Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Sunshine

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sunshine » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:13 am

My situation is one which most women are faced with.

I have been going with a man for 3 years now, i love and adore him, however, he constantly flirts and cheats on me with other women. Also i have seen signs of him changing. He has gotten arrogant, rough, harsh, demanding etc. he used to be loving, cuddle-ly, affectionate etc.

We hardly see each other because we are in school in different islands. We will complete our studies on 1 years' time.

I do not want to experience another failed relationship!

How can i change things? - I don't want him to cheat or flirt and I want him to be the loving and affectionate person he used to be.

Any advice please?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 am

Well, I'll give you my honest opinion - those changes are NOT good ones. They are red flags of danger ahead. You're much better off getting away from a serial cheater that is getting aggressive with you, rather than trying to save it just because you don't want to go through another break-up.

But get a reading with a professional rootworker so that they can look into what is going on, the causes of it, if it's in your best interests to stay or go, and if so what works would be most appropriate for you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:08 pm

I agree with Devi, get a reading to see if it is worth any more of your time to work this situation to your benefit. LM has professional and talented readers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:14 pm

i don't understand why you would waste time on a serial cheater? you are valuable!! value yourself, you should spend energy (magical) on finding some one who will value and respect you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:26 pm

I have been cheated on, and personally, looking back on the situation I wish I did not spend time nor my money (I was paying someone else then before I discovered hoodoo) on trying to get him to change. You may be able to change them for a short time, but you are always going to be constantly reinforcing your work, and probably doing work to keep this "change" I would go for a Clear and cut, and move on.

However, I know thats probably not what you want to hear. If you want you can work some, I dominate my man work, along with st. martha. You can dominate and controlling work on him and his penis to stop him from having sex with other girls. You need to get that under wraps with him. If you wanted, you can even work a nation sack, or a baby doll to control his ways.

Then once you have that under control...I would do a red skull candle (find on the forum) to work on him having loving thoughts of you. In addition, you can work a love me/stay with me sweet jar along with some perwinkle, knot weed, and honey suckle to bind him to you, and keep him faithful. Again, this is going to be difficult, and you are going to have to willing to do work for something that might not change.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Get a reading through one of the Professionals with AIRR as recommeded above.
Food for thought: Trust is the most important part of any relationship.

Let that sink in.

Every single one of life's relationships that are important and are valuable to an individual should have trust--
A Marriage/significant other, A parent and a child, a REAL friendship, any business relationship.

I recommend some LM Cut and Clear and Healing products and take some time off for you.. I would order those when you call to book your reading. You never know what life will bring...
Take Care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks jw for backing up my post with the links!...i always forget to do that stuff!

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:08 am

Thanks all.............
How interesting that you guys are right on the ball.
Would you believe that less than 24 hours he called and asked that we be friends only.
He has cash that he borrowed from me and i need to get it in the next 2 days and he is telling me that he is not sure that he can have it for me in the next 2 days and i need my money.

This guy is such a dissapointment!

Again, thx all i appreciated ur advice!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 am

I would work with st. martha to get your money back. She helps to dominate others. I would get a red light, and cleanse it out with some ammonia, wipe it out with a napkin. Then put a small amount of olive oil in the candle since you probably do not have st. martha oil on deck. Write a petiton under the candle stating that you want your target to pay you back now.

Then Say this prayer

Holy Virgin Saint Martha,
Who entered the mountain and tied
Up the beast with your ribbons,
I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target].

Saint Martha,
Let him/her not sit in a chair,
Nor lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet.
Holy Martha, hear me,
Help Me for the love of God.

Holy Virgin Martha,
For the oil which you will consume today,
For the oil which nourishes this lamp,
For the wick which burns away all impurities,
I dedicate this Lamp to you,
So that you may relieve me
Of all my Miseries
And Help Me to Overcome all Difficulties.
As You dominated the beast at your feet,
Give me Health and Work
So that I may provide for my needs.

My Mother,
Grant me that [insert target's name]
May not live in Peace,
Until he/she comes to stand at my feet.
In this way my Mother,
For the Love of God
Grant my Petition and Eliminate My Misery.
Amen.

If you do not feel comfortable working with st. martha, then get a picture of his, along with a purple candle or even a white candle will do. I would get his picture and slight synge or burn it slightly in the fire asking that he shall feel the fire under his feet tell he pays you back. You can make a doll for him as well, and slightly hold it over the fire asking that he feels the burning under his feet till he pays you back.

golda

Unread post by golda » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:33 am

I know Butterfly..I experienced the same as well. I had a chance with him..but I didn't knot the condom to keep his semen, because I was afraid he was going to wake up to pee & might found me out. That was an old story. Practice and intention really helps :)

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 am

Butterfly you are not alone...........i recently experienced that same thing. You are not alone. Everything happens for a reason and i know that as women with the help of LM it WONT EVER happen to us again. The experience was one to learn from! Appreciate it in a positive light :).

He broke off with me saying i am too cool and quiet and he believes that one day i will unleash and hurt him. Now tell me which man doesnt want a cool woman in their lives. Honestly i think he had other areas he was scared of because he knew i was familar of some of his runnings with other women and i pretended to be dumb so he got scared and said he doesnt trust me. Oh puh! He is gone now, i do miss him but i taught him a lesson which will last till eternity.

I made a promise that the next guy i get will be the last and i STAND by that.....no more broken hearts for me!

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:26 am

Thanks all.....................He finally gave me back my money and my goodies, however he took some CD's from my home and refuse to return them back to me and i need them as they were gifts to me by a friend.

He refuses to give me back my CD's.

I want my CD's back. He has told me that he doesn't love me and he never believed anything i said and he does not trust me and i never did anything to this guy. I waited 2-1/2 years for him to return from school and now he has his degree this is what i get?

What can i do to get my CD's from him as he has already left the island and off to school again to do a masters?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 am

You could probably use the Green Devil Pay Me spell, but tweak the petition to suit him giving your cds back rather than money, and perhaps use Compelling oil rather than Pay Me, to compell him to return your goods.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 am

You could also use a green or white skull candle dressed with Compelling oil. With a pin or nail, write "(His name) return CDs to (your name) now!" on the candle.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Great stuff! I got to try this some time in the future! thx for the knowledge guys :)

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:18 am

this is the situation, we are in our best days, everything look great, but he need to go to his country for a month and i know he had a GF few years ago in that country, my question is what can i do to keep him faithful while he is over there. I don't know her name or nothing, so i'm thinking to make a vinegar jar for the two of them to break up or a freezer spell for her, to put her out of the picture. what you people recommend to do?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:55 pm

You have his items so you can work on him...consider the Nation Sack found here http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html Good Luck in your work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm

He has a girlfriend AND he is with you? I mean everything is looking good but I think you need to get a reading to see what you need to do to keep them apart from each other forever. I would recommend doing a nation sack on him, and a freezer spell on the woman for now. But you need to get a reading to see what other methods are needed for your situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm

I think she said, "he had a girlfriend a few years back in that country" meaning that it was an ex or a former rival, but I may be misreading that.

If you want to keep your lover faithful than you can work a Nation Sack to tie him to you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Oops I misread it. Well I would still get a reading though just to make sure, and I would still work a freezer spell to continue to freezer her out of his life. If you do not know her name, then put john's former lover/girlfriend, or all romantic rivals. See
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

fruitsmoothie1

Unread post by fruitsmoothie1 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Wow, :x having the same problem, only my husband lives out of state, he surfs the net, bars clubs where ever. I do have some of his under wear shirts , tissue with his semen on it which has now dried...:. Can i still use it, i have it in one of my medicine bottles stored...... But no hair, had socks but washed them by mistake. He usually visits me or i visit him every other month. Any suggestions..... Thank u in advance for any. :x

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 am

The dried semen will work great.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 am

fruitsmoothie1 wrote:Wow, :x having the same problem, only my husband lives out of state, he surfs the net, bars clubs where ever. I do have some of his under wear shirts , tissue with his semen on it which has now dried...:. Can i still use it, i have it in one of my medicine bottles stored...... But no hair, had socks but washed them by mistake. He usually visits me or i visit him every other month. Any suggestions..... Thank u in advance for any. :x
next time you go see him be prepared to collect some of his personal concerns, bake him some goodies with your menses and send it in a care package. and do a search on a nation sack...its awesome!

fruitsmoothie1

Unread post by fruitsmoothie1 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:23 am

Thanks ju ju for responding, And congratulations on becoming a moderator :) The nation sack says to call out his name while he is sleeping, wonder n could i do that via phone, consider n he is another state at moment and it would b 3 mos b 4 we can see each other again....... Try n to be a bit creative or should i b patient and wait tell we see one another again. We do love one another very much, we've been together for 20yrs now........... And what is personal concerns of his more semen or what? Want to do it rite, cause he can't seem to keep it in his pants (penis). Or his tongue in his mouth (oral). :x Thanks again in advance.

fruitsmoothie1

Unread post by fruitsmoothie1 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks neena.......What are personal concerns? I have his under clothes, shirts, picture, handwriting and some tissue with his semen on it, but has dried......do i need more of something else. And can i still use his dried semen on tissue paper?....... Thank u both in advance again..... Just want to do everything right.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am

fuitsmoothie, personal concerns are things of the body, things worn, the handwriting or, or pictures of a person. But if you are asking basic questions like "what are personal concerns," you probably will get a lot more out of this forum if you read a few pages from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" (HITAP) and invest $14.95 in my 224 page book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." Seriously, the book will do more than define personal concerns for you -- it will give you page after page of ways to use them, along with roots and herbs, in traditional spells to tie a mnan's nature and keep him interested in you despite distance and other forms of separation.

Free HITAP pages:

Menstrual Blood, Semen, Urine, and other Body Fluids:
http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Female Spells of Domination:
http://luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

About "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Order HHRM here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#botany
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

fruitsmoothie1

Unread post by fruitsmoothie1 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 am

:D Thanks cat soooo much for clarify n that, And i intend on puchasing the book. As always u help me vusually as well as mentally with my intentions, Thanks & Be Blessed :)

Aphrodesia

Unread post by Aphrodesia » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 pm

I am also wondering about the menstrual tincture idea as well as any other way to preserve menses. I find that when I bottle the fluid it becomes thick and almost useless. Any ideas?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:42 pm

thank you all of you, i said "he had GF", well i had the reading with Najah yesterday and everything is good but i wll do your suggestions, guys. i have the Nation Sack and i have been working for long time but is good to know to do the freezer spell on the GF, i will do.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Aphrodesia wrote:I am also wondering about the menstrual tincture idea as well as any other way to preserve menses. I find that when I bottle the fluid it becomes thick and almost useless. Any ideas?
I've used an Instead cup. Then I let the cup out to dry, so then I can ground it up into powfer or use some chunks for later.

RussianMagik

Unread post by RussianMagik » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Is there any spell to keep a man from looking at other women or having any nature toward any woman?
like this spell listed below. or can i use this spell too?

""IF A MAN GIVES HIS URINE TO A WOMAN IN A DRINK
SHE WON'T HAVE ANY NATURE FOR ANY OTHER MAN

He takes and give her his urine to drink unbeknownst to her, like in beer or wine, and she won't even look at another man, won't have any nature towards any other man. That urine keeps her mine [mind] on that one man, her husband, when he is gone away from her, on a visit or somepin""

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:28 pm

I would back that work up with a further work to tie her nature - or to cross her nature for anyone other than the target using a black vulva candle and Crossing products.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:00 pm

if i make brownies or somethingsand mail it to him ...i am wondering .....wat if his roommates eat them too?

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi this is interesting , my ex broke up with me for no obvious reason anyway i like him very much......iam in my menstruation now and would want to wait until he calls me . so can i freeze the blood. i have ordered a intraquility, love kits for this purpose any suggestions pls...
the blood spell sounds awesome to me though but in case it does not work i do not want feel let down as i have to ask him to come down just to have a cup of coffee

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Well if you have the intranquility spell coming to you, it is recommended that after casting it you wait for your target to contact you first. SO you can wait first for him to come to you so you dont have to invite him over for coffee... by the time he comes to you because of intranquility it'd be much easier.

Hope I understand your post and addressed your concern.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 pm

yes thanks alot

Kai_2

Unread post by Kai_2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi,

I want to use this spell on my girlfriend. We broke up about a week ago and she is away at school, but I'm pretty sure she will eat some brownies or red velvet cake if i overnight it to her. But what I would like to know before doing this is is there some sort of "bad karma" that I can get from feeding her my red?

Thanks!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:45 pm

the concept of "karma" does not apply in hoodoo, if that's what you're wondering.

genelli305

Unread post by genelli305 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi everyone. Me and my sons mother are no together but still have sex and there are still feelings there between us on both sides. However she has an overactive sex drive when we lived together I could not perform b/c living with her brought the real "her out" (she is difficult to get along with) and that ruined the sex drive for me. Now that we are not living together and she dates other men for sex. One of these men in particular has an abusive past. I just dont want to see her date another man and my son get caught up in the mix with another abusive guy. To put this in a clear cut way, since I love her and still like sex with her, but cant live with her, how can I tie her nature to me and me only. I have a few articles such as a thong that has not been washed, some hairs from her brush, and even went to the measure of digging through a trash can in the bathroom to find a maxi pad with some menstrual blood (at the end of cycle though). so what can I do to tie her nature to me using the following materials:

1. hair from brush

2. soiled thongs

3.maxi pad containing menstrual blood

I would love to hear how I can use these things from people who have actually done it and had it work or know someone who has, not just hearsay. Thanks to everyone for reading and especially those who can help.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 pm

As a woman who had her nature tied once, I should probably tell you that it can manifest in several ways. If she naturally has naturally high sex drive and dates several men for sex, it will be very hard for you to change her basic nature. She may still WANT to sleep with them, but won't be able to do so because of some nasty rash or UTI she'd suddenly get. Be careful not to jinx her. True using blue vagina candle loaded with personal concerns. That should calm her down.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:23 am

I would get a reading on the situation to find out what actions are justified. If you two cannot successfully be in a relationship due to personality conflicts, it seems rather unfair to make it impossible for her to be with anyone else, and also not fair to you to keep you holding onto a relationship that isn't right for you either.

I do understand your concerns about an abusive partner however, both for her sake and for your son's. I would actually just work to remove that person and protect them against any other abusive-types from entering the picture. Then let things develop as they will, or work to keep her sleeping with you - but I wouldn't tie yourself to a partner that isn't right for you, or tie that partner to you.

You may wish to do a Peaceful Home honey jar for you, your wife, and your son - that way relations between your family will remain good.

But start with a reading to see what is actually the best move here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Absolutely start wtih a reading. The reputable readers of AIRR can tell you whether you are justified in your actions, there is a chance of saving the marriage, or if there is something you can do. They can also consult on to go about getting what you desire by giving you specific conjure advice.

To calm down her sex drive a blue vulva candle can be burned on her.

To tie her nature there is several ways of doing it. I'll list only two. Measure her sex, after she's orgasmed (make sure you don't) spread her sexual fluids on the string. Then call her name and as she answers knot it. Some repeat this a number of times. Place this string in a mojo hand with controlling herbs and roots--John the Conqueror, Sampson Snake Root, Master Root etc.

The second way I was taught was to take a Blue vigil candle, dress this with Controlling, Commanding, and Follow Me Girl oil. Take her soiled panties and dust them with powdered snail dust and tie this in a knot around the vigil candle. Burn the candle down while praying that her nature be tied, that she slow down, that she be unable to have sex with anyone else. A purple candle can be used too.

There are actually a few different ways of doing it.

genelli305

Unread post by genelli305 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Thanks to all who responded. Conjure Man I have a question concerning the blue vigil candle deal. What is the difference in a vigil candle and regular candle? Also where could I obtain the powdered snail dust, and would I tie the thongs at the base of the candle and last do I pray over the candle until it completely burns down? Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure I do this right if I decide to do this. Thank all so much for your concerns. Really good support. Bless you all

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 pm

You can buy vigil candles here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html they are towards the bottom. They offer a great service where you can tell them what you need and they can dress and fix the candle for you. If you decide you want to dress it yourself simply tell them so.

A vigil candle, also known as a glass encased candle, is different from a "regular candle" in that it is encased in glass and burns for several days. The quality of the vigil candles at LM is top notch and they generally burn anywhere form 5-7 days regularly.

The candle isn't too tall you merely tie the panties around it while praying that her nature be tied down and to you.

To learn more about dressing and fixing candles you can read here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

As to prayer you can pray over it once and set it, or you can pray over it daily. It depends on you. I was raised to pray over my vigil candles daily.

genelli305

Unread post by genelli305 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 pm

I have heard from a friend of mine that a man can take a womans soiled panties and tie them in a knot and bury them in your backyard or something to tie her nature. Is there any truth to that or was he making that up?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 pm

That trick, to me at least, is not as powerful as a full-on candle ritual done with prayer, however that would be a nice finish to the methods ConjureMan gave you.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:25 pm

The trick you mention whether you tie a knot to her panties and bury it in your backyard, or tie your underwear to her and bury it in the backyard is aimed at getting the person to stay with you. Its about keeping them close.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 pm

ok, ok, ok....

first off I get a reading tomorrow. YEAY!!!!

ok, in my love spell I have been asking that our hearts be bound together. Now I see that bind in a magick sense is a protection spell. If I worded it wrong, how do I fix it. My intent is to link our hearts, for him to love me and vice versa. Am I just fretting over nothing again (like with the honey jar earlier) or is this an issue?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:21 pm

You didn't word it wrong, I don't know where you got the idea that "bind in a magick sense is a protection spell. " That doesn't make much sense to me.
HRCC Student #1559

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Binding means literally binding together target objects or people. Not protection...as I see it...

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Binding is only linked to protection in the sense that you are binding someone from doing you any harm... consequently protecting yourself from their influence...and you can bind someone from hurting themselves as well. Glad to hear you are getting a reading tboy1977.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:46 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Binding is only linked to protection in the sense that you are binding someone from doing you any harm... consequently protecting yourself from their influence...and you can bind someone from hurting themselves as well. Glad to hear you are getting a reading tboy1977.
I had completely forgotten about "binding" as in binding someones hands behind their back, etc... Thank you for this...it was starting to make my brain itch after I posted it! :)

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:01 pm

That's what we are here for Joseph, to help each other...each of us have varying levels of experience...

magickalpisces

Unread post by magickalpisces » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 am

My question: Is it ok to collect the menstrual blood that is obtained right after an abortion or would it be considered tainted? Should I wait until my next period comes in 4-8 weeks or can I take the menstrual blood now even thou is the one resulting from a recent abortion? The reason I want to take the menstrual blood is to feed it to my lover plus to use in a nation bag.

I appreciate all the help.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 pm

It's just my opinion. I would wait until my next cycle to collect and use menstrual blood for this purpose.

Or it could go the other way. Was the person you intend to link the nation bag to the father?
If so, ( I am no expert here), it may very well give a stronger link for the two of you to collect now.

Just a thought.
Good Luck. And feel better soon. I know how hard it is to go through that.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

route95

Unread post by route95 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Is bleeding after an abortion the same blood that is a result of menstruation? If not, it'd be best to wait.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:33 pm

It's equal to a VERY heavy period.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 pm

I would advise against using it, just doesn't seem right to me.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:58 pm

It seems you are concerned about it, if that's the case, but menstrual blood is the most powerful stuff to use...

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”