Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Hellokitty » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 am

Truth be told. There are somedays I feel like I'm cursed. But somedays I feel like it's impossible, because I live in AL, this is the bible belt. I went and read through Uncrossing and it says to look for hairs or bottles. I didn't see any bottles and it will be impossible to find hairs. and good things have happened to me. Like I had a great birthday early this year. My grandmother doesn't fuss much anymore. Mom stopped accusing me of witchcraft and telling me I'm going to go to Hell for it. So, my life has improved, and after says Psalms 23th everyday like Bri suggested once, my life seems to be getting better. My only real problems are that online girl and trying to get a job. But with the economic crisis, a lot of people are having a hard time with getting a job, being jobless, being laid off.

But I would certainly try the 13 herb bath. Fiery Wall of Protection. I wonder if a honey jar could also be used to attact business. But I also read that John the Conquerer is good for attracting money. But because the military didn't worked out, I'm back living in a crowded household, which means I would need to be careful for them to not know it's Hoodoo. Personally, I'm thinking about telling mom it's Catholic. It's certainly Christian with it's cross candle. and some of the things in Hoodoo is very similar to the Catholic religion: Saint card, incense, candles. I guess I will take care of my problems one step at a time with one spell at a time.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm with Devi about getting a reading on this one because what seems like a terrible obstacle or stagnation can sometimes come down to a simple or even surprising reason. E.g. your life may seem plagued by bad luck that it looks like you need uncrossing, or it's so stalled that you think you need road opening, while what's really happening is that you're drawing people/contacts but not money, and once you focus on money drawing elements in your magic your situation turns around big time. Or it can be something about you - you may not be taking the right actions because of a certain issue in yourself that you can't identify. Or you do in fact have a build up of negativity and you need a stronger cleansing first, then things will fall into places. A good reader can tell you what's going on, and it beats you guessing what products you have to order.

That said, 13 herb baths and Van Van or Road Opening are always good places to start. Burn cinnamon powder on a charcoal disk, smoke yourself with it (wrap your body in a clean white bed sheet) and pray for continuous work opportunities. For business I use Prosperity (Business Success) and Crown of Success oils, and dust my name cards with Love Me powder.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:46 pm

cabriellenil

My family and I live in the ghetto. I don't think each and every last person who lives in the ghetto is crossed. I dont' know what a Road Opening is. But if you tell me what a road opening is and how to do it I'm willing. Well, it's hard to be positive and upbeat when you've been jobless for yrs and you're living in the ghetto. So, a cleansing is a good idea. I guess I could use a cleansing to be upbeat and more positive. That's a great idea. But a good reader is far too expensive for my budget. Those are great ideas.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Cat wrote a pretty good explanation about Road Opener products here

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:00 pm

route95

Thank you

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 am

So I'm in a combination bad situation. I lost my job and had to move in with my parents, who are both very homophobic and emotionally abusive (especially when they drink). I can't seem to get a job anywhere and I suspect its because of my credit history and a bit to do with my weight. I was basically told the only reason I didn't get into grad school is because they aren't allowed to accept anyone with below a 3.0 GPA. I have a BFA in Fine Arts with an emphasis in photography and video, though I also paint and can do most of the other visual mediums. I really don't know which direction to head, I know I need to go back to school so I can get a job but I'm not sure where and for what. The most practical part of me was thinking I'd go become an RN and then maybe later either go do my own art thing or go to vet school. Basically I'm stuck where I am for the moment but I need to get out. I feel like I've been swinging for the benches one too many times and I need to bunt one here. Any advice? Is there like a "Give me the job" type of domination spell or a "You WILL Accept me into your Grad School"?

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Yes you can use regular sugar from your kitchen.
If you do the honey bowl, write the interviewers name on a paper and put right into bowl, making sure the honey smothers it.
good luck!
Thank you St. Martha!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 am

Take what YOU know in your heart you are good at and love to do. You paint, you do photographs you like art. Go apply at any convenience store to get by in the mean time. I would highly recommend a reading through AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
And some LM Road opening supplies.
Artists starve in the beginning sometimes... hence the term "starving artist", if your work is good-- Go for it! The internet opens up the World to your door. I see you have all those icon things (in your profile).. so you already have a base knowledge.
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:28 am

You do not need to go to grad school to get a job. Get a job to pay the bills and start putting together a portfolio of your work. Get a reading as everyone will suggest and start building up your confidence with Crown of Success.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:15 pm

I have had my triple strength Get a Job Mojo, and during the first week I had it under my pillow. My dreams very clearly pointed me towards applying for an internship. Well, as you know it is kinda late in the season to apply for fall internships, but I was able to get an interview. However, the internship is unpaid. Now I know that it could lead to a paid job, but this is a nonprofit organization. The last nonprofit I interned for had no money hire new people, so it didn't lead to a job, so I know the chances are kinda low.

While the internship is a great opportunity, right now it'd cost me a lot of money to pay for transport to go there. I've applied to tons of other jobs, part-time and full-time and this is the only place to have called back. I told my mojo I wanted a PAID job in this field, not an unpaid internship. I can believe that this internship can turn into paid work, I obviously need a job to pay for GETTING to this internship.

What would be a good step to take from here? I don't have the funds to get a reading about this situation since I spent money on the mojo (and my last reading said I'd be very successful in the nearish future). Am I foolish to consider unpaid work when my petition was for a well-paying job?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:31 pm

No you are not foolish! There are many people with money who work with and volunteer for the NFP organizations... it could be that
1. You will have the ability to network with them while doing something to help in a mutual cause (thus opening a new door while also sharing in giving) AND/OR
2.To the NFP Explain that you have a true desire to aide the NFP and wish to help and say something like, "This professional organization does so much to help (x) I would love to really be involved and have a career here if the opportunity arises. This experience is very fulfilling"... There are many NFP's that bring in big bucks. Definately research the company as you would any other company hen being hired as a position.
Good luck!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 pm

I would research and see if you'd be able to to have a second job along with the internship. You may being pointed to where a larger opportunity will be soon, but will need to have other gainful employment in the meantime.

Also, several AIRR workers offer $10/10minute readings. It would be a good economical option to get quick guidance on the matter.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks for the advice Triplethreat and Devi Spring!

The organization is very well connected to leaders in the field and it seems like it'd be a great opportunity. I think I will be dusting resumes and applications and applying to some retail/serving jobs nearby to back up this internship.

I'm actually excited about the opportunity; I think my stress about the money was almost blinding me to the fact that this could be amazing!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Keep posted -- It is wonderful that you want to help others in time of need.
My Mentor in college said, "If you can do a job and love it and are working for free (internship or any free volunteer work)-- that is your chosen job-- that is what you should be doing because you will love what you do!
The money will come. It always does!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Triplethreat

So true! That's why I've been sticking with the nonprofit sector. I already work for free on the board of directors of a national nonprofit and I love it. I hope one day to have a paid job in this work!

I just had the interview today and it was the biggest confidence boost ever! They were so excited to have me apply.... my interview went as far to say I'm the 'perfect' candidate! If only hiring managers for positions felt the same way :lol: But this will only add to my skills and it's a small org, so I know I will be learning and getting great connections. They even mentioned that they pay freelance writers for articles, so I could get some income that way. Also getting out of the house will be good for me.

Things definitely seem like they are going in the right direction. At least for now!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Good for you route95!!!!!!! Hoo RAY!!!! :):):)

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:41 pm

WTG, route95! Connections are a good thing to have, and so is the experience you will gain.

Allsgood

Unread post by Allsgood » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Among a lot of things that I am dealing with in my life, boyfriend, career, money and family, I have been torn and confused as to what I really "want to be when I grow up" and I think I just had my Eureka moment... and now I'm unsure of how to really obtain this dream that I think has been in me for so long but has finally surfaced. This dream career has some celebrity status but not as big as the ones you hear on the radio and see on television. How do I do it? I know I can get CoS and Wealthy Way products, Prosperity but do I have to do this continuously until I finally become famous? What should I do...

p.s. My Dream career is to be a wardrobe stylist for Movies, Television and hopefully have my own celebrity that I style. I have fashion education as well as tons of experience but how do I cut through the masses and get myself where I want to be?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Well, first of all I would get a reading. I know i know...why a reading...but a reading is going to help guide you to what steps you should take on the mundane level...and magically. I would recommend that you do this.

Second of all, if you want to work with celebrities or someone else that works with celebrities you need to be able to come to where they are. No disrespect but you are probably not going to have much luck in Alaska or Nebraska. You would need to go to New York, Los Angeles, or Hollywood.

I would recommend that you do some road opening work, followed up with some attraction work to attract opportunities to you whether it be an internship, or even small independent films. At the same time I would work some Crown of Success, and good luck products. And to knock your competition off so you can shine work with some I can you can't products.

I think the most important thing is that you must consider you have to do the work on an everyday level, and ask a reader what things you can do to generate some opportunites on a mundane level.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:44 pm

llllllllllllllllllllooooooooveee this post. Similar circumstances. YES LM Crown of Success. Yes LM Attraction! Yes a Honey Jar!!! Now, just because you think one door closes, does not mean that another one--- won't quickly open. Yes you can create your own "creative sphere"
Now, I had even waited it out knowing what I had been told been told-- kept holding on--- My Media Exec wants me, BUT
I am not willing to wait on a budget for a dream job six months from now.. I can reach out and grab the moon! So, I went out, took some initiative, and my entire new career is now riding on what I can accomplish and weave together with strands of gold in the next 48 hours-- that and what I know to be true.
Find what is in your heart. Find what you love to do. Sometimes (often) traditional media is restricted-- not just in paying you-- but what you really want to do-- it is like a leash-- if you have to answer to anyone else but you.
You are accountable for both your success and failure, if you have control.
This is right where I am on September 14 2010. It took many years, but I know exactly what to do. I have prayed, I testify to the products I recommend to you. I am absolutley certain I will update and share with you good news.
Good luck and Be Blessed and Keep pushing forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be right there too!!!!!!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Go for it Allsgood and good luck. You have our support.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Work with Road Opening work to clear away all obstacles, Attraction work to draw the attention of those people who can help you succeed (designers, manufacturers, celebrities etc), and Crown of Success to help you succeed in such a field. A honey jar aimed at drawing clients willing to pay will help you financially.

Make sure to dress your designs or products with Look Me Over or Attraction to get people drawn to them and to buy them.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Allsgood

Unread post by Allsgood » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 am

Thanks guys. I am planning on doing some work for myself for some money as well as to help my personal relationships... could I possibly hire a rootworker to work on my Career for me? This may sound foolish but could a rootworker help me to become famous?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 am

Well "fame" is pretty subjective - what does "fame" mean to you? For your name to be a household name? That may be difficult as very few behind-the-scenes-type entertainment professions get much press in the world at large. Do you mean "fame" as in everyone in the industry knows and respects your work and you are in demand? It helps to be clear about what EXACTLY you are trying to achieve.

A good rootworker will be able to facilitate you gaining your goals. But you have to work hard from your end and be worthy of it, too. No amount of magic is going to make you famous as a stylist if you actually suck at being a stylist - LOL.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 am

Yes. --And they will work with you. (recommendations for you to do while they are similtaneously working)

Good luck and best wishes!

btrfly88

Unread post by btrfly88 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:28 am

Hello;

I hope that I am not asking something I should have read, and am doing a great deal of reading. My husband and I are not employed right now. I got some Steady Work oil and we wrote something to the effect of "I am now getting job offers that exceed my needs and are for the good of all concerned". We wrote our names [all on brown paper with no machine edges] nine times over this. Folded the square corners toward us while saying the 23rd Psalm and kept in the bottom of our left shoe.

I got an interview in 2 days. Other than that, nothing has happened and we keep the intention there as well. I realized yesterday while cleaning the house and using a bit of Crown of Success oil on the mop that in a sense....we have STEADY WORK. We have been working at applying for jobs, talking to others, ...

I know that my husband wrote a very different message on his paper, asking for more specific things.

So, yesterday I thought that perhaps it is odd that though I have ordered tons of stuff from LM, I have not thought to order any money drawing or ANYTHING money related during this time. So, I have ordered some of the oil, some Fast Luck, and some anointed candles etc.

Does anyone have feedback about this? Am I on track? I am working to be diligent and careful in my novice work. I thought I would put this out to those more savvy in this.

Thank you all for any help you may be able to give me.

btrfly

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 am

You may wish to invest in a reading with a rootworker so that you can eliminate the guesswork with what to try next. It will end up being easier on your wallet that way. :)

I would certainly use some money-drawing products along with the Steady Work as you look for employment, and it may also help draw income from sources other than career-based employment to help keep you going.

If you are Catholic or comfortable with saint work, you could petition St. Joseph to help you find the right position for you.

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 pm

You know, sometimes achieving the "fame" you are talking about here is just pure luck, being in the right place at the right time. Of course, you have to excel at what you do, too. So in addition to Road Opener, Crown of Success, and Attraction, include some luck product of your choosing. They won't hurt.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:47 am

I went through a major career shift in the last 1.5 years and what's helped me includes: 1. hiring a rootworker to do Road Opening and Success + job getting work for me; 2. hiring the same worker to do Money Drawing work later on and then backing it up with a fair bit of work on my own. I use Money Drawing, Prosperity, Crown of Success and Steady Work oils in a money lamp (with a variety of curios from LM, like pyrite, lodestone, herbs, etc.) and also burn green candles every Friday. Sometimes I also use Fast Luck, RO and Attraction, depending on what's happening.

Since you intend to become a popular stylist (you need to be in demand first! before you can get famous, most likely), you can consider it a 'business' and work your money magic that way.

I've found that sometimes when you do Road Opening and Success/Attraction, you can end up attracting a lot of threads/contacts but not all of them materialize. If you throw in money work regularly, that really gives it a boost. Often times the opportunities are a bit random, and the major results can take quite a while to really manifest. But I agree a good reading can help you identify any obstacles in your path (are you spiritually attracting the right things?) so you can tackle that, plus work hard at the mundane level.
HRCC Graduate #1610

btrfly88

Unread post by btrfly88 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:55 am

Thank you for the response Devi. I do know a wonderful rootworker who has been a really powerful inflluence in my life, and she may have the key to this, I have just been learning on my own and though a slower process, I am feeling good about spending my money in this direction.

I know that when I am aligned with my intention I have an opportunity to see the world in ..."truth" I guess is the way it is for me.

I ordered money drawing items yesterday and will keep at it. Thanks again. btrfly

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:40 am

Hello I am applying for a job really soon and I meet the qualifications however I don't know if I would get it because I believe it is quite competitive somewhat. I am trying to get a job as a 911 fire dispatcher. It is an entry level job and pays really well. I just hate the fact that whenever I apply for any job I am either always overlooked or underestimated. So I need something strong so that they recognize me. What is your suggestion on this? I live close to a psychic who is an authorized seller of lucky mojo oils. Would burning a vigil candle along with crown of success oil and road opener oil to the candle and to myself be sufficient and strong enough to get some good attention?

The deadline for applications for the position is September 30th and the test date is Oct. 14th. What is the shipping time to getting kits from luckymojo.com? I live about no more then 2 hours drive from forestville by the way.

Thank you I look forward to hear what you all have to say.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 pm

I would do some vigil lights considering you have a tight deadline for doing this work. Chances are you are not going to get the spell kit in time to get the spell work energy out there to work quick enough. So I would get the vigil lights done first

The candles you mentioned with be a great idea. Also, I would do some I can you can't product work going. Working with I can you can't products helps nudge out your competiton. You are also going to want to get a steady work candle to help you get the job.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm

You should get some candles lit at Lucky Mojo's MISC. On such short notice, have someone do a little of the hoodoo work for you. :D

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:38 pm

I don't know if it would be easy for you to make the trip, but try calling ahead of time to see what you need is in stock and then make a trip over there? I would definitely see this worth the trip if I could make it, in my opinion.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm

PMF55, the 13 Herb Bath works wonders, sometimes our own negative thoughts affect the outcome of spell work. You have a lot of experience and advise here, I am sure that you appreciate it as I do.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Thank you guys for responding. I have a candle going on now for about two days now. :) I will continue to burn candles until I get the job.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:54 pm

I am applying for various jobs and I think a honey jar in addition to my vigil candle might help. But I don't know what to put in the honey jar to bring me more success and luck to get a job. Any ideas?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Gravel Root is good for helping you find jobs, Cinnamon to help attract them to you, Five Finger Grass. All of these would be good additions. There is also a complete Lucky Mojo honey jar kit that you can look into that will have everything you need.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 am

I love all spice as its a very good success herb, work steady, and crown of success powder would be great to put in your honey jar as well.

You can purchase a honey jar already made with a candle, candle-stand, herb-packet, and a dressing oil to get a job.

Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off SPL-HON-STEA $16.00

Enrique1014

Unread post by Enrique1014 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:16 am

Im in highschool and looking for a part time job. Ive been applying everywhere but i never even get called for an interview. If you could please recomend something for me to try it would be great. Thank you for the help! :D

Enrique

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:20 am

I would recommend that you try the following.
1. Road opener to remove obstacles, and help open up the way

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

2.Steady work products to help you get a job

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

3. crown of success to help you with overall success and do well in an interview etc, and successfully get a job.

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

4. I can, you can't to help you nudge out the compeition

I would also recommend that you do a forum search as well to get more ideas.

Enrique1014

Unread post by Enrique1014 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Cool! will check out the links :D thanks for all the digging!
Need to get some funds :D

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:29 pm

When you go into an interview carry some Gravel root and Five Finger Grass in your pocket. This old-time trick can help you succeed in the interview and get them to hire you.

http://www.herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Here is the link for the I Can You Can't Sachet powder http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-i-can-you-cant.html and the I Can You Can't oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html

Good Luck Enrique1014!

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Thank you very helpful!

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 am

Could any tell me how to get a job I have applied on the internet no reply my mobile does not ring I have sent my CV no rply.

Jacqui

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

You could start with the honey jar described above --

Honey Jar Mini Spell Kit
Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off
SPL-HON-STEA
$16.00

I would also suggest a reading, as there may be unknown factors holding you back from claiming the success that should be yours.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:33 am

You could also pray to St. Joseph as you set about the process of procuring these items, and filling out your job applications while near the burning novena candle. I personally swear by the Crown of Success spellkit, but like others have mentioned, a prior Road Opener working would be beneficial, especially since the job market is so tight.

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 pm

thank you very much for you help

Enrique1014

Unread post by Enrique1014 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:11 pm

If i buy a 7 Day candle what do i do with the glass afterwards?

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:27 pm

you can recycle it

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 pm

you can recycle it, or make it into flower vase.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:54 am

Hi guys,

Got a job interview tomorrow. I was wondering if i could use Fast Luck, Good Luck and Crucible of Courage sachet powders.. All the others i have are for love..

Also how would i wear them and what would my prayer or invocation be??

Thanks!!

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:04 am

You could dress a candle with those powders while praying and meditating for this new job to come into fruition. :)

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 am

You could take a cleansing bath, to get the anxiety and dross out of your system, then right around the time you're drying up -- powder up your body and annoint yourself with any kind of success oils that you own.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 am

Is one of your love powders attraction??

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 am

thanks but i dont have any candles or success oils... only the powders i mentioned above.. Do you think i could powder my body with those 3 powders to give me more confidence and luck?

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:26 am

umm i have fires of love, love me, reconcile, follow me girl, commanding umm thats it i think..

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:28 am

Yes in the cucible of courage for confidence and Fast luck. (dont over do it) Do a search here this am for prayers to Saint Joseph too. Good luck to you moving mountains! Please check back in!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:44 am

I would sprinkle the powders lightly on the inside of your clothes...or even your shoes. Be creative. You do not need a LOT. You can even put some on the deodorant if you have some. You just need a sprinkle of it. You should be great.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”