Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Multiple Mojos Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Re: Multiple Mojos Questions and Answers

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Fri May 07, 2010 3:08 pm

cognitivedissonance wrote:Also, if I go with just the one mojo bag, and buy multiple oils, is it safe to anoint it multiple times to match those desired effects? I live like the proverbial rolling stone, so I don't have much space to work with for ritualism or altars, and so flexibility and portability is a pretty big necessity. I'm willing to give anything a shot, honestly, and I'm optimistic, so help me out and I'll give you a karmic hug!
Well yes and no. TO a degree you an fine tune a mojo bag to you needs with the right oils, but a Crown of Succses mojo bag is never going to be a powerfully protective mojo, its just not what its for.[/quote]

Ok, so without getting a second bag to carry around, which seems a little redundant, what LITTLE things can I get? I've been carrying around a St. Benedict's Medal that seems to be doing it's job in a small way, it's not blessed or fixed in any way. What's the procedure to boost that up from just a medal into a proper charm?
HRCC Student #2174G

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 pm

cognitivedissonance wrote:
Ok, so without getting a second bag to carry around, which seems a little redundant, what LITTLE things can I get?

Any of the protective charms on on the page I linked to when I respond to the part of your original post asking about protection.
cognitivedissonance wrote:I've been carrying around a St. Benedict's Medal that seems to be doing it's job in a small way, it's not blessed or fixed in any way. What's the procedure to boost that up from just a medal into a proper charm?
There are many many many ways to fix a charm. Anoint it with oil and pray over it for a number of days, soak it in an herb tea and pray, smoke it, spray it with rum/whiskey, the list go's on and on. However you have a catholic saints charm, take it to a catholic priest ad ask him to bless it.
HRCC Student #1559

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 am

Final decision will be cast today, so I decided on the Road Blocker to start with. If things seem auspicious from that, then maybe I won't need the whole megillah of the Fiery Wall of Protection, especially since I'm just running on suspicion at this point.

Since I work a lot with paints and clays, has anybody had any experience with adding oils to them? I'm really interested on the concept of multi-sensory art... paint that has a fragrance is another dimension!

When anointing a drawing/painting, is it ok to do it on the back of the piece so as not to run the risk of discoloring the paper or canvas? Has anybody had any problems with this?
HRCC Student #2174G

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon May 10, 2010 7:05 am

Before I start any major spell, I take one to three Road Opener baths and do a dressed candle, then take a one day break and start the other spell. It sets you off to a good start.

As for FWP - it's a regular item you should have. After you do a spiritual cleansing of your flat, you can leave just a bit of powder in the four corners of your living space and also dress your windows (five spots) with the oil. I do that at least once in every three months plus burn the incense and dressed candles when necessary. You can wear the oil too.
HRCC Graduate #1610

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat May 15, 2010 2:54 am

OK, so I put an order in the mail today *squee*, for the Crown of the Success. 1 down, 2 to go. I actually had a weird little sniggle come up during the process... I had money in hand and was going to get payment ready, and a banking snafu resulted in me having my finances for the whole project getting tangled, completely randomly and completely unexpectedly. I take this as an EXTREMELY bad sign that I've been cursed. This sort of thing has happened before. Every time I take a step to undo my situation, something awful happens to keep me from doing it. (Other instances too, like when I went to find a job, I would get call-backs and second interviews but then I'd suddenly get dropped out of the blue, I have people hire me to do work and then they suddenly change their minds, etc.)

So, my next order will by the FWP, later this month, after this money situation is smoothed over. I have become completely convinced that I am under a Satanic curse, the more I meditate and think on the subject the more I become certain of it. Since this person is a literal Satanist, should I include some Run, Devil, Run? Any other suggestions now that I'm on the right path?

Also, next month I hit my 30th birthday and my 20s were SUCK CITY. I want to kick my next decade's ASS. Suggestions for a new start?
HRCC Student #2174G

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 am

Hi LM Family:

I recently just orderd an Attraction, Weight Loss and Steady Work Tripple Strenght Mojo Hand. I will be getting mine in a few weeks and just wanted to know what to exspect once I get them; would like to know how they have been working for some of you .

Thanks!
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*

jethro

Unread post by jethro » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi Pisces78
I have had my mojo hand for about 18 months and It has got me out of some really sticky situations .I just have to touch the bag and ask for help and It always delivers ,sometimes miraculously especially when I really need help and dont see a way out ,you will see .....have fun.
jeff
Ps a big thank you to the people who made this for me and many thanks to all the spirits who help me daily.

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi Jeff:

Thanks for responding back. got laid off a while ago and its been rough finding a decent job, I figured I would step it up some with a couple of mojo hands. After reading your response I am even more excited about it. After you got your hand do you remember how long it was that you started seeing some positive changes.

Cant wait until I get mine, very excited.

Thanks,
Pisces

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:40 pm

...results come at different times for different people...remember situations are different...some people make perform a full spell with back up lights...etc etc etc it just depends. But just to give you and idea...I have heard mojo working before received so it all depends...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi jwmcclin;

Funny you mentioned that because I had a strange feeling that mine is working already sometimes to.

Thanks,
Pisces

jethro

Unread post by jethro » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:32 am

Hi pisces again
Yes I totally agree about stuff working before it arrives and sometimes I have had things affecting events that started weeks before ,as if time doesnt matter for example ,if you petition for something today you may find ,as I have that the events that were in place to make the change a long time before I even asked for it.
As if it works back in time.
Answering your question it was within a few days when I saw change ,but I felt different almost immediately .
Also while Im on the subject I would appreciate anyone giving me tips on other ways to use mojo s other than just talking to them. People must have used these for years and any old hand experience would be very welcome.
Thanks jeff
Ps a big thank you to the people who made this for me and many thanks to all the spirits who help me daily.

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am

Hi Jeff:

Thanks for the heads up, I am very excited about recieving my mojo hands. I need some good positive changes lol. I called the store one day and someone told me that you can use candles and incense that matches the mojo hand to charge the bags to. For example if you had the crown of success bag and the crown of success candle you could try to charge it that way.

Was reading through the fourm and found where some people said they use whiskey to charge thier bags sometimes; guess there are many ways to use them.

Can you put printed out pictures of yourself in the bags? just wondering. Will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Pisces!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:10 am

pisces78 wrote:Hi Jeff:

Thanks for the heads up, I am very excited about recieving my mojo hands. I need some good positive changes lol. I called the store one day and someone told me that you can use candles and incense that matches the mojo hand to charge the bags to. For example if you had the crown of success bag and the crown of success candle you could try to charge it that way.

Was reading through the fourm and found where some people said they use whiskey to charge thier bags sometimes; guess there are many ways to use them.
You don't "charge" them. They are living spiritual entity's, you feed them, there is a difference.
HRCC Student #1559

jethro

Unread post by jethro » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi pisces,
I use the lucky mojo oils to feed mine they seem to work brilliantly depending on which you use and for which purpose ,but I have only just read a post which told me that Im doing the wrong thing I have been opening the bag and rubbing the jack ball with oils instead of feeding them through the bag. Could anyone let me know whether I should feed two corners or all four ,or does it not matter . and also should I do the exercise (23rd psalm and using a candle ) over again since I have been opening the bag and touching the jack?
Jeff
ps many thanks to the spirits of the mojo

jethro

Unread post by jethro » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 pm

pisces
Also forgot to mention about why you would need to put your pictures in too because as I understand it the work is already done in that respect with your hair wound up in the jack ,youre subject link is already very strong and unless you use a picture to depict how you want something to turn out ,there isnt any point really.
Unless I have missed the point?? lol

jeff
many thanks to my mojo

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi Jeff:

Thanks for all the info, I have not recieved mine yet so I have been reading advice from others on the forum along with calling the store when I have questions.

I am really thankful to lucky mojo, the candles have helped me so much, they're products are the best and the staff is truly awesome. I plan to take the course that Ms. Cat is offering, I think I can learn alot from the course.

It was a true blessing to find LM I really love thier products and what I like most is that they really extend all the help they can to there customers. I have had some really great success with the candles and can't wait until I get my Mojo hand. Will keep you posted!

Warm Regards,
Pisces78

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:13 am

I have 3 mojo hand bag, but i also have quesion about the hand bag after i read the manuals,
1.follow me boy mojo hand ,,,,say that put the violet leaves in the shoes, so can i put it in the shoes that i don't wear it out everydays?
2. money drawing,,,,say that need to get a crisp two dollar bill and dime from birth year, by the way, i am not stay in usa, so can i use the other countries money bill to reply the us two dollar, and it difficult to find the dime from birth year, so how can i do it?
the last question is all the mojo hand bag can place it in my room (a secure place that someone cannot se it), and how long i need to dress the oil on the bag, and need to hold the bag to make a desire everynight,,,
thanks so much for yours help!!!!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:48 am

1. The very point IS to walk on the leaves regularly
2. If there is lucky currency from your country, you can use that. I would still try to obtain the silver dime in your birth year, which you can get from coin collectors. I think LM also carrys silver dimes, so you can call them and see if they have your birth year. If they don't you can at least ask them what they would consider the most appropriate substitutions.
3. Most mojo bags are intended to be carried on your person, so that their aid is with you when you need it.
4. Mojo bags are dressed weekly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm

I would like to earn more, but i wonder which one is better than me.
1) money drawing
2) moeny stay with me
3) attraction
4) fast luck

Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:00 am

Well, you don't give much info, but I would go with the Money Stay With Me hand.
HRCC Student #1559

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:05 pm

I am sorry for not providing enough information.
In fact I am new to magick, mojo...and I have difficulties in choosing.

As I live with my family in a tiny flat, it's not so convenient for me to burn candle or have any setup. And I think having a mojo bag is a better way for me. But I am still not sure if I need to do ritual for making the mojo bag. And is it hard to make it? Cos when I read other post, I found that seems I need to find a silvia dime of my birth year for money drawing mojo hand, and I need to use alcohol to feed the mojo bag.

I have got two reasons for using the items.
1) I want to get back my ex-bf. I be with him for years, but he leave me suddenly, and having a new one in a very short period of time, yes, we have broken up for 8 moths already, but I still miss him much, and he did promise to get married with me right before break up. I did ask someone helps to do kind of ritual but seems no obvious result...I would like to know if Reconciliation Mojo Hand suitable for me.

2) I have kind of financial problem, I need to pay for installments, and that makes me feel hard. I have got a full time job, a part time job and I work hard for them, but the salary is not really enough for me to cover the installments and family expenses...I want to give me parents a better living enviorment.

Please kindly help in choosing or suggest a mojo hand or kind of magick that is easy to use for me. And one more question, ...I am a bit worry about...it's white or black magic.

I am sorry that I am really new and maybe my questions are stupid, but please kindly help. THANKS~

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:22 pm

In addition, I have got a rabbit foot, but seems it doesn't help me much.
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Since you are new to Hoodoo, start by reading cat's free Hoodoo in Theory and Practice found here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html.

As for money drawing which is what I would focus on first scroll, through the link above and identify Money Drawing Spells.

If you have not had a reading done, please consider it to identify spells to help you and look thorough LM readers and rootworkers website http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html I included this page because you will need additional information, you will find information appropriate for your needs also a quick answer to your question White Magic Spells are those that are considered helpful LM lists some here http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#white
...and Black Magic spells are those that are considered distructive found here http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Really thanks your help. And I have read those info.

For Black and White magic spell...
I understand that break up love affairs is kind of black one, I am just doing kind of ritual to ask my ex to contact me and love me again. Yea, I am not asking to break him and his current gf directly, but that's kind of "side-effect", right? So i doubt it's black or white... But the case is...the girl gets him when he is still being with me...the case is a bit complicated for me to understand...

In fact, I did find the ways to find assist from LM, but I am not living in US, I am living in Asia, so I can't make a call to have assist from them.

You all are so kind, thank you so much~^^
But I still got silly questions about...hope you can help me.

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi, I am new to magick, mojo, I have difficulties in choosing items, and I think here is a more suitable place for me to post the question, sorry if you feel that I have post in other area. :?

As I live with my family in a tiny flat, it's not so convenient for me to burn candle or have any setup. And I think having a mojo bag is a better way for me. But I am still not sure if I need to do ritual for making the mojo bag. And is it hard to make it? Cos when I read other post, I found that seems I need to find a silver dime of my birth year for money drawing mojo hand, and I need to use alcohol to feed the mojo bag.

I have got two reasons for using the items.
1) I want to get back my ex-bf. I be with him for years, but he leave me suddenly, and having a new one in a very short period of time, yes, we have broken up for 8 moths already, but I still miss him much, and he did promise to get married with me right before break up. I did ask someone helps to do kind of ritual but seems no obvious result...I would like to know if Reconciliation Mojo Hand suitable for me.

2) I have kind of financial problem, I need to pay for installments, and that makes me feel hard. I have got a full time job, a part time job and I work hard for them, but the salary is not really enough for me to cover the installments and family expenses...I want to give me parents a better living enviorment. And I have got a rabbit foot, it's for luck right? but it's doesn't work much to me. For the case, Money Drawing, Money Stay with me, Attraction or Fast Luck is more suitable for me?

One more question, For Black and White magic spell...
I understand that break up love affairs is kind of black one, I am just doing kind of ritual to ask my ex to contact me and love me again. Yea, I am not asking to break him and his current gf directly, but that's kind of "side-effect", right? So i doubt it's black or white... But the case is...the girl gets him when he is still being with me...the case is a bit complicated for me to understand... :roll:

I am sorry that I am really new and maybe my questions are stupid, but please kindly help. THANKS~ :D

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 am

Ashley, You may want to read up a little bit more about mojos and about hoodoo.
A lot of mojos can be fed with alcohol, but sometimes people feed them other things, like condition oils.
You can purchase a mojo from Lucky Mojo, and it will come with everything you need for that mojo, so you won't be out searching for odd year coins or anything to odd. The only things you would need to come up with are personal effect items like your hair, a picture, fingernails, or something to create a link to yourself or anyone else the mojo is to work on.
If you look on the candle burning info page, there are some suggestions for burning candles secretly.
As for the break up and reconciliation - if you want him back, then that most likely means you should work at breaking them up. If you work at getting back together with him without addressing the break up, then possible results range from him thinking about you and missing you while being with her, to him wanting you on the side. Probably not what you want.
If you are worried over whether or not doing break up work is something you feel is right or wrong, that is something you need to figure out for yourself. I can assure you that no one here would think your a bad person if you decided that it was best for him to be with you and not her.
As part of the break up work, you could ask that his current gf find a new man that is right for her.
Reconciliation work is supposed to be some of the more challenging work. I have never tried it myself, but I know a few others here in the forum have, and there are recent threads about it. - if you can get a reading with a rootworker, that would be a wise investment of time and money. You can also go through old threads here, and do searches as well, to see what other peoples experiences were.
As for the rabbit foot, did you do anything to tell it that you want it to bring you luck? If memory serves, rabbit feet should be fed kind of like a mojo, with fast luck oil. Search the LM website for rabbit foot, and that will give you better information.
Money Drawing will help bring money to you, so if you don't have enough money coming into you at the first place, this would be helpful.
If you can't seem to hang onto the money you get, then the Money Stay with Me is a good choice.
Attraction is a good general "bring __ to me" and could work for money, and Fast Luck makes a quick, but not permanent, change in luck.
If you work full time and part time, all for fair wages, I would think Money Stay with Me is a better choice. If you are not well paid, then Money Drawing or maybe Steady Work would be best.

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:09 am

Ashley, I wanted to talk a little bit more about white and black spells in hoodoo. Hoodoo is not a religion, it is a tradition. Hoodoo won't tell you what is right and wrong. If something is called positive or constructive, that is because you are bringing things to you or creating something. Negative means you are pushing it away or tearing it up.
This has nothing to do with wrong or right, good or bad. It just is.
In a non-magic way, if you wanted to tear down an old, broken down building, that would be black. Building a shiny new building would be white. These are the colors associated with positive (attracting) and negative (pushing away) in hoodoo.
Religions that use magic and have different correspondences sometimes say that their ideas of black magic are bad.
In hoodoo, a black spell does not mean it is evil.
If you didn't have a problem breaking this couple up before you saw it was considered black, than I wouldn't worry about it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 am

In the future, please do not double post.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:05 am

riverofpeace is right, read more about Hoodoo found here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
cat's site discusses Hoodoo in Theory and Practice and it includes your interest...it introduces African-American Rootwork...please read and enjoy...you might consider purchasing her book on the many roots used in Hoodoo it is titled Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (a great read) http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Btw, much of what riverofpeace is discussed in greater detail.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 am

If you have financial issues, I imagine it'd be more productive if you get your money work done first. I'd do either a Van Van or Road Opener bath for general road opening/good luck, wait for 3 days, then do the Money Drawing spell kit. It comes with a mojo you can keep with you, powder and oil that you can do dressed money with (check it out on the Green spells on LM spell archive), and you can burn a dressed candle (make sure you do your petition paper, etc. as well) every Friday. Keep the money coming in.

Van Van or Road Opener oil is always good to have, add a drop to the candle when you're starting a spell. Fast luck is good as well. Your problem isn't not getting enough work, you need a bit of luck/surprise sources of income, or surprise savings, so keep an open mind about how the money will come to you.

Also, Rabbit Foot is dressed with Van Van oil.

As for break up and reconciliation work, first you need to get a good reading to see if it's workable. If it is, it'd still likely cost you a fair bit of money - you might have to work a few spells to break them up, and a few others to bring your ex. back to you, and readings along the way to check on the progress. You'd need to bear that in mind.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:29 pm

I would like to choose a mojo hand for earning or attractive more money. But I am wondering which should I choose.
I have a job, and the income from the job is steady.

I found there are 4 kinds of mojo hands related to money. Is there any suggestion for me case?
1) money drawing
2) money stay with me
3) attraction
4) fast luck

Reason: Double posting

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 pm

It depends how you are trying to get this money. If you are trying to get to get a raise at your job, then you need to get a work steady mojo. If you are trying to just find money on the street,someone to give you money, or gambling then you would try money drawing, fast lucky , or attraction. Money stay with me helps you keep the money you already have not really attract it. Money drawing can help draw money to commission based professions as well . So it depends what you are looking for and how to obtain the money.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 am

Hi All
I have two mojo hands that i am waiting for a new moon to start on, and was wondering if you can start two at the same time? One is a 9day 'love me' mojo, and other is 'follow me boy' which takes 21 days so i would have time to grow aquinted with my love me mojo while still working on the follow me boy one. They are for my ex boyfriend who im still in contact with to some extent as we have joint financial obligations. I don't want to have to wait until september to start the follow me boy mojo, does anyone know if i can do the two at once?
Many Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 am

There's no reason you can't as long as you can give your full concentration to both of them. Though is there a reason you want to start on the new moon? I would personally wait until it starts to wax for those works, but if you have specific instructions otherwise, of course follow them.

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Both of them are LM mojo hands and both their instruction sheets say to start on the new moon, it's good i can do both as the new moons here (UK) are 10th Aug and 8th Sept and i didn't really want to wait until sept to start the follow me boy one.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Then start on the new moon!

bbsm2

Unread post by bbsm2 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:50 am

I received my:

Triple Strength Lucky REd Clover
-I think I got this covered but in the instruction in doesn't say to include in the mojo my petition but to recite Psalm 23 and concentrate on my desires... I wrote like an intention of what I want in terms of finding love, money, health (all in combination and related to each other) can I add this one?

Triple Strength King Solomon Wisdom
-it says there to light a purple offertory candle... sad to say my mojo came without it :-(
can I use a yellow votive candle instead or a green 4" candle?

Steady Work (not triple strength)
-instructions says to find and include a $2 bill... hmmm I don't have one, I use to have one and I don't know where I put it.
I am wondering can I use 12 $1 bill instead? ---> here's the thing with the 12 $1 bills, I keep these in my wallet all the time. And not just any $1 bill, if you look at a dollar bill on all four INSIDE corners of it, you will see a number... and that number is from 1 to 12. And I collected one of each and had these 12 $1bill inside my wallet for 2 yrs now. A friend told me it's for money luck as well.. so I am wondering if this is ok as a replacement for the $2 bill.

I must say I am excited to charge my mojos and crazy as it may sound but since I opened the box and took out the mojos and read the instructions, both of my hands has been itching! Well, isn't it that when they say your hands are itching that money or luck is coming? hahaha

Oh well, but I have a question, it says to smoke the mojo with flame or candle... I am thinking of doing it with a candle, so do I just light the candle and let the mojo pass through the smoke?

hope you can help me here... thanks in advance!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 am

Hi :)
bbsm wrote:Triple Strength Lucky REd Clover
-I think I got this covered but in the instruction in doesn't say to include in the mojo my petition but to recite Psalm 23 and concentrate on my desires... I wrote like an intention of what I want in terms of finding love, money, health (all in combination and related to each other) can I add this one?
Sure
bbsm wrote:Triple Strength King Solomon Wisdom
-it says there to light a purple offertory candle... sad to say my mojo came without it :-(
can I use a yellow votive candle instead or a green 4" candle?
No, if its says you need a purple candle then you need a purple candle, lucky mojo sells them cheap.
bbsm wrote:Steady Work (not triple strength)
-instructions says to find and include a $2 bill... hmmm I don't have one, I use to have one and I don't know where I put it.
I am wondering can I use 12 $1 bill instead? ---> here's the thing with the 12 $1 bills, I keep these in my wallet all the time. And not just any $1 bill, if you look at a dollar bill on all four INSIDE corners of it, you will see a number... and that number is from 1 to 12. And I collected one of each and had these 12 $1bill inside my wallet for 2 yrs now. A friend told me it's for money luck as well.. so I am wondering if this is ok as a replacement for the $2 bill.
Nope, you need a two dollar bill, luckymojo has them too, you can also ask at the bank.
HRCC Student #1559

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 am

Almost all banks will gladly give you a current two-dollar bill if you ask them. Try it out!

-Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 pm

bbsm wrote:
Oh well, but I have a question, it says to smoke the mojo with flame or candle... I am thinking of doing it with a candle, so do I just light the candle and let the mojo pass through the smoke?

hope you can help me here... thanks in advance!
The way that I have been taught and one of the ways that I teach my clients is to light a small 4 inch candle. I like to anoint mine with an oil or blend of oils that I will be using on my hand. Pray over the light, hold the bag in both hands and wave it over the flame several times, praying as you do so until you feel the bag flutter to life. Another popular way to charge a hand is to hold it over smoke or flame and let it dangle and then pick up swinging motion like a pendulum. But for a flame I like the first method I described.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

bbsm2

Unread post by bbsm2 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 pm

thanks everyone :-(

well, I hate to place an order for just a candle and the two dollar bill.
wish I knew I would need these items so I could have ordered it with the three mojo's and oils I placed and waited for 3weeks :-(

but lemme see what I can do in my end. would a purple scented tealight work? it says a purple offertory candle.

will check my back tomorrow.... tomorrow is new moon and would be the perfect time to charge these mojos if only I had these items.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Yes a purple tea light will work in the meantime.

rs2010

Unread post by rs2010 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi,
I am fairly new and I wanted to see if anyone out there could offer some help or advice from previous experiences.
I was looking to get two mojo hands. I am trying to see which way would be the best route to go.
The first one would be the Come to Me hand and the second would be a Money Drawing.
I wanted to know if it would be better to get the mojo hands or the spell kits? Or how quickly you would see results?
If anyone could offer any help or advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:45 pm

The duration of when you would see results is based on how difficult your situation is. If you are getting a come to me mojo hand or spell kit just attract someone new and no one in particular than that might be easier then someone specific.

I would get the spell kits personally because then you are doing a complete spell. I mean mojo bags are spells too, but spell kits are complete spell kits that you are sort of doing at least two spell works towards the same goal through candle work and through mojo bags you will have since they come with the spell kit. Personally, i would go with the spell kits.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Many of the spell kits include mojos, and purchasing a spell kit is less expensive than buying all the items separately.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 pm

I agree. The spell kit will give you the most complete course of action for your needs.

rs2010

Unread post by rs2010 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Well to be more specific on how they will be used. I was going to use the Come to Me to bring a certain person closer. Then the Money Drawing would be used for the lottery or money in general. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to add. Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm

rs2010 the spell kits include instructions and a mojo bag to boot...as cleopatra mentioned purchasing a Spell Kit includes everything, oils, candles, sachet powder, incense, and a mojo bag. Your clarity basically speaks to already answered questions. Come to Me and Money Drawing are indeed intended for your purposes indicated. By the Way Lucky Mojo has several items for Gambler's Luck found here...http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html Good Luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Before you purchase anything for getting a certain person, I would recommend that you get a reading. It just helps for you to develop clear sense of things you should do to bring this person to you. In addition, it helps for more effective results because you can work through any obstacles rather than just doing things blindly.

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 am

Devi Spring wrote:[Edited for clairity]

The first one is dead. So it's out of the equation. Just bury it in your yard if it was a positive mojo - if it was more protective or for reversal or uncrossing, then bury it away from your home in a graveyard or crossroads or in a park.

My husband accidentally killed my mojo yesterday - so I have one to bury too. LOL.
It was a positive one, and started working so I think the best is bury it in my backyard.

I'm sorry it happened to you too. I'll now carry mine with a few safety pins on my bra LOL

Thanks Devi!

DD

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks Devi and Turnsteel...I personally think that Turnsteel's method would be very compatible with what i had in mind...i dont plan to have more than 2 or 3 ..also one other quick question:
Say i get a Court case mojo for getting a fair parenting agreement drawn up..then a couple months later i have say a speeding ticket i need to be in court for, does the same mojo work as well in both the cases or does the mojo only have one purpose

or to put it in another way..if i have a steady work mojo and i use it for getting a nursing position and later, since i am cross trained in 2 fields, i also apply for an accounting job will the same mojo work for both?

i am trying to understand how they work and am not too clear on the subject right now.

also Turnsteel in what ways can a powerhand mojo be used? if u dont mind sharing?
thx
Zee

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am

Is it best to have one mojobag with everything for love,money etc?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:04 am

RedRose --

No, it is better to have separate mojos for each purpose.

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 am

Ok but doesn't that split your energy?

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:33 am

No. It actually focuses it.....each mojo is working toward one goal, not several. It would be like you trying to eat breakfast, brush your teeth, get dressed all at once in the morning. You need to focus on each goal individually and get the spirits working on them that way.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:35 am

No. One can have more than one goal, such as career success, romance, spiritual growth, etc. However, I would recommend concentrating on only about 1-3 conditions at a time.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:14 am

RedRose

That said, Lucky Mojo does have a mojo for more than one purpose, the Lucky Red Clover Mojo Bag, it is considered their most popular mojo. It is a general all-around good luck, money-drawing, love-drawing, and health-protection conjure hand. Remember there is something for everyone at the Lucky Mojo company and this is one. So if a person doesn't want to spend the energy, time or money for lets say a Money Drawing mojo, a Love Drawing mojo etc etc etc...LM has it as one.

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:52 pm

These posts about lucky mojo bags or mojo hands is very enlightning for me. I had no idea you had to feed them. i was wondering how long one of these pouches lasts. so will the strength last as long as you feed it? and what are you feeding it with? if this works the way i think it does, i would like to get one for gambling.
Put love first.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:22 am

If you don't feed a mojo it will starve and die - they are living spirit entities.

Generally they will live as long as you feed it and work it, and as long as no one else ever touches it. If someone else touches it, that likewise kills it. Some gambling hands are very "hot" and will only live a short while, but most are made for more longevity than that. Many mojo owners will have their bag "refreshed" once a year, since if you are wearing a mojo every day the bag may wear out, and the dry herbs may turn to dust. Refreshing it will provide a new bag and new dry herbs around the original hard curios. Refreshing is done by whatever practitioner originally made the hand.

What you feed it with depends on the hand - whiskey is one way to feed it, Hoyts Cologne is another, an appropriate condition oil is also common. Some speciality hands may require something like urine to feed it and get it working. Generally, hands are fed once a week.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi Devi. What did you mean by: Some gambling hands are very "hot" and will only live a short while, but most are made for more longevity than that.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”