not his fault. He had something severely emotionally/mentally traumatic start happening to him, which ended about a year ago or so (which is why he's in the hospital right now) and the problems didn't start until it was happening to him back then. He was never like this. I thought I could ride it out until he heals, but it just never stops.

To make things more difficult, I'm having problems getting antidepressants or therapy right now (yes, I KNOW I need professional help, and I assure you I am working TIRELESSLY to get it, but it looks I'm going to have to do without for the next few weeks, at minimum) and I'm very sensitive and hurt easily by things at the moment, and I need him to be much more caring right now. I'm at a bit of a loss on this one.

I think basically I need some cleansing/reconciliation advice, healing for the both of us, and then something to break his stubborn-ass point of view that I'm crazy and wrong all the damn time and force him to accept that he's an awful boyfriend, put aside his need to be right, and make being a loving, caring boyfriend his top priority instead. I've tried talking to him about it endlessly, he refuses to discuss our relationship with his doctors at the mental hospital ... and if he does he just says shit like, "My boyfriend's crazy and accuses me of shit I didn't do! He calls me an asshole all the time for no reason! He's horrible and I should break up with him, right?" I don't know what to do.

Hell, maybe I'll just sic Bend Over on him and be done with it. :evil: It's a messy issue and I should probably get a rootworker, but I'd like to try working with it on my own first, mostly because I can't afford a pro right now.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Are you sure you wouldn't be better off with cut and clear and moving on? Sometimes things just won't work out no matter how much magic you throw at it and you really can't change someone's core personality with magic.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 am

People don't resort to Cut and Clear unless they really want to move on. I had a vaguely similar scenario with someone who had some trauma and suffered from depression, though he didn't end up in a mental hospital or go to a shrink - was just difficult to be with, self-centered, insensitive to others and if you're upset, it's your problem while he's just being himself. he always wanted to talk about how to get along too, on his terms.

Your man is at a mental hospital and there should be some ideas about how far he is from recovering from his condition. A good reading could also give you some insights about if it may be possible to help with some of these issues with magical means - and also your issues, since you say you're in need of anti-depressants as well. Unless this can be tackled with medical help, cleansing, healing, etc. the love work just won't take. You can try sweetening but that won't change his nature/core issues and it won't push love forward. Or you can try controlling work but my experience is that could make things worse - my depressed target, for example, just kicked me even harder after I did a poppet and tried to make him 'get obsessed' with me with herbs for domination and passion.

So, don't waste your time and resources on reconciliation/love work since you don't have a lot of it. Get a reading first to see if those underlying issues could be resolved and how, if that's even possible.
HRCC Graduate #1610

luckyfan

Unread post by luckyfan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:03 pm

My boyfriend has a hard time communicating with me. What can I do to make him call, text & email me more? I also want him to take me out and on trips too. We've been together for 5yrs. He's gotten too comfortable. :-/

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:37 pm

A honey jar is always a good idea. I'd get a Fire of Love one to re-ignite passion so he gets more attentive. A doll baby can also work well, LM sells a stuffed one that comes with all the goodies. When you're working the doll, you can warm its little feet with the candle flame on the top of the honey jar, that'd make the target realize he has to move along the direction you command him to. The doll comes with Love Me oil (unless you ask for a different one). I'd also get Follow Me Boy oil when I want the work to be a bit more forceful.

Deer's Tongue Leaves are excellent for communication. You can dress a pink candle with it and burn it on the top of the honey jar.
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Chuparrosa and Mercury oil is good for this as well.

luckyfan

Unread post by luckyfan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Thank you both for your input :) so what type of oil should I wear when Im around him to keep me on his mind in a good way when we're apart? It seems like I'm the one that does all the communicating. It's frustrating. Lol

luckyfan

Unread post by luckyfan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I can't find the dollbaby. Does someone have the link?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:25 pm

You need to get a reading to find out why he is not communicating with you.There is an issue behind it that is not going to be solved just by having him on your mind. I mean he could have you on his mind all day, and still not communicate with you.
The dolls are located under the complete inventory link found here. Its under the section entitled "doll, poppet"

http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

luckyfan

Unread post by luckyfan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm

I've actually had a reading by someone through the AIRR. She's great. She has started some work for me based on what's going on (another girl in the picture :-/) but I'm also doing small things here and there to help us out :) while I rely on my worker/reader for the big stuff ;) lol

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Then you need to consult your worker to make sure that you are helping the situation. If there is another girl in the picture, then that might be the reason for the communication.So you should contact the rootworker to see what you can do on your own.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Oh, in that case, you should really check with your rootworker about what 'smaller' works you should undertake on your own. She may have somewhat different suggestions than ours.
HRCC Graduate #1610

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:21 pm

I was seeing this guy for awhile now and he decided he wanted to take things a little slow by becoming just friends, he feels that by becoming friends things will be more fluid between us and that he will get to know the real me by spending more quality time with him and around his friends.

He feels that things were moving too fast and he was having feelings and that we didn't take enough time to really get to know each other.

To me, it sounds like he didn't want to get into something then regret it later...and it's seems like he has mix feelings.

I wanted to know if there's a spell that could change his feelings and speed things up? because i really like this guy.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:01 pm

What is the rush? It's good to be frinds with your lover.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 pm

When you say that you were seeing him, do you mean you have already been dating him, and then he "demoted" you to a "just friends" status?

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 pm

well we weren't really dating, I was just a client of his.... it was pretty much just sex...then it turned into something serious.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:09 pm

I see... well, like your AIRR reader said, if you have any personal items of his, you can work love me or come to me conjure, either a moving candle spell or moving lodestones. That should make him fall for you and heat up the passion. I would personally work with Queen Elizabeth root to bring more respect and admiration on his part.

Hoodoo aside, take it easy and let him come to you.

A Look Me Over spell also wouldn't hurt! You can enjoy the attention you'll be getting from him and others. That gives you a great boost of confidence, too.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Kiss Me Now is used to turn a friend into a lover...so you are saying there was sex but now the guy just wants to be friends? You may want to get a reading to find out whats going on before casting a spell.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 pm

jwmcclin wrote:You may want to get a reading to find out whats going on before casting a spell.
I got the reading already with one of the AIRR root workers.

Me and him weren't talking for like a month because i had sent him a wrong text message that was meant for my ex...so he thought i was sleeping with someone else.

so i was advised by the AIRR rootworker for me to contact him and invite him to dinner because he is still interested and any spells to bring him back would simply not work so all i had to do was call him up. I did just that and it worked.

So at dinner him and I had a good 4 hour talk about the whole situation and we both agreed to be friends to really get to know each other on a more personal level before getting more serious. Although I agreed but I feel like we should just resume back to normal I know it sounds kinda wrong but I was with him on for almost 7 months.

The rootworker told me that he was unsure of himself and that he was pretty much confuse about the whole situation but he still likes me.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Aina

Please tell me more about the Come to Me conjure and moving candle you mentioned. where do i find it?

and who is Queen Elizabeth?is that a rootworker ?

how would respect and admiration help?....because he says i act uncomfortable around him and that we never had a deep conversation. yes, i know it sounds like a rhetorical question. sorry im new to this.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Come to Me is a product line sold by Lucky Mojo. There is many similar product lines such as Follow Me Boy, Stay With Me, Look Me Over, etc. each focuses on a different aspect. When you buy a Lucky Mojo Spell Kit, it comes with full instructions -- that is, the spell is included. This is only in the kit -- if you buy the oil, bath crystals, etc., you can read some general spell ideas online on the page about each type of product line.

There are several moving candle spells on the Lucky Mojo Free Spell Archive.

http://luckymojo.com/spells.html

This kind of spell is often is modified to fit the situation. like two red candles one male one female dress with oils (your choice based on the work), put a hole in the bottom and fill each candle with a personal item girl one with urs boy one with his. then seal it with a little wax. carve your names on the candles. each day for 7 days light em and move em a bit closer till the 7th day when they touch.

of course burning insense along with this process is benificial.

cat talks about a spell on the free spells pages on the Lucky Mojo site which uses lodestones too: name each lodestone dress with personal items and oils and move them along with the candles (same time side by side) feed them magnetic sand each day telling them what to do, once done burry the candles in your yard and keep the lodestones and feed em weekly telling em what you want.

Queen Elizabeth is a root that give women power in love and luck in relationships, its a great root to own and help with the process.

also you might want to have a Clarity candle burned for you or a Road Opener in the MISC church if you think confusion has put you both in this situation.

good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:31 pm

I am not Aina, but I can answer some of the questions.

The Queen Elizabeth referred to is Queen Elizabeth root, one of the most popular roots for women to use.

http://www.herb-magic.com/queen-elizabeth-root.html

That is a link to the root info and sale page on the Lucky Mojo website.

If you go to this link

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#candlelove

you will see a lodestone and candle spell to attract new love, that could be modified into the type of spell Aina is talking about.

Since you are new to this, consider the Come to Me spell kit

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

It has lodestones, Queen Elizabeth root, and Come to Me supplies, along with instructions.

The kits are awesome! I used one recently, they come with pretty much everything you need to do a complete work.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 am

He there hoodoo212,

thanks for telling us more info. Since your reader told you that your target still likes you, and you guys are on good terms, I would just get a Love Me spell kit and work it. It has everything you need, including a Queen Elizabeth root, and a pair of lodestones.

Come to Me is also good, but since you guys had already dated for 7 months before, I would choose Love Me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:09 am

hoodoo212, just follow your AIRR reader's advice...and I like Aina advice as well. Good Luck.

Hope
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hope » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Blessings to all!

I recently had a reading regarding my relationship in general.
In order to move forward in my relationship some issues need to be addressed with my partner in a good and honest conversation. Now, I am thinking about an effective spell that would help to ensure I get the desired results and that my conversation will be positive (he will react positive) ;) These desired results include: a deeper love, stronger commitment, a better understanding for each other, and success in convincing my bf that it is time to take the next step and move in together.

If somebody has some suggestions which products, spells, and prayers would be advice-able, please let me know. :)

Thanks to all

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Hmmm, interesting approch you're trying to take... I've wondered the same a few times if there is a way to make a person... Well I mean communication opening work yes but I've wonder if there was a way of beinging up an issue on a day you set in advance and working like the day before that the person will have a positive attitude toward it. I mean the work we in reconciliation or love work should have those type of results but ppl have bad days and sometimes just aren't open to talking about much with you and them or a certain issue. I've wondered if there was away of making sure when you call the person they are in a positive mood. I know with my work before I call I pray that she is in a positive mood but that's all the further I've gone with the idea. I mean I don't think you can control the events of a persons day so that they aren't in a crumy mood because of it when you talk.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:15 pm

You can use some deer's tongue to give your bf the chance to speak about things he wants with you. Of course, he will only talk about moving in together if he wants to do so already. If your boyfriend doesn't feel like committing to you yet, you might want to work some Stay with Me conjure. Also, Mercury oil on orange candles burned on Wednesdays is good for communication. Good luck.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Aina wrote:You can use some deer's tongue to give your bf the chance to speak about things he wants with you. Of course, he will only talk about moving in together if he wants to do so already. If your boyfriend doesn't feel like committing to you yet, you might want to work some Stay with Me conjure. Also, Mercury oil on orange candles burned on Wednesdays is good for communication. Good luck.
Yeah I mean there are was of getting a person to open up but I don't think there is away to get the exact answer you want out of one particular conversation. I keep hearing about "deer's tongue" Is that like a real deer's tongue? LoL Does LM sell it? and if so how is it perserved?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”