Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Must We (and How Can We) Keep Rootwork Secret or Invisible?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Must We (and How Can We) Keep Rootwork Secret or Invisible?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun May 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Greetings! I am pleased to read that you are successful with the tickets and numbers. Any tips? I have oredered some more wonderful products from The Lucky Mojo Corio Co, and I would appreciate any ideas on success with the numbers and tickets from you since you have been fortunate.
When I read your story of the person who was displeased with your winnings and positive attitude earlier, at first it angered me a tad, but then I actually began to pity the individual, because some people are incapable, for whatever reason, of sharing in happiness and enlightenment.Keep your positive attitude going! Sometimes all people need is a smile, and we never know how far that good energy will spread.
Have a bleessed day,

Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 am

Although I initially wanted to post this in my other topic, it was too unrelated.
I have recently started working on a target and yesterday I was doing something and he decided to come by, although he called it was only about a minute before he actually showed up. I had to rush to put up my items and although nothing was in plain sight, I wanted to keep the candles going so left them on in a room but even though I closed the door you could still see the room glowing. It might be my nervousness (since although I have done work on other things but just not on him before) but I think he might suspect something. He is also nosy, so he asks whats that smell, or other questions that sound like he is suspicious.

He also made a comment a long time ago that I must have some type of Voodoo on him to keep him all head over heels for me-- even though at this time I wasnt doing anything at all.

What suggestions does anyone have on this? I dont wanna be nervous everytime I try to do some work. :oops:
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 am

In the rare occassions that someone who doesn't know me well has come over just after I've been working and asked, I just say that I was meditating or praying.

However, one of my best defenses with most of the people in my life who aren't close enough to know all the gory details of things, is that I nearly always have candles going when company is over, and I burn incense daily just for atmosphere - so people are used to there being candles and incense at my place at all times. Most times it's just for decor and atmosphere when company is over, but in the cases that my work is evident in some way, no one is suspicious - since my place always smells exotic and has a lovely glow.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 pm

thx Devi
but this is my target that came over and he is over often so he knows i dont always burn candles

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun May 30, 2010 1:01 pm

If it's your home, why do you have to tell him anything? If he asks, tell him you were meditating or praying and the candle helps you focus or that you just felt like lighting a candle. If he doesn't say anything, then stop worrying about it.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Perhaps start? May sound silly, but if he gets used to seeing candles going in your place and things placed around them, he'll be less likely to wonder what's going on. For years I always had vigil candles going in my place, both because after hours working in a nightclub, candle light is very soothing, and to have ones offered to my deities on their altars. No one ever thought twice about them when they'd come over because that's what I always did.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun May 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Cleopatra
Yes it is my home and I did not say I have to tell him anything...I said he asks things, which leads me to believe he suspects. The question was what do you do when the target you are working sees or suspects they are being worked on? My concern is not whether or not he will ask about it--- sure I can tell him anything I want, my concern is if he sees it and runs or if he suspects and runs--- I think if he believes our relationship is due to my working he probably would be less inclined to stay, it probably wouldnt matter much that I just started it, he might believe that I have been doing this all along and be bothered by it. Certainly others who have worked a target they wanted to bring closer have had close calls or even when they have tried to deploy a bad trick at someones home. This is what I am asking about.

And based on the notion that workings are supposed to be kept secret, I did not want him to see it especialy since his picture was there.

Thanks Maljen, that might be a good idea, this particular time it had his picture there and other things but with Vigil Candles it might not be an issue

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 30, 2010 4:35 pm

When your target says things, just don't give it any creditability. Again as someone said it is your home...I wouldn't be too concerned about him not coming around because your spell work is bringing him...and it seems he is interested anyway...just keep it up!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun May 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Ok makes sense thanks

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun May 30, 2010 9:03 pm

You've gotten some great practical advice. You can follow that up with some magical work to help. Scattering a bit of Poppy Seeds near your house or including it in a particuarly work can help to keep your target off your trail, weaken them to your suggestions, etc. If this is a love target and you are afraid of using Poppy seeds you can use Poppy Flowers which are great for mental influence. I believe LM is out of stock, but you can check in with them.

You can also place Bay Leaves in the corners of your room or altar which not only keeps things from being reversed onto you, but can protect your work from prying eyes.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon May 31, 2010 7:30 am

Great

I do have Bay Leaves completely forgot about using those

Will put them down today

Rukia Fae

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm

I saw this post when you first posted it and for whatever reason (maybe because im more of a lurker and learner than an active participant) didn't respond.

A primary belief of mine, is that you attract what you put out. So if you put out positive 'vibes' and emotions, it comes back to you in a positive manner. If you are a negative person, you attract more negativity. Ever notice how people who complain about their lives constantly, rarely have anything positive to say about their lives?

I too play the lottery and have reasonable success with it. the regular cashier I see has commented several times how I seem to win a lot....I havent won the jackpot yet,but perhaps some day my turn will come ;) You never know.

Keep thinking those good thoughts!!!!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

My post was positive. I wish has the secret of your success. I wish you continued blessings!
If anyone is mean-- just schrugg it off. Do not waste your wonderful positive energy.
Any tips on the tickets or numbers? JJ-- kindof :)
Be Blessed!!!
---Triplethreat

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 pm

i have learned that there are people out there that are just negative no matter what you are and you do, they are just not going to see your hand of friendship or help or advice as a positive and will see you as a target for their own shortcomings and bad nature.

magic only works when its a secret, i guess.

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Bri wrote: Absolutely. There is a big difference between saying "hey, you know, try putting some five finger grass in that honey jar, it might make a big difference!" and saying "You know when I started putting five finger grass in my honey jars I got everything I wanted and then some, I started casting more powerful and difficult spells and now I am so popular that I don't have enough time to shower!" See the difference? We want to provide useful tips and tricks for one another here, but bragging is just not advised for your own sake, and as always your mileage may vary.

take care,
Bri
Yeah. I agree with Bri. You shouldn't brag about being successful. I understand where the others are coming from. They were born and raised Christian and believed that magick is evil, sinful, and wrong. So, when you say,"I casted a spell to win, now I have so much money." It comes off as bragging, but there could only be one winner. and if a person who used magick is that one winner, then people who were raised to believe that magick is a sin will feel like you have cheated and have played unfairly. So, it's better to keep it to yourself or share it with close friends of the same faith.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:34 pm

I actually see both sides to this story... On one hand we have a winner with a positive attitude and on the other, it could be conceived as bragging.
There is a compulsive gambler in my office. I pity her... but I also recognize she has an addiction and she should seek help. She drained the only 10K (it was gone in 3 months) from her 401 K and it was not to take care of the mortgage either. There is no mortgage never was -- and now no retirment funding at all at the age of 55-- As an consultant I can tell you this is a major problem.
While I would give my last dollar to someone, I absolutely will not enable someone. The gambling losses can effect her attitude, just like any other addiction. If she wins the world is her oyster, if she looses she is constantly trying to borrow money. She is addicted to scratch offs. So maybe the person you encountered blew their rent, maybe they have blown through everything, maybe they weren't a compulsive gambler at all and just spent their last $5 on a chance at "what if" who knows?

Since May, I have actually picked up a for "tips" in the forum and in Mrs. Cat's online book.
Included in my next order will be some " LM Lucky number Oil, and some "Lucky 13 oil"" amongst some other items to try!

Good luck!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 am

I have been practicing for about a year, and have shared it with no one. I have a family in another country that practiced, but i was never very close to them. funny thing is recently i had to go to my mothers house while she was away, only to find her altar. Candles set up for myself, my brother, my husband and herself. made me feel a little closer to her, wish i could give her some oils from lucky mojo, but i feel i have to respect her privacy. Thinking back now, I remeber growing up there were always candles in her bath tub. :D

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm

I have another order coming from lucky mojo soon. My problem is I am staying with family while going through a divorce and they are constantly in my space.

I try to burn my candles between 11 pm-6am in the room I am staying in but have been almost "caught" because people around here have no concept of personal space. The first time I burned my 7 day vigil candles I was asked what's that smell. I said I was burning a candle for extra light to read and I was told by my mother we don't burn candles in this house. I do have to add her sisters house burned down a few years ago because they left a prayer candle unattended.

It has taken me over a month to burn 3 vigil candles that still have a few more days until they will be finished and I am waiting on a figural candle to burn on my honey jar. I cannot burn in the tub or stove or garage because of the smell of the herbs and too many people here.

My divorce trial is in a few weeks and for months I have been putting everything I have into a reconciliation. I welcome any suggestions on how to keep the work going in secret. How do you get rid of the burning candle smell?

I can get away during the day and work my candles at the park or beach but I always thought it best to work while your target is sleeping.

Please help any suggestions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am

I would recommend that you can do several things.

1. Hire a professional to do your work, or have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set lights for you.

2. Instead of doing vigil lights, you need to look into burning the 4 inch candles that lucky mojo sells. Those burn quite fast, and are gone in a matter of 2 hours.

3. Now, what I used to do was take my candles in the bathroom when I am taking a shower. In your case, I would really recommend burning the 4 inch candles. If you burn those for the entire time you are in the shower, and then if they are not completely burned down wrap them in some foil, and hide them. In any case, that has worked for me.

4. Yes, it is best that you do things while your target is sleeping for some things. BUT you do not have to do it. It was only a suggestion. So if you have to go to the beach or the park then do so if it is safe.

5. I know someone mentioned here, I think, that they have a storage unit where they go and burn their stuff. Of course, they do not leave it unattended, but they go to a storage unit. I know my friend has rented a hotel room a few times if she has to burn something completely down.

I'm sure others will come up with other suggestions, but I think if you do not feel comfortable, then just hire a professional.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:28 am

Thanks for those sugesstions. I do have candles set at MISC and a rootworker. But I need to finish the candles my rootworker suggested I burn before I had her to start setting for me. I didn't know I was gonna have such a difficult time doing my work. and I also need to burn on my honey jar. I do have 4inch candles coming in my order. I will try taking them in the bathroom while I shower. That's a good idea.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:35 am

I like to use tea light candles. I dress mine and place them in the bottom of my diffuser when I have company and no one thinks anything of them. They also fit nicely on top a honey jar and usually burn quite quickly.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Thats actually a great idea as well.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:24 pm

I use diffusers too, only I add the condition oil into the top to diffuse. Everyone still assumes it's just "air freshener", however you are essentially dressing the entire room. :)

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:04 pm

jujugiggles wrote:I use diffusers too, only I add the condition oil into the top to diffuse. Everyone still assumes it's just "air freshener", however you are essentially dressing the entire room. :)
Now why didn't I think of that, lol. Do you mix the oil with anything or just use it as is?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Well, you just add a few drops of oil into the bowl on top which is filled with water. You must float the oil in water in order for it to diffuse and not just burn.

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Something else you can use when you need your candles to finish quickly is birthday candles. They last about 10 - 15 minutes when you let them burn all the way through, I have found. Occasionally you can find a holder the right size for such tiny candles, but most of the time you just need to melt the bottom a little and then set it while still hot in whatever container, and hold it there for a moment till the wax cools, thus fixing it upright.

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:41 am

Those are all great ideas. I did burn them while I took a shower and that worked great to hide the smell. I guess I'm gonna have to take a lot longer showers. I do have a figural candle that I plan on burning on my honey jar as soon as it arrives. Any ideas to get rid of the burnt candle smell without diffusing oils? My mom has asthma and I'm not even allowed to spray perfume on in the house because it bothers her. I am definitely going to start laying down some peaceful home sachet powder throughout the house so maybe I can continue to work in peace.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:03 am

Have you looked at LM's bottle spells? I haven't tried any yet but I believe you can burn a candle on top of them to seal them and after shake them to work them. That would probably be a bit easier for you to hide.

As for hiding the burnt candle smell, I would run the exhaust fan in the bathroom while I was burning the candles and then spray whatever type of cleaner you use to clean the bathroom. You can always get some pinesol or something that doesn't bother your mom and wipe down the sink or something. That should hide the candle smell.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 am

Thats a great recommendation from faith2008. If you do not have an exhaust fan then open the window, and have the fan face towards the window so it i blowing the smell out. That is all a good idea along with the bottle spells. But I would just opt for smaller candles, and finishing up the work and then handing it over to your rootworker.

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:15 am

Thanks for the recommedations. Using pinesol is perfect. I think in the future I will look into the bottle spells.

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi everyone,
I have this strong feeling after having a reading done, that I should send a note to this person letting on that I know what they are up to.
What do you guys think?

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 pm

That depends on what it is you think that they are up to?

Is someone you like working towards having a relationship with you? And you are interested in them too? Then sure .. send them a note :-)

If, on the other hand, you think that someone is working against you, I would not send them a note as that is something else that they can use as a personal concern to work against you with.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 pm

I agree with Houngan_Liam

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Houngan_Liam its more like the latter. So I guess I shouldnt. I would have typed the note and seal with tape not saliva or my handwriting etc. but if you think not then I wont.
Thanks for your reply.
Thanks too jwmcclin.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:35 pm

You really have to be careful with that one. If someone is working some sneaky tricks it may embarass them to get caught, or it might make them back off, but if they are arrogant and mean-spirited it will make them attack even more, before you can properly deal with it.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 am

It can be tricky.
But making a solution of "Reversing Bath", let a paper soak in it, dried and then prayed over and then use it as that note mentioned can work. Or printing out a SATOR square, soaking it on a solution of "War Water", pray over it and perhaps even set some candles on to (dressed with "Reversing Oil") and hand it over to the enemy asking them if they know what it is, might be a nice trick.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You really have to be careful with that one. If someone is working some sneaky tricks it me embarass them to get caught, or it might make them back off, but if they are arrogant and mean-spirited it will make them attack even more, before you can properly deal with it.
Thanks for the input ConjureMan. Yes it is kinda tricky aint it? I think I will leave it for now and keep protecting myself, home and kids.

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks fo the idea Johannes.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 pm

No

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 pm

If you can avoid letting this person know that you are aware of their actions That really is the best route.

If this person is out to get you or your family I doubt that they will back off simply by making them aware that you are. I have the feeling that it will only cause more problems for you.

Reversal products and protection is what you need. Don't stoke the fire!!! Get a bucket of water!!! You have children to consider. please don't risk it.

Good luck! and may blessings be with you and your children.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Willowspell wrote:If you can avoid letting this person know that you are aware of their actions That really is the best route.

If this person is out to get you or your family I doubt that they will back off simply by making them aware that you are. I have the feeling that it will only cause more problems for you.

Reversal products and protection is what you need. Don't stoke the fire!!! Get a bucket of water!!! You have children to consider. please don't risk it.

Good luck! and may blessings be with you and your children.

Thank you!

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 pm

I said this with my mommy heart. I have two boys myself.

I wish you and your children Love, Light and Blessings!!
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

ElsieJoon1

Unread post by ElsieJoon1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm going to be doing a vigil light for myself and my BF, and I know that its likely that he will pick up the candle for whatever reason - moving it or something - and I don't want him to find the petition. I ordered the candle with no sticker on it, but there is still the issue of the petition. I thought about taping it to the bottom of the candle but he would totally just dismantle it and look.....so I'm thinking of hiding it in some of his dirty clothes or something along those lines? I know its not general practice, I just want to check to be sure it isn't like totally disrespectful or something.....any thoughts? I did read the entire thread on petition, disposal, etc but either I overlooked somethiong or there isn't a post addressing this specific issue :)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:16 am

I don't get putting the petition in his dirty clothes at all--I mean, I would understand you wearing it in your shoe more than putting it in his dirty clothes. But for a vigil candle, one way to work with your situation is to carve the petition directly into the wax of the candle. It will melt as the candle burns and it will melt into the candle. You would want to make the petition short and sweet cause you won't have a lot of room to write it, but that is a very effective way of doing a sneaky petition. And of course, if you pray over the candle stating your petition verbally you don't have to have a petition on the actual candle itself. Lots of people burn blessed and dressed candles that look perfectly innocent to any passerby.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 am

I agree with Miss Bri! For vigil candles, you can also write symbols for your petition.

ElsieJoon1

Unread post by ElsieJoon1 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Thank you!! I love the idea of carving the petition into the candle, and even wearing it in my shoe would be good!

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 am

Yes! I often carve my petition into the wax of the candle. I've used a pin or needle, even on glass vigil style lights, to write stuff on the candle: It doesn't need to be legible and oils & herbs. glitter, etc. will obscure your carvings! Go for it!

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:51 pm

What can I use to hide my spells from others, such as rootworks, etc...? Are there herbs, spells? And can I use this for all spells?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Spiritual Immunity was discussed in these threads
Spiritual Invisibility from enemies
spiritual-invisibility-from-enemies-t7253s75.html
Invisibility Spell invisibility-spell-t4832s1710.html

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Thank You miss cat! Thats nice to know I don't have to
Shove or hide everything under my bed or in my closet. That is where I usually hide or store my spell candles. And where I usually get my work done. So its nice I can put a box in my bathroom or put my work in a Brown bag and coil it up safely for future work.

Thanks Miss Cat ;)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:22 am

I also dress pretty household candles. Carve my petition into the wax. It has worked well for me, and I dont need to hide them or keep snuffing them out.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:27 am

Feel free to get a plain dressed candle from lucky mojo, and then decorate it, or you can put the oil in an oil diffuser as well.

nesnah10

Unread post by nesnah10 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 am

Hi! I've been burning candles and using my follow-me boy oil. Everything has been going great. I got a reading last week; and it turns out that everything is looking good for me. However, three days ago; I prepared some meat before work; andI asked him to cook it. When I got home; I discovered he had cooked the meal, but he would not eat it. He made a comment yesterday that there are certain meats that people use for control. He started acting this way last year too;but it faded. I don't know why he has started back acting this way. I need some assistance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 am

I wouldn't let it concern me, its his concern. There are 100s of ways to dress food and still get your results. Don't react suspiciously...eat the meat and do not try to force it on him.

ThornRavencall

Unread post by ThornRavencall » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 pm

I completely understand why personal work should be kept quiet. A few weeks ago I did a ritual working with Lilith to get my (now ex of yesterday) boyfriend to treat me better. You know, the simple stuff; asking how I am, the occasional compliment, actually telling me how he feels insted of leaving it up to me to determine. Anyway, it seemed like it had worked. He started looking over his shoulder to see what I was doing, he would suprise me with hugs from behind, and he would even compliment me on how I looked.

Then I got cocky. I started...not bragging, but more saying what I had done to people who knew of my practices, and it almost became an ego-trip. I told people about how I had felt, what I did, and how it had worked out. I also made it sound more like my power had brought this to being and less like it was Lilith who had mercifully aided my distress. I also told stories of how I had worked with her against an ex of mine and the guy he had cheated on me with.

Soon the spell visibly began to wear off. My boyfriend and I had our first "fight", weak as it was, but it still mattered. We openly discussed how we pissed eachother off and what has happened that we don't like in our relationship. The last time I physically saw him was almost two weeks ago, and he had been talking to me less and less, even though I called and texted. I felt like I couldn't ask Lilith for help again because of how disrespectful I had been and ungrateful I was for her help. My tarot readings gave me very vague and confusing answers, which led me to believe that the rough patch would blow over and we wouldn't break up... we did. Lastnight he called me and told me that he feels like he doesn't have thetime to see me on a regular basis, and that he doesn't feel like he can do a relationship right now. He also said that we were never really well-compatable.

I believe that because I was so open about the magick I had cast with Lilith's help, she decided to teach me a lesson and remove her blessings in this situation. Although I am not heartbroken or depply upset, I do wish that he and I didn't have to end in this way, but I do accept it and realize that it was a lesson I had to learn and that Lilith was understanding enough to let me off with such a small punishment. She has taught me something that will eventually aid me in my future with love and witchcraft. For this I am grateful.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 am

Now I have a concern....I have beed "addicted" to this forum, as soon as I qet up for school, to workinq at my job, to even doinq homework to find all my answers to questions I have. Now my concern is, I leave the house and my mother snoops throuqh my room, I have no problem burninq candles, I just can't come up with lie after lie when it comes to my candle work, she snoops and cleans through my room like a dog. And then she sees my candle work in my closet. So unfortunately, I need some advice on what I can do to keep her away from my work? [i.e. bath washes; lighting candles; my prayers and petitions; etc.]

P.S....can someone forward me a thread of "how to make someone think of you farwaay?" I could have sworn I saw it while scrolling. Thanks again! I HATE nosey people.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 am

TBanks, I'm glad you find the forum so interesting. We love being of help. Now, as to your two questions:

1) Please post your question about your mother in another thread, with a title like "Protecting My Room From Snooping" as that is a different subject than "burning candles in secret." If you ask it in a general way, it will also be of use to those who have snoopy rommmates and snoopy friends, and will cover a lot more than the concealment of your spiritual practices, but ALL kinds of snoppery. It is an "Ask for Help with Your Situation" type question, not a technical question about candle magic.

2) To find a thread you want, please use the site's "Search" function at the upper right of each page. In this case, you want what are called contact or reconnect spells. If you put in the search term < contact reconnect > you will get results. Look for the thread with the biggest bunch of replies -- that's it!

cat (teach a man to fish...) yronwode
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. I wanted to clarify so I was not in voilation.....i'll be doing my research. STAY BLESSED :)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 am

You guys, my mom called me while I was out (with my target i'm working on already), and I rush home to find out she is all in my closet in my altar and in my junk. She made me throw out all my candle work, I mean my BRAND NEW HONEY JAR, my candle rituals, Vigil Lights, and all. She was SO furious, that I am not even comfortable working in my closet and hiding my work.

When she was asleep, I recovered my HONEY JAR and all of my herbs and supplies. And put them in my trunk.

I just want to know the side effects of her exposed to my work or if I need to repurchase anything. Once again, i'm recovering it in the morning.

Is her negative attitude or her discovering my candle work and disposing of it (trashcan) will affect my work if I get it in the morning?

PLEASE I paid GOOD MONEY for secrecy and not garbage.

I'm under 21, but I am LEGAL enough to have my own place. Please help me. Please give me the BEST advice.

My basic concern right now. Is MONEY ISSUES, and I May NEED Another place to stay and get far away from this woman and her rules. Any suggestions?

Thanks to you all.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:35 am

If you are legally an adult and have a job or other income, move out. Get an apartment or even a rented room where you can have some privacy and not have someone, even your mom, tell you what you can and cannot have in your room.

For now, your first priority is to get a job. If you don't have one, and can't get enough money together to get your own place, work with a money mojo and keep it on your person at all times. That way you can do something without your mom knowing.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”