Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 pm

I can tell ya attraction products at LM are no joke. i purchased the oil and mojo for my friend for christmas ( she does not practice but believes in it) well she just stuck it in a box with pictures of things she wanted dressed it like i told her to. everything she had in that box came to her, she is now affraid to remove the pics as she dont want them to leave, it happened i sware in like 3mo house bf career... love this product!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 am

@ HailDiscordia:
It's true, I love to read about positive outcomes too, it gives hope and never seces to amaze me.

@j82:

Oh that sounds like a great idea, I might make a box like that as well. Thanks for the input. I will probably add some crown of success oil too.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 am

Than 'box' thing sounds very interesting. Does anyone know if its OK to remove the items, or must you keep them in there indefinitely, if you don't want these 'attracted items' to leave?

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:06 pm

ariella wrote:Than 'box' thing sounds very interesting. Does anyone know if its OK to remove the items, or must you keep them in there indefinitely, if you don't want these 'attracted items' to leave?
I would think that if you're wanting to keep those things with you, you'd either a) leave them in the box indefinitely or b)bury the whole box, contents and all in your yard or a potted plant (if an apartment dweller). Although I'd rather hear from one of the more experienced practitioners on the forum for confirmation/correction of this.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 pm

How did she dress the box?
j82 wrote:I can tell ya attraction products at LM are no joke. i purchased the oil and mojo for my friend for christmas ( she does not practice but believes in it) well she just stuck it in a box with pictures of things she wanted dressed it like i told her to. everything she had in that box came to her, she is now affraid to remove the pics as she dont want them to leave, it happened i sware in like 3mo house bf career... love this product!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Dolls can be used for a variety of purposes. You can make it the main part of your conjure or you can use it along with other conjure. If you are interested in sparking the interested of a man than you can use a doll baby. If you have little contact with the individual it may be difficult to get your hands on his personal concerns, but why not use a Come To Me conjure to bring him closer, get that concern and then create a strong doll baby to get what you want. Of course you can also make a doll baby with just a picture as a personal concern.

That's very important to know. I might be physically attracted to someone who I don't know and want them to come to me.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:02 pm

she didnt well she put the pics on the box covering the inside and dressed the mojo weekly and when she did she prayed and thought as though she had everything she wanted. but id think if you have more experience then my friend you could dress it with proper powder or oil as you see fit.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Honestly, I would wait until you can get at least some form of concern before going through the process of making and working a dolly. You may want to take ConjureMan's advice and work some Come to Me-type work to get the person closer to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:02 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Honestly, I would wait until you can get at least some form of concern before going through the process of making and working a dolly. You may want to take ConjureMan's advice and work some Come to Me-type work to get the person closer to you.
I wholeheartedly agree. It seems to take a fair bit of talent and skill to do anything with just a photo, its not a great link, its great to help you focus on the person, but not as an actual link.
HRCC Student #1559

barca

Unread post by barca » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Just wonder will it be ok with targets hair , nail clippings to get started with a baby doll?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:59 pm

barca wrote:Just wonder will it be ok with targets hair , nail clippings to get started with a baby doll?
Those are great links!
HRCC Student #1559

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 am

Got a few questions regarding making a doll baby. I hope they haven't been answered already, but if they have, would someone kindly post the link? I've read through this forum, but I'm not finding the answers I'm looking for.

1. Would a hotel bath towel he used to dry off after showering be good to use?

2. How about semen, even if it's mixed w/vaginal fluids?

3. How do I write a petition paper to put in the doll? Is it the same as a petition paper you put under a candle or is it done differently?

4. How do I put specific thoughts into my target's head using the doll?

5. How do I use the oils on/in my doll?

Of course, any additional advice would be welcome.

I'm pretty sure I'm good on herbs & oils (have a pretty good little supply of LM oils & herbs started already, lol), but is there anything else I may need to get from LM before starting this doll?

Thank you all so much for any advice you can give me!
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am

1. Yes.

2. It's fine that way.

3. You don't need a petition paper in the doll.

4. You speak to it.

5. Not necesary.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 pm

to HeactesHeart, i put my doll baby like you said last night and he called me today and he told me that he couldn't sleep last night with headache and sweating, he said he was real bad, do you think is because what i did?

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Sorry to be so uninformed here, but how do I a actually make a doll baby? I know how to sew; I actually have a sewing machine. So I take/create the form of the doll baby and then stuff it with the appropriate herbs, personal concerns and then annoint it with then use the approiate oils?

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Thank you, conjureman. I think I just have a tendency to overthink everything before I start the work. So, I made the doll, and have been working a honey jar with it as well. I want my lover to call me several times (I'm ignoring until he gets desperate to have me back) and be persistent to win my affections again. I am happy to say that after 1 week of poppet and honey jar work he called. Of course, I ignored it. But, hopefully he will keep trying.

But now I wish I would have done the honey jar and poppet at different times, because I cannot pinpoint which thing is having the most effect. I have had success with honey jars in the past, but since I just started working with the poppet (i.e. warming his feet and butt on flame of honey jar candle, laying him in front of honey jar to watch the candle flame and internalize my petition, cuddling him and wrapping in panties, etc.) I'd like to be able to ascertain that the movement I am getting is directly related to the doll. Maybe, once I start responding to his calls he will say things that let me know the doll is working. . . Thanks again!

brujaha

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:51 pm

I really don't understand why women WORK SO HARD TO GET A MAN TO CALL and then ignore the call.

Another woman will have him if you don't respond -- and don't come complaining to me on this forum if that happens

Do you love him or are you just playing games?

'Cause if you love him, then answer his call. Of course, if you're just playing with him, then go for it ... i guess... well, actually i still don't see the point. If you live another 80 years, you only have approximately 30,000 days left to live. How many of them are you gonna spend making a man call you and then NOT ANSWER?
catherine yronwode

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:26 am

Miss Cat. I agree with you. Havin done that myself in the past, I have learnt a lesson from it :)

One of my friends is doing a honey jar on a guy she likes and has seen some signs within a wk and I told her the same thing you said here but she said he is neither callig or answering her calls yet. I told her not to worry and that be patient- takes atleast 3 weeks right?

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 am

Ms Cat,

1st, I want you to know that I really value your opinion and respect your work. I absolutely love your LM products too btw. I agree with your statement above to an extent though. I have been too accessible to this man (i.e. I always answer his calls, even if I am out, because I want him to know that I am honestly not with other men and I'm giving him a fair chance, etc).

I need him to respect me. He lied to me about going on a vacation alone, when he really went with the woman he said meant nothing and that he had stopped seeing. He doesn't realize that I figured it out, and was suffering in silence while he was away. I am a scorpio, and sometimes I find that people listen to me more when I stop speaking; my silence tends to speak volumes, and they begin to think for themselves about what they may have done wrong.

My petition is for this man to realize my worth and our connection together, so that when I do allow him back into my life and have "the talk" with him, he understands that I will not be a doormat and that there can be no other women if he really wants to be with me. Do you think I am sabotaging the work, even if my intention for the work is for him to be persistent in calling if he cares about me?

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 am

Forgot to say that I have done a freezer spell on the woman he took on vacation, although I do not know how successful it has been. And, I am trying to do the modified "contact jack ball," but there's no way I can get a parrot feather. Hopefully, it will work without it, because the intention is there, and my feelings are very strong about him. . .

brujaha

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:15 am

Miss Cat is NOT the Cat of originalninjacat blog.

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:46 am

Hello everyone!
I wonder the same thing,
I searched the forum but do not find it? How do I make a doll baby? I do not have anything that he used, but do have hair and nail clippings.....will that do it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Definitely not the same cat.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:03 pm

You can make a baby doll by getting an article of the targets clothing, and making the entire thing out of the material of the target. Another option is that you can get fabric from the fabric store in the appropriate color such as red or pink for love, black for crossing, white for cleansing, etc. You can use gingerbread man cookie cutter or a pattern from a craft store to help with the template of the doll. I like to use the same color thread as well. Some people glue or sew a picture of the target's face on to the doll or you can simply make your own face. As for the personal items if the hair is long enough, you can sew the lock of hair on to the head of the doll. If not you can fold it the personal item into the name paper, which you are going to put inside the doll. I like to leave a small opening to stuff in the appropriate herbs. I will stuff the remainder of the doll with cotton balls soaked with oils and powders as well so that I do not have to use a whole bag or pack of herbs.

Lastly, you are going to baptize the doll with holy water and deem it as the target. If that is still too complicated, then you can purchase a fixed poppet doll through lucky mojo.

It is only found through the complete inventory. It is in the poppet section

http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:42 pm

oh really!!! My apologies to Ms. Cat of LM. I am so accustomed to reading everything by cat yronwode that I assumed she was THE AUTHORITY on the subject, and hadn't considered the fact that cat is so common a name it's likely someone else would have a site on candle spells and be named cat. Go figure! Sorry about that!

brujaha

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

The mixing up of me -- catherine (cat) yronwode -- with the woman who runs originalninjacat is ENTIRELY a plan and design of HERS. Her name is not cat or catherine. Her name is KRISTEN WORK and she lives in New Hampshire.

Kristen Work took the name "Cat" (and the false appellation "original") on her web site around 2002, in order to make herself more well-known than she had any right to be, based on her limited skills and knowledge at the time. (She now claims to have been "psychic since birth." It was not always so.)

Kristen Work was a customer of mine -- under the name Kristen, and not "Cat" -- when she first started out. Early on at her site she displayed a photo of a large order of products she had bought from us -- still sitting alongside the very same cardboard box in which we had shipped them to her -- but she had turned all the oil bottles backwards, so you could not see the Lucky Mojo labels, and she claimed that these were her own products. "Original Ninja Kristen," as i call her, is anything BUT "original."

In "The Optimistic Life," a New Thought book written in 1907 by Orison Swett Marsden, there is a great chapter called "Superiority The Best Trade Mark." I'd like to quote from that book.

Says Marsden:

"Names stand for character, which is the consummate protector and best advertisement, and they are mentioned with respect. We never have respect for a man who deals in imitations or who manufactures or sells shoddy as we have for one who deals in genuine articles. The human mind loves the actual, the real, the genuine, the things that ring true, and hates the false.

"Note the difference between the character of the maker and seller of articles of merchandise that are noted for their superiority and that of the man who spends a lifetime in the barter of cheap make-believe goods, who constantly tries to make things appear what they are not.

"To spend a life buying and selling lies, or cheap shoddy shams, whether in jewelry, clothing, furniture, stocks, or bonds, is demoralizing to every element of nobility -- to excellence in any form.

"It is demoralizing to have any share in dishonest, shoddy work. There is enough of the good, the true, and the beautiful to do, so you need not ally yourself with their opposites. Ally yourself with a house that stands for something high and makes and sells substantial goods."

'Nuff said.

DOL-FEL-BLWO
Black Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

DOL-FEL-BLMA
Black Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

DOL-FEL-WHMA
White Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-WHWO
White Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-REWO
Red Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-REMA
Red Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

--------------------------------------------

And soon we will have our very hot seller back in! The Red Flannel Dolls!

DOL-FLA-REOP
Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed
$20.00

DOL-FLA-RESE
Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item)
$50.00

DOL-FLA-REEM
Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it)
$5.00

catherine yronwode

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I really don't understand why women WORK SO HARD TO GET A MAN TO CALL and then ignore the call.

Another woman will have him if you don't respond -- and don't come complaining to me on this forum if that happens

Do you love him or are you just playing games?

'Cause if you love him, then answer his call. Of course, if you're just playing with him, then go for it ... i guess... well, actually i still don't see the point. YIf you live another 80 years, you only have approximately 30,000 days left to live. How many of them are you gonna spend making a man call you and then NOT ANSWER?
Agree 100%. After all the work put into it, why would you suddenly play hard to get?

I've been having pretty good luck with the spells I've been casting, the tricks I've my laying, etc. I have the full run of his office. I can lay a lot of tricks before he comes into the office. Love Me oil and powers on his computer,his chair, the toilet, the stairs. I am really getting interested in a Doll Baby. Like the idea of talking with him in that way.

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Just wanted to update on the situation.
Last night I wrapped him up in my underwear tightly, put him in a colorful jar and told him he couldnt come out till he contacted me and I hoped he would call. We are currently only speaking through occasional email and rarely chat. the last phone call I received from him was I think more than two months ago. We live very far away from eachother.

Well anyway, this morning he had written me an email that was finally a little more personal and in it he told me that he wanted to call me someday soon (he said this of his own accord, I never mention to him personally that I wanted him to call), just that he was never sure what would be a good time to call...

hehe ok, I think I need to unbind my poppet, as it can't be comfortable being tied in by my undies in the dark (usually he gets to sleep tucked under my pillow or tucked into the top of my tank top placed over my heart).

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 pm

bluelioneveninsta wrote:Just wanted to update on the situation.
Last night I wrapped him up in my underwear tightly, put him in a colorful jar and told him he couldnt come out till he contacted me and I hoped he would call. We are currently only speaking through occasional email and rarely chat. the last phone call I received from him was I think more than two months ago. We live very far away from eachother.

Well anyway, this morning he had written me an email that was finally a little more personal and in it he told me that he wanted to call me someday soon (he said this of his own accord, I never mention to him personally that I wanted him to call), just that he was never sure what would be a good time to call...

hehe ok, I think I need to unbind my poppet, as it can't be comfortable being tied in by my undies in the dark (usually he gets to sleep tucked under my pillow or tucked into the top of my tank top placed over my heart).
Congrats on your progress and thank you for updating us!!! Can't wait to hear when you get your ultimate success!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 pm

I will have unfettered access to my target’s office next week. He will be out of town all of next week visiting his daughter in Texas. Aside from laying tricks which I have done on numerous occasions, is there any other advantage that I can take from this? I ordered a dolly. Would it be more powerful if I worked the dolly in his office, sitting in his chair? I do have personal concerns (pubic hair). He actually gave them to me willingly. Will his total disbelief in Hoodoo make him immune to it?

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:03 pm

I should add that we've been on again off again lovers for about 20 years. Mostly off again when I've have had other BF's. He is married with two adult children. Not a good marriage, but it would cost him too much money to get a diorce.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Personally, I don't think it will make any different in the "power" of things if you did it in his office, or sitting in his chair. I mean I suppose it could considering you are in close proximity with his things. But I think it will have an impact that you dress his office.

No, his disbelief in Hoodoo will not make him immune to it. If he doesn't believe in it I would think that would actually be more helpful because then he couldn't be resistant and do some protection work to something he does not believe in.

And with the last post, that further suggests that you need to get a reading as this is a complicated situation.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:52 am

1. Yes you can use any doll just make sure you baptize it as this person. I think it is much more empowering to actually make the doll, and you can get the from lucky mojo as well. You can only find it in the complete inventory, and you need to look for poppets or doll.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

2. Yes you can cut off a piece of the cigarette butt

3. You can add some dried menses.

4. I would not work with st. expedite personally to speed things up. You need to get a reading on this matter to address why he is being physically distant with you after 8 months since you've been working on the jar. There is a reason and that needs to be addressed. If anything I would work with st. martha to dominate him, but in this case i STRONGLY urge you to get a reading. There is more going on here that needs to be addressed through other things than a sweet jar, and a baby doll per se. So get a reading....to figure out what is going on, and see if this issue can be rectified. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:50 am

If you are going to be using your menses, you don't need to add it *in* the doll. Alternatively, once it is baptized, you can take the menses and tease him with it, give the dollie a taste, etc.

Getting a reading can help you ascertain what course of action would be best.

A doll baby is one way of working and it may be a great option.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

PurpleShoes

Unread post by PurpleShoes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:31 am

i am interested in making a love baby doll but wondering a few things.
a. when i baptize it with holy water; where can i find holy water? do you sell it on this site?
b. would you recommend making my own, or buying an empty LM one, or a pre-stuffed but unfixed LM one?

also, i have a triple strength attraction mojo that i've been very careful with and liking a lot, but woke up today and noticed that the string had come untied, but it was still closed. is that a problem? also a few days ago i noticed that for some reason some of my hair that was wrapped inside the name paper, well one strand of it seems to have somehow escaped from inside the paper and poked through the bag a little...not sure how that happened- it's technically still inside the bag but poking through a bit. that shouldn't be a problem, right?

emmagal

Unread post by emmagal » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 am

@j82

Hi,

Congrats on your success.

I hope you don't mind me asking, how did you tie the poppet to your underwear. I really want to know. You can even pm if you prefer.

Thanks bunches.

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 am

Hi emmegal,
I didn't tie my poppet TO the underwear, I bound the underwear AROUND the poppet (it has to be used underwear). I covered his face so that he could only see hear smell feel me and then wound the rest around its body. I did it a bit tightly so that it would be a little uncomfortable but not too tight so that it would hurt and I told my target (through talking to the poppet) that he would stay there until he contacted me or called me, then I put the poppet in a dark tin.

The next day I got an email form my target which said that he wanted to call me soon etc.
The funny thing, was that he had worded it as if in answere to me having asked him to call, eventhough I never asked my target in person, just through the doll. It was as if he was responding to my conversation with the doll.

Of course I also took the poppet out of the jar then, because I didnt want to cause my target too much discomfort.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 am

A few quick ideas:

If, after 8 months, all you have is a smoked cigarette butt, you are not physically close to this person at all. You do not mention living in separate cities, but, telling you from my own experience, if i was in the same city as a man i would jhave his yard dirt, foot track, hairs, thread from clothing, handwriting sample, or whatever within a week. Any reason other than physical distance makes it difficult for me to understand why you can;t get these things. I'm not talking semen on a string her, just the things that people normally "shed" all around themselves.

Putting your menstrual blood in the head of the doll is fine -- it's similar to putting a public hair in his hat -- keep your sexuality on his mind all the time. So, again, unless there is physical distance, think of working him on multiple levels in addition to the doll.

With respect to his healing from hurts that you inflicted long ago, you've been dragging on with this for eight months. Do you have a time limit? How long are you going to work before you decide he is refusing to heal?

People can do that, you know, they can absolutely refuse to heal or "get over it."I have done it -- just shut my mind against a particular reconciliation, no matter how much the other person wanted it. I might soften a little now and then, but once i took my stance, i would not give in. It actually became a battle of wills to NOT forgive despite the gifts and blandishments, and gentle requests for friendship.

I'm not saying that your friend is in that state of mind, but if he is in that space, you have to decide how long in your life you want to engage in such a contest of wills. A year would be tops for me, but others may take a different view. You've got a life to live too.
catherine yronwode

emmagal

Unread post by emmagal » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:19 am

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I will try this and I will all let you know how it goes.

Seriously, thank you for taking time to answer my question.

LightMaven

Unread post by LightMaven » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm

I have a Doll Baby that I've been working with for many months now with great success. It was originally created for Love work & when I made it I drew the facial features on with a Sharpie. Now all these months later the face is beginning to wear off & fade from feeding it with Follow Me Boy by anointing his little head.

In the meantime, I've been giving a lot of thought to my man's physical problems with his vision & have been wanting to do some healing work on him. He kind of balked when I wanted to anoint him with oil & lay hands on him directly & pray over him. So I've been thinking of doing it with his proxy Doll Baby instead.

What I was thinking of doing is embroidering the facial features back on so they'd be more permanent. Perhaps even dipping the needle & soaking the thread in Healing Oil. If I am praying over it for healing while doing the sewing will this be working or will the pricking of the needle be a harmful thing?

Also can I do various workings with the Doll Baby even though it was originally created for Love work? It would be nice to be able to use the strong connection with his Doll Baby that is established.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Your idea of embroidering the face on is great. We do this with the dolls we make in the Lucky Mojo shop.

Proxy healing work is a good use for a doll also, and no, it does not matter that you originally made it for love work. It's all good work, so should be compatible,
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:02 am

Dressing the thread and needle that you plan on working is sound also. Starr Casas is a big fan of such work, and I've used it successfully myself. Dress your needle and thread, and pray while you sew your doll baby.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 am

I dress the needle and thread when stitching in my conjure. It really does add to the work.

LightMaven

Unread post by LightMaven » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Thank you, All!

Now if I can just manage to recreate the eyes the way they were before the fading. I really did a good job when first drawing them on & they looked very much like my target's eyes. Plus I now have to remember my embroidery stitches. Been a minute since I've done any decorative sewing.

I appreciate the input. It is a big help.

cardea

Unread post by cardea » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 am

I made a doll baby and am working a honey jar on my ex. I light candles on the honey jar Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and work the doll baby daily for a little while. Some days, I'll lay the doll baby down in a box with herbs specifically to draw him to me. Other times, I wrap my panties around him and put him in my underwear drawer.

I've noticed that on the days the doll baby is in the box with herbs, our communication is not that great. When he is wrapped in my panties, I'll get multiple text messages and phone calls to let me know what is going on in his life.

I guess my point is, each person will respond differently to different methods.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 am

i recently put my doll baby in a dark space, and told him that when i returned from vacation I expected his attitude to have changed or he would stay there. And what do you know? he totally responded with a brand new attitude when i returned :D

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 am

so, i've been working my dolly for a while and have gotten some good movement from him.

yesterday i put him to the test.

My bf tends to run away any time I stand up for myself or talk to him about things he does wrong. he just avoids me, comes home after I'm asleep and wont talk about anything.

So yesterday we had a heated convo over the phone and of course i got home and he was showered, dressed, and out the door. So, i lit a fire under the dolly with my honey jar. Told him to come home, come close and open up. An hour later he was back :D , this morning was up early praising me for all i do :D .

now whats a good way to reward my dolly?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 am

You don't have to reward it, you don't have to pay it. It is yours to control.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:47 am

even better! thank you! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:48 am

nena1974,

I certainly would not pay your doll, for the exact reason that Mama Micki gave. If the BF was being good, i might reward the doll of him with a kiss, a rub on my bosom, and maybe a little touch "down there" as a promise of more to come (heh) if he continues to tow the line. Dollies are all about control.
catherine yronwode

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm

thank you both. this is the first time he has responded so quickly. i guess i just got a little excited!
Catherine in another post you made a reference to someone burying a dolly at home to keep the person at home. Would it be ok to make a second dolly with the appropriate herbs and oils and bury him in my front yard?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm

nena1974...make another one for the same purpose?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:41 am

nena1974...make another one for the same purpose?
yes, for the same purpose, but burry him in my yard to keep him home?

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm not too sure about making a second doll baby. I understand your question, so I suggest only burying remains from your other love work in your yard to keep your lover close to you since you're already working your doll baby on a regular basis. On the link posted below, burial of a lover's clothing is mentioned. This makes sense since one probably isn't talking to their lover's underwear but he/she is most definitely interacting with the doll baby representing their target.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

When you're not working with the doll baby, you can also wrap it in your unwashed panties and place it under your bed (I made a little box for my doll baby) as a way to keep your lover close to you.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 am

i have been keeping him in my panties but placing it in the closet. Thanks for the link!

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:36 am

Doesdollies work on long distance. as I dont have nothing personal of the person I am to target just his 30 page letters to me.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am

Im sure they would work from a distance, but from my understanding you do need personal concerns for it to work and i'm not sure how strong a like with just handwriting would be.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:27 am

awwwwwwww shoot

nena1974 wrote:Im sure they would work from a distance, but from my understanding you do need personal concerns for it to work and i'm not sure how strong a like with just handwriting would be.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 pm

nena1974 wrote:i have been keeping him in my panties but placing it in the closet. Thanks for the link!
I've been keeping him in my panties and placing it under my pillow.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 pm

nena1974,

You don't need a second dolly to bury. Bury some other things of his. Don't split your energy.
catherine yronwode

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”