Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

kalpana2186

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by kalpana2186 » Sun May 16, 2010 11:20 am

Hi,Ms.Catherineyronwode
i am sorry my english is not good i am not clear.i am not killing myself suicide is against my religion i am not that weak 2 kill my self just because someone want me to.if u check my last sentence it says (i,ll fight back )i was trying to explain the kind of magic by epressing my thoughts i wanted 2 know someone ever know abt controlling other mind and force them 2 harm themself.i talk my phsysic abt that she say someone has done very bad which is not easy to remove want me to kill myself by controlling my mind and using demons against me.she also say the demon will not let me reach to HELP.i decide 4 a second opinion by AAPR.what the lady say was coming true
easy things become difficult 4 me when i try to app Miss.Bri my comp hang,ph.lost long story some how i didnt get to her.then i try 4 u no success than i ask a friend and she get ur schadule 4 me.may be u r the person who can help me and the evil not allowing me to come to u (this is my feeling)u refuse my reading
i dont know abt magic until i meet that phsycis customer may be she is wrong.may be some one has not done any thing to me may be its my sick mind so i need a reading to know the truth
it was better if u would hv suggest me a psychiatrist after a reading i would go 4 it.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate section for this question, but this is something I'm interested in and I've seen it mentioned in passing in other threads, but I haven't found anybody discussing it really in depth. Have you (or someone close to you) had a spell put on you? I know a good number of people here have, but what were the effects in your mind of the spell? Any spell really, but especially if you've had one of the crazier spells like Love Me or Die, Santa Muerte, the IS or even DUME (which obviously failed or you wouldn't be here :lol:). How did you find out the work was done on you? Did you get the person to admit that they did work on you or do you even know who?

Sorry, but I just find these kind of questions fascinating....
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Most people probably do not want to talk about or admit to being tricked like that, just a thought.
HRCC Student #1559

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm

I hadn't really thought of it that way. I know I've seen people make passing reference to it, so I assumed most people wouldn't be afraid to admit to it. I was just looking for more on the mindset of how it affects people.

And besides... if someone put a heavy conjure on a person and they successfully counteracted it, I would think that would be something to brag about, not be ashamed of.

flowsn

Unread post by flowsn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Some practitioners just know. Things that wouldn't stand out to others will stand out to practitioners. Maybe it's the energy you're putting off when you're trying to lay a trick, or actually seeing you in the act of something that would not set off bells for anyone else, seeing a suspicious object and knowing where it came from... it's just known. The spirits start talking. It might come up in a reading. It might come up in a dream. It might come up on it's own.

Some practitioners can sort of sense that the other is involved in the same stuff.

snake

Unread post by snake » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:35 pm

I had a woman put a binding spell on me once. I immediately knew who and what, and I took it off within a day of noticing the effect. She wanted me away from her boyfriend, in spite of the fact that he and I had been friends for years before she started dating him.

People are constantly recommending others on this board to do cleansings in case someone put something on them, and I'm sure LM sells plenty of cleansing and uncrossing materials, so someone must think that they've been hoodooed.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Yes I've had people throw against me.

The cleaner and more protected you are the faster you'll notice it. Something just starts to feel "off" - and you can divine to see if something going on and how to fix it.

If you're lax in your cleansing, or you're just not generally that spiritually aware then it can catch you and build up over time. I've experienced both scenerios in my day. The one before I knew what to look for was BAD, but I got out of it with the help of a rootworker.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:34 pm

I live in Orange County which despite being extremely suburban and conservative has a strong occult undercurrent. There were some who where threatened by my presence and threw for me, but it was quelled followed up by bringing any other occultist in the county in line and under my watch.. so yes, I know how it feels to be thrown for. But for us that have strong and consistent defenses we feel the effects of being thrown for differently then those who actually come under the sway of the attacks.

This question is actually not exactly going to give you what you are looking for because it there is one fact that throws what answers you receive off: most of us are familiar with magick and spiritual practices on some level, either being at home conjuresr or professional rootworkers. Given such we will have a different sense of things. Some recognize the signs, other's get regular readings, other may recognize influences that are alien, but the point is we can reach the conclusion that we are being worked on. That is we understand that magick works and we can look to it as a cause for things.

Not everyone is like this. If you are working on someone, especially if they come from background that doesn't include a magical or spiritual paradigm, then they won't reach that conclusion. So in their perception things may be different.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:32 pm

That's actually a very good point, although I suppose someone could have come to learn more about magic after getting attacked and needing a defense. With that said though, I did actually end up getting an answer via pm from someone that pretty much answered my question exactly how I was wondering.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 am

I don't think I've ever been crossed,but when someone has affected my energy in any way,usually with the evil eye(which is something nearly everyone believes in in my country) I usually feel a bit out of place and time,I feel kinda dizzy and I always feel a headache centered in the area between my eyebrows. It is true though that when I'm doing regular cleansings I can usually feel the effects of the evil eye right away and I use a method I picked up from my grandmother to break it,sometimes continuing with a cleansing bath. When I'm tired and haven't been cleansing myself regularly it usually takes more time to realise I'm under the evil eye influence.

kalpana2186

Unread post by kalpana2186 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 am

hi everyone,
after i lose all my hopes i talk 2 mom.she advice me 2 read ESMA-UL-HUSNA to find a way.
and i get a sign in my dream .it was Bubba post abt magic is different in middle east.means cure is where the disease come from.so i consult 5 different rootworkers in Pakistan with in 3 hours all give same reading .stealing someone luck ,beauty age,controll mind or force someone to suicide are very common magic in that area.i chose one lady and travell pakistan 2 see her.she ask me to bring a clay pot and my shirt in which sleep at night.she cover the top of pot with my shirt and ask the jinni 2 bring all conjers .after few moments the pot was full of my menstration blood ,my pic with some thing on piece of my dress, owl head,lots of thingsafter 1 hour when i came out i fell fresh every thing look clear to me lke i am born today.short story is within one day i get all back .my husand and kids call to say they miss me .
in pakistan rootworkers dont charge u if u r innocent and been cross.
i am glade i am out of curse.save my marrige.start a new bussiness and doing well.i get a mail 2 days before my reading scadule Ms.Cat is out of town so i hv 2 re scadule my reading again but i was also not in usa on same time .my LM products hv also waiting 4 me at kalpana place cant wait to use them.i know now they will 4 me.Thanks to Bubbo post that show me a way

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Kalpana2186:
It's not God, no one is out to get you; it's the econemy. America is in a recession/depression. I am not sure that any spell can fix it.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Elveta

Elveta, this is one of several posts you've made tonight along the same lines. If you have nothing to contribute to a hoodoo forum, please cease from what is essentially spamming what is said on the news every night. We all know the economy is less than stellar right now, however parroting what all of us see and read daily is contributing nothing. And spamming IS against forum policy.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:10 am

I am sorry if I offended you. The point I was trying to make is that casting a spell is just one of several actions a person may take in response to a problem. Cast the spell but follow up with the the mundane foot work.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 am

Elveta

Your post offered no mundane advice, either. Magickal work should always be followed up with mundane work as well whenever possible. But your gloom-and-doom posts did not offer even that much. Rather than being so negative, which will hinder your work, keep in mind that people even now are find jobs, finding second jobs, getting raises and promotions, paying down debt. Better thing to do rather than trying to spread ill feeling would be to ask yourself what can you personally do, either with hoodoo or mundane work, to make yourself one of those who are getting the things I mentioned.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Allsgood

Unread post by Allsgood » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this. First and foremost I feel as though I have been cursed or a spell has been put on myself and or my family. I recently had a baby 7 mos ago and I am having a hard time getting a job. You can argue that that's most during this economy but in my situation I have made it past two and three interviews for a certain position with the final decision always being NO. To date I have been on about 15 different intervie
es. Apart from trying to find work, everything that I try to do fails. Bills are piling up and rent is due. My brother who has rented us his basement has turned into a total slumlord, hassling us (my boyfriend and I ) for rent but won't fix anything and he is using our electricity and making us pay the entire bill. The stresses of my boyfriend being the only one working is taking a toll on our relationship. Things are getting so hard that I have contiplated suicide bu I am trying to stay strong for my daughter. Apart from my personal issues my family is going through it as well. Also there are an abundant of flies in my apartment and strange things going on with bugs of all sorts around us. I have a college degree and I feel in my heart that someone has put something on me to hinder my success. I was told by a 'reader' from another site that they don't sense any spell but rather an upset deceased female memeber of the family who enjoys the negative energy. But I don't really feel that. Now with all of my issues my main concern is seeing wheter or not there is in fact a curse on me (family) who did it and how to break it and finding stable emplyment that will assist me in paying off my school loans and getting out of my brothers basement. How can I do all of this on a limited budget?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 pm

You need to start with a reading to determine if there has been any work against you, or if you've just fallen into crossed conditions more naturally. Depending on the source of the crossing, you will go about uncrossing yourself differently. All will involve a thorough cleansing, likely some road opening, and then some drawing work.

But start with a reading and consultation with a rootworker to determine what's going on and the best way to address it. Your reading can help you come up with a plan to suit your budget as well.

You can find a whole group of reliable, skilled, and ethical readers and rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

lucy2

Unread post by lucy2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:00 am

I need your help I have a serious problem and I need some idears or someone who can deal with black magic. I am a powerful person I know alot of protection techniques incenses ect crystals fungshay ect. Since I moved with my boyfriend and his ex saw me in her ex flat when i moved in with him. I have been put in situations spiritually to learn protection. I learned protection over these 10 years but something over the last 2 months is targeting me when I go to sleep and I dont know how to protect my self enough when I sleep I ask archangel micheal but I still cant sleep I put myself in white light after 2 hours laterI might fall asleep. now im getting angry that I cant sleep. My sleep returns to normal in the first few days of my period which makes me believe period is protective. I have try ed everything and I do believe its some kind of powerful black magic been done Im a good person I dont harm anyone and I dont deserve this. The second option is my neighbour wants to sleep with me and I wont so maybe hes trying magic hes being trying really hard to get me . im so stressed please help if you can.
Lucy

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:18 am

I would first recommend that you get a reading done to see what the situation is, who is working on you, and what is being done to you.
www.readersandrootworkers.org

While you are waiting for your reading, I would do some uncrossing work with an uncrossing spell kit to get rid of the crossed conditions.
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

It seems someone might be infiltrating your dreams, and I would use some ginger along with some other protective herbs, and put them under your pillow at night.

In addition, you should work with st. cyprian to help protect you against a magical attack along with working with st. michael.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintcyprian.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lucy2

Unread post by lucy2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:21 am

Thank you for your guidance.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:18 am

Do you know anything about lucid dreaming lucy?

lucy2

Unread post by lucy2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:50 pm

not really I think its when you see yourself in the dream

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Lucid dreaming is when you gain waking consciousness within a dream. Many people can then control elements of the dream, and some people can then work magic to influence other people from that state.

But I wouldn't worry about anything like that until you get your reading and figure out what's going on. No need to overcomplicate a situation.

lucy2

Unread post by lucy2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Thank you for letting me know it wouldnt suprise me as The guy has been trying to get me for quite a lonng time he flirts he pretended he lost his voice so i sent distant healing to him for 6 days free. for about a few weeks i had him on my mind 24/7 and then when i was talking to my neibour i kept calling the neighbour his name was so embarrasing i think he influenced me to buy love songs and i went through a period of singing love songs constantly then it turned to not sleeping being desperate to see him and now after i have been using firy wall of protection I dont want to see him or know him and im angry and hes not showing himself much but I CANT SLEEP. stuck

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Oh yes as Devi stated lucy get a reading ASAP but that is the definition of lucid dreaming.

My thought was although yes ppl can work magic against you via crossing into your dreams that you could learn lucid dreaming techniques yourself to try to discover if it is someone or you're simply having nightmares or not.

Although you shouldn't have to wait long for your reading get one of those first before you begin to devote the time it takes to learn how to lucid dream.

I used to dream with great efficiency several years ago. But I stopped keeping a dream journal awhile back and it kinda slipped away although whenever I do happen to "wake up" in a dream I still have great control over them.

Get your appointment with an AIRR reader but while you're waiting start writing your dreams down. This is the first step to learning how to Lucid Dream and also you'll be able to share in detail your dreams with your reader.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 pm

If you feel you have magic on you, and are waiting for a reading, it certainly would not hurt to cleanse you your house and surrondings. chinese floor wash is great and the 7 herb bath lM sells, or you can opt for an uncrossing kit. Either way cleanse you and your home, use your protection work and see if things improve.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

lucy2

Unread post by lucy2 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:16 am

Thank you ordered a reading and thanks for help its not lusid dreaming The problem i cant fall asleep.

SecretGemini

Unread post by SecretGemini » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:22 pm

For my insomnia which I get frequently but I feel for me it is not due to a psychic-attack,
I feel is due to my Kundalini (life force energy) rising and active during the night. So if I can't sleep I will
accept it and do work, painting, reading, or house-cleaning until I tire. I have a lavender pouch by my
pillow and also use camphor square in my pillow, and a fan for white noise. I also make sure I don't
eat before trying to go to sleep. I have an Ellegua altar behind my front door and it helps to give
him a little piece of candy to help me sleep.

Also I recommend to check out Dion Fortune's Psychic Self-Defense if you haven't already. It says to
get first away from the person you suspect causing your attack, do not contact them, ignore them. Cut ties with them.
In this case the energy seems to be in the apartment and from this guy you gave free energy healing too? Is that your BF or someone else?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Secret Gemini,

Remember this is a hoodoo board so mentioning anything besides lucky mojo products in regards to hoodoo would be off topic. In addition, I would like to say that working with Ellegua (not speaking to you secret gemini, but those that are new) would not be working with Hoodoo. I would not work with Ellegua unless a person knows what they are doing. He is a trickster! And let me tell you he definitely played some tricks on me because when I was a newbie I worked with him because another experienced told me too. So I would not recommend it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:42 am

Lucy, getting a reading is much advised. I would recommend that until your reading you take the following steps to help protect your sleep.

Take a cleansing bath with Salt, Agrimony, and a small teaspoon of Ammonia. Wash downward while praying that all influence over you be broken and that you be uncrossed.

Spread Salt and Black Pepper near the entrances of your home while praying that your home be protected from evil intending to enter whether person or spirit.

Then when you go to bed place a cup of water next to your bedside with Camphor in it. This will help cleanse the area and will keep away dreams sent by an enemy.

Finally, place the Bible open to Psalm 91 under your pillow as you sleep.

This course of action will help you cleanse yourself, set up protection, and guard your sleep. Perform this while you wait for your divination then follow up with the actions your reader and rootworker advises.

Agrimony: http://www.herb-magic.com/agrimony.html
Salt: http://www.herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html
Ammonia: http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html
Black Pepper: http://www.herb-magic.com/pepper-black.html

Then in your room place

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 pm

while doing cleaning in the past few days, i found the following items, some i recognize are similar from this board. and the others im not sure of. so im checking

a circle of 5 strands of straw tied in about 12 knots and then tied to make a circle, it was hooked to the back of the cabinet i store my good candlesticks and "gear" in. this i burned as soon as i found it and dumped the ashes outside.

3 black and green threads about 4 inches long with a bunch of knots wedged in the trim work of 3 bedroom doors

a wine bottle with a wire running from outside to the inside with a wad of something on the end wrapped in foil stuck with needles.

in a vase was a tangled ball of greasy yarn in it (i went to dust the flowers and i heard something rattle in it i used a crochet hook to get it out)

2 gold coloured rings, larger then jump rings but smaller than a persons cut and twisted behind the bookshelf.

a tea ball, also behind the bookshelf, filled with what looks like hair and ground up something.

a witch bottle (cant see if theirs paper in it or not) and i didnt want to open it. under my basement stairs, which are under the front door.

i collected the lot of them and threw them in the river.

then i sprayed the house with Chinese Wash diluted in water and put an x of Fiery Wall of Protection oil on each window and door, am i being paranoid?

thax

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Well, several of those do sound rather a bit like things that were laid down in your house. Your problem now is who had access? A reading may help.

Using the Chinese Wash to cleanse the premises -- not just to dilute it in water and spray it around like you say you did, but really use it to scrub the place out, while reciting the 23rd Psalm -- and using Fiery Wall of Protection Oil to seal the windows and doors is a good way to work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:49 pm

I second that, it sounds like someone has access and it's time to get a reading to find out who may be throwing for you. Contact one of the reputable readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org

Make sure you scrub the place down and cleanse thoroughly. If you have some uncrossing incense go through the house with that too. I like cleansing and smoking a place to really get into every nook.

Keep yourself protected.

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 pm

i know the bottle was my SIL favorite swill, so i think i can put her name to that but that means it has been buried here about 4 years, (since the wedding when she was last in this house) the other stuff i totally have no clew when. at the moment i am almost done doing heavy cleaning. i will start again as i still have half a sage smudge stick. I hope my "green" work will not be influenced too much by this. cause as soon as im able im calling for a reading!

thax

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:54 am

Glad you are getting a reading and hope you are on your way to well and that you prosper in your "green work"
take care
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

mkmukela

Unread post by mkmukela » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 am

I am afraid I may have just lost a lucrative job – which I have been anxious to have after 3 years of being unemployed. I have just had problems getting my passport renewed and after 10 months of waiting – word came back saying that I omitted some information about my parents and so the renewal of the passport was declined.
Well, the trouble is that I was offered a job overseas back in July, 2010 and I had been hoping to report for work by end of August. They even extended my reporting date to September 13, 2010 but that did not help at all. I am still here without a passport.

I have been fired from 3 different jobs that I was excelling at; and every time this happens, the Employer rescinds his decision and re-hires me back. This is the case with this new job also. These are my old Employers who laid me off back in 2006 and then they called me back to work for them for one year from May, 2007 to May 2008. I need to understand what is going on with these firings and loss of jobs; and I need to learn how to stop this from happening again in the future.

Secondly, my daughter, who recently graduated from College lost her job last week on Thursday; after being on the job for only one month and a half. The reason she was given is that, although she is qualified for the job and holds the right degrees for the job, they have had to let her go because she accepted the job offer before her actual graduation day. I am dismayed by this – because it gives an impression that my daughter might have given them false information about her graduation status, when she did not do anything like that. In fact, when she did the interview with the Recruiters who come around Universities around Spring she only did so as part of the coursework that required her to learn about networking and how to conduct successful job interviews. The person who interviewed her was impressed with her grades and the fact that she was doing a double major and immediately offered to make arrangements for her to undergo the second and last phase of the interviews. She was flown in for the second interview; she passed those as well and was given the job and told to start in late July after Summer recess. We were all excited and looked forward to a new beginning in a different state.

Since this job was in another city, we actually had to relocate to a new state and a new city but after getting here we had trouble getting an apartment and had to live in various hotels for almost 6 weeks; before being offered one of the first 3 apartment we had been shown. During this time, we had to move up and down, twice every week looking for hotel deals and relatively cheaper weekend deals, in order to save money. Why am I telling you this? Well, back in June, 2010, I had ordered 3 packets of Lucky Mojo Jinx Breaker for each of us. But with the shifting back and forth, it became almost impossible for us to do our spells. When I finally forced matters and conducted the spell we had to contend with smoke alarms going off when the incense was burning. We persevered and finished the one week long spell. However, it seems to me that we may not have succeeded in breaking the jinxes since bad things are still happening in our lives. Everything is always a huge struggle in our lives and we have to push and work so hard to get anything.

In fact, what prompted me to buy the Jinx breaker is that back in March, 2010 our Landlady hauled us before the court – this after discussing and agreeing to let us stay on condition that we were going to pay all outstanding rental fees as soon as we had started working. My job was due to start in May, but there were all these delays and things were not finalized until July.

We are currently in debt with a lot of outstanding bills. Even when we have money it never seems to stay nor is it ever enough to meet our needs. It is simply baffling. There are many other things that are going wrong but if I list them here, I will essentially end up writing a book and I hope that what I have written gives you a good enough picture of what we have been experiencing.

Now, I do not think that these things are mere coincidences. I strongly believe that someone or some people are constantly working against us and they are really causing so much havoc in our lives. And it is clear that I cannot counter their attacks – perhaps because they have been doing this for a long time and/or they are too many. I guess what I am trying to say is that I need help from the professional staff at Lucky Mojo to help me break these jinxes and lift off any curses that are negatively affecting our lives. Clearly our finances are being blocked and we need to do something about it.
Thank you in advance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:22 am

Since your case in long-standing and complex, it is best if you start with a reading and rootwork consultation with a professional. They can look deeply into your matter through divination, and find the root issues, and then work with you to develop an individualized plan of action for your case. If someone has been working against you, they will be able to see that and see how best to clear away that mess.

You can find a list of professionals at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

mkmukela

Unread post by mkmukela » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Thank you very much Devi. I will certainly do as advised.

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm

On the 16th of September and I can remember it. I had a dream that a "friend" I new in the past tried to do something. I don't know exactly but I new she had done something.

the following day I felt something wasn't right and out of the blue I started having anonymous phone call from someone starting trouble but It was later found out that it was someone I knew so we made up as we both didnt know who each other was, but its strange this confrontation happened the night after that dream.

ever since that day nothing has been the same.

I had a family event. I was looked down upon. I could automatically tell something wasn't right becasue curses have a way of making you look bad to others and it makes others want to talk behind your back as they sense a change in your aura so act apon it.

So what are the tell tell signs that you have had a curse attack?

I think I will be doing the 13herb bath for 13 days without a doubt.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 pm

The best way to tell if you have been truly crossed up (and not just experiencing run-of-the-mill bad luck) is to get a reading. Try someone from AIRR. A ten minute yes-or-no reading will be enough, very likely.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers

You should also be doing regular protection work to combat this sort of thing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 pm

I agree with the lightfantastic...get a reading...some things may be circumstantial.

The 13 herb is a great start if indeed you are crossed up, but please follow with protection and drawing positive things your way.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Unread post by 421718 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Yes, it seems like someone has put some sort of curse on you, or at least sent you some evil or negativity. I can sense if someone is psychically attacking me as well. For some reason I developed this ability during my teenage years and I can even sense when the smallest amount energy is being sent to me almost immediately. I don't know if you are as sensitive to energy as me, but I think that the stronger the energy is that is sent, the more likely that you will be able to sense that something is wrong. Also, I have heard that if an attack is to work, it will eventually make it self known on a psychic level.

Anyways, you should probably first make a protection mojo to "seal" your aura so that no more evil and negativity can be sent to you and so that any attempts to link you to a doll will not work. The person attacking you might have made a doll baby of you. If there is a doll, then you need to cut the link between you and the doll. To do so, first you should imagine the cord leading from you to the doll as attached to the solar plexus region of your body, unless you have a strong sense that the cord is attached somewhere else. Then take a new, sharp, clean knife (if you don't have a knife, just visualizing one is fine) and see it has having flames. Then using one strong, quick stroke, sever the cord about a feet or two from your body. If you have effectively and properly severed the cord, you should instinctively know it. The part of the cord that was cut will fly apart and twist away from each other and will be seared, without any way of rejoining. If you didn't get this type of reaction, keep repeating this step. If the maker of the doll is powerful, you may have to try many times before the cord is severed.

Then do a spell to reverse all the evil and negativity back to the attacker. Some attackers work through elementals though so that if the spell is reversed, the attacker doesn't get hit with the counterattack. But I don't think this is the case with your situation. Then take cleansing baths to get rid of any other negative energies that might be on you.

I'm not sure how other people would deal with a situation like yours, but these are things that I would do.

Some precautions that you can take to help make it harder for someone to attack you include:
-Being more careful about your personal concerns and personal items, including pictures of yourself, hair, etc.
-Don't take anything from your enemy, since the objects given might carry some sort of psychic influence. If you have received some object that you feel is influencing you negatively, burn it or throw it into deep running water.
-Do not give information about yourself such as your birthday. Also don't let people know all your names. For example, it would be easier to individualize and pinpoint an attack against me if the doll being used was baptized using my confirmation name instead of my forum username, which is just a bunch of random numbers.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 pm

We all get hit with someone's evil eye from time to time, or get jinxed up by people's bad attitutes, or get hexed by someone who has strong feelings of hatered toward us, but most of that can be cured by simple cleansing and sheilding techniques. Did you ever wonder why, really famous celebrities, seem to crash and burn? It's usually because they're not protecting and cleansing themselves on a regular basis from people's nasty attitudes (it's the price you pay, when you're high profile).

As for curses, it's extremely rare, for someone to be truly cursed, because of the difficulty of casting such a powerful and long lasting spell (and thank the gods it's difficult to curse, or we'd all be screwed, LOL). Majority of the time, it's our own self who is sabotaging our own lives, or just the bad attitudes that permeate our world in general, and will constantly whack us, even just from going outside and crossing the street. If you're really concerned, the best approach is to do a cleansing bath, like the 13 herb/13 day supply.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Hold on here people. Let's not jump to the assumption that someone is already cursed. Please leave that to a reader to determine. Let's also not get off topic with talks of cutting chords, elementals, or other such talk. Remember we are here to help people choose Lucky Mojo products to help themselves.

RedRose, my recommendation would be to start a cycle of 13 herb baths to help cleanse yourself. Even if you are not crossed a regular routine of cleansing is a good habit to have. As soon as you are able set a reading and consultation with one of the reputable and talented members of AIRR. Here you will find out what really is going on and what you can do about it.

BuckeyeBoy
HRCC Student

Unread post by BuckeyeBoy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Think of it this way. We all have back luck from time to time; thing don't go right, etc. It is just the ebb and flow of life.

We also have good luck and good things happen to us from time to time. There are days when just everything seems to click.

In other words, normally and ordinarily, you will have a mixture of good things happen to you and bad things happen to you.

When you are cursed (or enveloped in some type of negative energy), the bad luck never ends and good luck just never seems to come your way. If you keep getting recurring bad luck over periods of time and maybe in one area (money, love, job, etc.), you may be cursed.

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 am

I'd add that if it does turn out you're cursed, be sure to pray for protection as you begin to rectify the situation, but then cleanse yourself before setting up any permanent protection shields or the like. That way, the negativity doesn't get sealed in with you. I *highly* recommend Lucky Mojo's Fiery Wall of Protection mojo bag.

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:54 am

Is it cursed?

It is like a cloud or a spell overcomes me. I can't see it coming. I have a good man in my life and I am unhappy because my imagination takes me places. I look for problems, I accuse him, I am jealous, insecure, and cry very often. Sometimes after my tirades I feel so bad for him. He looks utterly confused and hopeless. I feel so horribly bad.

When I get down, he gets cold and detached and that makes me worse. Then after a few hours or a day I start to grovel, apologize, and it's like the cloud is lifted. He even feels better too and we wonder what the heck happened. That is why I wonder if someone has put something on me/us. He has an ex wife and an ex who is very unhappy that we are close, even tho he had been single for many years.

I am the first woman in my family to marry (this is my second engagement, last one broke), everyone has a death or not been married. I have experienced many lucks and visibility and people have admitted their jealousy and wonder about me, even as a child.

I am also very intuitive and have lost most of my power because of this. This is what I miss the most---my strength, confidence and ability to control myself.Within the last 1-2 years I have been an emotional basket case, completely caught in the fog of feelings and emotions, and when I get better, it depletes me of my energy and my relationships. It's almost like someone or something is pushing me down as I try to go up. Like a foot on my neck.

What can I do? Is my imagination making this worse than it sounds to depress me even more? Do I need a reading b4 we get married? I tried Uncross me Spellkit and I met my soon to be husband. Keeping him is another question! I bought some sachet protection powders, but feel that there's more.

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:19 am

I would get a good reading with a professional rootworker to see what's going on in general, and if they see anything untoward going on they can let you know and help you deal with it. But having an in-depth reading will help you get some piece of mind.

You can find a list of skilled workers here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:44 am

I would suggest a reading as well. There may be a family curse, but you need not remain a victim of it. You may also benefit from spiritual or magical coaching -- that is, regular consultations with a conjure worker that are planned to teach you better ways to cope with the stresses and issues of life, by means of spell-work, prayers, and having a worker backing you up with candles or other types of magical support. I believe that if you work hard to attain spiritual balance, you can be he first to bring your family into a state of blessing, rather than bondage to the past.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:51 am

On the more "mundane" level, does anyone in your family suffer from clinical depression? I am a professional in the field and have dealt with this to varying degrees at different points in my life. What you're describing sounds all too familiar to me.

That being said, I've done a lot of work both magical and non-magical and the combo seems to have helped me tremendously. Cleansing baths have always been a help as well as prayer....and lots of candles!

Stay well!

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:07 am

I've thought about whether I could be depressed or something but I don't feel bad everyday. I just considered being melancholy a normal thing. I wanted meds at one point but I want to have more control without any meds. I do think a reading will help, too. I'm just afraid of having to pay someone regularly or they tell me my beloved is not for me. But there's something there that needs to be broken! I want to wake up one day and feel like I used to feel. Free.

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:41 am

I am looking into booking a reading and not sure if I should book a spiritual or psychic one....

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 am

I suggest you get a reading from a member of AIRR. There are several listed. Look through them and find the person you feel most connected to. Their rates are very reasonable $30 for 30min or $60 for 60min their advice and accuracy is amazing.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good Luck to you.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:06 pm

I just booked a reading through AIRR with one of the very best ;) Thank you.

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:32 pm

It's happening again. I feel like I am completely breaking down again. He was at a funeral today and did not call me once, left his phone in his car, while I called him repeatedly. It was in another state and I am in a new state, his home, alone, and I hadn't heard a peep. That broke me down. The fact that he can just disconnect me that way. What if something had gone wrong? I have a reading appt for mid-Nov but need one ASAP. Not for a yes or no for my marriage but for what to do with me. Feels like my evil twin sister inside doesnt want to see me partnered, or something else. Ugh.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Try to relax, If he was out of state at a funeral probably for a close friend or family member, He is probably really busy and distracted. You need to clam down. Take a bath, watch a movie.. drink a hot cup of tea. I know when I was gone for a week for my uncle's funeral I was not on the phone,didn't even bother having it on me. There were other things that needed to be attended to at the time. Phone calls had to wait.

You sound a panicky over little things. If something had happened. he would have called, or someone would have let you know I'm sure. You are and everything is going to be OK. take a breath.

There are other readers at AIRR. if you feel this antsy you should contact another one to see if you can get a reading sooner to assist with you peace of mind.

-Willowspell

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:03 pm

As mentioned in an earlier post.. You should also find yourself a counselor. No it is not normal to be melancholy all of the time. Defiantly seek spiritual balance. But DO NOT discount that you may need medical and professional help. Without physical and mental heath we can not obtain spiritual balance. There is nothing wrong with making sure you are healthy in mind body and spirit.

Having a counselor to talk to through my difficult time has worked wonders for my mental and spiritual well being. If you are depressed, there is nothing wrong with taking a medication to help you through the rough times.

Good Luck.

-Willowspell

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I really wish I could. I just don't have insurance. I found out today too that my cousin's marriage has ended after a year being married to his wife. My brother was supposed to get married and was dumped. Now mine is around the corner. I do want to talk to a professional. All I can afford now is a reading.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Call around. There are some counselors that will take pro bono clients.

Also, Basic Heath offers medical insurance according to your income. Find out if it is offered where you live.

You should also consider calling your local Department of Social and Health services and apply for assistance.

There are A LOT of support groups. Everywhere, get onto Google and type in your location and type of support groups you are looking for. They are free to attend.

Don't give up on getting your reading. It should greatly benefit you. Just make sure to write down the specific questions you need answered before hand. Like I said, get in contact with another reader if the one you have scheduled with is too booked up for the time being. If you keep trying you will find the help you need. But getting a reading is only the first step. Do not count on that to solve your problems. You can take action mow to help yourself feel more centered. If you don't want to lose your marriage Talk to you husband tell him whats going on. Talk about what can be done to help calm the strife. Believe and know that you will get through this. Keep that positive frame of mind as much as possible.

I hoped this may have helped a bit at least.

-Willowspell

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Thank you so much for the advice. I'm actually trying to get to the marriage part but my spirit is telling me it may be wrong. I will look into the resources you pointed out!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”