Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:23 pm

So you've managed to bring him closer, but want to take things past the frienship level, then its time to shake things up and add *sexual* heat, heat generated from passion. There are many ways you can do this, but the following two may work out well in your situation.

First, complete your moving Lodestone spell then wash them off and rebaptize them and set them across from one another. Dress them with a bit of Fires of Love, then dab them with MB or sexual fluids that you gathered while fantasizing about him. Feed them magnetic sand and work them over a course of 7 days as you move them closer and closer together. This works the relationship on a different level. You brought him closer the first time you did the moving Lodestone spell, now you are moving him sexually closer to you.

Burn a red penis candle on his picture dressed with Follow Me Boy, Fires of Love, and Kiss Me Now. Include things like Cherry Bark, Cardamon, Ginger, Juniper Berries, and Rose Petals. Burn this candle along with the Lodestones so that you are working by its light. I would place this candle in a triangle with the Lodestones forming the base.

The second method would be making a dollie of him aimed at increasing heat and passion. Set the dollie next to you as you masturbate, tease it with sexual fluids, keep him in your undies, and do other acts aimed at getting him passionate for you.

I find both of these methods work really well to get a guy to start seeing you in a more passionate light.

You can also try a moving candle spell with genital candles.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Not necessarily, but you need to focus on the reason why he's staying away: his uncertainly. You can do this by helping him focus on his interest in you. If you've already had a reading, i would discuss with your reader (have a consultation) on what specific spells and acts you can do to work on this person.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 am

Thank you CM! I'll start getting my order ready, there's a few things I'm missing. I appreciate your knowledge and your time very much.

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:27 am

seems somewhat similar to what's been going on with me. as emotions get involved the guys freak out and don't know how to handle it so they freeze up and back away. honestly it's ridiculous, the amount of work I've put into my own target. so in these cases working on the emotions isn't enough, there needs to be some sort of inspiration to take action. us girls sometimes forget that most guys are not like us in the sense that we will more easily follow our emotions. I personally think guys are more complicated xD

route95

Unread post by route95 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Bella_Dellanotte wrote:us girls sometimes forget that most guys are not like us in the sense that we will more easily follow our emotions. I personally think guys are more complicated xD
I think it's more of an individual basis. Not all women are the same and not all men are the same when it comes to thinks. All genders have emotions. I think it is careful not to fall into the trap of "men are like this" and "women are like that" that society has made.

If you want to talk about the guys you've dealt with in your experience that's fine. Sorry, I just get annoyed when I feel people are unnecessarily categorizing whole groups into tiny boxes.

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 am

please show me where I said ALL men are like this, and ALL women are like that. I said MANY, and that happens to be my opinion and experience, there is generally a tendency for women to more readily go with their emotions. and guys have a tendency to deal with emotions differently than girls. there are gender differences in psychology. but it's not a definite thing that applies to everyone and I never said it was.

sorry but I get annoyed when people put words in my mouth and try to pick at my posts, and twist my words. In any case, comments like that really don't have anything to do with the original post.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 am

If you really like a guy - this guy, another guy, whatever guy - and are willing to put some effort into it, I say do a honey jar. It take a while - it's long term work - but it wil sweeten someone to you and that helps get over the fear and intial ill at ease feelings SOME people have. Also, you can adjust the candles on a honey jar accordingly. Dress them with Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, whatever you think you need.

Best of luck

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 am

Bella_Dellanotte wrote:please show me where I said ALL men are like this, and ALL women are like that.
you said "us girls". It seemed like when you said "us girls" it was all inclusive. That''s how I understand the word "us" to be. I didn't know I was supposed to understand that it would just be a PART of females.

Not putting words in your mouth. We are online and that's just how I was taught to understand the word "us" apologies if you got upset. I don't think nitpicking about your words is really helpful to your situation.

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:35 pm

hey... thanks everyone for your advices they mean alot to me...
my target and i are more like friends with benefits but i don't feel that he likes me enough, it's more like he's taking me for granted...
i'll start a honey jar this weekend... but i'm not sure exactly how i should do my honey jar, i only have follow me boy, love me and look me over oil, should i use all 2 of them?

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi y2241,

It sounds like this guy might be an individual, who enjoys "the chase" and any girl who plays hard to get. I would drop the idea that he doesn't think he's good enough for you. I also think he is unsure about being in a relationship (because that actually requires work). If you've already given him "the cookie", then it could be why he's on to another target. Some men are inclined to go for sex more than anything else, and once they get what they want, they lose interest very quickly. Kinda like getting a toy, playing with it, and then forgetting it. Your magick, would have to create a reason, as to why you are the only one he wants to be with. The honey jar, is a good start, and I would try to get his personal concerns, work it at least 3 times a week, and be patient and faithful with it. Try to find out what he is looking for in a girl, and emulate those characteristics within you. Does he like strong, tough, independant women? Be that way! Does he like vixens? Go for it. Does he like pretty girls? Be that way too! Does he like motherly types? Be that way! Does he like girls to be sweethearts or comedians? Find out. :-)

-StarLover

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm all for the process of attraction and seduction, but be careful not to change yourself to fit the whims of some guy.

If you have contact with your reader speak about specific conjures you can work that will help you in your situation. Since they have read for you they know which approach is best for you.

Personally, when target's play the hot and cold game, or want to be chased I start working with Follow Me Boy to bring them chasing after my client instead.

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 am

thank you sooo much for all the help!! =D
i'll start a honey jar tonight with his hair and personal fluid, is that a good choice? should i add my hair as well?
i sprinkled some follow me boy powder in his shoes, how else could i use the powder?

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:49 pm

[quote="ConjureMan"]I'm all for the process of attraction and seduction, but be careful not to change yourself to fit the whims of some guy...."

You just took the words right out of my mouth. It would be miserable to have to play act all the time and be someone you are not.

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 am

Thank you.
Thank you Saint Martha

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:51 pm

hey... thanks everyone for your support...
i started a honey jar with his hair and personal fluid last week however i just found out a few hours ago that he has been in a relationship with a girl for a few months and has been hiding that from me while building a relationship (or a fling from his point of view?) with me...
i don't know what to do now...

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Ouch! Seems like he's been cheating on both of you. In your original post you said that your reading revealed him having a new target, so that must be it. There are several things you could do now, but the best one would be to stop seeing him and Cut & Clear. It really depends on what you want.

Lilac
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lilac » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:53 am

Ok, in a nut shell, I met a guy who is moving out of state in less than a month. I really like him. Things started to get a bit realtionshipy, for example, Id get calls letting me know he was out of work, then everynight he'd call and actually end up falling asleep on the phone. Everytime I got a compliment it was always followed by " but you know I'm leaving right?" He'd make plans to go out with me but then back out that same day. We discussed making things strictly physical. On the day he was supposed to come over he told me it was probably for the best that we didn't do anything since he didn't want to lead anyone on. I know he likes me but he's confused considering the situation. I would like to find a spell that would perhaps make his feeling stronger so that he will be willing to express how he truely feels. Thanks in advance!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 pm

I would get a reading on this situation, lilac to see if it's worth pursuing this. If he was staying in town, then this may be more feasible. But honestly getting a guy that doesn't even want a relationship and is also moving away in 3 weeks to not only want a relationship but also stick around for it is going to be pretty difficult. Get a reading to see if it's worth your time and energy to try, or if you're better off just Cut and Clearing and drawing a more suitable partner.

You can find a reader at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 pm

In one of the other posts there was some discussion on how to break someone's resistance for some flat out domination work. While the spell is great it isn't ideal for reluctant lovers. Instead here are a couple tricks using Lucky Mojo products that can be used to help overcome the resistance and reluctance of potential lovers.

If your your love target is resisting your work you can try this:

1) Red Candle with Cubebs

Make a name paper of your target and fold a John the Conqueor in the paper. Place this under an overturned cup.

Take a jumbo red candle or a 6 inch and carve it with their name, along with the command "unable to resist me." Dress this with Follow Me Boy/Girl then take Cubeb Berries and push them into the wax of the candle. You might need to use a nail to make small holes then stick the Cubeb Berries in them. Stud the candle with Cubeb Berries, then dust it with some Dill Seeds. Set this on the overturned cup and burn it down while praying for them to be unable to resist you any longer.

2) Red or Pink Adam and Eve Candles plus a Black Candle

Another neat trick involves a moving candle spell. Take one each pink or red Adam and Eve candles. Carve them and load them. Dress them with Follow Me Boy/Girl, Love Me, and Compelling oil. Place a John the Conqueror root in front of the Adam candle and a Queen Elizabeth root in front of the Eve candle. Dress the John the Conqueror and the Queen Elizabeth and the two candles with your sexual fluids. Have the candles facing one another. Sprinkle Calamus, Rose petals, Juniper Berries, Damiana, and Catnip in a ring around the candles. Place this set up on your altar close to you.

Behind this set up place an undressed 6 inch black candle. Carve "So and so's resistance" an the black candle.

Behind your altar place a bucket of dirt gathered from a crossroads or water from a river.

Light all your candles and pray that as the black candle is moved away that your target's resistance becomes less and less.

Over 7 days move the black candle further and further back on your altar until you can push it off the back edge and into the bucket of dirt or water. Toss the remains of the black candle in a crossroads or a river, as appropriate, and bury the love candles at your front door to attract your lover. Gather the herbs and roots from the altar and put them in a mojo bag and feed weekly with a love oil.

enjoy

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:24 am

Thank you for posting these CM. You are a wealth of information and such an asset to this board.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:23 am

Thank you for another piece of BRILLIANT information and second faith's opinion you are an asset and appreciated and respected!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 am

Love these! I'm copying and pasting and putting them into my notes. :D
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 pm

I like these. :)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Me too Devi.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

dasha

Unread post by dasha » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 pm

just what the doctor ordered..thank you

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks again !!!!

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Excellent information.
Thank you.
Might I ask what one should do with the paper & the High John root after the candle has burned out?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

ConjureMan Ali said to "Gather the herbs and roots and put them in a mojo bag and feed weekly with a love oil."

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:33 am

Ooops. Sorry. Thought that only applied to the 2nd spell.
Thank you for your response.

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 am

this sounds great

tayra
Newly Registered

Unread post by tayra » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi Everybody,

Well..I met this guy trough a dating site around 6 months and we met in person after 3 months, since the moment we met everything was perfect, I liked the guy and he liked me a lot, so we dated for another 2 months but because I came from a big break up I didn't want to take it seriously at the beginning but then I started having feelings for him.

After those two months I felt he was a little bit colder time to time and from one moment to another he disappeared for 2 weeks so, I sent him a email explaining that I didn't like his behavior and that I really like him but I was upset with his reaction. he replied and told me that he was sorry that it wasn't his intention to make me feel that way and we kept talking.

After a while I told him that I was planing to go back to my country at the beginning of next year and he was in shock, he told me that he wants me here and he doesn't want me going back to my country. I didn't know what to say and that night he called me and asked me if he could go to my house, so he went, we talked, we kissed and out of the blue he told me: I will say something that I would never though I will say... I love you BUT (there is always a BUT) I don't want a relationship right now.

I didn't know what to say I was speechless...so he kept talking saying that it was that the reason why he felt apart bc he was falling in love and he didn't want it, then he just said I'm so confused I don't want to be a jerk with you I love you but is better if I go home I will call you tomorrow... and he left.

It has been 5 days since that day and he hasn't call me or text and I don't know what to do..

I really like him, I have feelings for him and I will like to be with him but he doesn't want a relationship as he said.

So I was wonder maybe there is any spell to make up his mind and accept to have a relationship with me.

Just to let you guys know I did have a reading and the reader said he is interested and that is true what he said.. and also because he left his hat I took some hairs from it and keep it with me as a personal concern and I sewed some of my pubic hairs to his hat as my reader said but I dont know when he will pick up his hat...

Any advice....

Blessings,

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Okay first thing is first...you need to get a reading. You need to get a reading to decide why he is truly backing away from you. It sounds like you BOTH do NOT know what you want. I mean you are flip floppy just as much as he is, and you seem not sure. For you, I recommend that you do some healing work, and a clear and cut on the past relationship so that you can move on from that.

His feelings could be due to the fact that you did tell him...you were going back to your country. He might not want to get too close to you consider he would have to part ways with you, and you are not going to stay with him. So obviously he would be protecting himself in that sense. And I can't blame him because if it were me I would be heartbroken too if my lover was going to go back. Long distance relationships are extremely hard to maintain and so that might be the reason for his behavior.

I recommend that you get a reading on that to make sure that is the reason, and to get a consultation as apart of your reading to see what can be done.

If he is not okay with having a long distance relationship, I feel like there is not much you can do to help that. But I would start with some clarity work, and a return to me sweet jar to help bring him back to you again.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:48 pm

tayra wrote: Just to let you guys know I did have a reading and the reader said he is interested and that is true what he said.
This part is a bit confusing. Did the reader say this guy was interested but doesn't want a relationship? If that's the case, the best you can do is attempt to get him open to the idea of relationship which might be difficult.

Like Stars already said, you're both being fickle and contradictory. You say want to be with this guy but you tell him you're going back to your country. If you're leaving the country, how can you have a relationship with someone who is here? It's rather unrealistic to expect someone to start a relationship if you're going to be leaving soon. His reaction really isn't that weird considering what you told him. I mean, why start something if you know it's going to end soon?

I think Stars is correct is telling you to get another reading from someone at AIRR, and to do some serious healing and cut and clear work on yourself. If you're still hung up on past relationships, no one is going to want to start any kind of relationship with you because you're always going to be pulling back and flip flopping.

Some clarity work might also help you because what you're telling this guy isn't matching what you're saying you feel. You need to decide if you're going to stay here and attempt to create a relationship with this man or go back to your country.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm

I agree with Stars and thelightfantastic -- you have sent th man mixed messages regarding whether you are leaving or staying. That's not something we can help with a spell -- that is YOUR issue to clarify with him and settle.

You have done good in getting his hairs and in placing your hairs in his hat. At this point, if you intend to stay and try to make something of this relationship, you need him to pick up his hat. Just call him. No drama is necessary -- just say hello, would you like to hang out, and, oh, by the way, i've got your hat in case you were missing it. It's nice to have around, but i'd rather see you than your hat. :-) Keep it light, and see what develops.

Frankly, i am not sure that there is enough here to build upon, what with all of the off-and-on signals. If he agrees to see you, keep a red candle lit, dressed with Fire of Love Oil or some loving oil of that type. while you see him. He may not want a relationship now, but if you show him some affection, he may start to get used to the idea.

Also, if i were your root worker, i would want to know more about him, his sign, his employment, his age, etc. Obviouslyomething is holding him back -- it may be the idea of you leaving, it may be another woman, it may be personal issues. If what is holding him back is too serious to fix, you would do better to let him go. It's not worth fighting to get a man who, in his deep heart, does not want a relationship.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

baja

Unread post by baja » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:33 am

wowo..so kool...u r super...
Regards

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 pm

can i put the John the Conqueror Root and the herbs in my Nation Sack?

desiresofheart

Unread post by desiresofheart » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:35 pm

I have been with this guy for ten years. We lived together for about five years but the last five years he has said he doesn’t want to be in a commited relationship.He is the father of my two children. Ages 5 and 3 mos. He had another child with someone else 2 yrs ago . he did not mention anything about this child until after the child was born. I had no idea about this woman because he was still coming around us and spending lots of time with us. In hindsight his overnight visits were less frequent. However she knew about us. I got over the hurt of him having another child and things started looking up for us again. We started spending more time together and he eventually started staying over with us again and I got pregnant. We started dating more, breakfast, lunch, 2 or 3 x week, movies, shopping, taking vacations, sporting events, etc. it was great. Despite all this he would still not commit and move back in 100%. I would ask if he is seeing someone else or what and he would deny it. He says he is just enjoying his freedom. I recently went thru his phone and read his text messages and discovered he is also staying at the other baby moms house. This hurt me deeply and I told him I want nothing more to do with him. He has lied to me this whole time and I thought things were going great as we have been closer than ever and recently had another child together. However I still love him. I really wish she would go away and let us be a family. Im thinking of doing a vinegar jar and hot foot to break them apart for good and a return to me or stay with me. Or should I do reconcillation for all the hurt he has put me through?
Thanks for your suggestions.

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:39 pm

alright, im going to tell you straight up that this is a pretty complex situation .

GET a reading done! it will tell you what direction to head in.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

this situation might require a lot of work.

first start off with a honey jar. dont start on other work till you get the reading done, it will save you time and effort, and from doing the wrong thing

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 pm

I agree with the poster above. Definitely get that reading done first and foremost because it can help you do what is best for you.

However, I think it is time to move on. I understand you have children together, and in my eyes he can still be a parent and be there for his children without you and him having to be a couple. So I would definitely do a clear and cut as he has hurt you too much, and will probably never commit to you. You deserve better, and let this man go. He is playing both you and her.

This is just my advice, but still feel free to get a reading.

desiresofheart

Unread post by desiresofheart » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 pm

thank you for your replies. You are right and i know i should move in but i just want to try one more time. We have been in a committed relationship before so why not now. I believe we can be a great family and we are when we're together. On the other hand, it does seem like to much work so i do have a reading scheduled this week. I cant wait. However, if hes not going to be here with me and our family EVERY night i really dont want him to be with her and their child. Id rather he be with someone new or who has no kids by him. it may be selfish but my heart wouldnt hurt so bad.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:16 pm

I understand you dont want him to be with someone new. However, he has children with this woman, and had one without even telling you. THAT to me speaks volumes about his behavior. In addition, he may have "committed" to you before, but you broke up, and a child with another person. In addition, whatever broke you and him up in the first place needs to be resolved. In this relationship there is a huge elephant in the room, and it needs to be acknowledged.

I think you should do some clarity work as well to make sure that you want to continue on with this work. Sometimes the heart is not logical as our mind and that gets us in some compromising situations.

Let us know how your reading goes, and definitely heed the advice of the reading.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 pm

I've recently met my ex of 2 times last week when i went over there for holidays.. And reason why we broke up the first time was, i couldn't take his possessiveness and protectiveness, i felt so choked and being at a younger age where that's the time you wana do everything, certainly din't help... He pushed me, really pushed all my buttons and i left... 4 years later we got talking again, and he made the effort to come and spend a mth with me in my hometown, we were together for 1 whole month every day till night.. Things were fine between us, and then he left to his country once again.. We kept good communication, but somehow it slowed down and we argued about nothing and stopped talking for bout 4 mths till we met last week..

And i love this guy so much, my feelings rushed back when i saw him.. But he was acting a lil weird at times, in the presence of this other women - a married women whos got 2 children, he's not as jovial with me and everyone. WHen she's not there, he's the normal guy i know. And we discovered she calls him many times a day, and being a married woman, whom we've also discovered her husband left her coz she did something to him, but they arenot officially divorced yet. When i saw her at his place for a function, i dint understand why she was giving me the evils and wouldnt talk to me nicely, well coz i never knew wats going on. My concentration was only on my guy.

But what's been observed by me, my family and his family, this women seems to have pressure him into somethin, or either she has casted a spell on him, because, whenever his phone rings and its a call from her, he becomes so aggressive to us, we can literally see a 'monster' out of him, and i just dont know what shes done to him, sometimes he speaks things with no sense at all.. Knowin him, he is a wise person..

I've made a stand the other night saying, either we really work ourselves out or if u dont want a relationship, its fine, im not angry, but this time i'll walk away and never turn back, and his reaction to it is, NO u an't do that. I asked, why not? U dont want it, ok fine, go... But he insists i can't leave.. I can go through this heartache... And that women is influencing him soo much that he actually listens to her more than me, or his own parents.

What do i do?? I want him back into my life... But she needs to stay away too.. She caused me enough heartache and grief already.. And the way i'm seeing my guy behave, its worrying me so much.. He is just not himself anymore. Even his sister told me, i dont know wat happened, but my brother just isn't my brother anymore in the past few months..

Please advice.. Gimme some ideas.. I know everyone will suggest a reading, but pls gimme some input.. Im reali dying to hear some..

Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 pm

You definitely need to get a reading to see if this woman actually has done some work on him. This man was aggressive, and overbearing before he was with this woman. You stated that in the first paragraph when you said he was possessive and so on. You hit the nail on the head the first time you left him alone. Personally, I feel like its time to move on unless you are prepared for whatever is ahead of you if she is in fact doing magic. How do you know he even wants a relationship with you? In addition, telling you...you cant leave is going right back to the possessiveness, and "protectiveness" that was around the first time you dated.

I would get a reading before you even proceed on this. HOwever I would suggest getting doing a clear and cut.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 pm

deewany,

Your situation is not clear enough to you that you seem to actually want to do hoodoo or conjure.

I read every word you wrote, but i see no way to recommend a spell to you. The way you wrote the story, there are definite problems with the relationship, plus perhaps another woman interfering in some way.

You say that your are on the verge of walking out, then switch gears and say that all his problems are caused by the other woman. At the minimum you want to know what is going on between them. Once that is achieved you can decide whether to hotfoot the other woman or cut and clear from the man.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

leo_gato

Unread post by leo_gato » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:57 am

I need to get my boyfriend to propose marriage to me. I've tried the 3 candles in a triangle with the dolly stuffed with herbs laying the middle of the 3 candles. I've buried 2 dolls underneath the full moon and I'm set the bury the 3rd very soon. I've made a petition to Santa Muerte (red) written in dragon's blood ink. Right after the first doll was buried he started talking about having more children (he has on from a previous marriage), how I'd like the new place he's moving to, and that he really loved and cared for me. But it stopped there. That's when I started with Santa Muerte last month. As of now I still don't see any sign of me petition being answered. In fact last weekend he got miffed about some miscommunication and won't let it go. I don't know what to do. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to add something? I know I can't be the first woman to want the Marriage Proposal spell...please help.

Please, do you have a spell for marriage proposal with the leading to completion of a legal marriage?
[i]leo_gato[/i]

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 am

Santisima Muerte now gets worked with in all kinds of ways but originally she was a spirit that was petitioned to keep a husband faithful to his wife (or a longterm partner faithful to his partner), so I find it curious that you are working with her to get a marriage proposal. You may need to get a reading on the situation, I don't know if you have had one or not, but if you haven't I would get one. Find a list of reputable readers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org
As far as getting a marriage proposal--there are many things that are traditionally worked with in Hoodoo to inspire marriage. Formulas like Marriage, Love Me, and even Compelling and Do as I say can be used. If it were me, I would create a honey jar with some commanding herbs like licorice and calamus and some marriage drawing herbs like deerstongue.
http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html
http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

On a practical level, establish your boundaries and let him know that there will be no babies until there's a ring on that finger!
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

leo_gato

Unread post by leo_gato » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:43 am

I just wanted to ask, could I use "I dominate my man" instead of "compelling" or "do as I say"?
[i]leo_gato[/i]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 am

Yes, you can use I dominate my man because it is used to gain mental control. However, for a marriage proposal, I would review the supplies designed for that purpose as indicated by Miss Bri. Sometimes a 'sweeter' touch may get you what you want.

You must think about what works for your potential husband, some people work by force, some by compelling, some by sweetening. I would get the reading to find out what will work. Think about it and good luck.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:43 am

Dear Star & Cat,
I have got a reading about the situation!! And guess what, we were all right.. His unexplainable actions and his behavior has been caused by this woman, we been told in the reading she has charmed a spell on him.. And we have got the solution, and are working on the solution.. And after that we will see how he is.. And Star, yes he said he wants a relationship with me, when he came and spent a mth with me earlier this yr, he said it, and he said, u r one person i really wanted in my life, we broke up bcoz i was possesive, but here we are 4 yrs later more matured, lets make this work.. We even decided we wud wait 2 yrs to get married at dat point of time, bcoz his sister was getting married this year..

So really hoping i would see the normal him again soon!! What sort of products do you recommend i use after hes been cleared of the spell, just so we get more closer to each other faster? I love this guy, n he does too.. His whole family even knows it, and i would never do anything to hurt him.. I just want him back in love wid me.. Any suggestions please?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Earlier this year is a long time between now and then. People's feelings can change between now and then. In addition you need to work on your possessiveness as well if that is still a trait you have. I would not recommend moving things a long in a hurried manner as you want to create a STRONG foundation. If and when he comes back, I would make sure you that you do some strong protection work on him, and keep him cleansed on a regular basis. Then you can do some return to me, come to me, and love me work.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:59 am

Hi Star,
You mentioned If and when he comes back, I would make sure you that you do some strong protection work on him, and keep him cleansed on a regular basis. How would i do this??

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 am

Are you asking how to do the cleansing? My suggestion is that you do your research...read about cleansing found here...http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html You will learn about the history of cleansing, types of cleansing products, its role in Hoodoo spellwork and finally, the various types of baths and floor washes. When you read this, you will get a feeling of which one is workable for your situation. Good Luck deewany.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:58 am

There is more than one way to learn how to cleanse. Baths is definitely one kind of way. You can uncross someone through candle work, baths, smudging them with a sage stick, incense, and a combination of them. You can create a baby doll, and bathe the doll as him, and I would back that up with some protection work.

The protection side you can get a fiery of wall of protection spell kit for that to keep him protected. You may want to back up that work from time to time as well along with the uncrossing work.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Thanks jwm & star,
Would asking the temple to light up the candle for me be a good start?? I was thinking i would light up the Fiery Wall on behalf of him.. Just so that woman leaves him alone and he gets protected, but can i get the candle lit up now or should i wait till the uncrossing been done by his sister? Or could i light up an Uncrossing Jinx candle for him followed by Fiery Wall?? Or do i have to order the kit and do it on my own?

And how often should i do the uncrossing work & protection work?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 pm

You can light both candles at the same time. However, it is imperative that you get an uncrossing candle lit no matter what. In this case it goes hand in hand. You can have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light any of the candles to get things start. And if someone is throwing magic I would suggest the help of a professional.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 am

Thanks Star!!

And u mean professional, like Miss Bri or Miss Cat?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:46 am

You can any rootworker you like either Miss Bri or Miss Cat ( she doesn't do work for others, but definitely can help you with some magical coaching or a consultation), or anyone from the AIRR website (www.rootworkers.org). If you know of someone that is lucky mojo certified you can go with them as well. The best thing is to go with someone that you trust, and obviously knows what they are doing.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Miss cat does work for people. She creates powerful protective talismans, set lights, provides magical coaching, prescribes products and much more.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Yes, you are correct conjureman ali. She does do work for people, given all the products, and things. But I think the poster and what I mean was she will not take on your case individually like say Dr. Kioni, you, Miss Bri, etc. Yes she will set lights for you given the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, create talisman, mojo bags, and prescribe products for your situation; however she may not do work more individually for people like some of the other rootworkers. I know she mentioned she does not do spellwork like that a few times on the site and the forum.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 am

Thanks Star & Conjureman! Ive consulted Miss Bri.. ANd having her to do my work for me.. Reading was positive, im soo happy!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”