Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Intranquil Spirit glass vigil candle, fixed
Used with a famous prayer to cause an ex-lover to suffer until he returns.
8" tall; pink wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLS-INTR

Santisima Muerte (Santa Muerte, Holy Death) glass novena candle, fixed
Ancient Aztec goddess of the underworld transformed into woman's keeper of mens' fidelity.
8" tall; purple wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SMUE
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 am

out of curiosity, when you cast this spell, does the spirit get to work the day that candle is lit? I know all about 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months but when does the spirit actually start doing its thing?

and, if you ask the spirit to do this, does it ever say no? I know sometimes spells don't manifest but is it ever due to the spirit refusing the job?

thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 am

Yes there are times that the IS does not work or does fail. When does the spirit start doing its thing...well I dont think a petitioner knows EXACTLY when unless the target tells them so, from others, or a reading.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:30 pm

This is getting redundant -- especially so because, like every other post on the Intranquil Spirit that i can dredge up, it is going to be compiled into the same humongously long thread on the Intranquil Spirit as all the rest. And by the way, calling the Intranquil Spirit "the IS" is really disrespectful. Do you call Archangel Michael "Mike" or Saint Lazarus "SL" or the Blessed Virgin Mary "the BVM"? Come on -- if you are not a practitioner, you owe it to the rest of us to honour the magical traditions being discussed here.
catherine yronwode

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Sorry Cathrine I was saying IS b/c that's how others have refered to it in discussion won't happen again :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 pm

I apologize for being harsh. I came here today and everybody is talking code -- MB for menstrual blood, IS for Intranquil Spirit -- it's becoming like a cult in here. :-) Let's just use regular English so we can all understand one another and so that people new to the forum can understand us as well.

catherine yronwode

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 pm

I know I've seen a lot of recommendations to light honey jars when planning on doing an Intranquil Spirit spell. Does that mean one could light a healing vigil light for the target before or afterward or would that be counterintuitive?

Thank you for help in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 pm

A healing jar for what? To heal them from the intranquil spirit? Yeah that would be counterproductive at any point. Healing someone you are torturing just does not make sense. The sweetening jar is to make them not get so angry when they come back to you.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:A healing jar for what? To heal them from the intranquil spirit? Yeah that would be counterproductive at any point. Healing someone you are torturing just does not make sense. The sweetening jar is to make them not get so angry when they come back to you.
Not to heal them from the Spirit but rather any feelings of resentment or anger or other things they may have going on in their life that's making them not think clearly.

Would it mean (if you can't do the healing candle) that it should either be done and no Intranquility is performed, or could they still both happen, but the healing candle would be better lit after they return?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:56 pm

I dont understand feelings of resentment of anger or other things going on in their life has to do with being tortured by a spirit. If other things are going on in their life, that is affecting them coming back to you, then that would have to be addressed. This is why you need to get a reading before starting any work as well to see what need to be address, and if that is the case, I would not reach for the intranquil spirit. Torturting them to come back to you while they have other things going on is not going to make things better for them.

Again, the sweetening jar is employed to not have them be angry towards you, and specifically I would work through a reconciliation sweetening jar, which has a healing aspect.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:46 pm

I have read, and read and read about The Intranquil Spirit on this thread and the same question keeps coming back to me,
"Why would anyone want torture someone they love in order to "Bring them Back" or to be noticed as some have put it.
I am going to use a very crude example here and if it gets deleted I understand. Could some that is burried (yes I am referring to the book and film) come back in the same way?
I can't seem to comprehend why on earth if you love someone you would hurt them? Break ups happen. It is a part of life. Some people are here for a minute, a small period of time, or for a lifetime-- but they all have one thing in common-- a purpose in our lives.
I do not think I'll ever understand this. We have all experienced heartache. What if it means you should be preparing yourself for someone better?
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:36 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I dont understand feelings of resentment of anger or other things going on in their life has to do with being tortured by a spirit. If other things are going on in their life, that is affecting them coming back to you, then that would have to be addressed. This is why you need to get a reading before starting any work as well to see what need to be address, and if that is the case, I would not reach for the intranquil spirit. Torturting them to come back to you while they have other things going on is not going to make things better for them.

Again, the sweetening jar is employed to not have them be angry towards you, and specifically I would work through a reconciliation sweetening jar, which has a healing aspect.
i did get a reading :-) i guess i didnt want to feel like i was "harassing" my reader and wanted to ask here first before sending more questions her way...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Well, its not harrassing them if you are paying to see what needs to be done to address your issue, and if the intranquil spirit is going to meet those needs. I would hold off on doing this work and get another reading to see what specifically needs to be done, which you both can develop a spell plan.

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Just wondering. Has anyone ever had the IS spell cast on them before? If so how was it for you? I am interested in hearing a victims point of view especially if you had no contact with this person during the time or even if you did. What happened? I also would love to hear any success stories as these are always encouraging.

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:16 pm

I knew a puerto rican espiritista who called the intranquil spirit; but she didn't do it for love spells; she did it for curses. All I remember is it had something to do with a black candle and cigar; I assumed it worked well for her; because she didn't have much trouble from people

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Hmm that's interesting for curses? What about love spells?

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm

I've never known her to call the Intranquil Spirit for love spells. She was where I first encountered the intranquil spirit. She told me basically it's a bunch of damned souls; and you don't know which one you're gonna get when you call it, unless you begin to know one of them. She called one and knew it's name, but she never told me the name.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm

have you gone through the main IS thread? I asked once about how someone who feel when put under it. Also some people who have cast it have had the effects of the spirit put on THEM.

here's some posts to start with:
intraquil-spell-gone-wrong-t5005.html
working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t546 ... tml#p40356

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Yes I have read all those. I just didn't find too many people who have been victims of it. I did see several success stories and wanted to hear more. But I really wanted to hear from anyone who was an actual victim or dealt with an actual victim, not the effects it has on the petitioner.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm

I think you will be hard of luck to find many people here to step forward saying they were under it. The most I've seen is second hand stories of people who knew victims. This board has had many petitioners, not victims.

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 pm

True, the board is used by petitioners and not necessarily victims but maybe some of the petitioners could share the stories of what they saw happen with their targets and/or clients. I read the IS thread and know all the rules and warnings but I'd too like to hear more specific stories of how the targets have reacted under the spell and how much success the petitioners have seen.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 pm

route95 wrote:I think you will be hard of luck to find many people here to step forward saying they were under it. The most I've seen is second hand stories of people who knew victims. This board has had many petitioners, not victims.
Quite true. I'm sure a good portion of us use proper protection and uncrossing work on ourselves, so I doubt you'll find few if any victims of the IS on this forum. I recall reading on this forum about a petitioner whose target freaked out and became abusive to everyone. She regretted casting the spell. The post is somewhere around here...

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm

I checked both the Customer Testimonials and Share Conjure Tricks sections, and didn't see anything advocating the Intranquil Spirit.

My suggestion is getting a reading before you or your friend begins work with the IS. Just because it worked for someone else, doesn't mean it will work for you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm

There have been at least a handful of people that were on this board that were obviously affected by the intranquil spirit. Petitioners can be affected too if they do not know what they are doing. They can be affected the same way as a target could be.

Yule

Unread post by Yule » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am

Hi, I don't know much about the intranquility spirit but I have been reading a lot about it on the internet mostly Latin American pages (I speak spanish). I read that first you need to pray to your guardian angel for protection, there is an specific pray you have to do before. They say this is essential to have you protected. Also what I have noticed is that the pray not only calls upon the Intranquility spirit but other spirits and entities: domination spirit, Santa Marta the dominator, Desperated Spirit, Don Juan de la Conquista, Don juan de los caminos, san Marcos de leon and more... And they offer the pray and the candle (or tobacco ?) to the target's guardian angel.
I have no idea how effective it is but if you make a search in spanish pages you wil find it everywhere. it is very very popular!

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 pm

So when i receive my Intranquil powder, i also have some compelling powder as well, can i mix the two and still dress the documents and sprinkle on the floor, as any other powder? Oh and make my command as i am doing this?

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 pm

hey all, my ex wants to be back with me badly now.

The Intranquil Spirit didn't work for me.

The divination said someone was against me. I did an Uncrossing spell, and a gentler love spell, and he came back.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Mar, yes you can mix the Intranquility sachet powder and the Compelling sachet powder. And yes, you should make your command as you apply them. In your case, you would be calling upon the Intranquil Spirit to aid you. You can read a spell to this spirit here:

http://luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 pm

I just looked up the word "desespero." It means "despair." So the Intranquil Spirit candle would be a very close match to that and would work the same way.
catherine yronwode

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:30 am

Hi guys,

I know this topic has been thrashed, but i am yet to find an answer to something i am worried about...

I may resort to this as the 'last option'.. but before i make any plans to do so, i am wondering if it can cause anyone physical harm? e.g. hurt them physically or even make them sick.. cancer etc etc... Can it also affect my family members? They are not my target by any means, but i would want to be clear this will not happen..

I wouldnt want any of the above to happen!!

Thanks

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:16 am

I just had mine done about a week or so ago, and it hasnt effected me or my children at all.Nor I thinkthe other person Ihavent heard from the person I did on since Wednesday. You may also read Psalms 51 for yourself and your family members. As my family don't know about what I do and believe in, I just told them that I was curious about verses in the bible and came across this one about sins which is really cool you know when we get so mad at someone and we think or say somethig really mean , you guys got to hear this let me read it to you. That is how I played it off... ;)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 am

As we've stated many times in the other thread, when working the Intranquil Spirit you need to keep yourself and your home well cleansed and protected.

Also, if there is already a thread for a particular topic, please post your questions in the appropriate thread. I'm moving this to the large Intranquil Spirit thread.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:59 pm

@movingmountains...no it is not going to affect your family. It is going to affect the person it is intended for. However, it is always best to cleanse and protect due to the unpredictability.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 pm

The Intranquil Spirit is an entity. If invoked the person better know how to control and direct it. If not, then yes it can effect you, or get out of hand. It is for this reason why you need to cleanse and protect while doing this type of work.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 pm

It's pretty unlikely from what I know to cause physical harm, other than anxiety, stress, lack of sleep, etc.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 am

Thanks guys... i wont be doing it myself.. I will get a pro to handle that one.. You say anxiety, stress, lack of sleep etc... Is the target feeling this way because of the feelings they are having for you? (the person who petitions). Or are they unaware why they feel the way they do?

Also, i have LM protection and Fiery Wall sachets? Would this do the trick? I have someone burning a Fiery Wall candle for me too....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 am

The target is feeling this way due to the intranquil spirit making them feel this way. If the target was aware of why they are feeling this way, then they would quickly end it by contact you. Some people fight it, and resist the spirit where as some people succumb to it. It can have different effects in different targets.

For the intrainquil spirit you need to BOTH cleanse AND protect. NOT just one.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:00 am

Oh i see.. So i won't make the target think about you so to speak? It will just make them uncomfortable in general to say the least, unknowing why.... What would be best for what im looking for? Thinking of you, missing you, feeling the sense of great loss, torment in that regard..

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 am

i was wondering if it is a must that the candle used in the IS spell be a 7day pink candle? would it make a difference if it wasnt a 7 day candle? or different color?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:35 am

You need to use a pink candle. You can use smaller candles...free standing candles....jumbo candles. But they need to be pink if you are in a bind you can use white.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Just out of wondering, by any chance have an Intranquil refuse to help a person?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:22 pm

sunflower73 wrote:Just out of wondering, by any chance have an Intranquil refuse to help a person?
I've heard of it happening, it is possible, but not common, the Intranquil spirit is rather spiteful and hateful, and will generally take any chance to torment someone.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:45 pm

@movingmountains...have you read the prayer?

If you read the prayer you will get your answer as to what it does.

Please read the prayer here. http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:12 am

I just recently was reading another web blog, it was mentioned when using the intranquil spirit they will return (probably not for long) but when they go that you will experience a type of sexual dysfunction, you will not really want to be with anyone other than the target. When reading this I wondered about the statement. I know many of you here are very familiar with this spirit and was wondering what your opinions are. I went through the majority of the information in this spirit here and nothing was ever mentioned as to how this would affect the person doing the spell (if any affects at all). Just curious. thanks!
Kiana

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 pm

We have talked about how the spirit can affect the petitioner. The spirit can make the petitioner restless as well if you do not cleanse and protect yourself. I do not know about sexual dysfunction as you would have to ask the author of the that web blog about that. However, you must know the spirit affects the target and the petitioner in different ways. Everyone's experience is not going to be the same so this person this web blog referred to could have experience their restlessness in the fact that they did not want to be with anyone else but the target sexually. That means THEY are intranquilled. I think the author of this web blog failed to mention that this person needed to protect and cleanse yourself. If the petitioner protects AND cleanses themselves then it makes it less possible of anything happening to them. In addition, it is recommend as we have said time and time again that you should do a sweet jar as well, and obviously when the other person comes back...you still need to work on the issues of why the person left in the first place. Things will still need to be fixed. In the time that I have done the intranquil spirit for others, I have not had anyone have any ill effects as the petitioner. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I instruct the person on how to cleanse themselves, and I follow up with some protection work.

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:42 pm

I know everyone's a little burnt out on this topic, but i'm curious about how this spell works. You conjure an entity from hell which "torments a lover until they return to you", but how exactly does it go about it? What are the Intranquil Spirit's methods of torment? What are they capable of? How are they able to manipulate the thoughts and feelings of the target?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

luckycharms13 wrote:I know everyone's a little burnt out on this topic, but i'm curious about how this spell works. You conjure an entity from hell which "torments a lover until they return to you", but how exactly does it go about it?
Well if you read the prayer its rather clear
Prayer to the Intranquil Spirit wrote:
O, Intranquil Spirit,
you that in Hell are wandering and will never reach Heaven,
hear me, o, hear me.

I want you to grasp the five senses of [name of lover]
and do not let [him/her] rest in peace,
neither seated nor standing,
waking nor sleeping,
that [he/she] should think only of
seeing me,
smelling me,
hearing me,
tasting me,
and touching me,
that [he/she] should find [himself/herself]
as desperate as the waters of the seas
and as torn as the wind in the storm
until [he/she] returns to me,

that [he/she] should run and run
until [he/she] humbly falls at my feet
because nobody will help [him/her],

and that neither a divorced [woman/man]
nor a married [woman/man],
a [widow/widower],
nor a virgin [woman/man],
shall ever love [him/her],
but only me and me alone.

[Name of lover],
i conjure you
before the cross and God Almighty,
that you are to run after me
as the living run after the cross
and the dead run after the light.

Amen.
So, you ask that the spirit torment them with thoughts of you. In essence they will have you constantly on their mind, day in, day out. And all the while they can find no peace, they feel rushed, harried, tormented.
luckycharms13 wrote:What are they capable of? How are they able to manipulate the thoughts and feelings of the target?
Well, who knows? Everyone seems to have their own ideas of how exactly spirits operate. There is no monolithic, all encompassing answer.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:29 pm

I've found that when I've worked with the Intranquil Spirit for clients it torments the target with thoughts of that person, making them restless, feel uneasy, feel that they need to act on something etc. This is all outlined quite clearly in the prayer. I however submit that this isn't a pleasant state for anyone's loved one and I've had clients report that their target's confessed that while they were away (and I was calling up the Intranquil Spirit) that they had all sorts of dreams about the client. Some of which were obsessive, but others revolved around the client literally being a villan and hurting them in the dream. This constant state of being unable to move on, unable to act, unable to rest without having their thoughts disturbed is what compels them to return. All and all not a pretty work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:01 pm

To see how this spirit operates...I would recommend rereading this entire thread, and the prayer as well. I mean asking how something operates and its methods ....there is no answer to this question. However, the spirit is going to make the person miserable and restless whether its through thoughts of restlessness, dreams, physical actions...that is what this spirit is going to do.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm

ConjureMan wrote:but others revolved around the client literally being a villan and hurting them in the dream.
Wow.

That's news to me. I'm a bit confused though. If someone did an IS spell on me and I started having dreams about them being a villain, I don't understand how that would draw me back to that person. I would think I'd be more likely to be drawn AWAY from them. I'm not into villains.

(Of course, some people do like that whole bad boy/girl thing, lol)

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 pm

I'm sure this doesn't always happen, but in this case it kept the person constantly on the target's mind. Furthermore, it demonstrates the viscious and manipulative nature of the spirit. It doesn't care how your target comes back, the point is if you are dreaming about a person who is haunting you in your dreams eventuall you are going to simply going to go talk to that person. You may be pissed about it and on some level resentful, but you'll still approach them. Afterall what on earth is making you think and dream about them obsessively? ;-)

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 pm

ConjureMan wrote:I'm sure this doesn't always happen, but in this case it kept the person constantly on the target's mind. Furthermore, it demonstrates the viscious and manipulative nature of the spirit. It doesn't care how your target comes back, the point is if you are dreaming about a person who is haunting you in your dreams eventuall you are going to simply going to go talk to that person. You may be pissed about it and on some level resentful, but you'll still approach them. Afterall what on earth is making you think and dream about them obsessively? ;-)
And I guess that kinda goes back to the question of what exactly the spell does. There are those that say the IS spell is to get a person in contact with you, and in this instance, I can see how that would work. Personally, I think it would get me to stay further away from the person if I saw them as the villain, but I could see how it would work for someone else. But there are also those who say the IS spell is in effect until you are actually back together with the person in which case, I still have a tough time seeing this.

Of course, maybe that's just me....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:28 am

Not everyone understands or can work with the Intranquil Spirit for themselves. There are a few professional rootworkers who handle Intranquil Spirit petitions for clients. One of these is Deacon Millett at AIRR. Find him at the AIRR site,

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Deacon Millett can explain the nature of Intranquil Spirit work to you if you hire him for a consultation and he will tandem-cast or co-cast an Intranquil Spirit spell with you if you want that sort of service.
catherine yronwode

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Is there anyone online that can do da intranquil spirit online? I want to torment my ex, or do i have to do it myself? Please advise.. thank u

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm not sure what you mean online, tiredofdaBS. The summoning and invoking of the Intranquil Spirit is a spell, a conjure, a work that is done by physically acting it out with prayers, oils, candles, and powders. If you are asking if there are any workers online that you can hire to do this work then you can look through AIRR and see if there are any workers who can help you. You can contact them through www.readersandrootworkers.org

There are several justified workers on there who may work with the Intranquil Spirit if your case is justified. I know Miss cat mentioned that Deacon Millet is known for taking on such cases. You might try contact him about your case.

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Yes thats what i meant, i will check it out thank you ConjureMan

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:44 am

You can have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) light a candle for you as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 am

What is the difference between the oil and the candle?

satc_fan84

Unread post by satc_fan84 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:16 am

Hello, i have came to use the last resort now and im a little confussed.

The, Intranquility Spell Kit comes with all the items, but not with coercive herbs and oils and not with Reconciliation herbs and oils too.

I read that these items were added as part of the Reconciliation Spell

And ive also read that Graveyard Dirt is the key ingredient to an Intranquility Spell.

I am just wondering

1) Is there a reason why these items are not included in the kit, or maybe i don't need them?

2) Would it help if i bought the kit as well as the extra items?

3) If i was to add coercive herbs to a Intranquility spell, does anyone have any idea of what herbs i would introduce into this spell?

Thank's for all your help!!!

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 am

Hello hun,

I am still new to this but I went to check to see what all come in the kit for you. I believe this is all that you get in the kit hun...

Intranquility Glass Candle for you to fix
Intranquility Sachet Powders
Commanding Sachet Powders
Intranquility Oil
Commanding Oil
Return To Me Oil
Metal Cross / Crucifix

...but I could be wrong like I said I am new..but came across your post and just thought I should respond since I read your post...

As far as graveyard dirt I know you'd have to order that separate... I hope that I have helped just a little..

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”