Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:37 pm

I understand you feel this situation is completely necessary. BUT I think you need to work on your financial situation first, which will allow you to do more work for the separation. The next step i would do would be for your money situation.

www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 am

If you have no link, not eve a name, I really do not think you'll be able to do much at all to this woman if she resists. A description isn't much to work with. Now that doesn't mean you do not have other ways to go. Work your husband. Use things like Stay At Home or Stay With Me products and see a marriage councilor if you can.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:16 am

HD and stars gave you excellent advice. Working the woman may be a waste of time at this point--without any solid link to her.

You can go a general vinegar bottle for her and your husband, but I would put the bulk of my energy into increasing the feelings of love and tenderness between myself and my husband.

As far as not getting a reading...several of us, including miss cat and myself, offer ten minute readings for ten dollars. The time it would take you to make a vinegar bottle for them and a honey jar for the two of you (not to mention the cost of materials) is going to be worth much more than $10.00 so if I were you I would get a reading on this before moving forward to determine whether the situation is one that can be positively affected through magic.

To find a list of reputable readers see: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:44 am

Thank you miss bri! I emailed you and will try a divination, however if there is something I could do in the meantime, anyone with a good advice I will be so gratefull. I LOVE my HUSBAND so much and can't stand the idea of not being his wife forever. Thank you all.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:16 am

@tireofdaBS....This is a guideline...you may watch for 3 days to see signs, you may wait for 3 weeks to see movement, and it may take as long as 3 months to the final outcome. This is a not a series of deadlines, just some time-posts. If you see no signs, observe no movement, and get no results, then consider the sd=spell to not have worked.

I think if you have a difficult situation it is important to break things down into smaller goals, and see which ones can be reached within the time frame. Sometimes the couple APPEARS closer, but you have no clue what is going on behind closed doors, and in their relationship. So I would just keep on working things, and you have not given the spell enough time to work. Keep on working, and shaking the jar. Do not over analyze, and watch every move of the couple. In a few weeks, I would get a reading to see if you are getting any movement or things have the potential to take effect, if not you may have to do something else to get what you want.

@wraithklewn...if someone blows out your candle, then I would do some divination, and see if this is going to affect the spell work. If it does, then you need to start over again with this spell, and be a little more creative in how you hide things. If its okay to work the same candle, then I would pray harder for the candle, and focus. Someone blowing out your candle does not mean that you can no longer work on them. That does not make sense, and is not indicative of the work.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi Everyone!

So I have been working a vinegar jar and although they still co-habitate, I've had many positive signs, this will no longer be the case very soon.

My recent reading, told me the work is moving forward (positively in my favor) there is alot of heat/stress in that relationship and it won't end very well, but will end sort of ubruptly (sp?) and sooner rather than later..

I didn't get a chance to ask the reader if I could now dispose of the vinegar jar (has to be in a crossroads, they live in an apartment building I have no way of putting it somewhere they would walk over it)

Being on a very tight budget at the moment, due to back to school related stuff, I won't be able to have another reading for a few weeks, to ask so can I dispose of it as I feel sure the work is manifesting itself, or should I continue to burn a candle on it, until he has moved out?

I haven't been burning candles on it for the last few weeks, because I really don't like the way I feel (physically) after the prayer and candle work is done. So would it be ok to dispose of now?

Thoughts/advice
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Ibelieve24

Unread post by Ibelieve24 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a break-up bottle spell and I am looking to talk to someone who has done this spell before and has had positive results..I am also alittle unclear on what to do exactly. Please help.

Thanks

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Goodevening to all, and all a goodnight

my question, almost a year later I did a jar for a break up and confusion. I had many personal concerns of both parties, to what you wouldn't believe.

all I managed to do is run her out the house, but now he goes to her house. she has never come back because it is deployed on the property. that worked really well :lol:

but I'm trying to stop them period, and I'm not sure where she resides, or I would put one there also. :?

Any suggestions for this situation i'm in?

Oh! here is another problem" we can get along very well, then he will flip out on me for no real reason and go to her, before she knew we were back together, this did not happen. All the time he was with her she did not know we were back.

any suggestions. :cry:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Dear FLIGHTY1,

Bury it where they will walk over it. See The "hhoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on laying tricks:

Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains:
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Your question has been merged into the long thread on Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers.

You should also read the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on bottle spells:

Bottle Spells
http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

and the Lucky Mojo Forum thread on Four Thieves Vinegar:

Four Thieves Vinegar Questions and Answers
four-thieves-vinegar-questions-and-answers-t7069.html

You can order Lucky Mojo Four Thieves Vinegar right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button:

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$5.25

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Hello Flighty1, my recommendation would be to get a reading/consultation on what would be the best way to get them to break up. In my opinion you should focus on more concentrated attempts at bringing strife and distance in their relationship. This can be done using a combination of Break Up products and Inflammatory Confusion products. You can deploy this in powder form around where they meet.

Also, you posted this in the wrong section and it was moved to the section that corresponds with your question which is, "Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, Honey Jars."
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Hello Ibelieve24,

You posted this in the wrong section and it had to be moved to "Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, Honey Jars." Please post questions in the correct spot so as to help us all out :-).

The Break Up bottle by Lucky Mojo is a complete bottle spell that contains all the ingredients that you will need. It takes the guess-work out for you and allows you to add in personal concerns and start working the bottle. The thread about vinegar jars may be most beneficial to you. Please read through the pages of information on it and see if that helps clear things up for you. :-)

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Im curios when shaking the jar does anyone else get angry n their heart starts beating fast, today is da 3rd day but i noticed when i shake guess u can say i put my anger into da jar when im done my heart beats fast.. is that normal... btw i have it wrapped n a black cloth that used to b my my ex (the target)

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:44 pm

I prepared a vinegar jar this past thursday night and while shaking it, it exploded. Everything inside that was paper had already turned to mush after just a few minutes (maybe 10) and it was a huge, huge mess.

I know I need to re-do this but......is there any reason the container must be glass? Would a plastic bottle work just as well?

On the other hand, when it blew up my first thought was "good, they will have a huge argument and break up forever", and that just wouldn't have happened if it were in plastic.

So what do you think?

Lynda

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Lynda,

Vinegar creates a gas like fume...., and if you shake it a lot it can cause any kind of container to break and expload. The reason why people use glass is probably because if they want to use candles on top of it it wont melt necessarily.

You would need to do some divination to see if the explosion was due to an argument, but generally speaking, making the jar explode is the conclusion to the spell. There would be no reason to "re-do it." It is DONE.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:44 pm

starsinthesky7,

Got a reading scheduled for tomorrow :) And now that you've said it, that makes total sense about the container, thank you!!

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Ok well today is da 4th day n they keep putting pics of them together all happy, i was wondering if this is a coincidence my guy friends made up a name for my ex they sd he looks like Shrek cz when they saw a pic he was wearing a green shirt, today i turn on da tv n theres a storm named Fiona.. lol also i keep runing into ppl that work n da same field as him when i least expect it... ill just wait it out n keep myself occupied so i wont think of him but i continue to shake the jar daily

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:46 pm

You have only been working this for a SHORT amount of time. It has only been FOUR DAYS. FOUR! That is NOT enough time. Seriously thinks are not going to happen in this amount of time. If you are discouraged, and keep watching this like a hot pot, then you are probably going to not see results. So what they look happen in a photo? You do not know what goes on with them behind closed doors. They could be arguing up a storm a camera is not following them around. In any case, you need to calm down, and give it more time to work.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 am

Would it be necessary to add vinegar to the jar if it is mostly absorbed by the stuff in the jar? =S

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 am

The point of the vinegar is to sour the relationship or the individual. And most of the time the vinegar is not absorbed. If you do not want to add vinegar, then you can add lemon juice. If you are trying to break up a couple you can do a war water jar as well.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 am

I have been reading a lot about this thread and I am going to give this a go this Saturday. I bought the containers and vinegar last Friday, but feel that my "focus" can be committed to only what I am working on right now. I will be armed and ready to go. The most important thing I learned was clarification of "shaking". Oddly enough, when I did my two freezer spells which worked I shoke like crazy till I knew --. But she keeps trying to come back. (no one thought she would ever leave.. ;) due to a commitment made by a superior the "Bigg Boss" she can return if she passes an exam, which frankly she is not smart enough to do. I don't even want her calling here or any other affliation business or personal.
I am planning on the poppy seed, red and black pepper a hotfooted oiled business card and a hair also have some finger nail dust from an emory board. I might just stick her in there all by herself.
Option 2 is to get the original signature from the "Big Boss" in town and one of his cards to toss in with her--(along with all mentioned ingrediants) thereby no hope of possible return.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:50 am

route95, i think you may have missed the point of why this is a vinegar jar! As stars said, the vinegar is there to sour their relationship. In fact, each ingredient has a reason and a purpose for being included and you should be praying over each ingredient as you add it. This is not like making a cake from a cake mix.

If you need someone to teach you how to cast spells in the African American conjure tradition, there are course graduates of mine at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers who can schedule a Magical Coaching session for you. You book a half-hour or hour session and then together you and the AIRR member discuss how to cast the spell you want to learn. Some folks at AIRR (including me) will allow you to tape a Magical Coaching session, but some will not, so ask first to be sure. If you don't tape it, be prepared with a pen and paper or an electronic notepad to take extensive notes. Links to AIRR members who offer Magical Coaching are here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Thanks so much for the clarification, Miss Cat. I definitely will look into it when my life settles into it a bit.

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Just noticed some black stuff in da vinegar jar that wasn't there before, is that normal?

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Ithink i have minein the wrong forum

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:58 pm

PLease dont beat me up over this but I need to ask a question ok so the vinger jar wear do i put it after i put everything in it? i have nails vingar,salt,water,the petition,hot sauce, pepper, red hot crushed peppers and a printout of their picture from a copy machine because just in case i may need the real copies. I put it all in an empty baby jar food...Just tired of the ex wife coming int he picture when she sees fit. she has a very good upper hand in everything for him.. I brought hysoop tea can i drink it too? and also bust a tea bag in the tub? I dont have any oils yet, but i have a command oil coming so do I need to get sepration oil? I read so much on how to do things which is quite confusing on who and what to use....but the only thing I cant find is a regular black candle from anywhere with outme driving almot two hours hoping to find it there. So i shuck it up and placed it in the deep freezer. Do you think I did it right? Since I dont have anything yet from LM. I thought about putting pesticde and an open casple of colan cleanser and dog feces in the jar as well but I held off. I thought that was a little to overboard.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm

When you are done working the jar for the time being before the next time you want to work with it...you can keep it behind the toilet in the bathroom. I like to keep mine wrapped up in black fabric in dark place like a closet, or under the sink. You can keep outside if you want as well. Yes you can make a tea and put the hyssop in the tub.

If you are going to burn candles on top of the vinegar jar and it is to sour and break them up, then yes you need to get separation oil or break up oil.

Lucky mojo sells the black candles. You can find them in various sizes. I would recommend the 4 or 6 inch ones if you do not have much time to burn them or need to hurry up and burn them in privacy.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

As for putting the vinegar jar in the freezer, eehhh...personally if you want to continue working with it, then I would not have done that, but it could make their relationship cold so it could still work for you. When it comes to ingredients you cannot just throw all kinds of stuff in there. I would recommend that you put the dog feces, but the colon cleanser, and the pesticides have no significance.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 am

Thank you so much for answering my questions... Ok now Ihave to put in another order because I didnt know i needed those kinds of oil as well. I just have the command oil which is to be coming sometime soon I hope not to late. Anyway I did leave it out and hid it in the garage it has turned to mush and it is red. the pictures have bald up i know becuase it was a photocopy of them. :lol:

I just thought i work a jar just until I my other things come.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:55 pm

I just started a vinegar jar to sour two people against eachother. I added their photos with their names and DOB's on the back. Wrote out the info in dragons blood ink. I added some rusty nails to the mix and burned an upside down black candle on the top. I have a few questions. First, I used four thieves vingar (homemade) in the jar, was this correct? Also, do I need to burn a candle on the jar frequently to keep it active or will shaking it be enough?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Sounds like a very good start. :) It's up to you how you wish to work it. Shaking it is a very good way for this kind of work, and if you wish to burn candles on it also that is also fine.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:39 am

So was it okay that I used 4 Thieves vinegar for the jar?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:04 am

can i open the jar to add rusti nails and more vinegar, i have this jar for about months and i keep going with this work

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:04 am

Just wanted to post a follow up just found out my ex broke up w/da woman, i had started a vinegar jar 2 weeks ago & i admit i was anxious n always looking for signs da first week, i got busy this last week & forgot bout the jar. He unblocked me from all his accounts, but he hasnt contacted me im sure hes waiting for me to contact him like i usually do, a month has gone by & i still havent contacted him. What can i do for him to constantly think of me & contact me ?

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:30 am

Im starting my vinegar jar tomorrow in an attempt to separate two people that have a really strong bond (My significant other and his female friend). Shes been a thorn in my side since day 1. The intention is to make him think she is unbelievably annoying, and make him avoid her at all costs. I have some of his hair and a handwriting sample, but nothing of hers except a picture. Do you think that this will make the desire for separation stronger for him?
Also, because they are not officially a couple (although she thinks that they are), I was wondering if break up oil would be appropriate in a vinegar jar?

This is my first vinegar jar so I hope Im putting the appropriate materials in.

Vinegar
9 rusty nails
9 rusty nails
salt
Photo of the two of them ripped in half
Name papers
His hair
His handwriting
Lemon juice
Cayenne pepper
Break up oil?
Poppy seeds

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:56 am

Ok, I have a question about the vinegar jar I plan on making. I have bought Vinegar,Fresh Hot Peppers, Black Pepper, Serrano Peppers, Crushed Red Pepper, Chili Powder. I was thinking of adding in some oils, such as; Bashing Oil, Break Up Oil, Commanding Oil, Controlling Oil, Do As I Say Oil, Domination Oil, Inflammatory Confusion Oil, Separation Oil, & maybe Saint Expedite Oil.

Can you add in herbs as well? If so, Lemon Verbena& Licrorice Root Slices..

Also, I'm attempting to make my own HotFoot Bottle. In which it will contain, Bashing Sachet Powder, Hot Foot Sachet Powder, red pepper, black pepper, & sulphur, if I can find any.

Please let me know, if this will work, if it's entirely too much, what can be removed but it still be successful in working. If there's anything missing. Thank you!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Olivialeigh, Break Up products can be used to cause fighting and eventual falling out between any two individuals whether they be co-workers or lovers. So its inclusion is definately a good addition to your work.

Brave23Soul, I would re-examine your choice of oils. Saint Expedite oil is used to petition Saint Expedite and doesn't have a place in a sour jar. Save the oil for when you seek to petition the saint. Also Seperation oil is aimed at gently parting to people and carries an element of closure and healing, this may be at odds with Break Up products.

Vinegar jars often do include herbs and some people include things like Spanish Moss for cursing, Licorice root to dominate and get your way and other such herbs.

For your hot foot jar I wouldn't include Banishing for like Separation is to Break Up, so is Banishing to Hot foot. If you are going to hot foot someone, hot foot them.

You can buy Sulphur here: http://www.herb-magic.com/sulphur-powder.html
MIN-SUL-POWD Mineral Curio Sulphur Powder $4.00

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Brave23Soul... Im about to post a few questions too, but something in your recipe JUMPED out at me... I would not put Saint Expedite Oil in the vinegar jar...
Good luck to you in your work and Be Blessed!

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Thank you ConjureMan, i had to ask for advice before i took it upon myself and started purchasing items. As for eliminating what you said, is everything else fine or there needs to be more eliminated out?

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Sorry Triplethreat, I read the description and it looked like a good, but i won't be doing it. Sorry if it bothered anyone. I'm just looking for the best possible mixture and best results, yano?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Currently working 2 jars. One for me and one for a "friend".
I took a compilation of ideas from you great LM forum folks. Instead of putting my LM Four Theives Vinegar, into the jar, I drink a "thimble full" every morning for protection.
I did reopen the jar to include some black cat hair (both) and did my statements again. I know this is not the honey jars section, but I read on that thread that things could be added. I went with my gut and hope I was correct.
The black candle on one of the jars because of the vinegar gas fell off and splattered, so I decided to shake instead. I whipped down with LM Chinese Wash and did not take as anything bad just my poor judgment of container.
It says to bury where they will walk over it (or the contents) I specifically chose the container because it would be inconspicous, a water bottle vs a mason jar. Somewhere in the forum too it says not to over analyze everything. People put juice or whatever in water bottles all the time and walk around. (it now looks like some funky dark juice)
So I was thinking at the door step and litterally spilling it-- where they can both walk over it--and then recycling the 2 jars.
Thoughts and good/bad on this?
Thanks in advance :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Not offended at all :) Bravesoul just did not "feel right",(Saint Expedite in a vinegar Jar) just wanted to help.

as you can see I need help too :)

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Ok good. Like i mentioned, i'm just trying to get the best results before things get too much out of control, yano. But does everything else sound good? Just eliminate the separation oil, the Saint Expedite, and the Banishing Herb?

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 pm

OMGOODNESS spainsh moss??? I have a bunch in my tree..I didnt know that.. Can I open my jar up and add it in there along with a rusty nail I found?
right now my jar looks like mush. I wish I can pos a picture of it but itlooksnasty. However they havent had a fallen out yet or a small arguement. I did the jar about a week ago on a saturday. But I dont have any of the oils except come to me and I no that is a NO NO NO een thou she reverted back to becoming straight to be with him.

ConjureMan wrote:Olivialeigh, Break Up products can be used to cause fighting and eventual falling out between any two individuals whether they be co-workers or lovers. So its inclusion is definately a good addition to your work.

Brave23Soul, I would re-examine your choice of oils. Saint Expedite oil is used to petition Saint Expedite and doesn't have a place in a sour jar. Save the oil for when you seek to petition the saint. Also Seperation oil is aimed at gently parting to people and carries an element of closure and healing, this may be at odds with Break Up products.

Vinegar jars often do include herbs and some people include things like Spanish Moss for cursing, Licorice root to dominate and get your way and other such herbs.

For your hot foot jar I wouldn't include Banishing for like Separation is to Break Up, so is Banishing to Hot foot. If you are going to hot foot someone, hot foot them.

You can buy Sulphur here: http://www.herb-magic.com/sulphur-powder.html
MIN-SUL-POWD Mineral Curio Sulphur Powder $4.00

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Thanks conjureman!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Bravesoul, sounds good up till all the oils... Maybe just LM Confusion oil. Double check Conjureman's post too he is always right on target!
I added LM Hotfoot to mine because it was deserved!!!!!! I dressed a business card. and threw it in there with a piece of her hair, plus poppyseeds,(confusion) red and black pepper and salt-- and the name paper written on parchment paper! and away I hope they will go like the wind!!!!!!!
I hope this helps but I too am asking so I am not 100% but believe I am pretty close!
...edited to include 9 needles and black cat hair!!!

vataoa

Unread post by vataoa » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 am

i was wondering if this would be over thinking/working the situation making two vinegar jar one to shake and one to bury in the graveyard or is it better to just make one and shake it or just bury it in the graveyard? which one would be stronger to do?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:17 am

Either can be stronger. I think it would be better to bury it at the person's property. But personally, I like to work the jar for as long as I want, and then bury it in the graveyard. I think it is not really needed to make two, and then bury one at the graveyard and keep working one. It just seems redundant to me, and it isn't going to make things move faster along per se. So my advise to you would be to make one, and work with it as long as you see fit. You can add some graveyard dirt if you would like to help with the graveyard aspect after the period of time you want to work with it then bury it in the graveyard.

Laslo Zand
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laslo Zand » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:56 am

could you just add break up oil to the vinegar jar instead of anointing a candle with it?

vataoa

Unread post by vataoa » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 am

starsinthesky7 thank you....the graveyard dirt can it be any dirt or does it have to be from a family member

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 am

Ok, I have edited ,y ingredients to the vinegar jar I plan on making. I plan on including Vinegar, Fresh Hot Peppers, Black Pepper, Serrano Peppers, Crushed Red Pepper, Chili Powder. Thinking of adding in some oils, such as; Break Up Oil, Commanding Oil, Controlling Oil, Do As I Say Oil, Domination Oil, Inflammatory Confusion Oil. ( Question, does Commanding, Controlling, Do As I Say, Domination all have the same purpose or no?)

As well as (herbs) Spanish Moss, Lemon Verbana & Licrorice Root, then 9 rusty nails, 9 needles, razors, some salt, a photo her and a photo of him ( 2 separate pics), Name papers or back pics? (hers in red, his in black) w/ DOBs, Zodiac signs,& addresses, Fresh lemons, Cayenne pepper & Poppy Seeds. Lastly, some Sulphur & war water.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am

@freejack, yes you can add the break up oil or powder to the jar, but personally, I would add the powder.

@vataoa...I would get the dirt from someone that died in a tragic way, insane person, or perhaps from a soldier at war if you are trying to cross someone, or break up people.

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

@brave23soul....why are you using so many different kinds of peppers? Black and red pepper ok, but it really isnt necessary to add the same red peppers over and over.

Commanding, Controlling, do as I say, and domination are not all the same. They do fall under the same category per se, but they are not all the same. For example, bend over is more coercive than commanding, compelling, and controlling. So they do vary in how 'harsh" they are going to be on the target. Commanding is to make you a more commanding of a leader...and it is better in those instances. Controlling is you have control over the person so you can control what you want them to do, say, and how you want them to think.

In this case, I would work break up, inflammatory of confusion, and bend over to bend the people to my will to break up. If you do not have bend over then my next would be to work domination. Again, you can work any of those oils you seem fit, but certain situation may cause for certain oils, which might help your situation better.

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Thank you soo much Stars! I'll go with your suggestions! I really appreciate your help!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 am

Sorry if I'm repeating myself guys but I can't find my original post, used to be able to go under "view your posts" to find who answered my question but for some reason I can't anymore it just takes me to other posts that aren't mine.

Anyhow, I started a vinegar jar to sour a couple to each other. I used their pictures with their names and birth dates on the back, rusty nails, covered with four theives vinegar and on top of the jar I burned an upside down black candle annointed with breakup oil.

Here are my questions:

Should I open the jar and add spanish moss?

Was 4 Thieves Vinegar appropriate to use?

Thanks all!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 am

I need to make a bottle to curse an enemy. Not sure if I should do a vinegar jar or if a war water jar would be more appropriate. In your experience which works better, or should I ask which is more potent? thanks for your help!

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 am

You can use both. War Water is often broken in the enemy's path. It's an agressive act: Throw the bottle at their front door/porch/driveway, etc. The vinegar jar is a spell you work: make the jar (don't forget personal concerns) burn candles on it, shake it, curse at it, etc. Don't neglect cleansing & protection on your end, too.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:08 am

what does it mean to burn an upside down black candle? how s that done. and does it have to be 4 theives vinegar?

butchcomer wrote:You can use both. War Water is often broken in the enemy's path. It's an agressive act: Throw the bottle at their front door/porch/driveway, etc. The vinegar jar is a spell you work: make the jar (don't forget personal concerns) burn candles on it, shake it, curse at it, etc. Don't neglect cleansing & protection on your end, too.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:25 am

One of the uses of 4 thieves vinegar is to create discord between people so yes, it is appropriate to use in a break up bottle. I would not open the jar at this point and add the spanish moss at this point.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:48 am

Sunflower, you cut the top of the candle off flat and carve away some of the wax from the bottom to expose a wick. So you are making the bottom the top and the top the bottom.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks Bri! I got a reading from you a while back. You are awesome!

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 pm

thank you hun and after it is burnt down i can take it to graveyard and bury it in someones grave say thank you and walk away but never look back right?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 pm

yes sunflower...that is correct.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”