Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm

For sure ;) you can put the hot foot in the person's yard but I would be careful putting it in his car as 'the person' may be driving and your husband may be sitting in the passenger seat. (get the picture)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:25 pm

be creative with the Hot Foot Powder, for example buy a news paper, dust it down with Hot Foot Powder and put it on their porch like a news boy would. that gets it in their home and on them. sending them junk mail is another good way. or go really late at night and sprinkle away.. good luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

rosebud

Unread post by rosebud » Sun May 02, 2010 11:51 pm

I would like to make the tenants in my house move. Should I sprinkle the hot foot powder in front of the door when they are home late at night or after they leave? I want to do it correctly so that they will leave. I don't want them to stay there forever.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon May 03, 2010 5:05 am

Ideally, you should lay hot foot while they are home, so that they step in it on their way out, but it should work no matter how they step in it. Sprinkle as you walk backward, focusing on your intent.
HRCC Student #1339

rosebud

Unread post by rosebud » Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 am

Thank you very much.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Why not dust their yard while they are at work or when you know your husband has given them a ride. But the safe bet is to simply lightly dust something and send it to them with another person's name on it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Yariza

Unread post by Yariza » Mon May 10, 2010 6:51 am

Hi ya there. I got my LM order recently & would like to ask a question on deploying the Lucky Mojo Hot Foot Powder & Lucky Mojo 4 Thieves Vinegar together.

My situation is I live in a very circular dead end area of a neighborhood for 25 years so me even thinking about deploying/sprinkling any powder at 3am in the morning is impossible because the 2 sets of neighhbors I REALLY REALLY want gone have teenage sluts & young teen boys between the ages of 12- 15 who have friends that come in at all hours of the night like a Motel 6.

Let's just say the parents feel that leaving these kids to their devices gets them out of their hair and us the neighbors playing babysitters for them will supposedly straighten their spoiled, loud, crass disrespectful leeches of kids out. Nevermind they always leave their stray menagerie of animals out in the middle of the dead of night with no leashes & they full well know most of us are terrified of their animals.

(I've been bitten by dogs 3 times and I'm sorry a pet lover cannot force a person whose not a dog/cat lover to love them, anyway that's just pushing my limits way too far. I've already tried ASPCA & law enforcement which is useless after 4 years, and I refuse to beg either for help since they know its these 2 particular families that get called on for massive complaints.)

I'm sick and tired of cow towing to their brand of take it or live with it attitude they keep sporting around. NOT in my book, but I digress :roll:

I've read on the forum that sending mail with Hot Foot Powder dusted on junk mail works wonders since I can not get anywhere on either nasty neighbors' properties for fear of other nosy neighbors narcing me out. :roll:

My question is :

how do I not get my fingerprints all over the junk mail that I pick up with there circulars?

And also how do I print out labels that look official enough to make it look a catalogue was meant to be sent to them?

Sometimes mail around these parts are read "current resident or 1515 mockingbird lane" trying hard not to raise suspcicons even though one of these neighbors family looks like they've been dropped on their heads :roll:

also, are there any techniques where I could just use their names on a sheet of paper, pour a skosh of Lucky Mojo 4 Thieves Vinegar on, throw their names in a small bottle, and throw the bottle into a beach I got around here (we don't have rivers around here :( and I still trying to figure out what a crossroads looks like???) and hope those neighbors wash or move away from here?

I appreciate everyone's time and complete patience in answering my questions on this thread. Thank you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 10, 2010 7:49 am

Hello.
Yariza wrote: how do I not get my fingerprints all over the junk mail that I pick up with there circulars?
By wearing gloves...
Yariza wrote:how do I print out labels that look official enough to make it look like a catalogue was meant to be sent to them?
Play around with almost any word processor program on a computer, most of them have a mailing label setting. They don't have to look perfect, they'll still open them.
Yariza wrote:are there any techniques where I could just use their names on a sheet of paper pour a skosh of Lucky Mojo Four Thieves Vinegar and throw their names in a small bottle and throw the bottle into a beach I got around here?
Yes, putting people in a bottle and throwing that into a river or into the ebb tide is a common trick. I would add a pinch of Hot Foot Powder as well.
Yariza wrote:still trying to figure out what a crossroads looks like???
Its where two roads cross, or three meet, they look like this + or this Y.
HRCC Student #1559

Yariza

Unread post by Yariza » Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 am

HailDiscordia first off a very big thank you for answering all my questions.

And secondly I have 2 more mini questions if I may:

when I address the label to the correct nasty neighbors address is it necessary to write an incorrect name or have the family's last name typed on there as well???

and when I do dust different miscellaneous mailing items with LM hot foot like say a catalogue, bulletins/politician's flyer's, restaurant menus,or letter/enevelope type advertising doesn't that dusting that is intended for the target(s) end up getting lost powder/power or energy wise with the mail handlers/carriers?
I don't want to hurt the postal service with my hot footing intentions that are meant for these nasty sets of neighbors, I hope that made sense. Hopefully these neighbors won't chuck the junk mail out too soon, I want them so GONE REAL fast if at all possible :| :x .

Thank you so much HD.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 10, 2010 11:55 am

Hotfoot usually is deployed through the feet or through proxy. I know people say they find it difficult to sprinkle powders around people's homes, but it can be done. At some point in time everyone leaves their house, or is asleep, even if that means 4 am, 5am, or 12 in the afternoon. You can walk by and quickly toss hotfoot you've mixed with dirt onto their lawn, in their walkway, on the sidewalk where they will walk, or even near their car tires. Call out their names while you do this.

If you choose to deploy powders through another means then when you do so pray your intent and call them into the spell so that the powders is targeting that person specifically.

If all of these options are not feasible then you can try distance work, if you have the necessary skill. You've already alluded to this, you put them in a bottle with hot herbs and hotfoot and toss into the body of water while praying that they be taken out of your life. If you have no other personal concern then use their names and try to scrape some dirt from their lawn with the idea tht you're trying to capture their footprint.

You can also use the Four Thieves Vinegar as a protective measure for your home.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Yariza

Unread post by Yariza » Thu May 13, 2010 5:39 am

Conjureman distance work is my only option. Got somewhat caught the other night trying to sprinkle stuff backwards at 1am at both of these houses (I'm telling you I have some messed up nosy neighbors) hiding in the bushes like a teenager made me feel so emabarrassed. Felt like those little puppies that got caught peeing on a persian rug :roll:

I'm sure these wicked neighbors I want to hot foot know that something is going down :x :( Just have to keep trying I guess.

but thank you Conjureman I truly appreciate your post and assistance.

Magic_Bean_Buyer
Newly Registered

Unread post by Magic_Bean_Buyer » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Just wanted to quickly share my success story. I was under a lot of attack by some unsavory individuals. I couldn't do much about the situation with out causing more problems for myself. I couldn't rest, I was always anxious, my home offered me no shelter and I faced intimidation almost daily. I realized that they may be criminals, but I had a posse too. So my friends (my posse haha) helped me come up with a plan. I used LM hot foot powder on every guilty parties sidewalk or personal item, and I made three dolls. While full of rage and anger (I waited until one of them had me good and pissy) I constructed the dolls, stuffed them with couch grass, dirt from their yard, LM hot foot powder, and petitions dressed in LM commanding oil and calamus. I then wrapped the dolls with a map of France and shipped them off to some random french address I found online.

I also made a point to protect myself, home and belongings, with fiery wall of protection oil, and a thorough washing of my walls and floors with pinesol, ammonia and a little of my urine. Well I'll be damned if two of the perpetrators haven't already been completely removed from my life, and the attacks of the others have not only ceased, but they are going to be out of my life soon as well (a little birdy told me that).

This has been an exhausting and terrifying situation, but I am glad it happened. It has connected me to my own strength and helped me overcome the tendency I have as a woman to allow people to line up and take take turns doing me wrong.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Congrats! It's always wonderful to hear success stories like this one. Enjoy your newfound and well-earned peace!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Congrats! And your story was just what I needed to hear today, and just what I needed to give me that 'oomf' to do what I've been putting off for the last couple of Saturdays! Thank you so very much for sharing!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Me too, so happy to hear this
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Congrats. Work well done :-)

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Hot Foot worked very well for me to. Had an upstaris neighbor who I referred to as "big foot." Got rid of him. Now I have two upstairs neighbors who are also "big foots," though not as bad as the last one. Bottom line is that the apartment building that I live in has very poor insulation. I just need to move. That's what I am working on now.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Nice to hear successful stories.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:44 pm

I agree...

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Hello everyone and thank you in advanced.

My bf's sister called us and said she needed a place to stay for a few weeks, (the rest of her family told her no)
but I told him as long as it is a few weeks its ok.... Well this was almost 6 years ago and I have had enough!
she is the most vile person I have ever met and has destroyed my home and almost my relationship.
I want to make her move by using hot food powder, my worry is that there isn't a complete place I can lay the powder that only she will touch or cross, except possibly her bed, its so filthy she wouldn't notice powders. Would that work for a hot foot work? if not, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you all!
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:48 pm

I swear someone had a similar issue on this forum I cant remember where I read it but it was to get rid of a roomate. well anyways they were told to disolve hotfoot bath and wash down the walls of the persons room you want to get rid off ( save a cup and wash her clothing or sheets with a little added to the rinse cycle) and when they move out spiritually cleanse the whole room, hell the whole house but pay good attention to that room. also putting the powder in her shoes would work, most shoes the sole can be lifted up to shove it in :).
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Well Forest_Roots, you definitely have patience...j82 advice is great...good luck in your work. By the way, if she has a car, dust it, her shoes etc etc...

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 pm

If I was her room that would have me touching the powder/water combination, would sage / a salt water bath be a good enough cleansing ? sadly she doesn't have a car my bf or i end up taking her most places...
Reverend Josh

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:34 pm

id use the chinese floor wash to cleanse the house personally and use some cleansing insense either the LM brand or order their sage to smoke the room. ya u can touch them when working them thats common Ie when u lay powders u have to touch em to lay em crossing u even spit into it to activate it so its not uncommon.. but after you work them you should cleanse yourself with hyssop or a cleansing herb bath like LM sells. dont need to walk around with that on you all day

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Thank you for your advice I will post when she has moved out ^.^
Reverend Josh

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:54 am

Hot foot worked wonders for me! I got my stalker neighbor evicted.. after living in the building for five years. It took 6 weeks, and he was gone for good!
Thanks LM

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:20 am

Hello everyone !!!! she is moving out! Thursday XD!!! shes flying to florida several states away to her friends house ^.^ found out last week confirmed today ^.^
Reverend Josh

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 am

Congratulations on a job well done! Glad she's moving out and you can get your life back to normal.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 am

me too! after 6 years of unacceptability everything will be great ! :)
Reverend Josh

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 am

I am so happy this worked so well for you! It's really good to hear your story :mrgreen: You hit um with the one two LM punch!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:40 am

Great Share! Congrats!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:21 am

Hello Ms. Cat and my fellow LM posters and fans,
I just wanted to let everyone know about my positive experience using Luck Mojo products, specifically the hot foot powder.

I live in a condominium but unfortunately our community has fallen on hard economic times, and a "bad element" of outsiders (some who live there and some who don't) have started causing problems. I live on the ground floor of my building, and a few months ago a group of teenagers I had never seen before started hanging out on the back steps outside of my unit and smoking pot and looking not too friendly. I called the police a few times, but teens smoking pot are not a priority with them and by the time they would show up the kids were gone.

Even though these kids had not personally attacked me I still feared for my safety, since I had to walk past them to get to my apartment. Out of desparation I decided to order some hot foot powder from LM. I mixed it with some dirt and sprinkled over the steps where they would sit, and while doing this I said something like "go away and don't every come back again". A couple of days later the pot smoking teens came back, but after that I never saw them again!! This was in July, and it is now almost October. I have asked my neighbors if these kids have been around during the day while I am at work and they also say they have not seen them!!

My thanks to Miss Cat and her fabulous products!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Very nice! I love Lucky Mojo's entire hot foot line.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Wow, thats awesome! I love to hear success stories such as this.
Way cool!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks for the testimonial for Hot Foot Powder.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$4.00

As a side note to newbies -- notice that she used this powder exactly the way it is traditionally intended to be used. She blended it in with dirt for camouflage, sprinkled it in a physical area, and spoke a strong command into it. She also backed up her work with some practical legal power, alerting the police, even though it was unlikely that they would respond. The result was traditional and strong: when the Hot Foot Powder was contacted by the feet of the targets, they departed, as if on command.

Good going, SoFlaDiva!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Ditto corazon! ...and cat! Good Luck in all your works SoFlaDiva!

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks for the kind words Ms. Cat - and everyone else too!!

Seekinghelp123

Unread post by Seekinghelp123 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm

So I put some hotfoot on a personal item of a co-worker of mine...but should I put it again? I was thinking of diluting it in water, is that just as effective? I whispered this person's name and said ""XXXX go away XXXX please go away" but not sure if that was strong enough message.

In fact, after hotfooting this person, it seems the relationship between this person and the boss is still fine....and I performed a reversal spell last week. I know I will have to wait this out in terms of the reversal spell.

however, what's been everyone's experience with hotfoot? My reading said I had a 3 cycle, so 3 days, 3 months, or 3 years....not sure I can even wait another 3 months of this...any advice on what to do?

Reason being is that my supervisor confesses to me how my co-worker can blow things out of proportion and is jealous of me...but when I look, this supervisor is buddy buddy with my co-worker! I dont'understand this behavior. if I dont'like someone, I stay away, period. So I really feel like this relationship is just plain twisted and I am paranoid of both supervisor and co-worker.

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 pm

give it time. maybe get a hot foot vigil light set for you . that really helps i've found

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Seekinghelp123, the traditional way to use Hot Foot is to have the person step into, through, or over it. See the other posts in this thread for suggestions.
catherine yronwode

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:52 pm

I ordered hotfoot powder, but I want to use it on an OTR truck driver. He's my neighbor and a complete jerk, to put it nice. He's seldom home but when he is, there goes the neighborhood (the kids all steer a wide birth of that house). I'd like him to move away.

I don't want him to quit his job, but would rather hotfoot his truck in the yard than his doorstep since he spends more time in the truck than home.
Which place would be better to deploy the hotfoot?

Also, in disposing of the remnants - I own four plots in a local cemetery. Only one is occupied, but I don't want the occupant disturbed. Would it be alright to bury the remnants in one of the empty plots, or go along the back wall somewhere to do it?

Anzu2

Unread post by Anzu2 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 pm

I used Lucky Mojo Hot Foot Oil and Incense to perform a hot foot candle spell. Today is the ninth day and the instructions of the working say to throw the contents of the spell into running water.

My access to privacy is pretty limited in regards to the local streams and other sources of flowing water. I was wondering if flushing the remains of the working would follow the instructions? They would be dispersed into running water (i.e. a sewer that flows away from my home)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Anzu, o, sewers are not "running water" for ritual disposal purposes. Running water such as streams and rivers flow away and away and then out to sea - you are tapping into the spirit and energy of that stream/river to carry that person away from you, in the way that it carries the water.

I realize that it's often hard to get to a running body of water, but proper disposal is really key and worth the effort. We had to rent a car (since we don't own one) and drive 3 hours away to get to running water when I had to perform a Hot Foot spell. I absolutely wanted and needed to make sure that person went away and stayed away, and so I went to the time, energy, and monetary expense to make sure I properly disposed of the ritual remains. It worked beautifully.

I recommend you go to the effort to make that disposal happen properly. If there is some reason it is absolutely impossible for you to do so, then I recommend you get a 10 minute consultation with a rootworker to discuss your options so that you can get a disposal that will work with the trick.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I have read that things can be disposed of in the toilet since that is considered running water. Some sewers do definitely go directly to the ocean especially LA since its near the ocean. I know some curbs are labeled that way here in California since some of them go directly to the ocean.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:04 pm

I'm sure some people dispose via toilets or drains, or sewage, but generally you want to work with the *natural* power of the rivers, stream, or body of running water.

If you do choose to use a drain or toilet, I'd pour some ammonia down after it to cleanse. Wouldn't want hot foot sitting in the pipes of the home ;-)

Alti

Unread post by Alti » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 am

I am surprised with the results I've gotten from LM's Hot Foot and Goofer Dust. I used a mixture of the two on the properties of neighbors that were harrassing/stalking me to no end. Let's just say things have been very peaceful since then and one of the mean neighbors looks like he might be moving soon. The other one who was trying to do me in at all costs was involved in a serious accident that almost cost him a leg (literally). While I didn't wish that degree of harm on him, I know that he has his own bad karma to blame for the consequences. Funny thing is I also caught a fourth 'friendly' neighbor playing both sides (got away with it for years) and she now seems fearful of me. Did the HF have something to do with her coming out of the woodwork perhaps? When she sees me she runs back inside her house! Maybe she suspects that the same strange things that have been happening to my harassers lately are no coincidence and could also start happening to her. I don't like the idea of being labeled as the neighborhood 'witch' but if that's what it takes for them to leave me alone, so be it.

One more thing, I used the Hot Foot powder by itself on a co-worker who seemed intent on getting me fired from my job, she was manipulative and underhanded to the point that she planted a slew of negative comments from 'customers' in my employee file. Upper management conducted an investigation and later determined that they were false and literally came from nowhere! They thought it was odd because I've always gotten excellent reviews and the few legitimate concerns were related to things like my 'uncorporate' mane of hair and dress style, LOL. Well about 3-4 weeks after powdering her correspondence she was 'let go'. Here's the odd part, she was in mid-level management for 4+ years and was quite an efficient employee so training her replacement is not going to be easy. Just comes to show that people's backstabbing ways eventually catch up with them. All I can say is thanks Lucky Mojo :) !

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:44 pm

LOL the title of this thread is funny. Well, great work, and I would recommend that you follow up with some cleansing and protection. Good luck to you, and hope you have future successes.

cola29
Newly Registered

Unread post by cola29 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 am

hello were can i purchase coughing grass

cola29
Newly Registered

Unread post by cola29 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 am

hello can someone give me some ideas on the hot foot powder. I have a problem the girl has been trying to start fights with me and i just wanna get her not in a bad death way just to let her no she just cant be trying to run over me. I heard the hot foot powder was good can someone givve me some help on what to do.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:52 pm

I know this question has been asked to death, but I need to use Hot Foot powder to get rid of a crazy room mate. We have two separate bedrooms, but share the bathroom and Master closet.

I have read and read, but Im afraid, because we share a lot of common areas. If I sprinkle it in roomies shoes,and roomie takes off shoes, and walks it somewhere I may step or cross over.

Well, How might it affect me?

Roomie is potentially violent and has to go.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Cali_Girl, i have added your question to the already-extant thread on Hot Foot Powder. Please read what has been said, dear -- your answer is in this thread.

If you will take the time to learn how to focus your mind and how to pray and how to "quote in" the name of your enemy as you say your prayers and sprinkle the Hot Foot Powderl, you will no longer have these worried concerns about touching the materials you are working with.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$4.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:21 am

If you put the Hot Foot between the mattress and mattress topper just on the target's side of the bed, will it affect who they share the bed with? Living in a small apartment, I love my roommate, but we need to move on. She came in when her relationship went bad, but a few weeks went to a few months. So, I kinda want to hotfoot her side of the bed. It is a platonic relationship.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:05 am

I would use Separation powder, NOT Hot Foot powder in that situation. Hot Foot has a very intense, angry, and vengeful crossing/cursing edge to it. It's meant to set a person's feet on fire so that they wander restlessly forever. Unless that is how you are feeling towards her. And I would in no way ever put Hot Foot into a bed, especially one that I was sleeping in.

SPD-HOO-SEPA
Separation Sachet Powder
$4.00

Separation will make a peaceful break.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:18 am

Separation powder is definitely what is called for here.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:33 pm

I highly advise you to read back through this entire thread to see how you can lay down hot foot powder.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

In addition, yes you can give her the powder, and tell her its for something else. No it will not cancel out your intentions. You can simply state "as (target's name) uses this hot foot powder she will be helping me get rid of (her boyfriends name).

You can sprinkle the hot foot powder and mix it with dirt to make it less obvious and sprinkle it all the way up to the door.

As for the break up oil, ask to go to the bath room, and rub the oil on door knobs. You can put a few dabs of oil on the toilet seat, and so on.

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 pm

I need to check my supplies. I either have break up or separation oil. Hmm. I will read further on it first. Thank you, y'all. I think I may do separation oil on the doorknob, but use the alternate bathroom door. I just hope her touching things around the house with the oil on her hands doesnt affect me and my other friends.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Moondoggie,

Break Up and Separation also come in sachet powder form.

SPD-HOO-BREA
Break-Up Sachet Powder
$4.00

Also, it is up to you to use these items properly and traditionally. If you quote their names in, and not your own, the work will be done on them, and not on you.
catherine yronwode

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 am

so i thought i should post alittle update on my first hot foot experience.

so i hot footed my (now ex-) sister in law and when when i say hot footed i mean in a moment of great anger i threw powder evvvverrryyyyywhere in her room made it into a wash and then wiped her walls down with it dusted her clothes. basically if it was solid it was covered in some hot foot substance lol

well she left pretty much right away moved out without any issue at all, so why the second update about this? i already told you she left :P

well here was my mistake. ^.^

i didnt do any protection work before hand on myself or cleanse myself after and in my frenzied powdering and washing etc i got it alllllllll over myself ^.^

i moved out less then a week after she did ^.^ opps :P I have learned a lot sense then but the mistake was a blessing in disguise because my life is great now ^.^

anyway just a word of advice dont go at things when your to emotional to think clearly :) my mistake turned out to be a good thing for me but that doesnt mean everyones will, so be cautious and smart about things

my mom always says "a smart man learns from his own mistakes but a wise man learns from the mistakes of others"

anyway blessings to you all :) hope your having a great time ^.^
Reverend Josh

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 am

You know, when I drop powders from my butter-fingers and then step in it, it's usually when I'm putting together success or protection spells. But I appreciate the warning, really I do :)

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Many old workers will warn against not cleansing when using powders like hot foot. You have to make sure to call a person's spirit into the work, this gets the spirit of the powders to hit them and hit them hard. That said, you need to cleanse yourself right after because you've been handling a mess.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”