Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
chicaplastica
Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by chicaplastica » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:51 pm

You are right Devi,

I'm just trying to figure out if there is a way all those bottles could be used. My son has several parties a during the school year, and I end up with dozens of water bottles since that is all they are allowed to drink. After reading your post I did some more brain storming. I have started doing spells when it comes to people who I want to fix. Not negatively, just have people stop gossiping, or my attorney's staff doing their job and not procrastinating. So I first made a keep your promise spell for him. I purchased a nice wooden decorative jar. I dressed it and put the paper at the bottom of it, I then filled it with blessed river rocks and gave it to him. I did this last week, and he has started sending out letters and setting up appointments for the case. I thought that I would give his office staff a gift of a plant like a chinese bamboo plant and fix them the same way I fixed his. Those are common to give to office workers here in my town.

But after brainstorming, I thought, maybe I can cut the bottle to make it's mouth wider, paint and decorate it really nice, and transplant the plants and do the spell that way. The plants usually are kept in rocks and not dirt. I figure I could use as many elements to do this and make it succeed. By way of the color, the oils, the decorations I use, etc. everybody likes plants, and those pygmy bamboo plants, or some cactus plants that don't require watering or feeding I think would be a great idea to keep close to my subject.

I'm just trowing out the ideas that are coming to my head, but what do you think? If it does not sound like something that would work, or actually sound like something that would harm please let me know.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm

I use only glass bottles.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Plastic bottles are made from petroleum, while glass bottles are made from sand. The higher cost of extracting petroleum and the attendant pollution it causes, plus the higher cost of manufacture, coupled with the fact that relatively few plastic bottles are recycled, and the expense of recycling them compared to glass, makes them a very poor choice in terms of their harmfulness to the environment. Furthermore, most plastic bottles -- if not all -- give off toxic chemical byproducts, especially when used for drinking water, for containing acidic ingredients, or when used to store liquids or wet-packed foods.

At Lucky Mojo we use only glass bottles, and i urge others to do so as well.

You will not get Lucky Mojo to put our hand-crafted oils into plastic bottles, and we won't use plastic bottles for our honey jars or our religious or magical spell bottles, and we won't import South American charm vials in plastic bottles either ('cause they are always made in glass bottles) so talking about how you want to use plastic bottles for spell work won't have anything to do with the products we craft here or import from abroad, so ...

...this topic is now locked.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

HI everyone finally completed rec bottle spell with some good signs. The directions say you can shake it everday which I plan on doing but I'm wondering if shaking it more than once a day is okay? What I was thinking about doing was shaking it three times each day at a certain time that corrspondes to love which I'm going to have to reseach into if anyone knows those times let me know. Thank you all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

yes you can shake it more then once a day, you can shake it all day if you want to ( though id not suggest that). you want to look for the hour of venus but keep in mind the hour slightly changes eachday based on sunrise and sunset.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm

j82 wrote:yes you can shake it more then once a day, you can shake it all day if you want to ( though id not suggest that). you want to look for the hour of venus but keep in mind the hour slightly changes eachday based on sunrise and sunset.
KK I'll make sure to read up on that thanks j82 as always.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 pm

A lot of the older women workers i learned from, and some of the older men too, said light your candle or shake your bottle or do whatever it is you are doing at 9:00 AM and again at 9:00 PM, sharp. That was their advice. If you can't do that, no reason to quibble about it -- it's just an old, traditional way of working that i feel should be passed along to the next generation -- but it is not the only way to work, by any means.
catherine yronwode

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:A lot of the older women workers i learned from, and some of the older men too, said light your candle or shake your bottle or do whatever it is you are doing at 9:00 AM and again at 9:00 PM, sharp. That was their advice. If you can't do that, no reason to quibble about it -- it's just an old, traditional way of working that i feel should be passed along to the next generation -- but it is not the only way to work, by any means.
Hmmm that'd actually work with my schedual thanks Cat.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 am

Hey everyone I was burning my first candle on top of the spell bottle and as it got to the end and started burning out the wick fell sideways as they do and it burnt some of the paint off the top of the lid which I didn't realize was cork. Its okay its still sealed but the paint on the one side is burnt off and some of the cork looks like its a bit shinged. I hope this didn't mess anything up I just spent two hours praying over it I don't feel like it did or it's a bad sign. But I was thinking about melting some candle wax over the top to fix it?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 am

And yes I realize this is my own stupidity LoL

Hope
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hope » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 am

Blessings,

A week ago I did a bottle spell. At the moment, my parents are visiting and I think my dad discovered my bottle spell and opened it out of curiosity when I wasn't around. Should I open my bottle spell and place all ingredients in it again and re-do the whole process? I am worried that it lost its efficiency. I did a divination and it wasn't quite sure if my bottle is still working.... :(

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 am

I would say its dead, dispose of it properly and start again.
HRCC Student #1559

gamecock25

Unread post by gamecock25 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 pm

I was just talking to a friend and she's making a spell bottle but with a glass cork. Is this a good idea bc normal spell bottles or jar has the regular tree cork

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:38 pm

I think glass corks would be okay, as long as it was sealed with wax too. You want the bottles to be air tight......a "closing in" symbolism. Glass corks usually don't seal really; just sit ontop.

Hope
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hope » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks for your response. That's too bad :(
Anyway, I just have to re-do it. By the way, is it okay if I reuse some of the ingredients like the picture, the petition or one of the leaves (since I ran out of some herbs)?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 pm

mojojake wrote:I think glass corks would be okay, as long as it was sealed with wax too. You want the bottles to be air tight......a "closing in" symbolism. Glass corks usually don't seal really; just sit ontop.
Hmm I noticed with my bottle it leaks a little when I shake it, although I've been getting some very good signs the past few days can I apply wax to the top from a pink candle it make sure it doesn't leak?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:16 pm

This wouldn't make it ineffective would it? b/c it barely does I ordered it from LM and at least I've noticed good signs since using it from her or at least what I think are good signs (her calling more often, texting more often with alot more "cheer" in her voice toward me). Please tell me I don't have to redo it.

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:30 pm

In this case, I'd start afresh with all new ingredients. Reusing old ingredients with a failed or dead spell can negatively impact new spellwork, or simply render it less effective. The premise is simply that if you have to restart your work, then you have to start from scratch.

Think of it like a cake: If you bake a cake that tastes terrible, you wouldn't reuse the same terrible cake batter to make a new cake and expect a different outcome.

Good luck!

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 pm

i have a bunch of heavy duty plastic medicine bottles that have airtight lids, would these work?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Yes clean them out, and you can use those if you would like. Just make sure you do not burn a candle or anything on top of it because it will melt.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

interested

Unread post by interested » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 pm

I want to share my success with a bottle spell I did for myself and my children. I also want to mention that ALL the products are from Lucky Mojo, of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I got a 4" white candle and cut two 1/2" pieces, then cut each 1/2" piece in half, therefore giving me a total of four 1/2" pieces. I took each piece and put the name of each family member with our date of birth, I did this with a safety pin. After the inscription, I baptized each piece with Holy Water, which I get from our church, and told it who it represents and who it is now. I also blessed each piece with the sign of the cross with my right hand while holding it with my left. I actually talk to all my candles and give it full instructions.

I took a two inch glass bottle and filled it with Peace Water, I added Uncrossing Oil and a bit of Run Devil Run sachet powder since I didn't have the oil. I love that the powder has roots and herbs and used it for that very same reason, that some of the herbs and roots would be in this mixture. I prayed over the water/oil/powder mixture and told it to remove all past and present crossings, jinxes, and curses AND that it will take all future hits since I will be keeping it forever.

I then proceeded to insert the pieces of candle and again I told them who they represented and what they were going to do. I closed the bottle, prayed over it again and gave it the instructions once again while emphasizing that it will take all future hits and remove all past and present crossing, jinxes and curses.

I know for a fact that a blood relative of mine had done to magic on myself and all three of my children. I have had daily headaches for a very long time every time I get up, just wake up with a headache. No matter how many hours of sleep I would get, generally 7-9 hours, I woke up with this nagging headache, felt without energy, and I only wanted to go back to sleep.

Well, since I did the bottle spell, things have changed for the better. I noticed the very next day that I didn't have the headache quite as strong, I felt a little relief. Then, after no more than 2 or 3 days, my headache was completely gone, I mean, GONE! Disappeared, completely! I am not sleepy once 9 pm comes, which I was before, the headache is gone, and I can sleep 6 hours and I am full of energy and ready to go! I feel relief all around my life, I actually feel free!

Let me add one more thing that is very important to me. I don't take credit for this success. I had asked and prayer to the Holy Spirit of God to guide me, give me the wisdom, and success in doing this bottle spell and He did! The idea of putting these things together came from God, I would have NEVER thought to combine the Peace Water with oil. He also guided me with what I did with the candles, all God! This came to me in a split second and I knew what I needed to do and that it came from God himself! Glory be to Him!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:29 pm

That's a wonderful way of working; the candles are being used as doll-babies, which is quite traditional, and your combination of ingredients is great too. All praise and glory to the Spirit of God, guide and helper.
catherine yronwode

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Wonderful post! Ad let me thank you for sharing such a fantastic spell :D

catherineyronwode wrote:All praise and glory to the Spirit of God, guide and helper.
Amen!
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Ditto both above brilliant minds! I also love the fact that you incorporated Holy water with your work. Holy water with the children go hand in hand! Great Post!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Very nice !!!!!!!!!!!

interested

Unread post by interested » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Thank you Mrs. Cat and everyone else for your positive remarks. I am very grateful and thankful for this site, it has literally saved and changed my life forever.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 pm

What a great testimony! Thank you for sharing :)

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:55 am

Just received my attarction bottle with the green candle so I guess I'm good to go. However, I wanted to know how many days should I burn the candle? Just one night/several nights. its fixed with all content....i want to use it to attract more customers for my business....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:13 am

You can burn it a few minutes daily until it goes out on its own. Do not blow it out, snuff it out between burnings if you chose the later.

Also read about candle burning here. http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:59 am

It's a small candle,I dun think it will last 15days or will it last?

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:41 am

If the small candle won't last fifteen days you can do one new candle each day or burn the one green candle you mention in sections. That is why on the bottle spells page it lists candles by the dozen. You can buy a dozen to supplement the first one.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 am

Lucy,
when starting over should you also replace the picture?
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:07 am

You can re-use the elements if you must, especially with hard-to-gather personal concerns -- but, generally speaking, i would start freshh from scratch if it were me.
catherine yronwode

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Can this work for love and trust

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:58 pm

This is a great spell. I did one similar. I used my LM Zodiac oil for my sign & hair along with a few choice herbs for specific intentions, I added some pretty fairy dust. I used a small glass bottle. I tied it with a pretty thin purple satin ribbon, I wear it as a necklace. sometimes I leave it out as it is so pretty. sometimes I put it uder my Shirt. I have many people who admire it. I have made many for family & friends. I just made one for a girlfriend to draw a love to her . I shake it often & I can feel its strength. Its almost like wearing my Mojo. I'm not concerned with others seeing it as I feel it likes to be acknowledged. It is my visible expression that I can show.
donnalee G1569

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 pm

i ordered the come to me oil and dress the vigil candles only i have not got a chance to put the oil on him other than i put some on my hand when he held mines briefly what do it mean when his candle burn down before mines there is only about 10 mins on his and about an hr on mines
do you think if i dress myself in it when we get together will help
secondly i ordered the break up kit will the spell work without burning the incense powder i cant get it into a cone and it want light what do i do i only had a picture that i printed of him and not her just her first name

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 pm

What a great idea! I'm thinking of doing this for myself and children. I have adult kids in college struggling with graduating, finding jobs and trying to get into grad school. A high schooler stressing out about college admissions and me, still looking for work for 2yrs now. I printed out a small family picture and will write a petition on that, unfortunately I don't have any hair of the older 2 kids that I can add to the bottle.

I plan on using a LM Road Opener Oil bottle that is a 1/4th full and add Crown of Success, Attraction, Wealthy Way, Steady Work and possibly FWoP, since we do have some naysayers around us.

Any suggestions of what else to add and candle color?
HRCC Graduate #1952

daemongray

Unread post by daemongray » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 am

Hey Everyone I was wondering if anyone has heard of using a lemon as a bottle to sour someone's life. We know of using vinegar bottles to sour someone's life but I had made a name paper of someone that I had hated, put it in the middle of a lemon with graveyard dirt, nailed it shut with coffin nails, and buried it in the ground.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 am

Yes that is an example of a container spell.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Yep this is indeed a container spell. I have used lemons and put them in jars filled with vinegar. This is combining the vinegar jar and the lemon spell, which both together and/or separately can be used to cross someone, break people up such as couples, friendships,etc. The only thing I would ask you is that you buried it near their home such as a place where they are going to walk over it, or just on their property. You can also take it to the graveyard, or put it in running water such as a river.

rico69

Unread post by rico69 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 am

How do I complete a love bottle spell? I purchased the bottle spell with contents added already. Can I add personal items of the loved one I want to get? Also, do I include my name in the bottle? I am not clear exactly how to fix the love bottle spell. Can you help?

rico69

Unread post by rico69 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:16 am

How do I prepare a love bottle spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:37 am

Yes, you may add personal concerns (of both parties) and a petition paper with the names written over top of one another or criss-crossed, and so forth. The bottle may then be kept on the altar, used as a shaking bottle spell, used as a candle-stand, buried where the target will step over it, hidden where the target will lay over it (e.g. under the bed), etc -- all of which are methods of deployment common to bottle spells. See these free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" pages at Lucky Mojo for more details:

Bottle Spells:
http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Laying Tricks:
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I am tacking your post and my reply onto the end of the very long "Bottle Spells Questions and Answers" thread, where it is most appropriate.

Good luck to you in all your work!
catherine yronwode

rico69

Unread post by rico69 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:24 pm

1) Can I use the contents of the bottle spell purchased from LM and put it in a clear glass bottle with a spin top seal so I can add photos and larger personal items?

2) Do I write both names on the love candle?

3) Do I have to write my desire on the petition paper?

4) By adding my personal items along with my lovers personal items effect me?

5) Do I pray over the bottle once the candle is lit?

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Lucylookingskyward wrote:Hello, all! I thought I'd post a quick note about my experience with the easiest and one of the most effective spells I've worked in ages. Basically, you buy a bottle of LM oil (depending on what you need, you can mix them, add herbs, etc) add hairs (easier to obtain and get into the tiny bottles) and a petition paper (love, luck, whatever you like) roll everything up tight, tuck it in the bottle of oil, and you can carry it with you and shake to interact with it. I did this on my parents to give them a bit more love and affection in their lives and it seemed to work pretty well, as well as a mini protection bottle, which I keep between my mattress and box spring. (I've done this for everyone in my house ;) )

I just thought I'd share this with all of you, because I've noticed that occasionally we tend to over-complicate certain kinds of conjure, (bottle, honey jar, and vinegar jar most especially) and this is just a testimony to how simple spells can be effective and incredibly useful.

L

Thank you for sharing! I have a fire of love bottle which I put in a few hair of my boyfriend in it, and a petition to love me etc etc. I shooked it well and currently burning a six inch red candle on top of it. The flame is burning really high, flaring a lot. This is a GREAT sign! Will update what happens later lol.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Regarding shaking bottle spell can I use one for multiple purpose? After going through a divorce I am now trying to move forward with my life. I want to work on my career and my love life. I have a tough time doing candle spells because of my living situation so figured I'd try shaking bottle spell can I use attraction for this? Also can I use a copy of my targets handwriting? He wrote down his name and number for me but it's the only personal concern I have from him so far. Any advise please
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:17 am

Yes you can use an attraction bottle to attract multiple things. I would put in things that you desire.

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 am

Thanks starsinthesky7 also can I use a copy of my targets handwriting being I may need to work on him from a few different angles and only have one personal concern so far

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 pm

I finally received my attraction bottle from lm if I want to make it a shaking bottle spell can I use holy water?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:53 am

I wouldn't use holy water.
I would use hoyt's, water will go bad if you keep it for too long.

sassymslady
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sassymslady » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:21 am

I agree, this is one of the best posts I have read! All Glory be to The Creator of the Heavens and The Universe!
HRCC Graduate #1726
“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”
― Albert Einstein

wiccanbudgiemom

Unread post by wiccanbudgiemom » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:56 pm

I decided to use my fixed bottle spell this week. I put the candle in the mouth of the bottle and lit it. It burned great for awhile, but went out at the mouth and inside the bottle. There still some candle inside the bottle that does not relight. Did I mess up the spell? What happened and what should i do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:37 pm

I wouldn't consider it a mess-up -- but in the future, to keep a candle from falling in like that, it is a good idea to make a little aluminum foil collar for it.
catherine yronwode

wiccanbudgiemom

Unread post by wiccanbudgiemom » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Thanks! I'll try later

wiccanbudgiemom

Unread post by wiccanbudgiemom » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:03 am

Thanks Cat! I redid the bottle spell this morning and it did not fall through. The only thing left of the candle was the wick! It seemed to give a good clean burn too and the flame was strong and large! Hope this spell works!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Unfortunately my husband is coming home on leave for a week starting Sunday. I have a vinegar jar and a honey jar for another target going in my house and I most definitely want to keep working them. I'm thinking of telling my husband the vinegar jar is a 'bad fortune' jar of sorts, designed to suck up all negative stuff and send it down the drain. (Keeping it under the toilet tank) And telling him the honey jar is a 'sweeter things in life' attraction jar. While he claims he's Pagan, he's far far too ignorant and uncaring to even question them past that. He'll just write it off to me being 'silly' I'm sure. However I want to make sure that no damage will be done from him seeing them, or even picking them up. If necessary I can hide them away, however I'd like to not lose the momentum with the work.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:12 am

I'm not sure whether it'd be good idea, but when I used to work my honey jar and didn't want my parents nor my brother (with whom I share the room) to mess with my work, I wrapped the jar in the nice red paper as it has the red lid, it was all dressed up in red and looked like some big decorative candle... On the top of that I used to burn the tea light candles regularly and although they asked me what was that, it didn't really catch their eyes that much as if it was uncovered... ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:03 am

Thats a nice way to hide your work Macumba. It doesn't bother your work if someone sees it.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 am

jwmcclin wrote: It doesn't bother your work if someone sees it.
Thank you, JW. Like I said, he claims to be Pagan, but then wouldn't be able to read the true purpose of any spell work if it came up and bit him! What little I suspect he was exposed to before we go married was extremely 'fluffly' and solely because of a girl. So he really doesn't know anything, he just likes to think he does cause it's 'cool'. :roll: I've even figured out how to anoint and charge my 4" candles before he comes home! :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:05 pm

If your jars are small enough you can hide them in the base of large candle holders. I have some large candle holders where I can peel back the bottom and my jars fit nicely in them. But I haven't had the need to hide my work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”