Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
lover2

Saint Martha Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by lover2 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Hello,

I've been petitioning St. Martha 9 Tuesdays on a 7 inche Free Standing Red candle from LM.

The first 2 Tuesdays, the flame was normal. It took about 5-6 hours to burn down 1 designated block of the candle

the 3rd ritual took place last night, the flame was so weak and only raised about 1/4 of an inche. After 6 hours of burning, the candle only went down 1/2 of the designated block. During that time, I had to remove some of the dark residue from the wick. I prayed to St. Martha to dominate and bring back my ex-boyfriend, and prayed her to keep the flame going because I had to go sleep....My boyfriend is a very stubborn person, who left me 4 months ago after 5 years together....

I woke up 2 hours later, and my candle burned all the way down took out more than 4 blocks of candle, and left behind only 2 blocks...I supposed to have 6 blocks left for the next 6 Tuesdays. I look around and found out that there was a crack/opening lenghwise on the St Martha's picture side against the wall, which caused the wax to pour out and cover his picture and my petition paper underneath the candle, forming a brain-like image around the candle. The wick was still standing straight right in the center with no dark residue.

I read the candle divination from the website, but nothing described to what happened to me.
Is it some sign from St. Martha? Is she trying to tell me something?
What should I do with the remaining candle which is not enough for my next 6 Tuesday rituals?

Your feed back is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Love

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Martha Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 pm

I would get some divination done, and see what this might indicate. I would not continue working the St. Martha candle until you find out what is the sign behind this.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Hey Everyone..

So due to some circumstances I couldn't really control, I missed lighting my candle Tuesday, now I did say the novena and prayed early in the morning just in case I didn't make it home. So yesterday I re-dressed her scared place in my home, giving her fresh water and flowers. Today I decided to go down and light the candle anyway, and pray to her (some crazy things happened on Tuesday) about what happen this week and why I know now more than ever that I need to continue working with her on my petition.

First, I could be crazy but I swear I heard a woman's voice say, Where's my coffee? (spooky, but true) So I am not making a fresh pot of strong black coffee for her but within minutes of me sitting down to pray and lighting the candle, he called!! (double spooky)

So I know in my heart, she is helping me.. BUT my question is this..

Should I just add another Tuesday to my novena to make up for not lighting the candle on Tuesday or Should I begin the novena again from the 1st Tuesday, now I know Starsinthesky usually keeps the Tuesday going until the petition is granted and I've been thinking the same thing, because I am getting the feeling my petition may take way more than 9 Tuesday, not because St. Martha isn't helping me but because the set of cirumstances we need to overcome may take longer to work themselves out..

Any suggestions, advice.. would be much apprieciated!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Try speaking with Blessed Saint Martha. She'll tell you if she wants you to keep going or not. However, if you decide to perform 9 Tuesdays, then that is a spiritual vow you are making and should at least uphold that obligation.

Speaking with her will reveal more.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 pm

I feel like you need to be consistent when you are doing work with a saint. If you start with being lackadaisical about things (not saying you were, but just stating in general), then it shows your devotion to them. If you are doing the whole 9 Tuesday ritual, then personally, I would start over. However, if you are like me and light every Tuesday anyways, then it wouldnt matter. I think you are fine, but you need to be consistent, and you did say the prayer. But I would make sure that you light the candle even if it is for a few minutes. In addition, I was taught that a day consists of from sunset to sunset the next day so if you have to begin after midnight to light (which sometimes I have to) then that is still considered Tuesday.

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:30 pm

So for the first, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but it seemed the most appropriate out of all the categories.
Last night I lit a plain white novena candle and said a prayer to Saint Martha before I begin the 9 Tuesdays of Saint Martha. I thought it would be nicer to approach her first before asking her to help me. Before I went to bed I said another prayer, silently, asking her for a sign when or if she decides to work with me. I had a dream a little later of the person I would need help with, my target. They were doing exactly what I was hoping they would. It was as if I was seeing a vision of the results of working with Saint Martha. Now I want to take this as a sign that Saint Martha has agreed to take on my case, I'm just afraid I might be wrong and it's just one of those wish fulfillment dreams, where your subconscious provides you with something you can't acquire in your waking life. I rarely have those and most of my dreams normally end up being messages or premonitions, but I want to be sure. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Now for candles:
I bought two plain novena candles: one red, one green, as I heard those were Saint Martha's colors. When I look on the board, people often say that they tape pictures of her on the glass. I have to burn my candles discreetly and therefore can't tape a picture of her on it. Could I simply put the picture on the altar in my room while I burn my candles outside? Secondly, I can't decide on which color to start with. Has anyone worked with Saint Martha? Do you know if she has any preference towards green or red?

Thankyou,
Dev
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey Dev,

Hopefully Starsinthesky will answer you as well, but I read through most of the St. Martha thread and there seems to be differing opinions on colors, I'm in the middle of a novena to her myself, and have decided to burn one red and one green, the green one I annoint with St. Martha oil only and the red with oils related to my petition, it felt right to do it this way, and when I heard her ask me "Where's my coffee, well I took it as a sign she is working with me and is accepting my "set-up" so to speak. Hope this helps, read through the St. Martha thread it helped me alot.
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 pm

I use red candles to petition Saint Martha and white candles as a 'thank you' offering.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 am

i use green candle when she granted my petition and when i do the novena i use the lamp for 9 days.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Well, personally, I lit a candle to her in green and she did NOT answer me, but when I did it in red she definitely spoke to me and has been doing so ever since. So the answer I would try in both colors on your altar if you feel the need to do so, but most people use red when working with st. martha. As for the pictures, you can take her picture to the bottom of the candle, along with your petition, OR you can even hold up her picture while you say her petition, and then put it away. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, and if you cannot use a picture then that is fine.

As for your dream, you need to get a reading regarding that. Here, on the forum we are not going to be able to tell you if she is trying to communicate with you or not.

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 pm

JCPA72 wrote:Hey Dev,

Hopefully Starsinthesky will answer you as well, but I read through most of the St. Martha thread and there seems to be differing opinions on colors, I'm in the middle of a novena to her myself, and have decided to burn one red and one green, the green one I annoint with St. Martha oil only and the red with oils related to my petition, it felt right to do it this way, and when I heard her ask me "Where's my coffee, well I took it as a sign she is working with me and is accepting my "set-up" so to speak. Hope this helps, read through the St. Martha thread it helped me alot.
I started the novena last week and I tried both candles. I haven't seen any real solid signs of it working, but already I feel like things are moving in the right direction. Thank you so much for your input. :)
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 am

Update - So Tuesday I lit my candles ( 2 - 1 red, 1 green 4 inch) when I came back to clean up I found the glass candle holder (small 2 in plate) cracked in half :(

Not sure what to make of this, my gut feeling is that I've got a bit of a battle on my hands..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:56 pm

I would get some divination done to see what this exactly means. I know Ive had some candle holder break because the candle melts down, and the flame causes the glass to get too hot, and it cracks. So get a 10 minute reading done to see what this means for your work.

Dreamer00
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dreamer00 » Thu May 05, 2011 7:32 am

i bought a saint martha encase novena candle.. i have saint marta oil, dominating, come to me and love oil. should i dress the novena with these oils?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 pm

You can if you want to. If you are working with Saint Martha to bring someone to you and love you then yes you can work with that. But you cannot use the same candle for perhaps dominating an enemy. You need to use a separate Saint Martha candle for that.

Unread post by Karma » Tue May 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I want to start a St.Martha candle today but I keep hearing 2 different colors colors. Should I get a red or green candle? Which one is more effective?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 pm

I am posting the discussion on Saint Martha here
saint-martha-novena-candle-questions-an ... t7908.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 31, 2011 1:57 am

@Karma we have discussed this question before. She answers some people with Green, and some with Red. I personally work with red and the lucky mojo candle is red as well. I would personally put both candles on your altar space and ask her to respond to which candle she would want to work with. Ask that she respond with a high flame with the candle along with perhaps flickering and popping. Just pay close attention you should know which one to work with.

MIRACLESHAPPEN

Unread post by MIRACLESHAPPEN » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:38 pm

I hope someone will read this and answer me. I bought a St. Martha candle and oil. I lit the candle Tuesday night and allowed it to burn all night, snuffing it out in the morning. I am doing a 9 Tuesdays novena to her. I offered her water with a splash of Florida water as I did not have coffee. However, last night as a thank you, brought her a red rose and a cup of coffee ( this would be Wednesday evening ) was this okay to give her thanks the following day despite not seeing any movement. I just want to work up to a relationship with her and hope that she will help me with my situation. Is it okay to let the novena candle burn each Tuesday night all night and snuff it out in the morning.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Hello all. I have tried working with Saint Martha before to dominate a guy and used a green candle. Can I use my prayer card with a Red candle to work with her or is green better for domination?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:17 pm

TheBestest, I have seen various workings with Saint Martha. Read more on this discussion here (saint-martha-novena-candle-questions-an ... 80s60.html)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”