Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
divaluck
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:58 pm

If you are going to still work with the jar, like shaking it or burning more candles on it you can keep the bottle w/ the melted wax on top until you are done. There is a really good but of info on LM about how to dispose of the jars depending on what you want done. I have burried in a cemetary and also have disposed of in running water. I have a jar that I have been working on for almost a year too...so it depends on how long you want to work with it too.

[quote="sunflower73"]thank you hun and after it is burnt down i can take it to graveyard and bury it in someones grave say thank you and walk away but never look back right?

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 pm

thank you rock,sky I just need to get the 4 thieves now because you cant use regular vinegar.

Rockpep wrote:If you are going to still work with the jar, like shaking it or burning more candles on it you can keep the bottle w/ the melted wax on top until you are done. There is a really good but of info on LM about how to dispose of the jars depending on what you want done. I have burried in a cemetary and also have disposed of in running water. I have a jar that I have been working on for almost a year too...so it depends on how long you want to work with it too.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:46 pm

ok ok ok one more question and i will leave it as this... I made a homemade vinegar jar with regualor vinegar, little bit of water, a photo copy of them both,9 non rusty nail, a petition of her "to leave john doe alone for good" hot sauce, pepper, sea salt, canyane pepper, red crush pepper, and paprika. now i left it at the crossroads aout 9 feet away uried under some rocks... Is it ok if I pick it ring it back burn a black candle on it, i dont knwo how to curse it so i will smear some command candle wax onthe lid, then take it to the graveyard tomorrow night? Since tuesday is to ward of enemies.? I am very fix and determain to get my man back. Y

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 pm

sunflower73 wrote:ok ok ok one more question and i will leave it as this... I made a homemade vinegar jar with regualor vinegar, little bit of water, a photo copy of them both,9 non rusty nail, a petition of her "to leave john doe alone for good" hot sauce, pepper, sea salt, canyane pepper, red crush pepper, and paprika. now i left it at the crossroads aout 9 feet away uried under some rocks... Is it ok if I pick it ring it back burn a black candle on it, i dont knwo how to curse it so i will smear some command candle wax onthe lid, then take it to the graveyard tomorrow night? Since tuesday is to ward of enemies.? I am very fix and determain to get my man back. Y
I would not, you buried that spell, its done, leave it be.
HRCC Student #1559

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 pm

when we bury the vinegar jar at the cementary does it have to be a in a grave where the body is at? or can it be just in the cementary ground far away from the deceased. As went and got fresh dirt fromagrave did the jar amongs other things and upside down black candle. NutIspoke to twodeaceased one that I ask could I have some dirt and told the decease person why and to give me a sign if it was ok, the wind blew so i took a little. then I went and spoke to another that I go and talk to once or twice a year a young teenager that was killed in an car accident. I stood there and spoke as her was she there her wind chimes where going and loud and and told her what was going on while I watered her plants. I asked if I could lay the jar there with her, and to give me a sign, and her chimes stopped complety,I thought if I do I will go against her wishes and plus I must not come back to visit her because i cant look back.. SO now I am looking for alternatives on how to disposit it because today is the day and I feel I need to get rid of it now.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 pm

@sunflower73....It can be burned at the cemetary, and you can just pray that it will be taken care of. OR if you want you can bury it at a particular person's grave. Personally, I like to take the bottle spells and put it in the holes where the flowers go, and put flowers and dirt on top of it. But my bottle spells are usually not that big so i wont have a hard time burying them.

You can go back to the young teenagers grave. When disposing at a crossroads or any place where you are not suppose to look back...its that you cant look back when you are disposing it. NOT that you cant go back there forever. If that was the case there would be a lot of crossroads and cemetaries I could no longer go to.

In any case, you can just leave it at the cemetary, the target's house, or a particular grave.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 am

Thank you so much I will do it on Thrusday...

starsinthesky7 wrote:@sunflower73....It can be burned at the cemetary, and you can just pray that it will be taken care of. OR if you want you can bury it at a particular person's grave. Personally, I like to take the bottle spells and put it in the holes where the flowers go, and put flowers and dirt on top of it. But my bottle spells are usually not that big so i wont have a hard time burying them.

You can go back to the young teenagers grave. When disposing at a crossroads or any place where you are not suppose to look back...its that you cant look back when you are disposing it. NOT that you cant go back there forever. If that was the case there would be a lot of crossroads and cemetaries I could no longer go to.

In any case, you can just leave it at the cemetary, the target's house, or a particular grave.

Seekinghelp123

Unread post by Seekinghelp123 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:37 pm

I wanted to separate two people, a boss and an associate. The boss and associate seem to be close even though the relationship is a bit eskew. The associate has been talking bad things about me that are not true and I am certain that the boss favors this person's side over mine.

I don't wish to do harm but I am at a point where I want to teach both parties a serious lesson. I feel a little guilty though if I should do a vinegar jar. I want to do it to make things right but I don't want it to come back at me.

I am not sure if I also want to banish the boss. This person is "nice" but I am afraid because of this person's character, the same situation will arise down the road where he/she will find a new ally to turn against me. I am still debating whether I want to also get the boss out of the picture or to apply a honey jar and boss fix oil.

Please advise if there is something I can do to give me more clarity as to my decision whether to use the vinegar jar against the boss or not. I was thinking to to a Reversal candle against the boss to reverse the actions back to herself (since I feel she is two-faced).

Seekinghelp123

Unread post by Seekinghelp123 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm

One last thing, the associate is doing more that gossip so I don't believe Stop Gossips is enough. This person's actions are intended to make me fail at my job and this person is clearly threatened by my presence because I am a very capable person.

I sense the boss and associate will tag team me. I wish to ruin their relationship and to turn themselves against each other instead of at me.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Morgan,

Thanks for the faith in my abilities. :) But I agree with Devi that this might be something to let a more experienced rootworker handle. I do have a lot of ideas and plans, and turning some of it over to someone else is not necessarily a bad thing.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Seekinghelp123,

If you are uncomfortable with a vinegar jar then you may feel more comfortable working with Separation products on a moving candle spell. This can help separate them while also ensuring they part ways in a healthy manner.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Seekinghelp123

Unread post by Seekinghelp123 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:42 am

I thought about it and let things die down. However, I still feel the same way. I think in the beginning I was more fearful as to whether my actions are justified. I scheduled a reading about this to clarify the situation even though I do feel I should create a vinegar jar.

With the vinegar jar, I want 1 particular person to have all relationships sour. This person's "power" comes from the relationships so I want to make this person vulnerable by souring them. In just putting this person's picture with name and DOB and a signature, in the jar with red pepper black pepper, vinegar, 9 needles, 9 pins, glass, and razor blades, will this be sufficient to separate all relations?

My intention is not to harm, but to take away her security and make her feel powerless..hopefully by doing so she won't be such a bully.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:10 pm

ok I got my 4 thieves vinegar, so now I need to know do I picture the of her in the whole jar or can I get a baby jar and pour some in it with her picture. i also am going to dress the candle with destructions and break oil.... also do I put his picture in it as well? Basicly today is a good day for me because i feel the energy right now . And the package came today!!! Yippie!!!!! So I want to creat destruction,break up and the vinegar jar.. Right now I just found out that he is drowning in debt and she is already in debt so I am creating a mass cruption..

Seekinghelp123

Unread post by Seekinghelp123 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 pm

I realized and after some serious thinking, I still feel the same way about performing a spell on this person. I wasn't sure whether to use a vinegar jar or hotfoot this person. I am also planning on getting a reading to see if this work is justifiable. That was my main concern, whether or not my actions were justifiable or not.

This person is spreading lies about me and using her supposed allies against me. I realize that he/she is nothing without these people, so I wish to take this "power" away by having all relationships turn sour. Is it enough to put the person's information (Picture, DOB, name) in a vinegar jar so that all relationships end? Or do I have to be more specific in terms of the relationships I want to go sour?

I'm not really sure whether to hotfoot as I am not really familiar with what happens when you hotfoot someone.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 pm

You should be working Stop Gossip work on them as well to get them to shut up. You can certainly also use a vinegar jar as well.

However if you're getting a reading, ask them to split the time between a reading and rootwork consultation and get them to outline what work would be best for your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:44 pm

As I read your post, I couldn't help but wonder if there was another way to approach this situation. One way, could be to get he/she distracted. So the person no longer focuses their energies on you and leaves you alone.

Now this is just a suggestion, but I believe a moving candle spell is always a good approach:

Get one figure candle to represent this person, and another figure candle to represent you (choose the colors you feel appropriate).

Then buy some Stop Gossip, Confusion, and/or Restless oil (add the powders if you like) and annoint it on the figure candle that represents this person. The point is, you want to get this person distracted with their own life's problems, nothing too severe, as it's just to get them to leave you alone (in a way, it's a more gentle hot footing). You do not have to use all the oils I listed. You can even add different ones that you prefer.

For your figure candle, get some Fiery Wall of Protection, Clarity, and/or Tranquility oil (add the powders if you like) and annoint it on the figure candle that represents you. The point is, you want to be protected from him/her, to see your situation with true vision, and feel a sense of peace and calm. You do not have to use all the oils I listed. You can even add different ones that you prefer.

Once you've got your annointed candles, you want to place them facing away from each other, and for nine days burn them while moving them at least an inch or two apart, each day. You can also burn some incense, maybe some Stop Gossip and/or Tranquility. While you're doing this, say your prayers, and express your intentions that he/she is no longer an issue.

What should likely happen, is that you'll begin to notice that this person just leaves you alone, fades away, doesn't really care as much, and no longer is a major concern. You may wake up one day, and realize that he/she was never even a threat at all.

To see if this spell will work for you, just do a divination (i.e. a diagnostic), and ask what result this spell will have. :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:04 pm

You can use any size jar you like. I personally like using baby jars, but it depends on what you are going to put in there. Yes you put his picture in the jar as well, and you can use break up and destruction oil in the jar, or on the candle that you may want to use on top of the jar.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 pm

If you choose to perform the moving candle spell then I'd actually not move your figure and instead have them move away from you. This symbolism would be more apt towards what you wish to accomplish.

Personally, I think that a strong Stop Gossip work in a Freezer conjure would do the trick. It would shut this person's mouth and also keep them from ever being able to harm you again.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 am

I have a bunch of baby jars lol thank you so much hun :D

starsinthesky7 wrote:You can use any size jar you like. I personally like using baby jars, but it depends on what you are going to put in there. Yes you put his picture in the jar as well, and you can use break up and destruction oil in the jar, or on the candle that you may want to use on top of the jar.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:32 am

I don't know why I cant find the answer to this :( the black candle that I can burn on top, Do I have to inscribe it with their names or with any words such as FIGHT? I had to do a new vinegar jar because I don't think the other worked. I only shook it but they still talk and are friendly so this time I wanted to burn candle to make it stronger but wanted to know what to inscribe it with. thanks! sorry if I missed the answer to this. its a loooong thread!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:01 pm

You can inscribe the names back to back with the words "fight" or "break up" between them

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:06 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You can inscribe the names back to back with the words "fight" or "break up" between them
once again thank you! so one side of the candle would say John and the other side behind John would say Mary. So it would look like John fight Mary fight john.

thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm

I like to put their names, and the words fight...break up, a zig zaggy lines like to symbolize a broken relationship whatever you want to do that signifies breaking up or a sour relationship.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:11 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I like to put their names, and the words fight...break up, a zig zaggy lines like to symbolize a broken relationship whatever you want to do that signifies breaking up or a sour relationship.
hm...so maybe lightning bolts would be good too. Thanx! Ill do that!

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Ok so last night I burned an upside down candle dressed with destruction and break up oil, with a photo copy picture of them plus an extra picture of her under the other. I smeared destruction, 4theifs and break up oil all on their face and heart until their face looked deformed a little. The candle burned slow last night but was done in the morning. Then today I got baby jar threw in some crushed red peppers, 9 long rusty nails,piece of onion, jalapenos,fresh mini peppers,pepper,hot sauce,break up and destruction oil,their picture i did last night folded with the burnt candle and 4 thieves... Now all I have to do is burn another candle wrapit in alumin foil and bury it in someone graves to night... I think I did a good job.

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:32 pm

If i had started a vinegar jar before & thet had seperated but are together once again do i need to create another one or do use da existing one n just shake it more often...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 am

You can use the same vinegar jar, and I would re-evaluate on what you have done to break them up. I would get a reading and see if any other work can done to break them up, or what is still keeping them together.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:13 am

I don't know if this have already been answered or not. I want to make a vinegar jar to break up a couple but I don't have a picture of the person or anything from the woman. She also lives about 600 miles from where the guy I love and I live. All I have is her name and date of birth. Will the vinegar jar still be able to help me?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:08 am

My jar has just exploded ALL over me! I was repeating "fight! Fight!" And boom! After a week it exploded?! I lit a black candle on top of it which only left the wick and melted perfectly. I only shook it a a few times during the week and today it exploded thru the bounty that wrapped it and the be bag it was inside of it all over me. At first I was happy thinking they would have a blowout fight then I thought I hope this thing doesn't blow up in my face literally. Then I freaked took my clothes and washed them with detergent (its all stained though so) and chinese wash. I took a shower and used LM egg soap and chinese wash and then I smuged myself and my room and whole house. Hope I cleansed everything well enough!! :-( I don't know what to make of this but the thought that I have to do yet another vinegar jar really angers me. The first one leaked so I disposed of it and made a anew one now it explodes.ugh :-(

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:23 am

It was a very good thing you had those products on hand! I would recommend a reading with your AIRR member.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 am

I know! I keep smudging myself and bathing with the black pullet egg soap like I have ocd! Unfortunately I can't get a reading for this. I already got one and just spent a bundle on more LM goodies so another reading is not possible for my pocket. I will hope that it means they will have a huge blowout fight nad ill keep cleansing and lighting white candles with fiery wall protection oil.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 am

Brujita Angelical there are a few readers in the AIRR that offer $10 readings for ten minutes. I have been down to my last $10, but if you have the extra and did not know you could get an answer for this question for just $10 instead of $30, $50, $60 or hundreds, just thought I'd let ya know. I did one a few weeks back and understand tight money.
Hope this helps and Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:07 am

I just made a vinegar jar yesterday and while I was shaking it, one of the nails cracked the bottom of the jar. It started leaking slightly, but I was able to tape it up with duct tape. Can I still use it or should I just deploy it? Sounds like that's what it wants to do, anyway...

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 am

ok thank you Turnsteel.... lol i really didnt want to go get it, too many cars go across that train track all the time and they have to stop before going forward. Ok thank you and I am done with the 20/20 questions

chachathegoldfish

Unread post by chachathegoldfish » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Hello Cat,

I have been performing several vinegar jar spells and was wondering if I can perform multiple spells on different people at the same time or on the same day.

Thank you for your time

Chachathegoldfish

chachathegoldfish

Unread post by chachathegoldfish » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Hello Cat,

I am still unsure about the vinager jar spells, could you let me know if there is any problem with me doing multiple jar spells on multiple people at the same time or on the same day. All the information that I have received does not cover how many spells that can be performed at a time and I would appreciate any help that you can give me on this, thank you for your time.

Thanks

chachathegoldfish

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:11 am

Yes you can perform multiple spells on different people on the same day. However, I would recommend this only if you are able to manage your energy, and can put your all into each spell. Sometimes when people want to do TOO much they get overwhelmed, and make mistakes they wouldn't otherwise make. So the answer is YES, BUT you should be able to put your concentration in what you are doing.

tink999

Unread post by tink999 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:36 am

I really want to do this for my ex husband. I have done a number of love spells with success but last nov i did the intranquility spell (on another didnt have the cleansing bath after) and had very bad month or two at nights i couldnt sleep my feet got really really hot like on fire and so im a bit sceptical to do these sort of spells but i really want to as he was so abusive while i was pregnant and cheated on me made me look bad in front of everyone etc etc So i bigtime want to do something but im a bit well....scared but determined to screw him over nonetheless and his little Bi*** who knew he was married but still married him behind my back :oops: :evil: :twisted: pls advise.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:08 pm

A vinegar jar can be used to sour his relationship with his new wife, or to cause strife, and eventual break up. If this is your goal then you can use a vinegar jar.

My recommendation would be to start with a consultation because there is more to this story then is here.

tink999

Unread post by tink999 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 am

Ok thanks

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:38 pm

starsinthesky7,

I love the idea of breaking the jar.......but I've read on this board and elsewhere that its important to bury it in a graveyard or where the couple will walk over it. I think that smashing it on rocks by a river or something would be like very satisfying to me lol, so hopefully I'm missing something and its a common practice to smash it? So....my question is do you break it somewhere specific, like in a graveyard or by their home? (I have no idea where they are staying at the moment, they are sort of living like drugged nomads lol) And I'm assuming you toss it over your left shoulder, don't look back?

Lynda

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Breaking it on rocks may be satisfying to you, but that isn't the point of working these types of spells. Conjure is all about connecting the spell to the people. Not mentally, but literally. We work with people's personal concerns because it is literally part of them. You work on the part to effect the whole. We lay powders where people will walk on them, we bury bottles where they will walk over them, because we want them to touch the work, to be infected, poisoned through contact.

So, no don't go smashing it on rocks. Dispose of it in a manner that it will either come in contact with them, or if you are unable to do so then employ the spirits of the graveyard to literally drag the relationship down to its death.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:06 am

I dont smash it on the rocks. I usually smash it on rail road tracks which is a type of crossroads, or in a crossroads(better yet one they will drive over it). Yes you can bury it in the graveyard, and/or the property of the target. The crossroads can help them go their separate ways as well. So I don't just go breaking the bottle anywhere, but more so in a crossroads or some where they will cross over it.

Stinkycat

Unread post by Stinkycat » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Thank you Starsinthesky and Conjureman, both are excellent suggestions. I may have to go with the cemetary burial unless I can find out where they are staying, but if I do then I will do it in a crossroads they will have to pass through. Thanks again!!

dolph

Unread post by dolph » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 am

Hey people! I'm new here. I've found this very interesting! I have a picture of my enemy, I put it inside a bottle with vinegar upside-down(the picture). Is it effective that she will get sick or lose friends?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 am

Yes if you want to specifically write in your petition that you want her to get sick and lose their friends. The vinegar jar is designed to sour people's lives, and cross

j0neeb00

Unread post by j0neeb00 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 pm

isnt this a form of black magic? how do you prevent it from backfiring onto you?

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:58 pm

"black magic" *sigh* well that depends on your personal point of view. Most people do not do this type of work without first having been justified in their actions towards the other person. So it is more reversing work. To find ways to send back to your enemy as they have done onto you. Though this is not always the case. Some people are just out to cause pain in others lives because they themselves are in pain. WHY do people do this?? who knows? It is an unfortunate part of life I am afraid.

There are many methods of helping to prevent "backfiring" effects. Bathing yourself with Hyssop reciting the 51st psalm is very useful in regards to this. LM has many products that can assist with cleansing oneself after this type of work.

Being certain that you are justified in your actions makes a big difference to me personally. Getting a reading can not only give you reassurance to your thoughts, but also the reader/rootworker can prescribe to you the best possible spells to suit your needs.

Vinegar Jars have many uses and reasons for deployment. Try reading earlier posts.

I believe that "black magic" is only a matter of if the person casting the spell has no reason, no justification, and is simply a hateful, pained soul.

This is just my opinion.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:11 am

@joneeboo...

Read this before you state this is black magic. You need to understand what hoodoo is www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

In addition, there is no concept such as backfiring. A cleansing spell is not all of a sudden going to give you bad luck, and a love spell is not going to cause you to be horrifically hated. Furthermore, a vinegar jar intended for SOMEONE ELSE is NOT going to suddently cause you to have horrible affects. UNLESS someone ELSE reverses your tricks back on to you.

This subject has been spoken about and please do a search on that matter.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 pm

wow very interesting post. thanks for sharing
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:29 am

I have gone through and read every post on this subject but can't seem to find what I am looking for. I know I read it before, but this is my question, can I put my target in a vinegar jar to sour there life. If so do I set it up like a regular vinegar jar ? How do I address the petition?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Yes you can sour a person's life this way. Toss in crossing products, vinegar, red pepper, black pepper etc. The idea being you are going to cross up that person's life--making it sour, bitter, and making their life hell.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 am

So I would place his hair and the crossing products in the vinegar jar and shake it up with anger cursing him? Just him?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 am

If you want to add anyone else in the jar you may do so. If you would like to add other crossing herbs, powder, and/or oil, then you can do so. And yes it is correct to shake up the jar and curse him while you are doing it.

alwaylucky808

Unread post by alwaylucky808 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 pm

ok so heres my vinegar jar
1 her pic and name (his flirty co worker)
2 his pic and name/ dob( my husband)
3 black pepper
4 chili pepper
5 vingar
6 salt
7 thai chili peper
8 9 pins
9 9 nails
10 dog hair and cat hair

I just did it today(tuesday) but I wasnt sure if I can do it in the day time( which I did)? closed the jar and burn upside down candle w both the names on it and what I want to happen. shake it up till her pic was almost gone put it in a bag and storage it under kitchen sink. Ill shake more in the morning. would anyone please tell me if I did it right? I cant put it where both their path cause they're going to IRAQ together.

please tell me what else Im missing
thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Looks like you have everything. Pins to hurt, black dog hair and black cat hair, peppers and all the good things. Make sure to dress your candles with Break Up oil and you're set to go.

alwaylucky808

Unread post by alwaylucky808 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I dont have the oil. if I order now but by the time it get here theyll be in iraq already. I migh thave to redo another one w oil later

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:49 am

Hello everyone, i' m new to the forum please be gentle....lol ok here it goes I have been readin the foru re vinegar jars, now I have everything I need EXCEPT 4 the BREAK UP OIL, that takes so long to come and I want this done NOW, already did my war water, but my ? Is do I use individual pix or a pic of them 2gether bc I have all 3....HELP!!!!!

THANX N ADVANCE!!!

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:53 am

Sorry one more thing, is.there an alternative I can use outside.of the oil, I'm a cook so i have lots of stuff n olive.oil I my pantry i can mix up if I can use something homemade

desperatesoul
Newly Registered

Unread post by desperatesoul » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:21 am

I am planning to make my version of vinegar jar spell.I dont have the picture of the lady, dont know her name.I only have a picture of their room...would that be okay?i want my BF leave their room annd return to his own pad..They had lived together during the time that me and my bf had a big fight and my BF said (if he was not lying) that the lady which she called mylene is married. My vinegar spell will be composed of vinegar, lemon, hot chili powder (as i cant find red pepper flakes), black pepper, nails, needles and the picture of their room.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”