Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

golroseluv

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by golroseluv » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:53 am

I feel too exhausted and not focused as well to do any spell work myself. I've been doing spell work since beginning of this year non-stop. so starting last month I decided to take a break and hire an AIRR rootworker to do the work for me.
I have a lot of oils, bath salts, and other products that I purchased from LM and my question is if they'll be still useable when I decide to resume work myself say in few months?
thanks.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 am

Yeah I think that is going to be the route I take as well golroseluv, once school starts and with work I'm just not going to have the time I'm taking 14 credits this semester and working partime. I just need to decide which worker to chose.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 am

Or I may do what starsinthesky7 suggested and take like a two to four week break and see if anything manifests in that time then after that spend some time looking through the various rootworkers. And ordering cats book and just reading and getting a better handle on Hoodoo in general all around for when I get some money flowing in and get to take her class.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 am

Shaowyembrace -- i understand your situation, but, with all due respect, what you describe is not about how hoodoo is generally practiced. You are working yourself up into negative emotional states (crying, by your own admission) rather than claiming the victory and leaving things in God's hands.

When i have done reconciliation spells, i have set myself simple time limits and conditions of victory:

At the outset i may pray something like this -- and the words are fairly idiosyncratic, but you can adjust them to your own way of thinking and working):

"I will work for the reconciliation between us [for one year and a day, as Sir Gawain the Earthly Knight sought the Grail for one year and a day / for such-and-such number of months / until such-and-such date / until such-and-such holiday] and if i do not find my way and reach my goal at the end of that time, i will cease from this quest and walk another path that leads to love and happiness. Now help me, Lord God, on this journey of the Heart."

Or, in another circumstance i may pray something like this:

"As we have been together five months and now are apart, i will work for half the time we shared -- for 2 1/2 months or 6 weeks only -- to bring us back together, and i will devote my time to this quest fully and in perfect trust that You, Dear Lord and God, will lead my footsteps on this path. If our reunion is to be, show me three signs along the way, Dear Lord, to strengthen my resolve, but do not let my lover tarry over-long, for in the end i seek love and happiness, and if it is not to be with him, then it will be with another man of Your choosing, Dear Lord and God, my Guide."

Then, along the way, i set smaller goals, like these:

"He will talk to me in a friendly tone of voice before a week has passed or i go no further."

"He will say he misses me or i will go no further."

"We will have sex within three months or i will go no further..."

These smaller goals and conditions evolve as the situation evolves -- but the FINAL time limit does not change.

In practice, i can usually tell within less than three weeks if the spell is going to work. I usually get some response within three days. If i wish to resign the work early -- if i got no signs and no movement within three weeks -- I simply close the work as follows:

"Dear Lord and God, thank you for guiding my footsteps as i walked this path of reconciliation with [So-And-So]. Having seen no signs of his softening heart and no interest in friendship or sex on his part, despite my most earnest prayers, i now resign this quest, and ask you, Dear Lord and God, my ever-present Guide, to open a new path before me that leads to love, that i may yet find the married happiness that i desire and require in my life. I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen."

Then i rest for at least 7 days and begin a spell of love-drawing, for a new love.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!

Best wishes.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:59 am

Dear SE:
I feel your pain, and I see you are working so hard. And I am hoping for your success. But perhaps you need to 'let it go'. And what I mean by that, is not to 'let go' of your quest and dream, but you need to do your ritual, then emotionally detach, send it off, forget about it and allow it to manifest. You are clinging to it and not allowing the natural forces to do their job. I think you are doing way too much. Too much time, effort and emotion.
Ask yourself this if you are shaking your head in disagreement.
After you do all this work at night, how many times during the day to you think of her, how it will manifest, if it will manifest, and what could you do differently to obtain results?
I have heard many people claim that once they send forth their commands to the universe, and put it out of their mind, it manifests, just like that.
Whatever you do, I wish you luck and success, as I see this is so important to you.

Oh and one little thought on getting a rootworker to do the work for you.
If you are afraid that the worker may be too pessimistic, you can always get a second opinion or more, until you find one that you feel is the right fit for your situation. After all, people who are sick and need surgery get a second opinion. People who are renovating their homes, get several contractor estimates etc.
Not every worker is right for every situation or client.

So, good luck, and once again, I am 'rooting' for you (no pun intended!)

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Yes, Cat, I am thinking victory these days when I said I get emotion it's b/c I truly picture her there. I'm asking for healing mostly now from the hurt I caused her. But your advice on the prayers and outlook is always invaluable.

Last week I had this huge sense that it was going to happen soon I was getting all these great signs and movement from her and I just was way positive. Just the past few days I had some revelations about her, I didn't realize how bad I truly hurt her which is why I'm asking for healing. Its not that I'm thinking negative about my work or the outcome I've been down b/c I mean I knew she was abused/tortured beyond belief as a child and it just really hit me b/c I think I'm working with her Angel exactally what she carries with her and that has me down that I ever added to any hurt in her life is what I'm feeling bad about and is probably whats making me so exhusted b/c I always felt like I could be the one to heal her in life and some other stuff I'm asking God now for when this happens to give me the strength to be the man she needs b/c like I said its just hit me how she deals with her past and the kind of hurt she carries and also...

Since I've realized this and I realize this isn't a love advice board but, okay since we have been talking again its gone beyond what I thought it would and we have become best friends again she even told me that but has agreed not to the thing ppl do with ex's and just keep it at that so no one gets her she is open to the idea of getting back together and promised me to keep open to it.

I set a time frame in which I said to myself okay if I don't have her back by then I'm walking away from her for good. But now I'm struggling with that thought, because, well, I love her and I don't want to lose her friendship, first off, but I know she doesn't have a lot of true friends or ppl that care for her and I had planned on not in a mean way but within a year if it doesn't work just saying to her you know I've tried to win you over but can't not saying we can't be friends but we need to keep it friends like a card in the mail on our birthday and not phone calls every other day. And I know that that will hurt her and I never want to cause that again.

I'm feeling I will have her back but in the past few days which is why I've been praying so much to God I'm scared now I'll hurt her again which I didn't think I'd do. I don't know; sorry about the rant everyone.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Honestly once school starts back up and I start my new job I believe my best course of action b/c I'll be having alot of extra money coming in is to inlist a good rootworker to take over b/c this is the most important thing to me and I don't feel I have enough grasp yet to handle this on my own.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:28 pm

It all comes down to how much you can handle. There is a lot of energy going into spiritual work, but then there is the emotional drain. You are heavily invested in this work and so it takes a toll emotionally. Your best course of action is to tone down and take time to rest.

Remember you don't have to work every single day in order to get results. You simply need to know how to work effectively.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Ok Mystic guy here it goes, (keep in mind I have difficulty doing the simple quote thing)
We have a lot to work through here. Let's start with the family home. Are you feeling something when you walk into the home? Traces of violence or death in the family home? You said you "were good at evil removing stuff" and that would indicate to me that we have similar instincts. For instance, I was in a Bar when MID West Palm Beach Florida it was still not over populated (1998 ish) while traveling, (now all full of new homes) and I told my friend at the time, we have to leave someone was raped here. I just knew it. Don't ask me how-- I do not know. There have many things in my life I can not explain, but I have a very accute instinct. I have been able to do some things as a novice in so far as banishing and just feeling what is going on with the evil I am working to rid of.

This would also seem to indicate you feel that the place in some way cant be fixed. Now having said that, this is the family home that your significant other was a part of.... this is very much an important part of what the rest of my answer will hold... Did he grow up in the home? was it passed down?

On to his birthday... Many other birthdays came around his within the family, his probably came next to last when money was running tight because they were so close together. Now what I am going to say next comes from my heart remember you said he "took it out on you" for what had happened with his family? Major family issues and a lot of resentment built up inside. Often people who come from an angry household takeout things on the people they love the most-- in this case you. THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT-- verbal or physical.
Next you are very wise in not wanting to partipate in the Drama Bar Scene. I'm saying, the DRAMA flies!! You and I know this!! OK???
So Kudos to you!! When he called you you said he was drunk... lesson I learned... you can NEVER EVER RATIONALIZE WITH A DRUNKEN PERSON. It does not matter if that person is your (as an example) Mom, Dad, Sister, Bother, BFF, Husband or Sigfnificant Other-- It CAN'T BE DONE.
Again I am very BAD at Pulling quotes, (unless I pull the whole thing) I like All of your candle suggestions, I'd recommend Blue as a healing candle-- IT IS MUCH NEED--not just your relationship, but if you want to HELP HIM HEAL.
May I be so bold to ask, are you supporting him?
I really like your choice of LM Products-- they are the BEST!!!! You did choose some good ones! Well we have the love road--and we need to heal him road-- If You really Love him and it sounds like you do, lets get Some Healing for Him.... LM HEALING OIL for sure and I strongly recommend some counciling. You love him, I know, but he has to want to be fixed in order to be good to you and have a stable relationship and BE GOOD TO YOU, OK? Here is what i recommend, and I know you are spiritual, but even a reader has to have a reading-- Just like a Doctor needs a checkup!!!
Get a reading through AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org --
If he will not go for being healed, and if he is feeding off of you...AND IF HE IS EVER PHYSICALLY OR VERBALLY ABUSIVE-- LMCUT AND CLEAR>

In addition-- to Congrats on the lifechanging ordering of LM products. I SWEAR I WOULD NEVER UTILIZE ANYTHING BUT LM.
Let me know how you are doing and follow up with this for the questions I asked please. :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Well Triple Threat, He hasn't been abusive towards me. majority of time he can be nice, but you know how you want to say something to someone like supervisors or family and you can't so your emotions affects you. What happened with his family is his mother and he as a little boy stayed at the grandma's house. The grandma and the mom got into a argument and she left him at grandma's later as he got older the grandma put him out and stayed with some friends that seem like family to him but was wrong influence on him and were using drugs and he didnt like drugs so he politely left & stayed with his play father and then back to his grandma's house which is considered to be like a flop-house.

When they lost the house and just lived in it with no utilites everybody moved except for him, because there was no room for him. I happened to pop up and saw no utilities on and he didnt want to tell me afraid I would think less of him and he lived with me. He knows I do oils, candles and incense for money, evil removing or protection..not love, so I helped him get a job with oils and candles since he asked then the job was treating him wrong cutting his hours, so he wanted more hours and respect and I did a spell and 2 days later he became supervisor which surprised him.

He needs attention, because he feels unappreciated at times and people do take advantage of him, but through it all he still loves his crazy family which love to see him during paycheck time. A few months later off and on the family moved back in the grandma house he has been so ashamed of that house that I havent been in that house and we been together for 3 years. He moved with me in 2008 til beginning 2009 and end of 2009 up to 3 days ago.

Birthday is a big thing for him, because he puts out much he can for other's birthdays and expect the same in return. It seems a little crazy betwen us especially when Mercury retrogration looms around.

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Now that interesting of the blue candle for healing I used the white for healing must try that now. Now today I went to my candles 3 times today to pray for him to love me, return to me move back in and call me more. Each time today when I tried to pray over the candles he called each time before I could finish praying. I wonder what does that mean?

He called me and texted me 8 times today. He came here and hugged me and told me he loves me and want to see me tomorrow after church. It seems as though things are trying to come around. Just trying to get him to move back in with me.

Thats why I ordered Lavender Love Drops, Bend Over, Crown Of Success, Follow Me Boy, Stay With Me & Stay At Home oils from LM, but have to wait to the order gets here. what you think?

cottoncandy_01201

Unread post by cottoncandy_01201 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:59 am

hello i want to know it u can help me with something to get my x husband back 4ever we have been together in the last 2 weeks problem lies here he has a new woman she calls me bad names and tells me he dont care about me but when shes at work he is here i finally got tired and told her and showed her proof now he is pissed at me and i havent hurd from him .....is it even worth it ???? to me yes i want my husband back..

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 am

Hello:
People are going to tell you here that the first thing you need to do is get a reading from an AIRR rootworker to find out your best course of action. Divination will tell you if indeed it is possible to get the x husband back, and if so, what you can do to work on this.
here is a helpful link:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
Good luck!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:30 am

Remember you don't have to work every single day in order to get results. You simply need to know how to work effectively.
Sage advice!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:32 am

Ariella is correct. You want to get in touch with a reputable reader and rootworker which you can find through the link provided. Choose someone who draws you and this person will read the situation, where it is headed, and what can be done to bring about the change you desire. They are ethical individuals who will tell you want you need to hear and if there is a chance for success.

If you are new to spellwork they can also take on the case and work on your behalf.

Good luck.

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:49 am

He called me 4 times this morning and saying he is going to see me for a little while. I wonder since I'm still waiting for my LM products in the meantime while I'm waiting. Should I burn these candles to get him to move back in I was thinking of these candles:

Come To Me Candle -dressed with Come To Me Oil, Attraction oil, few Sugar, honey and cinnamon
High John, & Do As I Say Candle - same as Come to Me Candle but also add Compel, Control & High John oils
Black candle- dragons blood and geranium oils to remove block interfering from moving back in

How does that sound?

Also, I'm still trying to wonder why yesterday while I was praying over the candles he kept calling while I was praying?

Can I burn those candles on a Sunday?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:04 am

mysticguy wrote:
Come To Me Candle -dressed with Come To Me Oil, Attraction oil, few Sugar, honey and cinnamon
High John, & Do As I Say Candle - same as Come to Me Candle but also add Compel, Control & High John oils
Black candle- dragons blood and geranium oils to remove block interfering from moving back in

How does that sound?
Hello mysticguy. The first two candles sound good, just go easy on the oils and herbs or it will smoke. That last one tho, a black candle dressed with dragons blood oil and geranium oil, well, that one is kinda odd, none of that has much to do with Road Opening, which is the kinda thing you would do to remove blocks, at least in hoodoo. If you want to open the way for him to return I would work with Road Opening products, here is the link: Road Opener
mysticguy wrote:Also, I'm still trying to wonder why yesterday while I was praying over the candles he kept calling while I was praying?
Cause you were working on him! lol. That's a good sign I think, you were praying for his return and he gets the urge to dial you up! :D
mysticguy wrote: Can I burn those candles on a Sunday?
Yes you can, Sunday is a good day for all good works.

Best of Luck to you :)
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 am

ShadowyEmbrace, thanks for clarifying. I now understand that your crying is born of empathy for her sad past hurts, and not out of self-pity for yourself. Good for you for daring to touch that depth and dwell in it as a way of reaching her on the spiritual level.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

Mystic Guy I just had a long 30 minute post that got wiped out, lost connection-- So I am going to try to sum up what I typed.

Thank you for clarifying his home and background issues.

I think the choices you have made are wonderful! I would also add some LMAttraction, (for LOVE, business and money)

Follow Me Boy is great for lust and passion--it will make him follow you around like a dog! You also want love. Great choice with the lavender drops too.(for love) I have not yet worked with them; however, I do know lavender is for love.

The Stay at home products should definately be pleasing! And it's no secret in the forum that I love LM Crown of Success! --and VANVAN Favs!!!

You made a life altering decision to order LM Products. You sound very experienced in your work, and will be very pleased. The Lucky Mojo Oils are made with all fresh ingredients, prayed over, and are very spiritual. The products will enhance your own personal capability, and you have something I'd like to point out that makes a huge difference CONFIDENCE IN YOUR WORK!!!

Your products should come this week. When you use them, please do a post in the customer testimonials section and tell everyone what you think! I know you are going to do back flips when you open the box, and I also know that your experience + LM products = best outcome for your work!!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:ShadowyEmbrace, thanks for clarifying. I now understand that your crying is born of empathy for her sad past hurts, and not out of self-pity for yourself. Good for you for daring to touch that depth and dwell in it as a way of reaching her on the spiritual level.
Yeah I try to mix up astral work (the visualzation) with most any system... As a child I was able to Astral Project at will each night before bed I've tried to tap into this for the past few years with very speratic results I probably just don't put as much time into as I should although as I mentioned once before when I do wake up in a dream as far as lucid dreaming goes I still have retained the appility to control them. I'm just having strange feelings the past couple days almost as if I know she looks at me now as such a good friend and at the end of my time frame I don't want to hurt her on even that level by just walking away.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Not sure b/c the seem condrictory. I know she's said she's gotten laid a few times since us but nothing serious just needed laid which I understood as far as just getting some its whatever. I did mess around with this one girl in the time we've been apart but it was short lived b/c my heart was still with her. Getting to the point, I'm getting a new job and starting college back up in a few weeks and I had a friend suggest to me not to really stop my work with her or cut her off but what maybe I need is to find a causual sexual relationship that way I keep can keep my heart with her and the door open continue my work, but at the same time not be so stuck on her every minute. So question is can you work an attraction sex spell and still work on reconciliation or are they counter productive? And this is just what a friend suggested I seriously doubt I'll take this course of action b/c I'd feel guilty at this point about doing something like that. I just wanted to get info.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 pm

You've already said you're depleted, do you REALLY want to start something new when you can't handle what you're already doing? Also, and this is just me and my personal values so you can take it or leave it, I don't think casual sex is the answer to any problem, if anything it'll just cause more problems. Just because she's messing around doesn't mean she won't blow a gasket if she finds out you were as well. My advice, step away from the alter for say 3 weeks, that's the rule of thumb for seeing movement; focus on your schooling and job, because those are more important for your long term life success; and just relax for a bit. Recharge your batteries and then if you still feel the need to continue on in a few weeks, start again with renewed energy.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Eilis19 wrote:You've already said you're depleted, do you REALLY want to start something new when you can't handle what you're already doing? Also, and this is just me and my personal values so you can take it or leave it, I don't think casual sex is the answer to any problem, if anything it'll just cause more problems. Just because she's messing around doesn't mean she won't blow a gasket if she finds out you were as well. My advice, step away from the alter for say 3 weeks, that's the rule of thumb for seeing movement; focus on your schooling and job, because those are more important for your long term life success; and just relax for a bit. Recharge your batteries and then if you still feel the need to continue on in a few weeks, start again with renewed energy.
Got you, I wasn't sure also if or how it would say okay I'm depleated on the rec work, I really wasn't sure how starting another work would effect me.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm

The energy you use for magic all comes from the same source, regardless of what kind it is. It would be kinda like taking dead batteries out of a CD player and putting them in a child's toy, jut because the 2 battery powered objects are in no way related, the batteries are still dead.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Great Analogy Ellis 19.
SE you are not alone, I had a post I will not reference that I wrote (I even titled it wrong LOL!!) when I was physically exhausted about doing some banishing work for someone else. I had no responses. Good-- it did not stay up long. What I realized is that I already knew the answer which consisted of three.
1. Be rested before you do
2. Be prepared to see it through
3. (For me) because the last one I did was the antithesis of everything I normally do for people (through speaking or writing) which is to try to help.
The work physically made me sick. I had to pull out rage and hatred and charicteristics that I do not like (from me) to make it work. It was effective and I proved I could do it and I am not talking about a simple freezer spell or hotfoot spell. Note: I was doing this for someone I love aginst someone who was horrible!!!
I actually got a reading through my reader at AIRR on it and got a reading because it had me twisted up in knotts to find out if it was normal. My reader confirmed my work was working and I finished the 10 day spell--One of the most draining things I have ever done. I had outstanding results and I followed through and I followed step #2.
So, we are all faced with challenges. I am posting this in the forum because many people may think "it's just me" when in fact, if I took a poll today and everyone in the LM forum answered honestly, I'd be willing to bet they'd agree on the whole rest, be prepared, and see it through aspect.
K..
Take Care, Be Blessed, take a spiritual bath and rest!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Triplethreat wrote:Great Analogy Ellis 19.
SE you are not alone, I had a post I will not reference that I wrote (I even titled it wrong LOL!!) when I was physically exhausted about doing some banishing work for someone else. I had no responses. Good-- it did not stay up long. What I realized is that I already knew the answer which consisted of three.
1. Be rested before you do
2. Be prepared to see it through
3. (For me) because the last one I did was the antithesis of everything I normally do for people (through speaking or writing) which is to try to help.
The work physically made me sick. I had to pull out rage and hatred and charicteristics that I do not like (from me) to make it work. It was effective and I proved I could do it and I am not talking about a simple freezer spell or hotfoot spell. Note: I was doing this for someone I love aginst someone who was horrible!!!
I actually got a reading through my reader at AIRR on it and got a reading because it had me twisted up in knotts to find out if it was normal. My reader confirmed my work was working and I finished the 10 day spell--One of the most draining things I have ever done. I had outstanding results and I followed through and I followed step #2.
So, we are all faced with challenges. I am posting this in the forum because many people may think "it's just me" when in fact, if I took a poll today and everyone in the LM forum answered honestly, I'd be willing to bet they'd agree on the whole rest, be prepared, and see it through aspect.
K..
Take Care, Be Blessed, take a spiritual bath and rest!
I'm going to see my rec work through my timeframe I'm seriously considering hiring a professional however on AIRR just don't know which one wish I could get Mrs. Cat but she is in such high demand LoL. I take a cleansing bath about once a week and it helps. I just get alot of different feelings I have to shut down before each ritual and I thinkn I need a worker that can look at the situation without so much direct emotional interfearance. I'll follow your steps Tripman LoL, I can't wait to get my new job and get money coming in so I can get started on the class!

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:38 pm

I totally agree with Triplethreat, we are the source of the energy, if our energy is low because physically we are "drained" or I call it "uncentered" it shows alot in how the work manifests itself (atleast that's my exp).

Before you start any new work, you need to take time to heal yourself, replenish your energy. I had to do this myself. Reconciliation work is very difficult because it's such a highly charged emotion, you LOVE someone so much and we pour our heart into it, sometimes it's good to take a step back and just breathe, keep faith and most importantly be patient.

I've been doing my reconciliation work for awhile now, and as time has gone on other things have come to light (roadblocks mainly for him) so I take on each thing seperately and work it in with the other things I am doing. But I don't lose patience or faith, I just understand that these things take time and will manifest themselves one by one.

Understanding that you are new (I am pretty new as well) and it takes time to build up the spiritual reserves needed, so try to relax , take a break focus on your new job for a bit..and you will see the difference..don't think of it as giving up or if you stop working it so hard, it's not going to manifest.. just because you are not super active doesn't mean it's not still working.. trust your work and rest yourself.. :)
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:55 pm

JCPA72 wrote:I totally agree with Triplethreat, we are the source of the energy, if our energy is low because physically we are "drained" or I call it "uncentered" it shows alot in how the work manifests itself (atleast that's my exp).

Before you start any new work, you need to take time to heal yourself, replenish your energy. I had to do this myself. Reconciliation work is very difficult because it's such a highly charged emotion, you LOVE someone so much and we pour our heart into it, sometimes it's good to take a step back and just breathe, keep faith and most importantly be patient.

I've been doing my reconciliation work for awhile now, and as time has gone on other things have come to light (roadblocks mainly for him) so I take on each thing seperately and work it in with the other things I am doing. But I don't lose patience or faith, I just understand that these things take time and will manifest themselves one by one.

Understanding that you are new (I am pretty new as well) and it takes time to build up the spiritual reserves needed, so try to relax , take a break focus on your new job for a bit..and you will see the difference..don't think of it as giving up or if you stop working it so hard, it's not going to manifest.. just because you are not super active doesn't mean it's not still working.. trust your work and rest yourself.. :)
I do have trust everyone seems to think I do its just more a lack of energy at this point. I need to get a professional I've decided I've gone through the list on AIRR but am not sure which one would best suit me. Any suggestions or are we not allowed to make them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Read the testimonials section in the forum. Or if people want to make a recommendation they need to PM you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:33 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Read the testimonials section in the forum. Or if people want to make a recommendation they need to PM you.
Ah okay stars thanks.

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Hey Triple Threat & HailDiscordia,

Thank you for helping me. Yesterday wasn't able to do the Come To Me, High John, Do As I Say nor Road Opening Candles, because he got upset when I surprisingly caught him at my uncle's house helping him clean for money...he was saying he was somewhere else at the time and that was a lie he wasn't headed to his grandma he was at my uncle's sunday morning. As any other person caught in a lie he shouted again it's over and he is getting his things to move out. He waited late at night 10pm to text me.. "he wants to come to get his things".. knowing he doesn't drive and I think he did that just to see if I was at home or not. I texted back.. "tonite isn't good for me perhaps tomorrow or tuesday"...he never texted back. He called this morning on the house phone when I was gone. I think he calls the house phone in the morning time to see if I'm at home and he never calls the cell in the morning, but during past the afternoon he text or call the cell. Mercury retrogrations is playing its slow affects.

A mutual friend of ours spoke to him and he said he feels like he is going through bad luck lately (that doesn't surprise me for him living at the grandma's house I heard everybody is arguing there now) and she said that he still loves me and told our friend he wanted his name tag for work last night and he got written up for not having it, but she was surprised when I told her he called 10pm last night instead of getting it earlier yesterday sunday knowing he have to catch 3 buses to be at work this morning.

Still while waiting for my LM products and doing my current candles thats burning now. I am going to do the candles that I didnt have a chance to do yesterday: Come To Me, High John, Do As I Say & Orange-Road Opening Candles to compel him to open his heart and mind to return into the relationship & move back in with me. When he returns, I will be cleansing us and my home from the negative vibrations from his grandma's house and work with my Follow Me Boy, Bend Over, Crown Of Success, Lavender Love Drops, Q, Stay At Home & Stay With Me oils with some candles when my LM products arrives. Cant wait it will be my 1st time using LM products.

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:37 pm

He hasn't called since this morning. I heard from a friend that he got written up at the job for not having his name tag on which he claims is here, but I dont know if it is; he has several name tags. I know he feels depressed for being written up and probably smoking or hanging with relatives, because he takes a lot to heart. He hasn't called since early this morning when I was unavailable. He hasn't called nor texted again today at all about getting the clothes or tag today. He is off tomorrow. My other candles are about to burn out and I'm while still waiting for the products from Lucky Mojo products I may re-do what I burned before they burn out to have something covered and in addition is it still cool to do the Come To Me, High John, Do As I Say & Orange-Road Opening Candles to compel him to open his heart and mind to return into the relationship & move back in with me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi, Mysticguy, i really cannot tell you what to do with other products, you know? I realize that you are an experienced worker, and that you are awaiting a box of our products, but it is kinda pointless for me to comment on how work with other products is going for you.

Yes, a lot of the work is will power and intention -- but a lot of it is about the ingredients, the recipes, herbs, tyes of oil, and, finally, the prayers of those who make the products for you.

I feel like you are telling me a long story about a dinner you had in another restaurant while you're sitting here waiting for my staff to serve you in my restaurant.

Your spell work sounds fine -- you obviously know your stuff -- and i wish you the best of luck, but please, don't abuse this forum to discuss how well or how poorly you have done when using other companies' products, okay? Thanks.
catherine yronwode

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Hi, Mysticguy, i really cannot tell you what to do with other products, you know? I realize that you are an experienced worker, and that you are awaiting a box of our products, but it is kinda pointless for me to comment on how work with other products is going for you.

Yes, a lot of the work is will power and intention -- but a lot of it is about the ingredients, the recipes, herbs, tyes of oil, and, finally, the prayers of those who make the products for you.

I feel like you are telling me a long story about a dinner you had in another restaurant while you're sitting here waiting for my staff to serve you in my restaurant.

Your spell work sounds fine -- you obviously know your stuff -- and i wish you the best of luck, but please, don't abuse this forum to discuss how well or how poorly you have done when using other companies' products, okay? Thanks.
I apologize thats not my attentions and I hope you accept my apology and I hope I didnt offend the board

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Sure, no problem -- you're new here and, as i said, i can tell that you really do know this work exceedingly well. You're actually the kind of person who could help a lot of others here, because they don't know half of what you know, truth to tell.
catherine yronwode

butterflybeauty

Unread post by butterflybeauty » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:16 pm

i can't get my boyfriend to come and talk with me. I think he is burnt out on reconciling even though he stated a week ago that he wanted to. I believe he has interest in trying to start something new with someone else because of all the conflicts that have transpired with he and I. I've done the freezer spells to try to remove all females who flirt with and try to be with him but i need to know how to remove his interest in all others so he will come and talk to me and work things out. I believe I'm still in his heart but maybe he is just discouraged and i have been rather emotional. Please offer any workable and known successes in ridding him of thoughts of being with someone else. I did purchase a nations sack but don't have my birthyear coin nor any of his personal concerns other than a photo.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

You want to start with a reading and consultation to find out how to target the issues in your reconciliation best.

Working with Road Opener products, Healing, and Reconciliation can help you remove the obstacles, heal his personal issues, and soothe the two of you back into a loving and nurturing relationship.

Healing: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html
Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reconciliation.html
Road Opener: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-road-opener.html

These can be used in the form of dressed candles with petitions, doll baby work, a honey jar etc.

butterflybeauty

Unread post by butterflybeauty » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:47 pm

I actually have been doing some candles, red ones dressed in FMB and controlling oil with my petition under for the last few days. and i did a male figure candle dressed as well. the male figure candle actually dripped in the shape of a heart shortly after I lit it so I was hoping that was telling me I'm still in his heart and reconcilation was near. Once I am financially able to purchase the items you suggested I will certainly do so.

Thank you for you advice.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 pm

As ConjureMan mentioned a reading (with consultation) followed by Road opener and reconciliation may fit the bill considering the history you mentioned in your initial post. Red is so 'volatile' at this point, you need something more soothing (pink, blue)...healing.

Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Hello all! so my ex finally texted me today after almost a month of no contact. He wrote , 'hello, how have you been?" and i wrote back, "im am good how are you?" and he texts back that he forgot what he was going to say and that he was sorry for texting me and had a moment of weakness i guess. I just wrote back that's ok if you remember text me if you'd like and i hope all is well. I'm very confused as to why he texted me and then regretted it. Do you believe that the intranquiltiy spirit may be kicking in and he may be conflicted with his feelings?
I have a reading tomorrow with miss bri so i will keep you guys updated.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

It sounds like he very much could have been suffering from the intranquil spirit. Having a moment of weakness when someone is CONSTANTLY on your mind can definitely lead to him texting you out of the blue. However, if there was no work to backup the intranquil spell (such as reconciliation work), he may be less likely to want to work things out.. he just needed to contact you to get out of his mind (from his point of view).

Miss Bri is very good. I'm sure you'll enjoy your reading with her. Hope it goes well for you :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Sounds like he's definately being effected by your work that he's thinking of you and making contact. However, he may be confused about your reaction, how he'll be received, and your feelings on the matter which may cause the hesitation. The reading will certainly reveal more. Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Personally, I would follow up with a reconciliation honey jar, or a reconciliation spell kit. This is why I wouldn't work the intranquil spirit by itself because sometimes it doesnt really lead to anything such as this. But I would follow up with those two steps.

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:22 pm

I also did a honey jar to go along with the intranquil spirit. I am going to see what miss bri recommends that i do for reconciliation work.
does the IS keep working on him even after he contacted me? Thanks!

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Hello! I had a great reading with miss bri this morning. She's great and gave me good news that gave me some hope. I have a bit of a dilemma because i do not have any of my ex's personal things such as hair, clothes, etc. I was wondering if gifts he gave me would count? i have a teddy bear he gave me for Vday but im not sure if that would work.. any thoughts? thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 pm

No, that does not count as a concern. If you do not have any personal concerns from his body, you can use a picture &/or a signature.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:23 pm

My husband filed for divorce even though he says he still loves me.

In may I burned a red lovers and a red marriage candle. I had good results and started a honey jar which had even greater results meaning physical contact. During this time we were living in the same house, now I am out of the state. I had to leave my honey jar behind.

I've also had Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set candles for me on 3 occasions with varied results.

I am burning vigil candles a little at a time because I have to do in secret.

Would a red skull be effective in changing his mind towards working on our relationship?

Also I was thinking of burning it at the beach because we were married at beach but it would be during the day. Would that be effective even though it isn't burned at night while he's sleeping?

Btw I did get a reading by Elvira a few weeks ago and she said he still loves me. Any advice appeciated! I'm new to hoodoo

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm

In my experience, a skull candle should be burned at night while the target is asleep.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 pm

How can you believe that some one who loves you would file for a divorse ? Get an attorney.

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:56 pm

He says there are things in our past that he can't let go of that's why he filed. Don't get it wrong I am doing everything to protect myself from a legal standpoint. I'm just trying to do whatever I can to heal and save my marriage.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 am

Well, then I would say you need to do some reconciliation work. And I would specifically work a sweet jar along with the spell kit. Then I would work with St. Martha. I know...I know I always mention her, but I have found that she is quite helpful. In addition, you need to work on putting the trust back into this relationship as well which can be done with a chuparrosa candle. And if you want to be more forceful, you can work a bend over candle.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 am

I would use the picture. Personally, the teddy bear, and any item he gave you I feel like its YOUR item or concern not his. If he gave you a card with his hand writing that will do. If not a picture is fine.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:23 am

Personal concerns are worked with to provide a link to your target. So you want to use something that provides a tangible link to him. A gift he gave you that he may have touched for a few moments doesn't work because it doesn't provide a strong link to him. The best personal concerns for love work are: sexual fluid, pubic hair, skin, hair from the head, nail clippings, saliva, and then a handwriting sample.
Hope that helps!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 pm

I do have a sugar bowl. I was thinking of having Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set a reconciliation, an essence of bend over and a st Martha candle. I am also going to get a red skull candle and dress it with stay w/me oil and sachet powder and burn it this Friday night, any other suggestions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 pm

I think that is enough work for you to do, especially if you are not used to doing so much work. I think the chuparrosa candle will definitely help as well.

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm

I will also definitly add the chuparrosa. In the past I have always used the same petition for all the candles I have set. This time I will write different petitions for each candle and look for some hopefully positive signs. Our 7 year wedding anniversary is at the end of this month I don't know if that has any significance to the situation we are in.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:53 am

Make sure you get a reading to make sure you are on the right path as well. And remember even if you do get a divorce that does not mean you cannot get back together. There are some couples that get a divorce, and end up getting married again.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:56 am

Thanks Stars
I communicated with the reader again and asked those questions during the reading.
She said he is thinking of me and still attracted but he doesnt seem to want to be in a relationship with anyone right now. His pride gets in the way. he is very proud of his career and its his priority right now and that he is enjoying being single. she suggested I work with st martha again. funny and thats what you recommended.
I'm preparing a st martha vigil, i was wondering if is it ok to place the vigil ontop of my honey jar? instead of lighting individual candles?
i'm also thinking of doing a red skull. haven't worked one of those on him in like 3 months.
have a white skull at home.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Tammyw wrote:He says there are things in our past that he can't let go of that's why he filed. Don't get it wrong I am doing everything to protect myself from a legal standpoint. I'm just trying to do whatever I can to heal and save my marriage.
In retrospect, my response to you was a little harsh. I praticed law for 20 years doing mainly divorce law. Once those papers were filed I never saw anyone reconcile. I found that people did not hire an attorney to file a divorce for them until they had thought long and hard about it. It is fairly expensive, particularly if there is child support, child custody, spousal support, and division of community property involved.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:12 am

Well, glad you got ahold of this reader, and you got some answers to your questions. As for putting your vigil light on the sweet jar, I suppose you can do that if it is stable enough and does not fall. However, there is a reason why I like to burn candles on the sweet jar. It can help tell you A LOT about your work, the way the wax flows, build up, or a clean burn. I did a sweet jar for a client, and i am putting the fire and passion back in the relationship after some cheating, and fidelity issues on the male side. The red wax kept building up on this candle, and I just knew something wasn't right. I had this dream about lighting a pink reconciliation candle on the candle. Although, I was able to strengthen the fidelity and stop the cheating, I felt compelled to light a reconciliation candle to heal the past hurts. When I lit that candle, it burned through the old red wax completely, and there was a mound of it. Basically this told me that the passion in the relationship was hindered from the past hurts and issues. The helping of the healing candle/reconciliation candle helped to work through these past issues.

So with my story, the lesson is that burning individuals can help you gauge your situation to a certain degree. So I would work with the honey jar. You can light candles aimed at love me and return to me work (which is not the same as reconciliation, but similar it returns the person to you as your love per se). Then by you working with St. Martha it will help dominate him, and reinforce that work. So I would go with the individual candle.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”