Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Aina2

Re: Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Unread post by Aina2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Deer's tongue is an herb. You can find it on herb-magic.com, it's there somewhere. It's a great herb to use when you need some extra eloquence in all kinds of situations -- proposals, meetings, presentations, whenever you need to speak well. However, it won't really make the person WANT to propose to you -- he already needs to have that desire on his own.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Deer's tongue is an herb. You can find it on herb-magic.com, it's there somewhere. It's a great herb to use when you need some extra eloquence in all kinds of situations -- proposals, meetings, presentations, whenever you need to speak well. However, it won't really make the person WANT to propose to you -- he already needs to have that desire on his own.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

well you can use commanding controling products to get the answer you want, but is it their real answer, I think teh young lady wants a real conversation with her bf not a forced answer that she told him to have. It does her no good if she commands him to say he wants to move in but he does not want to, end result wont be good. probably better to use the stay with me and deers tongue products as suggested
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 pm

j82 wrote:well you can use commanding controling products to get the answer you want, but is it their real answer, I think teh young lady wants a real conversation with her bf not a forced answer that she told him to have. It does her no good if she commands him to say he wants to move in but he does not want to, end result wont be good. probably better to use the stay with me and deers tongue products as suggested
Didn't know commanding/controlling products could actually get a person to say what you want them to say if they don't want to say it. That's weird, if its really not want they want and against their will I mean I know I'm very new but I thought if it is against their will you have to do work to gradually change that so it becomes what they want. You mean there are ways to get a person to say something in particular you want them to say? But I see your point it would be pointless to force a "Yes" out of them when they really want to say "No".

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:16 am

commanding/controling/essence of bend over, makes people do you will persay. like if I want a raise at work and I know my boss is not going to be very willing I would use one of those products to get my way. However, to me it sounds like you want a product to make this person a puppet and say exactly what you want and mean it. here is a link it explains the products and uses rather well http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Hope
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hope » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 am

Thanks for your responses.
I still have enough Deer Tongue at home. And yes, I don't want to force my bf to move in with me or say what I want to hear. I cherish his opinions and feelings and appreciate his free-will ;) What is the point of having a zombie-like bf that does whatever I want him to do? :lol:

I was just wondering if there are some products, candles, spells that make him more open for what I have to say and lower his guards. I don't want to catch him on a bad day when he isn't open to any conversations and decisions. (By the way, he already has most of his stuff here - he just goes back and for with staying here for good. I think he additionally needs some courage work)

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:22 am

Aina wrote: Mercury oil on orange candles burned on Wednesdays is good for communication.
Also, tobacco and parrot feathers make people more chatty and speak their mind.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:22 am

Oh, if you want him to be more open to what you have to say, a honey jar should accomplish that, I believe.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 am

I had a friend whos lover did that they dated 3 years they finally moved in. I know they had a conversation, my friend started it off by saying ya know its not something that has to happen today or tomorrow, but you do keep a lot of your stuff here, we been together a long time, you may not be ready to right now but when you are ready i would like you to move in. then he left it alone. they had conversations about ir and talked about it slowly. sure it took a year but they now live together lol.

Hope
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hope » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Good to know there is still hope even if it takes up to a year :lol:
I am still thinking if there is anything I can do to ensure that he is more "open" and "willing" to listen to what I have to say? And that he reacts with a positive attitude and takes into considerations the things I have said?

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 am

My situation is not a good one. Please do not judge, but I do understand if you do not think well of me.

My friend and I became friends last May via email. He lives several states away from me, and is on a podcast that I really used to enjoy listening to. I wrote to him first, after having made observations in the podcast's forum and stuff that he and the others from the podcast had expounded on. We had things in common, and we became email friends.

In August of last year, he caught me on FaceBook chat one night and begged me to listen to him as he and his wife had just had a horrible fight. I was pressed for time at that moment, so I gave him what time I could, then asked him to call me the next day and we would talk more about it. He did. He told me then that she was going to leave him in the spring, that they wanted to stay together through Christmas for the sake of their daughter having a good Christmas. Understandable.

From that day on, we spoke on Facebook Chat every night, often until 1 or 2, sometimes 3 in the morning. Both our jobs suffered because of this. We grew closer and closer, often dreading the weekends because neither of us was as available during those times.

In Mid-October, our relationship changed from friendship to more than that. Well, we had joked about the fact that we were so into talking to one another, calling it middle school, 14 year old crap and whatnot, but it evolved that night into much more than what it had been. Up until that point, it had been relatively innocent, though we had both mentioned on several occasions that "It's a good thing we're so far apart."

From that night in mid-October, we talked on the phone several times, we made plans to get together that didn't work out, and now almost a year has passed. His wife is still in his house, though she supposedly does finally have an apartment and is moving I think supposed to be this weekend. Not sure, and not sure that I would believe him if he were to tell me so, because I've been waiting now since April, the first month she was supposed to be gone.

I have tried, very desperately, to be kind and caring for this man. I have given him as much emotional support as I can given the distance and the fact that we almost exclusively communicate via chat. But there is a difference in our relationship. Last fall and last winter, he and I were very communicative about our sexual wants and desires. Over the spring, that changed. He was much more open with me about our relationship, about what he thought about me and what might happen and things. That's changed.

I miss it. I'm constantly plagued by doubts right now, second-guessing everything. I've asked, in a non-threatening and well thought out way, to start the "cyber-play" again. I've asked if he could call me once a week. (I can't call him as I never know when it's "safe".) I've asked him to explain what's going on, to keep me informed. I've told him that I want to move up there, and he's told me to come up and we'll explore our relationship. But right now, it's not feasible financially, and I'm trying to be mature about the whole situation and say hey, you need some time to work through your issues and decide what you want. I don't want to pressure him at all. I also don't want to compel him to love me. Every time I've done that, things have not worked out well.

What I want is more deep communication. I want to know where he sees us in 6 months from the time I move up there next spring, a year from then. I want to know if he really still wants me even, because things are often so dry between us now. He said once last winter that the word that came to mind when he thought of me was "mine." I want to hear that from him again, because it really doesn't feel like he feels that way anymore.

I have a reading scheduled for next week with an AIRR reader. I just want to know if anyone has any suggestions about getting him to open up. I'm not buying anything until I get my reading, though, so I won't have to make a double order but instead get everything at once.

Thanks and stars light your path for any insights.
BadgerWoman

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 am

That's very odd. Reading your post, I'm baffled as to why the communication would change, especially since things were going as well as you say they were. You definitely need to get a reading and see what is going on. Your problem sounds mysterious right now. Find out from the reader, if there is another woman on the scene. It could be the wife, making a comeback, probably only the reading will tell.

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:00 pm

We still speak almost every night, but there is a difference, and a distance, between us that wasn't there before. I am looking forward to my reading. He's told me he's not much of a communicator, that that has always been a problem for him in relationships past and is one of the things his marriage is breaking up over.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him all gushy all over me all the time as that's not part of his personality and I understand that, and I don't want to change that. I fell for a strong silent type, and I understand that. But this distance is not how it was last fall and early last winter, and I am very much at a loss to figure out what has changed us so.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 pm

When you have your reading, definitely ask to know what direction the relationship is going. Ask, why the communication "changed", and if there is any magickal remediation that can be done, to make the relationship move the way to you want it to. Remember, to make those three questions clear to the reader. :-)

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Thank you very much for your replies, StarLover.

I did make the mistake in late April or early May of this year to say, "I love what I know of you." Because I do care very deeply for this man. That did make him back up then, and we actually stopped speaking for a few weeks because -- we didn't fight. But he said that I was moving too fast emotionally and that he wasn't there yet. Which I understood, but at the same time I was upset because I had thought that we were at the same level. We did start talking again. It's been since then that I've offered to move up there -- I came into a little bit of money that I could have used to move north, but didn't because of other financial concerns. And I made sure that we talked about it first, that he was okay with me coming up there, which he said he was.

I'm just at the point where I need to know what's going on with him because well, I'm at my breaking point. If he doesn't want me in his life, I just wish he'd say so, and I'd be gone, no harm, no foul. Because all I want is his happiness. If it would make him happier to be with someone else, that's fine, but I really need him to say so instead of leaving me here in this dry place, wondering what's up, wondering what he wants.

Hope that made sense.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:00 pm

I am guessing that you two have never met in person? How about after the wife leaves, you arrange for a visit first, before the much more stressful 'move permanently' to be near him. I'll bet pressuring him right now for some kind of decision about you is something that he really doesn't need in his life at the moment, given all that has been going on. I know for you, you want to know, which is justifiable, but I just sense that now is not the time to push him for an answer. If you want him, I would say, unfortunately, you need to be patient. Sorry for my non magical 'take' on the situation, I am sure that a good AIRR worker can provide much more insight as well as a good suggestion to move things along in your favor.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:05 pm

A reading will help you and provide a solution. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:27 pm

ariella wrote:I am guessing that you two have never met in person? How about after the wife leaves, you arrange for a visit first, before the much more stressful 'move permanently' to be near him. I'll bet pressuring him right now for some kind of decision about you is something that he really doesn't need in his life at the moment, given all that has been going on. I know for you, you want to know, which is justifiable, but I just sense that now is not the time to push him for an answer. If you want him, I would say, unfortunately, you need to be patient. Sorry for my non magical 'take' on the situation, I am sure that a good AIRR worker can provide much more insight as well as a good suggestion to move things along in your favor.

Oh, no, Ariella, that's fine. And you're absolutely right. That's why I'm waiting until next spring for things. I'm not pushing him for anything at all right now, with the stress of her leaving and everything. That's one of the reasons that I scheduled a reading. Thank you very much for your insight.

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 am

We spoke today, and I asked him some questions...and it's not what he said, it's what he didn't say, if you get me. So I am waiting for my reading to make any final decisions, but I really feel like I'm going to have to let go of him. And if that's the case, if that's what has to be, then so be it. I can't force him to be anything he's not, because then he's not the man I wanted and fell for. I hope that all I have to do is give him some time to sow his oats and then he'll remember his poor lonely angel, but if that's not the case, well, so be it.

I just wanted to kind of update this a little, and to thank you all once again for your input and your kindness. (And from his Facebook status today, yes, I believe she moved out.)

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Last update.

The reading I just had confirmed what I had already done. Now to accept, and heal, and move on. Thank you everyone for your kind replies, and may you be showered with blessings.

Badgerwoman

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:56 pm

This man obviously will be missing out on an amazing, caring gal. Best of luck with your next steps.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 am

Thank you, Devi :D

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 am

What has been the most effective conjure any of you have worked to get somebody to think of you constantly and show you affection? I'm trying to decide on what the most effective method would be. Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:40 am

I mean there are a lot of factors when you want someone to think about you constantly. Is the person already into you? Does the person even KNOW you? Are they dating someone else? How often do you see them? Are you currently speaking with them? and so on

I ask these questions because it does make a difference in what would be done. If you are not speaking then, I would do use reconciliation products, and a honey jar. Then I proceed to getting them to think about you

Personally, I have used a red skull candle with great success for this purpose if they are already in some sort of a relationship, or in contact with each other.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 pm

I am in contact with the person on a daily basis, we know each other.

What type of work have you done with a red skull candle? I have wondered about that...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 pm

I have used this skull candle spell (link below) quite a few times, and you can switch up the oils/herbs/powders to get the effect you want.
red-skull-candle-spell-t9432.html

If you and him are not in a relationship, I would add some come to me to the mix. If you are in some sort of a relationship, I would add some fire of love to help bring the passion, and affection he feels for you ( you can add come to me here as well). To heat things up, you can add ginger, cubeb berries, lemongrass, rose petals, and cinnamon as well.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Forum discussing Red Skull Candle Spell (skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t4907.html)

The herbs (and oils) that starsnthesky7 mentioned can be purchased from LM
Come to Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html)
Ginger (http://herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html)
Cubeb Berries (http://herb-magic.com/cubebs.html)
Lemongrass (http://herb-magic.com/lemon-grass.html)
Rose Petals (http://herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html)
Cinnamon (http://herb-magic.com/cinnamon-chips.html)

Good Luck in your work Rockpep

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:36 pm

I have had good luck feeding a man my menstrual blood.

I have had good luck adding a sprinkling of Follow Me Boy bath crystals to his laundry wash water.

I have had good luck collecting his beard airs which he sheds and placing them in a large breaa urn at the bottm of which was placed a small pad with a few drops of Follow Me Boy, Siva-Sakti, and Love Me Oils.

I suggest that for more ideas you read this page on love spells:

http://luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BLACKCAT20

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 am

im a leo my boy friend is a scorpio an i love him so much ,but we always clash, he want 2 run over me ,an thats not going 2 work wit me, he always tryin 2 make me jealous sayin how many people want him, an all the sex he had in his life an i hate it, i address it 2 him that i dont want 2 hear dat an he sayin i dont let him be his self, i love him , i really love him but i want 2 show him whos boss, we will probably break up because im gettin fed up with his behavior. help me out.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 pm

I edited your post to clean it up a little. Please watch your language next time.

If you want him to be quiet, try Stop Gossip. To dominate him, I Dominate My Man. To desire you, Fires of Love. To stay with you, Stay With Me. To follow you like a puppy, Follow Me Boy.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Time to me move on. Point blank. If you are still in denial about how much this relationship is going to work, then I would get a reading on instructing you what is the best course of action for you to take regarding this relatinoship.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Here's my situation, I've received both positive and negative readings from rootworkers and other trusted psychics.
I don't want to obsess over this situation maybe I should try for a last time a stronger work

my guy is a difficulty, he's troubled in the emotional area, not just because of me but he really thinks love is just a fantasy so I can't try to appeal to his senses because he is really closed up
I know he cares for me but every time things start to evolve between us, he pulls back and stops talking to me for a while.
I feel he resists the work I do because I try to appeal to his emotions, I have my honey jar working and that has made a difference in him, he is not cold when he talks to me. I did a come to me spell kit and we met after a long time apart although nothing happened between us. A clarity and king solomon wisdom candle did nothing on him, the influence he has around, his roommates, him living in a house where there's parties everyday is stronger than me.
Right now I have a healing vigil candle being burned for both of us and I am burning a reconciliation vigil and it is leaving behind a lot of wax but has a few big holes in it, all in shape of hearts and they have started to appear when he's asleep, it burns much stronger at that time so I guess that's not a bad thing at all.

I really don't want to give up on him but I don't want to keep doing this works that do little effect on him. I was thinking about doing a skull candle spell but I also need to make sure he's not being influenced by his friends into being a free spirit party boy anymore.
And this is where I set the line. I've only started to work on him in January so I know I should probably wait longer but I can feel nothing will come from trying to reach him in the emotional level because of how closed he is

MrsSoniaPaul
Newly Registered

Unread post by MrsSoniaPaul » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:09 pm

I have previously used to LM products on a ex to get him back eventually I got so fed up of him, I did a Cut and Clear and headed out for a new man.

Anyway I have seen this new man and I like him, We did start to contact each other from valentines day to about 20th february (our contact calls were really sweet and couple-like yknow), but since then he has been all cold feet. he doesnt freely contact me or anything. he is single, and is a really nice bloke, ticks all my boxes, hence i would really like to give us a go, but things are going the wrong way.

HELP.

what should I do? what products should I use? etc

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Well ... think abut what you want his attention, sexual connection or a relationship to include all of the previous.

That said, you may want a reading to see what happen, or you may know... Are you saying he has not contacted you since February 20th....that is a long time. You can work a contact me spell to get in touch, read these posts, where the spell was discussed...it is quite lengthy but well worth the time.
(contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 am

Hi Mrs Sonia,

if you haven't done any work on the job since february, I'd perhaps start a honey jar on the case to keep work going over a longer period of time in a smooth and subtle fashion. (Ok ok, I'm also just a plain old fan of honey jars as a spell-form LOL!)

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MrsSoniaPaul
Newly Registered

Unread post by MrsSoniaPaul » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:10 am

sorry for the slight confusion, we have been chatting non stop until 20th then it was one - off, occassionally, due his chats after 20th feb he was a bit 'distant'. Help...

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 am

You are doing a lot of different work. I think it would be a better idea to work together with a rootworker who can read the situation and tell you what kind of work would be best for your situation.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:56 am

So you need some drawing work; if you have access to his car, home, anoint the items (and you) with (either or all of the following) Follow Me Boy, Look Me over, Come to Me. Also, dress a red candle and burn while talking with him.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 am

You are doing a wide variety of work, as svarthyndan says, but it all looks harmonious to me -- that is, I mean the spells don't clash with each other or cancel each other out.

But you've already been working for almost three months without progress.

Have you done any protective or cleansing work? That can clear away blocks you didn't know existed, and make the work blossom.

Any reversing candles, separation, or stop gossip work on his no-account housemates?

If those don't help, then you know he's just not into you -- or into love and commitment. He may be using "love is a fantasy" as an excuse.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 am

Thank you both I only took a 13 herb bath and did some healing work
nothing more to remove blockages or influences from his friends

Right now the situation is a little better, he's back talking to me and actually flirty but problem is still he comes and goes! He knows I want a commited relationship and he is unsure.
This all comes from a past trauma he had, fell in love once and was heartbroken so he was never the same. This is why I say he thinks love is a fantasy he never said that to me
I know now he is fully recovered from that trauma but he is still unsure if he wants to be in a relationship or not and the clarity and king solomon wisdom work I've done didn't change his doubts. This s the kind of work that was recommended to me but I'm still stuck here waiting for him to come a and then go be a hermit for a while, return and give me no explanation to why he disappeared :|

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:40 am

Well, how old is your guy? If he is 55 and had no woman at all for the past 25 years his argumentation might have something behind it.
But without a reading it sounds a bit like the manly way of saying: "I just want to f-k around as long as I can get away with it".
Try using Bewitching Oil, Fire of Love and consider adding just a few drops of Black Arts Oil. Make sure you dress each of his personal traces OR candle representing him with your own sexual fluids. You know, or can imagine how I suppose. Make sure to get a few of his hairs (from his head) and sew it into the front of your pants. Once you got him crazy, work Stay With Me, Stay at Home and don´t mention relationships until you have worked a Marriage Spell for at least three months. If that does not work - > Cut N Clear and go for Adam & Eve for a guy that IS loving, lovable and ready to commit.
Good Luck.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Frankly if he's that emotionally crippled then perhaps its best to find someone better suited to you. Why would you draw someone to you that clearly let you know he doesn't think highly of love or committment? It would be like setting yourself up for disappointment even when he comes to you.

I personally recommend a Cut and Clear.

If you are really intent on getting him to come to you then I suggest you work this by laying out powders where he will walk. Take those powders and walk them from his place all the way to yours.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:01 am

Thank you all
I think now I'm gonna give it some time then if things don't evolve much I'll come back here and think of what I want to do
to give a little more detail he's only 31 and he's not really trying to get away for as long as he can. This trauma he had was at least 6 years ago
I met him two years ago and my friend who is one of his best friends told me she had never seen him near a girl. So he met me, he said I was the one, then he cried, he chased me we were doing great and then he got depressed. He is no longer having this problems but he doesn't open up or make is mind up either..
so I'm gonna wait for a month or two just working the honey jar since I've done enough work for now

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm back on my thread :D
now things have been looking really good and things will move on sexually as soon as I snap my fingers but my main goal is commitment so before we move on to intimacy I want to make an order
Stay with me should be a great help as was recommended, faithfulness is not an issue so I wonder if I should get the nation sack, also since he doesn't speak his feelings at all I was considering deer's tongue and crucible of courage

what do you recommend?

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Thu May 19, 2011 5:04 am

Hello,
I had a reading with my rootworker and I was told my target loves me very much but doesn't want to admit this even to himself and doesn't want to take action and I need to do something for good or I'll go crazy with the mixed signals I get from him.

I've burned candles for clarity and wisdom and no results so I was wondering if I should do that again or try something more coercive

what do you recommend?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu May 19, 2011 11:44 am

If you want your target to love you, or declare his feelings for you and act on them, you should work with products that will attract him to you or bring out those loving feelings. Try Come To Me, Love Me, Fire of Love, Chupparossa.

Getting a hold of one of his personal concerns is key to getting him closer to you, I think. Try to get one of his hairs, some of his spit, a fingernail clipping, a dirty sock..the more personal, the better.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Thu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm

thank you marybee, I've done all of that, used all those products with his hair
It made us be closer but that is all
the problem is not to make him love me, is to make him admit he has those feelings :(

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Love Me does it Bipa. But understand, if he may not vocalize his feelings, he may be a person that shows their feelings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Bipa, in my experience, when you approach this sort of a problem from an antagonistic, dominating, and aggressive viewpoint, as noted in your title for this thread -- "Admit the Truth" -- you have less chance of success than if you approach it from a positive, joyous, caring perspective -- "Rejoince and Share the Truth."

I would like to encourage you to reframe your own mind and begin to do spells that will encourage him to enjoy his love for you, brim over with happy words of love, feel pleasure so deeply that it is uncontainable and bubbles forth in smiles, touches, intimacies, and words of praise and devotion.

Right now you are acting like a cop. "Admit the truth! Admit that you love me!"

Be like an angel, a sweetheart, a wife -- and let him stand in your light as an angel, a sweetheart, a husband.

Never, never fight a man who does not love you. Instead, show him how you love, show him how to please you, let him know how much he pleases you, and let him grow in love.

And if he is too defective to shine in the light of joyous, healthful, positive love and enwrap you in joy and pleasure and devotion, then kick him to the curb and find a better man.

Life is too frickin' short to waste your time on losers.

My two cents :-)
catherine yronwode

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Fri May 20, 2011 2:37 am

thank you for your answers and for some light on my silly head
as I just feel tired of the situation I've never done any commanding work and this is the result I have, he doesn't want to admit his feelings so I get a lot of mixed feelings
it's always hot and cold with him it makes me feel frustrated

maybe I should be using deer's tongue or crucible of courage?

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Fri May 20, 2011 7:18 am

I have a couple of male and female white candles and a black candle and I think it would be a better idea to try a moving candle spell to break away his fears, stubborness and whatever is holding him back and to bring him closer to me
Is this a good idea?
I am thinking I should include some clarity and king solomon wisdom oil, sage and lemongrass on his candle and what other products do you recommend I use?

thanks for helping me out :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Get a white skull candle and baptize it in his name. Carve his name and the words "Be honest about your feelings for me." Load it with his personal conern and dress it with some Chuparossa oil and Love Me. Carve out its mouth and stuff it with Deer's Tongue. Sprinkle Rose Petals, Honeysuckle, and Chuparrosa powders all over the skull candle.

On either side of this candle place two orange candles. One dressed with Road Opener and the other Mercury oil. Light your candle and pray that he opens up and is honest about his feelings. Pray that you two sit down and have a heart to heart where you build trust and share your feelings.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Sat May 21, 2011 3:04 am

thank you very much Conjureman Ali! I had thought of a white skull candle but was unsure of how to proceed.
I'll make an order now for the things I don't have :)

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 21, 2011 9:53 am

Cm, I like that one....might have to try that on my stubborn virgo new guy! Thanks for the idea!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 pm

hello all, i'm looking for some advice on what i feel are the correct supplies to use ( also , my supplies are limited and i live with family , so i have to be discreet in my working)

i have a few white tea light

one pink 4" candle

Love Me oil
Return to Me oil
Stay With Me oil
Come to Me oil
Look Me Over oil
Kiss Me Now oil
Dixie Love incense
clear quartz
rose quartz
and tissue from his wiped tears and nose.

my partner is very stubborn , even when he does something wrong, he makes me wait it out until hes ready to talk. i give him space but right now i don't feel like putting up with that. (that's pretty much all i have to deal with, hes a great guy, so thats not unbearable behavior, just annoying)

i want him to be his sweet loving adorable self and not this stubborn mule (no offense to mules)

so, im thinking of annointing the pink candle with Love Me, Kiss Me Now,Look Me Over and Come To Me oils. and burn a lil pinch of Dixie Love incense, put my petition paper under the candle, surrounded by the cleared and charged clear quartz and rose quartz, then take a piece of the tissue i have of his and tear a little piece off and burn it in the candle , while saying prayers and psalm 23 -- all with the thoughts and intentions of him coming to me and being loving and sweet.

sound about right?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Sounds okay, but i am not one for burning up personal concerns. I understand you are mixing in some Wiccan or European ideas here too ("cleared and charged" are not terms or concepts used in African American folk magic).

If i were you -- but, remember, you are asking this on a hoodoo forum -- i'd light that candle, and while it burns i would get one of his socks and one of your socks and put his personal concerns in his and some of your personal concerns in yours, and tie them together in a knot and hide them between the box spring and mattress.

Also, i would cook for him with Basil herbs. I would massage his body with lotion that i had dressed with those love oils, and then i would have sex with him and gather some of his semen and rub it on a string cut to the length of his penis and tie knots in it and carry it in a nation sack and feed the nation sack with those oils.

I would make a doll baby on him, baptizing it in his name, using his other sock, and one of you, baptized in your name, using your other sock, and i would craft the dollies with hair from both of you, and stuff them with dried rose petals and basil and other love herbs, and when they were made, i would whip-stitch or blanket-stitch them together and i would sew heart spangles all over them and feed them with love oils, and wrap them in a clean white handkerchief knotted with three knots, and hide them away in the bedroom.

An old traditional way to hide them would be in a potted plant, but if i had no plants in the bedroom, i would hide them in a book box, that is, a book that i had hollowed out so that no one would know that it was hollow, gluing the pages together from the inside, and lining it with paper glued in place, making the book into a box and then gluing the box shut with the dollies inside.

And so forth and so on.
catherine yronwode

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:12 pm

thank you so much Catherine,

i truly appreciate your reply and yes, this is the advice i am seeking. i am a novice (obviously), i will Not burn his effects ( thank you for that ) i will begin all of this next week, it gives me the weekend to gather all i need :)

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 pm

:) this is going in my note book , great spell conjureman

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:37 pm

I agree...added to notes...

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 pm

My order hasn't arrived yet but I can't wait to star this work!
Just wondering if I should start it on wednesday or friday..

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”