Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 pm

i must give thanks to the Lucky Mojo Co. Not only did my order get here in 3 days since it was shipped out, the vigil i ordered to be burned for me was started on the same day!! it leaves me very impressed :D

Ms. Cat, All LM staff and Nicole for the above exceptional hard work you gals and guys do. i give many thanks to you.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:41 pm

...we share your sentiments wraithklewn...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Add my voice to that as well. Thank you Miss Cat, Nicole (who lit a candle for me as well a few weeks ago), and everyone else at LM for your amazing products and your willingness to share you knowledge with us.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 am

I am so excited!!!!... My very own new LM products... can't wait.. At first I had all kinds of thing... during my shopping I was like a kid n ah candy store then I had to stop and think... let me call them to make sure I need all this...so Angela broke it all down and saved me money that I was sacrificing aways.. I am so happy.. forgot to ask how long will it take to get to since I ordered via internet
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 am

shipping used to take a while, but the past few months they have been super fast! as long as all you ordered is in stock :D

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 pm

thank you!
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 pm

I just received my latest order from LM today..Peace Water, Rose Water, Orange Water and Chinese Wash......ALL of them smell absolutely divine! Even the Chinese Wash smells heavenly! I can't wait to work with them this weekend.

On a previous order I had ordered the 4 Thieves Vinegar and War Water. Years ago a bought a 'war water' from another company. Doesn't even come close to being what I received from LM---the other stuff was literally water or oil with food coloring in it. No power whatsoever. LM's WW however...I felt its strength as soon as I unwrapped it.

Once again, my heartfelt thanks to Cat and her staff for their amazing line of products, their willingness to share their knowledge, and their patience with all of us just starting out learning about Hoodoo! :) We can never thank you enough!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 pm

I placed an order over the weekend and got it yesterday. I bought some Come to Me Boy oil and some Kiss Me Now oil, as well as a Fire of Love vigil candle. I came across an Intranquility spell today that I considered, and then decided against it. Timing would be right since it is considered "negative" work. The more I thought about it and the more I read about it, the less I liked it. Why would I want to make someone I care for miserable? If that's what it takes, I'll live without it. I've known this guy for 20 years. We have been off and on lovers over that time, but we have always been friends.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 pm

[quote="Elveta" I came across an Intranquility spell today that I considered, and then decided against it. Timing would be right since it is considered "negative" work. The more I thought about it and the more I read about it, the less I liked it. Why would I want to make someone I care for miserable? If that's what it takes, I'll live without it. I've known this guy for 20 years. We have been off and on lovers over that time, but we have always been friends.[/quote]

That is very, very mature and smart of you! Common sense rocks!

My wife and I just ordered another shipment yesterday and today because we had to cancel our monthly trip to the store, however we will be driving up for vacation at the end of this month...sweet!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:57 am

Joseph,

So very jealous! :) I can't wait to visit a friend out that way later this year/early next year. I have already warned her in advance that we WILL be making a trip to LM! I'm already planning on taking an extra suitcase for the goodies I'll be bringing home! Enjoy your vacation!

*goes back to smelling the lovely waters and washes I got yesterday*

bbsm2

Unread post by bbsm2 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:45 pm

I got my package yesterday and boy was I so surprise I thought it will take another week to get it.
And when I opened it, I am amazed how the oils smelled they were just amazing.
The St. Martha candle fixed I ordered just filled my small one bedroom apt when I lighted it. I can't wait for my petitions to come through.

Other than the Saint Martha candle I am burning (for someone to reconnect with after breaking up a month ago)
I am also burning free standing candles everyday for a current job that I have now that I am in negotiations for my new "pay rate" since I got my license now and new responsibilities and job descriptions... it's been days that they (the bosses) talking in private about my "situation". This is not the main job I want but it's something I want to keep since I want to have the flexibility of having two jobs and extra income.

Another candle I am burning is for the job that I really want to get and been through two phone interviews now and the last and final interview will be with the manager! I am waiting for them to call me to set an appointment for that one!

So, I am patiently and diligently praying!

luckyrose

Unread post by luckyrose » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:23 am

I don't know where to post this but,this is my story:
Iam very new here and through reading about luckymojo for a few days,I did my first order(July 15)of herbs,annointing oils,candles and mojo bags(Blues boy special triple strength,money stay with me and weight loss).To make my story short,since I ordered this lucky items(but did not receive it yet),one thing I noticed is that I always saw money even Iam cleaning my house.And even my husband giving me money though Iam not asking.My fx trading is doing well.And one more thing is our tax accountant told us that we can have our tax return for 5 years(almost 100 thousand).I dont know what to say but.....THANK YOU LUCKYMOJO!!!!!!!One more thing is.....I dont know even whats the meaning of Blues boy special mojo.I just ordered it because of the fast luck oil attach to it.Ok I'll accept it that Iam lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Lucky mojo!!!!!!!!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:10 pm

"i must give thanks to the Lucky Mojo Co. Not only did my order get here in 3 days since it was shipped out, the vigil i ordered to be burned for me was started on the same day!! it leaves me very impressed."

You and me both. I placed an order last Saturday the 17th and I got it today, on the 20th. My last order came really fast too. I remember my first order took about three weeks. :)

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:11 am

Hi All
I just received my order last week and omg the oils smell amazing! Escpecially the reconcilliation oil which is absoloutly divine, so much so that im going to want to keep wearing it as a scent after i reconcile with my ex! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:43 am

do it...I love the scent of Kiss Me Now...and have made it my personal favorite.

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 am

I concur!
The oils are perfume quality...I've had several people ask what I was wearing! ;)( to which my reply is "go online and look up lucky mojo")

Even if the intent was not specific, I'd still use them personally as a fragrance.

Many thanks.

Sassy :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:17 pm

I thought it would be better posted where it could be more effective.(wanted to go in Ask for Help in My Situation); but I respect the forum guidelines (as to posting where). I WANT TO KEEP THE CAPS ON AND DO FLIPS!!! I have to share something with you, especially those looking for work that believe they can't spend a dollar-- 10-- 20-- 30-- 60-- or a hundred -- You absolutely can!! Give to others when you have nothing else to give and give of yourself; the money will come. The AIRR Readers are not a million a buy!! They are worth a million but do not cost a million!!! Trust and have have faith when you believe that all is lost; Faith will find you. The products here at LM WORK -- use them -- my dream for many years is coming to fruition -- I attribute this to my own God given talent -- and to the products I purchased when I was not certain how to get buy that month -- THESE PRODUCTS WORK IN FONT 1056 (as large as the fonts get)

If you believe and focus your energy and have a few -- just a few -- you will succeed. AND YES IN FONT AS BIG AS IT GETS... you probably have money for an AIRR reading with someone brilliant--- we as humans fly more $$$ out the window on crap like pizza and Pop twice a week/month.

I wanted to post this here for all the folks that think this is a breeze or a ride. This is work and it is very inexpensive if YOU RESEARCH. Before you post an "I'm broke and have no money", please consider the frivilous items we as humans spend money on daily, cut back the outing lunch at the office if you are unemployed, on a budget...etc.

I was on a tight budget too with no unemployment just very sick -- but now I am 100 %! PLEASE invest in 3 -- 4 really--essential oils: Crown of Success, Steady Work, Money Drawing -- and do a 4th: VAN VAN-- THIS POST MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE or the way you live it.

Thank others along the way. Thank God. Thank yourself.. you are the only one who can pull yourself up by your boot straps so PULL > YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I DID!!! Thank you LM, Mrs. Cat, Ms Elvyralove -- The forum -- And the products, which I share and encourage others to order.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Thank you for that heartfelt testimonial. You gave good advice as well as recommending our spiritual supplies -- folks who take the work into their hands and stop making excuses -- who DO THE WORK -- will have better results than folks who come here and ask for help and then say, "Yes, but i can't do that ..." when help is offered.

Think positive, claim the victory, and remember, this is spiritual work, which means that you will be working with -- and on -- your heart and mind and soul as well as seeking changed conditions in the material world.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:34 pm

I third Triplethreat and cat's post...it works but you have to work it.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Thank you Mrs Cat and jwmcclin!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks for the kind words about my book and the web site.
catherine yronwode

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:40 pm

and as always i LOVE it. the smells them selves are SO powerful. i don't even have to open the box, i know that what i'm receiving is so powerful just by the smells you get!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:07 pm

I know what you mean lachina...I just love the products...

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 pm

I put in another big order this week with Alicia and Eileen-- ALWAYS WONDERFUL!!!!
I had been meaning to place an order anyway, but I lost two of my essentials (due to being a clutz and rushing) LM Money Drawing and LM Crown of Success Oils BUT My whole office smells AWESOME!!!

Colorado_Kitsune

Unread post by Colorado_Kitsune » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:48 pm

I posted this in response to my thread here as well but i wanted to say it here. I love LM. They have been incredible every time I've ordered from them (twice now but hey..I'm way impressed). The items I ordered to help bring peace after a hard death in our family are incredible. I haven't even taken them over to my brother-in-laws ( he lost a child) house yet and they already seem to be lifting the pain and loss everyone feels. I could tell the candle was dressed with a lot of love and the products prepared with the hands of blessed people.
Thank you over and over again LM. You have me as a customer for life.

p.s.- the first day i wore the crown of success oil to work I go three random positive reviews from nurses ( i work in a hospital) or patients on the work that i'd done that day and my attitude.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Good evening all! I received my latest and greatest order from the wonderful Lucky Mojo Curio Co today and HANDS DOWN the BEST ORDER by far!!!

My Order arrived... Get ready.. The Box was crushed on one corner. I had over a dozen oils, and a vigal candle in THE BOX.. When I picked it up, I noticed I did not "smell anything", which was immediately a great sign!!! IE if the product were to have been damaged I would have smelled something because the oils smell sooooooo good!!

These AWESOME people at the LM Shop take such care and dilligence in their work in not only praying-- but packing that NOTHING BROKE!!! Remember THESE Great Ones TOO as you are learning, they are all Graduates of Mrs. Cats Class: Alicia, Angela, Eileen and Greg. They are helping to put your personalized ---itemized ---order together for you with LOVE and CARE to go just about anywhere in the world!!! Yes, they will be receiving a "Thank You Card" from me.

Ok.. I'll share a dab of info just in case you might be thinking I can't...

Many people (including and especially me) do not have a lot if any funds (they think) to put into a large order. ($ave)

I'll say this again, WE AFFORD WHAT WE WANT TO AFFORD!!! I live paycheck to paycheck (I'm even behind. I WAS very sick) and am struggling just as much as many people I say this to often and on the forum...if you only knew!!! There are "perks" to ordering in bulk, from shipping to quantity, read.. read...that means read and see!!! :)

I got my 2nd biggest treat of all (my 1st is coming up..) MY LM ATTRACTION OIL. This is THE BEST BESTEST BESTESTMEGABEST of ALL!! I should know, over the last year I have ordered many oils and other treasures. I ordered the LM Attration for me-- to "attract someone new" If I had on my "Thinking Cap" and interpreted --what I had been reading all these months, it would have soaked in that attraction helps with $money TOO$$$!!!! ---attraction in general... I overlooked because I was not looking for love... dumb...I was thinking two dementional --Attraction only for love get it?!!!

On to the biggest treasure of all.... you "newbies", including ME-- listen UP.. you folks that think you know... and you may very well know-- but in case you don't --THE BEST PURCHASE IN ALMOST A YEAR, WAS MRS. CATS BOOK, "HOODOO HERB AND ROOT MAGIC".

It would Behove (spelling whatever-- it would be in your BEST interest to do this ASAP). My work has been awesome just from the knowlege of the website, but if I had had this book in January instaed of August...HMMMMM..... crushing humility...

"I don't have time to read"... neither do I... "I can't afford it"... YES YOU CAN It is 3.50 a week that is .50c a day for 28 days.

And guess what, it has pictures too!! :) You can read, use it as a reference, it will answer some questions that you might have regarding the roots, herbs and magic together... DO IT ASAP...

It will be the best LM purchase you make ---HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU LUCKY MOJO!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Wow! Well, i love you right back, honey! XXOOOXXX and i will print this out for Eileen and Aiden, our trusty shipping department folks -- They will enjoy the story of the crushed box that was not broken!

And you are right -- Attraction Oil is great. A very, very old recipe, one of the first i ever learned, and i love it still.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Ms Cat I love YOU and I Love THIS SITE and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR WISDOM and FOR HAVING AN INCREDIBLE TEAM!!!

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 am

Hey Triplethreat, I would very much like to echo your accolades for Cat, her company and everyone who works for Lucky Mojo Curio Co. What Cat does is nothing short of absolutely amazing and I love the products. They are second to NONE! Lucky Mojo helps us to help ourselves with the quality, care and sheer power of the supplies they offer. Everyone is helpful & kind and super knowledgeable. so here's my THANK YOU to everyone at LMCCo. as well!! Great advice about Ms Cat's book, too, by the way. I bought two copies and gave one to my girlfriend for her birthday. She loved it.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Thank you butchcomer and Greatest Gift!! What is also wonderful is that you have someone that you can share in the learning and working of Hoodoo!!
And for all others who are thinking of gifts too, (I did not know this until the other day even though it is at the TOP of the list of inventory) LM has Gift Certificates available!!!
Great for Birthdays, Holidays, or any day you want to share!
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html ---- located at the top of the list.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:38 pm

This thread is radiating some great Love! I agree with you Triplethreat! It is nice that in this, the year 2010, a small company can be so amazing and real that it evokes this type of admiration amongst it's purchasers...it makes me smile every time I think about it!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Hey, folks -- I looked up the customer name used by Triplethreat and printed out her post about the crushed-but-not-broken box and ... EILEEN CLAIMS THE LOVE.

All our packers are great, but Eileen's the one who packed this box.

YAY, EILEEN!
catherine yronwode

Winter Sun

Unread post by Winter Sun » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:02 am

This thread is a little late in coming, as I got the amulet a few weeks ago, but haven't found the forums until tonight. i found a great amulet at Lucky Mojo. It started as one of the copper chinese coins, but has become my own implement since. I picked it out of the dish at a whim, and the more I held it, the less I wanted to put it down. I bought it, and some leather cord, and made it into an amulet. It continues to be fabulous for making luck energy. Even as I walked out of the store, I tested it by laying a blessing on the store(and damned if those seashells in the walkway didn't make it nigh-impossible to find the place ;). things have only gotten better since. I'm not great at working with implements, but this coin and I are working great. i use it to store extra energy and to generate luck, and it has also helped my ability with metal energy. I'm a lucky soul anyway, but coincidence stretches alot when this amulet and I work together.

I have decided not to give it its own spirit for now, but I might later.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:36 am

That's great to hear Winter Sun--Lucky Mojo has a wide variety of amulets, charms, and talismans for a variety of conditions--luck being one of the most popular! For more information about magical amulets and talismans check out: http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 am

Something new learned today from Mrs. Cat's Book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic:
Devil's Shoe Strings Page 84 toward the bottom. You'll have to buy the book like I did, but this page has a particular tip that helps with some "money obtaining issues" in the forum, and "dressing" also asked many times in the forum, with this multi purpose tip Mrs. Cat provides. Sorry no spoiler here.. you have to order the book.
I had associated Devil's Shoe Strings with only Protection. I am definately going to try this helpful tip!!!

candis

Unread post by candis » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 am

Triplethreat wrote:Something new learned today from Mrs. Cat's Book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic:
Devil's Shoe Strings Page 84 toward the bottom. You'll have to buy the book like I did, but this page has a particular tip that helps with some "money obtaining issues" in the forum, and "dressing" also asked many times in the forum, with this multi purpose tip Mrs. Cat provides. Sorry no spoiler here.. you have to order the book.
I had associated Devil's Shoe Strings with only Protection. I am definately going to try this helpful tip!!!
Is this an advertisement?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:01 pm

No Candis. It is not a kiss up either. It is a testimony.
I have found myself in some pretty difficult times lately from money to health to dealing with some petty mean people with a family member. Just because of the "peppy RARA" optimist that comes out, does not mean that I can not be very matter of fact. I have been trying to learn as possible because I have found that not only through study and knowledge of this belief system --that is new to me has this allowed my to focus on what is really important-- but it has also brought me closer to GOD.
So, I had recently ordered some Devil's Shoe Strings for Protection, not realizing that they could actually be very beneficial for yet another extremely important purpose.

In addition, for clarity, being that I am new, too, and would like to recommend that others don't wait almost a YEAR to order a very useful tool that aswers so many questions that I have had ---and others have had-- on a day to day basis in the forum.
I must say, I am flattered that you think it is an advertisement and that statement is a confirmation for something I am actively working on, so Thank you!!!
Be Blessed!!!

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:41 am

I love LM, this place is awesome and have such a good variety of products. I love the fact that you get instructions with every order. I also love the fact that they anoint and pray over the candles and it's not expensive at all. I live in Maryland and a shop here is so expensive, they do not anoint your candles, do not send instructions and they charge you $15.00-$25.00 for shipping and I'm right in the same City. LM is fast and I say LM Forever and I will tell everyone to shop LM!! :D
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

golda

Unread post by golda » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:08 am

ConjureMan wrote:Golda, it may simply mean that he's a bit busy. He's obviously interested in hearing from you so leave him a message then give him time to contact you back. Since he sent you a letter you could also write back with a dressed letter.

Good luck!
Thanks ConjureMan i already made up my mind to cut clear with him.I realize that i don't really want him anymore. Surely this will be a lesson for me, and I learned a lot from this experience.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Great post Golda...indeed it does work, and work WONDERS!

Good luck to you!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

golda

Unread post by golda » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:42 am

You're welcome coco bongo & Ritual sound :)
Persistence does indeed work. It took me one year to get results but I got them :)
Also, keep the faith :) Try to beat OCD as well. Learn to let go... :)
Now I am working on a different person. May we all achieve all our desire :)

sussyb

Unread post by sussyb » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 am

scams, i hate them with a passion, they choose to exploit people for reasons only known to them, mostly for money i suppose. i wish i had caught a few.

i been scammed a few times from different scammers like "Paul" and "Great Spell Caster" and "Tasha Woddy" who were promising results and giving me false hope regarding my experiences and conditions. i paid them money, but everything was always going from bad to worse. i thought it was all over for me. i had lost many things, i had huge debts to these psychic scammers and my family and friends were moving away from me and my husband was leaving me and we had been married for twelve years with two kids.

after i found lucky mojo, everything began changing. i prayed instead of wasting my money on a scam. the spiritual supplies were inexpensive and i learned how to use them from the free web pages of ms. cat. my husband is back and he loves me more than ever. my life has a new meaning now. i have paid my debts and my family is back with me.

please be wary of false spell casters and magicians, they are scams and they are out there. they even try to come to this forum, but they get kicked out, which keeps us safe.

thank you for a forum site that is for real and no scams, and for honest supplies and help with spells and prayers.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:35 am

This is not a scam site. We manufacture and sell spiritual supplies in the African American conjure tradition, and provide free education to the public, as well as a more intensive private course and workshops in this work. Graduate students of mine who perform readings and spell-work for the public are eligible to join our church-sponsored directory, The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR), which is a group of traditional practitioners committed to ethical relationships with clients.

You may read more about scamsters here:

http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

You may read more about AIRR here;

http://luckymojo.com/readersandrootworkers.org

You may read more about the kind of work i teach here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

And you may look over my catalogue of hand-made spiritual supplies here:

http://luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
catherine yronwode

golda

Unread post by golda » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:11 am

Updates on my Working

For the past week I've done workings on a new lover.
Good things are happening and I'm still amazed. Keep persisting, keep doing work :)

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:38 pm

I completly agree with this as ive seen miraculous results with combined work both me and my rootworker have been doing, i was aware of the 'ocd' complex and actually decided to switch off my phone and completly disconnect form the situation in order that the work could take hold without me constantly checking up, worrying and generally looking for signs- and part of the work has manifested with complete success better than what i could have hoped. I know i will see complete success in the rest of mine and my rootworkers work if i keep a positive mindset, do the work then let it go and get on with my daily life without obsessing over a timeframe and wanting results yesterday. I thank this site and Cat Yronwode and also AIRR wholeheartedly for introducing to a magical way of life that really works and is something i am going to practise for the rest of life.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 am

missyd, I think I may have to start off each day by reading your post. It was really uplifting. Thanks for that.

golda

Unread post by golda » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 am

missyd i understand about the OCD complex thing..it happened recently with me..regarding the working I'm doing on a new lover. Instead of doing 9 knots, I made 10.Then I spent obsessing about the knots,.."Should I redo again?" etc.

I go back and read Cat's post about Nation Sack that 1 knot is actually already powerful. This really helps my OCD and I tried to keep myself busy and not obsessing about the working. The next day, I see positive results and I'm amazed.

Let's be supportive and I wish you all success with your workings :)

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Am glad my post has helped! Lets hope we all see the success we want.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:03 am

Well we had our day in court today over the land and the loan that my ex got from my dad. Everything went just as I had hoped it would and I just want to thank St Michael and St Martha for answering my prayers. I would also like to thank everyone here for your wonderful advice and Miss Cat of course for this great forum and all her wonderful products that I used in accomplishing this.

magickalpisces

Unread post by magickalpisces » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:24 am

All I can tell you is that LM is definitely not a scam site. For one you purchase the products and do the spells yourself and the products are authentic and follow the hoodoo guidelines to the T. I do know some sites that do sell fake oils and bad quality candles but that's is not LM. They also share tons of free spells and tricks. The readings and conjure workers listed on the AIRR are authentic and they know what they are doing. Yes I know there are many fake psychic readings most of them give you a general reading for really cheap then to tell you, you are cursed and need more work for outrageous prices. I have been scammed too. However, the readers from the LM site (which I have had readings with 4 of them including Cat herself) are amazing and are not out to scam you or tell you, you are cursed or non-sense like that. As someone who was scammed for more than $5,000 dollars in the past (I have no idea how I was even able to gather such ridiculous amount) all I can say is that after I found LM and read more about hoodoo I have never purchased from another site for any spiritual products, LM is the real deal and I wouldn't change them. I have also worked with their kits with GREAT success and Cat and all their staff are great and very polite even when I screwed up my shipping address they updated it for me and sent it to the correct one. All I have to say about LM are great things.

Sam_2

Unread post by Sam_2 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi there,

I received my first order from LM.
I had ordered few oils (attraction, crown of success, kiss me now, follow me boy, look me over).
2 Roots(john the conqueror large and queen Elizabeth)
Triple strength crown of success mojo hand.
I was impressed by how beautiful the oil bottles were and the herbs looked marvelous in them.
I have been applying the attraction oil + kiss me now/ attraction oil + look me over for last two-three days.
Saying my intent to get lucky(sexually) while applying them.
The smell is good and stays on for at least 3-4 hours after application.
I haven't seen any reactions or any response from anyone around me.
Am I doing something wrong here.
From the forum, I read people got amazing response on anointing themselves with the oils.

tag227

Unread post by tag227 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Give it some time. I personally like to go by sets of three --- 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months. Also, try doing a cleansing -- salt, hyssop, burdock etc -- any kind.These also remove a lot of blocks. Additionally, for sex and attracting a short term partner, I would highly suggest Fast Luck Oil.

I hope this helps

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Sam.. all are GREAT choices that you ordered... No you are not doing anything wrong. You might not have seen it yet-- that does not mean that they have not taken notice of you! :) Keep doing what you are doing and stay positive :)
Be Blessed!!!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 pm

sam wrote:The smell is good and stays on for at least 3-4 hours after application.
I haven't seen any reactions or any response from anyone around me.
Am I doing something wrong here.
From the forum, I read people got amazing response on anointing themselves with the oils.
Yes, the sent is great, but it does not seem to stay on for me for more than an hour.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Hey y'all -- if it is on you .. it is working... if it is on your computer screen, It is working. If you have sachet powders with a love note or resume sent out... just because you sent it out and you can't smell it... does it mean it is not working.?.. NO. It is indeed!!! :)
great luck and look forward to share as always
Be Blessed!!!

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Cleansing is good to do before you start using the oils, when i started using LM products i did not know the hoodoo way to cleanse, but i have taken salt scrub baths as a spiritual cleanse for many years and they work ok too in a pinch if you dont have any herbs..
things you can use at home in a bath include: ammonia ( very diluted), coffee ( strained!), salt ( kosher or sea salt is preferable)...lots of threads on these topics in the forum.
The 13 herb bath is highly recommended ( i have never done that yet though)...and if you are trying to attract a new relationship, a clean psychic slate , and clear idea of what you would like to attract ( without getting too fixated on details) is a decent place to start...i used this method , but i was trying to attract a new job, and it worked really well.

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:43 am

My first order from LM, I bought several dressed, fixed candles, all for business. Within a couple of days of burning them, I got such an influx into my business that I had problems keeping up with it. So if you're looking for successful products, look no further...but be sure you can handle what it is you're asking for.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:46 am

I am so glad that this is working for you. I burn candles for our own shop's success when revenue drops -- and it always bounces right back up again. Yes, i use my own products! :-)
catherine yronwode

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:20 am

Well I would like to say I just started on my candle last night command candle and it was dancing and going in circle when i was talking to it and venting. turn it is burning slow but beautiful with an bluish color at the bottom. And trying to think should I burn my come to candle as well tonight.

catherineyronwode wrote:I am so glad that this is working for you. I burn candles for our own shop's success when revenue drops -- and it always bounces right back up again. Yes, i use my own products! :-)

mandrake

Unread post by mandrake » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:20 am

Hi my name is mandrake. My rootworker asked that I purchase some products thru lucky Mojo and I did. And it all worked perfectly.

Thanks to Lucky Mojo. Lucky Mojo supplies are the best.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Customer Testimonials”