Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:09 am

I would get a reading done on this situation. Miss cat is right as are others--you cannot hope to change a person's sexual preference--it is a fundamental aspect of their character, part of their nature and will not change, just like you can't take a man who has been physically abusive all his life and turn him into a sweet puppy dog, doesn't work. However, it sounds like the relationship that you have with her is complicated as are both of your feelings for one another. I would get a reading and possibly do some clarity/wisdom work for her--so that she sees clearly and does not keep you from meeting other women, and some work to draw a new lover into your own life.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

fausto

Unread post by fausto » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:26 am

It doesn't sound like this woman really even understands what she herself wants. I agree with doing the clarity work.

Question... is there anything gang-related going on here? It seems like she's looking for someone to protect her, rather than a love interest.

tlvb25

Unread post by tlvb25 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Dear HailDiscordia,

Hey can you please share how you used the Queen Elisabeth Root and oil in a spell to attract men...im a gay male myself

tlvb25

Unread post by tlvb25 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Hello forum,

I recently read in this forum how a guy said he had worked a large Queen Elizabeth Root in conjunction with lodestones in order to draw men to him

i am a MASCULINE(bottom) gay male and i would like to know what he meant by working a large Queen Elizabeth Root, how do you work this root by itself to draw MASCULINE(top) gay men if i dont have the lodestones yet?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:48 am

tlvb25,

Root, how do you work this root by itself to draw MASCULINE(top) gay men if i dont have the lodestones yet?[/quote]

You would need to ask the poster about the way that they worked the root particularly, but it sounds like it was a kind of attraction spell, and for that you definitely need the lodestone component, the QE root won't do the job itself.

There are a ton of suggestions on how to attract what you want to you (including your preferred type of sexual partner) here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Queen Elizabeth root can work quite well for gay men, as can the Lavender Love Drops formula:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-laven ... drops.html
and Q formula:http://www.luckymojo.com/q.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 am

First, let me start by saying everyone here has been so helpful with all their advice. I was wondering if there is a spell that I can do or oil I could wear, or whatever really, to get a gay guy to approach me. I'm sure many guys notice I'm gay, but I have been told that I intimidate them, hahaha. I would love to have a guy approach me, espcially the guys who claim they're "straight." So is there anything I can do to attract not only openly gay guys, but closeted ones as well?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:25 am

Well there is Q oil and Lavendar Love Drops which are aimed at attracting amorous attention from those of the same-sex which you can wear as a personal scent. You could add Attraction oil mixed with John the Conquerer oil &/or Crucible of Courage oil that you've prayed your intents over to help give courage to the less "outgoing" gay men to approach you. You could use that mixture to dress candles to burn before you go out, or if you like the scent you could wear it blended with the other oil.

Sometimes if I want to wear different oils that don't necessarily blend together very well scent-wise, I will wear one on my pulse points, and the other someplace else on my body.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Mix Q oil with Look Me Over to get their attention or combine Q oil (or Lavendar Love Drops) with Follow Me Boy. Dress a candle with the petition to have them approach and come to you. Then anoint yourself with the oil when you go out.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

gert666

Unread post by gert666 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:40 am

i will vouch for follow me boy. i have seen uncanny instantaneous results (within a couple hours) just from wearing the oil as a perfume.

danger

Unread post by danger » Wed May 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Is there a root/herb I can carry on me to attract men?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 05, 2010 6:34 pm

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sun May 16, 2010 12:37 am

Double Luck is listed as a "perfume" as opposed to a "cologne", is it a masculine, feminine or neutral scent?

What's the difference between Q and Lavender Love, scent-wise? Which would probably be better for a gay man who prefers more masculine scents? (Not looking for secret ingredient list, of course... :-p) My favorite commercial cologne is Drakkar Noir, so that's a good estimate of what I consider "masculine" for my needs.
HRCC Student #2174G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 16, 2010 7:19 am

I'm imagining that the Double Luck perfume smells similar to their other luck formulas which can be quite candy-like. So really neither male nor female, just minty-sweet. They're really lovely and people can't stop sniffing them when you wear it. Trust me!

I can't speak to those specific formulas. However the High John the Conqueror is a very masculine scented oil, and it's great for increasing male-power/presence and attractiveness and masculine-nature. You could mix some of that into any other oil to get more "male" scent notes into a blend. Just FYI. ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 16, 2010 12:37 pm

I always mix a bit of John the Conqueror to whatever sent I'm wearing. I recommend it to my clients too and it's always worked out nicely.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 am

Thank you! I think that after reading the site a lot more I'm getting a better picture of how oils work with each other. I can't wait for my next order to arrive, it'll be HUGE.
HRCC Student #2174G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 17, 2010 6:14 am

The difference between Q and Lavender Love is twenty years and an entire continent!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 17, 2010 7:41 pm

catherineyronwode

I know there's an awesome story behind that remark...
HRCC Student #2174G

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Well I believe Miss Cat developed Lavender Love Drops herself, while Q is from the 70's I believe, back before you could easily sell openly gay oriented products, so Q oil, instead of Queer oil. :D
HRCC Student #1559

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 17, 2010 11:12 pm

ConjureMan,

Agreed..the most masculine and powerful scents I have found. I get instant results with the J/C oil and hoyts soak/combo... a fantastic scent and it really gets the mojo flowing...super-charges everything I work on...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri May 28, 2010 11:24 am

Hello my dear friends. I need some advice.

First of all I'm bisexual; so I hope this and what I have to say offends no one. Anyways, there is this guy that I'm crazy about and he feels the same way. However, the both of us are playing a game because he isn't sure of my sexuality, but I'm sure of his. This was also confirmed for me by a reading I had. I was told by a reader that he is very attracted to me, but he "thinks" I'm straight. And he "believes" that I think he is straight. LOL.. Yup, we are both running around pretending to be 100 percent straight. :D

Ok, now that I've painted the picture. What spell or products would you guys recommend for me to use to help bring him even closer to me and even increase the attraction? Also, we don't live in the same city, so getting to hang out with him and not something that happens often. Are there things I could send to him?

Also, how can I get him to move to where I'm living? Any spell that would help with that?

Thanks for the help guys.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 28, 2010 11:35 am

Q and Lavender Love are the two products formulated specifically for same-sex relationships, so you could work a Lavender Love spell kit. You may want to do a little Road Opening to help ease the path together.

And there's no magic stronger to let someone know you're interested then TELLING THEM! LOL.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri May 28, 2010 4:35 pm

LOL. Yea. I should just tell him. O.k thanks for the advice I'll look into doing this... and take it from there..

piscesgirl

Unread post by piscesgirl » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 am

i have decided that i would buy one of the spells here in the site now,i do not know if i should buy LOOK OVER ME SPELLS KIT or CLEO MAY SPELLS KIT i want more sex appeals unknown,everybody,coz im working in NIGHT CLUB,i want more COSTUMERS,i need in which one to buy....pls help me...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 am

Cleo May will help you get more money from customers.

rinrin

Unread post by rinrin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi, I am very new at this forum and very new with Hoodoo. I really hope someone could help me out. This is about a long distant gay relationship. My partner and I had to separate due to family and financial situations. I am in Australia and he had to return back to Malaysia. I am trying my best to bring him back here, but everything seems so hopeless now. We have so many obstacles and so many outside influences trying to tear us apart. We love each other very much and it has been a very difficult and emotional time for both of us. What I want is a spell to protect our love. He is so far away from me and I'm afraid his family will influence him or force him to be away from me and be in a "straight" relationship. I need a spell to bind us together and reunite us together in the immediate future and guard us from negative influences. I have been looking around the site and saw TRIPLE STRENGTH LAVENDER LOVE DROPS MOJO HAND and also "BABY DOLL", but I'm not really sure which would suit my situation. I would really appreciate if somebody could provide me with suggestions, advice, or any tips.

Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 pm

First off, I would DEFINITELY get a reading. This is a very complicated situation that needs to be discussed with a reader, and if it is possible to work on this situation...then I would definitely make sure that a professional works on it.

I am not telling you that this situation is impossible,however, I will tell you that you need to be realistic. This situation is going to be long and difficult, and you might suffer set back along the way. But you need to take into consideration what the reader/rootworker says, and really accept what they say. Sometimes we do not hear what we want to hear, but sometimes it is for the best.

I start with a reading before doing ANYTHING. It is crucial for this situation,and to make sure it is effective, and you are not just wasting time and money.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I whole-heartedly agree with Stars' advice on this one.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 pm

A reading is definately called for. What is great about working with a reputable reader like the members of AIRR is that they'll not only read on the situations, but can also give you wonderful advice that is tailored to your specific situation and therefore targets the condition you are seeking to remedy.

now-a-believer

Unread post by now-a-believer » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:43 pm

I have been praying to st. sebastian for help. I lit a candle and after the candle burned down, there was very little wax remains and i found a sesame seed at the bottom of the glass. Does anyone know what that means?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Seseme seeds are often a symbol of love, but this is a forum for Lucky Mojo products, not for general divination, and there is no specific use of sesame seeds linked to African American folk magic.

Here is an herb -- Safflower Petals -- that definitely has a link to gay love in hoodoo. It is often used by gay men who dress as women, either for fun or as sex-workers.

HER-SAF-FLOW
Safflower Flowers
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:03 pm

I know there is St. Martha for women to control men and yes some may go to Into Intranquil Spirit to make someone restless, but does anyone know of a saint or spirit to control gay men. I like to use 7 day candles and let them burn when I light them and I'm trying to get a little nudge. I read in a selected prayer book that High John the Conqueror is also to make someone restless til they return. But, I don't know if he is used for gay love?

Any advise pls and if so can you tell me what candle are they associated with?

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 pm

I know a worker who prays to Matthew Shephard for such matters in his gay clients.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, since most hoodoo practitioners are Protestants, not Catholics, you will find that not a whole lot of us work with Saints.

In hoodoo, we mostly work by conditions -- thus we would sue Restless Oil to make someone restless, or Confusion Oil to make them confused.

Also we would work with Lavender Love Drops for gay love and with Q Oil for gay sexual situations. Q dates back to the 1960s, when people were a lot less open, and, as you can maybe guess, the letter Q stood for "Queer," but they would never tell you that in the shops back then, and one maker of it used a concealed way of advertising it, with the slogan, "Do you know the secret of Q Oil?" and that was all he would say.

OIL-HOO-QQQQ
'Q' Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

But you were asking about gay saints -- have you worked with Saint Sebastian? He has quite a reputation in that realm. Lucky Mojo doesn't make any Saint Sebastian products, but i do have an old recipe for Saint Sebastian Oil. Maybe if enough people asked me and promised to buy it i'd put it into production.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 pm

I would love to see Saint Sebastian oil go into production, Miss Cat. :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Like-wise, I'd definitely buy a bottle of Saint Sebastian oil and some incense at the very least!
HRCC Student #1559

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:32 pm

I'd also love to see St. Sebastian oil!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:33 am

You know what...I think a lot of people would appreciate some St. sebastian oil. I think there are not a lot of products aimed directly for gay men, so I am sure this would be a lovely addition, and practitioners would definitely appreciate it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 am

Tell y'all what. If twelve people promise to buy a bottle of Saint Sebastian Oil, i'll make it up -- as well as all the related foil-apcks and a candle -- and add it to the web site in September.

But you gotta promise, okay? -- 'cause designing five labels (oil, bath crystals, incense, sachet powder, and candle) and getting the stock oil made for the lab and getting stock made up for customers represents several days work for me, plus a financial investment in materials that, once combined, cannot be used for other products. So -- a dozen oils at $6.00 each is $72.00, which will help offset the cost of ingredients and the wages i have to pay -- and my personal time on the project will be, as always, a donation "to the cause."

I'm serious: Post here if you promise to buy a bottle of Saint Sebastian Oil in the month of September, 2010!

HailDiscordia has already made the pledge.
catherine yronwode

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 am

I put my word into buying at least the oil :) Maybe more once I get out of a dorm room!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 pm

I promise to purchase the oil next month. :)

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi Miss Cat:
I also promise to buy a bottle of Saint Sebastian Oil in September.
Have a few other Saint oils in mind too. This thread has been/shall be the impetus to proceed.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Four signed up -- eight to go!
catherine yronwode

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:36 am

I will definitely buy the oil in September.

khazakant

Unread post by khazakant » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 pm

My name is the Russian form of Sebastian so he is my patron saint. I've been dying for a St. Sebastian oil, I'd buy it immediately. :)

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:24 am

I have issues with my gender and see a psychologist for it.

I am trying to get help for these problems to have sexual reassignment but it isn't getting far.

I also wish to come out with it to some friends, mainly at school. The reason I haven't told them is because I've known them for a while and for all they know I am my assigned sex. The problems here lie in my shyness and difficulties explaining and mentioning these problems to people, their reactions, and services I can get for help.

Is there any spell I could use to generally help these problems? Is there a prayer candle I could use or a spell that can use things from the Lucky Mojo online store?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 am

I would work some Crucible of Courage for yourself - that will help you feel more courageous and less effected by negative reactions.

Also working some Fiery Wall of Protection will help keep those who would be overly negative and harmful away from you.

If there are people you know or strongly feel will talk against you or be a big problem, you could put them into a Stop Gossip honey jar several weeks before talking with them. This will help them keep their mouth shut, and also be more sweet towards your situation.

I think working with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez would be an excellent choice for finding you the right doctors and therapists that will actually aid you in your path.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:21 am

Since you are contacting us from Enland, it would be useless to give you a list of US resources, but there are help groups for people, especially young people, facing these issues in society and with family, as well as support for finding a way to get sexual reassignment surgery. Big, life-changing situations are best navigated by working on all planes -- material, social, magical, and spiritual, and social. So assemble your team -- doctors and friends for the material and social aspects, and spell-work and prayers for the magical and spiritual aspects.

Now i am going to get you thinking along some traditional hoodoo ways. You did not say if you are transiting from female to male or from male to female, so i will have to be very general here, but i think the information will serve you well. Among the various roots ustilized in rootwork, some are considered "male" and some "female," but in nature, not each example of these roots looks the same.

For instance, i have in my private collection a significant number of John the Conquer roots (the "male" root supreme) that are naturally formed to look like female vulvas. They have not been carved or formed by human hands in any way -- they are hollow, slitted, and come complete with labia-like lips.

There are other root species that produce unusual or "cross-gendered" variations too, and to list them all would be a lengthy project. All such roots are extremely valuable for use in transgendering mojo hands.

Alas, transgendered roots are so rare that i do not offer them for sale though my shop, but i have reserved them for use in mojo hands that i make for people who want and can use them. The price is high, obviously.

Just something to think about.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:30 pm

catherineyronwode

I got to see these amazing little things yesterday and they were pretty great! Very obvious from just looking at them what they should/could be used for! I have a very large love of John the Conquer roots and it was great to see these rarities first hand!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm

It was a pleasure to meet with the you and Sara and to sign you both up for the course. I am also glad i thought to show you he cross-gender John the Conquer roots while you were here -- i kinda needed a witness to say, "Yes, these exist." Thank you again for the PG Tips Tea Leaf Oracle Cards too -- they will be treasured.
catherine yronwode

BuckeyeBoy
HRCC Student

Unread post by BuckeyeBoy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I'll buy two! (promise!)

How many we got to go!

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:01 am

I officially PROMISE to buy some Saint Sebastian oil, but can we extract a secondary promise to make the label from one of the more lurid paintings? :-D

I adore Saint Sebastian, and the advantage to a Saint Sebastian oil is that it does DOUBLE DUTY as a sports success oil, as he's the patron saint of athletes. Two uses for the price of one!
HRCC Student #2174G

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am

One short... c'mon guys!
HRCC Student #2174G

interested

Unread post by interested » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 am

I did not realize he was patron saint for sports, I will definitely buy one since all three of my boys play sports. I am in!

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:04 pm

interested

In life, Sebastian was a gymnast and charioteer, and a favorite among Roman sports fans. He left the sporting life to become a soldier, and there he became a Christian and suffered martyrdom for his decision. He's a good saint for athletes, gay men and male soldiers, although for soldiers, St. Michael is a much better choice specifically.

St. Joan of Arc is the choice for female soldiers, but again, St. Michael is a stronger saint for military activities. It doesn't hurt to add Sebastian in to any prayer for a soldier, though.

St. Sebastian also has special authority over plagues and air-born illnesses, so he has special authority over AIDS and HIV, which makes him very popular. An additional use for St. Sebastian oil could be as an additive to Four Thieves Vinegar if being used to ward off illness, or added to Blessing Oil. Just throwing that out there!

I've worked with St. Sebastian a lot, he comes off as very level-headed in my dealings with him. He's not like St. Martha in that he's not overly protective or scrupulous, "relaxed" is the general presence.
HRCC Student #2174G

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey everyone, we are close but not there yet I think:

Miss Cat's words (my highlight):
Tell y'all what. If twelve people promise to buy a bottle of Saint Sebastian Oil, i'll make it up -- as well as all the related foil-apcks and a candle -- and add it to the web site in September.

But you gotta promise, okay?
I think this is the list of people that has actually promised after Miss Cat made that offer:
Turnsteel, Devi Spring, RobynRawr, KhonsuMes, chy clayton, khazakant, blessedlou, Buckeyeboy,Cognitivedissonance, and interested.
It looks like we are at 10 people and 11 bottles promised.

I'll up my promise to two bottles (and a candle too) if it helps, but I think we need two more people to promise.
If I missed somebody, my apologies and we are almost there!

Saint Sebastian also hears petitions for Justice, court cases, and more - just look in your copies of Malbrough's Magical Power of the Saints (BOO-GRI-MPOS).

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 pm

cognitivedissinance... Great Post!
I commit!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:26 pm

I am trying to get my ex back, so i want to make and send him a poppet. i will anoint it with rose petals and my semen. The question is, which poppet do i send? The one representing me or him?

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm

What spells can I use? I am trulying loving this. I made two poppets, linked them to each other and bound them together with thread, casting various spells along the way on the poppets. After the full moon (when I last cast a spell), i felt so much energy in me that when the spell was over, i was ready for a nap! is this normal? Anyway, after paying spellcasters, attempting to learn about the craft (and really liking it), i am ready to take things to the NEXT level. What can I do? I want this man BACK!! He is the one I want to marry.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:36 pm

If I like a guy, is there a spell I can cast? A poppet spell? Anything?

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 pm

The target isn't supposed to see, touch, or know about the poppet. It is something you use in your spell to represent him.

You should probably get a reading on the situation before you try a poppet. What is your goal? Do you want to control him? Then a poppet would work. If you just want to get him back I would suggest a honey jar spell. LM sells honey jar kits and other spell kits you could use.
Honestly I would get a reading first.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”