Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Love at distance spell

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Axia wrote:
HailDiscordia I meant no offense or disrespect towards you or anyone else with my honey jar viewpoint at all.
It ok, I didn't take offense,lol sorry if I came off that way.

Axia wrote:It's how I feel about the results of doing one because I have no way of knowing if I am making a dent with my guy wayyyy over there in California and me here in NY.
/

This is what divination is for, so you can check up on the work occasionally.
Axia wrote:Plus with all the different posts I've read on the forum how the honey jar spell took forever to ignite love in some of the posters lives on here that why it kinda of veered me away from this particular spell .
Spells work differently for everyone. Timing, both in terms of when to start the work and how long spells take, is something that is not at all set in stone, or even mud,lol.
Axia wrote:But now you have my curiosity piqued with the lodestone spell :).
Lodestone spells are some of the most powerful drawing spells out there and I can not recommend them enough, in any case, best of luck to you :)
HRCC Student #1559

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 am

I just want to add that while a honey jar is a long term work, that doesn't mean it won't start working straight away. I had a very difficult situation that I resolved with a honey jar. It took THREE DAYS. It's worth a try to keep him thinking about you while you are doing the research in order to get an address and do some more direct work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 pm

That is a very good point. Honey jars can be slow working, but depending upon the situation they can yield some effective and efficient results.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

greekbabyyy

Re: Please Help with Distanced Loved One

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I am a newbie to all of this... I apologize for sounding really confused and lost!

Will an AIRR worker help at all? I just found out that "Carl" now has a girlfriend... is there anything that I can do about this? May I get guidance from an AIRR worker to establish back my old friendship again with "Carl" to later grow into a relationship?
All the help is much appreciated.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:14 pm

We can't tell you if they'll take on their case because that is determined by the rootworker themselves. I recommend setting up a reading to help find out what can be done and if they are willing to take your case.

On your own you may consider a vinegar jar or a Break Up spell kit for your rival and "Carl."

For yourself and him you may consider reconciliation/Return to Me work.

Get yourself a reading first, of course. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Hello everyone,

i lost my gf 4 months ago n then she met a new guy n she thinks she is in love with him n then that guy left her alone after 2 months

i was having relationship with my gf for more than one year n she was my firs gf,, but due to some misunderstanding she broke up with me

so i want to break them apart by emotionally n i want to punish that guy who used my gf for just physical pleasure,

so i have question regarding the break up spell that which kit could be best in regarding time?
i mean my ex gf loves that guy ,n that guy is not interested in my ex gf anymore,but still she misses him

n she thinks he is the best guy in world eventhough he used her n he left her alone after 2 months but still she is not over on him

so what break up spell should i use in this situation so she can completely forget him n hate him n can see the true colors of that guy?

as untill that guy gone from her mind she cant think abt me so

and what should i do to make her feel good abt me ? as she still remembers my mistakes n words that i said in anger in some point of time in past

what spell kit i should use her to follow me n think abt me n understand my nature n also n get back again in my life ?

i really love her but i want her to feel same way as she used to feel in past,

n one more thing is i have hair of my ex gf which so how to use her hair in spell work??

n i have pic of that guy n his name but not the birthdate , so which breakup spell could be fast in time?

n also attracting her again n making her to follow me again what spell i should i use with hair of my ex ?

n also she lives 7 hrs away then me , n she is very stubborn so very strong spell i need to use to effect her mind

please let me know , i would appreciate reply

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:07 pm

There are many spells to bring back a lost lover, including honey jars, candle spells , and spells involving personal body concerns. We cannot just throw the entire assortment at you -- so look around, read previous posts, and then ask questions.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 am

thanks for reply but may i know which one would be better using hair of my ex gf,??

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 am

to Michaelanderson,, my situation is almost like your situation but may i know what kind of spell he did for you?
n how much money you spent on that spell? and you did that spell or he did it on behalf on yours?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 am

Michaelanderson is whats know as a spammer, please do not be taken in, its a scam. If you need someone to do spiritual work on your behalf talk to a member of the AIRR

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Student #1559

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:18 pm

thanks for info,, n thanks for right guidance ,

greekbabyyy

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi guys,

I've been putting it off for a bit, but I will be looking more into the AIRR to see who will be right for me. I really hope there is a streak of hope for my situation.
Trying to gain "Carl" back and him breaking up with his girlfriend isn't against the "will" rule, is it?

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 pm

i have another question as everybody suggest me to have a reading from AIRR rootworker , so i had a reading twice from two different Rootworker from AIRR but both were totally opposite , one said that i have very low possibility to getting back together with my gf so he will not take my case as its low chance of success while another said its positive and he can see good chance of success and ready to do some root work so i am confused
so i went to final answer for third rootworker, and he did a tarot card reading it came out positive in favor of me if i wait and keep patience
so i am confused to which one to believe as right now i dont know which one is right?,,and i am sure there may be lots of readers who might gone through same situation regarding reading so please guide me.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:35 pm

another question is that should we have to work on the issue for which caused the breakup before doing reconciliation work or spell work does not depend on that??
i mean should we have to do some changes in personality or in some other way? n if you dont have any communication with that person how they gonna notice your changes in yourself?
becoz right now due to break up there are lots of negative energy around my gf and all she thinks abt my past mistakes so can spell work help on that on overcoming on that negative energy and make her forget my past mistakes and make her to remember my sweet side??

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:12 am

You'd want to ask your readers why there is a seeming disparity in their readings. Remember that each reader interprets things difficulty and may not always see the exact same outcome. One may see that the difficulties are simply too much to overcome while another may recognize those difficulties, but believe that they can be overcomed. Mary had a great post where she indicated that sometimes readers will see different meanings in the cards.

Again, the best person to ask however would be the readers you spoke to.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:33 pm

I have simple question here is How to perform "DRESSED LETTER LOVE SPELLS TO ATTRACT LOVE FROM AFAR" as i have tried to find details of this spell but was not able to find it, so please let me know , and another question is how to dress the letter with simple ingredients which we can get easily?
like sugar, cinnamon could be used to dress the Reconciliation letter for drawing your lover to you?
and what should we use to compelling purpose?so lover feels strongly towards you like Calamus (where can we get this normally?)
sorry if this is too much to ask, as i am planning to send a letter to my ex
Please let me know,, thanks for reading

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 pm

-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Dxyz2010 wrote:I have simple question here is How to perform "DRESSED LETTER LOVE SPELLS TO ATTRACT LOVE FROM AFAR" as i have tried to find details of this spell but was not able to find it, so please let me know
At its simplest you write a sincere letter to the other person saying you want to try and work things out and apologizing for anything you might have done to cause the rift.

As to how to actually dress the paper with powders, sprinkle a bit of powder on the paper, draw you fingers down the paper in wavy lines as you pray and then flick the powder off.
Dxyz2010 wrote:and another question is how to dress the letter with simple ingredients which we can get easily?
like sugar, cinnamon could be used to dress the Reconciliation letter for drawing your lover to you?
This forum is not here to teach you how to use whatever you have around the house, but rather how to chose and use LuckyMojo spiritual goods. If you want to work with things you have around the House I suggest you buy Ms.Cat's wonderful book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic which detals the conjure uses of many house hold good among a great many other things.
Dxyz2010 wrote:and what should we use to compelling purpose?
Compelling sachet powder, or Controlling ,Commanding or Follow Me Boy or any of the other controlling sachet powders I imagine.
Dxyz2010 wrote:Calamus (where can we get this normally?)
Right Here and Here
HRCC Student #1559

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:02 am

Thank you for all of you for all your suggestions and info, i really appreciate it
thanks

Batling
Long Distance Relationship (it gets worse)

Unread post by Batling » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi folks,

Please don't laugh but...

I have this internet boyfriend. Sad but true I met him in a chatroom. Thing is...I've really fallen for him. Now comes the tricky part.
He's working/busy ...so he thinks he no longer has time for me..i'm not ready to give up just yet, any idea how I could bring us back to where we were/move us to meeting?

Thanks!
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Long Distance Hoodoo/ Internet Relationship

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Have you dressed your computer when you talk? Follow me boy, attraction, look me over etc...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Batling
Re: Long Distance Hoodoo/ Internet Relationship

Unread post by Batling » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 am

jwmcclin wrote:Have you dressed your computer when you talk? Follow me boy, attraction, look me over etc...
No, but that's a great idea!!
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Batling
Re: Long Distance Relationship (it gets worse)

Unread post by Batling » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 pm

So I read tarot on a site. I have a few readers I trust. Today I decided call someone new see if they call tell me when *might* hear from my man again. She said he's not liking the long distance thing and tired of my questioning him (i don't...beyond "are you okay?") which is completely different from my usual readers, and an AIRR reader have said..

Now, I'm a mess my heart says stay and trust our love will grow my head's saying he's gone...i don't know what the hell to do.

All I know he pursued me...I was minding my own business...he made me love him and now it hurts to be with out him...

Sorry I just needed to vent!
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Batling wrote:So I read tarot on a site. I have a few readers I trust. Today I decided call someone new see if they call tell me when *might* hear from my man again. She said he's not liking the long distance thing and tired of my questioning him (i don't...beyond "are you okay?") which is completely different from my usual readers, and an AIRR reader have said..

Now, I'm a mess my heart says stay and trust our love will grow my head's saying he's gone...i don't know what the hell to do.

All I know he pursued me...I was minding my own business...he made me love him and now it hurts to be with out him...

Sorry I just needed to vent!
Well, no one here can tell you what to do regarding your relationship, but I suggest you only get readings from one reader whom you can trust and seems reliable. Getting different readings from "new" readers just for confirmation or when you're feeling down isn't the best of ideas. It becomes an endless cycle and usually only serves to confuse and/or upset you. Stick with someone who knows your situation and who has a decent track record of being right.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:
Well, no one here can tell you what to do regarding your relationship, but I suggest you only get readings from one reader whom you can trust and seems reliable. Getting different readings from "new" readers just for confirmation or when you're feeling down isn't the best of ideas. It becomes an endless cycle and usually only serves to confuse and/or upset you. Stick with someone who knows your situation and who has a decent track record of being right.

Good luck.
I know..the worst part is she didn't really even answer my question and put me in a sour mood.
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

xDreamWolfx

Long Distance Relationship

Unread post by xDreamWolfx » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi
I'm very new to forums. So i really, really want to ask this. I'm in a College Long Distance Relationship . My boyfriend and I have met before. He moved to college but I wish he was closer. He thinks he could find a easier way of living to where he currently lives.(He goes to a Film School for your information) The thing is, I bet it will be much easier for our sakes to live closer because He does want to continue this relationship its just...It's going to be hard. I told him that. My heart does ache for him everyday. I wish he was closer but I do NOT want to intend harming free will. At least a spell or so, for sending him a message or telling him to come live closer. 'Kinda' changing his mind, or if not, a spell for living closer?
Thanks —Dream.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Long Distance Relationship

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Let me see if I understood you correctly. Your boyfriend wants you to move to where he is, but you want him to move to where you are? If this is the case then a skull candle to influence his thoughts and change his decision can help you.

Dress a white Skull candle with Commanding/Controlling products and Calamus, Licorice, Damiana (which is great for bringing a lover closer to you), and then burn this on a picture of him while speaking to the skull candle.

Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Long Distance Relationship

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 am

Well, I would do a road opener, to open up the way, and help attract some opportunities for film school where you are at. It is going to be hard to convince someone if they really want to stay where he is at for another reason. I mean if you do both then it will attract him more where you are.

Free will? If you go by that then you probably should not do any spell work. There is no such thing as kinda changing someone's mind. Its either you are doing it or you are not.

happilydysphoric

beginning a long distance relationship

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:04 am

Hi everyone, forgive me if that has been asked before... i searched the forum and mostly i found people who wanted their significant other to -move- to be with them if they were already in a long distance relationship and my problem is a little different.

Situation: I have just met someone who I really like and have a lot of fun with. He has expressed feeling the same way about me. The problem is that he was only in town for a short time and is now back home, which is very far away. We talk on the phone or through text every day and still say how much we like/miss each other, but it's left at that.

Question: What can I do to get him to want to be in a relationship with me, despite the distance? He already has feelings, but I'm assuming the one thing holding him back would be the distance.

Thanks for your help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: beginning a long distance relationship

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 am

Well, if the distance is a huge feat for him, then you probably want to work on him moving to you, or visiting you frequently , or vice versa where you are going to him.

I suppose you could intensify his feelings with a red skull candle by getting into his head, and mind, and getting him to speak the words. Furthermore, you can do a come to me candle. If you want to keep him captivated then you can work some bewitching candles as well.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:31 am

Not to burst your bubble but I'm very familiar with long distance relationships they are hard and can cause mistrust. Where did you meet him if I may ask was he on vaction? B/c if it was something like that then what I'd do is try some communication work first to get to know him better often times when a person or persons meet on say a cruze or online you present all the good to the person and not the bad which once you're in the relationship and visiting often you are suddenly realizing this persons different faults a quarks that you had no idea existed. But I don't know how much you two communicate and the depth of the communication. Before begining anything I'd suggest doing things that would help better your communication with this person to get to know them better their weaknesses their faults and how they deal with stressful situations b/c that'll make a big difference in prepairing you for when he moves. But the red skull candle is a good idea. But really ask this person like try to get a feel as much as you can via the phone on how they handle stress and how they deal with arguments, what their routine is like etc. Since he is already "sweet" on you I don't think a honey jar is neccessary but as stated the red skull is. But I'd do road opening work and products from LM that'll help you get to know him even better and like I said how he deals with negativity in his life. Believe me these things will matter down the road when he moves in and you suddenly realize and see the everyday in and outs of how he works like I said I've had my share of long distance and they can be wearing on each party so getting to know him on a day to day basis and getting a feel for how he handles a bad day is very important. But LM sells some great products all around for your situation. Pray about it and get a reading to btw.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 am

And I'll add that long distatance can work out. The girl I'm doing rec work on we were in a long distance relationship for four years the problem was that we never really set a date I'd be moving up there and various things happened here and there that made us grow apart. My advice once you do your magic work and get him in the mindset of moving is for you both to have a serious conversation about when. Pick a date that will be good for you both and stick to it agree that even if things pop up provided they aren't catastrophic that no matter what you will both make sure it happens on that date.

arsanga

Long-Distance Fiance with Cold Feet

Unread post by arsanga » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Ok first, I apologize, this is gonna be kind of a long post >.>
My fiance lives in England, and I'm in the US. We've been close friends for 7 years, dating long-distance for 4 years, and engaged for a year and a half. At the start of our relationship, he seemed scared to get close to me (we began dating online before we met in person, so at the time, I thought his fears were justifiable). From what I saw in those early years, he has real difficulty relying on anyone else for anything -- I think it scares him to depend on another person.
But for the last 2 years, things had been great. He was comfortable with our relationship, didn't seem scared of loving or trusting me anymore, he was attentive and loving and romantic, etc. We applied for his visa to move to the US to be with me (it should go through sometime this fall, if it's on schedule), and planned our wedding for this October.
Then 2 months ago, shortly after starting a new job in the UK, he shut down emotionally. He stopped saying "I love you," always sounded gruff when I called him and eager to hang up. When I finally cornered him and asked what was going on, he confessed that he was having doubts. I flew over a couple of weeks ago to visit and talk things over. He is scared of not being able to find work in the US that's as good as his current job, which I understand, but he's also said that he's worried he'll move here, things won't work out between us in person long-term (even though we've lived together for 2 months at a time just fine), and he won't be able to afford to move home again. I suspect that the root of the problem is that he's scared to depend on me emotionally, physically, and monetarily.
He asked me to post-pone our October wedding, although he said he doesn't want to break off the engagement, but I am worried he is stalling for time, and will just delay more and more until he finally chickens out. I want him to overcome his fears and reservations and give us the shot we deserve, in person, after all of this time, but I'm not sure what spell or rootwork to use to do that.
I've done a few readings on the situation myself (though I'm not exactly an expert) and they all seem to corroborate that he is afraid and going through a journey at the moment, where he will either need to change, or fall apart. I don't know if there is some way to help strengthen him and be sure he chooses the right path and doesn't fall apart? And perhaps to speed up his decision process?
I'm also limited in what I can do since, now that I am back in the US an ocean away, I only have some of his old clothes to work with...
Any help or advice is really appreciated, and sorry this explanation was so long-winded. I am new to rootworking, and I don't want to make the situation worse by trying the wrong thing...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Long-Distance Fiance with Cold Feet

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:21 pm

I would get a reading and consultation with a professional before you do any work. They will help you look deeper into the situation to see what is really going on with him, and can help you formulate a plan for the best way to work on him. They can also help you determine what works you can successfully do for yourself, and what you may wish to hire a worker to do on your behalf if the workload will be complex.

If his old clothes are unwashed, then you have a good link there! Washed, they are not really any good at all unfortunately. But there are other ways you can get concerns, or at least workable links.

You can find many different readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 pm

I can sympathize with what this guy is feeling. I feel like he is moving his entire life over, and what if it doesnt work out is a legitimate concern of his. I mean you and him have not lived together for a long period of time which is very much different from living two months at a time, or dating online. Not to mention he JUST started this job so I can see his concern. I am sure you are very much aware of that. I mean these are valid concerns especially with the job situation.

So I would work from that angle, with helping him get a job with some road opener, and steady work supplies. In addition, I would work a sweet jar such with chuparrosa, and love me products to help build a stronger relationship between the two of you. Also, you need to do some courage work to help him not be so scared.

Of course, this is all based upon what you have told us here on this post. I would still highly advise that you get a reading, but you can still start with the sweet jar til you find out what is going on with him.

arsanga

Unread post by arsanga » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:So I would work from that angle, with helping him get a job with some road opener, and steady work supplies. In addition, I would work a sweet jar such with chuparrosa, and love me products to help build a stronger relationship between the two of you. Also, you need to do some courage work to help him not be so scared.

Of course, this is all based upon what you have told us here on this post. I would still highly advise that you get a reading, but you can still start with the sweet jar til you find out what is going on with him.
Thanks for the advice! That's all really helpful. And yes, I understand where he is coming from, being scared to move here and worried about it working out, but what worries me more is that he's stopped being affectionate or saying "I love you" at all. We still talk online every day, but he stops responding and signs off if I mention anything about the future of our relationship. I just want to help him through this, because I know it's very hard for him, but I can't do that if he won't let me get close anymore :/
I will try the sweet jar and some love me products to start, thanks again!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Re-read my post he needs more than just love me products and a sweet jar. And before you start anything make sure you get a reading to make sure you are on the right path. There could be more to the story that you do not know about.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Hey all just an update.
I'm trying to get him to reconcile/come back.

My AIRR worker said that it looks very good for us. He is very attracted to me. So, I've begun work. I've been doing a honey jar with a dolly...
So far still no communication, but he'll pop on on messenger, 2 or 3 in august. Am i silly to take this as movement?

Also, I've noticed he seems very resistant to..my work..but..i can like feel his energy..like i feel him thinking about me. My reader said yes he is. Its a matter of getting him to follow his heart not his head...

Any thoughts?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 am

Distance relationship are usually surprising, my last relationship was a distance relationship and i waited 2 1/2 years for a man and when he came back he requested that we be friends only.

Had i used some LM products this would not have happened.

So my dear Batling i advise you to go all out if he is the man you love before he gets away like what mine did me a few weeks ago.

Stay strong and do just what you are told here and you will be good! :)

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 am

Real-
Is there hope to kinda.."win him over" If its possible I would try it.

Thank you for your kind words.
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Okay so he's been on messenger daily this week and i can see him so i assume i'm not blocked!
But he sits there and says nothing...:(

I've tried being caring..funny..nada..

My worker sees reconnecting but how?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 pm

You should ask your worker what they suggest for reconnecting.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm

jujugiggles wrote:You should ask your worker what they suggest for reconnecting.
I'm doing it...

Maybe I should see it as a positive thing...at least he's around....kinda deal.
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

spd

How do I get him to love me instead?

Unread post by spd » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:05 am

Everyone, I really need your help.

I am in love with this guy and believe he is my soulmate, however he only considers me a friend. We have been intimate a few times, and I hope that he will see me more than a friend. He is 44 and I am 41 and he seems to be looking for women less than 40, however I know that if he gives me a chance, he will realize we are meant for each other as we have a lot in common. I am able to get into his email and saw that he registered in a ton (at least 10 sites) of dating sites looking to meet someone. Recently he moved to another state from where I live, we talk and he says he misses me, however I check his emails everyday and sees that he is aggressively pursuing and making contacts with a lot of women from these dating sites, asking them out and looking to find someone for a relationship. He is a very attractive man and a lot of women are sending him their info.

What spell can I use to stop him from corresponding with all these girls and take down his profiles from all these sites?
Ane instead think about me, have him realize the age is not an issue (because I way younger than my age), have him want to be with me, date me, and either ask me to move to where he is or come back to the state I am in.

Thanks everyone, this is a great site.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: How do I get him to love me instead?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 am

1. You need to get a reading to see what is the best course of action, and to see how this situation can be helped considering he does not live in the same state as you.

2. I think you can start working some bend over work to stop him from doing his business on these internet sites
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html.

You can also work a freezer spell to freeze him from engaging in such activities as well.
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

3. You last question is asking for a lot, and you would really need to get a reading to see why he does not like women over 40, along with getting him to date you and such.

I would work a red skull candle with some follow me boy, come to me, bewitching, and bend over powder/oil to get him to think about you. You can also work a baby doll which you would talk to it every night to get him to want to date you. I would take this situation in parts to get him to first want to date you...work on that for a while...then move on to the moving in stuff.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 pm

I think this situation definatley needs a reading to see if first if he's going through a stage where he is seeking younger women, or this is something that he is into. Second to see what can be done about fostering a relationship with you.

I think you may benefit from a moving lodestone spell that will help him to start being attracted to you and to also move him closer. But remember to address the issue of younger women first.

Good luck.

spd

Unread post by spd » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:56 am

ConjureMan and starsinthesky7 thanks for the feedbacks.

Please ConjureMan which one is the moving lodestone? I am new to this and could not find it. Thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 pm

I think you need to seek out a professional rootworker since you are new to all of this.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:26 pm

As our lovely Starsinthesky7 said, get a reading first. At this consultation they can go over the different options and can even walk you through a moving lodestone spell during a magical coaching session, or perform the work on your behalf.

There is an example of the spell in the free spells archive.

Sunshine

Lover lives on another island: How can I make him marry me?

Unread post by Sunshine » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 pm

I have been seeing a guy for a few years now. He lives in a different island and to see each other we would take trips back and forth and to other islands and meet. However, I am not satisfied with this life because sometimes we dont see each other for years. How can i make him mine with marriage in the near future? He is presently here with me for a few days and i would like to know what i can do to make his mind focus on me and me only (no other female) even when he is in his island.

Any advise is welcomed.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Lover lives on another island: How can I make him marry me?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Real...start with a reading on this guy too see his and your future possibles. If you have been reading the forum, the use of menses have been fed to a lover to increase their attachment to you. Also there are several spells that can be used to get more affection and attention. Read here on the various female domination spells http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

If you decide on a reading, identify a particular spell you may want to use and query about its effect on this person.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:19 pm

thx jwmcclin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:06 am

Menstrual blood can be used for a number of things from keeping someone faithful to you, to helping increase a woman's power. i would definitely get a reading to see if this is even possible. I would recommend that you think long and hard and see if you are willing to move or he be willing to move. I would see why he is not willing to commit to you as well. So a reading is definitely in order, then you can see if you can do a marriage candle to get him to propose to you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:48 pm

A reading is definately in order. A relationshp that involves not seeing each other for years is something that needs addressing. You also need to find out if he has other committments keeping him from moving closer or keeping him from being with you.

You can find reputable readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

bklynbreed

Long-Distance Love

Unread post by bklynbreed » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi All,

My gf and I broke up about two months ago. I would say its because of her fear and not knowing how to manage her emotions. She finds excuses that she is too busy working or whatever. I'm not quite sure if this is a reconciliation case, as we didn't have a falling out. The lines of communication are relatively open, if i text her she'll respond and if i call her she'll answer...the conversation may not last long, but it's something.

Do you have any suggestions of what action I can take that will affect her even though she is hours away? Preferably I would like to do something where the things that are holding her back are eliminated, she has a strong attraction to me, she's thinking about me, makes our relationship a priority etc.

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Long-Distance Love

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

I would start with a reading to determine exactly why she does not want to be with you - then you'll have a better idea of how to move forward.
You can find a good reader at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

While you are waiting for your appointment, go ahead and start a love/passion honey jar - put a magnet or lodestone in there to help it have extra drawing power.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm

I recommend that you get a reading done from a rootworker

You can get a reading here if you like http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I mean she could very well be busy with work, not that into you anymore, seeing someone else, have family problems, and so on. That is why a reading is important. If she is indeed busy at work or school there is not really much you can do. And not saying that long-distance relationships are impossible but they are definitely hard to maintain. I would definitely reflect at this time and see what are some things you can do on the mundane level. I mean you can do attraction work but things on the mundane level would need to be done such as you taking a road trip to see her every once and a while. It takes more than just talking on the phone, and these things need to be done consistently even if its just once a month.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:37 pm

One of the things i have done in the past when working with a long-distance lover is to stay awake at night and do candle spells while i believe him to be asleep.

I have had some great luck with Reconciliation products, which you can find here --

http://luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

-- but, truth to tell, even though i got him to reconcile and come back several times, and to visit me from his state repeatedly, we tended to quarrel and break apart again after a few months each time. It just wasn't meant to be.

In the end i changed my mind about reconciling with the person, because it was always temporary, and i went on to create a new lover spell to attract a better partner.

When i did that, i used Love Me products, plus a pair of Lodestones:

http://luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html

http://luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Finding a new love solved all the problems i was facing -- and i speak as one who is happily married now, and i have been together with my dear husband more than 12 years now. He was a long-distance love too, in the same state, but several hours away -- but he moved to be with me, for which i used Follow Me Boy and Stay With Me.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 pm

That is absolutely so true, Cat. Same thing happened to me. Not that hard to bring a lover back, but it never solved the problem why the breakup happened in the first place! That is the harder problem to solve, and maybe its not solvable at all!

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:57 am

Definitely get a reading first. They can save you so much time and energy and HEARTACHE.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”