Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to find a Missing Person, Possibly Victim of a Crime

flamethrower

Spells to find a Missing Person, Possibly Victim of a Crime

Unread post by flamethrower » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:20 pm

I've read the advice given about when to cut your losses and when to continue in different situations. I don't expect a quick fix, but I get extremely emotional about not seeing any movement when I believe I've worked faithfully towards some type of sign.

The person has been missing for four years, and the police have no good leads. Thousands of tips, but none have been helpful.

Other than St. Jude, St. Anthony, and St. Expedite, does anyone have any suggestions to reveal clues or bring out what was once hidden? Would love a miracle, but realistically praying for closure to help the family.

Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Missing Person

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Without knowing all the specifics, read this forum for additional advice...finding-a-lost-friend-t4721.html#p26029
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:31 pm

You can use the various methods outlined, but if you are looking at revealing something that's been hidden then you may want to take the route of divination, especially since the conjures given are aimed at having that person contact you. If they are unable to contact you for whatever reason you will be unable to get a satisfactory answer.

Try working with a system of divination you are comfortable with to find out some basics about whereabouts, what condition the person is in, etc.

Another option is to work with ancestors. Find and ancestor for the missing person and tell them about how badly their family misses them, that they have been gone for so long and that you guys *need* to hear from that person. Buy its services with silver dimes and then send it on its way. The spirit will either bring that person to you, or at least bring news from them. It helps if you take a picture of a piece of worn clothing that person wore before they vanished.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Very interesting. The police arrested someone today for stalking the missing girl's family online. He probably is some crazy who got caught up in the case, but this is the first movement we've seen so far.
Thanks to jwmmclin and Conjureman for their advice!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:10 pm

At least it's something. Let us know how it goes.

mimiso

Missing Person! Help

Unread post by mimiso » Fri May 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Hello,

My friend's son has been missing for 4 days now. A psychic said he's alive but very badly a ditch. I'd like an emergency alter candle lit for him.. I'm not sure which one to light. What saint can help find him quickly and alive? and What can protect him and give him strength.

Thank You in Advance

mimiso

Buttercup

Re: Missing Person! Help

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri May 21, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that your friend's son is missing. I don't know about the altar candle, but I would pray to St Expedite,who helps when something needs to be done fast,as well as St Anthony,the patron of lost things and people. I really hope that he's not hurt and that he returns soon to his family.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Read about Saint Anthony here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... nt_Anthony and here http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

He has been discussed several times here in the forum

saint-anthony-lost-things-lost-people-r ... 47s20.html
saint-anthony-miracle-blessing-t3967s30.html
and information on how to petition him newbie-question-about-working-with-saints-t450s60.html

and Saint Expedite http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html and how to petition him thank-you,-st-expedite-t2499.html

Remember to pay them for what they do even if they don't respond to your request...especially Saint Expedite.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Fri May 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Thank You so much for the replies, I'll try them out!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 22, 2010 8:34 am

mimiso: where do you live? There have been a "rash" (3 ppl is alot at once in my eyes) of missing people in the San Francisco area in the last week...

Good luck to you...I hope he is found!

-joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Mon May 24, 2010 4:49 am

OH Yikes Joseph!

He's missing from Central Illinois.. I'm just praying and hoping we find him back alive.

thatdude915

Unread post by thatdude915 » Mon May 24, 2010 10:23 pm

I always here that in Mexico, people petition Santisima Muerte for missing people... You might want to research that

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 6:13 am

I wouldn't recommend jumping into Santisima Muerte work unless one is very familiar with the culture that she is coming from. Plus, being a death spirit known for being cranky if not served correctly doesn't make her a spirit for just anyone - especially someone outside her cultural framework. Unless you get with a worker that has a relationship with her and can help you through the process, it's not something I would recommend to someone out of the blue for a one-off case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun May 30, 2010 8:46 pm

That's interesting dude...thanks for telling me not to try it then Devi..lol

Would anyone be able to recommend doing a bottle spell to help bring him back? or even crown of success or attraction powder on his flyers? would that help? Every clairvoyant has a different story, and it's just beginning to be emotionally taxing for everyone. I'm hoping St Anthony is keeping him safe and alive. As well as St Expedite.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 pm

In my humble opinion horary astrologers and dowsers are the best people to find lost things. Both of them have the skills to find lost things and people. You can try one of the members of AIRR who is familiar with astrology, or dowses or uses a pendulum. I believe Lara and Dara are talented at finding things, maybe they have the same skill with finding people.

If he's run away you can using a compelling jar to compell him back. If not and he may have been kidnapped or something else, then employ the powers of his ancestors. Take his photo to the grave of a loving ancestor and plead your case to them. When they agree to help purchase the graveyard dirt. Go back to his family's home and add the graveyard dirt into a fixed lamp with Salt, Angelica, Rosemary, Marjoram, Althaea, Blood Root, Sage, Cumin Seeds and Lemon Grass. Include Protection, Peaceful Home, and Spirit Guide oils in the lamp. Keep that lamp lit by the front door of the house while you pray Psalm 133 and 35 daily, or pray for the return of the missing person.

The ancestral spirit will work with the powers of the herbs to find the lost person or ensure aid is given to them while the light of the lamp will guide them home.

You can also use attraction powders on the flyers to help people to notice them more and keep an open eye for him.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Hi Conjureman,

Thank you so much for your useful response. I think I will seek out horary astrology, but I don't know the time he was born. I went to an uncanny card reader today. she said he was blackmailed to go to another state by some girl. She really wants him to be her boyfriend.. She's kind of crazy. We all don't know who she is, because I guess he has this secret lifestyle. Hmm, can you give me a good compelling jar spell I can follow? to get him back? All I have of him is his photo and I know his birthday.

Much love, blessings and light your way.

Thanks, mimiso

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 pm

God answers prayers! and the ammonia jar helped with this. thank you all for your great suggestions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:55 pm

I am so glad things worked out for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Thank You so much Starsinthesky7, you're always soo helpful and informative. i send tons of good energy your way.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”