Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:57 pm

It's possible. If you've placed protection in your house those who intentionally or unintentionally wish you ill may have difficulty being around your protection or your protection would manifest itself in an attempt to keep them out. Whether he specifically wished you ill or it was the presence of this other woman's magick? You'd need some divination on that.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:57 am

You can get uncrossing or jinx breaker bath crystals or you can use hyssop, rue, and eucalyptus.
I have read the LM website, eucalyptus also repels evils..
can i use eucalyptus oil to annoit my reversal candle and dust it with reversal sachet powder??
is there an appropriate day to light the reversal candle???

thanks for your reply..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:09 pm

It depends what you are trying to reverse. If you are trying to reverse evil, then I would do it on a Saturday as it is a good day to repel evil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 pm

thanks STSK7,
I am repelling evil. I started today, at 12.30pm and it is still burning, has been 13 hours since... so happy :D . looking forward to promising results...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 pm

It depends on what you are attempting to reverse. I find that for general reversal work Sunday, Monday, and Saturday are good. For money issues Wed and Thursday are great days to work and for love Friday.

Good luck!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Just an observation... You say that you think she's not working on you, but on your loved ones. Could it be that she's working on both, but your protection is working for yourself? Just a thought.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

moonshadow2

Unread post by moonshadow2 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 am

Wow-we-wow. I love hearing about actual situations ... from start to finish. You have simply GOT to keep us informed as to how this continues to progress and how it will get resolved.

All advise was wise, helpful and educational. This is a very caring and diversified group. I am very happy to be here.

Lots of great advice ... so you have many options. Just as food for thought.

Hubby can help in your work, if he is willing. His male energy should help "balance" and maybe even "intensify" the results. Since he is being affected .. he has a personal reason/link to want to use his emotions/actions to help himself and all concerned ... not to mention it will also help you to catch your second-wind and get some much needed rest. A united front is good.

IF you friend is still in the hospital ... why not visit her "astrally or mentally" ... to talk/link to her? Even do a "healing" from a distance with your mind/emotions. OR ask a spirit, angel or guardian to do so. The mind is very powerful.

Have you ever created "thoughtforms" to help you? You can ask them to do anything you need ... protection, guarding, watching, assisting,healing, etc. You create one with your mind and emotions (can find info in books and online if interested). You give it a "job" and tell it what to do, for how long, and give it a place to "be" and talk to it as often as possible with your mind. Give it a name. A personality. If it is to be a loving helper, give it love and attention. Make it your friend. When the work is done you can tell it it is free to go ... OR you can ask that if you ever need its assistance in the future to be available "on call" (like friend or family). More info can be gotten elsewhere.

When I am "cleansing" my home/property/vehicles/self ... I make "extra" and keep in a large
spray bottle (been blessed) to use for "quick touch-ups" at the "openings" (doors/windows/outlets/drains/etc) or any "hot spots" during the week.

You mentioned that you were out of supplies and money ... which means its always nice to have something else to use, that you may have on hand, until your new supplies arrive. Make your own "holy water" with salt and water and prayers (can also research in books/online) and keep a reserve on hand. Do it as a serious ritual, giving the proper respect and concentration in order to make it "magical". You are creating a holy working tool.

An amulet ... no money, need help asap. Use any rock, charm, animal item (tooth, claw, hair, feather, etc that you have bought or found) and bless and cleanse it ... to use daily or for those special emergency times. You can create your own "totem helper/protector/guardian/healer".

I know most people would NOT bury certain items/objects on their own property ... for good reasons, but there have been times when I did not have transportation or the means to go to a grave yard or send someone else. I use a small corner in the backyard as far away from the house as possible ... and "before" I bury anything ... I cleanse/bless the area with salt/water/incense/prayer and spend as much time mentally visualizing a tunnel of white light in a circle around the area I intend to use as a "grave". When I have it focused firmly in my mind's eye ... I then get it to extend itself for "miles" in all directions ... especially up into the air and down into the ground ... so that there is a blinding tunnel of white light that will "bind/seal/protect" what is held within its perimeter. I mentally ask mother earth, mother nature, father sky, all elementals, nature spirits, ancestors, angels, guardians, helpers, totems, spirit guides, etc. to recognize and assist in keeping this area "safe". Then I bury the "stuff" ... say my chant/prayer ... cover with dirt and whatever oil/pwdr/herbs/salt I feel is necessary. You can leave the ground bare ... or place a potted plant on top or whatever you decide. You don't have to dig deep. This can be a temporary "holding area" till you can take it elsewhere ... or permanent, its up to you. Give thanks. You can leave an offering if you like, whenever you like ... you can invite a special saint/angel/guardian/totem
to stay with the grave. Use your imagination.

One other thing I make absolutely SURE that I do in a house cleansing ... is to also spray or dab ALL openings that leave the dwelling ... electrical outlets, stove vent, chimney, vents of any kind if it has an outside exist, phone jacks, etc.

The reason I do this ... is a long time ago, I did my usual cleansing/blessing and was still getting "zapped back" and figured out later ... that the "attacks" were slipping in under my "radar" through these places. Once I took care of this, my home was sealed/locked against all intrusion/invaders.

Moonshadow

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 pm

One other thing I make absolutely SURE that I do in a house cleansing ... is to also spray or dab ALL openings that leave the dwelling ... electrical outlets, stove vent, chimney, vents of any kind if it has an outside exist, phone jacks, etc.

The reason I do this ... is a long time ago, I did my usual cleansing/blessing and was still getting "zapped back" and figured out later ... that the "attacks" were slipping in under my "radar" through these places. Once I took care of this, my home was sealed/locked against all intrusion/invaders.
Good info to have brought up. I tell people who are dealing with actively being attacked to do the very same thing. I also seal computer screens, since energy can certainly come through emails and other online correspondences.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:51 pm

One way to seal all such tiny entrances of energy is to use Protection incense. Suffumigation penetrates all the cracks.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 pm

I never thought about those small openings. Damn. My husband is in the middle of doing our annual spring cleaning on the house and I was just about to start cleansing after the grime was out. Thank Gods I checked here first. Thanks so much, guys!

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:35 pm

I go to clean out my fridge and find my freezer spell exploded. I had only half filled it and it was a big bottle, since I knew ice would expand. I checked and the ice had not expanded to the top. It just cracked open. Think that's her working against me?

moonshadow2

Unread post by moonshadow2 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 am

I have not sealed computer screens ... I seal the electrical outlet I plug my computer into at the wall. This way NOTHING can even get into the computer itself to begin with. But added security is always a good thing. Good point.

I cleanser/seal all drains .... for obvious reasons.

Fumigation with incense ... yes, you seal all outlets with whatever item you prefer, be it salt water, salt, fire, incense, oil, powder, herbs, etc.

Remember ... cleansing your place doesn't need to always be solemn and serious ... you can also make it FUN and full of energy. Turn on your favorite music, dance, sing, etc. Fill the home with love, laughter, joy, sunshine!

Moonshadow

amandine

Unread post by amandine » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 pm

omg thank you for giving ideas to protect all openings! i had done protection work on the bedroom i am staying in but kept getting night attacks...in fact one specifically had a demon laughing at me from the floor...duh, i need to 5 spot my floor air vent!

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:53 pm

I figured I would just update everyone, since you all helped me out so much. I created a poppet as ConjureMan said and buried it in the graveyard and also did protection on all of us. My husband and I are no longer fighting. Once I got the protection up on our apartment, that stopped, and we're right back to what we were before. My boyfriend is no longer sick and my girlfriend is a little better, though she's still somewhat sick and the doctors don't know what's wrong with her.

I've renewed wards weekly and plan to continue doing so. I just don't know if this crackpot will strike me again.

As for the one that started this all to begin with, he's moved back to his home state to be closer to her, but I'm funnelling nightly phone calls. He keeps telling me he wants to prove to me how he's right for me, and he sort of called my name in bed with her (yeah, THAT is so not getting me in trouble, ugh). It's nuts. He's honestly obsessed. I want to give him another chance but I don't want to go through this mess again. I guess magically, it would be stupid to try, right? The more I work uncrossing on him, the more he comes after me, even though I don't encourage him and I don't do love spells on him. Don't understand how that makes sense?

As for my girlfriend, since protection stabalized her but didn't cure her, how do I make that happen? We just want to know what's wrong and have no idea how to do that.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:28 pm

I would recommend doing some uncrossing work on your girlfriend along with some healing work, and continued protection for her, you, and anyone else.

If you want to end up right back in this situation, and possibly worse, then I personally would not recommend doing any magic on him or for him. Let him be, and I wouldn't go around fighting someone else's battles since his girlfriend obviously is going to keep just launching at you and anyone else around you.

So the "crackpot" wont strike you as long as you leave this situation alone. The more you keep putting yourself on the radar by engaging with this man, the more likely you will probably endure this all over again if not worse. I would do a clear and cut against this man...he is not worth putting yourself or any other of your loved ones in danger again.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:07 pm

This woman is able to put up a pretty good fight. Consider the damage she caused: illnesses that led to hospital, tension and fighting amongst you all, and a strong onslaught of negative energy. It may not be worth going through all that. The decision is yours, however. She seems relatively competent in what she's doing. Despite your uncrossings he's still moved closer to her. It may be best to leave it be.

For now I would recommend focusing on getting things back together. Continue uncrossing, cleansing, and healing work on any of your ill partners to ensure that you get rid of the mess entirely. You may even consider hands on baths.

Good luck.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:30 am

Does Cut and Clear make the other person stop loving you, also, or do I need something else for that? I honestly don't think this boy's going to stop trying.

New update today: we finally got a diagnosis for my girlfriend! It's an ulcer, we can deal with it, and she's so much less stressed now that she knows what it is. So glad that finally happened and thanks to everyone that gave me advice on that part of this!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Clear and cut on YOU makes you cut/clear the emotional ties you have with this person. I mean unless he did the clear and cut bath on himself then it wouldn't cut the feelings he has for you. I would probably give him some clarity, and influence his thoughts so that he does not want to be with you anymore.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:54 pm

I already did Clarity and that's when the phone calls increased. I'll try Influence work next. I can grab his hair at an event I'm attending his weekend that neither I can avoid nor will he remove himself from. I guess a skull candle with his hair and Essence of Bend OVer might work?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 pm

If you want him to move one and leave you alone then either hotfoot him away from you or work with a moving candle spell. Over a course of days you can move him away from you. You can work with Separation products to help the transition be easy and with little fuss.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 am

I would go with some separation products as CM mentioned. Perhaps you could get a black candle, and dress it with some banishing oil to remove the feelings he has for you, and get him out of your life for good. Go with Hot foot too, but I think you said he is already physically away from you so do the separation products as CM said to get rid of those feelings.

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm

I had read a post of a lady talking about being attacked. I have the same problem.

I have seeked and paid a very powerful root doctor to take care of it but he seems to always escape what should happen to him.

I never did anything to him and studying him and learning how he is and I learned he love to mess with people and make them miserable get people fired, mess up people money, tear up their cars, break up relationships just to say a few things he do and I have gotten so tired to the point that I thinking about leaving my job because I can't take this on going bs and the fact it's costing me more then it should be.

I was wondering what can I do to once and for end his bs?

By the way we work together and it's really got to the point I would love to just blow his brains out but where that leave me in jail and not able to take care of my kids so what can I do to move him completely out the job and away from me and the people I work with and make where he have no control over the people on my job?

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 pm

It gets worser I think he is tapping my phone to find out things to messed it up for me it also like to use foot track magic and throw dust or dusk objects to infect people with.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 pm

I would start with a mirror box spell or a freezer jar spell. If his person is as malicious as you say, that won't be enough, but it can tie them up until you can do more serious work. Have you protected yourself? Fiery wall of protection is a good formula here, and petitioning St Michael if you're Christian is also a good idea.

The thing that, at least so far, has stopped my attacker is a poppet that ConjureMan recommended to me on a thread I started. I can't remember it fully but it was a poppet baptized as them, filled with controlling herbs, and buried in a cemetery.

Make sure to keep yourself cleansed. Chinese wash is great here. It is anabsolute must regardless of what method you use.

Hope this help.

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm

I can bath with Chinese Wash didn't know

I know for a fact that a few people on my job is going through cause and I'm starting to have minor issues myself but it's really not taking affect.

Like he want it to and I can tell how can I keep him tied down for ever did the coffin spell is the mirror more powerful?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 pm

You need a reading first and foremost. You need to know what is going on and illumination on the situation could go a long way.

If you have a rootworker already working on it then seek them out and talk to them about possible solutions.

Until then you may consider cleansing yourself and protecting yourself.

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 pm

this has been going on to my knowledge a whole year but I started having this trouble a long though and I was also working at the same job a different place but he also had knowledge of me/

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:43 am

Try this simple 3 ingredient very strong protection packet. Buy some graveyard dirt from someone who was protective of you in life -- mother, father, an uncle -- if you have no such relations buried nearby, seek out the grave of a soldier and enlist his help. You can read more about how to properly collect and pay for grave dirt here on the forum and on the LM webpages.

Once you've collected the dirt, you'll need a Mercury dime and a small amount of Agrimony and a piece of red flannel. Cut out a piece of flannel about 4"x4", place the dime in the center, a pinch of the Agrimony and a pinch of the grave dirt. Now pray for protection from your foes; you can also recite Pslams related to your problem. Ask the spirit whose dirt you've use to aid you, watch over you and keep you protected. Ask the Agrimony to reverse anything that's been thrown for you and to keep you clear of all malicious works.

Fold the flannel around those items to make a small, square shaped packet and tightly sew it closed on all sides. This type of packet is traditionally worn in the shoe, but can also be carried in a pocket. I learned this charm from Miss cat and I have great faith in it's effectivness, provided you do the work properly.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 am

If I do a freezer jar spell could I put a mirror in the top of the lid to reverse anything he might try to send to me?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:34 am

I am with all the posters here.

First off you need to get a reading. You cannot go into this situation without having some kind of clue as to what is going on, and what you need to do. in addition, I would recommend that you cleanse and protect yourself NOW. You need to do this to your home, and yourself.

As for the mirror on the top of the lid, well I don't see that serving much purpose because you the ideas is to get the reflection from all sides of the container. I just would not cut corners here, and just do a mirror box, and a freezer jar separately.

But I would definitely get some help from a rootworker for a reading. It is very vital and could save you some heartache in the end.

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 am

Use if I think that someone is using candles on my boyfriend besides me can some one tell me wat to u to reverse it? And how do I get what ii need off this site?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:45 am

You should start with a reading with a professional rootworker in order to confirm whether or not someone is actually working on your boyfriend. What actions you need to take will differ depending on what the reading shows. You can find a reputible reader athttp://www.readersandrootworkers.org

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 am

Thanx 4 the link because where I'm from I can't find anyone that speaks english

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 am

Well all the AIRR workers speak English, so you're all set.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 am

BUFFY2327, here is the link to AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Thank u so much

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:26 am

Use to stop caring & luving for this guy? I just need to know the candle & spell PLS its not worth the stress!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 am

Cut and Clear.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:49 am

Any "work" -- requires work and research and dedication. I research the forum and the site and sometimes the answers have been posted, and sometimes they are available in Ms. Cat's online book-- and sometimes I take a combination of opinions and still ask for advice. There is little to go on to aide you in your sitution with these two sentences. There are no "short cuts" in rootwork including the research--some of the spells and even prayers to the Saints can take days and TYPICALLY nothing is immediate. Please check the online book for love spells, banishment or whatever you are trying to accomplish and do a forum search. There is not a simplistic resolution for me to recommend based on the brief description of your problem, other than telling you, "there are plenty of fish in the sea", unless you are in the Gulf...but that is for another post and topic... a disaster on my mind daily.
I hope you will find peace and maybe someone else has something better to add, but the work is effective through the research because your mind is involved. As you are learning, you are gaining more than just knowledge-- I can't explain this. It is something you will have to experience.
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Here is the lucky mojo page to tell you how to do the clear and cut work...

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

penny_lane

Unread post by penny_lane » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 am

Hello everyone, I have a nasty situation on my hands. I am the oldest of 3 sisters. My 2 younger sisters and I are all married with children. My youngest sister is a very angry person with a lot of hatred inside of her. This past weekend, that hatred exploded into a HUGE fight between the 3 of us. Alot of bruised feelings and unfortunately there was an episode where my youngest sister moved to attack me physically and my middle sister got between us to stop her. Other people moved in to separate the girls and while my middle sister was restrained, the youngest punched her in the jaw. I am not proud of this situation and am only giving this part as back story to give a full understanding of what I feel I'm up against. Families argue, but I've never seen anything like this happen in my family. Now, I know for a fact that my sister in the past has burned a DUME candle on 2 men she was angry with. She told me as the candle burned past their names they were both struck with illness and one of them ended up in the hospital because of a car accident. She told me she got scared and blew the candle out. I have been studying candle magic / hoodoo on my own for about 9 months now. And I've had some success. My sister buys candles but just takes them home and lights them. No cleaning, blessing, dressing, nothing. And she blows them out. So she doesn't seem to take any of it seriously. But from what she's said, she did have success with the DUME candle...and she has ALOT of hatred inside her right now which I feel could power the candle if she decides to use it on me. Even if she doesn't burn this candle, I'm still uneasy with the idea of someone in the world hating me so much and sending out those negative vibes. I want to start some protective work ASAP.

Oh and I can say with honesty, I didn't do anything to provoke her anger the night of the fight...what provoked her anger was too much tequilla.
Thank you Saint Martha for helping my family
Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick help
Thank you Saint Jude for helping me succeed in difficult times

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 am

You should get a reading to determine if she's actually working against you or not, and then depending on the answer to that question what forms of cleansing and protection would be appropriate for your situation. You can always do some cleansing with Chinese Wash and 13-Herb Bath, as well as use some Fiery Wall of Protection products. However, I'd start with a reading.

giovanna_1530

Unread post by giovanna_1530 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 am

Is there a post or article on this site that goes through the full process of binding someone? I have done a search but only come up with random refernces to this. Thanks in advance for any help.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 am

Well, what do you mean by "binding"?
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:57 am

to bring to close to you? ...to keep them from harming you or a loved one? ...to limit their influence?

giovanna_1530

Unread post by giovanna_1530 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:13 am

Sorry. I mean binding as in restricting a person from working against you, also possibly limiting their influence on a situation. I don't want them close- I want them to go away and leave me and mine alone.

meendegawkotawa

Unread post by meendegawkotawa » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Here goes-

I have accepted the fact I have to ask for help at this point. I work alone as far as spiritual work goes, always have. I work amoung the masses in an executive job, my spiritual work is apart from it though my clients find me in auspicious ways on their own. I assist others who are undergoing difficulties with evil/disruptive spirits & energies, caused by true spiritual disruption vs. personal bad habits or both (they always go together, right?).

Since becoming pregnant and now delivering my daughter there is an incredible onslaught going on in all dimensions. My husband is aware of my practices and up until now has never feared them but we have had things happening in the house that have scared him. Ive been under incredible physical strain - the birth resulted in the temporary paralysis of my R side, but I have recovered very well. Every physical complication has healed well. But they keep on coming. The baby is fine - strong and vigorous.

the house issues are the most disruptive. We have orange balls of light hovering about, a high pitched whine that sounds like a hyena or a creaking barn door. A lot of broken glass. And there is wind in the house - big gusts when the windows are closed. and we have had power surges, my husband's blackberry got fried and the smoke alarms have all been rendered inoperative. We have had to replace the toilets as well - ALL of them - because they gushed out water and cracked! Our fancy pants jacuzzi tub also turned itself on and has sprayed water. The repair people are raising their eyebrows wondering what the heck is going on in our house.

What the heck is going on? Ive never had any disruptions like this. I keep boundaries with my clients and have protection over the house in case anything follows me home. Can anyone give me any insight??

Your help is received with the most grateful heart~ Thank you!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello.

As far as finding out what is going on, we can't really help you much, a reading is needed, I suggest you get someone from the AIRR. I can say that something similar happened to my aunt when she brought home her first child, my grandmother said it was the fair folk, they wanted to steal away the child.

I would do a through cleansing of your whole house, top to bottom, back to front with Chinese Wash. Dispose of the wash water at a crossroads.

Links:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
AIRR

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html Chinese Wash
HRCC Student #1559

snowwhite

Unread post by snowwhite » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:40 am

1) for over 20 yrs, i have had a strange movement in the head and a strange sensation some times this leads to unnecessary fear....which of the Lucky Mojo items/spiritual supplies can i use for cure?

2) i need a job fast (i have already been told to submit me resume). what do i need to purchase to get the job?

3) i am under serious evil attacks by enemies. what do i need to protect myself, my home and my family?

Please advise so that i can make my order asap

thanks

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:57 am

1.) You need to go see a doctor about this condition, Hoodoo is a folk-magic tradition and relying on it exclusively for a medical cure to a medical problem is unwise. Products that may be used while you under a doctor's care include:
Healing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
and Dr. Gregorio Hernandez, to help your doctors diagnose and treat you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

2.) To get noticed, draw money, and keep a good job:
Attraction:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Money Drawing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Steady Work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

My biggest advice is to take your resume in person, dust it with the sachet powders and them flick them off, and anoint yourself with all 3 oils, bathe with a combination of all 3 bath crystals that morning, and dust your resume (lightly!!!) with a blend of all three sachet powders.
You can also have MISC set a vigil candle for you petitioning that you get this job.

3.) Against enemies:
Fiery Wall of Protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
If you know who is attacking you, you may also want to look at Reversing supplies:
Reversing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html

Also, I think you would do well to take a series of 13 Herb Uncrossing Baths:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

As a final note, I would recommend that you get a reading from a reputable reader because it sounds like you are dealing with a lot of stuff and a good reader might be able to assist you. Find a list of them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:46 am

Great response Bri...I agree with your advice 100%

Snowwhite: Good luck with your situation!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 am

I third Bri's recommendations...medical doctor first, I can definitely attest to Healing products and Dr. Gregorio Hernandez, he will guide the physicians...

Side word: 13 herb is indeed a great beginning, but make your you follow with a strengthening 9 herb spiritual bath and 7 herb spiritual bath for drawing positive things as indicated by Bri's post.

snowwhite

Unread post by snowwhite » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 am

well thanks Ms Bri & the rest.
I have seen different Doctors in different countries,they couldnt find any thing, but once when i was younger,i was treated by a Priest(Catholic)he injected something into my nose and something like mucous was coming out through my nose,it was painful and i couldnt continue with the treatment,unfortunately he didint tell me what he was treating and i didnt ask him and i no longer reside in that particular country.i really dont know if something has been projected into my head.
and about your advice on the job.......pls who is MISC and how do i get this person to set up the vigil?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 pm

The MISC is the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (which you can read about here http://www.missionary-independent.org/w ... hurch.html). You can order a set vigil light from them here: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

snowwhite

Unread post by snowwhite » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:05 am

okay!
thank you

snowwhite

Unread post by snowwhite » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:11 pm

can these products be itemised for me with their cost, so that i know what exactly to buy, i am new to these products(i am refering to Ms Bri's recommendations)

i have sent the recommendations to order@luckymojo, i received no reply
pls i need some assistance here
thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:28 pm

When you click on the links provided by Miss Bri they display both the product and the price.

truzzie

Unread post by truzzie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Been a lurker here for awhile, and while I hadn't intended my first post to be "Please help, I'm living under a black cloud of ick and it won't go away!" things have gotten rocky enough that I need to ask advice. The past five months of my life have gone straight to ruin for no apparent reason. To make matters worse, attempts to cast off the bad luck don't seem to be helping whatsoever. I suspect my now ex-boyfriend's ex-wife to be the culprit, but can't be sure. I'm willing to chalk some things up to coincidence, but the laundry list of Very Bad Things has grown so far out of proportion that I'm no longer willing to say "It's just a run of bad luck." SOMETHING is making a muck of my life.

Long story short, an extremely healthy romantic relationship got shot to heck in a handbasket, my health has deteriorated without any clear medical reason (I've seen more doctors and specialists than I care to think about, all without any explanation for my intense physical pain on my left side and lower back, severe weight loss, and exhaustion), and my finances have become shaky. Meanwhile, my ex-boyfriend's well being has suffered as well. His financial situation has become desperate, as has his emotional state. I recently learned he's begun to drink rather heavily and though he's very good at putting on a false face for the rest of the world, his life is pretty much falling apart.

As I said, I suspect his ex-wife, for multiple reasons (the timing of when she found out about our relationship and when the problems began, her sudden attempts to get back in his life just as we broke up, etc). But the real problem I'm having is that nothing I've tried so far has helped my situation. I've had limited success with an uncrossing vigil candle and reconciliation bottle spell (the effects lasted for only a few weeks before my health once again plummeted and any gains I'd made towards restoring a relationship with my ex died out). My latest attempt at an uncrossing candle ritual did nothing, and a health ritual appears to have back fired - in fact, I wound up with the flu, on top of my increasing pain - and my financial situation has gotten extremely rocky, in large part because of the medical bills.

At this point, I'm not entirely sure what to do. My goals are this - to regain my health, my man (who had appeared to be getting ready to make our commitment more permanent until, suddenly, his finances became extremely dire and he ended the relationship. In fact, when he did it he seemed confused as to WHY he was ending it, but all attempts at getting any kind of relationship back have met with dead ends, again without any apparent reason, though I can't be certain that it's all magical interference. Some of it may just be meddling "friends" that like him in Bachelor mode because it serves their purposes better), and maybe discover for certain if the culprit is the ex and if it is, send it back at her. You'd think once she'd broken us up it would have stopped, but it's actually gotten worse since then.

The problem is this - I don't really know where to start. I'm at a complete loss on what to do for my health, everything I've done being so ineffective, and I've never even suspected someone of hexing me before so I've never really had to do any uncrossing of the maliciously intended and sent kind. As to the man, I've ordered a reconciliation vigil candle to be set at the Lucky Mojo altar because I currently live with other people, and can't set a candle in a bathtub while I'm gone. I'm also considering a reconciliation spell kit, but I'm not sure if that's the most effective route. We've been split up for nearly five months now, and though I had thought I was over the relationship, I realize I'm not and still want to spend my life with this man. I have no way of knowing how he feels, so I may need something stronger at this point in the game. I have the same concerns regarding a honey jar spell.

Any advice anyone can give me will be MOST welcome and appreciated. And yes, I intend to get a reading. I was supposed to have one done this week, but thanks to flu that didn't happen. Will hopefully be able to get it rescheduled for this next week.

Thanks in advance!
~truzzie

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 pm

First things first, love, cleanse. Cleanse yourself, your children, your pets, your possessions. Anything that could have been affected by a nasty, clean it up, preferably using Chinese Wash and Peace Water (because it sounds like you need some in your life right now). Use Van-Van oil and incense to anoint and aerate your space.

Second, Fiery Wall of Protection and prayers to St. Michael the Archangel.

By the time you get that done, you should have your reading and know what you're up against, whether someone is laying tricks against you or whether it's just an unbelievably bad bad run of luck.

I would definitely start prayers to St. Michael immediately though.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:17 pm

I agree with cleansing and protection work while waiting for the reading. I would be cleansing the heck out of my home with Chinese Wash with ammonia added to the water, and fumigating with Uncrossing incense or something similar. Do a darn good cleansing - wipe down all the walls, base-boards, door frames, etc. Take cleansing Uncrossing or 13-Herb baths every day until you get some kind of relief. Start praying to St. Michael right away and enlist his aid in the entire work.

Once you've done some good cleansing, then start burning Fiery Wall incense in your home everyday, and dressing yourself with that oil or the powders daily. You may want to hang some small mirrors up facing outwards in your windows to start reflecting anything new coming your way away. You can dress the mirrors with the Fiery Wall oil, too.

You may wish to set or have set for you, some Healing candles, so that you have that support during this process.

You should have your reading by then and can get more specialized answers to your situation.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”