Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Yes you can stop and it can still manifest. However, if you want you can continue to light candles one time a week as you seen fit.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks, stars.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 am

I agree with starsnthesky7, luckycharms13. Honey jars are effective...working them continuously can be quite draining...sometimes you need that break (breather) to reflect. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

energy7777

Unread post by energy7777 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:54 am

Hi Angela,

May I ask where did you put the candle for your honey jar spell? I am also doing one on my own but I put the candle in a glass candleholder right in front of the honey jar. I don't know if I am doing mine right?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:26 pm

You can put it on top of the candle in the candleholder. OR I like to melt some of the wax on to the jar to get it to stick to the jar.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm

I lit my honey jar candle for the first time last night and it burned for a while before my target, who was in a different location, had a seizure. He only has seizures once every 4 months or longer, so a few times a year at most. The chances of him having a seizure DURING a honey jar candle are pretty slim, especially considering it was the first time I lit one. He then went on line to talk to me about it.

The candle wax ended up melting into some very positive, definite symbols, so I have confidence in its strength.

It might be a coincidence that he had a seizure, but the odds of it happening RIGHT THEN are kind of slim. Any thoughts?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Sounds like a coincidence to me.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm

I am so excited about my order... I just have one question... Honey Jar of Crown of Success... is for my husband's career, and he doesn't keep up with this kinda of stuff well and I was wondering if I could do it for him... I purchased it for him. the package came with another spell on it.. and I don't know what to do with the herbs.. do I put them into the honey jar? and the oil is to dress the candle... one more thing we don't know what is the best day to do it on...could he lite the candle daily once a week etc
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 pm

What do you mean the package came with another spell on it?

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm

It a pink sheet with "A Honey Jar Spell to sweeten someone to you" and on the other side it says " A Dressed Letter To Attract Love From Afar"... didn't get instructions with the honey jars... mine is steady work... do I put herbs into the jar and paper...

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 am

I started my honey jar about a year ago, and for the most part I have seen results from it. I'm not thinking of redoing it with more emphasis on control. my current one is more to get him to stay with me. my question is, should i just bury my current one and start over? or just add control elents to it? i have personal concerns taht i can use for a new one so thats not an issue, i just dont want all the work i've put into this one to go away.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 am

Hi guys,
Would the following make a good honey jar considering I'm not in touch with the person?
- clove honey
- cinnamon stick
- red rose petals
- our pics facing each other and connected with honey
- red candles covered with reconciliation oil, attraction oil, love me oil and stay with me oil from LM.
- my positive attitude
Anything else? My goal is to have him talk to mee and love me again and be with me.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 am

Do you have anything of his? Maybe something with his handwriting on it.
You can also write his name on the back of his picture along with his birthdate.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 am

Hi faith2008, I unfortunately do not. But yah I can write his name and bdate. Thx :)

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 am

Ahh! hah! I see now that other spell came too.... lovin it..:)

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 am

Well there has been alot of discussion on "can you re-open a honey jar" the majority have said, you can re-open one since if you are still lighting candles everyweek etc, it's still a work in progress. But for me, since you are trying to change the tone of the work, it may be best to begin a new jar, since the honey jar is love drawing in this case, I would bury it close or near the front door to your home. If you don't have property to bury it, then a nice potted plant would work as well. I beleive burying it in this manner would keep it going for you. Hope this helps!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 am

missps2010 wrote:Hi faith2008, I unfortunately do not. But yah I can write his name and bdate. Thx :)
Well, thats something, but its not a great link, you may not have good results with just that, do your best but try to get something of his.
HRCC Student #1559

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:57 am

Haildiscordia.. Thanks love. I wish I could but I know I won't be able to get anything of his. He won't answer my calls lol.
So will have to make the best of what I all I can.
Do we annount the candles with oils from center to both sides or from top to bottom? That bits a lil confusing

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Can you have more than one Honey Jar on the same person... I understand that the honey jar is to sweeten a person to you. But and trust me I've read up on the nature of the jar and what it does and this might not be something it can accomplish. The honey jar I read is to sweeten a person to you but also to your CAUSE which for most in reconcilliation work is is to get them to love you more. But what I'm asking is can you do one to sweeten them to a specific character trait you have and just a jar for that?

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 pm

that's actually a good question. i hadnt stopped to think of that. :roll:

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Yeah I'm wondering can't find anything on it.

danger

Unread post by danger » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

I have a letter that was written by my target that I want to place in a Honey Jar. I would like to know can I cut/tear a piece of the letter? Or do I have to use the whole letter?

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Well you can use a honey jar to increase sexual desire, by using oils and curios emphasising desire, lust etc. And some folks have put dominating items in their honey jars, so I guess it would depend on what you really want the focus to be. Yes in general the idea of a honey jar is to "sweeten" someone on you but people have used the honey jar idea with school, work, money matters. The idea is to think about what you want to achieve with your spellwork and then sort of back track to figure out the actual plan. If the idea is to be more dominating or controling over your partner, you could work a different spell possibly a novena to St. Martha, in addition to your existing honey jar.
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:06 pm

JCPA72 wrote:Well you can use a honey jar to increase sexual desire, by using oils and curios emphasising desire, lust etc. And some folks have put dominating items in their honey jars, so I guess it would depend on what you really want the focus to be. Yes in general the idea of a honey jar is to "sweeten" someone on you but people have used the honey jar idea with school, work, money matters. The idea is to think about what you want to achieve with your spellwork and then sort of back track to figure out the actual plan. If the idea is to be more dominating or controling over your partner, you could work a different spell possibly a novena to St. Martha, in addition to your existing honey jar.
Yes but agian. If the jar is for the same person but two different purposes can more than one be used on the target?

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:29 pm

You need to use the part of the letter with the handwriting on it, or the part of the envelope that your target licked to seal it. As it's impossible to know if they actually licked the envelope (many people use glue sticks or sponges) I would use the handwriting. The most powerful part of the letter, the strongest connection, that is, is the signature, or any portion of the letter that states how the target feels about you. (IE: "I can't stop thinking about you...etc")

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Shadow, I don't see why you couldn't work more than one jar on a target with each one having a specfic focus but why, remember one of the key points is to not over-work something because you may not be able to focus all of your energy in a clear and focused manner, which may be why you aren't seeing the movement you would like too see.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 pm

JCPA72 wrote:Shadow, I don't see why you couldn't work more than one jar on a target with each one having a specfic focus but why, remember one of the key points is to not over-work something because you may not be able to focus all of your energy in a clear and focused manner, which may be why you aren't seeing the movement you would like too see.
Well actually I did see some movement today finally. I probably won't do the two honey jar thing I had just saw the thread and thought I'd throw a thought I had that was somewhat similar in. It was just an idea that poped into my head awhile back didn't really plan on it but wanted to pass it bye you guys since we were on the subject of different ways to use honey jars.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

missps2010 wrote: Do we annount the candles with oils from center to both sides or from top to bottom? That bits a lil confusing
That changes to one degree or another from worker to worker. I personally hold the candle by the base and point the wick towards me and stroke the oil from bottom to top towards me when I want to draw something.
HRCC Student #1559

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Well I totally get where your at in terms of wanting to see more movement or specific movement. I think all of us do especially when it comes to "love matters". But it does take time and ALOT of patience, just keep your faith strong and focused ..atleast that's what I try to do :)

blackflower

Unread post by blackflower » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

ok so I just started my honey jar today and I have a small red candle on top of it. The flame is very high which I read that means that the spell is going going to work fast but the only problem is that the wax isn't dripping down on the jar. Could this effect my spell?
Peace, Love and Blessings.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Its fine if the wax is not dripping blackflower...it happens. It basically means you have a clean burn which is great.

candis

Unread post by candis » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 pm

I've been working a honey jar for over 2 months now...would it be ok to put it away and still see the results I want?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:55 pm

First do you always and have to fold them three times toward you when placing them under a honey jar or reconcillitation Jar? I plan on repeating them each time I burn the candles if you are going to repeat them? Also can you use the same petition/prayer for both? I've wrote a very strong and thoughtful prayer/petition out to her Guardian Angel and really like it it speaks from the heart and want to use it the person that is working with me has intructed me to repeat it each time I burn the candle. And I'm not sure if folding it reopening it is a good idea?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

hoeny jar for love has specific directions its in cats book and also comes with the spell kit. yes you fold it 3 times towards to draw away to repeal. no you do a petition once, also with the honey jar the name papers goes in the jar with the petition and personal concerns, the directions with the kit are specific. a prayer to an angel is not exactly a petition, petition is what you want, a prayer is calling on that spirit to assist you, normally their is a spot in the prayer that you state your petition. again no you dont open or close it each time. you are confused. a petition is made and placed under the candle via a saucer or other method and left till the work is done, if its a honey jar it goes into the jar and stays their. For some reason if you needed a new jar, you would simply make a new jar with a new petition..etc...
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:00 pm

j82 wrote:hoeny jar for love has specific directions its in cats book and also comes with the spell kit. yes you fold it 3 times towards to draw away to repeal. no you do a petition once, also with the honey jar the name papers goes in the jar with the petition and personal concerns, the directions with the kit are specific. a prayer to an angel is not exactly a petition, petition is what you want, a prayer is calling on that spirit to assist you, normally their is a spot in the prayer that you state your petition. again no you dont open or close it each time. you are confused. a petition is made and placed under the candle via a saucer or other method and left till the work is done, if its a honey jar it goes into the jar and stays their. For some reason if you needed a new jar, you would simply make a new jar with a new petition..etc...
Oh okay so b/c I've been doing the honey jar for awhile and had a petition dirrected to her like talking to HER in it. But I'm writing a new one so I write that petition to HER no one else then I use the prayer to her Angel each time I do the ritual and I DON'T place it under the jar correct?

blackflower

Unread post by blackflower » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Thank you so much jwmcclin. Blessings

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Yep I second JW, it's okay if it doesn't drip, I've had a few that burn clean and all I have is a little light circle of wax residue and the wick, I've only had two pink ones that actually pooled a bit and one dripped over the side..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 am

Yes you can do this, or you can scale back to one day a week or work it only during the waxing moon. It is up to you.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks again :)
A- can i pour in honey to a jar with metalic lid if i cant find one that comes in it?
B- if so, would the items go in first and then honey?
C- does it matter if the rose petals are from a fresh cut rose or a store bought rose?
D- Can we split the cinnamon stick in half to make it fit the jar?
Many thanks to anyone who can provide these clarifications

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:09 pm

missps2010 wrote:Thanks again :)
A- can i pour in honey to a jar with metalic lid if i cant find one that comes in it?
B- if so, would the items go in first and then honey?
C- does it matter if the rose petals are from a fresh cut rose or a store bought rose?
D- Can we split the cinnamon stick in half to make it fit the jar?
Many thanks to anyone who can provide these clarifications
A. Yes thats fine.

B. It doesn't really matter from a magical stand point, but pouring the honey over them would be less messy.

C. I'm not sure, generally dried is better because wet petals can be a breeding ground for mold and the like, but honey is anti-septic to a point... I've always used dried for what thats worth.

D. That's fine.

Hope that helps :D
HRCC Student #1559

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm

blackflower wrote:ok so I just started my honey jar today and I have a small red candle on top of it. The flame is very high which I read that means that the spell is going going to work fast but the only problem is that the wax isn't dripping down on the jar. Could this effect my spell?
It will sooner or later start dripping and that makes it harder to place the next candle that you burn. After a while you may not have a level surface upon which to put your candle. When I looked at the Honey spell kit, I noticed that it came with a small candle holder to place on top of the honey jar. So, I started using a candle holder rather than trying to find a level space to place my next candle. Figured if the spell kit used it it was probably OK for me to use it I feel much more comfortable not having to keep looking over my shoulder to be sure that the candle has not fallen off.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm

What I like about the honey jar is that (1) It works for a long time, and (2) It does not cause any harm.

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 am

SInce you generally feed a lodestone and such if using a pair in a honeyjar would you baptize them and feed them magnetic sand and oil before you putthem in a honeyjar with a little extra in the honey jar?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 am

Yes, you would feed them before putting them inside.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Stars:
I don't understand the 'waning moon' reference. Would not you want to work the honey jar during the waxing moon since you want to bring something into your life, while 'waning' means to remove something from your life?
thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:39 pm

I've been working a honey jar for over 2 months now
Have you seen positive movement during this period? If so, then I would continue to work it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:32 pm

1) A honey jar is only one kind of sweetening jar. You can use sugar. It is traditional to keep the sugar in a box or sugar bowl. Not all such boxes, jars, or bowls have candles burned on them. Not all are closed or covered. You can even place the sweetener in a hollowed-out apple or onion in a flower pot and grow plants on the spell.

2) Of course you can open them.

3) Folks who want to add "controlling" herbs to a sweetening jar are seriously, terminally, and completely missing the point.

Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the book here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 pm

"Pick up pubic hairs from the toilet bowl rim under the seat. I use baby wipes to clean it after every time I use it so I know they are his hairs. (Plus, I shave there so I have no pubic hair)
Clean out your hair from sink & shower/tub drains each time you use them and check for his after he uses the facilities. ......
I have no shame when I am determined to get some bios. Good luck.[/quote]

I don't have access to my "target's" home. (By the way I hate that reference to "target." Makes me feel like I am shooting at him. ;)
I do have access to his office because I work part time for him, and have a key to the door. I've gone in when he wasn't there and searched for personal effects. I did find a hair or two under the toilet bowl seat. One time I told him I needed some hair from him to "bewitch" him. He is bald. However, he gave me some of the hair on his arms. I did have a small bit of feces in the toilet one day and started to fish it out and stopped, saying to myself, "Have you no shame!" It's been a while since I've had an opportunity to get close to his public hair. If I could I wonder how he would react to me grabbing a pair or sizzors? :o

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi all!

Update - So ex and I are talking almost everyday now and we went out on Friday night. We had a nice time and it was somewhat romantic, he's been very soft and sweet, so I see the honey jar is working in terms of our reconcilliation process and he has said some "deep" stuff to me about how he feels about me and that he feels everything will work out for us, "things will get better".. I recently re-openned the honey jar to add damina (which seemed to give us the boost we needed)

But I'd like to move on to turning up the **heat** sexually.. my question is this..would I need to add something like Fires of Love to my honey jar? Or should I start another jar and let that one work on our sexual connection?

My honey jar already has cinnamon but that's all I added in terms of "spice"..
I am placing an order soon, so if you think I should add any other herbs or oils I'd love some suggestions! Thanks in advance :)

blackflower

Unread post by blackflower » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi Elveta,

Thanks for your response. You're right it's dripping now but not much and it's helping my candle holder to stay in place. I feel better about leaving it on top of the jar now. Blessings. :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 pm

You can add catnip, ginger, cinnamon, and/or lemongrass. You can add fire of love all to a red candle if you want.

PurpleShoes

Unread post by PurpleShoes » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 pm

hi everyone...so i've been working on this one target for quite a while now. we have a very up and down relationship - and while i definitely have reason to believe there's hope for us to really work in the future, there are just a lot of very real complications that make it impossible for us to be together for the next couple of months at least. i'm getting very hurt by continuing to put my energy into what is, right now, a dead end situation. i have a honey jar on him i've been working m/w/f by burning candles for a few months. i don't want the positive effects of the honey jar to stop working, but i do think i need to allow my focus to move from him for the next couple months, not only in fairness to myself but i'm realistic and realize a breath away from each other could actually serve the relationship in the future. working his honey jar 3 nights a week makes it impossible for me to move on for the time being. if i stop burning candles three nights a week, but keep the jar in a special place, will it stop working altogether? what if i burned candles on it just once a week instead? i don't want the honey jar to lose all its power because it has been helpful. i just don't want to put as much energy into it, if that makes sense..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 pm

The results of the spell work may still continue to work even if you stop working on it. However, it is obvious that more needs to be done than just a sweet jar. It may be time to move on completely. I would defintely take sometime out for yourself while you can, and focus on other things. You are in definite need of a break. So take the break, and then figure out what you want to do from there.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:20 pm

@ariella. You are correct, but you can work it during any moon phase. But I did mean the waxing moon phase. I will correct that right now.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 am

Doesn't anyone else just melt a wee from the bottom to make it stick to the lid? I see people getting upset over leaving a candle balanced on top of a jar, or whathaveyou, and it just confuses me - LOL!

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 am

Can you reopen your honey jar?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Some workers do, some workers won't. It's a personal choice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Yes you can reopen your jar. There is nothing wrong with doing so. Cat made a comment about it awhile ago, and there is nothing wrong with doing so. As long as you are adding ingredients that are with your original intention then you are fine.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 pm

I do that Devi. I dont understand whats wrong with it either. As long as you are watching the candle, long enough to stabilize it, then I do not see anything wrong with it either. I hardly use candle holders on my jars.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 pm

I have melted the bottoms right on top and used holders...

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”