Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 am

I agree with tag - taking the time to really be honestly introspective with yourself and what you need as well as what you want from a partner will help you draw an appropriate partner. It can take longer for a spell that targeted to manifest...but it will, so just be patient and keep loving yourself and living life in the meantime. You'll be amazed at who the Divine will bring to you when you ASK!

Funny story along these lines, my husband had sat down to try and make a list of the qualities he thought were important to him in a serious relationship when he was in his early 20s. He thought long and hard and came up with what he thought was the ideal qualities to look for in a mate:
1) She had to love Scrabble
2) She had to be shorter than him
3) She had to have and enjoy big families
4) She had to speak French (he was learning French at the time)

He thought those things really were the key to a perfect mate. I'm sure you can see that all but one of them are pretty silly. He found a girl that fit all these qualities to a tee, and he rushed into a committed relationship with her. She was manipulative, emasculating, controlling, domineering, unsupportive, focused on money, tried to isolate him away from his friends, and always trying to change him. He stayed with her for several years despite all this, because he kept telling himself that she met all his qualities for a mate, so eventually things would work out. Right??

Wrong. So he eventually decided that those qualities didn't actually have anything to do with a good mate for him. They were pretty cosmetic. However, all her horribleness did serve to show him what WAS important to him in a partner. (Learning from your mistakes is a very important element in personal growth - so learn to be self-aware.) He decided that his next relationship would have to be with a woman that respected him for who he was, supported his artistic endeavors as well as his career ones, was not driven by materialistic things, and got along well with his friends and family. THOSE qualities made much more sense for a long-term partner.

Along came me. ;) Had he still been looking for those other qualities, I would certainly not have fit. I had never played Scrabble before I met him. I'm the same height as him, but in shoes I often look taller. I come from a small, dysfunctional family that I do not have contact with, and large families take a lot of getting used to for me, and the only French I speak is what I've learned from reading the dual-language product packaging here in Canada for the past 11 years! LOL! But I love him for who he is, we met through one of his artistic endeavors, while I enjoy being financially comfortable I do not have any desire for fancy cars, big houses, or designer brand things and enjoy living rather simply, and I was friends with his friends before he and I got together!

He met all the needs that I had spelled out (pun intended) in the working I did to draw a suitable life-partner. I wanted someone that could appreciate and enjoy my artistic endeavors, I needed someone who was financially stable and able to provide on that front because all of my business pursuits are very risky and unstable, I wanted someone very emotionally stable that I could depend on (I dated many men who were passionate, but just completely undependable and too fickle and wishy-washy), I needed someone to whom loyalty was tantamount, I needed someone that did not want children, who loved and enjoyed animals and pets, etc, etc. And I needed someone who didn't mind supporting me if I needed it, and could weather any emotional storms that I may subject them to, and who loved spending a great deal of time with their partner.

He fit ALL of them. I fit all of his needs.

Get real with yourself and your needs in life and in a partner, and then work for them! Also, have one of the things that you draw be that YOU are the right person for THEM in kind. Very important, that! THAT is the best way to draw a really remarkable partner through conjure. And don't forget to work on your own relationship skills in the meantime, so that when you DO meet the right person, you are at your most capable for being a good partner for them in return. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 am

That is one of the best love/relationship posts I have read. I just ordered a big order this time it included something extra for my love life... lack there of... lol! I will have it on hand when I am ready, which will hopefully be soon. Until I feel like I am stable, (as stable as we can all get in this economy) and until I feel a just a little better, (physically-- I like to travel and love romance and passion) and until I can give 110% to someone else-- and that he will reciprocate-- He will be of good moral character, be very good to me and my child, be intelligent, be respectful, be supportive emotionally and financially, be kind yet strong, be powerful, not have any problems with any legal issues civil or criminal, not have any substance abuse problems, live here, above all be loyal-- in everything from the bedroom to the bank, be appreciative, be a giver of time and money to me and to help others, be patient, be independent not "clingy" and never possessive but always protective,-- no drama only peace-- be THE life long loving, caring partner for me and a GOOD Father for my child.--(my list for what I want for him as a Father for my child could take all day)

I have been looking more into the "love" section (posts regarding love/relationships etc.) of the forum in recent days, trying to pick up new ideas. I did read something interesting in the graveyard dirt thread and I will post a question I have about it there.
This whole thread was great! Thank you all!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

sweetpea29
HRCC Student

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Yes,
thank you all for this amazing thread. i feel like i was lead here as i am in the process of getting myself ready mentally and emotionally to attract my true, life time lov, and these posts and ideas are a huge help. i am going to print them out and use the ones that apply to me in my list.

There are amazing helpful people on this forum and i am grateful for everyone's help. thank you. thank you. thank you.

blessings to all

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Devi Spring, what a wonderful story! More power to both of you!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

finey

Unread post by finey » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Hello to all, I like this guy but he doesnt know I exist I added him on my facebook. I want to attract him to me, I want him to call me a lot and be around me a lot. I need to control him so he can act and behave the way i want him to..I want him to be madly in love with me. Can i get a mojo bag for this?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:16 pm

There are many ways of going about it. As usual, a reading is called for before investing time in spellwork. The reading can tell you the feasibility of what you seek.

A Come to Me spell kit can bring your target closer to you, get him to notice you, want you, and become romantically involved.

A Follow Me Boy will get him to the level of following you around. The kits come with everything you'd need from start to finish and a good deal of them result in a mojo hand for you to carry on the work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Come to Me Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html)
Follow Me Boy Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html)

Remember the good thing about the spell kits is that they have everything needed including instructions to complete the spell. As ConjureMan said get a reading first... Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Actually I would attack this slightly differently, I would work with some Look me over first to get his attention, which you can work at the same time as come to me. In addition, you need to get a reading just to make sure there arent any unexpected surprises such as him not liking women (hey you never know he may like men), having a girlfriend, etc.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

finey

Unread post by finey » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Can this be used on multiple people male and female..celeb?

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:28 pm

finey wrote:Hello to all, I like this guy but he doesnt know I exist I added him on my facebook. I want to attract him to me, I want him to call me a lot and be around me a lot. I need to control him so he can act and behave the way i want him to..I want him to be madly in love with me. Can i get a mojo bag for this?
From your post, it is not clear if you even know this person? Have you ever met him? Does he know you?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am

Celebrities are people too. If you have access to them, then perhaps yes. But if you are just a random person that just watches them on TV I highly doubt you are going to get them.

Yes this candle worked on multiple people such as if you are going out in public. Yes you can work this on both male, and female, You would have to work with both follow me boy and follow me girl.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 am

You want a man you have never met (possibly a celebrity)? How do you know you'd be compatible with him? From what you read in the tabloids and see on tv? Celebrities often have a distorted sense of boundaries because people cater to their every need, including large numbers of people willing to have sex with them. They also have well-oiled publicity machines that put out the image that will make them the most money.

Magic works within the realm of possibility. Instead of chasing a fantasy, work on attracting a suitable partner with the qualities you desire.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

finey

Unread post by finey » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:29 am

I don't know him and thank you very much for the great advice.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 am

Good luck to you, finey.

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 pm

This is an incredibly interesting thread. Devi, I love your story!

I have also tried to attract someone to have a relationship with, but somehow nothing significant has been happening for two years now :) I do get a lot of attention, but none of that strikes me as "relationship material" so I don't even waste my time. I have worked Look Me Over a few times, as well as Come to Me and was under the impression that when the right person shows up I will know it. I have attracted several people that were very interested in me but had some things about them that were deal breakers -- each time something different. Is there anything wrong with being picky and not settling? I am still waiting for the person with characteristics I petitioned for, although it's sure taking a while :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:19 pm

If you feel that your work so far has not resulted in any suitable partners, and it's not just an issue of being too picky (by the way, were these deal-breakers something that you had addressed in your petition when you worked, or not - you may wish to consider doing more work using the knowledge you've gained from those experiences about what you do and do not want from a partner), then you would likely benefit from a good reading on the situation to give you more perspective.

It took about 18 months before my husband showed up in my life after that working, and there were relationships during that period that obviously did not work out. It was not a did-the-spell-and-then-6-months-later-I'm engaged. (We dated and lived together for 5 years before marrying.) It could be that this process of figuring out what is a deal-breaker is helping you hone in on a more specific set of qualities that are right for you, and also the fact that you are not sticking around in relationships you know are not suitable is a sign of maturity and strength of purpose

But a reading can help you plan for a new working to take into consideration your new knowledge, and also give you some objective perspective on elements of your approach to relationships that may be hindering you.

Winter Sun

Unread post by Winter Sun » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:44 am

My advice is that targeted spells(in my experience) reduce the good feelings you get from getting the guy. Sure, you get him, but part of you knows he was just influenced by your spell. I prefer a more generic "I'm Attractive" spell in this situation. A spell that makes you more attractive to him but leaves the choice in his hands. The success rate is a bit lower, since even if he really wants you, he can resist, but making the choice his makes it more fulfilling(again, in my experience).

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 am

My advice is that targeted spells(in my experience) reduce the good feelings you get from getting the guy. Sure, you get him, but part of you knows he was just influenced by your spell
I completely disagree. I don't go in for really coercive love work, personally, but using conjure to move along an attraction, or draw one in really isn't any different in my opinion than putting on make-up and doing your hair before you see the person you want. Magic isn't this Hollywood-thing where a spell will create something from nothing, it's working to manipulate already existing possibilities. If a guy is attracted to you through a spell, it means that there was already a possibility of attraction between the two people, even if it was subtle or weak. So there's no "he was just influenced by your spell" - you might as well say "he was just influence by your shirt". Yeah. Maybe he was. But he wouldn't have been attracted if on some level he wasn't attracted!!

From your posts, Winter Sun you've used the terms "channeling energy" several times, sending love or sending light, and here you're speaking of "leaving a choice in his hands". It sounds as if you are coming from a tradition of magic that is very different from hoodoo. It may help to familiarize yourself with the tradition of African American rootwork so you can better understand the perspective and methodology that is being discussed here on this forum. Miss Cat has a fantastic online resource that you can read through here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:50 am

I agree with Devi. And when starting from absolutely nothing it is VERY HARD. If there isnt even a speck attraction or interest from the target, I have found that it can be quite difficult. On the other hand, where come to me oil, look me over, betwitching, etc, isnt much different than putting on make up. It is working on things that are already there per se, or someone that is going to find you attraction. I dont understand why one would feel guilty. There isnt anything to feel guilty about if they were already attracted to you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 am

All is fair in love and war.

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Let's start a top love spells list guys! I wanna know your favourites, what's worked for you and how to do it, and preferably (due to my situation) one that doesn't take days and days to complete. spill the beans and help a girl out!
Millions of Thanks
Bella

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Well this is a forum for discussing LM products and services, so I would direct you to the great love spell archive that is hosted here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 pm

yes thank you it was written under the premise that the spells are done using LM products I don't see the harm in asking people what has worked for them

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 pm

BTW the description of this board: "Post your favourite magical spells and share practical conjure tricks and techniques with the rootworking community. "

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:45 pm

agreed, bewitching works but consider the type of attention you want. it got me sexual attention -_- which is great and all that but i was hoping more for something called emotional romantic feelings -_-

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 pm

You could try attraction or come to me or a lodestone spell kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Editted

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:24 pm

I would get an attraction, or come to me spell kit, and add some betwitching, and look me over oil/powder to the candles. The bewitching will definitely help you lure him in. I would work that with some attraction as well. If you have his picture, then work with that for now obviously until you can get closer. In addition, you could work an attraction, or come to me sweet jar along with some bewitching products on it. If you are physically around him, you can wear the oils as well, and do not be afraid to grab a straw, napkin or get dirt from his shoe. You just need to be on the outlook for opportunities to get his things.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 pm

personally Iv had a lot of success using cats spell with catnip and 7 knob candle. its in her book under catnip, everytime iv used it iv met someone who fits what i want or was looking for within the time frame. whenever i go single and am ready to get out their again its the first spell I think to use, though i dont do it with a specific person rather what im looking for and often times I meet several ppl with those qualities and i get to pick :) love the spell thanks cat for putting it in your book :)
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Tou're welcome.

I have had good luck with the Lodestone Love Spell -- you can find it at the site. I met my husband through that spell. :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 am

I like honey jars myself! I have one for my marriage that my husband and I made together--keep the love sweet and flowing :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:28 pm

I am a huge fan of moving candle spells personally. For herbs, Catnip, High John, Queen Elisabeth Root, Cinnamon, Lavender and Dixie John are all starts in my book.
HRCC Student #1559

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:33 am

nice! but ah what if you've got a particular person in mind?
I've got him by the balls sexually but emotions...plus men... = ??
most of these can be used on a specific target I assume?
thanks all

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 am

Belle_Dellanotte --

In the moving candle spells mentioned by HailDiscordia, we always name, dress, and load the candles (whether figural or plain) for the intended parties, hence "having a particular person in mind" is always part of our work. If we have no individual in sight, we dress, name, and load the candle by its office, such as "my future boy friend" or "my future husband."

Also, with respect to your question about "emotions...plus men... = ??": As a matter of fact, men do have emotions. I am surprised that you have not noticed this, as many of them are quite public about their feelings, especially with regard to love, fidelity, and family bonding. Your magical spells (and, i daresay, your experiences of heterosexual love) will be more successful and bring more consistent results when you realize the simple fact that men are people, just like women. Please read this site i wrote on Sacred Sex for more information:
http://luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Yours for the union of Venus and Mars,
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am

Menses, moving candle and skull candle are my favorites.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:04 am

I didn't want to start a new thread for this question, but bewitching products were mentioned. Is there a certain way to apply this oil to yourself or use it?

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:07 am

Nothing more specific than anointing yourself with any other oil - pulse points, etc.

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 am

Devi Spring wrote:If you feel that your work so far has not resulted in any suitable partners, and it's not just an issue of being too picky (by the way, were these deal-breakers something that you had addressed in your petition when you worked, or not - you may wish to consider doing more work using the knowledge you've gained from those experiences about what you do and do not want from a partner), then you would likely benefit from a good reading on the situation to give you more perspective.
Thank you, Devi! Getting a reading was actually the first thing I did two years ago, before doing any work. It was a reputable reader recommended on this very forum, and she told me I'd soon meet someone and gave such a detailed description that it rubbed me the wrong way and I decided I'd never want to end up with someone she described! :roll:

I later proceeded to work an Attraction/Look Me Over spell with a pink female candle and met someone within ten days. That person was everything I asked for that time; the only obvious drawback was that he lived across the world! :P He eventually moved here to be with me and I found out there were more things I had to address in my next petition! :D

I got another reading at that point and the reader said that person was not a bad guy for me at all, but I decided to draw someone more suitable anyway. My next spell worked within a week -- I met a person who addressed every single one of my needs and was essentially a perfect guy in every sense. The only problem was that I didn't have any sort of feelings for him at all. Go figure!

I had more readings done and worked more spells. All the people I attracted in the process were pretty good but things haven't clicked just yet. I guess it's work in progress and I am so happy to hear that things do work out: Devi's story is indeed inspiring. I also enjoyed reading Cat's story on the love magic archive.

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 pm

I have told my friend about Lucky Mojo and she is very interested in buying and using the products. The problem is, is that she wants to use it on a guy that she has never really met. She follows him on twitter and is always trying to get his attention but he never seems to pay her any mind. I try to tell her that maybe he is just really busy or maybe he is just not interested.
To sum up this story, I really want to see my friend happy and let her know that LM has something that could get the guy to notice her or reply back to what she sends him, but the whole "not knowing him in person" thing makes me think that it is a lost cause.
What should she do?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Does she have any contact with him at all? See him in real life and not just through a computer screen? If so, provided it isn't a celebrity crush, yes she can work some hoodoo to get more attention from him, take a look at the Look Me Over line. Burning a pink candle dressed with Look Me Over on his picture and wearing the oil as a personal perfume can help a lot.
HRCC Student #1559

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks for the help! I'm more than sure that she will be glad to know that there is something she can do! And no, she hasn't seen him in real life, she just really infatuated with him and the things he says on his page. Does that make things impossible? She really just wants to get to know him more, rather than have some kind of love interest.
Also, this guy is not a celebrity but aren't celebrities people too? What would be the difference between a celebrity and a regular person? It's an off topic question, but I was just curious. :]
Thank you again!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:58 pm

annette2009 wrote: Also, this guy is not a celebrity but aren't celebrities people too? What would be the difference between a celebrity and a regular person? It's an off topic question, but I was just curious. :]
Thank you again!
Because a normal person would have almost no chance anyways, magic won't change the fact that you do not know them, do not see them, and are not close to them in the least.

Same thing goes for your friend, unless she has actual contact with this person, and an email here and there doesn't really count; she has very little to nothing to build on. I wouldn't hold out much hope, not if her only contact is reading stuff he puts on the internet for everyone to see. He probably has not the faintest idea of who she is. I mean, she can burn a barn full of candles on his name and picture, but that won't change a thing if he doesn't know who she is.
HRCC Student #1559

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Thank you for the Turnsteel help! I'll make sure to let her know!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:04 am

For many people, a fantasy lover is safer than the real thing. Right now he is anything she wants him to be, but if she did meet him, his flaws would be apparent.

If your friend is serious about a real relationship, my advice to her would be to think about what she would like in a lover, write it down, and go to places where that type of man would go, while wearing Attraction, Follow Me Boy, and/or Come to Me.

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:15 am

Thank you Mama Micki for the wonderful advice! I'll let her know ASAP! :]

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi, So I'm wondering what oils would you do to attract love, because I'm not looking for one night stands, I want honest love. I have kiss me now oil, attraction oil, bewitching oil but I believe those oils attract more one night stands. I know this probably have been said before but if someone could help me out that would be nice. Thanks. :)

-Michelle

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Attraction can definately be used to draw serious love to you. Simply focus on a relationship rather than a one-night stand in your relationship. Come to Me is also a great product to use to draw a new lover and partner.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Ive posted and deleted twice on this .. so here it goes and I'll hit submit this time. There is a very good gentleman in my life. We share a common interest. Because I am typically so focused on work and other issues --my personal own issues typically fall by the way side-- well ---I am human too, and I want something more than a one night stand, too, and I believe what "started" two weeks ago, because he is very into me--
is attraction and some LM ATTRACTION-- :)
Seems to be going well!
Hope this helps... wear it, you have it! Focus on him.
Just a share. I don't share much on this so there it is.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 pm

The Chuparrosa line is good addition for an honest sincere love (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-chuparrosa.html).

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 am

You can simply work with the attraction, and betwitching products, and right down that you would like to attract an honest partner for a relationship. In addition, you can write down a few characteristics you want the man to have. Chuparrosa along with adam and eve are other good products to work with.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Triplethreat wrote:Ive posted and deleted twice on this .. so here it goes and I'll hit submit this time. There is a very good gentleman in my life. We share a common interest. Because I am typically so focused on work and other issues --my personal own issues typically fall by the way side-- well ---I am human too, and I want something more than a one night stand, too, and I believe what "started" two weeks ago, because he is very into me--
is attraction and some LM ATTRACTION-- :)
Seems to be going well!
Hope this helps... wear it, you have it! Focus on him.
Just a share. I don't share much on this so there it is.
Thanks for sharing that! I'll try that out!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Any of these oils only can work according to its intended purpose and your petitioning but adding another with simular purpose enhances its result. Good Luck DestinyAndFate!

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:41 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Any of these oils only can work according to its intended purpose and your petitioning but adding another with simular purpose enhances its result. Good Luck DestinyAndFate!
Thank you, I'm just really am at the point in my life where I want to settle down, and find love. :)

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I am attracting to this security guard who works on my apartment complex. I am interested in sleeping with him (no strings attached), but I don't know his name and I am a little apprehensive about asking him. I did take a picture of him without his knowledge.

What are the chances of me performing a successful spell with his pictures and a petition underneath a red seven-day vigil candle covered in honey, magnetic sand, cinnamon, Kiss Me Now oil and my sexual fluids?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm

I've done well with similar things, but i don't like your way of working as much as mine.

Don't use a vigil candle -- use a red penis candle.

Skip the honey -- it's a mess.

Instead, add Fast Luck Oil (my fave) to Kiss Me Now! oil and your sexual fluids to dress the candle, handling it in a sexual manner. Then dust it with the Cinnamon Powder and Magnetic Sand.

Wear the mix of Kiss Me Now! and Fast Luck Oil when you approach him.

Remember, though, he may be married or engaged, so take what he offers freely, but if he makes no offer because he is being faithful to someone else, just thank the universe and move on.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Basically an oil to attract attention from guys, and to attract friends.

Would attraction be good, or perhaps bewitching or look me over? or maybe a combination or something else?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 pm

If you want to attract friends, then use Attraction. Attraction can also be used to get attention from men, but I would add something else to it to really fine-tune it. The two oils you mentioned are good choices. :)

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:09 am

I would work with look me over and attraction to get friends, and attraction, look me over, and betwitching to get men. If you are looking for just sex or a relationship without commitment then I would add some kiss me now. If you are looking for an actual relationship you may want to try chuparrosa products for a sincere honest love.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:13 am

Also Come to Me--Come to Me draws men to you.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 pm

hi where can dispose off the remains of cometome spell, i live in an apartment building so i cannot bury it, can i throw it in water but tat also might be a problem if someone sees

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”