Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Find, Get, Keep, or Return Twin-Soul or Soul-Mate

su98

Unread post by su98 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:42 am

Hi, I have been suffering due to a bad relationship for more than one year now. I tried to get rid of that in many ways but failed because I have to see him everyday. If we are meant to be together then he will come back to me. But at this moment I want to cast a spell to draw my soulmate and another spell for marriage. I want to get married as soon as possible. Please do suggest me if I am going to the right direction and if I am in need of any cleansing spell.

Actually I had two readings concerning my love/affair life from Cat and I was promised to be told the best possible action to take for it as I had explained all the situation. But I have not received any reply from Cat yet. Please Cat if you see this post it will be a great help if you suggest me the best suitable spell/spells for me.
Thanks a Million,

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: a spell to draw my soulmate and another spell for marriage

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 am

So are you trying to get the same person back, or are you trying to draw in a new person in hopes to get married?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

su98

Unread post by su98 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:20 am

Thanks for replying. If I ended up with my ex I will accept it but I will not make a petition on his name. Only will cast a spell to find my soulmate to whom I will get married. As I was reading through this LM website I found various options available such as loadstone love spell, marriage spell (a. marriage bath crystals, b . mojo hand and so on.. ). I am just unsure which method will be suitable and work for me. Any help will really be appreciated. All I want to have a loving, caring and honest husband. Thanks.

Additionally, i would like to whether I can hire an experienced root-doctor to do this work on behalf of me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 am

Well, I would make sure that you have done some healing work to heal yourself from the previous relationship, or some cleansing. You can use a healing bath crystals or if you want burn a healing candle with some oil, powder, and balm of gilead (to mend a broken heart). Before you can even get to the marriage part. You need to attract someone, your soulmate, in order to get married

Here are some love spells,
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

You might want to start off with annoiting yourself with some look me over oil, or taking a bath with some bath crystals before going out with some friends. The important thing to understand is that your soulmate is not going to come to you by just sitting in the house, and burning candles. It will require some effort on your part.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
This link is a good link to attract a new lover. Since you do not know the person's particular name. I would write "my soulmate" and all the qualities I would like my soulmate to have including location because you might attract someone who is really far from you :P, but that link is a good start to attract someone, then once you have him, then work on the marriage aspect.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:05 pm

su98,

Well, I am not cat, but I would do the Cut and Clear with black walnut bath first. They can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html I don't know why you have to see him everyday, but if it is a job, I would get another one. No use in dealing with the ex every day. Also I would do the Van Van spell kit after the Cut & Clear and black walnut bath. That can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

The spell cat worked to marrying Nagasiva is the lodestone and red candle spell, can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

I have had two clients find marriage partners with the Come to Me Spell kits, which can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html Instead of a specific person, they put "perfect husband" and "perfect wife" on their name papers.

Happy hubby hunting!

Mary

su98

Unread post by su98 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi, Many thanks for replying. The situation is more complicated than I explained. Me and my ex share the same office and I cant leave this job as my contract is two more years to go. In this situation when I had a reading from Cat she said " The relationship might get better but the signs from the card she was getting was mixed" This along with some other issues made me a little bit confused. I have a little clear quartz pendulam. I asked it thousand times that whether i will get married to him it said yes. Moreover, when I started this relationship I did a ritual and I saw a dream that said that we will get married that means the relationship will be successful.

I was truly honest while in a relationship with him and get dishonesty and be cheated in return. Neither do I respect him nor I can trust him now. These facts are not letting me to do a reconciliation spell even though I have received several positive signs. If he is meant to be mine it should be him who
will look for me rather than me looking for him.

Now the question is whether the cut and clear spell will be applicable for me. On the other hand I do no want to be drawn to him when I see him in the office. I mean can I do something that will effect only from my side and effect temporarily.(will only wearing the cut and clear oil work without casting the complete spell?) Can a cleansing bath and using the herb suggested for broken heart be a alternative for cut and clear spell?

Last but not the least which spell will be more effective to draw a new love in my situation: loadstone red candle or come to me? Sorry for asking in details. I am completely new at this.

Any suggestion from the experienced will greatly be helpful.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:41 pm

su98

Well, speaking from experience and a similar situation with my last husband, it sounds like you might have a brief marriage with this guy. That means you marry him and get divorced. That's what happened to me with my "mixed" signals. We were meant to marry, but not meant to stay together. I would have rather been with a guy who had his head screwed on straight a long term marriage partner. Who needs a brief marriage?

I would Hot Foot him out of the job. Having him around is just a reminder of what you have to deal with. You can also work to have your contract broken and get another job. It is really up to you.

My advice still stands.

Mary

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 am

su98

I think Cut and Clear is exactly what you're looking for. It will cut all emotional ties you have to him. In combination with hotfooting, as Mary suggested, you won't care that he's still working there and then he'll be gone. Cut and Clear is one of those jobs that I feel should be done most of the time as the entire spell. Doing the whole work is much stronger than just wearing the oil or "a cleansing bath and using the herb suggested for broken heart", and that is what you want. Mary has given you some very good advice.

I like Come To Me in your situation, but in truth, either will work. It's up to you.

su98

Unread post by su98 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:19 am

Many thanks to all who replied. I will go for both Cut and clear and Come to me spells. Would anyone (experienced) be interested to cast these spell on behalf of me? Because It will take ages If I order even now (Time and cost for postage) and also I am still not accustomed in this. It might be more effective if someone perform it on behalf of me.

Regards,

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:24 am

Actually it *could* be faster if you order and perform the spells for yourself. LM shipments arrive quickly if the products are in stock. The spell kits are easy to use.

Many rootworkers are busy with multiple cases. Then they tend to work the spells only during the right moon phrases or even astrological dates. It can be a bit of a wait, though a worthy one.

It depends on how time/work you're willing to invest, and your budget. Hiring a rootworker gives you peace of mind, but it does cost a lot more than working the spell kits. Personally I feel Cut & Clear is something people can work on their own - you need to do the act of ridding yourself from past influences. Come To Me spell is also straight-forward. There's no hurry in doing that one once you're done with Cut & Clear, and give yourself some time to recoup.

gcn2u

Unread post by gcn2u » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 pm

My cousin trying to find her true love/soul-mate and she wanted to know what 7 day candles, herbs, and oils are good to attract her true-love / soul-mate and how to use it

NotDorianGray

Re: Spells to Find, Get, Keep, or Return Twin-Soul or Soul-Mate

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 am

In my experience, they tend to sneak up on you when you're not looking.

I'd look into a spell kit for her. She could also do a honey jar and put on petition paper inside it all the ideal qualities she is looking for in a man. This would sweeten the right kind of man to her. She can burn pink candles for romance on top of the jar.

I do think a spell kit is a better way to go if she's a novice: everything all provided with instructions on how to work it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:20 am

Adam and Eve or Cupparosa are good condition products for that.

Putting together a true love spell is extremely personal - the more she can individualize it to her own liking, the better the outcome will be. She needs to do alot of personal introspective legwork in thinking about the qualities that would best suit and complement her. Write these all down and use them as a focus in the work. She can then individualize the oils/herbs that she will use to represent him (like if she wants him to be generous with money, follow her around like a puppy, be very smart/wise, be successful, etc).

When I did mine it was the most elaborate altar and working that I've ever done. I did it over about 2 weeks, it utilized 7-days, figural candles that I would move, lots of altar candles, lots of fresh pink roses, love-drawing powder, a running fountain with rough rose quartz pieces in it (not strictly hoodoo, but I work in energetic healing so I'm quite attuned to crystal energy), a book of Shakespeare love sonnets (I love Shakespeare and theatre), a love-drawing blend of herbs that I put together myself and also used as incense, and also a mojo bag that I then carried with me for a long while. I also had my mother backing up my work in her own style (she works in a more neo-shamanic tradition - so had groups of people drumming for my intents).

My fiance (we'll be married at the end of this month) is so unbelievably perfect for me that it's ridiculous! When you really put the time and energy into thinking these kind of works through, they can be amazingly effective!

Good luck.

Oh - if she's never worked before, then once she has done all the introspective work, then you may indeed want to hire someone to work on her behalf or back up the work that she is doing for herself. I'd been practicing for about 5 years before I did that spell - so I had experience and knew what I was doing. If she doesn't &/or she is not gifted for the work, then she'll likely need some help to be as effective as possible.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sd_ck

What love spells do I need to change his mind

Unread post by sd_ck » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to this and came across this site while trying to find real spells that will work. Here is my situation.

Basically, I met this guy 7 months ago, we became good friends as well as intimate/lovers sometimes. We are best of friends and love each other. I know we are soulmates and I will do anything for him as I love him so much. He has asked me not to abandon him and I promised him I will never abandon him and will always be there for him.

Basically we moved in together in May, and while we have been good friends and intimate sometimes, he sees us as just friends. While I believe we are soulmates, he sees us as friends and continues to look for love, especially with women that he knows will abandon and hurt him and only want what they can take from him and when it gets hard, they bail. This also has to do with his upbringing and the fact that his mother left his Dad.

I believe we are soulmate and meant for each other and he has shared so much of his upbringing and fears with him and he can trust me. I want the love spell to open his heart and his eyes so he can see me as his girl, his future wife, soulmate and for him to realize that he is in love with me, just as much as I love him and make a commitment to me. I want him to see that we are meant for each other.

Because his business was not doing well, he decided to move to back to another state where he lived for 20 years, to see if he can start another business there, however he did not want to leave. He just left to move to the other state. He took one of his cars and left his second car with me as he says he wants to come back to where I am and start a business with me. We talk and text everyday. I want him to come back here and be more than a friend and start a life with me and we can build our future together and grow together and share our love.

Please let me know what you would recommend I do to secure his love, so that he realizes he loves me and wants to be with me and also have him relocate back here asap. I love him so much and know he is the only man I will love.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: What love spells do I need to change his mind

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:37 pm

First, get yourself a reading to find out what is really keeping him from taking that final step and being in a committed relationship with you. You may find reputable readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org

The Love Me spell kit can help you take your relationship to the next level. The combination of the love herb mixture, Lodestones, and candles can help bring him closer and foster the feelings of love and committment that you seek.

You can find the spell kit at : http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:33 am

Thank you so much. What about the fact that he relocated to another state, thousands of miles away from where I am? We talk and text several times each day though. I will like him to move back here. I have some of his stuff including one of his cars here with me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:10 am

Influence and Compelling products are good when working with someone's mind, but first follow ConjureMan's advice...get a reading.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

wjatwell2

Unread post by wjatwell2 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:03 am

hey! i know you have gotten the best answer already to your problem. my question is, this guy you're talking about, is his name keith? the reason i am asking is because your story is the exact same as mine. isnt that something?

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:55 am

Hey, no his name is not keith. For my guy, I have his personal information, dob, ss#, mother's contact, etc, that he gave him, so I know his name is his true birth name. I know about his family and they know about me especially when we were living together up until last week when he moved to another state to see about starting a new business.

wjatwell2

Unread post by wjatwell2 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:09 pm

hey. didnt mean to offend you. like i stated your situation was exact as mine. and just like you i have keiths info as well. guess it goes to show us that people all over the world experience the same issues. some alike and some diff. let me know which spell works for you so i can use as well. good luck to you and i hope he comes back to you asap!

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:24 pm

wjatwell2, you did not offend me. It is just that I know he has trusted me to complete personal stuff for him sometimes when he does not have access to computer and he has trusted me with his personal information. You are right, people all over the world experience same issues. Also, please let me know what you use that works. I am first going to try to get a reading with Ms Cat. Good luck to you as well and I hope everything works out with your guy.

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi Ms Cat, I have scheduled a one hour reading with you for October 6th (unfortunately that is the next available time you have). Please tell me what I need to do/send to you before the reading. I will email photos, but is there anything else you will need before for the reading? Thanks for your help.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 pm

The forum isn't exactly the most ideal place to contact Miss cat personally. If you have a question about what you need for the reading contact the shop and ask if you can have a word with her, or ask them your question and they'll be happy to help.

sd_ck

spells to bring him back to my state and for love

Unread post by sd_ck » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Hello everyone, I really appreciate your help here.

I am trying to do a a love spell for a guy that I love so much. While we were intimate/lovers and lived together, however he considered us just friends.

I want to get the love spell kit, however he had to move recently to another state because his business was not doing well the state where I am, however he is having problem starting a business where he is now. What can I use since he is not here in person. I want the spell to make him see us more than friends and for him to return here (he wants to start a business in the state where I am and left some of his personal belongings including one of his cars with me).

We talk and text several times each day and miss each other.

My questions - what can I use since he is not here in person -
- to get him to love me and make a commitment to me and see us more than friends.
- to get him to only think of me.
- to get him to move back here asap.
- to get him to only want me.

Thank you everyone for all your help.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: spells to bring him back to my state and for love

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 pm

sd_ck, this is basically the same post that you've already put up. You have already explained the situation and explained that you want him to come back.

You've already been given advice on that thread, please follow it. Please title threads with informative titles, not "please recommend spells." (This thread has been retitled.)

Get a reading, work with the Love Me spell kit and possibly add Return to Me or Follow Me Boy to your working.

Please do not double post.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: spells to bring him back to my state and for love

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:54 pm

'Cause when you double post, i just have to follow behind you and find your other post and put them both in the same thread. :-)
catherine yronwode

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:38 pm

I am sorry about that.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:59 pm

No problem. Now you know!
catherine yronwode

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:13 am

Everyone, please help me answer this. Like I said, I already scheduled a reading with Ms Cat and cant wait for the reading but it is not until October. Anyway, I got my lovespell kit. "Thanks Cat and the great team at Luckymojo", they are so well put together and smell nice. It is apparent they took your time to work ont he products.

Anyway, My question is this, I used the Love Me Bath Crystal following direction. On my way walking and about 3/4 way to the crossroad close to my house, I fell down, because I was so excited and did not see that the sidewalk had a raised block and the water poured on the sidewalk. So I walked back home, luckily for me, my bath tub still had the remaining used bath water that I had not drained out. I collected a basin full of that again and proceeded to walk back to this crosswalk, and completed the process.

My question is whether this is ok, or do I have to redo the process again, "use love me bath crystal to bath again" and go back and empty the water at the crosswalk. Please help.

Everyone has been great here and I appreciate your help and feedback.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Since you managed to get some of the left over bathwater from your rite I'd say you completed the task.

ttmcr1002

Unread post by ttmcr1002 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:37 pm

In August my hot water heater broke, I called a local plumber who I knew but his brother ended up coming to fix it. I live in a very small town and know almost everyone, but in 20 years of living there I only knew of the brother but not personally. I knew he was divorced or getting divorced.

I actually began seeing him around town in the weeks before the hot water breaking.

It was very strange. Once we were in Wal-Mart and I caught him staring at me. A little later he tried running his buggy into me. I didnt give it much thought at the time. then a few days later I was getting gas at a station in town and I saw him driving by again staring at me. This actually happened twice. Then that day when he came to fix the hot water heater, he was super sweet. he ended up fixing it for free.

There definitely was an instant connection. A few days later he friended me on Facebook and realized that we had a lot in common, music, books, and interests not to mention our views in religion and our senses of humor are similar.

Well we ended up going out 2 times and it was AMAZING. The once night we stayed up all night from 6pm the night before just talking and laughing.

The next day he was suppose to call but didnt. After a few days he sent me a facebook message and said that he was having some issues with his divorce. His ex had filled back in feb of 2009 and moved out but he was not served the papers until June of 2010 it was suppose to be final just days after our few dates. He didnt go into any detail but had said that they had fallen out of love a long time ago and only thought of her as just friends.

A few weeks later he came by the house and we taked for a little and kisses and fooled around. He told me then next day he was very confused.

We kept in touch via facebook until a few weeks ago when he changed his marital status back to married. Although she has yet to move back in and it has been almost a month.

For me I know I met the person I was meant to be with, call it soul mate or what you will.

What can I do to reunite with him?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 pm

ttmcr1002

You really need to start with a reading so you can figure out what is going on with him, and if there is any chance for this to work or not. The situation is obviously more complicated than he originally let on.

You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

ttmcr1002

Unread post by ttmcr1002 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

any suggestions on which one

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:50 pm

ttmcr1002,

Just read through the profiles, see which ones say they work cases like yours, and then choose which one resonates with you the most.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

ttmcr1002,

You can also read the Customer Testimonies (customer-testimonials-f22.html) where customers have posts their appreciation for several AIRR readers and rootworkers.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 am

ttmcr1002,

Well, I understand you felt a connection with this man, but not to burst a bubble that does not mean he is suppose to be your soul mate.

Personally, I feel like there should be a big RED stop sign here. This man is clearly still married, and is just in limbo right now in this complicated mess.

I think that you should DEFINITELY take into consideration the previous advice and get a reading. Why? Well you need to find out if this man is lying, and if it would be possible that he would be faithful to you. It is difficult to break up a marriage rather than if a person is just a relaitonship or has a fiancee. This is because most people have more to lose when they are getting a divorce, especially when children are involved.

I recommend getting a reading and seeing what the likelihood of you being able to get this man away from his wife. If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put in the effort to break him up from her. I am not saying this is the ONLY way, but just something to think about if you are not willing to put in the effort to get this man you call your soulmate. In addition, make sure you have the funds to do the work as realistically it is not going to take a spell kit, but may time more time, effort and money on your part.

So start off with a reading, and understand that some rootworkers may not take your case, and it must be justified.

ttmcr1002

Unread post by ttmcr1002 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you for your honesty. Im going to give it a try and see what they have to say

truelove69
Forum Member

Unread post by truelove69 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:12 am

Hi everyone,

My question is how do i get the man i love 2 come 2 me and leave his relationship that he truely doesnt want to be in?

I have seen a psychic and this psychic and 2 other psychics have told me he is my soul mate.

In addition I was also told that he will be my husband in 5 years and i will have a child with him in 2 years.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:51 am

truelove69,

Sounds like you need to break him up from his current partner for which you would use LMC's fabulous line of break up products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
And you could use Come To Me, Love Me, or any of the love drawing products to bring him to you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Now, in addition to those things you may want to get a readings from one of the reputable readers at AIRR--http://readersandrootworkers.org

The reason being that although other psychics have told you this situation looks good and he is your "soul mate" -- whenever you are about to do break up work its good to get a second opinion and confirm that there is nothing else standing in the way of you and him. Typically when people are in relationships --
even when they don't want to be and sometimes especially when they don't want to be -- there is more to the story and you want to make sure you have all your bases covered.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

truelove69,

I agree with Miss Bri, there is more than meets the eye and a reading will reveal that. She also posted the appropriate spells that speak to your request. But please look (get a reading) before you leap.

;) to Miss Bri!

soulfindkat
Forum Member

Find a soulmate

Unread post by soulfindkat » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Hello,

I wanted to know what I can do to find my soulmate/husband or significant other. been lonely for a while and I am a young Afr Amr women (36) to be exact. I have no close friends, or family. What suggestions do you have to speed up to find my significant other. Cat or members can you help?

Thank you,
Kat

truelove69
Forum Member

Unread post by truelove69 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Thank u so much !!! :D

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Find a soulmate

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

I suggest the Come to Me spell kit. Get yourself some Love Me oil as well. Use both products with the spell kit and in your petition for "him" write out "soulmate" or whatever qualities you're seeking.

Miss cat performed the same spell with simply "future husband" and that's how she met nagasiva!

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

sugarbaby
Forum Member

Unread post by sugarbaby » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 am

Not that i'm expert or anything but you could try the Lodestone spell kit as well. The spell for it is under love spells.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 am

I always like to start off with a reading. I mean it can give you some kind of direction to what you need to do to find a soulmate such as places to look, and so on. In addition, I am not saying you need a makeover or anything...but that always helps with your OWN confidence. Go out and meet new people. I mean you can't expect to just sit at home or go to your regular places to find this great person you speak of. So feel free to just make it a point to put yourself out there just a little bit more than you have in the past.

So I would start off with a reading just to see if there is anything that you need to work on BEFORE you seek this soulmate.

It is ALWAYS good to start of with cleansing before going to the work to make sure you are cleansed of negative energies. Then I would perform a road opener vigil candle just to make sure all pathways are clear to finding this individual.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Then if you want prospective mates and just attract general kinds of people with the same interests...you may try look me over products just to get friends, and others to get attention from.

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

And then I would work with come to me and/or adam and eve products for finding one's perfect mate.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-adam-and-eve.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html

When you write down what kind of mate you want...I would make sure you include location or lives within the same region as sometimes we meet someone PERFECT but then don't live around us. Happened to someone I know so I thought I would add that in there.

soulfindkat
Forum Member

Unread post by soulfindkat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 am

Thank you conjure Man Ali, i will defint try this...

Kat

soulfindkat
Forum Member

Unread post by soulfindkat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 am

Starinthesky, thank you for those suggestions< i will certainly look into that a reading is not a bad idea neither.

Blessings,
Kat

soulfindkat
Forum Member

Unread post by soulfindkat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:01 am

Thank you everybody for your suggestions< i will defint give it a try.

Blessings to all,
Kat

truelove69
Forum Member

Re: In love

Unread post by truelove69 » Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 am

Hi Mrs. Bri the last time I talk 2 u me and the dont as much but know he is watching my post on facebook and commeting on every post . And He's name is poping up everywhere the last time we text each other he said he was having problem at home . I love him but u said he would never change what going on ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:19 pm

truelove69,

He is still not changing. As i see it, and i myself am a psychic reader, a soul-mate connection is, by definition, mutual and symmetrical. This relationship, no matter what you have been told by other psychics, is not mutual and symmetrical.

Look for someone who is truly single, dear -- you deserve the best!
catherine yronwode

Maria95
Forum Member

Move on with my soulmate and prevent interference

Unread post by Maria95 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:40 am

My soulmate has been bound by his woman due to their child and them living together.

I have been told by readers that she will not let him go because she knows he will be with me. She knows we love each other.

I feel like people are interfering with my life and me getting what I want, and me having children and being with the man I love as well.

I do not know what to do. I need help/advice.

Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Move on with my soulmate and prevent interference

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

1) You need to get a reading from a rootworker along with a consultation. They can begin to give you advice on your situation in particular considering there is magic that may be done on your and him.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

2) You need to do some uncrossing work on yourself and some fiery wall of protection just until you get your reading to see if this situation can be helped.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Maria95
Forum Member

Unread post by Maria95 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for your response. I get readings on a pretty regular basis, and I have already reversed something last week. I need him to get out and be with me. No one has been able to get him out and to prevent people from doing spiritual work against me.

mahakali
Forum Member
ready for a change soulmate / marriage

Unread post by mahakali » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 pm

so this is the basics. I got married at the age of 16 but after 8months of marriage we got divorced cause my husband cheated on me and he remarried his moms best friend. I remained single and at the age of 22 I found a guy I love but when I got pregnant I found out he had a fiancé his parents didn’t like me I had an abortion (my choice).
So now here I am 25yrs old and still single, I do date but they turn out to be nothing more than some guy wanting money or playing games.. I have a great job/career my own place BUT I need a spell to attract my soulmate and a marriage spell cause I feel alone and hate being single. I do hang out on weekends and I don’t meet ppl at my job.. please help

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: ready for a change soulmate / marriage

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Start with Cut and Clear to clear away the emotional attachment and hurt from past relationships. Then use Chuparrosa, Attraction, and/or Marriage products to attract the right man for you.

On the physical side, get involved in new activities that you enjoy, be friendly and fun, and get a new hairstyle and some clothes that make you feel beautiful.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

mahakali
Forum Member
Re: ready for a change soulmate / marriage

Unread post by mahakali » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:02 pm

thank you for replying. after using the cut and clear how soon after can i start with the Chuparrosa, Attraction, and Marriage products? also should i buy all as kits or should i just use individual products?

yeah a week agao i changed my hair colour and i did get some clothing also i do have alot of friends i hang out EVERY weekend. but thats just it im nothing more than friends with the guys i meet cause there either married or in a relationship, they all say im there lil sister n im cool smh...

honestly i dont think its my personality, i guess it might be the bars i hang out in cause thats my friends like doing. but i do go out alone like volunteer for the cancer society n site seeing alone.

sacredspiritualguide
Forum Member

True Love and Uncommon Drawing Work

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi All!

I am looking for an uncommon twist on a common situation. I want to attract my soulmate, the person who will be the father of my children and my perfect mate. I want a love that will last. I want to be married and have a deep connection to this person, soul-deep. I have looked over and read all of the love spells on this site, and have found great information here. I am looking for any piece of advice or added ingredients that others have found work for them. Sometimes, I have found, it just takes that little something extra to push a spell in just the right direction or just a little bit more 'oomph'!

I have no idea who this person is and want to draw them into my life. I have done this once before and with great success. I did draw and attract a soulmate, but not the right one for a long-term partnership. Now I want to settle down for life...

Any help anyone could give would be very much appreciated!!! ;)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: True Love and Uncommon Drawing Work

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:44 pm

All you need to do is prepare any of the love spells that call to you, but instead of an individual person's name, write "My Soulmate" or "My Ideal Lover." Many people have tried this approach with success.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: True Love and Uncommon Drawing Work

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Uncommon twist? What is uncommon for a person in a particular time in life, may not be as uncommon to others. If you have done this before with success I suggest you do it again, adding the things mentioned above in your prayer. Adam and Eve products - http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html are meant for this type of request but you may mix them with "Marriage" - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html, use a Bride and Groom candle and add some Orange peel if you wish a "twist".
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 am

This is why I recommended a consultation which is not the same thing as a reader. If no one can get him out and to stop the spiritual work against you, then you may need to leave him alone.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”